The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Penniless Shoe Store

Description: A faithful demure housewife is turned into a professional whore, and she doesn’t even know it.

Category: mf,md,ft

Author’s note: Dedicated to my loving girl, who has not only been the source of inspiration for this story, but also had some active participation in it’s creation. And also as a thank you to Simon, for having this great site, another great source of inspiration for those of us who love role-playing. I’ve been a loyal reader of this site for many years now, and I thought it was about time I tried giving something back.

If anything in this story resembles anything or anyone in your life, please let me know, it would be a very funny and absurd coincidence. Otherwise, leave me alone. (unless it’s to make constructive critisism).

I hope you enjoy it, have fun!

(I’m not a writer, nor aspire to be one, I just enjoy the MC theme, and so, I made this for others who also do. So I apollogize in advance for the grammar and style)

Chapter 1 The new job

Maria stepped into the reception area of Penniless Shoe Store, a very big and successful company that retailed shoe wear, ranging from the affordable to the highly exclusive designer wear.

Wearing her casual business suit she still couldn’t hide a very voluptuous body, a result of her oriental and Latin-American ascendancy, which had provided her with a very curvaceous body, where her protruding yet firm heart shaped ass, and her breasts, a 36D (made to seem larger because of her bee shaped form, a visual effect created by her very slim waist line) went in a beautiful contrast with her delicate, almost royal looking, fine oriental face features, though her eyes, having the almond upturned shape from her Philippino side, still held the spicy, almost mischievous glint from her Latino background. Those beautiful eyes, would flash now and again, from under her flowing mane of silky blue-black hair (a mix of the oriental straight smooth, with the thickness and volume of the Latino) just as she was about to flash one of her dazzling smiles.

A very stunning woman, definitely a traffic stopper, she still felt rather uncomfortable, if flattered, whenever male eyes would glue to her figure or face, which was quite often. She was a very conservative, shy, and faithfully married woman. Her husband was the only male she would consider as candidate to her own hot and wild desires, which she finally let out without gilt on their wedding bed. And since then, he was the only one who had actually shared the secret, that under her demure attitude, there was fire to go with the body, actually, one could say the fire was much more than the body could handle. A very lucky man, her husband, and their love could easily rival their hungry and satisfactory sex life. So, the looks she got, or even the very frequent come-ons from strangers did not even create a chink in the armor of their trusting and love rich relationship.

Because of this love, and the importance of having it continue to bloom, she had made a decision, on regards to finding a job of any kind, in order to support her husband, which now was going through the very tough times of trying to make his very young company a success. In other words, to bring bread to the table, while business finally picked up on his side. She had to promise him though, that as soon this happened, she could go back to painting, which was her passion, and something she was actually quite good at, though the city galleries where still to agree.

That’s how she found herself now, ready to apply for the position of head of the Human Relations Department of Penniless Shoe Store, a position she could be able to fill with her degree in Personnel Management and Hotel Administration.

Maria approached the receptionist, a very attractive woman herself, though a little sluttish looking with her heavy makeup, and low neckline, showing a generous amount of cleavage. And with a bimboish look in her eyes to go with the clingy and thin material of her top and the big blond hair. “Yes?... " she asked in a girlish high pitched voice, that sounded like she was about to burst into girlish giggles.

“Good afternoon miss. My name is Maria Rodriguez, and I’m here to offer my services for the position of Head of H.R. May I please see the person in charge of hiring new personnel?” She had little patience for a woman with the obvious low IQ, and little self-esteem to dress in a such a distasteful and openly sexual way.

“Why certainly!, the woman replied, and to Maria’s disgust, she said it while openly staring with lust in her eyes at Maria’s bosom. After calling someone through the phone, the woman told Maria to take a seat, and as she turned way, she was horrified to notice the the woman’s gaze traveled up her smooth legs, to the inverted heart shape of her ass, which no matter how much she tried to avoid it, always swayed when she walked. A fact that sometimes brought on wolfish whistles from strangers, but now made her cheeks (the ones on her face :) ) burn a reddish tone over her olive skin, due to the fact that it was a woman who now enjoyed her very obvious body feature. She sat down, avoiding eye contact with this sick woman, and tried to concentrate on making a good impression with her interviewer.

