The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Series Title: Perfectly Normal Hospital.

Chapter 5 — Checking Out

“How long is she going to be out like that?” Mari prodded Brittney’s pale outstretched leg with the toe of her shoe. Brittney lay sprawled on the floor, naked except for a baby blue body-smock. A standard issue hospital gown cut just beneath the knee.

“A few hours at least.” There was no concern in Dr. Kim’s voice. No hurry.

In reality, the gown was more like one of those paper-thin aprons that left your behind an open question. Brittney sat on the floor with her back to the wall just so her bum wasn’t sticking out. Spittle darkened the fabric beneath her chin.

It was stiff and fit awkwardly, the slightest movement crackling the plastic bib. Brittney ruffled like a bag of potato chips as her hands squirmed beneath.

Mari adjusted her question. “I mean, how long will she be like this?”

Brittney’s head felt hot. Sweltering like fever in a tropical storm. Like a room with no air conditioner or Atlanta in the summer. Like someone had just taken a long how shower in her mind and everything felt a little bit sweaty.

“Like how?” Dr. Kim responded neatly, unconcerned.

The blush in her lips and cheeks met in the middle. Mouth agape, a sticky cave of syrupy stalactites and throaty gasping. Her clit was so swollen. Insanely swollen, it felt hot and wet and full stiff—it felt like a little bead of light that burned her fingers as she touched it. It grew fiery with neglect and attention made it screech. She was raw with abuse. Her fingertips drenched in oil. Plowing into herself.

“This horny?”

It was thicker somehow. More puffy than she remembered. There was a word for that surely. More puffy. Puffier? Was she the most puffiest? Brittney chortled stupidly and groaned as filthy horny thoughts poured over everything like liquid icing or candle wax. Her pussy snarled “MORE” when she gave it her most. Growling, barking for action. She could take on Mike Tyson.

“Not long. A day or two at the most.” Dr. Kim responded easily. “You’re her mother?”

The woman Dr. Kim was talking to didn’t look anything like the Lori Fields she had come to know after nearly 20 years as the family pediatrician—but maybe she changed. A lot of people were doing that these days.

“Oh no, sorry. I’m here for my son, Jake. I’m Mari.” They shook hands. “I got a text from my husband that we were also picking up some slut and her daughter Becky . . . Becca? Bianca—”

“Brittney?”

“YES! Brittney. That’s it. Some slut and her daughter, Brittney.” Mari was quite pleased with herself. She remembered the whole text. Every word of it.

“Oh that’s great! Cause’, yeah she needs someone to drive her home.”

“Yeah, she smells fresh.”

Groping herself with abandon in the middle of the hallway, soaking in a puddle of her own juices—Brittney resented being referred to in such a way and doubly in the euphemistic language over “her smell” and it’s perceived freshness. She reeked of strawberries deep-fried in candy—like burning sugar or snorting pixie sticks. Corrosive and sweet, teeth left in a bath of soda-pop. God Brittney really wished she could bush her teeth right now. That would be so fucking cool.

“I thought her mom was the slut?”

“Oh definitely. Brittney here’s just going through Second Puberty.” Dr. Kim made air-quotes as she said it.

“Second Puberty?”

“Uh huh.” Kim made a dozen check-marks on her little notepad. Ticking off boxes, scribbling figures. It happens when kids turn about 18—though it varies from state to state.”

“I thought there was just the one puberty?” That’s what she had learned in school. Though looking back, her teenage years seemed like a blur.

“Yeah, kids these days get two. We’re seeing more and more of it actually. No idea what’s causing it.” Kim had some theories of her own, online pornography a high contender.

“Yup, just like that. One day, a kid will be skipping along, playing pokie-mans or taking selfies for their facebook when out the blue, out of nowhere, they start having sex all the time.” Dr. Kim shrugged as if to say, whatdaya’ gunna do?

“These teenagers just come in here with big tits and giant erections and cum their brains out.” Kim put away her notepad finally and rested a reassuring hand on Mari’s shoulder. “Could happen to anybody.”

“Wow . . .” The girl obviously got it bad. She looked hornier than any human being had a right to be. Her face torn and sobbing with pleasure. “That’s what’s happening to her?”

“Well, we wont know for sure how slutty—”

“Sluts!” Brittney barked hoarsely, out of breath, gulping air. The fan belts in her over-heated brain were bursting loose. Great quotes of literature swam to mind but surfaced as Draco Malfoy’s shining green eyes—kissing her—steaming with lust as he knocked her off her broom.

“Yu-yoooou’re sluttssszzz.” The words came out on an electric wire modulated by shivering and an annoying twitch in her neck.

Every time, Brittney swore she had never cum so hard in her life and every time it shattered her anew. Every time she would steel herself and imagined it would be the last—had the be the final, highest peak of experience and that it couldn’t possibly go on—it would mount her and carry her screaming over the mountains.

When the world stopped exploding and the orgasm passed by, a drowsy euphoria obliterated her with calm. A wide grin took over her face as she came again and again. In her mind the silhouettes of these two strange ladies morphed into a gyrating fractal of naked parts. Breasts and pussies and faces and shining oily buttchecks sliding together in a moaning soup of pleasure.

