The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Peter and Wendy

Chapter 8

Time progressed without issue and Peter was now established in his new job. The first few months had been spent going through all the research projects the institute were involved in. After three months he was satisfied that he had enough knowledge to carry out his role effectively. He was looking through the financial budgets for each enterprise when he came across a charge for incarceration. He was not sure what this was so he followed the reference and found the file.

The institute were being charges for the incarceration of his sister Wendy. He decided to see how she was, so he arranged for a visit.

On the day of the visit Peter prepared everything he thought he would need and a car and driver were provided to take him to the MOD prison. Upon arriving he was shown into the medical wing and then to a padded cell where Wendy was housed. When Peter saw Wendy again Peter’s anger flared and he suddenly realised that his wish to be subservient was the result of continued use of the compound. His mind repeated the switch he felt after his breakdown and all his need for revenge returned..

All the warmth and love he had built up with his own Wendy which was the foundation for his success and was being washing away as he watched his sister by looking at a TV monitor. He saw that, although his sister was in padded cell, she was living in virtual luxury. She had a room full of nice furniture including a book case full of books and magazines. There was even a TV on a stand in the corner. He talked to the prison authorities and learnt that, apart from her dress preference, she showed no other signs of being mentally challenged. And the guards had shown increased lenience towards her. Peter said, “If that is the case why was the institute not told of this change, money had been expended needlessly. Peter instructed that she be released into his custody.

It was agreed that her things would be shipped back to the institute and Wendy would be returned the following Monday. Peter said, he would go back and arrange her accommodation. Saying good bye to the prison staff he left without talking to Wendy.

On the way back to the institute, he sat in the back of the car contemplating his next actions. He decided that living with his beautiful consorts had made him soft and to deal with Wendy he needed his evil personality back. There was one of the team leaders from another research project that was giving him a hard time back at the institute and he started to consider using mind control on her to develop his evil side.

By the time he had returned to the institute he had a plan. When he had moved out of his old lab leaving Pauline in charge he had spirited away four flasks of the super strong mind control agents. These were new stored in his safe in his large office and he had decided that agent 116 gave the best outcome if there was enough time alternative 50mgs of Agent 4 if time was limited.

His new test target was a thirty eight years old spinster who gave the impression of being a women’s rights supporter and a general dislike of men. He remembered reading in the files of a number of complaints from her male colleagues during her time at the institute and one from a female colleague. Peter decided he would re-read these files to get a better understanding of her.

When his car dropped him at the main entrance he walked to the elevators in the lobby and a number of people greeted him. He returned the greetings politely and entered the elevator to his office on the top floor. His secretary Janet greeted him then telling him that there were four issues that had arisen that needed his response during his absence. Peter called her into his office and as he sat down he asked her for a summary. The first one was a meeting request from the joint chiefs; the second was an incident in the nuclear research team; the third was an urgent meeting request from the head of the geodetic modelling team. His prospective target was working in that team. The fourth issue was that the head of Personnel would like a meeting.

Peter instructed his secretary to get him an update on the incident, then get the joint chiefs adjutant on the phone and then to make appointment for the other two after lunch.

Moments later she put the adjutant through after telling him someone from the nuclear team was on their way up.

Speaking to the adjutant he agreed to attend a meeting in London on the following Thursday he was also asked that his new head of MC research, accompany him. When he put the phone down he told his secretary to update his diary and ask Pauline to meet him for lunch.

He was reading through the personnel files when one of the team leaders from the nuclear project arrived. Peter listened to the incident report and asked lots of questions about the method statement and accident records after he learnt that one of the workers had been taken to hospital after a fall in the lab. Peter asked the team leader to undertake a safety review of all work processes and give him a report within the next two weeks.

He was not disturbed again before lunch and he was able to learn a lot about his prospective target one Geraldine Boyes. His plan was shaping up nicely. Pauline called at 12:30pm and asked him to meet her in the canteen. Peter told his secretary to stop for lunch and walked with her to the canteen. Peter had a separate dining room which allowed him to have working lunched and arrived two minutes before Pauline.

When she walked in still wearing her mackintosh Peter said, “Why are you still wearing that, surely you are established in your human persona by now”. Pauline replied, “I don’t wear it in bed anymore, but there is an issue every morning after my shower when I feel the need to get down on all fours and bark until I put this on”. Peter said, “There could be some command left over from either that soldier or Nancy, perhaps you could allow me to use Agent 116 to get to the bottom of this, I need you to accompany me to London on Thursday and you will need to dress appropriately.

Pauline agreed to bring some agent 116 and a syringe around to his house that evening. They chatted about the general project issues over lunch and Peter was pleased with the way Pauline had grasped the reins. Peter asked how Mary was and Pauline replied that she spent all her time in the green house wearing her little girly outfits and sucking her dummy. In the evenings she still becomes a five year old until bedtime; I have got used to this programme and enjoy her in all her guises.

Just before the end of lunch Pauline exclaimed, “I almost forgot, June and Jeffery have become engaged and there is an engagement party planned for Friday evening. They would like you to attend if you are able. Peter said, “If I am free, I will certainly be there”.

Before Pauline left his private dining room they kissed and confirmed their appointment for that evening.

