The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Peking Fuck

Part two – Karen’s ordeal at the hands of Dr Xiu continues

Karen moaned and groaned as the orgasm tore through her body. She opened her eyes and was surprised to find herself in a completely different place. The last thing she remembered was being restrained on what had been called the aversion frame. She remembered the rotating disc and the huge strap on being thrust into her ass, but beyond that she was uncertain. What had they done to her? Had she been brainwashed? She was so confused and so tired. Karen focused on the room she was in and how she was restrained. She found herself on her back on a low table, she was restrained and unable to move. The room was a blinding white colour and either side of her were some menacing looking devices. From her limited view she could see that there was something in her pussy and given how aroused she was, it was obviously some kind of stimulator.

In front of her a door slid open and Doctor Xiu entered and smiled at her. “Now my dear Miss Price, you fight so much, but the outcome is inevitable. You will give your mind to us and obey without question”. Karen was in a strange position, she didn’t know if this was part of the process or whether she was resisting what they wanted to do to her. Karen decided to fight and present a tough exterior to her captor. “So your brain wipe didn’t work bitch!” Dr Xiu sighed, “well my dear, you are a very strong minded individual, few women have taken the anal for so long” she smiled. “So this is plan B then is it bitch!” sneered Karen. “Oh a minor setback Miss Price, we just need to strengthen the persuasiveness of our treatment for you my dear”.

With that, Dr Xiu walked around the table that Karen was fastened to and placed her hands on her breasts. “ do so love big boobs” said Mai-Lin. “I will so enjoy using your body Karen when you see things our way”. “Never!” snapped Karen, “you can’t brainwash me!” “Oh I think you will surrender to me my dear” smiled the Chinese woman. With that she clapped her hands and the two bikini clad women entered the room to work on Karen. Dr Xiu picked up some of the devices by the side of the table and offered them to her two technicians. “Prepare her” , she smiled. Karen nervously watched the two women move around the table. They inserted a largeprobe into her anus and a new more bulbous one into her vagina. At the bottom of the table a two pronged arm rose up to connect with the probes. Dr Xiu placed a metal band over Karen’s forehead which forced her to look up at the ceiling and ensured that the rotating brainwash disc was in her line of sight. Whilst one of the technicians fitted Karen with headphones a second one eased Karen’s breasts into vacuum cups that hissed as they enveloped her boobs and sucked them into the clear perspex cylinders.

This done the women exited, leaving Karen alone with Dr Xiu. ‘Now my dear, time to see just how tough you are’. Dr Xiu left the room and the door closed, sealing the room. The bright white room dimmed and Karen became aware of sounds in her headphones, at first the noise was in the background, but as it grew in intensity it became more and more unbearable. The sound surged through Karen’s ears, it was a pulsing, deafening onslought and the helpless woman couldn’t shut it out. As the noise raged, Karen felt the probes in her ass and pussy begin to move and vibrate. Each probe swelled and contracted, pushed into her holes and vibrated at high speed. As the stimulation overwhelmed her, she felt the devices on her breasts begin to suck and release. The breast stimulation was rhythmic, pulsing from left to right in a continuous cycle. Karen screamed out, sweating and writhing as she fought to maintain her concentration against the aural and physical assault.

In the control room, Dr Xiu was joined by General Chang and Patricia Lewington. “How is the Price woman?” She enquired. Mai-Lin responded. “The subject believes that she resisted our initial attempts to brainwash her. We are about to subject her to phase one of the mind processing”. Good replied the female commander, “I trust we will enjoy her obedient body once her processing is complete”. “Naturally”, replied Mai-Lin, smiling at her superior. Patricia added, “I will personally supervise her reintegration once you have finished with her Dr Xiu”. Mai-Lin nodded and checked the readouts of Karen’s heart rate and breathing and selected the brainwash disc on her control panel. “We will begin level one for 60 minutes and then intensify”. “Excellent” replied the General, “proceed with her ordeal”. With that the two women departed, Patricia lingering long enough to see Karen’s discomfort and hear her cries.

In the room Karen Price was writhing and screaming as the devices tore into her body. Above her the disc began to rotate and she watched in horror as a pattern of spiraling lights began to form in front of her. The lights collapsed into the centre of the disc and the colourful hypnotic pattern spiraled in an unending cycle. As she fought the urge to look at the disc the devices and the sounds in her head pulsed in unison with the disc. As she looked at the optical stimulation, Karen felt unable to hold off orgasming. Her body arched up against her restraints and she moaned and whimpered from the overwhelming ecstasy and pain. The assault slowed to a gentle pace and the disc flashed slowly. Karen heard a voice in her headphones , a single phrase repeated over and over....... “You will obey!” “Nooooooooo!!!” screamed Karen, “fuck you, fuck you!” With that the devices and audio visual assault resumed, this time even more powerfully.

