The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Photo Sensitive

“Your glasses look, well, cute.” Rachel said, as she and her friend passed beneath the great marble arch and into the mall interior.

Eliza gave her friend a smirk and rolled her eyes. “I know they look completely bland. I can’t believe they didn’t have contacts in my prescription in stock.”

As the girls strolled into the afternoon crowd at the Palisades Mall, Rachel put her arm around her friend. “Hey, they’re not that bad. Besides you’ll get them soon. They ordered them right?”

“Yeah, but it might be over a week before they arrive.” Eliza said, reaching up and adjusting her frames up her nose slightly. “Till then, it’s Eliza the bookworm.”

Both girls giggled lightly and continued on towards the food court. The mall was packed with people and Eliza never recalled seeing so many others her age. Granted it was summer and a weekend but the mall usually didn’t draw that many from her college. It seemed the entire university was shopping today, or more truthfully browsing today. Not that many people were carrying shopping bags. Most simply wandered around in a sort of daze.

“Strange, huh?” Rachel said, stopping and pointing over to the side where the elevators were.

It was strange, Eliza thought, as she watched a few of the cheerleaders from her school head off into the restrooms, towing along some guys. The fact that they would act that way actually wasn’t unusual. Rachel and Eliza often gossiped about how big a group of whores the cheerleaders were. What was strange was who the guys were. It was a complete mixed group. One cheerleader, a busty brunette dragged along an older man, easily old enough to be her father. Another cheerleader, a blonde, held tightly to a nerdy guy who wore much thicker glasses than Eliza now did. The last cheerleader, a spunky redhead, disappeared inside the restrooms with a kid young enough to be in high school.

As Eliza stared and questioned the behavior, Rachel leaned in close to her ear. “Hey, you wanna go see what’s going on?”

“What? No, of course not.” Eliza answered, laughing as she realized her friend was kidding.

As the two turned back towards the food court and wound their way through the crowd, an announcement came over the speakers above. “Welcome to Palisades Mall, please enjoy your visit with us this afternoon. And we’d like to remind you to look out for our special guest today, Henry Hallentine the brilliant photographer has graced our presence today and will be wandering the crowd throughout the day shooting art portraits for his upcoming book, Exposed. Please welcome him and enjoy your time here.”

Bumping into a couple of high school kids that seemed unable to keep their hands off each other, Rachel shoved Eliza over to the side, out of the main atrium. As the two girls rest for a moment up next to a large clothing store, Eliza cleaned her glasses on her shirt and looked around at the improbably packed mall.

“You think the crowd has something to with that photographer?”

Rachel looked up to the taller girl and shrugged, her dirty blonde hair hanging in her eyes. “No idea, have you ever heard of him?”

As the girls began walking, skimming the outskirts of the crowd and getting closer to the center of the mall, Eliza nodded. “Yes, I think my art history professor gave a small lecture once on his work. Apparently he can really capture the subject. His models are ordinary people like you or me but he seems to be able to just master their poses, influence them in ways that the camera really focuses on. I think he’s some kind of genius or something.”

Rachel looked up to her friend and laughed. “Sounds like you have a thing for him.”

“Get real.” Eliza replied, glaring at her friend. “No, I just respect his work. It’s really unique the way he approaches his art.”

Both girls were nearly run over as a topless woman crashed through the crowd ahead and took off down the thin space outside the main crowd. The woman appeared to be wearing low heels and a business skirt but her top half was bare and a decent sized set of breasts slapped from side to side as she ran laughing by Eliza and Rachel. Several men took off after the woman, as if a perverted game of tag had just been sporadically called for.

“What the hell?” Rachel asked, ducking behind her taller friend.

Eliza simply watched the retreating figures as the running woman seemed to pick up new followers every ten feet or so. Looking at Rachel, the two exchanged baffled stares and then turned back to where the woman had come from. “Now that’s strange.” Eliza said.

Finally the crowd began to thin out as they reached the outskirts of the large circular food court. The towering glass overhead allowed a generous view of bright blue skies and both girls enjoyed the relief of not being pressed together like cattle anymore. Their relief didn’t last long when they took a closer look around the interior of the dining area.

The food court at Palisades Mall was set up in a large wheel shape, the tables dotted around the floor surrounding a central indoor fountain. Several trees grew beneath the atrium ceiling and there was still a decent amount of people wandering around or seated. None of this was strange but what the people were wearing or doing was very strange, obscene in fact.

“Oh my god,” Eliza said, losing her breath. Rachel simply gasped and stayed close to her friend looking around.

Every single table had men and women, women and women, even men and girls all partially nude and at the very least fondling each other. There were men below tables licking girls between their legs. There were woman leaning back on tables and allowing men to lay their cocks right into the valley of their cleavage. Everywhere the girls looked it appeared to be a veritable porn shoot of activity. Rachel even pulled on Eliza’s shirt and pointed over to a mall security officer who was currently heavily frisking a young high school girl. Her top was gone and he had one hand down her skirt and another roughly massaging her chest.

“What’s going on?” Rachel whispered, as though someone might hear her.

