The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Overview of the Academy

Part 4

11/2015

Disclaimer: This is a work of erotic fiction. If you are under the legal age to read this, or are offended by the idea of male-male sex or mind control, DO NOT read further.

Although I feel as if I may be getting beyond the best stopping point, I will continue this story if enough people want me to. Suggestions are always welcome!

In the third part of our study of the St. Priapus Boys Academy for the Genitally Gifted, located in northern New Mexico, we learned more about this remarkable school whose entrance requirement is an endowment in excess of ten inches. We learned about one student’s unique approach to college admissions and scholarship, using his innate power over those cursed to be size queens (SQs). We also learned about the special relationship the Academy has to the St. Peter Claver School, the Academy’s sister institution.

Let us now rejoin Chad Lonsdale, the Academy senior who has just convinced the Woodson family, SQs all, to support him financially when he attends _____ College next year. He has just finished deep-fucking Lisa Woodson, the mother, who, to judge from the shrieks of pure pleasure emanating from her room, has just had the most satisfying sex she has had in her entire life. As she basks in the afterglow, she has the feeling that she has succeeded in her goal of becoming impregnated by the seed from Chad’s superballs, and that in nine months she will bear an Academy-worthy son whom she can worship from birth, unlike her first son James Jr. with his laughable less than nine inches.

Speaking of James Jr., that handsome, athletic SQ teen is more than thrilled that he will be next to be impaled on Chad’s monster cock, as he watches Chad “recharge” for the next round. As the Academy god carefully applies the necessary lube to his whole shaft—not a trivial project—he is describing to James the pressure he felt to get admitted to the University.

“My academics were good but not great. Since my dad went to the school, I knew I had an edge if I got at least acceptable test scores. But my, you know, endowment doesn’t help as much as you’d think it would in the admissions process.

“But I had to get in, the Lambda Omega Nu guys were counting on me. LON was founded at the school by my dad over twenty years ago as a place his, uh, ‘followers’ could live with him. He was one of the first to notice that a certain type of guy seemed forced to obey him once they saw him naked in the dorm or the gym shower. Some of them previously thought they were entirely straight guys, but it didn’t seem to matter. The group included jocks, nerds, model-looking idiots, geniuses, all types. There was just something inside them that was switched ‘on’ for the first time when they saw dad. “So he set up LON as a, well, refuge more than a slave house. Or so he tells me, at least. And he set up certain rituals that they keep to this day. I think that Worship Wednesdays and Footslave Fridays were his favorites. And the best thing about the place is, you know how during frat pledging, there’s a lot of punishment, degradation and humiliation? Well, at LON, that doesn’t end once you’re initiated as a brother. It actually becomes MORE intense once you demonstrate you really want it by joining. Naked paddlings, post whippings, ‘horseback’ riding and floor crawling punishments are almost constantly given out by higher-ranking brothers, and they in turn are punished by the frat president.

“Or I guess I should say ‘interim president’. The frat has only had an interim president since my dad left over twenty years ago, and the actual title of president is reserved for me when I get there. My room and board are free, of course, since the sla—I mean brothers, pay for everything and even kick in an allowance for me to spend any way I want. That’s why all I need from your family is school tuition, for me and next year for my brother Charlie. So you shouldn’t be flipping burgers for long to help pay for us before you can go to the University of _____.”

James Jr.’s SQ ass is already tingling with feverish anticipation at being penetrated by the shaft of a god. “Yes, my grades and athletics were good enough that I’m sure the U of _____ will allow me to defer admission until we take care of the higher priority of paying for you and your brother. But how are you going to handle the LON frat when Charlie gets there a year later? I mean, there can only be one president, right? What happens to him?”

Chad smiled. “You know, my dad warned me about that. Like I told you, as big as I am down there, Charlie is even bigger and thicker. And when he turns up, it’s possible that the loyalties of the brothers may suddenly switch from me to him. Then it’s MY situation I have to worry about, not his.”

James somehow tore his eyes away from the growing, pulsating giant cock being greased so lovingly, and looked up at Chad with pure lust in his eyes. “You know, I’d stay loyal to you if I found myself in that situation.”

Chad gave a short laugh. “You say that, but you have no idea what effect seeing Charlie’s cock might have on you. I mean, until a year or so ago, you had no idea you were a size queen, did you? You had a steady girlfriend, you had other jock friends you didn’t want to have sex with, you even watched straight porn, although your eyes were often drawn away from the big boobs to the giant cocks, am I right? I know how SQs work.

“So when you first see Charlie’s humongous cock, you might find your loyalty immediately switched from me to him without even realizing it, until he orders you to betray me in some way. Then it would be clear to you what happened, but it would be too late to do anything about it, and you wouldn’t care anyway.

