The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Payback

Warning! The following story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers

The limousine pulled up to the luxurious townhome in the exclusive community of Rivengate at precisely 10:00 pm. The driver exited and opened the rear door for the occupant, a 40-year-old man named Neal Hunter, who dressed in an impeccable two- piece suit, linen shirt, silk tie and Italian shoes. He nodded at his driver and walked up the steps to ring the doorbell.

It took a few seconds for the lady of the house to answer. She was dressed in stiletto heels and a stylish sheer silk dress which was accentuated with a leather corset around her slender waist. The material pushed her breasts up into glorious mounds of cleavage. Her name was Cassandra Frost. It wasn’t her real name, but it was the one she chose to use in her profession as a dominatrix who only dealt with a high class clientele. She was tall, voluptuous with an exotically beautiful face accentuated with pronounced cheekbones, full lips and intense green eyes. Her dark reddish hair curled and cascaded down her shoulders to the middle of her back. She appeared much younger than her age of thirty three and she carried herself with the bearing of someone with culture and grace.

“Right on time, Mr. Hunter,” she said with a pleasant smile. “I like when a man is punctual.”

“Well it took me long enough to get an appointment with you. I didn’t want to make a bad first impression. And call me Neal.”

“Won’t you come in Neal? Of course you will address me as Mistress.”

Neal grinned and replied, “Of course.”

“Would you care for a drink before we begin our session?”

“No thank you, I’m fine.”

Cassandra eyed Neal in his suit and thought to herself, “You certainly are fine.” He didn’t appear to be the usual sort who came to her. Those men were nervous and unsure of themselves. This one was calm and confident. The Alpha male who enjoyed being in charge. She was familiar with men like this. Every once in a while they needed to let go of their power and turn it over to someone else. These men were the most fun to play with. She couldn’t wait to get him in some bindings.

“Hmmm, you don’t like to waste time I see. Very well then, why don’t you follow me downstairs to my playroom?”

“Before we do that, I’d like to ask you a question first if it isn’t too much trouble.”

“Well you can ask,” Cassandra replied with an arrogant smirk. “But I can’t guarantee that I’ll answer your question.”

“Indulge me,” Neal said as he reached into his jacket and retrieved a photograph. He held it up for Cassandra to see and asked, “Do you remember this woman? Her name is Paige Billings.”

Cassandra tensed up ever so slightly when she recognized the young woman in the picture. “What is this about? Who are you?”

“I’m a concerned associate of Ms. Billings. You do remember her don’t you?”

“I’d like you to leave now.”

“You know I can’t do that. There are some things we need to discuss first.”

“I have personal security in the other room. She’s highly trained to deal with threats. All I have to do is call out and she will come to see you out…gently or not.”

“Call her.”

Cassandra opened her mouth to call Kira, an ex-Mixed Martial Arts fighter, who she had hired as a bodyguard, assistant, valet and even her plaything when the mood struck her. Nothing came out of her mouth. Baffled she tried again and again but it was like a dream in which she wanted to scream but nothing would come out.

“Listen to me carefully…Mistress…I have a unique talent. I can control you and make you do anything I wish just by thinking about it. You are pretty much helpless to do anything to stop me. To prove it I’m going to let you call your bodyguard in here. Go ahead. You may speak.”

“Kira!” Cassandra called out, trying her best to hide her panic. “Come in here!”

In a second a pretty Asian brunette dressed in a chic pantsuit walked in and fixed her gaze on Neal.

“Yes, Mistress Frost?”

Cassandra was about to give Kira instructions to throw Neal out of her home but again her words were caught in her throat like a net and nothing came out.

Neal said to Kira, “Kira, my name is Neal Hunter. I’d like you to do me a favor.”

An odd look came over Kira’s face. She blinked a few times before she replied, “Yes, Mr. Hunter?”

“I presume you have your own bedroom in this place. You may retire for the night. Your Mistress will not need you this evening.”

Kira looked at Neal and then at Cassandra, who seemed surprised to find herself nodding affirmatively at Kira.

“Yes, sir, Mr. Hunter,” Kira said softly, blinking once more before heading upstairs to her bedroom.

“Kira?” Neal called out, freezing the beautiful bodyguard in her tracks. She turned slowly and faced him.

“Yes?”

“Before you go upstairs, I want you to open your jacket.”

Kira did as Neal asked and unbuttoned her stylish gray jacket.

“Now slowly unbutton your blouse.”

Opening her jacket was one thing, but unbuttoning her blouse in front of this man was something else.

“Do it Kira.”

