The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Panties on his Mind

CHAPTER 2

I had no difficulty in getting my boyfriend to marry me once I noticed how well my “treatments” worked on him. Each time I gave him one, he became more pliable, more cooperative, and each time my hold over him seemed to grow more complete. After a few months, I think he was totally mine in every way, and had no thoughts of his own that did not include me.

I had no desire to mess up his life, however, since my plans depended on us living and loving happily and successfully together. His total devotion to me seemed like a dream come true, and if I used it right then we could both have what we wanted. My goal was simply to make him happy while making myself happy, and to see our financial and social status continue to improve. He would get what he wanted, namely the opportunity to serve and satisfy me, and the deepening knowledge that his life had real purpose. I would get the pleasure of knowing that his purpose in life would be to see to my happiness.

My next task was to see how much I could use my techniques to help him in his career. I’d given him lots of confidence at work, and lots of motivation to get things done. But his salary was still dependent on his boss. He was a stingy, divorced middle-aged man who knew talent when he saw it but didn’t give raises or promotions unless his back was up against the wall.

Well, I had to think up a way to get him, and make him give my husband the promotion I knew he deserved. It was too risky to just have my husband threaten to quit, even though it might have worked. I wanted to play it safe and keep my husband within the same company, since they did after all offer excellent benefits. Besides, with almost 16 years at that company, only a few more years would qualify my husband for early retirement.

I decided to try to get to know his boss myself, and see if I could think of a way to get him to give my husband the recognition he deserved. I began by going to the company health spa around the same time in the afternoon that he was known to go. I’d dress in flirty exercise outfits, and make sure he could see plenty of my cute legs and ass. I’d occasionally try to do my stretches right in front of him, without being obvious. A few times I “accidentally” bumped up against him with my ass, to get his attention. After several weeks of this treatment, he eventually began to notice me, and my trap was ready to be set. I caught his eyes taking long, leisurely looks at my lower half, and I gleefully witnessed an increasingly common bulge in his shorts.

One day I casually walked up to him and asked him if he was the division chief, and he said yes, he was. I introduced myself and told him who my husband was, and asked him if he’d like to come over for dinner one evening after work. We made plans, and everything was arranged.

When the day came, my husband was called out of the office earlier in the afternoon by me, on an “emergency” I had schemed up. My husband had to leave, supposedly to go to his parents’ place due to his father falling suddenly ill. Actually, I just called him home, and had him go to sleep in the basement while I planned to have my fun with his boss.

My prospective dinner guest must have called several times to try to cancel our dinner, but I had turned off the answering machine and stopped picking up the phone. The trap was now set, and he had no option but to come over as scheduled, to see if dinner was still on.

At 6:00pm, he came knocking on the door, and I answered it in my exercise clothes. I had been working out for the last half hour, so I expect my body odor was pretty strong. He looked at me twice and wasn’t sure what to say. He began to stutter out something about not being sure dinner was on, and having tried to call he thought he’s drop by to see.

“I’m sorry I caught you in the middle of your work-out,” he said.

I knew he wasn’t sorry, but I told him “Thank you anyway for coming by. I’m sure my husband will be home before too long. Would you like to come in and have a drink?”

He shrugged as he discretely looked me up and down, and said “Well I really shouldn’t, but the truth is I haven’t anything planned for the evening.”

So I got him a drink, and as he sipped it down I finished my workout. Like at the spa, I made sure he saw plenty of my ass and legs, taking every opportunity to wiggle my behind in the direction of his face. I noticed the bulge in his pants after a few minutes, cueing me to begin phase two.

I turned to him and said “I’ll be done really soon, once I finish my stretching and cool-down. Then we can sit down and talk. Thanks for being so incredibly patient.” (I figured I could do a little ass-kissing myself at this point, considering what I had planned for HIM!)

As I finished up my stretches, I noticed his eyes virtually glued to my crotch and ass, although he tried to look away whenever I looked up and smiled at him. The rhythmic music, the drink, my sexy movements and my feminine body odors filling the room all must have combined to provide an irresistible temptation for this simple man.

When I finished, I went into the bathroom to change. I took off my smelly panties and put them on a clothesline we have hanging above the toilet. I then threw on a pair of nude pantyhose, a cute pink mini-dress, and matching high heel pumps. I came out and walked across the room in front of him to get myself a drink, but noticed his was empty.