Peter returned to his office and found the Personnel Director waiting. Peter apologised and hoped he had not been waiting long. His visitor said, “No I only just got here myself”.

Sitting in Peter’s office, the Personnel director said, “This meeting is to alert you to a possible sexual harassment claim form the geodetic team. There has been an issue between two staff for some time and I thought I had it under control, unfortunately I took my eye off the ball and it has flared up again. Peter said, “Tell me who are involved and the full nature of this pending claim”. The Personnel Director replied, “The claimant is Geraldine Boyes and she maintains that John Baxter has been maligning her by using names like slut and whore when speaking about her in team meeting”. Peter said, ”That is out of character for John Baxter, there must be an underlying issue that we need to get to the bottom of. Would it be possible to get Geraldine Boyes to meet with me before she makes her claim”. The PD said, “Now that you are not dealing with MC agents, I think I could arrange that”. Peter said “I am meeting John Baxter at half past three; perhaps I could see Geraldine at say half past four or five o’clock”. The PD stood up saying, “I will try and set the up and let you secretary know”.

Peter dealt with a number of phone calls after the PD had left and dictated four letters. After the last letter Peter asked his Secretary what she thought of Geraldine Boyes. Janet replied, “She is not someone I know well, she has been trouble whenever she works for a male. She is a very bright researcher and is thought of highly, technology wise but her interpersonal skills are none existent”. Peter asked, “Do you know if she often tells lies or make thing up”. Janet replied, “No she is someone who is annoyingly blunt and truthful”.

The outer office door opened and Janet went to see, returning with John Baxter. After she showed him in and closed his office door, Peter asked, “What is this all about John”. John looked quite depressed and said, “I have completely blown it. She has been niggling away at me for months and there has never been anything I could use in a disciplinary action but lately she has been undermining me and I blew my top in last Wednesday’s staff meeting when I learnt what she had done. I called her all sorts of names and when someone told her, she has now threatened to report me”.

Peter said, “You seem to have a loyalty issue that needs addressing, do you know who was in the meeting that passed on information to her. If your staff were loyal to you she would not be able to undermine you”. John said, “You are perfectly right, perhaps I am not the right person for this job”. Peter said, “Don’t be silly if it was not for you we would never have won this work. Go back to your team and establish which ones are loyal and which ones are not. If we need to lose someone I would prefer it not to be you”.

After John had left Peter asked Janet to provide a list of all the members of the geodetic team members. He knew it was a fairly large team and there was a defined structure. Janet came in with the project organisation chart and informed him that Geraldine Boyes would see him at quarter to five. Peter spent the remainder of the day fielding phone calls and looking through the project organisation that Janet had provided. He noticed that the chart was three months old and it showed Geraldine as one of the team leaders with seven staff reporting to her.

Peter listed these seven staff and checked through his copy of their personnel files. He created a pen picture of each one and decided there were two potential candidates for treason, one male and one female.

He called John and asked him if either of these were at his team meeting and was told that the female was. Peter asked if he would arrange for this girl to come and see him in the morning at nine thirty. John said he would arrange it.

Janet asked if she could leave early, she had a hair appointment and Peter told her to go at four o’clock after putting the phone over to the answer machine.

He prepared all his mind control agents and made sure his small atomiser was full. He was making a fresh pot of coffee in Janet’s area when Geraldine walked into the outer office. She saw Peter in the kitchen and said, “I see Janet has trained you well”. Peter replied, “Only when she is not here, she has gone to the hair dressers. What would you like Coffee or Coffee”? Geraldine replied, “White with one sugar please”. Peter told her to take a seat in his office and followed her in hold two cups of coffee. He handed Geraldine hers and sat at his desk with his. He then said, “Thank you for coming, I would like to hear your side of the story relating to this pending harassment claim”. Geraldine replied, “I have not yet decided if I want to make the claim formally”. Peter said, “So you are only using the threat to heighten the stress on your research manager”.

Geraldine said, “I did not start out to increase the stress on anyone. In fact I think someone in the team had been winding us both up. Everyone knows where I stand on sexual matters and I have never intentionally caused any breakdown of trust between John and myself”. Peter thought she was being sincere so he said, “Do you have any suspicions as to who might be responsible. I am having difficulty believing your story; your file shows that you have repeatedly gone against your supervisors.

Geraldine said, “That was some time ago, I have grown up and I have a lot of respect for John”. Peter thought he recognised the body language of a lie so he stood up and crossed to his filling cabinets He looked back at Geraldine and she was still looking towards his seat. He extracted his small atomiser and walking back to his desk he took a slight detour and sprayed the vapour in front of her face. Her head fell forward before she could react and Peter returned to his chair.

Sitting down, he asked, “Geraldine, have you been telling me the whole truth”? She replied in a very relaxed laboured tone, “No I have not”. Peter returned to the cabinet and removed the charged syringe containing Agent 116. Returning to Geraldine he said, “I am going to inject you with a truth serum and you are going to tell me the whole truth and nothing but the truth”. He then injected 100mgs of the Agent into her left arm.