After a few minutes, a door on the other side of the reception area opened, letting out a stocky, big man, dressed in a suit, walking with a very sure stride, and what could be said to be a predatory look in his eyes. As Maria got up to greet him, for he was going directly her way, she noticed the way he quickly checked her out, something which happened so often, it really didn’t even call her attention, except that after his study of her form, he nodded quickly to himself, as if approving what he saw as something he was looking for.

“Hello Miss... ?” he extended a meaty strong hand

“Mrs. Rodriguez” She said as she shook his hand with a solid business grip.

“Oh yes.. I see the ring,” he said pointing to her other hand not flinching at all at her admonition, actually he grinned “It’s even better you are married, our clients prefer to deal with a married women, because of the fact that it’s more interesting than a single woman”

“Oh?,” she was dumbstruck with this turn in conversation “and why is that?”

“Oh, let’s just say that they offer much more interesting possibilities in their services, than an inexperienced and less professional woman”

She still didn’t understand what he meant, but decided to leave the topic for later. Maria still had more questions though.

“Why is it that the position has to be filled by a person of female gender? If I may ask”

“Well” he grinned that wolfish grin again (she disliked it the more she saw it) “that will be made clear to you once you have seen our induction material”

“Induction?. I thought you would give me an interview or something sir. Does this mean I’m already hired? We haven’t even talked hours or money yet, Mr..? ”

“I apologize Mrs. Rodriguez, you may call me Mr. Thompson, I’m the Regional Operations Manager for Penniless Shoe Store, and don’t worry about the hours or money, we will do this very soon. And yes, I think you are hired on the spot, I can tell by just looking at a candidate, if they will be good for the job or not.”

-Someone hired a psychic as the Regional Operations Manager- she thought chuckling to herself. But she decided to go with it. After all she came here for a job, and if it was going to be this easy, the least she could do was hear it out, until it came to how much economical benefit it would bring to her household.

She followed Mr. Thompson as he walked back to the door he had come out from. Her voluptuous curvy form always moving with a mind of it’s own, something that was about to get her into more that she could possibly imagine.

Chapter 2 Induction

Maria entered what seemed like a room with a phone booth in the middle. It had a rounded shape, with seats (shaped like very comfortable and expensive love seats) lining the wall all around. The only source of light came from the ceiling of the strange phone booth thing in the middle.

Mr. Thompson sat down on the nearest chair, and invited her to sit next to him. Then he began what finally took on the shape of a formal interview.

The strange surroundings quickly left her mind, as she became more at ease when she began talking to Mr. Thompson about her job expectations experience and know-how. She failed to notice though, that a lot of the questions he would ask, where more about what her normal human contact was outside of what would be her work schedule, when she saw her husband, family, friends. The questioning continued until they reached the topic of money.

The sum she got was a lot more than what she had expected, actually, at least four times as much. She gapped a little, an expression that failed to tarnish her amazing beauty, if at all, it made her look more attractive.

“That much?..” she asked incredulously.

“We take very seriously who we assign to take care of our clients needs in Human Relations towards our company. And I think, with what I have seen, that you will fill in this position so nicely, that it is actually a bargain price for us”.

“Thank you sir.” She flushed slightly at the compliment.

Mr. Thompson stood up, and got ready to leave, Maria stood with him.

“Mrs. Rodriguez, I need to go for a few minutes, but in the meantime, please use our induction booth,” He pointed to the phone booth thingy " and go through the material you will find there if you are so kind. I will be back in about half an hour. See you then.” And with that he turned and quickly walked out a second door on the other side of the bizarre room.