Mai-Lin smiled as she watched her selection of level two tear into Karen. She turned to her assistant and said, “give her 60 minutes at level two, then 10 minutes of conditioning. Then give her level three for two hours. I will return to when phase three conditioning is due”. “Yes” Mistress Xiu replied her assistant.

Mai-Lin checked her watch, she had constructed the process to break the subjects mind, soon Karen would long to listen to her voice and watch the brainwashing disc, anything to avoid the horror of the stimulation devices in her body and the blinding sounds in her head. Her behaviour would be modified and once acceptant of the commands, her mind would be open to programming in the facilities brainwashing rooms. Mai-Lin walked round the facility so that she could check the progress of two subjects timetabled for conditioning. She peered through the porthole window of brainwashing room one and observed the seated figure of the Nigerian embassy secretary – Elizabeth Okemya. In the gloom of the brainwashing room, the young black girl starred at the rotating disc in front of her as the helmet on her head hummed, filling her mind with new instructions for the week. Mai-Lin smiled and moved onto the second room. She accessed the keypad and stopped the brainwashing sequence that was running. Mai-Lin entered the room and looked at the subject slumped in the restraint chair. In front of her was a beautiful blond woman. Mai-Lin checked her pulse and raised the helmet above her head. She released the womans wrists and ankles and snapped her fingers close to her face. “Miss Jensen, listen to me”. The blond woman opened her eyes and looked at Dr Xiu. “What is your sole purpose in life?” She blankly replied. “I must serve and obey New Dawn”. “Excellent”, smiled her captor. “You will accompany me for a loyalty test Miss Jensen”. “Yess mistress” replied the brainwashed subject. Dr Xiu led the Norwegian embassy secretary to the central lab area and commanded her to bend over her desk. For the next 3 hours Mai-Lin used the young womans body for her own pleasure before returning her to the brainwashing room for her conditioning to continue. That done, Dr Xiu returned to the control room to monitor Karen Price.

Dr Xiu found a more compliant subject when she returned, the three levels that Karen had been subjected to had loosened her mind and lessened her resistance. She looked at Karen’s sweat soaked body on her monitor and checked the status of her victim. In the room, Karen was relieved that the third wave of her ordeal had subsided. She felt compelled to look at the disc and listen to the voice telling her to obey, anything was better than having her private parts boil and her hearing explode. Mai-Lin smiled and selected a new audio-visual routine for Karen. In the room the disc above Karen’s head spun faster and through her headphones she heard the phrase “My sole purpose in life is to serve and obey New Dawn”. Over and over it repeated as the disc spun furiously, its lights and colours collapsing into a single strobing light. Karen wanted to give into the message, she wanted the torturous process to end and the agony subside. BUT SHE HAD TO FIGHT IT ! “Noooooooo, I will not , I won’t I won’t!” she screamed and sobbed.

In the control room , Mai-Lin selected level four and let the process rip into Karen. She instructed her assistant to let Karen suffer anotherfour hours of the cruel unstoppable routine.

Alone and helpless in the processing room the cruel torrent continued – another three hours passed with Karen screaming and arching her back against the stimulation. She passed out under the strain and the devices whirred and sucked away as her prone body gave up. Mai-Lin watched Karen break and smiled. When she recovered from the overload she would welcome her new life.

Karen’s weak, sweat soaked body was released from the table and the two assistants carried her to brainwashing room three. Karen was almost delirious as she was strapped into the chair. Dr Xiu lowered the brainwashing helmet onto her head so that it rested above he eyes and adjusted the large disc in front of Karen. The three women left the room and Dr Xiu locked the door and sealed the observation porthole. She returned to the control room and accessed the controls for the brainwashing room. Karen Price would now spend 3 days in that room having her mind programmed to serve New Dawn. Mai-Lin activated the brainwashing routine and imagined the pleasure she would have from Karen’s nubile body and willing mind.

In brainwashing room three the disc slowly rotated and coloured lights bounced off the soft red pastel walls. Karen Price starred at the beautiful patterns and the strobing central light. In her mind the words she heard made perfect sense to her. It was her sole purpose in life to serve and obey. She had been so foolish to resist, but now she could make amends. As the disc rotated and the helmet on her head hummed, Karen repeated the commands she was hearing over and over as the brainwashing process filled her mind with her new life.

After 3 days and numerous loyalty tests, Karen was returned to Patricia Lewington for re integration into the US embassy. Miss Lewington ensured that she too had ample time to use Karen as a sexual slave before preparing the young woman for her new role. Quietly Karen went about her duties in the embassy, attracting no attention whatsoever, but obediently collecting all the information her new mistresses demanded from her. It was her sole purpose to do whatever they asked of her and she would obey them!