The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story contains scenes of hypnosis, consensual and non-consensual sex between females, and depictions of sexual slavery. If you are under 18 or offended by this type of material please do not continue. Otherwise, please read on and enjoy! Also, any resemblance of the characters in this work of people either living, dead or fictitious is unintentional and purely coincidental.

© 2015 softi. All rights reserved. Send comments to .

It was weird. The damn pencil kept twirling back and forth, just a silly, sparkly one elementary students collected when I was young. And somehow Joni sat there, staring at it, listening to this woman drone on about obedience and lust. I’d known Joni for a few years now, and I had no idea that she might be into playing around with something like this. I shouldn’t have stood there, listening, watching. But I did. I was fascinated, and though I told myself several times that it was just professional interest in a medical tool, it wasn’t. At least, not much. Hypnosis was something I knew of, but not something I was going to use in my own practice one day. It was as close to quackery as I’d seen the professors here at UCSD come.

Then something changed, not just in what the woman was saying, but in me. I heard my first trigger phrase. Would Joni play along. What could I get her to do?

Joni was a great friend, but she could be a pain sometimes. She expected the help to clean up, and since I was her current project, I took on that role. I knew I shouldn’t think of it that way, that she had so often said it wasn’t like that, but I knew, and she acted like, it was. So I cleaned and cooked and went to the grocery store and made sure the bills were paid, and she let me live here in the UTC for half of what I’d be paying for something down in the barrio.

“Jumanji.” Dumb-ass flick. I figured it could get me out of the dishes. It might even get me out of vacuuming on weekends, and I sure as hell could use that, since I needed to study and Joni wouldn’t put up with me for long if I wasn’t her little pet social project. Not that I didn’t love the parties. And the guys. Oh, the guys. My phone, never a problem in high school, now blew up on Tuesdays, much less the weekend.

“Jumanji.” I saw that pencil turning again, little sparkles playing everywhere. It was a little higher quality than the crap out of the pencil machine in the library back in elementary school. The woman was saying something stupid about deeper and deeper.

“Jumanji.” The only reason I was here to see it was that prick David and his groping hands. I swear I had paw prints all over my ass. He texted me, too. Asshole. And Brian was a little shit about it, saying there was no proof and that I was probably making it up. Fucking lame supervisor he was. If I hadn’t hated that job so much, I probably would’ve taken it up the chain further. But instead I walked out with the phone recording I had, the obscene text messages from David, and figured I would find a lawyer Monday.

“Jumanji.” Fine, I’d had enough of that lame word and some pseudo-psychobabble about each time taking her further into trance, more obedient and worked up. I tiptoed down the hall to my room. I shouldn’t have seen any of that to begin with. She left her door open, I heard voices, and I took a look. Anyway, I was going to remember that word. It would come in handy, if Joni was willing to play along. Otherwise, I had to hope she wouldn’t mind me overhearing something a little more intimate than I should have. The worst that could happen was that I’d head out on my own and celebrate my new-found freedom and likely wealth, once the lawsuit settled. I didn’t need Joni.

That seemed to be happening recently, too, at the parties on my own, not playing wingwoman. It meant I had my pick, because I had to admit, Joni was hotter than I was. Her dirty blonde locks and perfect skin had it over my black hair and sultry, exotic look. Not that one look was better than the other, just that she pulled hers off better than I did. My intelligence didn’t help matters either. I had to dumb it down a bit—well, OK, a lot—to get a second look. I’d had a lot of practice now. I was good at it. It was a persona I had worked hard on perfecting. It was useful to get my drinks paid for, since I wasn’t sitting on a pile like Joni was. Yet. I headed out on my own that evening, and I found Jorge, Ronaldo and Evan to celebrate my new word with, my certain wealth to be, using that very useful persona. Though not all at once.

I came downstairs that early afternoonish to find the living room a mess, as usual. I probably was too. I didn’t care though, I just tossed on sweats, plopped on the couch, pulled out my books and pretended I was studying while I waited for Joni to make an appearance. The idea of having someone willing to do my bidding was becoming more engrossing each passing minute. Second. Would it work. Would she play along with me, and not her new friend?

