The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Overview of the Academy

Part 2

10/2015

Disclaimer: This is a work of erotic fiction. If you are under the legal age to read this, or are offended by the idea of male-male sex or mind control, DO NOT read further.

I’ve gotten decent feedback on this story, and will continue it as long as it makes sense and people want it to. I still have another good section or two in me, but suggestions are always welcome!

In the first part of our study of the St. Priapus Boys Academy for the Genitally Gifted, located in northern New Mexico, we got a brief description of this remarkable school whose entrance requirement is an endowment in excess of ten inches. We have learned how the school recruits a top-notch faculty and staff while keeping costs down, using the considerable population of those unfortunate enough to be born with size queen (SQ) characteristics. We examined the lives for four students of varying ages and backgrounds. Now we will learn about the staff of the Academy, and see what makes them tick. OK, we can easily guess what makes them tick. But let’s find out how it works.

There is a great deal of competition for every position at the school. This allows the Academy to select the finest candidates for all the important positions. But there are other ways to get a job there.

Hugh Renton is a 20-something freshman math teacher. An old school friend from Denver is visiting, and Hugh is eagerly describing the school environment.

“Teaching here is like a dream come true. There’s no shortage of money for the best classroom equipment and facilities.”

“What’s the compensation?”

“Ten thousand dollars a year.”

“TEN THOUSAND? That’s it? That’s nothing!”

“I know, I’m lucky, huh? Others are paying much more than that for the right to work here. But I got off cheap because I’m reasonably well-qualified. Besides, ten thousand is all I could afford to borrow. Only super-qualified or world-class professionals are allowed to work here for free, and some of the best even get PAID for working here, believe it or not.”

“But... what are the benefits? Surely you’re not allowed to have sex with the students.”

“Well, we’re not allowed to INITIATE sex with the students. That would be improper.” The visiting friend bites his tongue to stop himself from laughing out loud at this official concern for propriety. “But keeping the students satisfied is an important part of our jobs. If one of THEM wants to start something, it’s expected that I go along with it. In fact, one of the uglier, thug-type boys once ordered me into his room, and I was forced to take his eleven and a half inches up my ass and his badass friend’s eleven down my throat at the same time, before they overloaded me with jizz and dumped me naked in the hallway. I can still feel the stretched sore spots from that experience. But it has made it easier for me now to properly take in and pleasure the smaller boys’ more ‘average’ just-under-11-inchers when they demand it.

“And to be truthful, there are a couple of ‘top-ranked’ guys in my class that cause me to casually wave around my big butt when I’m near them, in the hopes that they’ll order me to their rooms and fuck me into oblivion. Funny, I thought I was straight once, but now it feels like my purpose in life is to bring pleasure to these guys that God has designated as my superiors by giving them those amazing cocks.”

In addition to the faculty, the staff has many other components. Much of the unskilled labor around the place, mopping the floors, mowing the lawns, taking out the garbage, etc. is done by SQ-gene-cursed men who pay a lot for the privilege. Some of them are rich, important people who bid for the right to swap their expensive business suits for dull grey school uniforms and work there part-time. The jobs most in demand are those that involve cleaning the dorm rooms, locker rooms and restrooms, because that is where one is most likely to catch a glimpse of the natural treasures flopping around, and to be able to clean up the fluids copiously dripped everyhere by these prolific boys.

Another extremely desirable job is working in the school laundry. The place is near heaven for a true SQ, and in fact the job involves very little work. In most cases, dirty underwear, smelly socks, rancid towels, cum-crusted bedsheets and sweat-filled T-shirts are not washed and returned, but rather are labeled with the student’s name, sealed in plastic, and taken home by the workers, where they become cherished jerk-off possessions, or placed in shrines for worship, or (occasionally) sold for high prices on certain specialized websites. These cult objects are then replaced with brand new ones of the same brand and size, and “returned” to the students.

