The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Payback

Part Six

One of the sexiest women I’d ever seen was seducing the woman I loved.

“I am hypnotizing you,” Miss Scarlett purred. “You want me to hypnotize you, and you can’t stop me from hypnotizing you. You are falling deep, deep, deep into relaxation.”

From a look of incredulity with a trace of amusement, Zelasha’s lips had parted in a expression of confusion. As she tried to ignore the watch and concentrate on Miss Scarlett’s face, the long-haired beauty had lifted the watch so it was swinging directly before my girlfriend’s face—right in front of Zelasha’s eyes.

“Your eyes are focused on the watch,” Miss Scarlett lilted. “You can’t help it... you can’t stop yourself. Focusing on my voice is so easy, so natural... my voice and the watch move in time, move in a gentle rhythm.”

Zelasha tried to speak, but at Miss Scarlett’s gentle insistence, my lover’s green eyes started to move along with the watch. I took the entire scene in: the late thirties brunette and the early-twenties blonde, both dressed in dark colors. Miss Scarlett was swinging a watch before my girlfriend’s face while her words wove a web of sleep and trance in her mind. I felt my member stir at the incredible picture unfolding in front of me. This was too impossible, too unreal. What else could possibly happen tonight? I knew I was still slightly under, because I was beginning to hear Miss Scarlett’s voice inside my head and in my blood. I was getting aroused, and I had no energy left to fight it. And all the while, Miss Scarlett was casting her spell over Zelasha, and my girlfriend was succumbing to it.

“You feel yourself giving in, going deeper, surrendering to the rhythm, Colleen. It’s happening, you can’t help it, and you don’t want to stop it. You’ve already given in, your eyes are following the watch, you can’t look away... and the watch moves, tick, tock, tick, tock, lulling, relaxing, soothing your mind into sleep, into deep, deep sleep.”

It was amazingly sexy—watching Zelasha’s gorgeous green eyes move back and forth to the watch, watching her eyelids grow heavy and flutter to Miss Scarlett’s words—but jealousy stung deep in my chest. The raven-haired hypnodomme was utterly enchanting, and Zelasha was slipping into her power. Her green eyes were already locked on the watch, staring at it as it swung before her.

“Your body is relaxing whether you want it to or not,” Miss Scarlett lilted. “Your mind is relaxing deeper, whether you want it to or not. That’s right, don’t fight it... feel that relaxation all through your body, you breathe it in, it flows all through you, whether you want it or not... you’ve surrendered, you can’t help it, and on the count of three your eyes will droop and you will fall into a deep sleep... one, eyes droop into a deep sleep... two, surrendering to my spell... three, deep asleep.”

Miss Scarlett snapped her fingers. Zelasha’s eyelids fluttered and closed. Her body slumped into the sofa, and her head nodded onto her chest. I blinked a few times, and had to fight to stay awake.

The brown-eyed hypnotist turned towards me, winked, then sat down on the couch next to my lover.

“Colleen, you are deeply asleep, but we are able to converse, for you are talking in your sleep. You are so deeply asleep that the more we talk, the deeper you fall. Tell me that you can hear me, Colleen.”

“I can hear you,” my girlfriend whispered in that bizarre little-girl voice she used while under.

The hypnodomme leaned forward. “Tell me of the first time you were hypnotized, Colleen,” she said in her adorable Southern drawl.

“ I was a freshman in high school,” my girlfriend said softly, her eyes still peacefully closed. “There was a stage hypnotist coming to the school, and we were all brought into the auditorium. The show started, and of course he asks for volunteers. About fifteen or twenty people raised their hands. I did, at first, but then I got shy and changed my mind. He selected people from the audience... what I didn’t know at the time was all my friends in the row behind me had stood up and were pointing at me. So then he chose me. I shuddered a bit, but got up on stage... I wanted to experience this, you know... so I got up on stage.

“The hypnotist had us all sit down on the stage, then stood in front of us and started talking. I guess I don’t remember the induction that well... I remember him telling me to look at him, listen to his voice, look into his eyes...