She came down, looking done-up. She was heading somewhere, dammit. I had better hurry.

“Hi, Ali,” Joni said. “Studying. Aren’t you supposed to be at In-n-Out?”

“Quit yesterday,” I said, “which you would know if you hadn’t been watching Jumanji. Clean up your mess, Joni. I mean, come on.” I gestured to the two empty wine glasses and plates full of crumbs.

“Quit. Really?. Joni breezed by. “When. Yesterday. Now how are you going to pay?. She opened the door. “And I have to see Seren. Can you clean up. Thanks.” Out she went.

I was deflated. And worried. She took my explanation, that she’d watched that lame-ass movie, in stride. Where did that leave me. Worse, where did that leave my dream? Hell, it was quickly becoming a need...

It left me here, looking in at the pencil again. Each passing day had gotten worse, with the dream of being in control, being dominant, getting stronger, and “Jumanji” not doing anything. I had changed with the guys, too, getting more assertive, demanding drinks, and they ate it up. I tried it in bed, too, and they ate it up even more. Not smart, now, just controlling. And it was getting me wet thinking about it. Not with Joni. I wasn’t lesbian, I was just into authority. Very into it. Scary into it, now. I needed it over Joni. She would obey me too. But how. Hypnosis was a sham.

So I saw the pencil, and I saw this woman, and I knew exactly what I wanted. What I needed. Joni would clean up after herself. She would obey me. And this woman would make that happen. How, I wasn’t sure, and why Joni would do it, I had no idea.

Pipe dream, I knew. Hypnosis was a game, and Joni was done with it after she’d played with this woman. I, well, I had a hard time with it. Joni, like this. I mean, we’d kissed a time or two, but it was always because we were attention whores and I needed the free drinks. But here was this woman, droning on about obedience and lust, tying the two together, and soldering the knot with “Jumanji”.

“Jumanji”, that worked for this woman, and didn’t work for me. What did she use it for, I wonder. What did the two do. What deep subconscious need was Joni meeting, was she acting out on. Because it sure as hell wasn’t real hypnosis.

I slipped downstairs and waited.

They came down together, eventually. I looked up, blurry eyed, from my homework that I had pushed through regardless of my excitement. The woman, at least Joni’s height, slim and very dye-job blonde, wearing every part of her business suit and heels, lead a very naked Joni by a leash attached to a collar. Joni looked blank. I was sure I did too. Or at least non-plussed.

“You must be Alicia.” The woman smiled at me. “I seem to have caught you unawares, as you did us. I’m Seren.” She held out her hand to me, like there wasn’t a young adult woman behind her letting her lead her around like a pet.

“Uh, uh, yeah,” I stuttered as I held out my hand. I took a second to gather my wits.

“Joni had assured me that you would be out this evening, so that we would have use of the living room.” Seren looked a little..” put-out. “I don’t suppose...”

I managed to push forward with my plan. “I actually had something to ask, first.” I gestured at Joni. “Jumanji didn’t work for me. Can you give me a trigger that will?. She seemed a bit taken aback. “I need this.”

“Oh,” Seren said, considering. She pursed her eyebrows, then relaxed her face. “Let’s see if I get this straight. You’ve see us,” I nodded, “and you’d like to play too?. Seren smiled. “She’s a wonder between your legs.”

“Oh, no, not like that,” I said, shaking my head. “I just want her to clean up once in a while.” I laughed a little, nervously.

“Are you sure. She’s a rare one.” Sere smiled. “But, well, you know, I think we can work something out.” She paused. “I will give you a trigger word for each time that you let me hypnotize you.”

“Yeah,” I agreed, then thought about it, and agreed again, internally. She was foolish, thinking hypnotism would do anything to me. I’d probably have to play along enough to get the trigger, but certainly wouldn’t end up naked on a leash. I wouldn’t even get wet. For some woman. No way. “Of course. But it won’t work on me. I don’t want it.”

“Oh, yes, the psychologist,” Seren said. “You are safe. Don’t worry, we’re just going to talk. And I think we can start now, don’t you?. She flicked the leash and Joni heeled as Seren motioned us up the stairs. “Bedrooms are more intimate, more comfortable and familiar.”

