The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: Read no more if you are under 18, if reading this kind of material is illegal under your local laws, or if you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activity. This story is for fantasy only—do not try this in real life. It is not to be archived, spoofed, or reposted. If you’re reading this anywhere other than mcstories.com, it’s been stolen.

Thanks to the four people who wrote in to say they enjoyed “Lost Opportunity,” and the fourteen who wrote their appreciation of “Stalking Angie.” This story is dedicated to you.

© 2006, le Duc de Kavaliere

Payback

Part One

“They say a picture is worth a thousand words,” Stewart announced. “So watch.” He turned on the computer, and Windows booted up in under a second. He logged himself in, and the desktop appeared instantaneously.

The audience responded with enthusiastic clapping. Stewart grinned, bowed, and handed the microphone back to the emcee.

“How was I?” the scientist asked me as he arrived backstage.

“You stole the show,” I said, congratulating him.

He clapped me on the shoulder and went to mingle. I couldn’t help grinning, and followed him out to the reception area.

Stewart was a friend who had developed a new microprocessor technology, and we’d just seen how it would revolutionize the field. Even though the emcee was still lauding its benefits, a few people in the audience were starting to leave—so they could try the new computers for themselves. There was already a crowd surrounding my friend.

With a smile, I produced my cell phone, and keyed in my girlfriend’s number. She’s still surprised to see how widespread wireless phones are nowadays, but had instantly seen the benefits of owning one.

“Hey, gorgeous,” I said when she picked up.

“Hey, lover,” she replied, using The Voice. I couldn’t help smiling—Zelasha’s flirting was infectious.

“Tease,” I accused her.

“You know you love it. How’s the expo?”

“Good news,” I told her. “It went off without a hitch.”

She giggled. “See you at home soon?”

I looked about. Software developers, firewire externals... or my girlfriend?

“You’re on,” I said.

“Do hurry, lover,” she said playfully.

I waved to Stewart, and headed for the parking lot.

* * *

The apartment door was locked.

“Zel?” I called.

There was no answer.

“That’s funny,” I thought. I fished in my pocket for the key to my apartment—our apartment, now. Something was strange. My girlfriend was casual with the lock: she didn’t often bother latching the door, at least in the daytime.

The key slid in perfectly, and the door unlocked easily enough. I swung it open and entered, dropping my book bag on the floor. A quick glance showed that she was in neither the living room nor the kitchen. The stereo was on, playing something gothic.

A sound came from the bedroom. It was a moan, followed by a whimper.

“Nick? Nikolai? NIKOLAI...”

Fearing imminent disaster, I burst into the room—to see my sexy and somewhat eccentric girlfriend Zelasha, sprawled in a chair in front of the desk. On the desk was a laptop. The screen showed text, nothing more—but I didn’t spare it any more than a glance, for Zelasha was writhing on the chair, wearing nothing but a bathrobe. The robe lay open at the front. One of her hands was on the mouse; the other was between her legs.

(“I look deeply into your eyes... I smell your hair, caress your thighs...")

Her head twisted towards me. A few strands of blonde hair fell into her face. “Oh god, Nick, thank god you’re here, oh god I want you, oh god I need you, take me, take me please, take me now...”

She didn’t have to ask twice. I tore off my shirt, kicked off my shoes, wiggled out of my pants, seized both of Zelasha’s arms, pulled her out of the chair, and threw her onto the bed. The realization of what she’d been doing and what she wanted—coupled with the fact that she was genuinely beautiful—had made me hard before I’d even started stripping.

Her lustful green eyes stared up at me. “Now, please, now, don’t wait, I can’t—”

I pounced. Our hips slid across each other, she flexed to meet me, and our sexes joined. She was more than ready, and I slid in perfectly.

She moaned enthusiastically, and her voice got deeper. “Oh yes, god yes, yesohyesohyes... lover, I’ve missed you, I need you...”

I kissed her hard, and groped around with my hands until I found hers. Then I clasped them, and held her down.

She groaned. “Yes, lover, I’m yours...” Her body gyrated and flailed in a river of passion.

(“Long fingernails dug in my skin... yourself so wet, invites me in...")