“The next thing I remember I was walking on a warm beach, the sun was shining, and I was in my swimsuit. I lay down to sunbathe... and this little kid came by and spilled ice cream on my tummy. It was so cold! I giggled and squirmed...

“That was about it. He brought me out of it and I sat back down, and all my friends were laughing.”

“Thank you, Colleen,” Miss Scarlett said. “So you like being hypnotized?”

My girlfriend nodded, her eyes shut fast.

Miss Scarlett grinned, leaned forward, and began to whisper in Zelasha’s ear.

My lover began to nod.

I strained to listen, but it was no good—I couldn’t make out the hypnodomme’s words. Whatever it was couldn’t be that bad, though. Could it?

Miss Scarlett went on for a minute or two, then a smile spread across my hypnotized lover’s face. Miss Scarlett straightened, then turned her head towards me. Please, lord, I thought, don’t let it be anything bad.

“Don’t worry, Nick, you’ll enjoy this,” Scarlett promised, her Southern voice full of glee. She snapped her fingers. “Wake up, Colleen.”

Zelasha straightened and opened her eyes, looking for all the world like everything was normal. She saw me, smiled, then turned to Miss Scarlett.

I was horribly conflicted. The Southerner was a fantastic hypnotist, and incredibly sexy to boot. All she had to do was drop her voice into her hypnotic tone, and everyone around her started falling under her spell.

But I was in love with my girlfriend, and I’d been used to us sharing each other’s hypnotic abilities exclusively. And here I was, watching a woman I’d never met before tonight—yet of whom I was a huge fan—fulfill my fantasy on the woman I loved.

But I had no right to complain. Why hadn’t I tried harder to resist Rosalyn’s trigger? I should have recognized Megan for who she was.

“Did you enjoy your trance?” Miss Scarlett was asking Zelasha.

My lover nodded eagerly. “Yes, I did. It was great!”

Miss Scarlett turned her head and looked me in the eye. “Still relaxed and stuck to your seat, Nick, stuck to the sofa, your limbs are too heavy to move. Now, Colleen, I want you to look at me.”

Zelasha blinked a couple times; Scarlett must have invoked a trigger. My girlfriend smiled nervously, her hand moving unconsciously to hook a stray blonde hair behind her right ear.

With the grace of a tiger, the raven-haired hypnodomme moved forward a few inches on the sofa. “Look at me, Colleen. Look . . . At . . . Me.”

Just as before, when she’d been entering trance, Zelasha’s gaze fixed on the leather-clad Southerner.

Scarlett grinned devilishly. “Look into my eyes, Colleen.”

Zelasha nodded dumbly. Their gazes locked. Despite my jealousy, I was getting turned on. I couldn’t deny that this was powerful; I would be daydreaming about it for weeks.

“Where are you now?” Miss Scarlett purred.

“In your eyes,” Zelasha replied matter-of-factly. Unlike her usual little-girl trance voice, Zelasha sounded just like the woman I’d fallen for—and there was just a hint of the tone she used when she was trying to turn me on.

Or was turned on herself.

Scarlett tilted her head a little. “And what do you think of my eyes?”

“They’re beautiful,” Zelasha said, just a trifle too quickly.

“Colleen, take down your hair.”

My girlfriend nodded, her gaze still locked on the hypnodomme’s face. Slowly, her hand crept up to her head, and unclasped the barrette holding her hair in place. She drew it out, and a heavy twist of her hair, unbound, fell down over her back. Her arm slowly lowered to her side, and she dropped the hair clip on the ground. Its clatter on the floor filled the otherwise silent room.

Miss Scarlett leaned forward, an inch or so. Her well-sculpted features and pale skin glowed in stark contrast with her black leather jacket.

“Fluff it, Colleen.”

Still staring into the gorgeous hypnotist’s deep brown eyes, my girlfriend raised her hands to her cheeks, then slid her fingers into her hair at her temples. As Scarlett nodded, Zelasha gathered her hair up, then spread her hands. Blonde tresses tumbled down all around her. Her hair fell in exquisite curls and twists over her shoulders, slid elegantly down her back, flowed loosely over her breasts and stomach, and cascaded sensuously around her waist.

