The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perfect Body

The following is a work of fiction and resemblance to real persons or situations is completely coincidental. Due to sexual situations, no one under 18 should read this—go away. The Tracy in the story is the same as in the ‘Nympho’ universe.

Monday

Tracy looked at herself in the mirror and for what seemed the thousandth time, eyed every last detail of her body.

“Do you think I need some more glitter Lindsey?” she said to the busty blonde teen sitting a few feet away from her.

“Gee whiz Tracy, we’ve been in the Ellyn Show dressing room for two hours going over how you look, and your just wearing a bikini basically,” said Lindsey. “You look super-hot. I’d have sex with you right now.”

“You’d have sex with me now if I was covered in spinach,” snorted Tracy as she applied a couple more glitter stars to her six-pack ab stomach. “In the three weeks since you moved in with me, you pull my pants down as soon as we enter the house every time.”

“Complaining?” asked Lindsey with a grin, her dimples showing wide.

“No,” said Tracy quickly. “Just noting that 17-year-old boys are supposed to be sex-crazed and constantly horny, not as much 17-year-old girls.

“OK, think I look good, Remember, this is my first appearance since Fitness Fanatics magazine put me on the cover saying I had the perfect body. That’s a lot of pressure.”

“If there is a flaw, I don’t see it, perfect to my eyes,” said a middle aged man in top hat and coattails who walked in the room.

“Thanks,” said Tracy suspiciously. “Are you supposed to be here?”

A woman Tracy knew was on the Ellyn staff then popped in.

“Tracy, come with me, you’re on in 90 seconds,” she said hurriedly. “Marshall the Magnificent, stay here with Tracy’s friend Lindsey, you’ll be on last because it takes a while to set up your magic tricks.”

Lindsey was glad she had worn a bulky orange sweater and nice white (albeit short) skirt so she didn’t look like a skank, as she and Marshall sat and watched Ellyn introduce her:

“Tracy is the manager of the very popular Women’s Celebrity Health Spa in Malibu and she now has another title, The Perfect Body, so lets welcome that body.”

Lindsey relaxed as the magician gave her a warm smile. The segment was going well as Ellyn made playful fun of all Tracy’s magnificent curves, well-developed breasts and muscle definition while Tracy had her do some exercises in comedic fashion.

Everything was fine and she could take a deep breath and take it easy, just like Marshall suggested….

(15 minutes later)

“I am a sex slave!” said Lindsey as she stood nude and stared blankly at the magician, who was zipping up his pants.

“What is your name? asked Marshall as he put his top hat back on, as he still had to perform on the air.

“I have no name, I am simply known as Sex Slave, my reason for living is to have sex with you and obey all your commands,” she said with authority again.

“And your current commands are,” he said.

“You have installed in my brain the following commands Master:

  1. Put clothes back on and pretend I am still Lindsey.
  2. Make sure Tracy returns to this room in an hour, when everyone is gone for the day.
  3. Aid my Master however I can in turning Tracy into Sex Slave.”

“”Excellent,” he said as he then snapped his fingers in front of Lindsey’s blank face. She suddenly seemed aware and began putting on her clothes. 10 seconds after she pulled her skirt up, the woman from the Ellyn show came to get Marshall, profusely apologizing that his segment would be shorter then planned due to Ellyn spending so much time with Tracy.

“It’s OK,” he said with a wave. “I’m a Tracy fan too.”

(One hour, 15 minutes later)

“You are such a moron, how you will graduate high school next month is beyond me,” said Tracy as she and Lindsey burst into the empty dressing room. “Leaving your cell phone here, with all the people running around.”

“I’m sorry, I sorry,” cried Lindsey as she looked in drawers frantically.

Suddenly, Marshall the Magnificent stepped out from behind a partition.

“Maybe I can be of some help?” he said with the same warm smile he had given Lindsey when they first met.

“Just looking for Dopey’s cel…..” as Tracy stopped talking and began looking at a shiny medallion that Marshall had brought up to her eye level.

Tracy’s head began to move slightly, following the rhythm of the medallion, which was now going side to side. Flashes of light from the medallion were bouncing into Tracy’s eyes but she never blinked.

As her body began to weave, Tracy failed to notice that Lindsey, at the first sight of Marshall, had gone and locked the door and began taking her clothes off.

(45 minutes later)

Tracy and Lindsey looked up with blank eyes at Marshall, who had a huge smile after watching his two sex slaves do every kind of girl on girl sex act he could think of, and then some that Sex Slave Tracy suggested.

The pair was now sweat-soaked and, in Lindsey’s case, exhausted. Marshall could see why Tracy was called The Perfect Body as she appeared ready for a lot more. Fine by him.

“Arise sex slaves,” he said as they both obeyed. He looked as his new acquisitions.

Some of the body glitter that had been on Tracy was now stuck to the teenager in all the rolling around. Lindsey had long straight strawberry blonde hair, was voluptuous and curvy while Tracy had shoulder length flowing brown hair and well, the perfectly shaped form.

“I enjoyed watching my sex slaves have sex with each other,” he intoned. “I must say, you two are the most beautiful of the women I have entranced, as well as the quickest to succumb to my powers.

