The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I really do appreciate feed back on my stories as I know it is the only way to improve. I enjoy writing them so let me know what you think and if the feelings are favorable I will continue to try my hand at writing.

By: Sweet Lori

The Party to Forget

My cousin Terri’s party was going full out now and it was good to see so many people from the past. A lot of her friends I have known for10 years or more but since my family had moved away it had been over four years now that I had seen any of them. So far I had spent most of my time doing the “oh my God look at you…hug hug ” thing with old friends or being introduced to some of her newer friends. It was good to see Ryan again as the three of us had spent a summer learning the good and bad things about learning to drink. I will never forget the night Ryan consoled me as I heaved my guts all over the place swearing never to drink again. Ryan hadn’t changed, he was still the nice guy, everyone’s friend. I was also introduced to a friend of Ryan’s named Brian. He had a great smile and seemed friendly enough but there was something about the way he looked at me that made me feel creepy. It was like he was looking for something and then when he noticed that he was making me uncomfortable he smiled and looked away.

I spend half the night wandering around catching up on what everyone was doing now and was having a lot of fun. I wasn’t friends with everyone there. Some of Terri’s friends I had never really connected with like Sara for instance. She still lives next door to Terri and still talks non-stop, about nothing. She had me cornered earlier and was filling me in on pretty well everything one of her Professors had ever said that term when another friend of hers came over to say hi to her and I was able to use the distraction to escape. Like she’s nice enough but I didn’t want to spend the whole night just listening to her go on and on about nothing. Apparently nor did anyone else as Terri had told me Sara still had never been out with a guy. She’s not ugly but her rather drab looks combined with her non stop talking would pretty much turn any guy off.

The party was going full swing now and some of the furniture had been moved to make room for those that wanted to dance. I was in one corner chatting with Mike, Garret and Jamie and while they started arguing about who’s car was the fastest I started scanning the room to see who else had arrived. That’s when I noticed Sara talking with Brian, or should I say talking to Brian because it didn’t look like Brian was going to get a chance to say anything. I was watching to see how Brian was going to make his escape when I saw him lean in closer to Sara and put his hand to the back of her neck. They were very close and seemed to be staring into each others eyes when I saw him start to tell her something. I was to far away to hear what he said but I noticed as he talked that Sara stopped her chattering and just stared back at him listening to what ever it was he was saying. It seemed odd, first to see Sara with a guy and second to see her with her not talking. I was then distracted as Mike insisted I settle an argument for them about who’s car was nicest. I told them I loved all of their cars for different reasons and then making the excuse of needing another drink made my escape.

Glancing back over to where Sara and Brian were talking I found that they were gone. As I headed out to the kitchen I saw Sara following Brian thru the door that led to the basement. I knew the only thing down there was a small bathroom and 2 more bedrooms so now I was really curious to what they were up to. I just didn’t trust this Brian guy and it seemed so out of character for little virgin Sara that I had to follow. I crept down the stairs so that they wouldn’t hear me and once at the bottom I stood still trying to adjust to the dim lighting. I couldn’t hear anything except the music from upstairs and wasn’t sure which room they had gone into so I slowly tip toed to each door and peaked in. By process of elimination I knew they had to be in the far room and as I slowly peaked thru the slightly open door I couldn’t believe my eyes. Brain was standing there with his eyes closed and Sara was on her knees in front of him. His hand was on the back of her head and she was devouring his cock. I stood there frozen. Now, I’m no virgin but I knew Sara was and here in a matter of minutes she had followed this guy she just met down stairs and was blowing him. He was mumbling “Good Girl” over and over and she was staring up at him the whole time she bobbed up and down on his cock. As I watched this incredible site I noticed that there was something odd about Sara. It was like she was staring at him but her face almost seemed expression less like she was in a trance or something. Brain’s grunt shook me out of it and I knew he was about to fill her mouth. I had to get out of here before I was caught. Turning quickly I bumped into a box on the floor. Not stopping to see if they noticed I hurried as quickly and quietly as I could back upstairs. I stood in the kitchen not knowing what to do. Like I myself have been known to head off to a quiet bedroom for a little heavy necking at the odd party but this was different. I knew there was something more happening here but what do I do about it. I grabbed a drink and started looking around for Terri thinking maybe she could make some sense out of it. I went room to room but couldn’t find her. I got cornered by the guys again, this time they wanted me to settle an argument about which of them I thought would end up the richest. I again made sure my answer wouldn’t hurt any of them as I loved them all. I don’t know why they come to me, they know I won’t side with any one of them on their ever growing number of “who’s manly” contests they have. Looking across the room I saw Sara walking back in and seeing a couple of her friends she joined them and began her normal bantering about nothing. I couldn’t believe my eyes it was like nothing had just happened with her. I looked around for Brian but he was no where in site.