I was thrown by the suddenness of it, but shrugged and went along with it. We went up and sat on my bed, just like I saw Joni and Seren sitting, except this time there was a third, very naked, woman in the room, curled up on the floor. Seren pulled out the pencil. “This is a very effective tool, Alicia, for hypnotizing. It gives a focus, the point,” she held it in front of me, “and a distraction, the sparkles,” and twirled it back and forth, “and most importantly, a symbol. You need to find the symbol as we walk through this, OK, Alicia?. I nodded, thinking how stupid this was. At least it wasn’t a watch swinging on a chain, like the teacher had us use in class. I would’ve laughed too hard at the cliché.

“Now, Alicia, I need you to stay here, and not let your mind float away on stray thoughts. Do you think you can do that for me?. Had she known I’d just done that?

“OK, we’ll start with a few simple breathing exercises, Alicia.” Seren’s tone changed. It was deep, soothing, slightly husky. “In through your nose, out through your mouth. Deep, from your diaphragm. Deep in, in, in, push out, out, out. There, Alicia, isn’t that relaxing?.

I tried hard not to roll my eyes. “Yes, Seren, it is.” I managed not laugh.

“I know you find this a little foolish, but that’s OK.” She smiled. “Now let’s keep breathing, in in in, out out out, deep long breaths. Good. And focus now, Alicia, focus on the tip of the pencil. See how your eyes are drawn to the sparkles. Don’t chase them, concentrate on the tip, just the tip. Find the symbol.”

This was two-bit quackery at its finest. I wondered if there were people that payed her money for this. I choked down a giggle.

“Concentrate, Alicia, tip, focus, don’t float away. Look for the symbol.”

I brought my attention back and gave it to her, thinking of my prize.

Flash flash flash kept sweeping by, though, threatening to break my concentration. And she seemed to be able to tell when I wasn’t concentrating. Would she take away my prize if she thought I was just going through the motions. Dammit, I hadn’t really negotiated. I just snapped up what was offered, I was so excited.

“Please, try and focus, Alicia.” Dammit, she was still droning away. When could I get to clucking like a chicken or something. “Tip of the pencil. I have something important for you to do.”

Important. What. Now I was a little confused.

“Forget for a while.”

Yes. Now I had a get out of jail free card. Off I went somewhere else, not paying attention at all. She kept on talking away, saying something about the pencil, and a symbol. I really feel like for at least a while I was paying more attention and answering her back, but it’s all still a little foggy. At one point, I think she stopped talking to me, and leaned over to whisper in Joni’s ear. My mind was pretty far away. I didn’t need to remember a thing, so I sure as hell wasn’t trying to. Her little playtime was boring, but maybe, if it got Joni to play along...

“Remember now.”

And, back, dammit. I only wanted to be present if Joni was going to be my little toy for a while.

“I see that you’re here again. Good. Wasn’t that relaxing?” Seren asked.

“Yeah, I suppose.” I hoped desperately that I wasn’t about to be subjected to 20 questions. I really hadn’t been paying much attention after she said..” she said..” something.

Seren smiled. “Now that you’ve paid me my price, your trigger word. Nappy-poo. It works through the night.” She rose and handed me the leash. “Might want to dress her, and get her off the leash. She’s waking up.” Seren walked out.

My eyes trailed her down the hallway to the stairs. I looked down at the leash in my hand, then at my friend at the end. I noticed she was faintly whispering.

“39. 40. 41. 42.”

Shit. How long did I have. How freaked out would Joni be if she found me holding her naked self by a leash. Not good.

“Joni, go get dressed, hurry!. She stood up and started down the hall in a flash. “Oh, and take the leash off!”

I almost didn’t know what to ask first. Would she still play the game. I wasn’t sure. But I did know I wanted the dishes done, dammit. So I made her do them. “Nappy-poo, Joni. Do the dishes!. And, oh my god, she did them. I watched her do every single one, and even dirtied a few right in front of her and she did those. I told her to redo a few, and she did those, too. Oh my god!