“Yes, that’s right. Sluts. Anyway, as I was saying—we wont know anything until I get her results back.” Her skin was shiny with sweat. Oily. Glistening and smooth. Cumming on the floor like a slut.

“What did you give her?”

“I had to dilate her pineal gland. That’s why she should be having some pretty vivid hallucinations for the next few hours.” Kim nodded sadly.

“Aaaaaand I gave her something to help cultivate the sensory neurons inside her pussy.” Kim made a shovel gesture with her hand and cradled her wrist with the other. “The nerves didn’t seem to extend very far into the interior of her vagina so I gave her a stimulant and we’ll see if she responds to that.”

“A stimulant? Isn’t this something you grow into?” After all, Mari’s pussy fully matured only quite recently. Thirty minutes into a routine mammogram, Mari’s own OB/GYN nonchalantly informed her that: “Your vagina appears developed’ and that was why she was cumming so easily and why her nipples were so sensitive to the machines and why she kept seeing penises in all the Rorschach tests they flashed in front of her like a rapid-fire slide show.

God, she was still so embarrassed. The night she drove home from the clinic, the car must have never touched the ground. Normally Mari was a very safe, motherly driver with careful, practiced stops at every intersection. That night as all about pushing the pedal to sixty and laying on the horn. She kicked Jake out with a random handful of dollar bills from her purse. ‘Go see a movie or something!’ was her exact words, shouted over her shoulder as she went from room to room in search of his father. They had to talk to for a few hours. In the bedroom. With the lights ON and the stereo turned way up!

“Yeah, but it’s one of the things we check. Just to be sure. Second puberty dramatically accelerates the process. I’ve seen it happen as little as an one hour after the diagnosis.”

That seemed awfully fast. Mari found it hard to imagine such a rapid transition. It took years before Mari was comfortable enough with her own body to be the center of a foursome with some of her husband’s friends from work. She had to overcome years of insecurity before she was able to cum in front of other people. To just be in the moment and really savor the feeling of huge dicks that just want to see you have the time of your life? Kids these days grow up so fast.

“She’ll need a few more visits, but just keep her relaxed and stick to bedrest. She’ll take care of herself.” Dr. Kim’s conversational tone made it clear that Mari did not need to be taking notes.

“Does she need to get fucked at all?”

“Noooo. . .” Dr. Kim was hesitant. Considering. “She doesn’t NEED to get fucked. Not medically speaking. Why?”

“She’s not going to get pregnant is she?”

“Heck no!” Kim caught herself, to her, even heck was swearing and she reminded herself not to curse or use other dirty talk at work. For some reason it was so hard not to fall into a lazy tang with her language. Everything was ‘darn’ and ‘shucks’ and ‘oh wow!’

“Not unless she gets some really incredible sperm up there.”

For some reason, that didn’t seem to calm Mari at all.

“You see this fluid?” All Kim had to do was point generally at the ground. “All this cloudy, translucent fluid gathering around our feet?”

“Yes, I see it.” They were both standing in a spreading pool of it. Mari neatly stepped out of the way as it slithered into a nearby drain in the floor.

“It’s a kind of spermicidal acid she’s secreting. She can’t get pregnant not until she’s at least 24 or 26 with a good job or a boyfriend or something.”

Mari continued to frett rather than saying exactly why. “It’s nothing. It’s just . . . my husband isn’t home most of the day and my son’s . . .”

Mari’s first impulse was naivety known even to herself. That, he didn’t think about girls that way. Which of course she knew was wrong. That at times he could be sweet, valorous, unconsciously leering and gross in a way teenage boys master. He wasn’t ready for a relationship. Mari did not approve of any of the cheerleaders that accompanied Jake’s friends and were always just ‘hanging-around’, gossiping inspidily and judging each other’s appearance.

All them were fit and slinky. They all watched real housewives and had strong opinions on the silliest of things. None of them were fit for Jake. Jake had never had great grades and that football scholarship was his future. Throwing a girl like this at him was inviting disaster.

“My son’s just . . . right now . . .” It was complicated.

He wasn’t ready for that. Yeah he was eighteen now and graduating high school . . . but Mari didn’t want to think about him as “sexually active”. The less she knew about it the better. He wasn’t ready. I mean, yeah, Mari knew he did that. She caught him six times—six times!—the other day.

She had knocked. She had waited. Said “I’M COMING IN!” at the top of her voice and turned the doorknob to his room officiously slow and looking away as she entered—and SIX TIMES! he was caught mid buckle. His giant eight inch cock straining against his pants, belt not long or strong enough to hold it back. The computer monitor still playing outrageous pornography and streaks of still dipping cum under the desk. Wastebasket full to overflowing with tissues. She didn’t like to think about it.

“Gay?”

“Oh no! No. Not that, I mean, he hasn’t brought a girlfriend home or anything—I haven’t seen—”

“Uh huh.” In Dr. Kim’s experience, men were like boys—and boys don’t want to fuck in front of their mother. Even if their dicks are obviously huge and that her breasts still had that reaction made Kim so fucking crazy.

Lately, Kim spent many nights vividly fantasizing about taking her son, his friends, her husband, boys from the neighborhood, that guy two doors down that made a suit look so fucking good every morning and teaching one after another how unquenchably thirsty she was. She could taste their cum in her dreams that started almost immediately after work.