Maria approached the booth, and opened a single door. As she stepped inside she noticed some promotional brochures and other reading material, but mostly a bright yellow envelope, with the logo of the company on it, and bright red letters that said: “Read this first”

Inside she found some basic and clear instructions on how to use what she now realized was some sort of VR helmet. The instructions told her that the induction would be a virtual tour, that would explain all the details of her new job, perks, duties and expectations.

She slipped on the helmet, and it automatically switched on, there was a flash and then, nothing more.

She stood there, with the helmet that had now gone dead, blinking into the darkness of the visor, not remembering if she had actually seen anything. She assumed it had malfunctioned, took it off, and got ready to call for someone to help her out. When she noticed the watch on her hand. It pointed to a time; half an hour into the future of what she was sure was the real time. She blinked again. What was going on? But then, just as the doubts had entered her mind, something in her head made them leave just as quickly again, and somehow she knew that the induction VR helmet had worked fine, and even though she couldn’t remember what she had seen, that it was all great, and she was extremely happy to now be a part of such a great company.

She giggled happily to herself, and stepped back into the booth, now looking for something she knew she would find in there. If only she knew what it was.

And then she saw it, a package rapped in a bright pink paper, with big red letters on it that said “Your uniform”.

She sighed loudly and eagerly opened the package, much like a little girl opening what she knew to be the package containing the doll she so wanted in Christmas morning.

What she found inside made her gasp with anticipation.

She was finally going to wear the company uniform!!

She had always wanted this so much (or at least she thought she did now).

She took out the garments with trembling hands.

First came the top. Two sizes too small for her, made of a sheer white material, so tight and flimsy, that it would show whatever was underneath it. It had a little bit of wiring stitched into it, but it was just made to hold up the half cup of the breast area, which was basically all cleavage. The top would stop, when worn, just a few inches below the bottom of her breasts.

Then came the skirt, made of the same flimsy white sheer material as the top, it didn’t look like it would cover half her crotch. Aside from that, there wasn’t much to it.

Along with those two pieces of clothing, what was left in the box was a white bikini thong, that had just a small triangle of even more flimsy material at the crotch, that would basically just cover her pussy lips, though at the same time, hugging them so tight as to put them on complete display, since this slinky garment was also two sizes too small for her generous pelvic area, it would be a very tight fit. In the box she also found a pair of sheer stay up stockings and two stiletto opened toe sandals.

As she withdrew all this from the box, she didn’t notice that people where entering the rounded room, men in suits, obviously the owners and high-ranking officials of the company. They began to take their seats around the booth. Pretty soon, the room was packed, constituting a very attentive audience to what now Maria proceeded to do.

Chapter 3. Introduction to the bosses

Very slowly, she began to unbutton her business suit, pulling off her jacket, then her silk blouse, until she reached for the clasp of her bra and ripped it open, her big juicy tits spilled out, giving everyone in the room a great view of her magnificent breasts, as they swayed freely now with her sensuous movements.

She now zipped down her skirt and pulled it down her smooth legs along with her conservative cotton panties, showing off her perfect body for the first time, to other men besides her husband.

Last to go where her shoes.

Now, she slowly began putting on the slinky garments from the box, until in the end she looked like a wedding night’s wet dream.

All in white, half of her nipples out in the open, the other half, just as visible under the flimsy material, her tits, protruding and pushed up, as the half cup of her top offered them to whom ever would want them.

The ridiculously small thong, hugging her pussy lips tight, with just a small line of sheer cloth, that disappeared into the crack of her perfect ass cheeks, all this on display under the skirt that didn’t even go half way down her crotch, and was anyway completely transparent.

The stockings and stiletto sandals made up the complete attire that now set off even more, the permanent tan look her olive skin gave her.

Maria stepped out of the booth. Bursting with joy at the opportunity of wearing her new uniform.