“That’s riiiight,” the hypnotist said. Her soothing voice had dropped to almost a purr, and she was gazing back at Zelasha in open admiration. I was so aroused that I was aching to move. I wanted Zelasha to myself; I wanted her to show off for me, just for me.

Scarlett raised a finger and beckoned to her. “Come here.”

Zelasha scooted over to her, her staring green eyes still fixed on the hypnodomme’s. Miss Scarlett lifted a lock of hair from Zelasha’s shoulder and smoothed it behind her back... and then slid her hand over my girlfriend’s cheek and into her hair in a gentle caress.

“This feels good, doesn’t it, Colleen?”

“Yesssssss,” my girlfriend breathed.

Oh, was I jealous.

Scarlett was stroking my lover’s hair. “Tell me how this feels, Colleen.”

She started to sway in time with the raven-haired hypnotist’s caresses. “Gooooood,” my girlfriend murmured.

Abruptly, the hypnodomme rose—and Zelasha’s face followed hers to maintain eye contact.

“Do you know what will happen when I snap my fingers, Colleen?”

“N-no,” my girlfriend said, a little nervously. She shook her head a tiny amount, not enough to break the mutual gaze.

Scarlett tilted her head and smiled. “Oh yes you do, Colleen dear. You know very well what will happen. And you want it to happen, don’t you?”

“I—” Zelasha began, then stopped.

“Yes, you do,” Scarlett said.

Still no answer. Zelasha was sitting there, her lips slightly parted, her head tilted slightly upwards, her lapis lazuli eyes locked on Scarlett’s.

“Look at me,” Miss Scarlett repeated. “Where are you?”

“In your eyes.”

“How deep?’

“Very—very deep,” Zelasha said, her gaze never wavering.

“When I snap my fingers, you will become...”

“Your slave.” Zelasha finished the sentence for her.

“You want to become my slave, don’t you?” When Zelasha didn’t answer, Scarlett took a step forward. “Don’t you?”

Zelasha had to tilt her head up even more. “Yesss,” she finally breathed.

Oh, heavens. I was torn. I wanted to run to Zelasha, pick her up, carry her to the car, and have long passionate sex in the back seat, for I didn’t think I could wait until we got home. I was getting even more jealous of Scarlett, watching her control Zelasha in front of me—but she was so incredibly sexy seducing my lover, and Zelasha’s reactions made me want her so badly! I wanted to be Miss Scarlett, manipulating Zelasha that way—and I wanted to be Zelasha, under Scarlett’s spell.

“Ask me,” Scarlett purred.

“I—” she managed.

“Look at me.” Zelasha stiffened. “What do you want from me?” the hypnodomme asked.

A hiss emerged from Zelasha’s lips.

“Ssssssnap,” Scarlett said.

Zelasha nodded frantically, her lapis lazuli eyes fixed on the Southerner’s pale face.

“Tell me.”

“S-snap your fingers,” my girlfriend almost begged.

“And that will make you...” Miss Scarlett purred.

Zelasha swallowed hard, and bowed her head.

“Look at me, that will make you...”

Her head snapped back up. “Your slave,” my lover whispered.

“And you want it so bad, so bad—”

Zelasha was nodding, her head going up and down, up an down, still keeping her eyes locked on Scarlett’s.

The hypnodomme grinned and snapped her fingers. Zelasha blinked and made a tiny gasp. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

“Who are you, Colleen?” Miss Scarlett lilted.

“Your slave, Miss Scarlett,” Zelasha repeated automatically, then shock registered on her face—only to be replaced by a slow grin.

“That’s right, and what happens to you when you look in my eyes?”

“I get lost, Miss Scarlett.”

Oh, lord. I wanted Zelasha so badly, and part of me wanted the raven-haired hypnodomme to command me that way as well...

“Lost and?”

“Obedient.”

“Sit down,” Scarlett said casually, pointing to the floor with her hand.

Zelasha quickly lowered herself to a sitting position on the floor, then looked up for more instructions. Lord, I needed to move. I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do, but I had to do something!