“I just mean that he . . . that he’s home sick right now.” Mari still didn’t know how to say the “C” word. It wasn’t a disease. He wasn’t sick. He just had a condition is all.

“Oh she’s not contagious or anything if that’s what you’re worried about!” Kimmy didn’t get it at all. Their first doctor had been VERY stern about ‘no strenuous physical behavior’. Over protective quite frankly.

“Well, so long as she’s just staying the night.” Mari shook her head, calculating what would be required to make space for the constantly orgasming girl. There’s wasn’t exactly a ‘spare-guest room’ and with her Mom staying the night as well, there really was nowhere else to put her but in Jake’s room. And of course they would have to share the bed.

Mari imagined them laying together. Arranging their naked bodies into economical storage positions, Never enough room on Jake’s boyhood twin-sized bed, there would have to be some overlap. Head to foot, her back to his, her on top, missionary, doggy style.

It would just be for one night she reminded herself.

Jake’s dad had been rather vague in his text about how long this slut would be staying over, but they had an understanding: one night was fair. Overnight guests were fine, they were permitted from time to time.

But they had to go in the morning. They shook on it. With their hands and good eye-contact. Looking each other in the eyes seriously. Mari on her knees, her mouth wet. They had to go in the morning.

It was only if they were very very good, spectacular in fact, were they allowed to stay a second night. Even then, a third was out of the question. The only people that ever stayed three consecutive nights were extremely close friends. Just the Bradys, Joan and Ted from college, my old roommate Tracy, Alex from across the street, Dave, Catherine, that girl Paul found, Marjorie, that really funny Greek girl from Yoga, and about three or four others Mari couldn’t quite place. Oh, and the Jeffersons.

“Well, if you decide you do want her to eat your pussy or anything be sure to use a lot of ‘Praise Words’. Just remind her that she’s a ‘good girl’ and like, comb her hair, or use a vibrator. Her brain is pretty plastic right now, so it’s important she form positive associations.”

“Of course.”

“And if it lasts more than 48 hours, it’s probably love or something.” Mari nodded.

“Anything else?”

“No, that should just about do it. I mean there’s some specifics about, like, her Uvula transforming into a second clitoris and these auxiliary pathways through her sinuses so she can breath while deepthroating—but nothing serious. Anyway it’s really more important for Brittney’s mother to hear this.” Kim ended rather stiffly, hoping Mari would take the hint.

“Well . . .” It seemed the conversation was over, but neither made a move to leave.

“Anyway, it was nice meeting you.”

“You too.” They both leaned in for a hug.

From Brittney’s perspective, the two women either briefly pressed hands together in a friendly handshake or they kissed and slowly wrapped themselves around each other. Hands snaking through clothes, their naked bodies intertwine. A mess of kisses and moaning. Wet mouths closing on each other. She squeezed her fingers so hard it hurt.

“Let’s get going. Can you walk?” Mari asked, out of breath.

Brittney didn’t hear her. She was somewhere else completely. Kim capturing a milky white tit in tantalizing slow motion. The sensual power Kim had, dominating sexual authority. Erotic confidence that held Brittney rapt.

“Hey!” Mari snapped her fingers right in Brittney’s face. “Wake up! Can you walk?”

Brittney didn’t hear the question, but could nod her head ‘yes, she understood’ and was able to stand up by putting her entire weight on Mari. Falling over was a constant danger. With a joint effort they leaned her heavily against the wall, fingers never leaving their task.

“Good girl.” Mari led her down the corridor to reception firm smacks on the ass. Each one startled Brittney like a cow—docile, wide-eyed and jumpy. When she finally reached the counter, she plopped over it face-first. Grinding herself against the edge directly. It was rounded and polished and she loved the hardness of it spreading her.

Mari’s sigh drooped with pity. The poor girl would have to stay in Jake’s room. There was no way around it. I mean, it was either that or-

At that moment, the door just ahead of Mari blew off it’s hinges. Cracked right in half, a long hairy foot breaching through it’s center like the head of an axe. A shower of kindling sent Mari scampering backwards. Two sets of steely gripping fingers bent the doorframe around their clutch and cleaved through chunks of the door like waffle cookie.

With a primal yell, the naked frenzy of a man tore out of the busted cave-mouth. Wires of electrodes attached to his temples and abdomen streamed out behind him like the tattered flag of a war-torn country. Blood dotted bandages looped around his head like a blindfold. He ran like a cowboy, strangely bow-legged with a humungous cock swinging between them. Preposterously over-inflated. He had to be at least seven feet tall and built like a linebacker.

He didn’t pause or look about, just took off running out of the door and down the hallway towards Brittney. Flashing nearby alarms began to chirp and then to sing earsplitting loud. The air was full of shouting and thundering footsteps. Nurses appeared from every doorway, barring enterance and corraling him into a corner. A doctor emerged from the room and moved to give chase, but Mari caught his hand in time.

“Dr. Gravia!”

“GET OFF- oh.” Reflexively shaking her off but coming to his senses when he was able to recognize her. “Sorry.”

He reached above his head to a spiraling siren and quickly plucked the small wire connecting the battery. The alarm fell silent. “Sorry, you’re not supposed to hear that. I don’t know why that went off like that. The auditory submission cues are meant to be imperceptible, it’s sort of the point. Here lemme help you to your feet.”