Of course, nonteaching skilled labor is also needed at the school. A job that may seem surprising at first is that of school tailor. We met the tailor in the first part of our study, when freshman Johnny Ledbetter required him to cut strategically placed slits in the uniforms of his marine worshippers to allow him to penetrate to any part of their insides that he desired to reach. The tailor is often called upon to make additions and modifications to pants legs, so that the near-constant involuntary hard-ons that occur naturally to adolescents, but even more often and more naturally to this bunch, don’t result in damage to their clothes or pain to their precious appendages. A soft fluffy cloth channel directs the growing monster down towards the knee instead of forming a painful tent or popping out from under the waistband practically up to the chest.

Another important function for the tailor involves the athletic department. As you might imagine, the athletes at this school suffer from some disadvantages not common at other high schools. For one thing, normal-sized jockstraps just don’t work at the Academy. Even large ones fail under normal conditions, much less in situations involving contact sports such as wrestling.

So the tailor makes custom-fitted jockstraps for each student, using a material tight enough to keep the crown jewels steady during physical activity, but also somewhat expandable so that when the inevitable happens during a competition, there is no embarrassing below-the-waist “wardrobe malfunction”. In fact, the measurement and fitting days for these jockstraps are among the tailor’s favorite workdays, since the straps must be measured and stress-tested in both flaccid and extended modes.

Even with these custom jockstraps, Academy students face significant disadvantages, especially in contact sport competition. Their opponents are fully aware of their anatomical difference and try to take full advantage of it. It can be as simple as bringing along carefully selected, incredibly cute cheerleaders (male and female) in skimpy, barely legal uniforms, performing highly suggestive cheer routines, in the hopes of getting the Academy students to chub up to the point of athletic helplessness; or an attempt by an opposing wrestler to use friction to his advantage, resulting in more surface area to painfully grab; or it can be a secretly well-placed fist or knee in football or basketball against sensitive targets that are too huge to be easily hidden or protected.

Then there are other hazards, such as when a student from a competing school managed to sneak into the Academy’s locker room before a swim meet and slip some Viagra into the water cooler and Gatorade bottles. This resulted in a confusing and embarrassing fiasco for the school, with the collection of giant natural weapons on sudden involuntary display, foot-longs and 11-inchers poking over and tearing through completely overmatched swimsuits. As for the many SQ spectators in the stands, their minds were instantly stripped of any rational thoughts, replaced by an intense desire to crawl down and submit, feelings they struggled to contain. Embarrassingly, a few opposing swim team members also suddenly discovered this feeling within themselves, and it took all of their willpower not to immediately drop to their knees right where they were standing among the “giants”. One of these unfortunates raced back into the locker room before his teammates could notice that his puny 8.5-incher was rapidly pushing its way out of his suit, thus giving away his secret SQ nature.

The Academy was forced to forfeit the meet, and quite a number of swimsuits required complete replacement (although the wrecked ones mysteriously disappeared, much like the school’s used laundry). The event also yielded some incredible photos snapped by spectators lucky enough to have brought zoom-enabled cameras with them, although for shots of certain of the Academy’s swimmers, zoom was not even necessary.

All of this helps explain why, although the Academy tends to rank low within its local league in many of its sports, Academy games and meets are among the best-attended in the rural northern part of the state.

While athletic glory may be lacking at the Academy, the true sports stars of the region are found at the Academy’s sister institution, the St. Peter Claver School (SPC). Some years after the Academy was founded, it was realized that SQ demographics were such that another school of a completely different nature could profitably be built and operated on land owned by the Academy only a few hundred yards away. This partner school is highly competitive in both academics and athletics, and, having a surprisingly large number of applicants, has a highly selective admissions process. Tuition is quite high, although there is a generous scholarship program for exceptional applicants.

SPC’s pool of applicants consists of self-selected SQ boys and girls who want to attend primarily due to the school’s proximity to the Academy. Unlike the Academy, whose students span the normal range of appearance from super attractive to downright ugly, SPC’s student body is almost universally good-looking. At first glance you might think that the student body consists entirely of teen models and boy band members, super-built jocks and Disney actors. This is because a committee of Academy students has final say on who gets admitted to SPC.