“On the count of three, you’ll become a cat.”

Oh, no.

“One, two, three.” Scarlett clicked her fingers.

Zelasha’s whole face changed. Her eyes, from staring at the hypnodomme, began to dart around; her body tensed, and she moved into a crawl. Licking her lips, she padded over to Miss Scarlett, her long blonde hair hanging down deliciously—and raised her face.

Scarlett began caressing the top of Zelasha’s head. My girlfriend’s eyes widened, then she began to moan in sensual pleasure.

I was aching, and almost rocking back and forth, but still could not stand up.

Scarlett stroked Zelasha’s hair easily, then sat down again. Zelasha crawled forward, making soft mewing sounds, then lay her head on the hypnodomme’s knee.

“How does it feel when I pet you, Colleen?” Scarlett asked in her delicious Southern drawl, her hand lazily caressing my girlfriend’s long blonde hair.

“Safe,” my lover murmured. “Sexy.”

“Who are you, Colleen?”

“Your slave, Miss Scarlett.” Zelasha rubbed her cheek against the hypnodomme’s hand.

“And how does that make you feel?” Caress, caress.

“Obedient,” Zelasha replied, closing her eyes and smiling happily as Scarlett’s hand slid over her hair.

“Being obedient makes you feel good?”

“Yesssss,” she almost purred.

“And if I wished you to kiss me?” Scarlett asked, stroking Zelasha’s face.

Oh lord, no, please...

Zelasha looked up at Scarlett in adoration. “Kisssss...”

“Kiss me,” the hypnodomme said with a click of the fingers.

Zelasha leaped to her feet and wrapped the hypnotist in a huge embrace. Arms slid around each other, lips touched, and they were kissing.

This was so sexy, and I was so agonizingly jealous. What I wouldn’t give to participate! I wanted to look away, but I couldn’t. My gaze was fixed on the alluring hypnodomme playing with my girlfriend like she was a marionette.

Miss Scarlett’s hand touched Zelasha’s cheek, and gently nudged her away. My girlfriend moved back a bit, her gaze still fixed on the Southerner’s face. Scarlett smiled at her, and clicked her fingers again.

“Sleep,” the hypnotist said, and Zelasha’s head nodded onto her chest.

Miss Scarlett turned to me. “I hope that wasn’t too hard on you,” she explained, “but you two needed to restore the balance in your relationship. Nick, those other girls took you by surprise—it wasn’t really your fault. But although Zelasha understood that with her mind, her heart would still be jealous. Thus, you both had to experience it from the other one’s point of view.”

I had to try a couple times before my voice would work, and when I eventually spoke it came out in a sigh. “I understand what you mean,” I managed. “I don’t like it, but I get it.”

Scarlett nodded. “And now, the two of you need to truly bond again—so maybe a little fantasy before you get home?” The hypnodomme winked at me, and bent to whisper into Zelasha’s ear. This time, she spoke loud enough for me to hear.

“When you awake, Colleen, you will be a vampire,” Scarlett murmured in her ear. “You are a vampyress.”

Oh, lord.

“You are sexy, and powerful, and irresistible,” the hypnodomme’s lovely Southern voice said into her ear. “And your favorite power is to hypnotize with your eyes. You have deep, alluring, beautiful eyes, and you know that no one can resist your eyes. And most of all, you love to hypnotize Nick, to fascinate and bewitch him using your eyes. He belongs to you. You love to see him spellbound and enchanted—you love to mesmerize and captivate him. You love to seduce him, Colleen, to be in control and make it so he can’t resist your eyes. You love to make him ask to be bitten, Colleen. So on the count of three, you will be a vampyress, and you will be thirsty—and your greatest desire is to use your eyes on your boyfriend, to put him under your spell and make him beg you to bite him. One, two, three.”