“Thanks.” Mari glady took the callused meaty hand offered. It had been really difficult to stand during all that and Mari’s own hand was mysteriously sopping wet. Dr. Gravia stopped a passing nurse with a look.

“Cynthia, tell maintenance we have an accidental over-exposure.” It’s so funny how long the ringing stays in your ears after a piercing whistle. Like it was really funny. Almost uncontrollably so. Mari had to stifle a giggle when she thought about the ringing and how much she had wanted to just fall over and how the ground was very safe and that everyone could see her fucking pussy and that dicks and men and fucking-

And then the alarm had turned off and it all retreated as if from an echo. The nurse turned to Mari, then back to Gravia before nodding and marching off in the other direction. Still more nurses materialized out of the hallways to take her place.

“Anyways, Mrs. Planter, I was just about to come find you.” Mari smiled back in greeting.

“Your husband told me you were coming to pick up Jake but it uhhh . . .” He wrung his hands. Tip-toed with his words. “It . . . seems he beat me to it.” Two nurses still zipping up their tops emerged from the dark room and hurried after the escaped man. Gravia surveyed the door and for a moment he looked proud. Almost whistful.

“He really is a terrifically healthy young man.”

“Was that Jake?” Mari marveled.

“What? Of course it—” Dr. Gravia visibly restarted. “Of he is.”

“He looks . . . bigger.” If there was an aging treatment called the Robinson Crusoe, Jake had undergone it. Taller, grotesque and manly. Bristling with a savagery woody and wild.

“Yes, well . . . that can happen.” The question ruffled Gravia’s bushy mustache whose bars drooped down next to his chin. “I wouldn’t worry about it. Jake is a spectacularly well-bred boy.”

“Oh well thank you . . .” Somehow personally flattered by the genetic accomplishments of her children, only briefly interrupted by Brittney’s far off shrieking as Jake entered her. Somewhere down the corridor Mari could hear the enthusiastic squealing of a girl getting fucked and the mashing squelching sound of rigorous sex. Crashing into her at full speed, ramming his cockhead into her as hard and fast as he could.

Brittney twisted this way and that, but was slammed into with such force that each thrust tossed her shivering body like a ragdoll. Her mind roiled with sensation. Joy and fear and vertigo rolled into one, a crack-pipe filled with rock-candy. Inside there was a fuse to a stick of dynamite and the fire was racing up it. When the orgasm hit it was like it was choking her. Like it was lifting her up by the neck and the corners of her vision sparkled like glittering diamonds while she came. While she fucking came and came and came and it felt so fucking good.

Implausibly good. Unreasonably good. It wasn’t fair to anything to cum this fucking good. Before the first was finished she could feel another. And already one behind that. In just a few seconds she no longer separated her thoughts into moments when she was cumming and when she was not.

Her eyes kept rolling back into her head and her brain kept chomping down cotton-candy and ecstasy pills. She came her fucking brains out and yelled the only thing that made any kind of sense:

“I’M A FUCKING SLUT- I’M A SLUT- I’M A SLUT- I’M A SLUT- OH MY FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING GOD HOLY SHIT I’M A FUCKING SLUT—”

and so on. Grool ans silvery strands of spittle ran down her legs to the floor. Jake was laughing. Thrusting and laughing, his dick a big stupid club of a thing—easily a foot and a half and wide as Brittney’s arm. It slid effortlessly inside, spilling hot gouts of ejaculate. Jake didn’t stop or slow down or savor the moment one bit. A smile never left his lips and he kept on, just as hard.

“HEY! JAKE!” Mari snapped her fingers in the same way she would call the attention of their family’s dog. “Don’t cum in there without a condom! JAKE! Do you—”

“Nurses!” The two nurses had just caught up to him when at a nod from Gravia, they immediately changed direction for the supply closet.

“HEY!” Mari moved to intercept Jake but Gravia filled the hallway. “Should I be worried about that?”

“Oh no, no. Hush child. It’s fine. Jake’s cum is completely fine. He’s sterile right now. After everything we gave him, he’s not in a position to impregnate much of anything. Far too aggressive.”

“Uh huh.” Mari craned her neck hoping for those nurses to arrive with those condoms.

“It’s kind of interesting actually, sperm comes in two different types you see—” Mari continued to nod, growing more anxious with each passing second watching her son’s cock push more and more cum into this young girl. Mari had no idea Jake had such a girthy dick. It was fucking enormous, a truly tremendous dick. Cartoonish.

“— The other type of sperm is what’s called a soldier sperm.” Gravia puffed up his chest and took on a sour military expression. “It attacks other male’s sperm. Kills and blocks competitors from fertilizing the egg.” There was a hypnotizing puppetry to his hand movements, miming the capture and destruction of other sperms. “It’s an evolutionary thing, one of those adaptive strategies for passing on our genes.” Obscenely proud of himself.

“If anything, he’s cleaning her out right now.”

“Fascinating. So about his concussion?”

“Oh yeah, so there doesn’t seem to be anything wrong with his brain. We might have made a few changes but nothing major. Complained a little about migraines, which is a little concerning, but not unusual. It’s something we need to keep an eye but not to lose sleep over. I think we should just stay the course and see how it goes.”