Despite the odd feeling of discomfort, Kira was compelled to slowly unbutton her blouse to reveal a skimpy black lace bra which contained a pair of C-cup breasts.

“Doesn’t it excite you that I can see your bra Kira?” Neal asked with a grin.

Kira sighed. It did excite her. She bit her lip and grabbed the lapels of her jacket tight as she squirmed in her stance. She nodded demurely and replied breathlessly, “Yes.”

“Show me your breasts Kira. I know it would turn you on for me to see them.”

Kira’s cheeks flushed pink and without a moment’s hesitation she undid the clip at the front and popped open the bra to allow her generous mounds to spill out so that Neal could see them. It was evident that doing so was turning arousing to her.

“Very nice Kira, now come and give me a kiss goodnight.”

Kira went to Neal promptly and embraced him, planting her full mouth on his and kissed him soulfully, exploring his tongue with hers as Cassandra looked on in stunned silence. Neal reached up with one hand to fondle her bare breasts while his other hand roamed down Kira’s back to cup her tight rump and squeeze her toward his crotch.

The stunning brunette moaned and squirmed in Neal’s embrace, grinding her hips against his and lifting one leg to stroke along his thigh. When Neal broke the kiss she whined in disappointment. He smirked at her and whispered into her ear, “I want you to go straight to your room, take off all your clothes and get into bed. Then I want you to finger yourself while you fantasize about me eating your pussy and fucking you hard until you cum. You will bring yourself to orgasm three times and after your last climax you will drift off to sleep thinking about me. Do you understand?”

“Oh…god. Yes,” Kira moaned and quivered.

“Go then.”

Reluctantly she left Neal’s embrace and then rushed upstairs.

Once Neal and Cassandra were alone, he told the dominatrix, “I hope that convinces you of what I’m capable of.”

Cassandra was livid and fuming. “How…how are you doing this?”

“That’s not important. What’s important is that you won’t be in charge tonight. You won’t be putting me in any restraints or gagging me or using whips to discipline me or anything else you had planned. I’m not your client. The appointment was merely an excuse to get close enough so that I could control you with ease and now here we are.”

“What exactly do you want with me?” Cassandra asked with malice in her voice. She was not used to being in any sort of vulnerable position and while this was most disturbing she would do her best not to show this man any fear.

“I’m here to turn the tables of course, some payback on behalf of Ms. Billings. To put it simply, I’m here to teach you a lesson.”

“Look, I believe you can do what you say you can do but you really don’t need to do this. I have money. Whatever she is paying you I’ll double it. Triple it.”

“You don’t seem to understand Cassandra. If I wanted your money all I would have to do is ask you to write down all your bank account numbers and passwords and have you open your safe. I think you know I don’t need any of that. As I said, I’m here on behalf of Paige. Now before we get down to business, I want you to tell me exactly what you did to her.”

Cassandra closed her eyes. This was insane. How was this happening? She wanted it to all go away. But when she opened her eyes the bastard was still standing in front of her with a smirk on his face. ‘The utter nerve of him to intrude in my life’, she thought.

The gorgeous dominatrix, who only minutes ago was full of vigor for a night of strict bondage and discipline of a rich new client, was feeling vulnerable and afraid for the first time. She glared at Neal, trying with all her might to will him to leave. But of course it was no use. This nightmare was really happening. She wanted it over with as soon as possible so she decided to play along with whatever this bastard had in mind

Finally Cassandra spoke, “Okay, if you insist on knowing, Paige and I…had a relationship…she was one of my first…subs. Then I broke it off when she became too possessive. When talking didn’t work I tried to scare her away. During our last time together I went a bit far with her. ”

“That’s putting it mildly.”

“I admit it got out of hand but was the only way I could think of for her to see that we weren’t right for each other.”

“It’s one thing to go too far with your bondage and discipline games but it’s another thing to report her to her employers when she tried to reach out to you.”

“She was stalking me. I had to do something drastic to get her to leave me alone. I’ll compensate her for any distress I’ve caused her. I know she lost that job. I’ll pay her for those months she was unemployed. Just tell me what it will take.”

“It’s going to take a lot more than money to make this right, Cassandra.”

“What do you mean?”

“You and I are going to have a session this evening. But I’m the one who is going to be in charge and you’re the one who’s going to be the plaything.”

“No! I won’t agree to that! I’ll never go along with this. I want you to leave now or I’m calling the police.”

“No you won’t.”

“Yes, I…” Cassandra began to say as she took her cellphone and began to dial. All she was able to enter was a “nine” and a “one” before her thumb paused over the “one” she meant to press a second time.

