The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

One long day in December

Chapter 6:

Nothing! Tanya had gone through almost every girl on her list, had made love to and been made love to by each of them, had hypnotised and interrogated them all thoroughly… and for what…? She’d had a series of wonderful orgasms and now had no less than six new lovers that was true… In fact, that was really good! But she was no closer to uncovering the conspiracy threatening to take control of over sixty young women. It was frustrating.

On top of that she couldn’t find the one person remaining on her list. Natasha Smith was a ghost on campus… no one had met her, no one had seen her, no one had even heard of her…! There were five Natasha’s and four Smiths, two of whom were even N. Smith. But only one of them seemed to have a room in Newnham and Nadine was a mature, Indian postgraduate who was studying physics… not the psychology student that Tanya was looking for.

So where was Natasha? Finally giving up for the time being, the Thai girl returned to her room for a while to think about the problem. As she lay on the bed a new solution hit her. There was one other person on the list! Dr. Morgan had mentioned that she’d seduced Dr. Rubens… Perhaps the psychology course organiser knew something more than the tutor? Tanya decided that she’d pay a call on the older woman as soon as possible.

It was already supper time and Tanya was very hungry after all her… research into the conspiracy going on around her. She emerged from her room and was preparing to lock the door and head down to the canteen when she heard the fateful words. There was no warning, no reason to be on guard, but suddenly the Thai hypnotist’s world was plunged right into the heart of the conspiracy.

“Baby Tanya should go to sleep.” Hearing the phrase, the Thai girl instantly froze. That had been the expression Dr. Morgan had tried to inflict on her! As she heard it Tanya remembered that her tutor hadn’t specifically mentioned that anyone saying the phrase wouldn’t put Tanya into a hypnotic trance instantly. If she got through this that suggested that all the girls would respond to anyone saying the ‘Baby so-and-so should fall asleep’ thing, assuming it was the same for all of them.

However, that was a thought for the future. At that precise moment Tanya didn’t recognise the person who had given the instruction to her and she suspected that something very bad was about to happen, The Thai girl shut her eyes and allowed her head to slip forwards slightly, as if she were falling fast asleep.

“Open your eyes but remain entranced,” instructed the voice. Tanya did so, not turning around and staring at her door, using the breathing techniques, taught her by her martial arts instructors, to combat the sense of panic threatening to spoil her subterfuge. Concentrate on the grain of the wood in the door… concentrate on the light reflected off the metal handle… concentrate on everything except your fear, shock and panic. Be a passive, hypnotised doll… that was the only way she was going to find out what the hell was going on.

“When I say the words ‘Baby Tanya is wanted downstairs,’ you will slowly count, in your head, to ten, whereupon you will go to room number 113 on the ground floor of this college. When you arrive there you will knock on the door three times, quick, hard raps. If the door is opened you will go inside. If not you will return to your room and stand in front of the door with your key in your hand. You will slowly count to ten, again in your head, and will wake from this trance remembering nothing except that you emerged from your room. Do you understand? If so, say so.”

“I understand,” replied Tanya, in the dull, lifeless voice of a drone. The voice, coming from a vague shape she could see out the corner of her eye, spoke in accent-less English that sounded like it had been tutored. There was no indication of any regionalisation or unusual emphasis. If Tanya had to guess she reckoned that the person speaking to her had been taught English as a second language, with a lot of emphasis on masking the speaker’s origin. Whoever it was, they were also young and used to giving instructions.

“Your room has a telephone,” continued the other girl, “Whenever it rings you will pick it up. If you hear the words ‘Baby Tanya is wanted downstairs’ you will perform the instructions I just mentioned. However, if you hear the words after answering the telephone you will take a few minutes to get dressed in a sexy, but not indecent, outfit, including makeup and such like. Do you understand? If so say so.”

“I understand,” chimed Tanya once again.

