The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Opportunity Knocks

This is a work of fiction, intended for mature adults who enjoy hypnoerotic fantasy. This story contains adult language and themes, including hypnosis, masturbation and sex, all of which (as you know) will rot your mind and cause hair to grow in unlikely places. Proceed at your own risk. If you’re under the age of consent for your area, we’ll all just assume that you’re here by accident. Just keep hitting the back button on your browser; I’ll let you know when it’s okay to stop.

Permission granted to copy this story for personal use, or to re-post it on any non-commercial adult site, in its unaltered form, including my pen name and e-mail address, and this full disclaimer. If you are planning to post this, please drop me a line; I’d love to visit your site.

Chapter 3: Ask, And Ye Shall Receive

“Yo, Rishaun! Rishaun!”

“Hey, Ty. ‘Sup?” The lanky teenager closed his hall locker and picked up his book bag; the two of them headed off to math class.

“I was just wonderin’, man. You remember the other night you said you got it to work? You never called me back; I wanted to know what happened after that. Your old man catch you or somethin’?”

“What? No way, man. I lucked out; everything’s cool. I spent the weekend watching my sister and hanging out in my room while the ‘rents had company over.”

“So did it work or not? Don’t leave me hanging, ‘Shaun.”

“I guess not, man. Sorry. Like my pop likes to say, it’s back to the drawing board.”

* * *

It didn’t take David more than a week to come to a decision. He wanted Veronica around, and available, more often than even a steady babysitting gig would permit. And there was no real reason why she couldn’t be. With Althea’s full support (a given, of course) he decided to offer his new mistress a position as their live-in maid while she continued to pursue her education.

Veronica’s parents were thrilled at the opportunity; not that David was worried otherwise. She’d be getting room and board, a salary, and work experience. Not to mention some additional experience that they didn’t—and with luck, never would—need to know about.

He made sure his new charge was aware of her duties. All of her duties; not just the sexual ones; he really did want what was best for everyone. And she discharged them in a highly satisfactory manner: not only taking great care of baby Nala, but learning how to cook from Althea and reaching the dean’s list twice.

The night of her 21st birthday was particularly memorable. Rishaun was by then old enough to be trusted to care for his sister (especially with some ‘reinforcement’) while the three of them were being chauffeured out to dinner and dancing at a club thirty miles out of town. They spent most of the evening rubbing and grinding against each other, in full view of a very jealous audience of total strangers; Veronica had started without panties, and by the end of the night Althea had strategically managed to misplace hers.

Each of the women had had at least two climaxes in the club, without David even having to knock; and by mutual silent agreement they fished him out and finished him off together on the way home, right in the back of the limo, swapping his seed back and forth as they soul-kissed each other, before swallowing it down and tucking his weary soldier away.

David had given the driver a hundred-dollar tip; it seemed only fair to spread the happiness around.

And so things went until the next big birthday came up: Rishaun’s. And thanks to his son’s own discovery, David knew not only what his son wanted most, but also the best way to deliver it to him. He walked downstairs to the room Veronica used—at least, when she wasn’t sharing his and Althea’s bed—and rapped firmly on her door. Twice.

* * *

Rishaun tossed his jeans into the corner and collapsed onto his bed. It was after 11:00; thank God his birthday fell on a Friday this year. And man, what a day! His sixth-period science class had surprised him with a small party; then his parents had taken him, Ty, and a few other buddies out for pizza and a movie. Ty had stayed over for another hour and a half of some intense video gameage; right now his dad was driving his best friend home.

Unexpectedly, there was a soft knock on the door. “Rishaun? You still awake?”

“Veronica? Gimme a sec.” He was too tired to get up and put his jeans back on, so he grabbed part of the blanket and threw it over his bottom half. “C’mon in. What’s up?”

His former babysitter, now live-in maid, stepped into the room and closed the door behind her. As he was so often these days, Rishaun was again struck by just how drop-dead sexy she was, even in just jeans and a blouse. Ty would’ve said she had a huge rack and a sweet ass, but Rishaun couldn’t bring himself to think of his sweet-tempered Latina caretaker in such terms.

Instead he saw her smooth and creamy skin, not quite as dark as his own; her full, pouty lips; and her long shiny black hair. She was soft without being mushy, curvy without being fat. And she was a good inch taller than his mother, which gave her several inches on him. Though arguably not for much longer; he was well into his growth spurt.

And speaking of growth spurts... the skinny African-American teen could feel something not entirely unexpected stirring beneath the blanket. Just as he began to wonder whether not throwing his own jeans back on might’ve been a mistake, Veronica came over and did something she’d never done before: sit down on his bed right next to him.

“Happy birthday, Rishaun. I know it’s late, but your father wanted me to give you this.” She handed him a plain white envelope with a card inside:

“Dear Rishaun,

You’re well on your way to becoming a man. I’m proud of you, and I think it’s finally time you were taken the rest of the way.

I believe Veronica is the best person to help you get there. For one thing, she has both the experience and the stamina; and I know just how much you’ve been interested in her as well.

So for tonight, she’s all yours. Let her show you what you need to know, to be both a gentleman and a man. Happy birthday, son.

Love, Dad”

Rishaun read the card twice, then looked up at Veronica, who’d been waiting patiently for him to finish. “Is this—? I don’t—? Are you—?” he stammered, searching her face.

“Yes,” she smiled. “And we don’t have to be quiet, you know; your mother knows full well what’s going on in here. Or rather,” she ducked her eyes mischievously, “what will be going on, starting in about a minute or so.”