A part of Mari wanted to hear about extreme new treatments. Experimental cures and dynamic do-anything doctors to help fix her boy. The waiting, the sitting around and waiting—always waiting—hoping for inactivity to set things right. It made her restless.

Everyone keeps saying ‘not to worry’ and that ‘it happens to everyone’. Coaches meant well, but sometimes they sounded encouraging—even congratulatory. As if Jake had passed some sort of test. Mari just wanted this nightmare to end. To get Jake back on track, headed to college this fall. Insurance had been very accommodating and it was a comfort to see the steady stream of full-ride football scholarships continue unabated. More than ever really.

“He knows what year it is, who the president is, how many fingers I was holding up—I mean you should have seen him in there.” The doctor swung an invisible baseball bat. He even clucked his tongue for effect. “Just one after another. 2017. Trump. Ten fingers. He still had three guesses left! Very lucid, I would rate him like a four out of five.”

Then, suddenly bashful, “There was one other thing though . . .”

“Oh?” This was the other shoe. Mari just knew it. Damn football. Damn-

“Well . . . it’s just that—” Dr. Gravia’s words were drown beneath a crescendo of sexual howling. Brittney had moved beyond English and now babbled incoherently in a much more guttural natural language. Jake’s booming laughter ribald, triumphant. Each pleased note whipping through the hospital halls like mountain air—hairy and wild tossed as Brian Blessed.

Dr. Gravia had been gesturing with mute chopping motions, interspersed with yanking on a chain like someone trying to start a lawn mower.

“I’m sorry, could you repeat that?” Mari cupped her ear and took another step forward towards the doctor.

Jake’s groans of satisfaction and Brittney’s impish coos of pleasure were as loud and syrupy as their shouting. You could see the four or five inches of hard cock still unburied in her gash jump and twitch as he came. A tide of creamy white jizz washed out of her and slapped back in with each thrust.

“We found a really curious thing. It seems Jake’s penis is seriously under-productive.” The doctor made a gesture with his hands like breaking bread or grapes shriveling.

“What do you mean?”

“It’s delicate to say but . . . there were times during the exam when Jake’s penis would . . .” For a man, a MAN and learned professional to be so squeamish with frank sex-talk was as uncomfortable as watching him cry. Mari wanted to shake the poor fool and collect his message off the floor.

“Well—” He was blushing!

“His penis would get rather small.”

Mari shook her head in disbelief.

“It was as if, after we stimulated him to orgasm, the penis would rapidly lose blood pressure. It retreated, or regressed, back into an infantile shape.”

The disbelief was palpable. If it was sold as orange juice, you could chew it. As if this elder statesman of a doctor had never seen a penis before. Women of the world spend years of their lives horny and wanting on dicks they have expended.

“We were able to revive it each time—thank god—but ummm. . . yeah. It’s a mystery. We found a chemical ‘fix’ that should hold for now but it’s something we should look into. If you start to see him go limp give him one of these every hour.” Gravia palmed a half-open palette of small blue pills from inside his pocket.

Jake made a growling noise and leaned back, trying to heave Brittney up off the counter. She clawed at the sides, refusing to budge. Still joined. Still shivering uncontrollably with orgasm. She hissed at him, looked like she wanted to bite him. He looked like he could support her entire weight on his cock.

“What do you think might be causing it?”

“We’re not sure, but we ran a few tests. We’ll get the results back in a few days. For now, we’re recommending one or two more medications just to be safe.” Dr. Gravia handed Mari a script written in what looked like crayon. There was a stick figure with multiple arrows pointing to various parts of the body.

The nurses reappeared, massaging Jake’s back and playing with Brittney’s tits for him. Kissing her gently. She could scarcely breathe. Their world of language consisted of mostly of joyous gurgling. Her nipples tightened into knots of excited pleasure, toggles that absolutely loved to be flipped on and off, and around in circles, or pinched lightly, and it was all Brittney could do but hug the beautiful stranger in front of her and kiss back in blind animal passion.

“A few other things. When we analyzed his semen we found it was still susceptible to many forms of preventable disease—and the nurses didn’t much care for the flavor—so we’ve included a few different samples you can try until you find something you like. There’s cherry or peppermint or bubblegum or classic—but I wouldn’t recommend that one” He winked. “He just has the standard for right now.”

“Oh, well thank you.”

Jake’s thrusts were long and slow. Not like a humping rabbit, but strong and deliberate. A frothy white foam spilled over the curve of Brittney’s hips, crashing over them like a surge channel. Waves flaring over the rocks. She pushed back against him, the earth and the sea throwing themselves at each other. Mari’s insides ached.

“He should be taking two of these 500mg guys every Monday for his erection. . .” Gravia pointed to smudged drawings of two pills in the top left corner of a grid labeled Monday. Other days of the week soon followed.

“Just one of these 750mg tablets for his semen—that one’s everyday. This 250mg one after every meal to help protect the skin on his dick from chaffing. . .” Mari remembered going hunting with her father when she was young. Remembered the thickness of animal hide. The skin around Jake’s cock and the arterial superhighway that pulsed beneath looked like they could stop bullets.