While Peter waited for the agent to take effect, he looked into her bag and found a miniature tape recorder switched to record. Peter turned it off and rewound the tape. Sitting in his chair he started his induction and took her down into a very deep trance. When he was satisfied that she was ready, he asked her to give him the truth and she told him that she had no trust in John as a manager and had been undermining him for months, she had cultivated a group of loyal followers and was intent on taking over the project. Peter had heard enough and started his programming; He instructed her that she would be obedient to John and any other loyal team of his members. She would do, think and believe as directed and would take ownership for any revised beliefs or commanded actions. He also instructed her that obedience gave pleasure and linked her arousal levels to her obedience. He linked her orgasms to her team manger and told her she could never cum unless John gave permission. Finally he said that if John ever called her slut, whore or other derogatory term, she would take on the mannerisms and characteristic of such a named individual in every way so John could not be labelled a liar. I am going to give you a number a triggers and associated responses which will become your rules of life:

  1. If anyone calls you Gerry and follows your name with a new belief or instruction, you will take on that belief or carry out the instruction as if you life depended on it.
  2. Each time anyone says “Sexual Harassment” within your hearing, you will take off an item of clothing and not realise that your dress has changed and not wear that item of clothing again for 12 hours.
  3. If anyone says “Tits or breasts”, you will remove your bra, cut it up and then throw it away.
  4. If anyone says “Tits or breasts” while you are not wearing a bra, you will remove your knickers and cut them up and throw them away. While you are not wearing any underwear you cannot purchase, borrow or steal and other replacements. When you run out of an item of underwear you will stop wearing it all together.
  5. If someone comments on your dress which is different from your mental image, you will translate what they say so it is in line with your mental image.
  6. Each morning you must offer to make your colleagues a drink of tea or coffee, for everyone who takes you up on the offer you will make sure their cup is refilled whenever it becomes empty for the remainder of that working day.
  7. If any of your colleagues ask for a drink that is not tea or coffee, you will make whatever they want and offer something else as well. Whatever they request, you will provide it and if there is a cost, you will bear it. If they request a sexual favour you will charge them before providing that favour. If cannot think what to charge, think what a street whore would charge.
  8. From tomorrow morning, if anyone asks you a direct question, you will answer it honestly and if they argue and provide an alternative explanation, that will become your version. If this new characteristic is greatly different from your current self, you will change everything about yourself that is necessary to make you fit with this new adaptation.
  9. If you hear anyone in your vicinity mention latex or rubber you will become very aroused and if you hear anyone say it while you are aroused your arousal will double.

When you leave here, any time lost will be made up in your mind by my making you wait while I finished a lengthy phone conversation you will remember stopping your tape until I was ready for you.

He then gave her a trance key and then locked all this programming behind a password making it that only he could use it and restricting any future hypnotist from reaching this level or discovering his commands. He refreshed the coffee cups and played the tape until it reached the point when she sat down. He brought her up out of her trance making her forget everything that had happened from entering his office and told her that when she awoke she would remember just sitting down with her freshly made coffee. Lastly he said, “When I click my fingers you will count to five remembering nothing after you sat down and I walked in behind you. He clicked his fingers and then pressed the record button on the tape and dropped it into her bag. He then walked to his desk carrying his cup of hot coffee.

He conducted the meeting again and she provided all the same lies again. Peter tried to catch her out but she was very well prepared. Peter closed the meeting by saying, “I have heard your side of the story but I am not convinced that you have been telling me the truth, if I find out that you have lied, your position here will be terminated”. With that said he thanked her for coming and apologised for the late finish.

Geraldine got up and walked out of his room. Peter put everything back into the safe and then locked it and the office then walked home.

When he arrived Samantha was in the kitchen preparing a meal and Joanne was washing a pile of latex clothing.

Peter kissed them both and said to Sam, “Something happened today, while I was visiting my sister I realised why I was feeling this need to submit, I think it was the regular use of the MC Agent I used with my walkman. Seeing Wendy again brought back all my anger and need for revenge so I no longer feel the need to submit”. Sam said, “Good we all prefer you as our Master”. Peter told her that Pauline was coming around tonight so he could see if he could break her need to wear that Mac. Sam said, “Ok take her to the bedroom and we will stay out of the way”. Peter said, “Good idea, bye the way, when I saw her at lunch time she said we are all invited to June and Jeffery’s engagement party on Friday. Sam replied “June and Jeffery, isn’t that relationship a consequence of Nancy”. Peter continued, “Nancy was the spark but they build the fire themselves. Talking about an engagement party I do believe that you agreed to become my wife. Is it not time to tie the knot”? Samantha said, “Are you sure you have picked the right slave to be your wife”. Joanne said, “There is no choice, you are always his first and I love you both, so I do not mind at all”.

Sam then said, “Ok I am convinced but would like to know when and where it should be”. Peter said, “We will talk to Pauline when she comes around, she was there the first time around”.

When dinner was ready they sat down together and Peter was very happy he had two lovely ladies who wanted nothing more than to please him.