“Excellent,” responded the mystery voice, “In which case: baby Tanya is wanted downstairs.” With that the unknown person turned and walked away as Tanya counted to ten. By the time the Thai girl had done so her supposed mistress was nowhere to be seen. Tanya let out a deep breath she hadn’t realised she’d been holding. That had been too close… but what should she do? The answer had an element of Nancy Drew about it. She’d already gone through six other people to get to this stage and it seemed ridiculous to bottle out now that she even had a room number. Tanya decided to finish her investigation, rather than alert the authorities. Her curiosity played a big part in her decision too.

Opening her door quickly, she rushed in and threw on a much sexier outfit than the third pair of jeans she’d worn that day. A short, summery, white skirt… panties with little hearts on them, which she’d be wearing during her first ever lesbian encounter, or at least, immediately before it… sleeveless white cotton shirt with two buttons undone… slightly too small bra that matched the panties… quick touch up to basic makeup… and lastly: the mesmerizing gem which had hypnotised Jackie and Colleen so effectively. Tanya put the jewel around her neck, the blood red ruby nestling just above her cleavage. She was ready… except for one last bit of insurance…

Tanya quickly scribbled down what she was doing on a piece of paper, placing the script into her wash bag, a place she was bound to find but in which no one was likely to look. The short note simply read: ‘Going to room 113 of college to encounter mastermind.” That should be self explanatory if she was unsuccessful and hypnotised to forget everything that had happened. Finally, taking a deep, calming breath, Tanya was ready to leave and she did so, praying that she’d be ok.

Fortunately, pretty much everyone in the college had gone to supper and the corridors were empty, meaning that Tanya could avoid bumping into anyone she knew. At that particular moment she needed to be totally focussed on appearing to be completely unfocussed. A few minutes forced banter with a random mate would make that much harder to do. However, there were no such interruptions and Tanya quickly found herself in front of door number 113.

It was a nondescript room quite isolated from the main corridors of the college, the sort of living space dolled out to first years on account of being small, cramped and far away from the entrance, though pretty close to a fire exit nearby. Tanya took a moment to investigate the emergency doorway. It showed recent signs of use and the wires across the top of it, which would cause an alarm if the door was opened, were cut. Somebody had their own private entrance… on a very quiet corridor with no other bed-sits on it, though a couple of storage rooms were there.

Returning to room 113, Tanya stood in front of the door and steeled herself. This was it… throwing herself once more into the breach of yet another potential hypnotist who probably wanted to enslave Tanya yet further. Still, as before, the Thai girl’s great advantage remained. No one suspected that she was a hypnotist herself! Hopefully, by the time whoever it was in the room found out, it would be too late for them. Taking a final, deep, cleansing and calming breath, Tanya rapped on the door three times. It opened quickly, revealing a dark, warm, poky room, into which Tanya walked.

Natasha Smith, assuming it was she, smiled at the Thai girl as she held open the door. Tanya had to control her surprise. She recognised the other person, or at least she thought she did. Natasha had been the girl who Tanya had collided with on her way to get some breakfast, which had also been the reason she missed the start of her lecture… The red haired girl was totally transformed. Whereas before she’d appeared unkempt and weird, her dark red hair in a mess over her face and her long limbs spread-eagled on the floor, now she was a tall, elegant, beautiful young woman, albeit one dressed in nothing more than a black bra and panties.

The other girl was pretty damn gorgeous Tanya had to admit to herself. Natasha was very beautiful with pale, almost white skin, with a luminous quality that was enhanced by the black underwear… straight, dark red hair, which also seemed to shine in the half light of the room… and full, firm breasts threatening to burst free of her bra. However, on closer inspection, there were a couple of odd things about Natasha. Her body was thin to the point of emaciation, her ribcage clearly defined despite the low light. On top of that, there was something almost… well… juvenile about her, like she wasn’t quite as old as she first appeared. Still, Tanya couldn’t risk making a more thorough inspection… she was meant to be hypnotised after all!