With a click of Miss Scarlett’s fingers, Zelasha’s lovely green eyes popped open. She glanced at the hypnotist, and at her nod, my girlfriend looked me up and down with a grin, licking her lips. “Look into my eyes, Nick,” she said wickedly, using The Voice. She stood up and walked towards me. I was still rooted to the sofa, so Zelasha stood over me and she stared down at me. The full force of my lover’s personality went into her gaze. She was the woman I loved, the woman I connected with, the woman for whom I’d take on the world.

“Look deep into my eyes—you know you can’t resist,” Zelasha grinned. I was staring up at her, and already felt her green eyes beginning to captivate me—probably because I was already hypnotized, in the grip of Miss Scarlett’s command that I remain sitting down. I tried to glance over at the hypnodomme, but already my gaze was locked on Zelasha’s face. Out of the corner of my eye I could just see Scarlett’s grin.

Zelasha shifted closer to me. “My eyes do things to you,” she murmured. “They make you submissive, make you obey.” Her eyes glittered, and seemed to grow deeper. I trusted Zelasha, but did I trust Miss Scarlett? I thought I did...

“You can’t resist me, you know you can’t resist me. My eyes put a spell on you,” Zelasha continued wickedly. I was falling into her luminous green orbs, like I was experiencing a real-life daydream.

“My voice melts your will,” Zelasha urged, her expression triumphant. “I am your countess, Nikolai, and you cannot resist me. You are completely under my spell. You are all mine... you’re in my power.”

She grinned, her expression impish. “You love feeling this way, my love,” she said. “You’re in love with me, madly in love with me, and that gives me such power over you... you love being under my spell, don’t you?”

“Yes,” I gasped. Her voice was not only soothing and sexy, but brokered no argument. A little part of me wondered how Miss Scarlett was taking this, but Zelasha’s gaze was magnetic, and I couldn’t remember how to look away. Her lapis lazuli eyes were my focus, my anchor, my world.

“I’ve hypnotized you with my eyes, dearest,” Zelasha said, grinning her crooked smile. “You love it when I hypnotize you?”

“Yes,” I said. I couldn’t fight it. I couldn’t lie, not now.

“And you can’t resist my eyes?”

“No,” I gasped.

She bent closer. “What do my eyes do to you?”

“They hyp... hyp...”

“Yes?” she smirked. Her gaze was still boring into mine, deep and wholesome and powerful and green.

“Hypnotize me,” I whispered. I was in love with Zelasha, and I would do anything she asked.

“You’re hypnotized, aren’t you, darling?” my lover asked.

“Yes.”

“Tell me what my eyes have done to you.”

“You hyp... hypnotized me.”

She nodded, our eyes still locked, and licked her lips. “And now you want me to bite your neck, don’t you? You want to feel my kiss, you want me to drink from you and use you. Being bitten by me is your deepest desire. You can’t resist what I want, because it’s what you want. You know you want me to bite your neck. Ask me to bite your neck, Nick.”

“Will you... bite my neck, Zel?” I managed.

She shook her head and grinned. Her crooked, confident smile made her so sexy! “Is that the best you can do?” my lover asked, amused. “Show me that you want it. Beg me.”

“Please,” I said, and swallowed hard. “Please bite me. Please.”

Keeping her eyes locked on mine, she shook her head, blonde hair swishing around her shoulders. “I don’t think you want me to.”

I slid off the sofa and down onto my knees. “Please, Zelasha... bite my neck. Please. I want you to. I belong to you.”

Smiling, she beckoned to me with a finger. I rose; but before I could do anything else, her arms went around me and her lips locked onto the side of my throat. I moaned—and her teeth pressed into the flesh of my neck. The sensation was so sweet... her lips tugging on my neck, her tongue licking my tender skin, her teeth pinching, just touching the line between pleasure and pain. One more word from Zelasha and I’d be believing this fantasy, I’d think she really was a vampire, that her fangs were sliding into my neck and feasting on my blood... but this was even more intimate, even more strange, for her kisses were drinking up memories. Zelasha nipped at my earlobe, and then went back to my neck, feasting on my feelings. The memories of the half-dozen times Rosalyn had hypnotized me were losing their focus. The feelings were being sucked out of me. I knew that such things had happened, but I could not picture them, and could barely recall the experiences. I knew Megan and I had been intimate when we were engaged, but I could barely recall it. Rosalyn, Megan, my other girlfriends—they were just pale shadows of what Zelasha and I shared. The time my vampire-angel had hypnotized me in the New Orleans hotel with her dragon’s claw necklace—it had been my dream come true. My experiences with Zelasha were like a full-color photographs next to the blurry black-and-white xeroxed copies that were Rosalyn’s parties. They were that much more exotic and enticing; that much more beautiful and important.

