The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The only human in the class

Santon Technical College wasn’t the most prestigious of places. In fact most human kids who could afford it went to one of the more academically oriented institutions in the leafy suburbs. Away from the inner city tower blocks, traffic and crime.

This place was cheap by Earth standards and supported by all the off worlders who wanted their offspring to be educated on Earth. An Earthbound education still noted for its quality in some sectors of this post colonial galaxy.

Being the only human in a class full of aliens was ok, as only a relatively small proportion of them had adjustment problems or ‘weird’ powers. The Baltarians who made up the majority were big and strong, but generally nice hearted, their tall green muscled bodies always good to look at. Although Baltarian men tend too be too shy to hold much of a conversation with a woman, particularly a human one.

Baltarian women were equally appealing. With their tall Amazon looks and gargantuan breasts they made me look quite petite at 5 foot eleven inches.

Zeians could fly, which was cool. But they had some kind of old magic that meant they had to ‘collect’ things. You might occasionally catch one stealing some discarded hair from a chair where you sat for one of their ‘healing spells’. Hence, I now I keep my dark brown hair short and tied up in a little tail.

The Flurians had some kind of stealth like power and no respect for other people’s privacy. I got so paranoid that I always check the space in the bathroom for horny Flurian boys before taking a pee.

But the Empaths were the worst. One I can handle. Two I could brush off on a good day. But three… I could never handle three. And those bitches always hung around together.

There were these three girls. They could read minds, they could control minds. Putting up mental road blocks in your head as they sent your thoughts in the direction they wanted.

They would always deny it, to anyone who asked… difficult thing to prove, mind control. They knew their limits and they always got away with it.

Hence they approached me from behind, before cornering me on my way out one afternoon. Their three pretty faces standing on all sides of me in the corridor, blocking my escape.

“Jesse, it’s your turn to carry our books” said the silky voice of the one with the pink ribbon in her hair.

“No, I told you before: I don’t want to carry your stupid books.” I replied, wanting to get away from these evil women.

“But you promised” said the girl with the blue ribbon, her finger swirling the end of her pretty blue hair as she spoke

“No I didn’t, and get out of my way you fucking cow” I said with anger as I tried to push past.

“But it’s my birthday” said the tall one, holding her heavy physics book out in front of her as if it were a gift.

“I don’t believe you” I said, once again feeling strong for refuting their shallow arguments.

“But its Tuesday” smiled the pretty pink ribbon girl, as if waiting her turn.

It is Tuesday, I thought. Of course, they’re right. It’s the day after Monday. As I looked into her pretty blue eyes, my mind couldn’t come up with a reason why not. So, inevitably I took the heavy physics book off the girl as she smiled at me.

It was such a pretty smile. I’m glad to have such pretty girls as my best friends, I thought as the rest of them piled their own stuff on top before beckoning me to follow them home. A pair of Flurians males laughed at me as I walked behind the girls through the yard and out the side gate. To the life of me, I couldn’t think what they were laughing at?

God these books were heavy, I though as we walked the five blocks to their building. Only stopping once in the summer heat, so I could buy them some cold drinks from the Kiosk (with my train fare). Unfortunately there wasn’t enough to buy me a drink, but I was grateful that I got to put the books down while I paid.

‘I’m so lucky to have these girls as my friends’ I smiled as my arms grew tired.

I only regained my rig moral after I dropped them off and realised that I had no money to get home.

Shit, not again.

* * *

“Sorry Terran” came the male voice out of nowhere as an invisible Flurian knocked me over in the yard. My face landing in the dirt as my satchel went flying.

“Watch yourself. They’re playing stealth football today” said a woman as she offered me a hand up.

“Oh, thanks” I replied looking this stranger up and down.

“Hi, I’m Sandy... the new girl”

“Oh hello” I said looking at her reassuringly human features. “I’m Jesse” I said, giving her a warm, if slightly dusty smile.

We chatted, and hit it off right away. Two human girls having to look out for each other, we agreed, being relieved that we could take most of the same classes.

And that was the way it went for a few months. Her waiting for me at her subway stop and getting on at the agreed carriage, us sitting together chatting all the way to school.