“And just a handful of these things whenever you feel like it.” His prescription was measured in number of jars.

“Orally?”

“Sure, you can do that.” Gravia marveled at the novelty of it. Orally. “Oh, that actually reminds me.”

He stooped and grabbed the splintered board on the ground, leaning the top half of the door against the wall. It looked like it must have weighed thirty, forty pounds. “If you do want to go that way, he does seem to have some hang-ups around butt-play.”

Mari was taken aback. “Really?”

You would think a doctor would be unflappably direct, yet this one stammered. He was apologetic, sheepish. “Yes, well—I” If he wore a hat it would be in his hands.

“I- I told him, you know . . . ‘that’s where his prostate is’ and—he did NOT want us going up uhhh . . . up there. He struggled quite a bit—but we found it.”

“Did he cum?”

“Oh yes buckets. He just seemed a little uncomfortable that’s all.” Gravia leaned forward with mocking exasperation, “Anyway, don’t blame me. I certainly didn’t put it up there.”

Mari smiled demurely, “Of course.” One must be polite with Doctors.

“So anyway that should be getting a lot bigger. Just don’t push him to do anything he doesn’t want to.”

“That wont be a problem.” Really, he was making a mountain out of a molehill and frankly wasn’t that hot of a doctor. His rocket orange handlebar mustache and broad hay-bale tossing chest and rough-hewn forearms inartfully crammed into a crisp white lab coat like canned beefcake. It gave the impression of a long-haul trucker only just passing through and acting like making Jake cum was some high priority of mine. All I care is that he’s healthy. That he’s fine again.

Not fucking Doctors or trying to capture as much semen as possible. Not to be dominated as a sex-object by handsome penis doctors whose hairy hardknuckled hands could hold my fist his their fleshy palm. Any one of whom had at least a hundred pounds on her and whose impressive masculine bodies towered over her naked body. Cum running down her legs to her ankles. It had been almost twenty minutes and if they didn’t hurry Mari just knew she was going to have to feed the meter again.

“Well, thank you so much again for seeing him.”

“Oh, no trouble at all!” Equally glad to wash his hands of this particular bit of conversation.

Dr. Gravia was a good christian man and sex made him sweat. The board had been on him again about touching patients. People complained about his “physical contact” not understanding a simple hand on the shoulder or an extremely close examination that may have seriously exacerbated many patients latent sexual desires. So in parting, Gravia extended then retracted his spread his arms in a hug and awkwardly settled on clasping Mari’s hand as they in one of those two-handed condolences usually reserved for passing grandfathers.

“Now, if you’ll excuse me I’ve got to fix this door.”

Lightning-bolt shaped chunks of door lay all around them.

“Oh! Right . . . sorry about that.” Mari was always apologizing for Jake, she couldn’t take him anywhere without him doing embarrassing boy things.

Just like his father. Always talking football and the draft and theories about who would be picked when and which player was doing what for who and how often. It was like they were talking orcs and goblins. Smashing the furniture and yelling for pussy. Breaking down doors, throwing the dining room table out the window, fucking horny bitches stupid with their huge cocks.

Mari thighs glided together with each cross-eyed step. The grunting behind her was Dr. Gravia hoisting up the cracked security door over his shoulder with hardly any effort at all. Lab coat sleeves rolled up past his elbow. Aching forearms-

He just threw it on his back and disappeared past the corner. Mari could already hear the thunking of hammers.

“Jake? Jake honey?” Jake whirled, hips still furiously pounding into the rabid girl-meat in front of him. His eyes mustard yellow, thin scarlet veins shooting up into his irises like caster roots. Breath like a furnace—hot perfume of smoked meat and molasses. The air glowing with heat. Mari reached out and put a hand on his shoulder.

“Jake, I’m going to find your father. Let him know that I got you. Wait outside for me okay? Are you going to be fine by yourself for a little bit?”

Jake didn’t say anything. His pupils just sort of went in different directions and his head started vibrating fire-engine red. Jaw unhinged in a silent scream. Vieny earthworms crawling all beneath his skin, plumping with blood. Sweat dripping from his knuckles, his dick still lodged about a foot inside Brittney.

She stretched to capacity in an oval ring around him. Gripping hard, pulling. Spurts of pressurized jizz and girl-cum jetted out from around his cock like tea thrown from a cup, followed by more vigorous clamping. Jake grabbed her hips hard enough that Mari could see his fingers indent down into the skin. Brittney didn’t seem to mind.

Mari nodded towards the nurses suckling on Brittney’s tits. They quickly disengaged and began the process of finding wheelchairs. This was a hospital after all, some things are just tradition.

Mari tried again, more patiently this time. “Jake—”

“YES!” Jake shouted through bared teeth. His mouth full of saliva. Traces of cum streaked across both of their naked bodies. It reappeared as fast as nurses could wipe it away.

Jake heard in his name the start of Mom’s condescending baby-voice when he was not instantaneously compliant. Do the dishes, ’Now’. Not later. As if she could just command me around like a big dumb animal. Like a fucking bull. Like a horsedicked racing bull with it’s breeding hose dragging in the mud. Scraping against the earth like a plow. Tearing up the dirt. Driving into it. Fucking the holy shit out of it. Cumming so FUCKING hard into her tight squeezing walls-

“GO!” Jake began to separate from Brittney like a man emerging from quicksand. Like a sailor lifting an anchor from the bottom of the sea. His skin was liquidly red, consecrated in a watercolor gradient in his head and knuckles—almost rashy with exertion.