My fingers tingled, and my knees were weak. The room began to spin in a bizarre ecstasy as Zelasha kissed and nibbled the side of my neck, marking me as hers.

My girlfriend finally lowered me onto the sofa. As I caught my breath, Miss Scarlett spoke. I’d forgotten she was there.

“Very good, you two,” came the hypnodomme’s sexy drawl.

My girlfriend released me, gave me a lingering kiss on the lips, and turned towards the dark-haired Southerner.

“Look into my eyes, Miss Scarlett,” Zelasha grinned.

Scarlett laughed out loud. “That’s quite all right—”

Zelasha advanced on her, and swished her hair over one shoulder. “Look deep into my eyes, Miss Scarlett—you know you can’t resist me.”

Miss Scarlett stepped back in surprise, but my girlfriend continued towards her. “I am hypnotizing you,” Zelasha said, “and you must obey.”

Miss Scarlett swallowed hard, and took another tiny step back, bumping into the table.

Dear god.

Zelasha grinned, her expression full of confidence and triumph. “You cannot resist me, Miss Scarlett. Look deeeep into my eyes... feel my spell all around you.”

In one liquid motion, the hypnodomme raised her hand before Zelasha’s face, snapped her fingers, and lowered it again. Zelasha stopped in her tracks, and her sexy-predator stance softened into her usual sexy-playful one. She shook her head, blinking.

“I’m sorry, Miss Scarlett—what was I saying?”

“Don’t worry about it, dear,” the hypnotist replied. “Now, Colleen, your emotions are no longer under my control. They belong to you, once again. Tell me, who do you love?”

“Nick, of course,” my girlfriend said.

“You’re no longer angry, or jealous?”

“Well, a little jealous, I guess,” Zelasha said slowly, “but that’ll be all right once we have some time alone.”

Scarlett turned towards me. “And who do you love, Nick?”

“Zelasha,” I said fervently. Miss Scarlett nodded—evidently she’d figured out my girlfriend’s nickname when I’d addressed her earlier.

“How’s your jealousy?”

“It’s bad!” I admitted, and both women laughed.

Zelasha turned towards me. “We’ll fix that soon,” she promised.

“Thanks,” I sighed. My girlfriend came to my arms, and we hugged each other.

“Okay, now, one more thing,” Scarlett said. “Colleen?”

Zelasha turned her head towards the hypnodomme.

“Sleep.” Miss Scarlett commanded with another snap of the fingers. Zelasha’s eyes slammed shut, and her entire body relaxed into my arms.

“This won’t take but a minute,” the lovely hypnotist said, and this time I heard her Southern drawl full force. “Colleen, whenever you and your boyfriend are alone together, and you want affection or intimacy—even if your conscious mind doesn’t realize it—you will take your hair down, because you love him to touch your hair. Then you will begin playing with it—stroking it and fluffing it. You will find yourself doing it, and you won’t even realize you’re doing it.”

Oh, lord. I was getting turned on again.

“And you will find that his caressing your hair excites you. You love it when he plays with your hair, and the more he strokes your hair, the more turned on you will get. The more he plays with and caresses your hair, the more aroused you become. But this only works on you when he does it. No one else can turn you on this way.”

A sly look crossed Miss Scarlett’s pale face, and she whispered a few more sentences into Zelasha’s ear. I strained to hear, but the hypnodomme was speaking too softly. After a moment, she stood back and addressed us in her normal tone.