Her hostess’ smile deepened as she closed and locked the door to her room, cutting out more light. That changed when she turned on a couple of lamps, which filled the bed-sit with soft, yellowy glow… the kind of illumination that reflected so effectively off the Thai’s amulet… Still, Tanya had to put the other girl off her guard to achieve anything like that and she wanted to know what Natasha was going to do anyway.

“Pirouette for me Tanya,” instructed the other girl, her voice suddenly accented. Barely controlling her shock Tanya did so, swirling round in a way that made her light skirt billow up high above her legs, briefly showing off her panties. The Thai was grateful for Natasha to be concentrating on her legs as it meant she could get her expression under control, hide her shock... Tanya recognised Natasha’s accent. She’d heard it on dozens of films, from James Bond’s escapades to government propaganda productions. The girl in front of her, supposedly called Natasha Smith, unexpectedly had a strong, thick, if fairly sexy, Russian accent!

Unaware of Tanya’s surprise, Natasha sucked her breath in as she saw her new slave up close and personal for the first time. This was going to be fun! Still, the girl before her had showed some initiative, getting into the sexier outfit despite that only being an instruction for after the telephone summons. For the plan to work, Natasha needed completely dominated people.

“I didn’t instruct you to change,” she chided, “Perhaps you’re still thinking a little too clearly.” Uh oh. Tanya continued pirouetting, hoping that the bizarre continuation would signal a more total compliance. It seemed to work. Natasha laughed… a surprisingly soft, pleasant sound, rather than the evil cackle Tanya had half expected.

“Slow down, slow down,” chuckled the red head, “You’ll make yourself dizzy.” Tanya did so, but continued turning around at a slower speed. That made Natasha smile again.

“I meant stop,” she explained and Tanya came to a halt, hoping she’d covered her mistake. She had, as Natasha explained.

“The delay was starting to worry me, I was beginning to wonder if you’d somehow broken free,” the Russian’s voice was wistful for some reason, as if she’d… wanted Tanya to break free…? “But it seems that you just got confused between my two separate instructions,” finished Natasha, with a sigh at the simplicity of the explanation. She continued talking to Tanya, although quite why was beyond the Thai. Surely Natasha believed that a hypnotised Tanya would forget everything she heard? Still, the Russian, if Tanya was correct, had seemed to want to get a few things off her lovely chest. However, Natasha was already beyond whatever unhappiness she’d been feeling.

“Now Tanya,” instructed the Russian, giving her directives in a cooler, authoritative voice, “I am Natasha Smith. In my presence, when we are by ourselves in a locked room, you will refer to me as mistress. The rest of the time simply use Natasha or Tasha. You will also always answer truthfully if I ask ‘Do you understand?’ Do you understand?” Tanya replied that she did.

“Excellent,” continued Natasha, “You and I are both psychology students Tanya. However, from this moment on you will slowly lose your interest in pursuing the subject beyond a degree level. Instead, you will become very active in the debating club, politics society, the student union and other associations which I shall tell you as and when they become appropriate. Your objectives in this are two fold. You will want to get the best degree you can but you will also want to go into the very best British or American corporations upon graduating. It will seem like your dream, your calling… your reason for attending university.”

Tanya concentrated on making her face remain completely immobile, which was difficult considering the extraordinary instructions she’d heard. She could only draw one conclusion. Natasha was an undercover KGB agent, one who was creating an army of hypnotised slaves to infiltrate Western companies and spy for the Soviets! Not only that but she’d already made a heck of a start… Quite where the lesbianism came into it, along with the psychology angle, was beyond Tanya. However, she now knew that what she’d uncovered was a matter of national, even international importance. Still, Natasha wasn’t finished.

“On top of this Tanya,” she carried on, “You will attend your morning lectures punctually and consistently, only missing them if you are genuinely incapable of attending. If you do miss one, it will stir your conscience more and more, making you desire to guarantee that you make it on time for the next one. Similarly, in these lectures you will offer your complete concentration, never failing to watch everything that is shown to you.