“You look great!” he couldn’t stop himself from saying, almost gasping at my appearance.

“Thank you, I’m very flattered. Can I get you a refill?” I asked in a very sweet voice.

“Yes, please,” he responded, continuing to look me up and down. “And while you’re doing that, do you mind if I use your bathroom?”

“Of course not,” I said with a smile, knowing what temptation awaited him. My plan was working perfectly.

I got our drinks and paused in though for a moment. I set them down next to where he had been sitting, and silently walked over to listen at the bathroom door. I heard some heavy breathing, but no tinkling. At that precise moment, I suddenly knew for certain that my plan was going to work—the fish had taken the bait!

I went back to the sofa and picked up my drink. I crossed my legs very carefully, so my dress would ride up and reveal the full curvature of my sexy thighs. He came out of the bathroom after a flush of the toilet, but I knew that it was just to camouflage what he was secretly doing in there.

I held out his drink, and I deliberately recrossed my legs so they’d catch his attention. I was sitting across from him, so with a little luck he might see my crotch the next time I parted my lovely legs. The combination of this tease and my circular ankle movements caused his pants to bulge in short order. As we talked, whenever I looked away (and even occasionally when I didn’t) his eyes would wander up over my knees, to my thighs, and back down to my pretty feet.

I asked him how my husband was doing on the job, and he told me he was performing very well.

“That’s nice,” I said softly. “You know, he has a very special motivation to do well.” I added mysteriously.

“And what might that be?” he asked curiously.

I paused and continued the almost hypnotic rotation of my foot, as I gulped the rest of my drink and motioned for him to do the same. He complied, and I continued.

“When he does well, I reward him,” I said proudly, like a queen would say about one of her subjects.

He looked at me, and when our eyes met, I held his eyes in mine for a moment or two. He could not look away from me for that instant.

I whispered, as if for his ears only, “Would you like to know how I reward him?”

He gulped, and squeezed out the words “Yes, please.”

“Well, I’ll only tell you if you really want to know,” I warned. And with that, I lifted my legs onto the sofa to sit Indian style, innocently exposing my pantyhose covered crotch to him. He snatched a peek and looked back up at me.

“Yes,” he said. “I’d really like to know. I may be able to use this technique at the office, if it’s really that effective.”

“And you won’t tell anybody I told you?”

“No, not if you don’t want me to.”

I put my legs back on the floor, slightly spread so he could still see my crotch, and told him to have a seat on the floor in front of me so I could show him.

He was half drunk and dizzy from all the teasing, so he didn’t think twice about it. He just sat down there looking up at me and said “Yes?”

I leaned over and whispered into his ear, “I let him smell my panties.” And as the words came out I gently put my hand behind his head and pulled his face into my crotch, challenging what little resistance he had left. I felt him try to pull back, but with the slightest bit of effort I overcame his weak opposition.

He took a few deep breaths with his nose nuzzled in my crotch. And then I whispered for him to kiss me, which he did. I held his face against my crotch for about twenty minutes, as I spoke to him in a soothing tone.

“Now just relax and breathe deeply through your nose. You are drifting away, out into space, as you smell the heavenly scent of my pussy. Can you hear me?”

He nodded.

“Good. Now just keep breathing deeply, and relax. You can only hear my voice, as you continue to smell my fragrance and drift farther and farther. You are relaxing very deeply now, very deeply. You are gently drifting into a deep sleep, as you listen to my sweet voice guide you on your journey. You can only hear my voice now. It is all you can think about as you continue to breathe deeply and drift away. You will listen to my voice and you will obey it, won’t you?”

He nodded weakly, and I kissed him lightly on the forehead.

Less than one month later, my husband saw a hefty raise on his next pay check.

His boss has become trained to my fragrant panties, just as my husband is. He now knows the reward for satisfying me, and he cannot resist my slightest wish. As with my husband, all I have to do to get my way is hold my fragrant panty crotch up to his nose and tell him to breathe deeply. Whenever he smells them he becomes my helpless and willing servant. I even gave him several pair of my worn panties to keep in his home, so that I can call him and put him under my spell by phone. (This comes in very handy!)

I don’t know what else I can accomplish with my special talent, but I’ve certainly done well for myself so far. If any men out there have already fallen under my spell, or want to, perhaps you should write me and let me know what you think. What new conquest should I take on? Be careful what you suggest, though—me and my fragrant panties just might conquer the world!

END