Now she knew what her duties where. HR was in charge of the most important, if secret job section of the Penniless Shoe Store’s Emporium. She was officially now, a Cock Cleaner. Such an important job description, she knew she had her work cut out for her for years to cum (hehe.. had to make the pun there).

Men’s filthy cocks where always in need of a good cleaning. Of course, being her specialty, and the reason for what she was hired, she would only offer this service to members of the Penniless Shoe store official clientele. Identified by the special coded IDs they would show her any time they required her services.

How she knew all this was the least of worries on her mind. She assumed she had always known this.

“Cock cleaning... hmmm,” for a moment doubts entered her mind, if it meant what she thought it meant, wasn’t it like having sex?...

“NO!,” she quickly corrected herself, “If my pussy, mouth, tits or even my virgin ass are ever used by clients of P.S., it will simply be to perform my duties of cleaning. It’s not sex, I would never betray my husband in such a way. I’m no slutt. Only a whore would fuck for money. No, this is far different, having a client’s cock pumping out of me, is only to be able to clean them and help them shoot all that nasty dirt into me. A client with a clean cock, is a happy client.”

With this clear in her mind, she walked towards Mr. Thompson, her hips now swaying even more, since now she purposely wanted to arouse men, specifically clients, since cleaning was always easier if their dirty cocks where nice and hard. After all, that was the reason for this wonderful uniform, where her tits giggled nicely with every step she took.

“Well Mrs. Rodriguez, I see you have taken the VR Induction Tour..” The wolfish smile again.

“Why yes!.. " She flashed her dazzling smile back at him, she loved his smile so much she could just eat him alive " I have Mr. Thompson, and I’m truly happy and eager to begin my services for this great company”

“I’m so very happy to hear that Mrs. Rodriguez, because all the men in this room would like to put you to one final test. We need to make sure that you are ready to service our clients. Think of it as training..’

And without any warning, her new boss lowered the zipper of his trousers, and pulled out a very large semi erect cock.

“Oh!.. it’s lovely Mr. Thompson!” Maria said, mouth already watering, “may I please clean your cock boss?”

“You sure may, you hot thing!”

Maria extended her small perfectly manicured hand. And rapped it around her boss’s thick pulsating hot cock. Beginning to slowly pump it, much like she would sometimes do with her husband. Except that when she did that with he hubby, it was sex, this time, it was just her cleaning job.

Mr. Thompson slid down his seat to give her better access to his growing member, which turned even hotter and harder under her expert touch.

Behind her, someone approached. Being in this bent position, her perfect generous ass was in display, to everyone else in the room.

She felt hands on her buttocks, hands that where being slightly rough, feeling her up. She wiggled into them, it was important to help the clients get the most out of her services.

“That would be Mr. Jones,” explained Mr. Thompson, “he’s the Technologies and Investigation Manager. He’s the one who first developed our.. err (chuckle) Induction VR tour, and in his contract he had specified he would always get firsts on any of our new acquisitions in personnel.”

“When he saw you walk in, he just knew he wanted to be the first to sample your services” He moaned as Maria now enveloped his prick with the soft sweet lips, making hot slurping noises (she just knew a client would love this) " Tell me Mrs. Rodriguez, have you ever had any other man aside from your husband put his meat into you?”

She stopped sucking his dick for a moment to answer. “No Mr. Thompson, in regards to sex, my husband was my first and the only one”

“Oh, good to know.. Enjoy Ralph, she’s practically new material!”

Maria felt the hands of Mr Jones (Ralph) on her pussy now, fumbling with her thong.. Reaching into her now dripping pussy. She could feel the fingers, hungrily reaching her most private parts. Then two of them slipped inside and she felt what was almost like a small orgasm. Which of course it couldn’t be, since this wasn’t sex. So it must be some sort of shiver at being so exited over her new job.

She continued then to suck and pump Mr. Thompson’s dick in her mouth, in turn her boss grabbed her head and began to roughly pump her mouth up and down his now huge cock.