Pauline came around at half past eight and brought Mary with her. Sam and Jo looked after Mary in the lounge while Peter and Pauline went upstairs. Pauline had brought a flask with agent 116 in it and a number of syringes. Peter charged the syringe and injected Pauline. They chatted while the agent took effect and when she was in the trance, Peter started to take her down, as she had been hypnotised a number of times with agent 116 she went down very quickly and Peter achieved a much deeper trance than ever before. This had surprised even him, either he was getting better or this agent was different.

He started to interrogate Pauline to find any latent commands that could have been left over. He found six, three were his and three were someone else’s, he removed his and tried to get a handle on the others. After a long while he uncovered a hidden command put there by the soldier. It was a time bomb that whenever all his other programming was removed this one would reinstate even worse humiliation for Pauline. The command this Trojan was watching was the one he had just found and this one would turn Pauline into Pounce if she were ever to wear non latex clothing. This meant that he could not remove that command without removing the Trojan. He tried to delete the Trojan but it was just too slippery. Peter could not see how to move forward, there appeared to be no password protecting it but whatever he did to the programmed commands in this time bomb they just re-established themselves.

He tried to deepen the trance and eventually found the command responsible. When he eventually worked it out, he was in awe of the Soldiers hypnotic skills. This had been placed so deep Peter would have never reached this level without the new Agent. This was why she could not remove the mackintosh; it was nothing to do with his commands. The Soldier had expected some expert to use conventional hypnosis to remove his programming and this was to make that impossible.

Peter found a way into this programme structure and decided to make it his and not remove it. So he changed the trigger from being an absence of latex clothing to be a period of time after the last time Pauline had sex with him, one month without Peter’s seed in her body, would start a chain reaction. The first would be an inability to wear anything other than the mackintosh and then if the time period increased by twenty-four hours she would lose the ability to manipulate anything with her left hand, it would take on the attributes of a paw. After a further twenty-four hours she would loose the use of her right hand and it would become a paw. After the next period of twenty-four hours if none of Peter’s seed had been sampled by her vagina she would only be able to bark, all human sounds Pauline tried to make would be translated into dog language. After then next twenty-four hour without her fix, she would remove the mackintosh, drop on all fours and become pounce.

Leaving the soldier’s protection around it would make these commands impossible to remove. They would be written higher in her subconscious mind and if they were ever removed or amended, they would be re-established. He brought her up from that depth of trance and then instructed her to be free to remove the mackintosh without concern as from the following morning. He also instructed her to be extremely aroused when she woke up and that she would develop a desire to join Sam and Jo as one of his slaves. He then created a trance key and then brought her out of the trance.

When she awoke, Peter told her the Agent was different and asked her what had changed. Pauline told him that Mary had refined the main component and had achieved a much more effective agent. Peter told her that he had found a number of latent commands and had removed some, but there was at lease one latent one from the soldier that he could not remove and he explain why. He hoped however that she should now be free of the Mac.

Pauline thanked him and then moved in to kiss him she rubbed her crutch up against him and moaned. Peter embraced her and moved her back to the bed where he removed his latex trousers and lifted the skirt of the mackintosh. Soon he was ploughing her pussy and they both came together after nine or ten minutes. When they recovered, Pauline said, “You are the only man to have done that and it really shakes my world. How do I get you to do that more often”. Peter replied, “You will have to become one of my dominated servants. They walked down stairs together and as they did Pauline was thinking that by saying dominated servant he really meant slave.

Entering the lounge they saw Joanne was watching Mary playing on the floor and she said, “Sam is making a drink, we heard you moving about.

When Sam came back, Peter asked Pauline what she thought about him and Sam getting married and asked if she had any thoughts as to where and when. Pauline said, “You cannot run off to Gretna, you have a much bigger family and much greater responsibilities, how about a proper church wedding, in the village church”. Peter looked at Sam and she said, “I would go along with that, we should talk to the vicar and fix the first available date. Joanne can be the maid of honour, Mary a bridesmaid and Pauline can give you away”.

Sam said, “Ok, I’ll contact the vicar and make an appointment, you can decide what we should all wear and get June to order it. They chatted while they drank the drink Sam had prepared and then Pauline took Mary home.

Next morning Peter was in his office writing notes on the clothing options for his wedding when Janet brought in a young girl. This girl was in her early twenties and was rather plain looking. Peter thought with to nice clothes and a hair-do she would look quite good.

Peter asked Janet to make them a drink and asked he to sit while he finished what he was doing.

The drink Janet had prepared had a drug in it that would put the girl to sleep. Peter had long ago arranged for him to be able give instructions to Janet that she would then forget.

When the girl started to relax Peter charged his syringe and injected her. He talked her down into a deep trance and then asked her about the situation concerning Geraldine. She told him that Geraldine had been canvassing support from her team members to undermine John and take over the project. Peter asked if she was responsible for passing on what John had said in last Wednesday’s staff meeting to Geraldine. She replied that it was her and she now wished she had not done it. Peter then quizzed her on her social life and found that she didn’t have a boyfriend; she secretly lusted after her younger brother’s wife.