I had her clean the living room, do windows, even clean my room. It was amazing. I loved bossing her around, treating her like the maid she used me as. She scrubbed the tubs. Scrubbed both. I was in heaven. Each little thing I had her do gave me an excited little thrill. It wasn’t just finally getting her to clean up after itself, it was something more. It was power. It was control.

But it faded. She seemed to start resisting a little, when I asked her to do the oven. The fridge was where it really started to wear off. I could see the first light in the sky, and she balked twice at pulling everything out to clean. I figured I might want to stop for a bit. I let her go up to her room. A few minutes later, I headed up to mine.

I didn’t sleep. I couldn’t. I was amped. She did it. I sat giggling on my bed for a bit. She played along. I had to do something. I put on my workout clothes and slipped into the cool morning. I started jogging, but that didn’t work out. I sprinted. I sprinted and sprinted and sprinted. I laughed out loud, I jumped in the air, I finally tumbled to the ground in a heap with the biggest smile on my face. It had worked, she had done it, I had control. I felt like I had power over her, if only for a little while. Damn, I needed it again. I needed another hit.

Then it hit me. It had worked. I really didn’t think she’d just play along with all of the stuff I had her do. Something that could get her to do that might have some merit. Hypnosis. No way. It didn’t work like that, unless she already had it in her. But, naked, on a leash. Holy shit!

I needed it again. Seren. Maybe. Maybe I could get it on my own.

“But, please, I have this cool pencil, Joni, please just take a look at it, at the tip!”

“No, Ali. What the hell?”

“You, you like pencils, right?. She looked confused and kind of pissed. “Seren shows them to you!. I was desperate, and it was my last play.

“Uh, no she doesn’t, Ali. How do you know about Seren anyways?. Now Joni was really pissed.

“Oh, just forget about it.” I turned and started walking away.

“No, Ali, what the fuck have you been doing, spying on me?”

“Fuck no, Joni. I fucking ran into her once when she was leaving,” I shouted back over my shoulder. “Thank you so much for introducing us!. I slammed my bedroom door. I heard her storm into her own. Fuck. It didn’t work.

I caught Seren again the next time she came over. I had the luck of answering the door with her coming in for once.

“Seren, could I maybe have another trigger?” I asked as she came in.

“You know the deal, I give you one trigger for each time you let me hypnotize you,” she replied.

“That again?” I smiled. I’d do a little daydreaming for a trigger any day. “Sure.”

She smiled at me. It made me a little nervous; it was the feral grin of a hunter. “Let me take care of Joni first. Give me a few minutes.”

She went by me and up the stairs. Joni was in her room. A few minutes later, she came out with Joni naked on a leash again. “Come up here, Ali.” I did. Into my bedroom again, silently. It was a little strange. I sat on the bed, knowing where she wanted me. I was shaking I was so excited. Power. Control. She brought out the pencil.

“Here we are again, Ali. You know what I want. Please relax and look at the tip of the pencil. Try not to be distracted by the pretty lights flashing off the sparkles. Concentrate, and find the symbol.” I took a deep breath and prepared myself for a little relaxing daydreaming. I did pay a little attention, just in case. I couldn’t wait for the word that would release me from responsibility.

“Forget.”

Again, I drifted off, not really remembering what I was dreaming about but knowing I wasn’t paying any attention to the words Seren was whispering in my ear. Was she closer. Or further away. I couldn’t tell. But I wasn’t there, really.

“Remember.”

I came back. I felt a little strange, very relaxed.

“What’s the symbol, Ali?”

Oh yeah, that symbol I was looking for. “The pencil is the symbol. It writes your words in my mind...” Duh.

“What about the eraser, Ali?”

“It erases from my mind...” Why was she asking these obvious questions?

“What will you do when I say ‘nighty-night’?”

“I’ll go into a deep trance...” I kept from rolling my eyes mostly because it felt better to leave them in place looking at the pencil. I felt really good thinking that. I liked the pencil. It entranced me.

“And who else will you tell?”

“Nobody...” I couldn’t shake my head, but I was as emphatic as my relaxed body would let me be.

“It’s our secret. Forget.”