“Now when I snap my fingers, you both will wake up, and all the fantasy suggestions I gave you tonight are canceled. You are no longer a vampire, you are no longer my slave, you are no longer a cat, you are no longer under my control. Colleen, you and Nick are both the same people you were when you arrived at the club tonight. Nick, you now have complete freedom of movement again. Enjoy it.”

Scarlett winked slowly at me, and snapped her fingers for the last time. Zelasha’s eyes fluttered open, and her gaze fixed on me. We hugged, long and loving.

As I stood up, my girlfriend ran to Miss Scarlett and embraced the hypnotist like they were old friends. Miss Scarlett was over six feet, and towered over Zelasha; as I approached the two women, I realized the Southerner was even taller than I was, by a centimeter or so.

Miss Scarlett embraced me and kissed my cheek. “You two enjoy yourselves,” the hypnodomme grinned. “Happy Halloween.”

* * *

Arm in arm, Zelasha and I exited the club.

“Well, that’s the last time we go there on Halloween,” I sighed.

Zelasha looked up at me, and grinned her crooked smile. “Don’t worry, my love,” she promised. I unlocked the car and opened the passenger door for her. “When we get home, I fully intend to make you forget allll about your bloody ex, and that slut who triggered you, and Miss Scarlett, as well.”

I sat down in the driver’s seat and started the engine.

“So hurry up,” she added. I threw the car into high gear, praying fervently that they weren’t enforcing the speed limit tonight.

“I have an idea,” I said as the coastline zoomed past. “Let’s only hypnotize each other from now on, all right? Nobody else?”

“Deal,” Zelasha agreed.

“That reminds me,” I said as realization dawned. “I don’t believe you never told me you’re bisexual!”

“I didn’t think it was important,” my girlfriend said matter-of-factly.

“You what?” I asked, amazed. She shrugged. “Don’t you think that’s the kind of detail you’d want to share with your lover? I mean, it’s part of your identity.”

“Why?” Zelasha asked. “I’m with you. Who else I might be attracted to isn’t that important. I’ve made my choice.”

“But don’t you want us to share everything?”

“I think we do,” she said. “At least, I tell you everything that’s going on in my life. Why, is there anything I need to know about the kind of women you’re attracted to?”

I chuckled. “There we go. Single male time traveller seeks full-figured green eyed redhead. Must like vampires.” My girlfriend laughed, and I continued. “Is there anything I need to do to...” I trailed off.

Zelasha shook her head, and her blonde hair swished sensually over her shoulders. “Just be yourself.”

When we arrived at our apartment, we joined hands running up the stairs. Fumbling with the lock, we stepped inside, and at once we reached for each others’ clothes.

“After everything that’s happened tonight,” she said, fumbling with my belt, “I think we need a good fuck to re-affirm our commitment to each other.”

“You’re on,” I said, and slid her leather jacket off her shoulders to the floor.

Zelasha stepped up to me and unzipped my jacket, all the while holding my gaze with her eyes.

I looked her up and down, admiring her smooth curves, her lovely hips, her full breasts, her long hair, her face with its wicked expression and crooked smile.

I reached for her, but Zelasha stopped me, placing a finger on my lips. “Not quite,” she grinned evilly.

I raised an eyebrow.

“There’s a trick I learned from Miss Scarlett,” Zelasha purred. “Look... into my eyes.”

I gaped in surprise, but my member stirred at her words.

“Look deep into my eyes, Nikolai... deeeeeep into my eyes.” She slid my jacket to the floor, and she began to unbutton my shirt. I started to raise my hands, but she shook her head—maintaining direct eye contact all the while—and my arms dropped to my sides. “Feel yourself falling, deep into my eyes,” Zelasha continued, sliding my shirt off and unfastening my pants. “You’re lost in my eyes... you can’t resist me... you’re under my spell.” My trousers fell to the floor. Zelasha pushed down my boxers—and my member leaped out at her.

“You cannot resist my eyes, and you’re in my power,” Zelasha said delightedly. I stood in front of her like an old fertility god. Somehow I stepped out of my shoes and away from the heap of clothes, and walked backwards towards our bedroom. Zelasha pushed me forward without touching, her gorgeous lapis lazuli eyes holding my vision and compelling me on.