But a big cock won’t get you into SPC. In fact, since more than a few Academy students were taunted and picked on at their former schools because of their extreme endowments, the committee prefers to admit guys with smallish cocks. For example, an ideal candidate for admission would be a six-four star football quarterback, with rich, chestnut hair, sky blue eyes, an impressive build, a deep, masculine voice, and just a hint of five-o’clock shadow on his chin, but also with a three-inch cock, an overwhelming SQ need to serve his genital superiors, and a demonstrated work ethic for doing so.

I’ve just described Pete Russo, SPC senior and leader of the league’s championship football team. Two years ago, Pete was ashamed to go to the gym showers at his old school, both out of embarrassment of his small cock, and the typical SQ fear that he’d get hard thinking about serving the cocks of his much better-endowed teammates. But at SPC neither of those is a problem. Pete has just led his team to victory in the final game of the regular season, sending SPC to the state playoffs.

Their record is 11-1, their only loss being to the Academy. That’s true of most of the SPC teams. They will always lose to the Academy, but they are highly motivated to win against everyone else. Pete is especially hoping that his big win will lead to him being called over to the Upper School—the Academy is informally known as the Upper School and PSC as the Lower School, even though they cover the same grades—by a particularly demanding skinny sophomore named Ethan, with long black hair that flops over his eyes, freckles, and a boyish grin. Pete has fantasized about being chained up in Ethan’s room, his big muscles straining against their bonds while skinny Ethan teases him with his 11.5-incher, putting it just out of reach. Or of being a Roman slave gladiator in uniform, kneeling before the young nobleman Ethan, who is humiliating him in front of his friends over his pitiful cocklet. Or being yoked together with a team of other small-dicked big muscle dudes, pulling a plow under the demanding whip of the handsome Master Ethan. Pete’s smallish balls have produced a surprising volume of cum as his mind runs through these SQ fantasies.

Ethan has attended all of Pete’s games, which Pete thinks is a good sign. Pete is inspired to do great things knowing that Ethan is in the stands, and whenever Pete completes an outstanding play, he can’t help looking up to where Ethan is sitting to see whether Ethan has noticed. But Pete knows he is in competition for Ethan’s attention with Larry Bonner, six-eight senior captain of the PSC basketball team, who also has a three-inch cock that looks even more ridiculous on his long, lanky body than Pete’s does on his buff one. While Pete loves his school, he secretly hopes the PSC basketball team has a down season, which would give him an edge with Ethan. But in reality, that team will probably also have a one-loss season, since they are equally highly motivated to win in order to capture the attention of their Academy lust-object superiors. If that happens, Ethan may force Pete and Larry into some sort of one-on-one competition for the right to serve him. And if Pete loses, he may find himself crawling to the feet of some mere 10.5-incher. How humiliating for him...

But it could be worse. The Academy has its share of nerds, thugs, fatties, fems, and other types that Pete doesn’t find attractive. And if Pete doesn’t belong to anyone, and isn’t in anyone’s sights, then it’s open season on him. And when presented with an immense cock attached to one of those less-desirable types, a true SQ like Pete will automatically drop to his knees, lacking the will to refuse to serve that person. But stunningly handsome, athletic Pete is enough of a prize that whatever happens, he will probably end up as the sexual property of a decent-looking Academy teen master. (Although that master may lend him out occasionally as a plaything or pet to his huge-dicked nerdy Academy friends, just as a favor. But Pete will of course be happy to worship and serve.)

[More, anyone? Not totally sure where it would be fun to go with this, although I can think of several possibilities. Perhaps more upstanding members of the local community find themselves forced to become more intimately involved in school activities! Emails welcome at , but due to my work and life situations, you may have to wait for an answer. Don’t worry, I read all of them eventually!]