Off into never-never land again. I could ignore all of this. She kept whispering though.

“Remember.”

And back. Hopefully we were done so I could get that trigger.

“’Baby doll’. You have six hours this time.” Seren stood up and whispered in Joni’s ear. Then she left.

Six hours. Six hours of control. I took a deep, shuddering breath. It was almost sexual this time, and definitely euphoric. I’d keep her naked just to lord my power over her. She was my subject. Hehe. And I had thought ahead a little more. Oh, this was perfect.

“Baby doll, come here,” I said. Joni went to stand up. “Crawl.” She got back down and crawled her way over. I saw her look up at me, blank. I felt a little thrill, knowing I had power over my friend. My obnoxious, trust fund baby friend. I felt another little thrill, almost sexual again. I was drunk with power. Suddenly too drunk with power to remember what my plans for her were. “.....” I felt a little strange, then another little thrill. She was on her knees, naked, right in front of me. Power.

So, the night lay in front of me, and all my plans were out the window, and I didn’t go check on my laptop where I’d written them down. Instead, I’d feel a little strange, then a thrill, then ideas would come to me. “Baby doll, lets head out. Get dressed.” We headed up to her room, got clothes on—I finally got to wear an outfit of hers I’d coveted—and went down to her car. I drove, since I coveted her car too. We went to Mister A’s, on her dime. It felt a little like a date, but it was just friends out. From there, we caught a cab and headed downtown. It was so easy; she was pliant and obedient. My little playtoy.

As we walked down 5th, we kept getting cat calls. It gave me another idea. Felt a little strange, got the thrill, had to do it. “Baby doll, find someone. It’s time for you to get laid.” It wasn’t easy, getting one guy down here. They hunted in packs. We finally settled on a hunky older man with a strong jaw and a little grey, and who was probably going home from a business function, considering the way he was dressed. Into an alley we went, and Joni settled down on her knees. She unzipped and pulled him out, slurped him down, sucked harder than I think I’ve ever seen anyone else do, and squeezed her hand through his zipper to play with his balls. Her other hand pulled up her miniskirt and thrust down her panties. I took pictures, even a short video. It took some time, probably since older guys just take longer; I think otherwise it would’ve been seconds. Joni beat him. I couldn’t believe Joni was doing this, all because I told her to. My little pet on a verbal leash. She might have had one night stands, but she was no exhibitionist. Not like this, not Joni. Certainly not with me watching, much less down an alley in public. But she had to be, deep down, since she was playing along. The word freed her somehow.

Anyway, he finished, thanked us, walked away. I got Joni up, and away we went. Into a cab, up to her car, back to our place. She was going to “wake up” soon, and I felt like I should get her into shape. I made her brush her teeth and rinse her mouth, get into relaxed clothing and down into the living room while I changed and dropped the outfits in her laundry basket. She started counting on the way down. She woke up while I was in my room changing. I managed to wait for an hour for her to be asleep until I jilled off. Four times. Damn, I already needed another hit. Power. Leash. Next time, definitely.

Seren stopped by the next night and asked how it went. She seemed a more than a little interested in the tale. “Please, Alicia, tell me everything, tell me the truth, baby doll.”

That was a little weird, but then I felt I could tell her and trust her not to let the secret out. Joni would kill me if she found out, particularly if the pictures—the little cellphone video too!—started making the rounds. Everything came out in a rush, even the part about the photos and video. Seren seemed intensely interested in that. I showed them to her, almost sent them to her phone, but she didn’t push that. God, I might have if she had. As it was, I resisted. Then, finally, she asked. “Another trigger tonight, Alicia?”

I could hardly contain my excitement. “Please!” We went to the bedroom, sat on the bed. She pulled out the pencil.

“Then concentrate on the symbol, Alicia. Nighty-night.”

Boom, I was out. Drifting. This time, it felt great, very relaxing, almost therapeutic. I felt a catharsis, a letting go of something that had been weighing on me. I let it all out.

“Remember.”

I was back. I was sitting naked this time, naked in her presence. It was natural, since she had told me it was.

“What have you let go of, Alicia?”