“You’re mine, darling,” I whispered in her ear, and was rewarded by her clenching me deliciously. She began play-struggling with her hands. “No, you can’t escape,” I insisted as I pushed deep inside her. “You’re all mine, and you can’t get away—”

She shook her head madly. “I want to get away... I will...”

What the devil had she been doing on the computer??

“Surrender, my darling,” I whispered, staring down into her sexy green eyes. “You’re so sexy... and you’re all mine...” We gyrated together, up and down, faster and faster. “Listen to my voice...” I urged. “The more—you listen—the more you—can’t resist...”

“Can’t resist...” my girlfriend groaned as her body squirmed under me.

“The better you feel... the more you surrender...”

“I... surrender...” Zelasha gasped.

“You belong to me, darling,” I pressed her, our bodies continuing to writhe as one. “You are in my power... you can’t resist...”

“Your... power...” she gasped. “I... can’t resist...” Her eyes grew wider.

“And you cannot control yourself, darling... you are all mine...” I pushed her arms down and slid deep inside her.

“I’m all... yours...” she breathed. Her hips flexed up and down, up and down...

“You—can’t—stop what I’m doing to you...” I panted.

“Can’t stop...” she moaned. The scent of her hair was racy under my face.

(“As we combust, yeah we’re on fire... I feel you shake, so deep inside, oh scream my name and squeeze me tight...")

“You want this more than anything,” I insisted as her green eyes seemed to catch fire. “You can’t—stop yourself—from wanting me.”

“I... want... you...” she groaned.

“Give yourself to me... you need me to take you...” My blood felt like liquid metal. Sexual energy surged through me, through us, from my toes to my chest, from my fingers to my head.

“Take me!” she shrieked, her arms wrapping around me, her body tensing. I was on the verge...

“You belong to me, Zel...” I gasped, my voice ragged. I was beginning to tingle, felt the sudden unstoppable intensity inside me...

“Yes! Nick! Yes!” she yelled as we came together. She writhed madly under me, and I spasmed inside her as she screamed in release. My hands let go of hers, and her nails slid down my back.

My elbows bent, and we collapsed into a sweaty mass.

After a moment or two of heavy breathing, our cheeks rubbed together. I grinned at her, even though I was feeling a trifle dizzy.

Zelasha was gasping. After a moment, she met my gaze, and hugged me.

“Thank you,” she whispered. “Thank god you got home.”

I brushed her hair out of her face. Zelasha’s crooked smile was immeasurably sexy. Her auburn eyebrows seemed a bit too dark for her dyed-blonde hair.

Mischief flashed into her lapis lazuli eyes, and she blew me a kiss. “Welcome home, lover.”

“What the devil were you doing?”

She put on her Miss Innocence face, but I saw the sexy woman I loved deep in her eyes.

“I discovered the Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive,” she confessed.

I burst out laughing. “Ah.”

She nodded. “Some of those words... ahh. And the characters!”

“Which ones?”

“Well, I especially liked Chew-Toy. I’d love to be Sasha. And that Anynom has great taste... and BlueLyric does, too.”

I grinned down at her. “Wait until you read some RC.”

“If you say so. And there was this kidnapping story... it was really good, but it was brutal!”

With a grin, I smoothed her tousled blonde hair away from her face. “I thought you were going to school today.”

“I did,” she nodded. “I got my records transferred to USC. It’s been a chore deflecting questions about where I’ve been for the last nine years, though.”

I chuckled, and rolled off her. She snuggled up to me, and lay her head on my shoulder.

“Oh, and my dad called. They’re going to be shipping some of my stuff here tomorrow.”

“Glad to hear it.”

“You should be—this bachelor pad needs a woman’s touch anyway,” she teased.

In July 1995, Zelasha had joined some of her music-major classmates on a trip to New Orleans—and seemingly vanished into thin air. She’d reappeared in L.A. in July 2004, apparently not a day older.

A day or two after resurfacing, she’d telephoned her father and her little sister. She told them that she’d been mugged, her ID stolen, and had been in a coma for all the missing time. I was one of two other people who knew what had really happened.

Zelasha’s father and sister had jumped on the next plane out, and the reunion had been a tearful one. My girlfriend told me later that her father hadn’t changed very much, but it had been unnerving to meet her sister again. She remembered Regina as being two years younger. Now, she was seven years older, and had married.

