The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pharaoh Reborn

by Jodi

The strong Pharaoh sat on his throne holding his queen’s hand as he watched the show before him. Men and women writhed on the floor in a sexual mindless bliss as they entertained their master as he instructed. He smiled thinking how the mighty had fallen as the former warriors and their families mingled with royalty that had once been his enemies in a sexual dance that made his impressive cock hard and tent his loin cloth. The queen had once been married to one of the entertainers, and had agreed to become his if he spared her family. He had agreed to it, bored with the mind controlled throng he enjoyed when he pleased and wanting a clear minded woman to bare his children.

It was hard to tell which one had been the king of his neighboring country as all had shaved heads, piercings and heavily made up faces, not giving a second thought, not that they ever had a first, the pharaoh chuckled to himself, to which sex they enjoyed pleasuring for his enjoyment. He leaned back and told the queen he needed release as he watched the show and she leaned over. He did not see the medallion she held in her hand and was startled as she placed it on his chest. He let out an ear bursting yell as he turned into a bright light and his body blinked out of existence, disappearing into the medallion. The slaves on the floor blinked as they were suddenly released from his mind controlling power and the queen ran to them to help them start their lives once again.

Candles flickered in the small dorm room as the four college freshmen sat in the circle. It was another night listening to the parties going on all around them and feeling left out as the goth outsiders began chanting in their safe dark space. They finished the chant and looked around, the leader, a young man named Justin, shrugging as they got up to play more video games and discuss their favorite sci-fi show. “Well, we knew it might not work. It is after all mostly myth that this pharaoh ever existed and his sexual exploits had to be made up. Besides, my history professor told me not to touch the medallion and it must have been because it was a fake and her stories of her ancestor’s exploits would be seen as a joke.”

Suddenly a wind blew through the room and all three men froze as something appeared in front of them. They blinked in the dark as they each made out the from of a well muscled man wearing the ancient clothes of an Egyptian Pharaoh stood before them and let out a deep rumbling laugh.

“I am free! I can now begin my aquisition of the known world once again.” He looked at the men and the room and asked, “What year is this and how did you free me?”

Justin swallowed and spoke. “It is 2008 and we found out about you on the internet and I found your medallion in my professor’s office.”

The pharaoh frowned. “What is this ‘internet’ you speak of?”

Justin jiggled his mouse and the screen came to life. “It is a database that has anything you want to know.”

The pharaoh smiled and touched the monitor as the homepage loaded. Energy flew from his hands and his eyes glowed for a few seconds before the computer went dark.

“Yesssss. I feel the knowledge. This time seems to fit my desires.” He turned to the men. “To thank you for freeing me, you will become my first slaves. You will enjoy your new life and I will see that you always have your needs filled.”

He raised his hand and light erupted from his fingers hitting all four college students in the eyes. They dropped to their knees and mouths dropped open in shock as their minds were invaded by the pharaohs commands. The pounding music from the parties throughout the co-ed dorm echoed through the dark room as each began to change. Their hair disappeared from every inch of their bodies and heavy makeup adorned their faces as their eyes rolled up and became permanently colorless. All moaned as they suddenly felt their ears pierced and large hoops dangle onto their shoulders as their nipples sported rings of their own. Their hands braced behind their necks showing their new master what he had given them as their cocks rose to present themselves as well.

All four college students now looked alike as they smiled mindlessly and enjoyed their Master’s admiring glances at his first slaves in this new time. A wave of his hand made all three grimace just a bit as bands stretched their denuded balls to hang further between their smooth thighs as another appeared and trapped their cocks into a state of permanent hardness. The pharaoh grinned and looked forward to enjoying each, but had to make himself known as the new ruler of all around him and waved his hand again, his mind accessing the things it had learned from the internet.

The pharaoh left the room to the sounds of his moaning slaves and saw a bevy of new slaves partying and having a good time. He waved a hand at the door and it closed as Justin and his roommate shared a double dildo, their asses slowly tapping one another, as they sucked the cocks of their friends who were in turn licking the cocks of Justin and his roommate as they hung tied together between them.

Across the hall, the pharaoh opened a door to reveal two girls dressed in black, each having pink hair and tattoos. They looked up at him and asked, “What the hell do you want freak? This isn’t Halloween. Get out.”

The pharaoh smiled, knowing they were wannabe witches known in this time as ‘goths’. He held out his hand and the light erupted yet again.

The pharaoh watched as the two bald slaves ran their hands between their thighs and pierced nipples, the new gold ring that adorned their clits sliding between their fingers as their pierced tongues ran up and down his large veined cock. They slid their newly adorned breasts on his thighs as they made happy sounds as their mouths hungrily did their work. He was about to cum when someone walked in and cussed.

“What the fuck? What the hell is going on? What did you do to my sister!?”