“My will.”

“Why?”

“I don’t need it anymore.”

“Why, Alicia?”

“The pencil.”

“What’s it a symbol of?”

“It symbolizes how you write in my mind.”

“What have I written?”

“That I am obedient, and my obedience gets me wet.”

“Who do you get wet for?”

“You, Seren, and who you tell me to.”

“Good. Forget.”

“Remember.” And I was awake again. I saw Seren, wearing her dress, and some part of me was horny. I was sopping down there, and needed to change my panties. Panties. Hadn’t I... No, I was dressed. Seren leaned over to Joni and whispered something, then handed me her leash. “’Spanking’, Alicia. You have three hours.” She got up and left, without saying another word.

“Spanking, Joni.” She moved up onto my lap. I felt that strangeness again, then a thrill that was definitely sexual. She was naked. She was dripping on my skirt. My hand moved on its own. At first I was a little tentative, but after I heard her moan in something that wasn’t pain, I laid in a little harder. Oh, the power. Such a rush. I got a little wetter. I wasn’t going to last. Her ass was red, I was moaning with her, and another strange feeling hit. This one was powerful. I needed it. I needed her, between my legs. “Suck me off.” My words felt a little off, but I couldn’t notice much. I was too horny. She yanked my panties down, dove between my legs and sucked for all she was worth. I laid back and arched. It was amazing, it hurt, it felt like my world was about to end. I cried out and it did, shattering into a million pieces. The shards tingled and I realized Joni wasn’t stopping. I was too sensitive, but I couldn’t form thoughts, much less words. She sucked right on my clit and I jerked and thrashed. Then each shard blew up and I passed out.

I didn’t know how long I was senseless, but my clothes were off and Joni was laying cuddled against my back. Shit. I might have to hurry. “Spanking, Joni.” She looked spaced out, and I figured I was OK. “Dress.” She got up and went into her room. Oh thank the lord. She was still playing along. Had she really wanted that?. Had I? I jumped up and dressed. Out I went and found her still in her room, looking a little lost but definitely still blank. Oh, the leash. She still had it on. Off that came, and not knowing what else to do, I took it into my room. I caressed it once before I set it in my closet. I felt that strangeness again, and a thrill, and almost brought her back in. Somehow I managed to quell that impulse and down to the living room we went.

It was difficult, playing with her, under her shirt and down her sweats, knowing at any moment she could start counting. She groaned and trembled more than once, getting off on my fingers. I was still worn out but definitely getting worked up when she finally started the countdown. Dammit. I settled back into the couch for a minute before deciding I needed a shower. A long shower. I managed to keep myself quiet, twice.

The next night, Seren called Joni. They talked for a bit, with Joni looking zoned out, then Joni handed the phone to me. “Nighty-night,” was all I heard.

“Remember.”

“What’s in your mind, Alicia?”

“The pencil.”

“What does that mean?”

“It means you’re writing in it.”

“And how does that make you feel?”

“Obedient, submissive and horny.”

“Good. Forget.”

“9, 10,” I said, slowly awakening. Joni was sitting before me, naked, holding the leash attached to her collar up to me. I was naked too, and still had the phone to my ear.

“’Pussycat’. You have two hours, so make the best use of them you can,” said Seren. “I’ll be by later to see how you’re doing.” Seren hung up.

I felt tingly all over. I needed to do something. Not anything, something specific. I turned Joni’s phone in my hands and snapped a picture of her. I sent it to the last number listed on the phone. Seren would enjoy that. I took a selfie, too, and sent that along. I dropped the phone on the couch and grabbed the leash. “Pussycat. Up.”

Joni glazed over and stood up. “I obey.”

“Follow me.” I tugged her leash and led her up to her room.