Zelasha had flatly refused to return to South Dakota. Instead, she announced that she was transferring to a school in L.A.—and was moving in with me.

Fortunately, when Zelasha had vanished, Regina had refused to let her parents throw any of her possessions away. It was these things they’d agreed to send.

Zelasha sighed in contentment as I caressed her shoulder. “And how was your day?”

“Typical,” I said. “It started out good.” We had made love that morning. “I don’t think the interview went so well, though.” It had been for another recruiting position. I didn’t truly want to do more recruiting, but most of my working experience had been in that field. “Then it got a lot better, I think around ten.” She wiggled a little, remembering: I’d called her after my interview, and we’d had phone sex. “Then I did some research into becoming a therapist, and it looks like classes would be more expensive than I thought.” I’d been a psych major in college, but despite my longtime interest in hypnosis, I hadn’t done much with it then. “Then I went to Stewart’s presentation... and then I came home, and now I’m doing great.”

Zelasha snickered and kissed me. “Glad to be of service. I don’t suppose you’ve checked the stock prices?”

I shook my head. When hearing about Stewart’s chip, I’d spent my entire life savings buying stock in his firm. Alas, the price had remained steady for the last two months—and I was running out of unemployment benefits.

I was hopeful, though. “After what I saw today, I think they’ll start going up,” I said brightly.

“Well, I have good news,” she told me. “My student loans have been approved!”

We kissed happily, and she nipped at my lower lip. “I’m glad at least one of us is showing some success,” I said. I’d spent the last two months temping and going on job interviews, but had found nothing permanent.

Zelasha teased my member with her foot. “Well, if they start paying substantial dividends... you won’t have to worry about a high-paying job.”

(“I beg to serve, your wish is my law... now close those eyes and let me love you to death...” went the music.)

I laughed at her playful touch. “By the way, what’s with the Type O Negative?”

“I just picked that CD up today,” she said, her lapis lazuli eyes full of mischief. “I can’t believe I missed four albums!”

“Well, at least you’re secure,” I said. “When you become a famous opera singer, you can support both of us!

Sitting up, my girlfriend moved astride me and started caressing my member with the slippery flesh between her legs. “Perhaps I’ll just keep you as my servant,” she grinned, moving up and down.

Zelasha’s body was fabulously enticing. She had sexy hips, lovely full breasts, and an expressive face. Her crooked smile always made me want her.

“Your servant, hmm?” I said, smiling back at her. “Does the position come with benefits?” Trying to regain my arousal, I focused on her pale curves, her long wavy hair...

“It certainly does—benefits I’m sure you can’t turn down,” she grinned.

Zelasha and I had practically hopped into bed on our first date, and my girlfriend was already as good at controlling my arousal as I was. Truth be told, I wasn’t entirely comfortable with another person having that kind of power over me—but having a lover with her libido made it worth it. Besides, I have a few tricks up my sleeve.

I gazed up into her bewitching green eyes. The touch of her skin rubbing against my flesh began to excite me, ever so slowly. “See?” she said. “You’re already taking advantage of them!”

I reached up and cupped her breasts in my hands, fondling them gently. “Oh, isn’t this part of the job?”

“Yes, but I’m the one who gets to decide what the job is,” she explained, “and besides, you can’t resist me.”

I felt her nipples grow heavy under my touch. She ran a hand through her blonde hair, and hooked it behind one ear. It was a sexy gesture, and I was responding... gradually.

“You’re falling under my spell,” she said. “You’re getting hard for me... you can’t resist.”

Zelasha was employing my turn-on—pretending she was casting a spell over me—and obediently, my member began to stiffen. “I can’t resist you,” I whispered.

She grinned, hearing me play along. Her lapis lazuli eyes were full of confidence, of triumph. “So hard for me... you’re in my power.”

“In your power,” I breathed, as my member rose to greet her.

Zelasha’s hands sought out my own, and pushed them down on the pillows. “My spell surrounds you,” she said, almost chanting. “You are at my command.”