When Peter was satisfied that he could not learn any more he said that if anyone ever called her slut, whore or other derogatory term for a woman, she would take on the mannerisms and characteristic of such a named individual in every way so that person could not be labelled a liar. I am going to give you a number a triggers and associated responses which will become your rules of life:

  1. If your brother’s wife calls you by your name and follows it with a new belief or instruction, you will take on that belief or carry out the instruction as if you life depended on it.
  2. If any male work colleague or friend gives you an instruction or suggestion you will comply and undertake was ever actions are necessary as if it were your own choice to do so.
  3. If anyone says “Tits or breasts”, you will remove your bra, then cut it up and throw it away.
  4. If anyone says “Tits or breasts” while you are not wearing a bra, you will remove your knickers and cut them up and throw them away. While you are not wearing a an item of underwear you can not purchase, borrow and steal any other replacements. When you run out of an item of underwear you will stop wearing it all together.
  5. If someone comments on your dress which is different from your mental image, you will translate what they say so it is inline with your mental image.
  6. If any male petitions you for sexual favours, you will comply freely and do whatever he wants for a period of one hour.
  7. Each morning when Geraldine asks you if you would like a drink you will ask for hot chocolate and a pair of rubber gloves. After she gives you the rubber gloves, you will put them on before you leave your work area, at the end of the working day.
  8. From now on you are one hundred percent loyal to John and you will do what ever you can to help him improve his loyalty from your colleagues.
  9. From tomorrow morning, if anyone asks you a direct question, you will answer it honestly and if they argue and provide an alternative version, that will become your version. If this new characteristic is greatly different from your current self, you will change everything about yourself that is necessary to make you fit this new adaptation.

He then told her what she would remember from this interview and brought her out of the trance. She stood up and apologised before leaving his office.

After the girl had left Peter asked Janet to get him Pauline on the phone and moments later Janet put her through. Peter asked if she was wearing something different and Pauline replied, “Yes thank you the dreaded mackintosh is still hanging behind the bedroom door”. Peter then said, “I have been thinking about that agent I used last night, could you set up a meeting between Mary, you and me so I can determine what the impact will be on further work before our meeting with the Joint Chiefs”. Pauline confirmed that she would set it up for four o’clock that afternoon.

Between choosing clothes for the wedding and fielding telephone calls, Peter started arranging accommodation for his sister’s pending arrival. There was an unused cottage in the village that was owned by the Institute that had been used by a previous director. Peter had looked at it as a possible residence when he took over but decided not to use it. He had then arranged for building services to fix it up a decorate it and he now had them back to make changes in the bed room. They were to change the bedroom door to a steel one that could be locked from the outside and then install a metal bed frame bolted to the floor and a number of fixing eyes at various locations within the bed room. They were then instructed to make the bed using latex bed clothes.

His day continued and he had a number of potential fires to extinguish which he successfully achieved, at three fifty-five he left his office for his meeting with Pauline and Mary. When he arrived in his old lab they were both sitting in the conference room. Mary was in a very fetching toddlers outfit and Pauline was in a long black latex dress. Peter complemented them on their appearance and the asked Mary to give him an update on her recent improvements to the building blocks.

Mary explained that from all the plants she had acquired, two of the plans from the Amazon were the most prominent in all the active compounds. I decided to try and grow a single plant crossbred from these two. It took several attempts but I finally grow a new hybrid. When I eventually had enough flowers to refine and extract the chemical, I noticed that it had both original properties and some additional unknown properties. I have mixed up three new compounds which I have called Agent 1A, 1B and 1C. You used the 1C on Pauline last night.

Peter asked if the had tested 1A and 1B and Pauline said, “Not yet there are too many unknowns, I had not realised before you mentioned it last night, that Mary had given me Agent 1C.

Mary said, “These need to be tested so we can establish if they are better than the earlier versions or not, so I can plan my next year’s growth”. Peter said, “We have a new arrival, coming on Monday who is the perfect candidate for any and all further tests. What are your specific concerns, Pauline”. Pauline replied, “The refined chemical building blocks that the two original plants provided are the active components in the three mind control agents. The chemical component delivered for the hybrid plant appears to have a number of additional unknown properties that could induce brain damage or even worse”. Mary interrupted saying, “There are no long-term side effects. Look at you, Peter was able to get much lower into your subconscious and find out what is causing your problem. We might find that using one of the other compounds he could give him the ability to cure you completely.

Pauline said, “I would like to devise a passive test to prove the absence of side effects”. Peter said, “If you get me samples of the new agents, I will conduct some tests and give you my recorded findings”. Mary said, “That will do for me”. Pauline said, “As leader of this research package, I should be present at all trials of new compounds”. Peter said, “Meet me in my office with samples of your new compounds on Monday at ten o’clock”. Then he turned to leave and said both their trance keys. Turning back to face them he saw that they were both deeply in a trance.