“OUTSIDE!” He growled through barred teeth.

As soon as Brittney realized what was happening, the clamping down was purely instinctual, like his dick were sucking out her soul. Muscles she never knew existed, whose nerves had never been connected, roared into life. Every industrial cavern of her mind hyper-illuminated in a blazing cavalry charge of light. Her grasp coiled and strained and enveloped him so tightly that the best of his manly efforts had only won him an inch. Elastic bridges of cum and lubricant clung to their sopping bodies, connecting them like strands of pizza cheese.

The fight was fucking incredible. Every fleshy ridge and hillock hard-won. Sometimes whole highways were paved in moments as one side or the other would make a fantastic retreat or heroic final stand. Every delay captured another boiling load from him, filling her on his way out.

“Oh thank you, I’ll be right back. I promise.” With a peck on the cheek Mari trotted off in search of the room number in her husband’s text or failing that, Dr. Gravia for some follow-up questions.

Jake fell backwards into the waiting arms of a wheelchair. High flying vigor collapsed into exhaustion and sleepiness took hold of his eyelids. They weighed a hundred pounds each. His dick pointed upright and continued to spurt healthy globs of white candle-wax all along Brittney’s lower back where the hospital gown failed to cover. The nurse captaining his chair got a fresh smock over his head professionally quick.

Brittney tried to stand but her legs were too wobbly. Shaking spasms made them useless noodles connected by a burning nexus of crazy sensation. For some reason she couldn’t stop snorting and laughing. Bundled into her chair and wheeled her down the hallway, Brittney could only gape and giggle in a sedated fit at the humunguloid beside her.

“You fucked me! OMG- you fucked me. You fucked me. You—” Brittney said it, certain there was something that came after it. Confident that there was some natural logical conclusion associated with that fact. That he had fucked me. “You FUCKED me!”

Maybe it was just all the drugs, but he kept changing sizes. Like sometimes as the wobbly helter-skelter chairs strayed along the floor like cheap grocery store shopping carts, Jake’s prone ejaculating form seemed preposterously big. He dwarfed the adult nurse easily pushing him. Seconds later when their zigzagging banged them together and tumbled them roughly into each others arms, he seemed perfectly fit. Exactly sized for her. A human jungle gym of erotic positions.

One of the nurses reached to press a button on the elevator. Apparently they were going up. The elevator was crowded with the two of them rolling in each other’s arms. Hungry for each other. Brittney had never kissed a boy before but found it surprisingly easy.

Brittney wasn’t even reproachful or hurt or . . . anything. It wasn’t the painful, life-changing event Physical Education had led her to believe in between running the mile. Sex was in the same video as drugs and alcohol and teens dying in terrible car accidents. It’s what sluts did, nasty repulsive girls that endlessly gossiped about how many boys they fucked in the middle of class!

“You FUCKED me!” she meant it to sound at least somewhat accusatory, but came out more like giddy amazement. Pleased, guileless wonder. It wasn’t anything like what they said! No one had ever warned her that maybe sex was fun. Fun! Stimulating. The lewd, winking smile of every dirty joke took on it’s thinly disguised second meaning. She knew what they were about.

She was no longer a virgin and it tugged a reckless, rascally smile to her face. Smug indecent thoughts strode through her mind like nosy dinner guests, opening cupboards and checking the labels in a showy distasteful way. Like burglars that don’t even care if they get caught.

“You FUCKED m—” Her lips automatically closed over the head of his cock.

It all happened so quickly. His penis was already bumping against the back of her throat before she really quite knew what was happening. His cock was going in her mouth. That was happening. It’s length spooled out before her fascinatingly long.

Brittney stared down a turgid tract of unspoiled flesh, elongating in her focus the way a horizon recedes from perilous heights. A forest of curly black pubes looked meters away. Instantly he was hers, all of him shuddered in angelic disbelief. He was her golden god for the taking. In reality it was only a foot or so.

Her mouth filled with him. She knew at once that she wanted to proceed, to keep going. To suck his dick so fucking good he blows steam out his ears. An other part of her wondered aloud who was this guy? Where am I? Why am I here? What the fuck just happened to me?

The dissonance hit from an enormous wave. That all around her was turbulent Hawaiian warm sea-water and what she was supposed to do was at the surface to an ocean where she couldn’t tell which way was up. The stars turned in their regular mechanical order and inch by inch Brittney fought to loosen her lower throat an accommodate just an extra inch, oh please god just another inch, of this precious dick.

At first she fought to continue speech, forming the words, “My name is Brittney. I’m head of the math club—” before the new reality of breathing forced her to stop. Right now was just about making way. Instinctively Brittney knew teeth were unwanted.

Brittney rippled at the shock of finding out she was a mermaid. Gills flooded her underwater mind with pure clean oxygen. By flexing her throat, air-pipes swung open and the momentary panic of choking disappeared.