That was until one Saturday evening when I visited her in her at her mixed student apartment, where she rented a small room with a sink. The three Flurian girls she rented with were at out all night at a party, Sandy assured me. So we had the place to ourselves (presumably).

I looked around her tiny room, at her homework on her desk, in her wardrobe where she kept her school books. I was wondering where she kept her clothes when Sandy caught me trying to decipher the alien script on her wall poster, as she brought in some snacks and a bottle of fruity wine from the kitchen.

“Mind control music” said Sandy, reading the band name for me. “These guys play music that can make a whole audience of teenage girls cum at once. You’ve got to see them live” she exclaimed excitedly.

“Wow that sounds like quite an experience” I said.

“Sure, want-a listen” she offered as she selected a track on her music system, which was situated on the shelf above her bed.

“Er.. maybe” I said negatively, not wanting anyone else to screw around with my head today.

“Just listen to the sub-base tones” she explained as the beat started playing, “those are the ones that get you really keyed up”

Actually, I thought to myself, the music was pretty good. The singer used words I didn’t understand, but sang them to a tune I could follow. After a few minutes Sandy and I were sitting on the bed, tapping away to the tune with a glass of wine in our hands.

“Gosh, my nipples are hard” I said jokingly, as I started to feel the subliminal effects of the music for the first time.

“Go on, just take your top off” said Sandy smiling, “you’ve got to really roll with this music”.

I laughed a little, before taking a sip of the sweet juice and throwing my t-shirt over my head. Not knowing what to do with it I threw it in the corner by the door, as there wasn’t what you could call much space in here.

I looked back at her and saw her naked from the waist upwards, her blond pony tail flowing down over her shoulder and rubbing along her C cup breasts. “Let me help you get that” she offered, as I felt her warm hands rubbing along my back before unclipping by bra.

“I’m not sure we should” I offered, defensively.

“We don’t have a choice” she whispered into my ear from behind, “The mind control music demands it”.

She was right, oh it felt so right. I could feel the sexual pressure building up inside of me, the music beating down and the wine making me feel dizzy. My wetness already visible between my legs.

I felt my hands cup my naked breasts, as I started to massage them to help try and alleviate the feelings that were taking over me.

“Here let me help” she said, as I felt her hand slide along by stomach and into my panties.

I wanted to stop her, to explain that I wasn’t a lesbian but in reality I was just grateful for the sexual release, as she massaged my moist clit.

First she expertly massaged my sides, before running her fingers along my sweet spot. I let out a soft moan, as I felt each of her movements send a shiver right through my core.

“Oh god yea” I said, reassuring her as I ran my hand behind me and up and down her sensual body. Running my hand along her back and then caressing her naked bottom.

That was when I felt her go deeper inside of me. Penetrating my loose opening with a finger, then two... feeling her fingers go deeper, get longer, get thicker.

I just wanted it so much, I didn’t question how her fingers started to feel like a long thick cock moving around inside of me. How it started to feel tight, how full she made me feel, how her every slight movement made me cum. How I held her tightly as a long slow orgasm passed over me.

The relaxing waves of pleasure caused us two lovers to gently fall sideways onto the bed, still locked together as the ecstasy flowed through both of us. I just lay there satisfied, breathing deeply as the music played on.

“What is that inside of me?” I asked, as I still felt full inside.

Sandy blinked awake, as I heard a short sharp sliding sound from between my legs as the feeling of fullness disappeared. ”Er... just my fingers”, she said defensively as two slender digits emerged from my opening.

“How did you make your fingers bigger?” I asked suspiciously.

“I didn’t, I just moved them around skilfully” she suggested, sounding as if she was having difficultly believing herself.

“You’re a shape shifter” I said, both amazed and betrayed.

“No, I’m not” she defended.

“Well, where are your clothes then?” I asked, sitting up and moving away from her.

“Look, my clothes are on the floor” she said desperately holding up a discarded shirt.

“No, these are just my clothes. Where are yours?” I pointed out, my naked arms folded defensively.

“You’re not going to tell any one” she said, raising an eyebrow.