“I’m at your command,” I whispered, and she slid her flesh all around me, holding me, enveloping me. We started moving together. She began to rock back and forth; I shifted, pushing deeper inside her.

“You belong to me, Nikolai,” she insisted.

“I belong to you,” I echoed. Zelasha was using the sexy sing-song intonation I’d come to refer to as The Voice. With just her tone, she could let me know she wanted to be seduced... or to seduce me.

Our bodies were rocking, thrusting, moving in time. “I’m a witch,” she whispered. Up and down, slow and fast, full and sweet. “You are my love slave, Nikolai.”

“You are my witch,” I repeated, our bodies gyrating, faster and faster. “I am... your love slave...”

“You’re all mine, all mine, All Mine, ALL MINE...” she was chanting... then her eyes glowed with green fire. I caught her lips with my own, and kissed her hard. We gasped for breath as I came inside her, and her body shuddered, rocked, spasmed in pleasure. She went limp, and fell forward into my arms. My mouth sought hers; we kissed lovingly and lingeringly.

Zelasha licked my parted lips. “Nick, you’re... I’m glad I’ve got you.”

“Because you like multiples?”

She laughed. “Yes, but more than that... you like to claim me, and I like being taken. You like witchcraft, and I like casting spells. It’s great how we... we fit.”

I nodded. I wasn’t sure exactly when I’d first become aware of my fantasy—where a witch or a lady vampire would capture me with her eyes and take me as her lover—but when Zelasha and I had met, we’d felt a powerful attraction, perhaps sensing that we could fulfill each other’s fantasies.

My secondary daydream was being a vampire myself—and Zelasha had let me know right away that she loved for me to seduce her and nibble on her neck.

I caressed her cheek with my index finger. “When did you know?”

“That we fit? When you hugged me in New Orleans,” Zelasha said.

I shook my head. “That you like... the dialogue.”

“Ohhhh.” She frowned. “Well, I’ve always dreamed of being taken, the way you do it.” Her eyes lit up, and she smiled. “You know, Count Dracula—look into my eyes, you are under my spell, bare your neck to me.”

I wiggled appreciatively beneath her, and she laughed. “I meant the other,” I said.

Zelasha looked pensive. “Oh, you mean doing it myself? I remember the very moment, actually.”

“Mmm-hmm?”

She nodded with a sigh. “I was eight, and it was on the school playground. A group of boys teased me for being fat.”

I gazed at her. “You’re not fat!” Truth be told, Zelasha was a little plump, but she held her figure so well that it only made her sexier. I loved looking at her—the come-hither sway of her hips when she walked, the alluring layers of her long hair, the libidinous spark in her green eyes when she looked at me.

“Thanks,” she said candidly, “but I wasn’t the thinnest eight-year-old, and you know how kids are sensitive to those things.”

I nodded. When we’d first started dating, Zelasha had let me hypnotize her to help her quit smoking—and I’d thrown in a few suggestions to improve her self confidence along the way. She’d already known how to use her gorgeous hips and full breasts to be sexy—along with her smile and her eyes—but she’d conceded that a lot of that had been an act. I’d always seen her as exotic and sensual. Seeing herself that way made her even more enticing.

“How did you get from the playground to being an enchantress?” I asked.

“Oh.” She chuckled, and ran a hand through her long blonde hair. “It was around Halloween, and I’d been reading about vampires—I’d always wanted to meet one. When the boys teased me, I started wishing I was a vampire.” She sat up and smiled, remembering. “I remember how that fantasy took hold of me. I thought about hypnotizing that whole gang of boys just by looking into their eyes. They’d all kneel around me, telling me how beautiful I was... and then I’d bite their necks.” She grinned. “I played with that fantasy for years. I wanted to be irresistible. I went to hypnosis shows, started wearing black... and then I got to college, and found there were guys who actually wanted that.” I winked at her, and she laughed. “But you don’t just fulfill one of my fantasies, Nick, you fulfill all of them. Plus, you’re a great lover.”

“Thank you!”

She started flexing her hips. “Now talking about multiples...” Her touch was sensual and sweet, but it almost hurt.

“That’s two orgasms in forty minutes,” I said, glancing at the clock. “I don’t know if I’ll be able to go again so quickly.”