A great song came on and Garret grabbed my hand and pulled me into the crowded living room to dance. It was fun but I couldn’t stop myself from looking around for Brian or Terri. I needed to talk to her about this. I was sure something not right was going on here and I wanted to find out what that was. When I finally was able to pull myself off the dance floor I started asking around to find where Terri was at. Someone said they had seen her on the deck out back awhile ago so I headed out that way. Pushing past 3 girls that were just coming back inside I found myself alone on the deck. Not finding Terri out there I turned to head back inside when I caught a movement over by the corner of the house. I could tell by the bright pink blouse and white jeans and it was Terri and she was talking to someone quietly. I started to head over to her when I realized it was Brian she was talking to. I stopped short and stepped behind a bush. They were standing close and then I realized that it was only Brian talking and he had his hand on the back of her neck just like he had done with Sara. It was almost like he was making sure she didn’t look away. I tried but couldn’t make out what he was saying but what ever it was Terri was taking it all in. This guy gave me the creeps. I didn’t want them to find me spying on them so I headed back into the house but kept a watch on the back door. It was only a few minutes later that I saw Terri coming in and I was about to call to her when I noticed Brian following her. They walked right past me and Terri never even acknowledged me standing there. Brian however gave me a flash of his creepy smile and he even winked at me as he past by. This was too much. Was I being paranoid now? Was I just imagining things? I swear that there was something weird about the way Terri looked as she walked past me but couldn’t put my thumb on it. I stood there not knowing what to do and then chugged the rest of my drink down and headed for another refill. That’s when it hit me. Terri never bumped me! Yeah I know that sounds weird but for years now we would always do the bump, hitting our hips together while giving this little “yeah baby” cry. It started years ago on the dance floor and just grew to something weird that we always did and Terri had been doing it all night until just now. This time she had just walked past me like I wasn’t even there. In fact she hadn’t even glanced my way but just stared straight ahead towards the hallway.

Looking that way now I knew that down there was her room and her parent’s room and the main bathroom. That’s it! She must have had to go to the bathroom bad. I’ll just go catch her there as she comes out and tell her about what I saw down stairs and see what she thinks. As I reached that bathroom door it suddenly opened in out walked this girl Rachel. She smiled, said hi and headed back down the hall to the party. So where could Terri be? I looked to the end of the hall and noticed her bedroom door was closed so I went to see if she was in there. When I opened her door my mouth dropped open at what was going on before me. There was Terri laying on her back on the bad naked with Brian thrusting his cock into her. With each deep thrust he was saying “good girl” and she was moaning. He had one hand cupped behind her head and she was staring into his face but there was no emotion there. It was like she wasn’t really there. I stood there watching him fucking my best friend and didn’t know what to do. I wanted to run away but didn’t want to leave her alone with him. Brian started fucking her faster and faster until I saw all the muscles tense in his arms and chest and I knew he was filling her with his cum. I’m not sure why I didn’t turn and run out of the room. Everything in my brain said run but I wasn’t listening I just stood there and watched as he rammed himself into my best friend.

Suddenly his head turned my way and with that eerie smile he said “Dawn, I’m so glad you could join us”.

“What have you done to Terri?” I asked in a nervous whisper, trying to sound like I was in charge.

I’ve just given her what she wants, haven’t I Terri? You want this don’t you?”

With out looking my way Terri answered with no emotion, Yes”

“No! Why is she acting like that? What did you do to her and what did you do to Sara?”

“Yes…. You do like to watch others don’t you Dawn?” Brian was staring at me again and I noticed something strange about his eyes. They were so black they almost looked hollow and then it almost seemed like lights were flickering around in his eyes.

“Come here Dawn” Brian said grinning at me.

“No!” but my feet betrayed me and I started to move closer to him.

“What are you doing to me? Stop it!” My feet stopped me close beside him. I was shaking and so scared.

“You can feel it now too can’t you Dawn?”

“No!” I lied.

“Then why are you still here, and why are you becoming excited?”

I forced my eyes away from his and looked down at Terri. She lay there looking empty, empty except for Brian’s cock that was still deep inside her wet pussy.

Why was this happening? Why didn’t I run for help?

I felt his hand on my chin and he slowly turned my face towards him. I wanted to resist but couldn’t.

“You know what’s about to happen to you don’t you Dawn?”

“No… please”, I pleaded but I knew it was too late and I felt his hand sliding under my hair and gripping the back of my neck holding me their as our eyes met again.

Brian’s eyes flashed and as I looked into them I began to feel like I was drifting.

“I knew I would have you too Dawn. I saw you watching Sara and I. Now it is your turn to please me. You want this Dawn. You want to please me.”

I knew he was right. I didn’t know why but all of a sudden I did want to please him. I still felt fear and hatred for him but I now felt the need to please him, to do what ever he told me to.

“I love watching you struggle Dawn” he laughed and I felt more afraid then I had ever before. I couldn’t look away from his eyes. I felt like I was been sucked inside them falling deeper and deeper. I felt something in my head, like a twitch and I knew it was Brian. He was inside my head now doing something that couldn’t be good.