“Why not, liar” I replied, feeling like this relationship was over.

“There’s a lot of bad blood between us and the Baltarians you know, a lot of history” explained Sandy.

“I can see why” I interrupted, picking up my bra

“It’s not something I wanted to get involved in here on Earth. So dressing up as a human girl seemed appropriate.”

“Right, so us human looking girls just gotta stick together then?” I said the disappointment showing on my face.

“Look, this shouldn’t change anything”

“How can I trust you?” I said, as I turned to leave.

“You’re not going just yet, it’s my turn” she said as she held up her hand and shot a finger out at me. Its long tentacle form quickly wrapping itself around my hand.

I felt its impossible strength pull me back into the room.

“You think that you get to take my secrets and leave?” she said as she created another pair of tentacles from her other hand.

“Oh god” I said, as I felt her wrap the new tentacles around my body holding my arms and legs securely.

“Don’t scream” she commanded, “because I know what to fill open mouths with” she threatened as I saw a giant eight inch cock floating in front of my face, suspended by yet another tentacle.

I just nodded.

Behind her, stray tentacle selected a different track as I felt the music get louder. “This is going to feel good you know” she said as I felt myself get lifted into the air, “just let the beat of the music flow through you, telling you what to feel”.

I saw the tentacles moving around her body, mostly now coming out of her back, as somehow her hands were now free to reach out and caress my naked breasts. My dress and panties being torn off as she gently ran her tongue over my hard exposed nipple.

“Please don’t” I begged, as I felt that feeling of arousal return. God, what was this music doing to me? I had to concentrate on something else.

“Did you know that as a shape shifter I can feel and use any body part that I create?” asked Sandy, somewhat rhetorically as she lowered a finger to massage her own clitoris.

“Just imagine the never ending possibilities, of different positions, genders, species I can become”, I heard her say as I found myself drawn to something moving inside her down below.

“The pleasures I can feel, I can provide” she continued as I saw something emerge from within her. Slowly at first, pushing the walls of her opening out wide as it came out, rubbing gently against her hand as it passed by.

It was a long hard cock, reaching six inches out of her moist pussy, covered in her own juices.

I starred at it as the music throbbed in my head, that cock was my world. My pussy ached in anticipation, as she continued to toy with my sensitive breasts.

“You want this?” she asked, seeing me stare as I could feel it brushing against the insides of my legs.

I struggled against my bonds, the ecstasy overpowering.

“Please” I begged, this time for more.

“Then pleasure me” she commanded as my helpless form was lowered enough so my lips could touch her breast.

She smiled as she grew her C-cup breast up a few sizes until I found my face buried between two watermelons of flesh.

I found the urge to suck on them irresistible. My desire quickly rewarded as Sandy placed her elongated nipple within easy licking distance. I opened my mouth, taking the brown nipple between my luscious lips, as I felt it grow further inside me.

I sucked, as if on a cock before tasting a stream of warm milk coming out.

“Hey no fair”, I blurted on a mouth full of milk, before she stopped the flow and gave me the other nipple

That was when she finished rubbing her cock against me and pushed her way in.

I felt that feeling of fullness again, but this time warmer, fuller, more intimate than before. She effortlessly built me up to orgasm, my breathing becoming fast as I felt her tentacles holding me tighter. Her hands gently running through my hair, pushing my hair band back and letting it fall freely.

I gently twisted myself from left to right, allowing the cock to slide along the walls of my opening. I saw Sandy’s eyes close a little with pleasure, seemingly unfamiliar with the feeling of a tight human pussy enveloping an elongated cock.

I felt her grip loosen somewhat as I was able to wrap my tentacle covered arms around Sandy’s body. Bringing my hands down to her naked bottom, I clasped it with both hands and forced her up towards me. The feeling of fullness, closeness and tightness hit us both at the same time, causing her to shiver a little. Feeling herself become weak she gently landed the both of us onto the bed.

Finding myself on top of her, I lent over her enormous breasts and joined my lips to hers. A gentle kiss quickly became passionate, as I forced my tongue through her mouth. After a moment of surprise, Sandy quickly returned the favour.