“What are you waiting for, Cassandra? Press it,” Neal urged the bewildered dominatrix.

“Damn you!” Cassandra snarled. “You won’t get away with this.”

“Be a good girl and put the phone away now,” Neal said as he approached the furious redhead. “We have a long night ahead of us and I’m sure you’re eager to get started.”

“If you think I’m going to enjoy anything with you…”

“Shhhhh,” Neal said as he put a finger to her lips to quiet Cassandra, which only angered her further. But as much as she wanted to slap his hand away she was helpless to resist. “Now let’s you and I retire to this dungeon of yours. I’m curious to see what sort of things you have to play with.”

As Cassandra led Neal downstairs to her S&M dungeon, she cringed when her mind took inventory of all the bondage devices she had in stock. The thought of being put into the sort of restraints that she had used on so many men and women before nearly put her in a panic. Ever since she had decided to become a full time Dominatrix, she had never once allowed any lover or client to tie her up. She had always been in charge in the bedroom or in the dungeon.

When they reached the spacious dungeon room, Neal took a moment to take in the lavish surroundings. The walls were paneled in fine oak with elaborate trim on both the base and ceiling. A huge chandelier hung from the ceiling as well as various hooks, grommets and pulleys to which all manner of ropes and chains could be attached. There were four different kinds of bondage racks, two of stainless steel and two old fashioned wooden racks. An elaborate storage and shelf system that opened by remote control revealed hundreds of leather masks, whips, riding crops, paddles, cuffs and nipple clamps along with a generous number of ball gags and bit gags. There were drawers filled with coils of ropes and lengths of chains. One large drawer was filled with an assortment of vibrators and dildos all lined up in a bed of foam with cutouts for each one.

“I’m impressed,” Neal said as he inspected the inventory of bondage gear. He took one of the wicked looking riding crops and began to whip it through the air with sharp snaps of his wrist. “I’m pretty good with one of these.”

“You’d better put it away before you hurt yourself,” Cassandra sneered, trying her best to appear unnerved by this turn of events.

Neal chuckled and said, “Oh I like you…defiant to the end. It’s going to be a real pleasure putting you in your place…Mistress.”

The taunting tone caused Cassandra to glare angrily at Neal. She was dying to slap that smug look off his face.

“So which one of these splendid devices would you like to be placed in first,” Neal asked. “Or would you rather I just take a few coils of this rope and tie you up on the bed?”

The thought of being restrained in bondage suddenly unnerved Cassandra. It wasn’t as if she had never been tied up before. The man who had introduced her to bondage taught her the ropes as it were and it was him she learned how to be subservient as well as how to dominate. It was when she was in charge that she discovered her true nature and from then on she was the one who dominated her partners and she was never subservient again. She saw the look in his eyes and knew he was serious about putting her through the paces and it was something she just couldn’t stand for.

“Listen to me one moment,” Cassandra said, and already she hated the pleading tone in her own voice. She hated being in this position. “Please I beg of you. What can I do to make this right with Paige?”

Neal grinned at her. He knew he had her just where he wanted her. “Well, for starters you can get down on your hands and knees and crawl over here to me.”

Cassandra’s eyes flashed angrily. She’d expected this but it didn’t make her any less furious. Damned if she would debase herself before him willingly. She snarled, “No! I won’t do that.”

“You can and you will, Cassandra,” Neal said. He lifted his hand and with his forefinger he pointed downward.

Cassandra suddenly felt the uncontrollable urge to drop to the floor on her hands and knees. As much as she tried to resist, her body betrayed her wishes. And when Neal gave the “come to me” motion with the same finger, she slowly began to crawl toward him. She only stopped when she was at his feet.

“That’s a good girl,” Neal said with a smirk. He lifted one shoe and gently stepped on the manicured fingers of her left hand, eliciting a wince and sharp gasp from Cassandra.

“You know what comes next, don’t you?”

Cassandra looked up him, her green eyes flashing. “You want me to suck your cock.”

“Well, if you insist,” Neal smiled and unzipped his slacks and took out his erection. Seeing this once prim and arrogant dominatrix on her knees before him had aroused him. “Up.”

Once again, Cassandra felt a compulsion to follow his order although she would have never complied if he wasn’t controlling her. She could still not fathom anyone having such a power. The next moment she was up on her knees, hands braced against his legs and his stiff cock in front of her gorgeous face.

“You’re a pig!” Cassandra sneered.

“Open.”

Cassandra, with a look of panic, opened her mouth and made a muffled “MMMMFFF” sound when he guided his cock past her glossy lips and nearly down her throat in one swift motion.