We reached the bedroom. I reached for her, but she was quicker, and pushed me down on the bed. I lifted her dress over her head. She grinned, long hair falling down all around her.

Zelasha pounced, our hips joining, her hair falling all around us as she took my hands in hers. Our eyes locked.

“You are all mine, Nikolai,” Zelasha purred. “Tell me who you belong to.”

“I belong to you, Zel,” I told her.

“And you are all mine?” she said, flexing her hips deliciously.

“I am all yours, Zel,” I breathed.

“I am your only,” she insisted.

“You are my only,” I agreed.

“Look into my eyes, Nikolai,” Zelasha prompted. “You are under my spell.”

I wrapped my arms and legs around her, and rolled us over. She grinned, staring up at me, and I slid myself inside her.

“I’m under your spell, Zelasha,” I told her. “And you belong to me.”

“I own you, Nick,” she agreed, nodding, “and I’m all yours.” We started moving in time with the rhythm of our words.

“I am your property, Zel,” I said, “and you are my love slave.”

Our pale, soft flesh slid together. Moving inside her, I took control of her sensations and yielded myself to her femininity.

“You are my master,” Zelasha replied, “and I am your countess.”

“I am your vassal,” I told her, “and I am your ruler.”

“I am your owner, Nick,” Zelasha nodded, “and I’m in your power.”

We stared into each others’ eyes. Hers were luscious and green, full of lust and need.

“You are my dream girl,” I told her, “and you are my servant.”

“I am a witch, and you’ve got me spellbound.”

I took her hands in mine and pushed them down onto the pillow, curling my fingers around hers. We started moving faster; I was touching all the delicious, soft, rough places deep inside her.

“You belong to me,” I told her, “and I can’t resist you.”

“You are a vampire, and I’ve got you hypnotized.”

Lust twitched inside me. “I worship you, Zelasha.”

“I worship—worship you, Nikolai,” my girlfriend said. Her voice, quite involuntarily, was growing more intense.

My body began to tingle. “I’m in love with you,” I told her.

Her eyes shone like green fire. “You are my only!” She struggled with her hands, and I let them go. Her arms slid around me, her hands running down my back. Her touch was so precise, so tender, so intense...

“I obey you,” I said as my body started trembling. “And you... obey me.”

Her womanhood was squeezing me; it was sexy and familiar and exotic. “You will—always—be mine!” Zelasha cried. The all-encompassing spice of orgasm ripped through us. “And I will—always—be yours!” Her hips clenched; Zelasha took me with her body, and with her body surrendered to me. I let go, and released; liquid heat sent spasms of pleasure through me as I came inside her.

I lay down atop her, trying to catch my breath. Her face was next to mine, and I heard her panting.

“I love you, Nick,” she finally said. “I can’t lose you.”

“My heart is yours, Colleen,” I promised her. “Forever.”

* * *

Epilogue

Miss Scarlett parked at the hotel and let herself into her room. Shaking her lovely head—filled once again with delicious hypnotic memories—she kicked her shoes off and sat down on the bed. Picking up the phone, she dialed a number from memory.

Miles away, at the apartment she shared with her best friend, Emily picked up the receiver. “Good evening?”

Scarlett sighed with relief. “Hello, Emily,” she purred.

“Scarlett,” Emily breathed into the phone. Moving almost unconsciously, the blonde girl unclasped her hair and fished around in the bed stand’s drawer for her headset. “I’ve missed you!” she whispered into the phone.

“I’ve missed you too,” the Southerner confided in her soothing drawl. “Are you alone?”

“Yesssss,” Emily said. She fixed her headset in place and lay down on the bed.

“Sleep in my spell,” Scarlett murmured. She heard Emily’s breathing became smooth and regular.

This should keep her satisfied until I’m back in her area, Scarlett thought to herself as she slipped a hand inside her panties. “Listen to my voice, Emily darling... tonight you’re having a dream, a very vivid and sexy dream. In this dream I am a vampire, a very sexy vampire. I come to you, and hypnotize you with my eyes...”

The End