Peter said, “Mary, you will not hear me or be aware of my talking until I kiss you. Pauline from now on whenever you think of me you will have a warm comfortable feeling. You will want to spend more time in my presence and you will make every opportunity where we can work together. While we are together your warm feeling will grow to an arousal however you will seek to hide your resultant embarrassment. The more time we spent together the higher your arousal will become. On Thursday when we go to London, by the time we come back here to the institute, you will be desperate for release”. Peter then instructed Pauline that she would wake up when he closed the door to the conference room. He then kissed Mary and then told her that she would covertly make extra quantities of the new agents and secretly get them to him. He then asked her if she still wanted to be five all the time and she answered, “Now that I have Pauline back, my love for her has returned to what it was before pounce, I think I would like to spend as much time with her as me as I can so I now would like to call a halt to five year old Mary”. Peter talked her down into a deeper trance and changed the criteria for becoming five year old Mary from a time stamp to a verbal trigger and set that trigger to be, “Baby Mary please put your bib on”. He then told her the when she was in her five year old persona the trigger that would revert her to adult Mary would be to put on Pauline’s Mackintosh and to keep it on for an hour. He then told her that she would wake up when he closed the conference room door. Peter then left closing the door.

On Thursday morning Peter’s car arrived outside of his house at six thirty, Peter was ready and Pauline came out of her house. They were both wearing none latex clothing and looked the epitome of a professional couple. They both entered the car and the driver set off. Peter asked how everything was and Pauline said, “Did you do anything to us when we had our meeting”. Peter said,”Why do you ask”, Pauline said, “Mary no longer has her evening period as a five year old”. Peter replied, “She phoned me up on the morning of our meeting saying she had a problem but could not identify it and could not understand why she was unhappy”. I hypnotised her over the phone and interrogated her, she wanted more time with you, and so I changed the criteria for her persona change and made her forget the call”. Pauline was leaning back in the car seat smiling and said, “That answers that then”. Peter asked is there was anything else? Pauline replied, “No nothing although I must be tired I feel so warm and comfortable sitting her next to you.

For the remainder of the journey to London, Peter read through all the situation reports from all the research projects at the institute, he wanted to memorise then to show he was now up to speed in his new job. He occasionally looked across at Pauline and she had her eyes closed squirming slightly in the seat. Peter thought again that her beauty was understated although he had lusted after her in her rubber mackintosh for weeks. His plan to enslave her was progressing nicely.

H reread all the sitreps again and was confident he could answerer any question from memory. He knew the reason for his meeting, but had no idea why they wanted to meet Pauline.

Arriving at Northumberland House they were shown into the large board room three floors below ground. They were the first to be shown in so they sat at one side of the large table. Pauline whispered, I don’t know what’s wrong, I feel very randy today and it seems to be getting worse”. Peter said, “Try and control it until we finish here”. The only waited for six minutes when all the Joint Chiefs entered. They all sat on the opposite side of the table a new General that Peter had never met welcomed them and thanking them for coming. Peter opened the meeting describing his move into the new job and then presented all the research projects leaving Pauline’s to the last.

When he had finished a number of the offices asked questions on their specific research interests and Peter easily answered them all without looking from his notes. The General then asked Pauline a number a questions about the MC research and how she was coping with the consequences of the Soldier hypnotist.

Pauline gave a very succinct briefing of all the research that led up to their publication and a summary of the embarrassment and problems she had faced since the Soldier’s contribution.

She finished describing Peter’s assistance in finally removing all the embedded instructions. The General admitted that the Soldier had been a plant and it was a test of their joint capabilities. Peter exclaimed that it was unnecessary to throw a spanner into their endeavours.

The General said, “There has always been an ulterior motive behind this research as you have always suspected. We need to be sure that your processes are the best. If you can indulge me for a few more minutes I would like to conduct another test”. Following that comment, the adjutant left the room and returned with the soldier. Pauline exclaimed and looked angry. The General introduced him as the country’s foremost hypnotist and a member of the intelligence service.

The Hypnotist looked at Pauline and he spoke a sequence of seven numbers, Pauline shook her head but, did nothing else. The Hypnotist congratulated Peter as the only other person in the world, who could have removed that trigger and it watchdog programme; I would like to know how you did it. That programme was so deep in her subconscious, it should have been impossible to reach it, never mind remove it.

Peter said, “With the MC agents that were documented in our published papers, I would agree but we have a botanist working on some refinements. One of these was used on Pauline and we are still working on the remainder to establish the full capabilities of these enhanced products. The Hypnotist then said, “For years now I have been the only means of learning the aims and plans of the fundamentalist or committed terrorist. I have developed that trick so we can infiltrate the various factions without risking our undercover operatives. That agent you developed which you labelled 116 has revolutionised my work. I would like to set up a new branch of the secret service with Pauline or you at its head. The task of this unit is to use the products of your research to aid the collection of intelligence.

Peter looked at the General and said, “I explained to your predecessor that I was completely against allowing these products to be used by any untrained hand. Even the most ethical Policeman who after spending years chasing a particular criminal and knowing the perpetrator without the evidence to back up an arrest, could use MC to force a confession. The power of this material is absolute and if that policeman caused in innocent man to confess the countries Justice system would be completely undermined.

The hypnotist said, “We acknowledge your fears and we all share them that is why it should be your team responsible for administering the MC agents. You have proven that you are capable of carrying this burden without attempting to take over the world or setting all the wrongs of the world right. Peter said, “That is not strictly true, I became obsessed in protecting the innocent from paedophiles”. The Hypnotist replied, “Yes and after causing the death of two of the worst perpetrators, you found a way to purge our society without any further loss of life, which was part of your learning curve that brought us to this. We believe you are now ready to take on this responsibility”.