Behind her, Mr. Jones continued to finger fuck her, while he now proved her asshole with a thumb.

A couple more of men had now joined them. Her boss in between moans introduced them as Mr. Parks and Mr. Casey. But she was so into her duties right now, that she couldn’t quite recall what position they held in P.S. It didn’t matter anyway, they where also her bosses, and should be treated with the same courtesy as she would give to a client.

For now they where feeling up her meaty tits, pulling on her nipples, until one of them, she didn’t know which got beneath her and started to lick, nibble and suck them, then it was both of them, so she stopped wondering who it was.

Behind her, she now felt the rounded silky head of Mr. Jones cock sliding up and down her dripping snatch. Teasing her clit, and her nether area.

She was so exited. Her first pussy cock cleaning!

She had no more time to enjoy the moment. He plunged into her like a knife into hot butter. She gulped around Mr Thompson’s cock, gasping as she came again.. no, a shiver, it was a shiver.

Then Mr. Jones got rough, the fact that this stupid bitch thought that what he was doing to her was not fucking, and that she wasn’t being unfaithful to her husband, sucking on some strangers cock, while he fucked the daylights out of her, as would all the other men in the room, drove him into wild lust. He began fucking with abandon this beautiful classy woman, with the body of a whore.

He was so happy he had invented this mind programming software package. P.S. had paid generously for it, and formed this front of shoe sales around what was actually a sexual slave trade, or more often, a very specialized escort service. Since the clients love the kink of fucking married women who would go back to their husbands, never thinking that the gangbangs they got where in the least related to sex. Their husbands never finding out that their faithful wives had turned into absolute whores over night. That when they would kiss them goodnight at the end of the day, they would have had dozens of cocks up all their holes during the day, pumping seed into them, and that even sometimes (if the special fee was paid accordingly) they had kids that where not their own.

Maria was obviously unaware of all this, as Mr. Jones now proceeded to empty his balls into her now whorish pussy, while he gripped her beautiful ass. He came loudly, shooting what seemed gallons of hot jism deep into her.

Almost immediately Mr. Thompson began spilling hot cum down her throat, the salty taste just another sensation on her overworked mind. Her throat working hard to gulp it all down.

Then, very quickly, they where replaced by two other men, who pumped her hard, making her bob between them, using her as a fuck object, her tits dancing around in the air, her ass rippling with every hard pump from whom ever was behind her enjoying her sweet cunt.. after that, more men, at some point someone lubed up her butt hole, and took her ass virginity without the least of pity, being purposely rough at it. She could feel her ass contracting involuntarily around the thick pole inside of her.

Pretty soon, there where four cocks on her at the same time, one in her throat, one in her pussy, another in her still painful asshole, and one fucking her delicious tits.

She couldn’t feel more blessed. She was performing her duties perfectly, all these poor men where being helped to get rid of the dirt around and inside their filthy cocks.

She was totally degraded that afternoon, the gangbang of more than twenty men, some of whom took her several times, leaving her legs trembling, her pussy, throat, tits and asshole aching and sore. Her body caked with cum, her juices dripping down her legs, mixed with all the seed pumped into her.

Her uniform a torn bit of rags around her, (she knew she would always get another) But, she felt full of joy. Having passed the final test.

She now had the dream job. She would perform to her utmost capacity, and at the same time, proudly bring home the money she and the man she loved so much needed so urgently.

She changed into her business suit, licking some of the delicious dirt dripping out of her well used snatch, and got into her car to go home.

She couldn’t wait to tell her husband that she now had a job she loved so much. Of course, she also knew, she couldn’t tell her husband exactly what it was, since he wouldn’t understand, and mistakenly assume it was something else entirely: sex.

She hummed to herself as she drove. A brand new pink package sitting next to her, ready to use tomorrow on her next day of work. Already Mr. Thompson had told her it would be a special assignment.

To be continued...