The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Perfection Ascendant

(mc, ft)

Disclaimer: While this story does not feature any overt sexual content, it is meant to tittilate. Therefore, if you are uncomfortable with such material or it’s illegal for you to view such material in your place of residence because of you being underage or any other laws, do not go further!

Synopsis: Desperate to finally land a satisfying job, Nicole applied for a position as a flight attendant for Ascendant Airlines. She was quite happy when her application was accepted. She didn’t suspect that this job would change her life more than she could ever imagine..

* * *

At least their sex was still good. That was the thought that passed through Nicole’s head as Mark slumped down onto the bed next to her, panting after their nightly love-making.

“Babe,” the young man gasped in a weary, but satisfied, voice. “That was awesome…”

Nicole gave her significant other a weak smile. Yes, what she and Mark were doing only a moment ago felt great—and not only in the carnal sense. It was a rare instance in the course of the last few days when their relationship wasn’t strained, when they were still able to share their passion and communicate wordlessly. Just like they had been able to in the past—before Nicole passed her interview at Ascendant Airlines and went away for her five weeks long flight attendant training course.

Flight attendant… admittedly, it was a bit of wild idea of Nicole’s to try becoming one. Still, ever since Nicole graduated from college three years ago, she couldn’t land a job that would truly satisfy her and that would actually last. So far, her so-called career consisted of temp jobs that, even if interesting, ended way too soon—and they usually weren’t even that. And so, when an ad indicating that Ascendant Airlines was looking for new stewardesses found its way to her mailbox, the young woman decided to give it a shot. This kind of position would be something different, at least... Now, having completed her training last week, Nicole could whole-heartedly say that she had made the right decision. She couldn’t wait for tomorrow, when she would begin her work in earnest… fly her first flight.

If only Mark wasn’t being so difficult about all of this…

Oh, it was not the case of her boyfriend not being open to the idea of Nicole taking on this kind of job. Mark realized quite well that as a stewardess, Nicole would have an irregular work schedule, that he might not be seeing her for days. He was perfectly willing to try dealing with that. No, Mark’s problem with her new job was of a different nature—one he finally revealed to her during an argument they’d had yesterday.

“This whole training course changed you,” he stated then. “I know it must sound crazy, but ever since you came back, you’re different. Sometimes I hardly recognize you…”

This accusation angered Nicole, when she heard it for the first time... But then she took some time to think about it and realized that Mark was actually right. Yes, she did come back a different person… and it was a great thing. The greatest thing that had ever happened to her… If only Mark were more accepting about it. If he didn’t fret about all the things that were different...

Nicole was still mulling over this matter as she drifted into sleep. As she slept, she dreamt of airplanes…

When Nicole woke up in the morning, she hoped that Mark would not complain about the changes in her any more. After all, she would be going away for her first flight in a few hours and she wouldn’t be seeing Mark for the next four days. She hoped that they could spend these last few hours pleasantly… Unfortunately, this was not to be.

“You know, you’re doing it again,” Mark commented as they were eating their breakfast. “Come on, don’t you even notice yourself doing these things?”

“Doing what?”, Nicole asked, putting away the coffee pot she had just used to fill Mark’s cup.

“Serving,” her boyfriend replied. “Acting as if you were a waitress or something. Ever since I came into the kitchen today, you’ve been busy playing the hostess. You set the table for us, you made most of the food… and now, you got me coffee. Even though I didn’t even ask for it…”

“Wow, thanks,” Nicole furrowed her brow. “Good to be appreciated for being kind, you know…”

“Ah, it’s not that!” Mark protested. “Love, it’s not that I don’t like you being considerate or anything… I really do. It’s just that it’s… too much.”

He tapped on the table a few times, as he struggled with putting his observations into words.

“I mean… you just didn’t behave like this in the past. When we were eating together, we were also doing everything together. You cooked, I took care of the coffee. We set the table together and you were happy to let me take care of the dirty dishes. But ever since you came from your training, you’re just… jumping around me when we’re having meals. You keep serving me as if I was a guest at a restaurant…”

He shook his head, betraying his befuddlement.

“Really, it’s not that I don’t appreciate it. But it’s just… so unlike you…”

Nicole sighed.

“Here we go again,” she commented. “With the training having changed me and all that… Why do you insist on discussing all of this?”

“Because it’s weird,” Mark replied. “Seriously, can’t you see it? You play the perfect housewife in the kitchen, you ask if I’m feeling comfortable when I’m watching TV or reading on the sofa. You’re neater and much more polite… and you have this smile…”

“Smile?”

“Yeah…” Mark rolled his eyes. “This sweet, TV ad smile…”

He paused for a second, then added, “Really, it’s as if you were in some freaking flight attendant mode all the time…”

Nicole shrugged slightly. Then, in silence, she took a bite of her breakfast…

She didn’t argue with Mark… because she knew that everything what he had just said was true.

After the breakfast, Nicole headed to the bathroom to freshen herself up before leaving for the airport. Having some time to spare, she filled the tub with hot water, added some bath salts and stepped inside. As she laid down and relaxed, she once again started thinking about her argument with Mark.