She cupped his face with both hands. “Your skin is still so smooth; smoother even than mine, I think.” She brushed her lips against his. “Those too. You’re a gorgeous man-child, Rishaun; a masculine flower still in the first stages of blooming.”

Leaning in to his ear, she whispered, “I’m so glad your father has given us this opportunity. Let’s make the most of it.” She nibbled his ear, then kissed her way down his jaw line back to his mouth, still hanging open in disbelief.

Rishaun may not have known what to make of the situation, but at least one part of him certainly did! Even as the youth sat stunned and unresisting, Little Rishaun began to unfurl in earnest, pressing against the inside of his cotton boxer briefs. He barely noticed Veronica batting the blanket away as she snuggled in closer, guiding him to sit up and face her.

Veronica hadn’t had a lot of experience before Rishaun’s father came along, but she did know how quickly young men could explode—and how fast they recovered afterward. Knowing that it was only a matter of moments in any case, she reached down and grasped Little Rishaun through the thin cotton, using her free arm to hug him to her so he wouldn’t squirm away.

It worked; most of the mess stayed inside the briefs, with only a little soaking through to her grasping hand. Before he’d even quite finished spasming, she’d whipped off the semen-filled underpants and started wiping up the area with some tissues. As much as she’d wanted to taste his fresh cum, she figured (correctly) that her young charge was still too young and inexperienced to be willing to continue kissing her had she done so.

But now that things were relatively relaxed—if you could call a naked teenager who still had an erection, even after ejaculating, relaxed—Veronica felt it was time for the next lesson. Ignoring his nakedness, she helped Rishaun sit up and then cuddled next to him again. “That’s quite a monster you have there, lover. You’re going to be a real ladies’ man someday. So I’d better show you some tricks to encourage the lady of your choice to let you do your thing.”

She took his hand and placed it behind her head, and showed him how to properly French a girl. And how to move his mouth all around her face and neck, rather than just jamming his tongue down her throat. And how to caress her hair and massage her scalp at the same time, in such a way as to make most girls melt into a puddle at his feet.

Then she had him practice opening the buttons of her blouse with one hand, while keeping her occupied with deep soul kisses. Once he could do that, she showed him how to slip both hands under her blouse and gently around to her back, and how to unfasten a bra without looking.

Rishaun was enjoying this, both the game itself and the fulfillment of his fantasy. He was finally getting to see what he’d hoped for nine months ago: the naked body of his beautiful former babysitter, now his tutor and lover. It didn’t register with either of them just how bizarre the whole situation was: that she was offering herself up to him like this, and that he was so willingly accepting it....

By this point, Little Rishaun was starting to send out signals again. Even as the teen slipped Veronica’s blouse and bra down her arms, she could feel his hips twitching. Before he could reach for her breasts, she grabbed and held both of his arms. “One moment, lover. Unless I’m mistaken, you’re just about ready to come again. How about you let me treat you to the delights of a blow job?”

“Blow job? I-I’ve heard the guys talking about that, but I’m not sure what it is.”

“Then let me show you. Swing just your feet off the bed, and lie back, like that.” Once he was in position, she knelt down and started licking and kissing the shaft of his dark monster. As his twitches grew faster and sharper, she allowed herself to engulf the head at last. She’d barely made it up and down twice when he thrust his hips up and exploded, filling her mouth with his thick warm delicious cream.

This time she didn’t need any tissues to clean him up. And the taste of him seemed to have given her efforts a new urgency. In any case, her lessons to him about removing her pants were much less in-depth, summed up pretty much with a breathless, “Any girl who’s gone this far isn’t likely to be stopping you now.”

She removed the rest of her clothes, while he took off what was left of his. Then she scooted next to him on the bed, encouraging his mouth to suckle and nibble at her full breasts while showing him the best ways to caress her slit and clit. After a few minutes of that, she offered him the chance to continue exploring with his mouth, which he eagerly took her up on. She even taught him the old trick of spelling out the alphabet with his tongue.

Right before she jammed his face into her pussy with both of her hands, bucking helplessly into his mouth and nose. Followed almost immediately by the moment she’d been building toward and could no longer put off: officially making Rishaun a man.

They romped for hours, trying out at least half a dozen different positions: missionary, spooning, doggie style, her on top, even a side-facing sixty-nine. In the end, the willing tutor managed to edge out her eager student by just one additional climax. And by that point, the first light of false dawn could be seen through the young man’s bedroom window.

She lay with her young lover, staying until she could hear his snores. Then she kissed his forehead as she disentangled herself; after folding as much of the blanket over him as she could without waking him, she gathered up her scattered clothing and padded naked down the stairs back to her own room. She didn’t know if David would ever permit a repeat of this evening, but she had her hopes; father and son truly were cut from the same cloth.

* * *

David, in the meantime, had gotten home hours ago. As he passed by his son’s door, he heard exactly what he’d been expecting: the joyful sounds of two young and uninhibited people at play. Smiling broadly, he resisted the temptation to knock twice; he entered the master bedroom, where his wife Althea was still awake and waiting to attend to him.

Minutes later, as they kissed and snuggled, she observed, “That was a wonderful thing you’ve done for our son.” She was completely sincere; the fact that that hadn’t been her original opinion didn’t matter in the least.

“I just want my boy to be as lucky in love as I’ve been.” There was no irony in his words, either; why should there be? Fortune favors the prepared, and David knew enough to throw open the door wide whenever opportunity knocks.