“You will now have sex with me before we depart and make plans for the future. Sex Slave formerly known as Tracy will go first.”

“I can not have sex with you my Master,” said Tracy, her eyes still vacant and her body ramrod straight.”

“What...why not,” said a flabbergasted Marshall.

“I am a lesbian, master, thus I must be a lesbian sex slave,” said Tracy. “I can only have sex with women.”

Marshall’s look turned angry.

“Sex Slave! I am your master, you have no will of your own, you will obey all commands installed in your brain,” he shouted. “You are my Sex Slave. You will have sex with me. No point being my sex slave if not going to have sex with your master.”

“I agree,” said Tracy, who suddenly had a look of alertness in her eyes as her body tensed. “So, I am no longer your sex slave.”

She then tackled the middle-aged magician.

When the police came 10 minutes later when someone had called 911 after hearing the shouting and crashing. They found Tracy punching Marshall in the back as he was curled up in the fetal position.

Tracy stopped, and then asked the police for a minute of privacy while she put some clothes on herself, as well as the young blonde standing like a statue in the middle of the room.

Tuesday

Sweat was pouring off of Tracy’s body as she sat on the bench with a 10-pound weight in her right hand doing arm curls.

It was 5 a.m. and no one would be at the Women’s Celebrity Health Spa for a couple of hours. This was Tracy’s ‘me’ time and she badly needed it.

The event with the crazy old magician had just been weird. Luckily, she had experience with people trying to get to her vagina through her head and immediately recognized he was trying to her hypnotize her.

She assumed he had mesmerized poor innocent Lindsey and for her sake had pretended to fall under his spell as well, until she saw the right time to stop him.

This morning, Tracy had given herself an extra punishing workout, even for her high standards. She wanted to get lost in running and lifting and forget about medallions and the three hours it took for Lindsey to start referring to herself by name and not as Sex Slave.

Tracy saw the large pool of moisture forming on the floor and knew she’d have to get a mop before she took a shower. But it was good sweat.

Tracy was then startled to see Lindsey walking toward her from the other side of the gym. Lindsey should have been getting ready for school. Maybe some aftereffect she had to talk to her about?

Tracy saw Lindsey was still wearing her nightshirt as she got closer. Lindsey stood in front of her for a second, looked down and said “‘This is for you”

Lindsey bent down and placed a small metallic-looking disc on the back of Tracy’s neck. Tracy’s mind immediately went blank.

’”Mistress! Tracy is one of us.” said Lindsey as she turned the other way.

Out of the shadows came an Asian looking woman in a starched white blouse with a cameo at the neck and long black skirt. She appeared about 40, slender and barely 5-feet tall.

The clicking of her high heels stopped when she reached Lindsey and Tracy. She looked down at Tracy, wearing the same curious look she had right before Lindsey had placed the disc on her neck.

“Well, my new neural-inhibitor seems to work perfectly on the perfect body,” she said with a smirk. “I am Dr. Akiko Takahashi from Cal Tech and you now have no ability to think, only follow orders from your Mistress, which is me. Understand?”

“I understand Mistress,” said Tracy with as dead a tone as possible.

“Luckily, for me, I have no real ethics so when I saw your Perfect Body layout in the magazine, I figured, needed a test subject for my disc and if going to control someone, make it a subject I’d really like to have under my control, for obvious sexual reasons. Makes sense right?”

“Yes Mistress,” said Tracy.

“I came to your house early to get you but when saw you were not there I received a nice bonus,” said the doctor as she motioned to Lindsey, still standing next to Tracy.

“Both your minds are completely inoperative but, just to let you know, the lives you have been leading are now over. You will now do nothing but service me and my needs.

“Might as well get started, When will someone else arrive here?”

“Not for two hours Mistress,” said Tracy in her dead voice.

“Excellent,” said Takahashi as she began taking off her clothes. “You will both make love to me and then we will leave for my house and begin permanently programming you both.”

As soon as her panties were off, Tracy bent over and began licking her clit. The doctor went down on the shag carpeted floor and Lindsey began suckling her small but firm breasts.

The Asian was soon bucking with delight as Tracy’s tongue was quite expert and the teen was doing pretty good pleasuring her as well.

Takahashi threw her head back and began cumming in Tracy’s face. Tracy turned her head and the cum began splashing on her neck, not that she let up a bit with her tonguework and Lindsey continued her hands flying everywhere on the top of her body.

When her many orgasms finally faded. The doctor announced: “Tracy, Lindsey stop and get up”

As the two did as ordered. Takahashi slowly got up and looked at her subjects, two young, incredibly good looking women looking at nothing. The only movement the blinking of the discs on their neck.

“Oh man, you girls are mine forever, I’ll never give this up,” said the doctor triumphantly.

The air was then filled with a loud crackle and a small flame shot out of Tracy’s neck. She gave a shout and swatted the disc off her neck. It had short-circuited from all the sweat on it plus the added cum.

She then looked at Lindsey, who had not moved a muscle, and removed the disc from her neck. Lindsey quickly regained recognition in her eyes and she turned to Tracy.

“Can I do the beating up this time?”

(To be continued)