It was true—she had been changed by the airline training… she felt that she shouldn’t admit it to Mark, though. Her boyfriend seemed to be disturbed by the changes he observed—and he would be even more distraught if Nicole told him what exactly she was experiencing. Oh, what was happening was amazing—but Mark wouldn’t understand it. He just… has not been there…

Nicole’s thoughts returned to the time she had spent at the Ascendant Airlines training center. She recalled the introductory meeting she and the rest of the trainees had with the instructors. Aside from her, the group consisted of nineteen recruits—only women, no men. They were sitting there, in a small presentation room—and in front of them there stood the head of the training center. A middle-aged woman, dressed smartly in a business suit and with a commanding presence…

“Ladies,” the head instructor said, “Ascendant Airlines flight attendants are perfection. Each and every one of them. And in the coming weeks, you shall become perfect, too. Your journey shall be tough, but so very rewarding…”

The next weeks turned out to be tough, indeed. First, there came endless presentations on the inner workings of airline crews, safety protocols and first aid. Then, there was training: on providing medical help, on using the airplane’s hardware, on proper ways of talking to passengers and taking care of their needs. These presentations and the training took hours… and they took place every grueling day. Every bit of knowledge was being repeated endlessly. Every procedure was being rehearsed so many times that executing started to become automatic. The discipline demanded by the instructors was harrowing.

And somehow, among all of this… a desire was born in Nicole.

The desire to be able to follow the procedures perfectly. The desire to fully master the knowledge and the skills taught by the instructors. The desire to provide customer service so impeccable that every passenger would always be satisfied.

The desire to be as good as Ascendant Airlines expected its flight attendants to be.

Somehow, some way, in the course of training, this job stopped being... just a job for Nicole. Instead, it became… a calling. As the training progressed, she felt more and more strongly that Ascendant Airlines was becoming a second family to her. Nicole realized that she needed—wanted—to make the airline proud. And that the more she trained, the closer she became to the Airlines’ ideal of a flight attendant—the ideal defined in so many details—the happier she was with herself. It just felt so good to shed her old, imperfect identity and immerse herself in the role of Flight Attendant Nicole… so professional, so well-behaved, and so very much like the rest of the Ascendant Airlines stewardesses…

She would become just that in a few hours, Nicole thought, as she was lying down in the hot tub. At that realization, her mind filled with pleasure.

Two hours later, Nicole was in the bedroom, preparing for her coming flight. Standing in front of the mirror, she was carefully putting on her Ascendant Airlines uniform… and as she did so, her thoughts shifted into the mental paths that had been conditioned into her.

As she put each piece of the uniform on—the dark stockings, the navy blue, knee-length skirt, the crisp white shirt—Nicole could feel her concerns, her feelings, her very identity gradually melt away. What they were replaced with was the mind of a perfect flight attendant—calm and focused, driven by pre-programmed routines, barely cognizant of the fact that there was more to her life than her airplane duties. From this moment on, up to her return home four days from now, there would be no worries, no distractions, no mistakes. There would only be the prescribed protocol, the trained mannerisms… and the delightful sense of being a part of a well-oiled machine.

As Nicole’s mind cleared of all unnecessary baggage of her personality, she almost shivered in ecstasy.

Having buttoned up her shirt, Nicole tied the airline scarf around her neck, then started applying the make-up with quick, almost mechanical motions. After that was done, she styled her hair into an elegant bun—one of the three hairstyles acceptable under Ascendant Airlines’ guidelines. She put on her navy blue jacket and carefully inspected herself in a mirror.

She gave out a contented sigh as she realized that she, indeed, looked perfect.

Nicole stood in front of the mirror for a moment—then, calmly, she checked her watch. Her heart started beating a little faster for a second as she realized that it was time.

With a swift gesture, she placed a round, navy blue hat on her head. Then, she grabbed the handle of her suitcase and headed out of the room.

With a steady gait, she walked into the kitchen, where Mark was sitting and looking through a magazine. Upon hearing her footsteps, her boyfriend looked up, his eyes widening at the sight of the uniformed Nicole.

“So… you’re leaving for the airport..?” he asked as Nicole approached him.

“Yes,” she nodded, then put a light kiss on his cheek—the same kiss all Ascendant stewardesses gave to their loved ones before leaving. “See you in four days, honey.”

She beamed a perfect Ascendant smile at Mark, then headed out of the kitchen, her heels clicking rhythmically. As she was stepping through the front door, her boyfriend was already gone from her mind.

Ninety minutes later, a row of Ascendant Airlines flight attendants walked toward their pre-flight briefing room. Their movements were smooth and exact, their faces serene—and their hairstyles and make-up as identical as their uniforms.

Their thoughts were identical, too: clear and firmly set on the tasks that awaited the women, guided by the conditioning drilled into their minds. None of the stewardesses struggled against the programming’s internal grasp—on the contrary, they all accepted the comforting guidance it provided.

Nicole walked as the third flight attendant in the row. Her thoughts were the same as that of the rest of the women.

And she wouldn’t have it any other way.

The End

* * *