The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Parents Just Don’t Understand

by Pan

Chapter 7:

I sat in the closet for what felt like hours.

Not even exaggerating. It literally felt like hours. Mom and Buck fucked for maybe half the night…and I was forced to sit there in the closet and watch.

Well, I guess I wasn’t forced to watch. But there was nothing else to do, and once I got over the shock (and the ick-factor)…I’ve got to admit, it was sort of interesting watching Mom get used like a slut.

Not just like a slut, I realized. My Mom was a slut—she’d known this guy for what, 40 minutes before bringing him home and letting him fuck her in like ninety different positions.

I even rubbed a few out myself, just watching them. I know, I know—it’s not like I was into what I was watching, but I’d been so worked up when I was interrupted…and people fucking are people fucking, even if it is your tramp of a mother and the rando that she brought home to do her in the ass.

(Yeah, he did her in the ass. Gross. I was so disgusted by it, I almost couldn’t cum while watching.)

Finally, I saw my opportunity to sneak out of there—Mom wanted to be done doggy-style (double-ew) and soon her face was pressed up against the mattress as Buck pounded her from behind.

Neither of them were facing the closet, so I took that opportunity to sneak the fuck out. Unfortunately, Buck caught me—thank god he didn’t say anything, just gave me the biggest, sleaziest wink, and then stared straight at my bare pussy as he continued fucking my mother from behind.

Oh, yeah—my panties had been getting in the way as I played with myself, so I’d slipped them off, and only realized I wasn’t wearing them when that fucker Buck made eye-contact with my shaven cunt.

Obviously I wasn’t going to go back for them, so I just glared at Buck as he started to cum, then took advantage of the distraction to get out of there before he could say anything.

* * *

I never saw Buck again, thank gawd. Although, admittedly, my mother’s next few dates weren’t much better—“Freddie”, “Stevo”, and a guy who literally just went by “Deep Fried”. He was a hundred times bigger than me and Mom put together…didn’t stop her from fucking her, of course.

She fucked all of them. I didn’t even hide in the closet every time—sometimes I could hear them from my room, the noises of their grunting and my mother’s moans travelling through the walls and into my ears as I played with myself.

Mom never said anything about the panties, although I did catch her wearing them at breakfast one day. She really has no idea about what’s appropriate—it’s fine for me to run around in my underwear, but when she does it, it’s just gross.

Sometimes the guys stay the night, sometimes they leave after cumming inside my mother a few times. Either way, Mom always makes sure that they met me—I dunno why. Maybe she knows that her disgusting body isn’t going to get them hard, and they needed a piece of jailbait like me to get off to.

I hope I never end up like her. That’s what I’m most afraid of, and it’s the thought that keeps running through my head as I rub myself: an image of my mother, getting pounded by whatever sleazebag she’s brought home that night.

I never want to turn into that.