Peter said, “I hope that is the royal you and not a presumption that I will take this on this on, I have a new job and am quite happy where I am”. The hypnotist replied, “You have taken on your new responsibilities admirably but you are still dabbling in MC, you work with Pauline and the two females from the geodetic team and now you are planning to test the new compounds on your sister.

Peter said, “Who is the pant in my team”? Then he exclaimed, “Sam”. The Hypnotist said, “You have to accept that we would use all the means at our disposal to protect your knowledge from getting onto the wrong hand. We had not expected such resourcefulness as you showed, when those two mercenaries attacked your compound. You might like to know that we have never managed to get their arms working again. We thought Nancy would have been your undoing but you beat us there again, how is she by the way, we have not heard from her for a while.

We have discussed you many times over the past few years and you have repeated proved that you are the man for this job. Keeping your current position would be the perfect cover and if you had a deputy you would be free to disappear at short notice without raising any alarm bells”.

Peter asked, “What about Pauline, her psychiatric skills would be very useful when dealing with the mentally challenged. To expect good use of mind control you first need a mind”.

The General said, “We would expect you to use all those you trust or control, to assist you in fulfilling this important role”.

Peter replied, “You seem to have been watching and testing me without my knowledge, If I was the right man for this job I would have recognised this. The hypnotist said, “Not necessarily, Sam and Nancy were taken before you knew them. As such you had no change to identify and no need for suspicion. Their programming is much different from Pauline’s; I had them under my influence for weeks. I only had Pauline for a few hours.

Peter said, “I was planning to marry Sam but now I am not sure”. The General replied, “Don’t change your wedding plans on account of us, I think he has just given you a challenge, Sam is also very, very bright and would make an ideal deputy for the institute”.

The General said, “What are you prepared to tell us about Mary’s new agents”. Peter said, Apart from the fact that they are much stronger, there is no antidote and they have some untested side effects, there is not much more to divulge until further testing is complete.

The General said, “Peter we would like you to accept this new responsibility and with the aid of Pauline, Mary and Samantha to help you I feel sure we have the very best team possible”.

After a few moments of silence the General turned to Pauline and said, “If you feel able, we would like Nancy back her evil side was completely down to us”.

Peter said, “We will discuss this and give it the necessary consideration and after I speak to Sam I will let you know”.

Follow that they all stood up and the meeting ended. At the start of the car ride, Pauline was in a very aroused state and was unable to give anything meaningful to the conversation. Peter asked the Driver to stop at a Travel Lodge on the outskirts of the City and he took Pauline into a room for half an hour.

When they returned to the car Pauline was much more relaxed and said, “This is all down to you; you have done something to me that is making me want you more than anything I have ever wanted. Peter said, “What make you thing I have done anything, perhaps you have developed this need all by yourself”. Pauline said, “Don’t kid yourself buster this feeling is not natural, I have had erotic dreams about you every since we had that session in your bedroom”. Peter replied, “I thought we finished with great sex, perhaps it was that”. Pauline conceded that it was possible but her need for him was definitely not natural.

Peter said her trance key and Pauline succumbed immediately, He then instructed her that she would consider all feelings for him natural and would forget their earlier discussion. She would also begin to think of herself as his property. He counted her out of the trance after telling her to forget being hypnotised.

The continued on the journey discussing the offer from the joint chiefs and eventually peter talked himself into it.

When they got home Peter instructed Pauline to get some Agent 1C from Mary and meet him at home. He was going to see if he could plug the leak.

Sam greeted him with a smile and open arms, Peter could see not sign of unnatural love. He asked her if he remembered being hypnotised before she left Northumberland house and she answered that she spend two weeks in a training centre in Dorset that she did not remember very well.

Peter told her what had been said, and Sam confirmed that she had no knowledge of passing on information but there had been a number of times during the last few months where she could not account for a little piece of time.

Pauline and Mary came back. Mary was carrying a flask and said, “This one is different again, I have been refining the process for extracting the right chemicals from the plants and I have perfected a mechanism that removes any chance of contamination this is the purest one yet.

Peter said, that he would like to interrogate both Sam and Joanne to make sure all sure there were no more leaks. Pauline said, Do you want us to stay or go”? Peter said, “Stay you are my new team”.

Mary asked, “Weren’t we always”? Pauline said, “I’ll explain later”.

Peter charged two syringes and the injected bore Samantha and Joanne. The effect was instantaneous and the trances were not shallow, they were already as deep as a normal hypnotist could have reached. Peter started his induction to deepen the trance and occasionally asked them both if there were any hidden commands. There were none detectable in Joanne but after forty-five minutes Sam started to become anxious. Peter stopped searching for programming and tried a different approach. He asked her to think about going to Dorset on that last training course. He got her to where her memory started to fade and like Pauline he told her to go back and start relaying words that she heard, without interpreting the meaning of those words.