“Say, why don’t you give up on the U of _____ and come with me to _____ College? With your credentials, I’m sure they would accept you, and I could make you a member of LON right away. With your near nine inches, you’d rank close to the top of the frat. As a freshman, you could be ordering up punishments and menial tasks for supersmart or super-muscular SQ seniors at your whim. And you would have access to me, whenever I wasn’t busy enslaving other SQs around the school. Whaddaya say?”

“Well, it’s tempting. But I mean, the U of _____ is in the Ivy League, while my dad says that _____ College is just for spoiled rich kids who like to party. It would mean a big change to my future. Still—” The intense needy feeling in his ass was growing past the point where he could still tolerate being unfilled. “ANYTHING! I’LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT! JUST FUCK ME NOW! TEAR ME APART! TAKE MY BODY AND SOUL! NOW!!!”

Just because Academy students have a natural “edge” when it comes to financing their upcoming college years, that doesn’t mean they are academically inferior to average high school students. In fact, they have come up with some incredible tech innovations. The most valuable one is not well known, as its value lies in its secrecy. It had its origins in the difficulty of finding and recruiting the special students that qualify for admission to the Academy.

You know the sensors in today’s urinals that detect when you come and go, so they know when to flush? Well, a brilliant Academy senior saw the potential to use the very latest technology to upgrade those sensors to include a wide-angle webcam, with enough range to take in the urinal user’s cock and face. A large company owned by a rich alumnus then bought the company that builds and installs those urinals in schools and malls around the country. The local student Academy “scouting agent” at each target school or mall could then watch for those special guys that made the grade. Some ambitious ones used the results to create school-wide databases of every student’s name, class, height, and cock size (length and thickness) to be stored with the photos. Those precious databases could be sorted and searched for purposes far beyond Academy admissions!

Version 1 of the firmware did little more than make sure the student’s face and cock were contained in the visual frame. Version 2 was much more sophisticated, involving facial recognition features, grower versus shower size estimations, and text-alerting the student agent only when someone meeting specific filter criteria used the urinal, so he wouldn’t have to watch everyone. That way he could relax, knowing he would be automatically alerted in case, say, a student over 6′4″ with at least eight inches showed up at the urinal.

Today’s research is much more advanced. The idea for version 3 is to install TV screens above the urinal, showing high-quality programming that is sure to catch the user’s attention. Only, if the user happens to meet the specified filter criteria, some special subliminal programming plays in the background, not consciously noticed by the user, but designed to keep him standing there long enough to implant a posthypnotic suggestion in his mind. So the user might find himself later knocking at a door he never saw before, or suddenly noticing and lusting after someone he sees on the street, not realizing he saw that face earlier on a screen in the mens room.

The Academy students of course have fun using the secret test installation in one of the St. Peter Claver’s boys rooms, using the power of the subliminals to cause some of their victims to be unable to stop scratching their ass all afternoon, or to need to be shirtless most of the time. On the minus side, if an Academy student “programs” an SPC student to come to his room, he can’t really be sure if that student was really subliminally programmed to do so, or is just pretending to be programmed in order to get his SQ ass or throat plowed by an Academy monster cock.

Still, when beta version 3 does work, it can produce impressive results. At least a few SPC students find themselves buying large dildos and using them compulsively at home, hour after hour, not even realizing why they are doing it. They don’t know that they are physically preparing themselves for an involuntary meeting to bottom for their Academy ‘programmer’.

The first full field installation of the version 3 system is in a large midwestern high school serving a sizable number of suburban and surrounding farming communities. The system will go live in about a week, and the local student agent, a cute, short sophomore at the school, is immensely excited as he talks to his best friend.

“I’m trying to get into the school’s database so I can train the facial recognition system with existing photos. That way I don’t have to enter the names myself the first time a guy uses one of our urinals. I mean, it’ll be hard for me since the school has nearly 6,000 students and of course I don’t know them all. But it shouldn’t take more than a couple of days to have a complete database. I mean, everyone has to take a piss at least once during the school day!

“Naturally I’m not allowed to mess around with any guy who’s Academy-qualified, but anyone else is fair game. I’ve set up a few subliminal programs to test the system without being too obvious. My first program will make anyone with more than eight inches down there leave a middle shirt button unbuttoned when they leave the boys room. If their shirt has no buttons, they’ll tuck the left side into their pants and leave the right side untucked. That will help me find guys whose names I need to learn until the facial recognition system gets trained.

He asks his friend, “So what would YOU do with the database? Look for ‘big ones’ to play with?”

The friend, also a sophomore, shakes his head. “I’m not really interested in the size of their cocks. I’m six-three and thin as a rail. What I’d REALLY look for would be some short but very muscular senior jocks, like our two star gymnasts and that dynamite little champion wrestler. I’d love to have those older guys look up to me, literally, and devote their muscles to pleasing me. I imagine myself ordering that blond 5′2″ gymnast to hold an iron cross position while I suck on his fat little dick...”