My knees now finding traction on the bed, I found myself able to rock forwards and backwards and bring her hardness deeper inside me on every stroke.

I saw her eyes shoot open, as her orgasm approached, her hands holding my bottom firmly with both hands to keep me closer.

I smiled in satisfaction, as for the first time I felt myself able to control her orgasm, to push her to new pleasures.

I was determined not to let her get away that easy, so I started massaging her breasts with each hand before clasping a whole hand around each of her elongated nipples. By squeezing gently, I discovered just how sensitive she’d made them as I got her to let out a loud moan in time to my movements.

That was just too much for her, as I felt her body spasm and her juices spurt uncontrollably inside of me. The movement sending me over the edge also, as we came together, two lovers locked in a passionate embrace. Squeezing my bottom, Sandy forced her rock hard cock right into my inner depths, filling me up entirely as I lay suspended there with my eyes closed and my mouth open.

The waves of passion slowly flowed over us and away, sending Sandy into the occasional gentle spasm that only reminded me of how good this felt. Eventually I felt her body relax underneath me, her tentacles slowly retracting like overstretched elastic. Until it was just the two of us lying naked on the bed, the afterglow keeping us held in a state of loving euphoria.

We just lay there for a while, as the music track reached the end. Sandy keeping her breasts large, cock hard and deep inside me without saying a word, and while outside the setting sun made the room grow steadily darker.

We looked into each others eyes, finding a new feeling of respect for each other as I landed a gentle kiss on her cheek.

With a comic pop, I felt her cock leave my opening and retract into her womanhood. With a sigh, she slowly deflated her breasts back to their original C-cup, bringing me that little bit closer to her as she did so.

“Man those Alien singer guys are good” I smiled, lightening the mood.

* * *

‘Baltarians are pretty hot, in a green sort of way’ I thought as I sat through a particularly dry botany lecture. Instead of following the overhead slides in the darkened room, my eyes drifted over to the hansom green guy in the second row. His gorgeously muscular arms wrapped over a thick paper notepad, as he occasionally scribbled notes in an Alien script.

At seven feet three inches tall he was too short for the basketball team and his Chess playing skills didn’t help him much with the Baltarian women, who got their pick of the males of any species.

But I found him cute. Seeing the odd way he smiled at me in the corridor. How he could never find the courage to say more than a few words to me before running back to the safety of his friends.

‘God these Baltarian guys are odd’, I thought to myself ‘but I bet he could be a real machine in bed’ as I imagined his hulkness pinning be to a mattress for hours on end.

“Can you stop thinking about sex you crazy bint” whispered the Empath girl in the row in front, “I’m trying to concentrate”.

A pair of Baltarian guys sitting opposite just giggled and stared.

I didn’t care.

I turned over to Sandy, who despite all odds was still my friend. “I can’t” I whispered, demandingly.

“You can’t what?” Sandy asked, taking her attention away from the lecture.

“You know… I haven’t been able to since we… that night” I blurted out quietly. “I’ve been trying, I’ve been so horny” I pleaded. “What did you do to me?”

“Oh that. It’s normal to be unsatisfied with the physical once you’ve shared, how shall we say ‘shifting pleasures’” whispered Sandy, as if stating the obvious.

“Really?” I asked, wondering how permanent this was going to be.

“Yes, it’s inherent to our kind” she said somewhat cryptically.

“Right, so you were good… but why am I thinking of nothing but sex the whole time?”

“Maybe I released the demon inside you?” she suggested, shrugging her shoulders as a half smile formed on her face.

“Can you help me?” I pleaded into her ear.

“Like, you mean now?” she asked, somewhat surprised at how forthcoming I was.

“Yea, I need it” I stated the truth.

Sandy looked around to see that they weren’t being overlooked, before lowering her hand under the desk. Silently she shifted her index finger into a tentacle, allowing it to flow under the seat around my ankle and then straight up my skirt.

I smiled as I felt her familiar contact. My panties being slid out of the way and a warm touch envelop my pussy.

I closed my eyes as I started to enjoy what would be a few minutes of serenity.

“Just keep it down will you” whispered Sandy.