Zelasha licked her lips. “We’ll just see about that... you’re under my spell, Nikolai.”

I grinned, and looked up into her lapis lazuli eyes. I knew she could do it, too. The first time we’d slept together, we’d discovered that Zelasha could turn me on again, no matter how recently I’d climaxed, by acting out our vampire fantasy. She wasn’t one to hesitate invoking it, either.

The result? I got really tired—and it was well worth it.

“You know I’ve got you hypnotized,” she intoned. “You can’t say no to me... you’re in my power.”

I stared up at her, and went with the fantasy, letting myself go. Zelasha’s eyes really were beautiful; they were a deep opal-green with just a hint of blue. They were the kind of playful eyes I loved staring into—and luck was with me, because she had the sweet, seductive personality to go along with them.

“Let me hypnotize you, Nikolai,” she chanted. “Just let yourself go. Let yourself be hypnotized.” Although she was a fairly good amateur hypnotist, Zelasha wasn’t literally trying to put me under. She was seducing me by pretending she was a vampire.

I nodded slowly, playing along, my eyes never leaving hers. Zelasha grinned—she loved the ego trip—and my member stirred obediently.

“Tell me you’re being hypnotized, Nikolai,” she prompted, licking her lips.

“I’m being... hypnotized.” I was getting hard again.

“I’m hypnotizing you.” Zelasha flexed her hips again, and my member stiffened, rising inside her.

“You’re hypnotizing me,” I repeated.

“You’re now lost in my spell,” Zelasha leaned towards me, her voice intense. “Deep... under my spell.”

“Under... your spell...” I agreed. It was difficult keeping track of so many things... concentrating on our bodies and my arousal, admiring her beauty, keeping the seduction-dialog going.

“You’re in my power,” my girlfriend prompted, flexing, squeezing, riding me.

“In your power.” I was fully aroused, and we began moving together in the familiar patterns of lovemaking.

“You’re under my spell, and you want me,” Zelasha grinned, licking her lips. “You... want me.”

“I want you,” I told her, still gazing up into her eyes. I reached for her, and she snuggled in closer to me. My hands caressed her thighs, her hips, her sides, her breasts...

“You know only my will,” Zelasha was saying.

“Only your will.” We were breathing in time now, completely focused on each other.

“You are in love with me.”

“In love with you,” I conceded. Zelasha hadn’t been that self-confident when we first met, and she loved hearing me say that during lovemaking.

“That gives me such power over you.” She stared at me, green eyes shining, and reached for me, her fingers curling around mine.

“Power over me.” I wondered if Zelasha was really a witch—I could almost feel the sexual energy in the air around us.

“You are under my control.”

“In your control,” I gasped, and felt myself perspire, felt the familiar prickles up and down my body.

A jolt passed through her body, and we skipped a beat. “Oh yeah,” she said. “Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yes oh yes oh yes...” She slowed, her eyes going as round as saucers.

I didn’t slow down; I kept moving and thrusting, reaching as deep inside her as I could.

“Nikolai,” she gasped. Her eyes were widening; she was breathing quickly; she was squeezing me; she was on the verge; and in an instant her demeanor changed. She dropped the air of a seductress, and gazed at me as a twenty-year-old college student in an unfamiliar world. “Yes, Nikolai, my love... oh yeah... yes yes yes yes yes... oh... ohhh...” Her breath came in gasps, and ecstasy lit her eyes on fire. The madness came, the almost-there feeling when I couldn’t stop, and it took hold of us. I pulled her down towards me, and we kissed madly as our bodies writhed in climax.

After a final shudder, she lay her head on my chest, and I held her warmly, caressing her hair.

“You were great,” she said.

“So were you, but you’re always great,” I told her. “You’re the best lover I’ve ever had. You know that.”

She nodded. “Yes, but... I realized... I don’t have to pretend anything for you to love me. I can just be myself... a seductress or a slave or just a woman, whatever I want, whatever I’m in the mood for... and you still want me.”

“Yeah,” I said earnestly. “I do want you, and I love all of you.”

She buried her face in my chest, and I held her.

After a moment she raised her head, and the wicked sparkle was back in her eyes. “Wanna shower?”

“You bet,” I grinned.