The pharaoh turned to see a well muscled blond standing at the door, his hands balled into fists ready to fight. The pharaoh merely smiled and waved his hand, anxious to have this new one as one of his own. Seconds later, he felt the warm tongue with it’s hard pearl nub in the center run between his ass cheeks as the cool gold hoops that adorned his slave’s ears bounced against the back of his legs. In no time he saw the streams of white cum from the erect cock of his new slave arch through the air landing on the girl slave’s arms and breasts as his new slave came. Looking over his shoulder at the sightless eyes and happy expression of his new bald slave enjoying it’s duties, he would definitely have to spend time with this slave alone, but he could still hear voices in the hallway and his sexual appetite was just being piqued.

He waved his hand an new tattoos formed over the heads of his new slaves and he beckoned them to follow and smiled as sister and brother stood. He touched their heads and blond ponytails that were braised intricately into the soft hair hung down their backs and he sent the remaining girl across the hall where she would get the pleasure of letting the ones that had summoned him enjoy the pleasures of her wanton body. He moved to another room and saw a group of well muscled men and overly curvy women sitting together around a large container his new knowledge told him was a keg and he smiled as he entered.

A blond with an overly ample bosom looked t the pharaoh and her slaves and her eyes widened. “Bart??? What hap....” she never finished the sentence as the room lit up wit the pharaohs hand and all inside began their own transformations. Soon he stood over his new minions as ‘bart’s’ girlfriend and a shorter girl made noisy moaning sounds, their dildo gags stuffing their mouths as the protruding ends worked steadily in and out of the wet pierced pussies. Bart knelt as he and his sister worshiped their master’s ass and cock as he watched the well muscled men and women pair off into hetero and homosexual positions, all sharing the hairless feminine look he so enjoyed.

Across campus, the professor of ancient history, Dr. Isis, woke suddenly and sat up as her boyfriend rolled over and asked if she was okay. She shuddered and realized her ancestor’s must have been telling the truth. She thought back, briefly to her grandmother, a refugee from Europe during the second world war and the stories she had been told and the silly things she had been taught that would “protect” her from the villain of their past. She still had the dark sexy skin and eyes of her distant ancestors, but she was now American and a doubter of what her family had preached to her from her youth. Her mind had read the awakening of the ancient pharaoh and she knew her life was about to change and her destiny had actually come true.

“No sweetie. I have to catch a monster tonight.”

Isis’s boyfriend got up. “I am coming along. Either to prove you are crazy or to help.”

Isis did not care, but was happy to have the help as she entered the dorm where her dream had told her he was.

She found Justin’s room and stopped holding her beau back. The smell of cum and the sound of moaning told her Justin had done what she feared. She told her beau to wait outside and entered the room. On the bed she saw the four femmed forms mindlessly pleasuring each other, joined by a definite female that looked like the others, cum running from the two on top’s mouths and the others licking graciously at the two top’s cocks tied together in a leather sheath. She knew one of them was Justin but could not quite figure out which one he was as they continued their mindless sex. She stopped to look for the amulet her family had passed down and upon not finding it, knew her first lead was, but spotting the medallion she told Justine not to touch, on the floor. She picked it up and felt her nipples swell at the erotic dance the five were mindlessly enjoying and left the room.

Isis left and discovered her boyfriend had wondered off and hoped he had not gone too far before she found him. She passed a room where two girls were in the doorway, rubber cocks in their gagged mouths pounding one another’s pussies with abandon and couples, men and women, men and men and women and women, mindlessly driving each other to orgasm. She realized all were members of the champion football team and cheerleading squad and turned to find the one she needed to defeat.

She found stairs and wondered into the kitchen hoping to find her close friend and warn her about the impending arrival of the ancient terror only to find a bald, pierced woman about her own age laying limply over the table. arms limp and pussy swollen and gushing with cum moaning in a state of bliss and begging for more. She passed by into the living room and stopped.

On the couch a femmed version of the man she had hoped to marry was on his knees, dark eyeliner around his open sightless eyes and huge gold earrings swinging from his ears below a smooth scalp. His cock was buried in some mindless former female college student’s mouth as another rested his cock between her pierced globes of flesh and happily licked the ass of the man she had been warned about from many generations. She grasped the medallion and began chanting as the pharaoh lifted his hand and she felt a beam of light engulf her.

Seconds later, she knelt, her mouth around the huge cock that had recently deflowered the man she loved and her bald head moved steadily moaning around it. Her pussy was filled with the tongue of a girl she may have recognized a few hours earlier as one of the crazy goth girls in her freshman history class, her hips rocking steadily against the pierced tongue as it worked her clit. Her hands grasped the frim ass of her master and worked their way up to his chest. In his gloating glee, he did not notice his newest slave, an exact copy of his former queen, was still holding the amulet that had encased him for so long and felt her hands reach his chest.

He cried out as he felt his being sucked into the gold amulet as his cock filled the mouth of his mindless slave. In a matter of seconds he disappeared again and left four mindless slaves sitting in the living room of a co-ed dorm.

Months later, parents began to complain about their sons and daughters not calling home and came to visit. They would have never guessed the scene they all came upon of a bald woman with her hand lifted and glowing as naked men and women swam together in a mindless orgy around her. A man with a hard cock and feminine body greeted them as the hand engulfed them into the sea of light. It had all come full circle as a new queen began her growing kingdom and her one true love and number one slave was instrumental in helping her achieve her new mind filled goal.....

To Be Continued????