I felt a hot rush soar thru my body quickly and my knees almost failed me and then it was over.

His eyes pulled away from mine and he looked down as he pulled his still hard shiny cock out of my friend. My eyes followed his and I watched his cock slip out all covered in globs of white cum and Terri’s pussy juice.

“You know what you need to do Dawn” Brian said to me and with out looking I knew he was smiling again.

“Don’t” I said to myself as I started to drop to my knees while staring at his disgusting cock that had just filled Terri’s pussy with his seed. I watched helplessly as my hand came up and my fingers wrapped around his gooey shaft.

“Good Girl” he said as he smiled down at me and I felt a wave of pleasure flow thru me at hearing his praise.

It felt so good to know I had pleased him. I leaned forward opening my mouth. I could smell the mix of their sex juices and I let it slide over my tongue and deep into my mouth and started to suck the juices off his beautiful cock. Hungrily I sucked his cock clean and with each moan from Brian another wave of pleasure flowed thru me making my own pussy drip with excitement. Looking up at Brian I saw his beautiful face smiling down at me. He motioned for me to stand and he gave me a kiss that took my breath away. At his command I started to strip off my clothes letting them drop at my feet. I stood there as he caressed and played with my breasts, tweaking each nipple till they stood out stiff and ready. Placing his hands on my shoulders he turned me around till I was looking down at Terri still laying there her legs spread and cum dripping from her pussy and onto the bed covers. Terri’s eyes were still open but no one was home. Brian had not left Terri aware of what she was doing but he was making sure I could feel everything he was doing to my mind. He loved watching me try to fight it. I felt his hands on my bare ass caressing and then probing and I was helpless to stop him. Actually I no longer thought of stopping him. My thoughts were only of pleasing him. He placed his hand on my back and gently guided me to bend over till I was looking right at my best friends wet pussy lips.

“Clean her up Dawn” and I moved forward and started to lick up the cum that was running down Terri’s thighs. As I lapped it up and drove my tongue between her swollen lips to get it all I felt Brian’s cock touch my own wet lips and then he pushed himself deep inside me in one thrust.

“Your cunt’s so hot and tight” he gasped as he tried to get in deeper.

More waves of pleasure sending electric pulses to my clit as I felt his pleasure with my body. My tongue was working in Terri’s pussy and Brian commanded me to make her cum. As I strummed my tongue around her slick lips and against her clit her legs lifted up and she rested her heals on my back. With each deep thrust of Brian’s cock I strummed faster and faster around Terri’s now erect clit. Soon I felt her thighs tighten around my head and her legs started to quiver. Terri came hard on my tongue, my head held tight like in a vise as she road out her orgasm. I continued to lick her until I felt her coming down and when I felt her body relax, spent I stopped my stimulation of her. She must have passed out as she no longer moved but as Brian thrust into me hard and harder I found myself being pushed up till my face was lying on her stomach. It felt so good being fucked like this by Brian, my pussy being rammed hard and my tits pressed against Terri’s wet pussy.

Suddenly Brian stopped thrusting and pulled his cock out of my stretched pussy. I whimpered at the loss but then felt the tip of his cock press against my anus. I had never had anal sex before and was frightened. I moved both hands back to try to block this intrusion. Sensing what I was attempting Brian said “I want to fuck your ass”.

Hearing this, my hands stopped their attempt to block him and instead I felt my fingers cupping my ass cheeks and spread them open to allow him easier penetration into my virgin hole.

I heard “Good Girl” and the pleasure of hearing this over shadowed the pain of his cock spearing into my virgin ass. My body shook with mixed feelings of pain and pleasure and Brian held himself still once his hard shaft was buried all the way in.

“You love being fucked in the ass!” Brian said, and I felt his hot breath on my neck and ear as he lay over me.

I felt so hot with his cock inside my ass and wanted for him to ass fuck me hard and fast. I started to thrust back on his cock and soon his cock was sawing in and out of my tight ass in a blur. When he finally took one more hard thrust in deep and held himself there I knew he was about to unload his seed inside me. I came with him. It was the longest and most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced and it left me weak and spent. I felt Brian’s hands guide me over too the side of the bed and I lay there on my stomach unable to move.

Even in my semi conscious state I heard his voice but knew he was not talking to me.

I then felt hands on my ass and my cheeks being spread again. Too week to move I lay there and then felt a wet tongue licking me and probing my soar hole. I realized that it was my best friend who was licking my ass clean just as she had been commanded to do. While she cleaned me up Brian lay beside me and filled my head with more thoughts of how my new life was going to be and I knew it was all true.

Later, early the next morning when the party guests had all stumbled home there was just the four of us left in the house. I was sharing my fresh mouthful of cum with Sara in a hot passionate kiss while Terri ate her out from below and Brian stood over us with that beautiful smile of his. It was a party he would never forget and one we would never remember.