I turned when I was at the base of her bed and pulled her in close. My hands roamed her back down to her perky butt, and I kissed her deeply. Our tongues played against each other as she moaned. I reached up to her shoulders and pushed her down onto the bed. She bounced slightly, whimpering in lust. I followed her down, pressing my legs between hers and spreading. I pulled her right nipple into my mouth and ran my hands along her sides down to her thighs. A little adjustment and I could reach between us, teasing gently along the creases between her legs and pussy lips. Her moans became more insistent, trying to urge my hands to move just a little further, to slide into her and raise her pleasure past her breaking point. I slipped down her chest instead, kissing gently and licking softly down her belly. She arched into the my teasing lips, prodding me downward. I slowed, tormenting her, moving my fingers to caress her outer lips. She twisted her hips in the air, trying to work my tormenting digits into position. I moved them away, placing them on the soft insides of her thighs. She mewled in complaint. My mouth continued it’s slow assault, descending to just the top of her slit. She whined, trying again to move herself into a position where I would be in the right place to raise her to what promised to be new heights of bliss. I pulled back, leaving her whimpering in lust and need. I completely controlled her pleasure. Such a rush. I finally relented, leaning in and running my tongue up her slit to her clit. She trembled, reaching down with her hands to try to pull my head in. I grabbed her arms, pressing them down onto the bed. My mouth continued its work, driving her up towards final release. She shook in ecstasy, quickly coming on my tongue, arching off the bed, her muscles spasming in rapture.

I was leaking down my thighs, my need driving my body up hers, pressing my crotch down onto her mouth. “Eat,” was all I said. She did. I felt my clit sucked in, a tongue move deep inside, lips on my nether lips, and had pleasure that easily outstripped anything any man had ever given me. I curled in anticipation, pulling her head in, coating her face as my hips slithered reflexively. I felt the rise, I felt the edge, I felt the moan ripped from my lungs as I came, humping hard and coiling around her head. It was perfect.

I slid off of her, breathless and too sensitive to let her continue her ministrations. She lay on her back, still glazed over, but now I couldn’t tell from what. I decided to let myself recover for a few minutes. I was blissed out, floating in a post-orgasmic haze. I thought I heard the front door, but that slid off my mind. I couldn’t think yet enough to worry about it. Then I heard footsteps, and a little panic rose. I had just had my first girl-on-girl experience, and I was still naked and didn’t really want to be discovered. But it wasn’t enough to make me do anything. The fog in my mind was overwhelming. Whoever it was came up the stairs and walked down the short hall to Joni’s bedroom.

“Hi there.” It was Seren. “I know I’m early, but I couldn’t wait to join in. Nighty-night,” and I was out.

“Remember.” I was aware again, and tingly. I was leaking between my legs, a little puddle on the bed. I was still lying down, and Seren was running her hands over my chest and belly.

“What’s in your mind, Alicia?”

“The pencil.”

“What does that mean?”

“It means you’re writing in it.”

“And how does that make you feel?”

“Obedient, submissive and horny.”

“Good. Who do you obey, Alicia?”

“You, Seren.”

“Anyone else?”

“No.”

“Forget.”

“9, 10”, I said, slowly awakening. I saw Seren and gasped, feeling something stronger than I’d felt before. I was hers. I felt it all over my body, making my heart race and my pussy clench in need. It put all thoughts out of my mind other than serving her. I whimpered in desire, knowing that my obedience would be rewarded.

She moved on top of me, naked under her skirt. I was surrounded by her scent, her need. I was in darkness, questing with my tongue, finding the honey I had to have. It was divine. She trembled, rising fast to a peak, coming hard around my head. I couldn’t breathe but I still licked, getting light-headed. She stayed clamped, rubbing hard against my mouth. She finally relented, lifting up and off of me. I laid still, worn out and breathing hard. She spent a minute recovering, then reached to my crotch. With her index finger light on my clit, she whispered in my ear, “Come, Alicia.” And I did. It was so strong, so rapturous, so perfect. I curled around her hand, clenching every muscle, my belly spasming, my eyes rolled back and my pussy leaking. My lungs burned in need, but I couldn’t suck in, only moan. It was incredible. It was even better than with Joni earlier. The tides of pleasure relented, and I moved to my side, my mind euphoric and my body trembling. My eyes slowly slid back down.

Seren was looking at me in awe. “I love doing that to a woman, but it never ceases to amaze me. Time for some more thoughts, Alicia. Nighty-night.”

My thoughts stopped as my mind floated into blackness.