“Yes, that’s right,” Neal sighed as he placed his hand on her head and pumped her mouth. “Take it all in. Suck it good my sweet little bitch and soon you will get something nice and tasty to swallow.”

Cassandra made an angry but muffled reply as she found herself helpless to do anything but pleasure him orally. When something began to tingle between her legs she was stunned as being aroused was the farthest thing from her mind while being on her knees and giving this bastard head. But she realized that he must be using his mind control to arouse her and she was even helpless to fight it. In fact the more aroused she became, the more she seemed to lose her will to resist.

After ten minutes of suckling and licking his thick shaft, the urge to climax was so powerful that she began to shudder and she felt as if she was about to pass out. One of her hands was now buried in her crotch and fingering her pussy furiously while the other gripped the base of his cock and stroked while she flailed away with her mouth.

Neal groaned with pleasure and both his hands were on her head, fingers wrapped in her reddish curls, tugging as he thrust in and out of her wet mouth. Just when he felt the onset of orgasm, he pulled out.

“UNNNNH!” Cassandra moaned with disappointment. She had discovered that the more enthusiastically she sucked him, the more her arousal grew and she had just been on the verge of climaxing. Lost were all thoughts of defiance now. She practically begged him, “Please! Let me finish you.”

“On the bed,” Neal ordered, taking her by the hair and lifting her to her feet. He marched her over to the large ornate four post bed and tossed her on it. Then he ordered her to undress while he began to remove his own clothes.

“Leave the corset,” Neal snapped, and of course she acquiesced. In a moment Neal was upon her and buried his face between her milky smooth thighs

Cassandra sighed and moaned and whimpered with utter pleasure as Neal and plundered her pink walls for what seemed like hours on end. When she shifted his body around so that his waist was above her face, she took him in her mouth again gratefully. Soon the sound of eager licking and sucking was the only thing that filled the room.

By the time Neal made her climax the first time, Cassandra knew she was utterly and completely at his mercy. The orgasm was mind shattering, like no climax she had ever experienced and she had had so many. Neal was an amazing cunnilinguist and his oral skills only inspired hers even further. She had never enjoyed sucking a cock so much in her life. She was even desperate now to taste his cum, something she had never grown accustomed to in those rare times she had given complete oral to past partners.

But Neal was far from through with Cassandra. He didn’t fuck her yet. That would come later. Now was the time to give her what was due her. And so he spent the rest of the evening putting her in all her own bondage devices and using all her toys and whips on her body. He brought her pleasure and pain in equal measure and when she was completely ravaged and begging him to let her rest he laughed. “I’m just getting started, Mistress,” Neal laughed, “But I will give you a few minutes to rest while I attend to some business. I’ll be back soon with another surprise.”

“No! Please! I…MMMMBBBLLMMM!” Cassandra started to plead but her protest was stifled when Neal replaced the ball gag in her mouth and left the room, leaving her bound spread eagle between the posts at the foot of the four post bed. All she could do was stare at her reflection in the full length mirror before her, her voluptuous body slick with sweat, flushed with the afterglow of hard sex.

She tried to tug at her restraints but they were unforgiving. Every muscle in her body was sore but the feeling was almost exhilarating. Although she had long decided she would never be anyone’s sub again, she could not deny the thrill she felt being put through the paces by Neal. He was relentless and cruel and firm and never had her orgasm been so intense and so many in one evening. Deep down she knew much of it was due to his mind control but she would never be able to admit how much was her own desire and lust.

As the minutes passed she began to experience an ache, not just of her sex-wracked body, but an ache inside for Neal to return and continue his domination of her. When she heard his approach from outside the door her heart leapt and she found herself extremely anxious to see him again.

When Neal entered followed by a statuesque blonde, Cassandra gasped into her gag.

Neal made a show of introducing her, “I think you know Paige Billings.”

“MMMMMPPPHHH!” Cassandra cried.

A smile curled up upon the lustrous lips of Paige and she approached the trussed up and gagged Cassandra like a predator sizing up its prey.

“I think I’ll let you two ladies get reacquainted,” Neal said as he gathered his clothes.

When he left the room, Paige stood before Cassandra and brushed her cheek with the back of her fingertips.

“Did you miss me?” Paige asked her former Mistress.

Outside the door, Neal listened for a few minutes, smiling with amusement. He heard Cassandra’s moans and whimpers and soon there were the unmistakable sounds of light whipping upon taut flesh and muffled squeals.

As Neal showered in Cassandra’s bathroom he suddenly remembered that he hadn’t cum that evening. Then he thought of that gorgeous Asian brunette upstairs.

THE END