It went down with natural ease, working it’s way over her tongue and brushing past her tonsils simply. Organically making way for it. She could go way deeper and his cum urged her on. Warm sugary pulses hinted at treasure below. It oozed out of the tip constantly, surging down her throat in sticky sweet floods. Each wild slurp a revelation, like the first discovery of salt.

She loved how every time she did something right he would gasp and shiver. How she could play the expression on his face like a flute. Jackson Pollock was throwing buckets of red paint over her imagination, and it was all she could do but rejoice in the frenzy of sensation. The unbridled madness of vacuum sucking a powerful dick.

Her insides ached. Brittney felt like she had just been told a thousand life-changing truths all at once. The sky had been hiding the stars. She was hot and gooey and galaxies away from a virgin—on a different plane of existence entirely. Totally ignorant of how sex could make your pussy shake. How it made the lights in your mind fucking explode. She nuzzled in low, her nose making a nest among the coarse hair of his pubes, sucking the life out of him.

“CUMMING!” Jake husked.

‘Yeah, I know’ thought Brittney, savoring every drop.

But with that little warning the trickle became a flood. Brittney swallowed fast but after three long slurping gulps could not hope to keep up. Nothing to do but abort and retreat off his prick.

Jake grunted and jizzed all over her face, splashing over her eyelids and in her hair. White starchy lines thick as milk gravy up-and-down her cheeks and right into her open mouth—snatching at it with her tongue. Nothing could be better.

“Amazing . . .” Jake wheezed.

She couldn’t help laughing. It was so funny! Boys were so FUNNY. Scared to open her eyes, Brittney could still feel the weigh of more scalding hot cum slapping onto her face. The shame Brit at the mess she made after orgasm was nothing compared to this! It was ridiculous. Boys are ridiculous, they make the funniest faces.

Brittney stifled a giggle. “Thank you—” A damp cloth smothered her face.

The nurse behind her reached around to scrub at her, roughing-up her face. Brittney coughed and sputtered as for the first time, she held her breath as it passed her lips. The amount of clingy white gunk it had removed was unbelievable. The rag was sopping in it.

“Oh and it’s in her hair . . .” The nurse whinged, savaging her with a comb. “You’ll need to wash dearie. I can’t get all of this here.” Jake’s nurse just smiled, head cocked slightly to the side in a fixed position, blue eyes cheerily vacant and from a clear blue bottle like windex cleaner misted her in a foul chemical haze.

The elevator doors ‘dinged’ open. Brittney’s nurse stuffed the hanky into a pocket and began to steer them forward. Glowing red exit signs swooped overhead like lights on a tunnel train. They were making excellent progress, the nurses practically jogging them forward.

“I—” Brittney gulped, swallowing semen. She could feel it seeping through her hospital gown. Dull heat soaking into the cloth. “I didn’t mean to do that.”

He looked confused. Dick still toweringly erect, oozing fluid.

“I didn’t mean to.” Brittney shook her head and pointed at her mouth with a slack, dopy grin. “I didn’t mean to suck your dick like that.”

Oh god, she had, hadn’t she. I sucked his dick! The bruised ring of purple hickey flesh marking her decent like a colonial flag. It was impossibly low and the upper hoop of it disappeared into the curly thicket of his pubes. “I didn’t mean to . . .”

The perplexity in his face deepened. It was like she was speaking Portuguese.

“I don’t normally, you know . . . go around . . .” Brittney poked her tongue into the inside of her cheek and feeling strands of hot cum, quickly swallowed them down—all too aware of the well-pleased boy intently watching her. She didn’t think to cover her mouth.

Brittney felt strangely at ease. Serene and clearheaded. Unencumbered by anxiety, freed of inhibition. Yesterday she couldn’t imagine a man straddling her chest, thrusting a big meaty phallus through her tits while sucking off his friend and getting fucked by his handsome older brother Marshal back from college who has that neatly trimmed beard and great smile. These things were now occasions she looked forward to.

“I don’t go around sucking dicks or anything.”

It was a really obvious point that Brittney could not sincerely deliver. A lot of evidence, eighteen lifeless dick-free years, could not be whipped into a more compelling argument than the streaks of cum clinging to her upper lip. The bookshelf that she had kept manicured of tasteful progressive young adult literature could not mask her excitement to find that stubborn morsel.

“Good.” Jake jawed approvingly.

“Thanks.” The compliment felt wrong and Brittney could not avoid the feeling that there was more to say but feared the stupid honesty leaping out of her mouth. An uncritical readiness to revel barging in front of efforts to conceal her nakedness. Jake looked down at her raw exposed pussy, still spitting-up silky clear girl juice and Brittney’s impulse to cover-up slowed.

The wheelchair clacked harshly over a bump of plastic stripping that marked the transition from the lacquered tile of the clinic to the pock-marked pavement outside. They were in an abandoned side-street, the kind you find behind strip malls or the service entrance to an urban super market. A forlorn dumpster staked out the in the middle of the road, unhinged from it’s rectangular area.

“Don’t worry about the chairs. We’ll collect them when you’re done.” The nurse waved as she walked back inside. The other held the door and waved as well. A cheerful smile, frozen in place like a postcard. The maintenance door clanked shut behind them, closing like a stone tomb. Incomprehensible graffiti scrawled broadly over it’s frame seemed to say ‘big tits lay inside’—almost like a hobo signal.

And like that they were out.