Peter and Pauline listened; Mary had gone into a trance just from his induction. Sam replayed the first time she was hypnotised and everything that was said. Peter moved her to the second and third session of hypnosis and he learnt how the hypnotist had operated, each time he hypnotised her he left triggers that would help him next time. Each session he got deeper and after the ninth session he was deep enough, he started to lay down some very clever programming there were two separate and discrete command sequences and he built both with the supplementary task of watching the other one. If either one was changed or deleted it would be recreated by its partner. Peter had learned what both command sequences were intended for and was not happy. They undermined him in everything he had done. He moved to try any understand the watchdog characteristics. After asking questions from every conceivable angle he hit on the right enquiry.

Peter learnt that the only way to write or remove such sequences was to get Samantha’s mind to do it. He found a section of her subconscious where there was a hole. He manipulated Sam to think about the exact point in time when the hypnotist was addressing this part of her mind and got her to relay the words he spoke. At last the mechanism was becoming clear; the hypnotist had laid down a sequence of instructions that had create these two self perpetuating sets of instructions and then delete itself. Peter created a new sequence of instruction that would delete both sequences created by the hypnotist and replace them with command of his own. Pauline spoke for the first time when he did that showing her displeasure. Peter continued and when the sequence was finished he invoked it which caused the two watch dog circuits created by the hypnotist to disappear and two new command sets that would cause Samantha lock all instruction inserted by Peter and replenish them if they were ever changed and to tell Peter if any attempt was made to hypnotise or mind control her, Joanne, Mary and Pauline.

Peter then inserted the same sequence into Joanne so she would protect her own programming and watch out for Samantha, Mary and Pauline.

When he had finished Pauline said, “You have obviously programmed them in some way and now you are locking in that programming”. Peter then said Pauline’s trance key. When she was in her trance Peter injected her with Agent 1C and her trance deepened even more than Sam’s. Peter had been this low before but he was going to go lower. Before he did, he instructed Pauline to consider Pater as her owner and Master and to believe that this was something she had wanted since her first introduction to Pounce. He also brought back all of Pounce instruction set controlled by the collar which was currently around Nancy’s neck. He reintroduced the Mackintosh or one like it and while he was doing this his erection grew. When all this was in place he spent another forty minutes deepening Pauline’s trance and then programmed her as he had Sam and Jo with one exception Pauline’s subconscious would protect and preserve all Peter’s commands and remove any suggestion or instruction places in her mind by someone else.

He lastly took Mary as deep as he could go naturally and made him her owner and she his slave..

When he was finished he was very tired. He talked them all up out of their trances and told them all to forget being hypnotised and that they had all come to the bedroom to be with him.

As he said the last instruction to wake them up he relaxed and fell asleep.

Sam started to undress him helped by Joanne. Mary just looked at him fondly and Pauline knew he had just done something wonderful but had no idea what.

Sam turned to Pauline and said, “You should go and change, you ought to be in latex before he wakes up”. Pauline replied, “Of course, I will go straight away and be back as soon as I can, I will feed pounce as well while I am next door”.

When Peter was undressed Sam started pulling on his latex pyjamas and this time Mary helped. Joanne said,, “Why is it so late no wander I am so hungry, I’ll go and start preparing dinner for us all”. As she walked down stairs, she realised that the family of five was now complete.

When Peter was dressed Mary snuggled up to him with her head on his chest. Sam looked and thought nothing untoward everything was as it should be and went down stairs to help Joanne.

When Pauline came back she was wearing the mackintosh and a pair of rubber boots. As she entered the kitchen she asked is there anything I can do to help. Sam said, “Peter is only warm on one side”. Pauline said “Ok” and ran up stairs”. Joanne asked, “What went on up stairs earlier”. Sam replied, “While he was on London, Peter learnt that I had been programmed to spy on him, before I even came here and he has just removed all the harmful instructions. I think my intelligence must have been compromised as well, because I feel more alert, aware and brighter than I have been for ages.

When dinner was ready, Sam shouted up stairs and Mary responded. Mary awoke Pauline and they both woke Peter. Peter looked at Pauline and said, “I hope you realise that the reason you are wearing that mackintosh is because of me not pounce”. Pauline said, “I thought as much, I seem to want to please you all the time and I knew you liked this”. They went down stairs and into the dining room. It was nearly nine o’clock and Joanne apologised for the late meal saying, “I don’t know why we are so late”. Peter said, “It was I, during our meeting in London today I learnt that the Soldier that hypnotised Pauline was a professional hypnotist not a Soldier and he had also had access to Samantha before she was given to me. The hypnotist was very clever, he had created a believable scenario for Samantha to be compromised and I did not consider her to be a plant. This evening I have hypnotised Sam, Joanne and Pauline to remove any instructions that were not mine and have secured each of your positions in our new extended family.

You all need to know that Pauline and I have been asked to lead a new secret service division and Sam is going to be my deputy running this institute, which she could now accomplish with her eyes closed”. Joanne said, “Sam said most of this earlier and mentioned that she was feeling much brighter”. Peter said, “When she was given to me they said she was scientist but I never saw that in her. When I was cleaning out her programming embedded by the hypnotist I also removed a clamp on her intelligence. However to make sure she still wants to be my wife I restated my slave commands”.

Sam said, “There was no need to do that but being your slave is the very best thing I ever want to be. In fact I saw the vicar today and he will see us both at half past eleven tomorrow morning”.

To be continued.