“The nature of the material is increasingly explicit lesbian pornography. As you view more and more of it you will feel your heterosexual urges disappear entirely and your desire for other women grow and grow. On top of that, your obeisance to the suggestions shown, particularly posthypnotic ones, will be strengthened every time you are hypnotised and every time you sleep with another woman. Tell me Tanya, have you slept with any other women?” The question came suddenly, taking the Thai girl by surprise. In the situation, she couldn’t think how to lie.

“Yes,” she replied. Standing in front of Tanya, Natasha’s eyebrows rose.

“Who?” she asked.

“I went into the shower room with Jackie and Colleen. We did things in the shower.” Suddenly shadows appeared on Natasha’s bra. The instructions she’d been giving weren’t the least bit arousing. Hearing about this sexy Thai girl’s lesbian afternoon most certainly was.

“What kind of things?” she asked, pinching her swelling nipples through the bra. Preparing to offer an edited recollection, Tanya suddenly hit upon a plan. She improvised a probable shower scene.

“We started showering and Jackie touched me on the ass. I was shocked and turned away from her, but Colleen did the same on the other side. I knew straight away that they were lesbians, but instead of being disgusted I found myself… desiring them. Colleen came up to me from behind and started feeling my ass and back. Jackie came up to my front and began touching my breasts. No one had ever done that before and it felt… weird…”

“Weird in what way?” breathed Natasha, her sexy Russian voice becoming husky as she imagined the scene and brought both hands to her breasts.

“Well…” replied Tanya hesitantly, playing the naïve, inexperienced little girl card for all it was worth, “It was kind of… good…! Jackie kept doing it, even using her tongue! Colleen started moving her hands around to my front. She… put her fingers down, you know… down there…”

“How did that feel?” The words squeaked out of Natasha’s mouth as she imagined the three hot young women playing together in the showers… the young, naïve, sexy Thai girl getting inexorably turned on by the encounter and the programming in her mind.

“It felt… good…!” said Tanya, “And as she kept doing it she made it feel better and better… But that wasn’t the best bit…” This was it.

“What?” exclaimed Natasha, “What was the best bit?”

“The best bit,” explained Tanya, “Was when they looked at my necklace.” Natasha’s eyes immediately dropped down towards the Thai girl’s ruby, ensnared in its golden cage. It certainly was a beautiful piece of jewellery, reflecting the soft, yellow light of the room in a very pleasant way.

“Yes,” described Tanya, her voice becoming slower and quieter, “When they looked into the ruby they found it even better…! They couldn’t keep their eyes off it… it was just so beautiful… with the shining light reflecting in their eyes, making them so tired…!” Natasha should have been more alert. She should’ve been on top of the situation. She certainly shouldn’t have allowed the girl before her to take the initiative… but she’d become blasé about her mission.

Arriving in Cambridge to fulfil her orders she’d immediately gone to ensnare the course organiser, Dr. Rubens. From there it had been a case of manipulating things so that the various pawns involved were actually hypnotising themselves and strengthening the instructions already embedded. Once the initial success was achieved Natasha kept a very low profile, spending most of her time keeping ahead of the university work, which is why she’d already done her, KGB approved, Freud versus Proust essay. In short, she’d encountered so little resistance to her skills that she didn’t think to wonder what Tanya was doing. But the Thai girl was also in for a surprise…

“That’s right,” continued Tanya, “They kept looking at the ruby, like you’re doing now… they just couldn’t look away…! As they stared at it, their eyelids became heavier and heavier… they just couldn’t keep them open, just like you’re feeling now, in this dark, warm room… it’s so hard to keep your eyes open… the lids are just so heavy… you feel so tired… you feel yourself give in to your tiredness… give in to the ruby… give in to me… become hypnotised…”

“Become hypnotised?” The words were barked by Natasha, who seconds before had been almost asleep. Suddenly she was awake, her eyes wide and angry, her face full of fury. Tanya realised that something had gone drastically wrong, but it was too late. With a snarl, Natasha raised her fists and attacked…

TO BE CONTINUED…