“I have no idea.” Eliza answered, pushing her glasses back up her nose.

Quietly and with the pace of someone navigating a minefield, the two girls crept by all the sexually engaged couples. They walked carefully around the central fountain and that’s when they first saw the man. Eliza recognized him at once, he was Henry Hallentine, the famous photographer. Currently he was snapping away pictures of a young blonde girl. She stood beside a taller older man and was currently holding one of her boobs out towards the camera, as though presenting it for his approval.

“Come on, I want to see what’s going on.” Eliza whispered as she tugged Rachel with her, carefully stepping over a woman who was laying flat on the floor naked making imaginary snow angels.

Walking up behind the famous Mr. Hallentine, Eliza waited for him to finish his pictures. The flash snapped off several more times and each time Henry Hallentine would say things like “Good, great” or “Okay move a bit closer, that’s it, perfect.” He backed up and brushed against Rachel, immediately jumping and turning to look at the two girls.

“Oh, hello there, I haven’t seen you two today.” Henry said, his voice slightly squeaky and his attitude matching his appearance of an eccentric artist.

Neither Rachel nor Eliza replied, the activities going on around them still freezing their tongues. Henry Hallentine seemed to study them both for several seconds and turned back to the young blonde teen and the older man. “Okay Mia, why don’t you take a rest. Go give your father here what he’s been missing since the divorce.”

Eliza opened her mouth in shock as she stared at the topless girl. That was her father, she thought? Mia smiled and reached over grabbing her father’s hand and placing it on her left tit. As he smiled down at her and squeezed lightly, the two of them rushed off, joining the surrounding couples in their horribly public acts. Henry Hallentine turned back to the two girls.

“So, I’d really like to take some portraits of the two of you. Would that be alright?” Henry asked, winding his camera and looking through the viewfinder at them.

Eliza shook her head and looked down at Rachel. The normally perky girl looked simply astonished and didn’t even move as Henry kneeled down and snapped off a couple of pictures. “Come on, pose for me will you?”

“Okay” Rachel suddenly said, smiling and walking over next to the fountain.

“Huh? What are you doing?” Eliza asked, staying where she was. Henry seemed to give her an odd look and turned to face Rachel.

“I’m just posing, what can it hurt?” Rachel said, as though nothing strange was happening in the mall today. All around her people, occasionally family members were performing sexual acts and here she was acting like she was getting a school portrait made. Eliza shook her head and walked up right next to Henry as he began snapping off some pictures.

“Great, you look great, now how about giving me a look over your shoulder? Perfect.” Henry said, shifting his angle and taking picture after picture.

Each time the flash reflected off Rachel’s eyes, the girl seemed to become more and more relaxed. By the time Henry had to load more film, Rachel was acting like a professional model, assuming emotions and striking poses at every direction from the famous artist.

As he loaded the film, Eliza readjusted her glasses and looked from her friend to Henry. “Mr. Hallentine, can I ask you what’s going on around here today?” Eliza asked, confused as to whether she was going crazy or everyone else in the mall was.

Henry looked up, his hands continuing to snap the film roll into place as his mouth grew tight with some kind of frustrated confusion. “Why nothing is going on. I’m taking portraits for my new book. Are you sure you don’t want to be included?” Saying this he raised his camera and snapped off a quick shot of Eliza.

Waving the brilliant flash spots from her eyes, the taller brunette shook her head. “No, no thank you. But I think something strange is happening here. Why are these people acting this way?”

“Acting what way?” Henry said, turning back to Rachel. The cute blonde college student was now resting her head on her hands and looking every bit the model she currently was. Eliza didn’t even bother to answer as Mr. Hallentine went back into photographer mode.

“That’s excellent, great job, what’s your name honey?” He asked snapping off several quick shots.

“Rachel, my names Rachel.” The serious girl replied, throwing back her hair and placing one elbow up to really show off for the camera.

“Great name Rachel. Well, Rachel could you please lean back and let your hair flow over one eye?”

She did exactly as he asked, assuming the pose as he clicked away, the flash bulb illuminating her lovely face. Eliza watched all this, very disturbed that now she alone seemed to be the only person who found what was going on around the food court weird in any way.

“Great job Rachel. Could you take off your top now?”

Eliza flashed her head back towards her friend, her eyes widening as the girl did exactly as Mr. Hallentine asked. Rachel seemed perfectly content as she reached up to either side and tugged her shirt right up over her head. As she tossed it to the floor, her substantially large breasts jiggled lightly in the confines of her lacy pink bra.

“Great, excellent,” Mr Hallentine said, snapping off a couple more pictures. He moved in and got some nice close up shots, finally backing away and thinking for a moment.

“Hmmm... Okay now remove the bra.” He said, continuing to snap pictures as the college girl reached up and quickly unhooked the clasp. Eliza nearly fainted when Rachel leaned back allowing the bra to drop to the floor alongside her shirt. Her friend was now topless in front of an entire mall full of people. Granted, most of those people seemed more focused on getting each other off, the sight was still stunning to Eliza, as Rachel had always been a bit of a prude when it came to nudity.

Rachel had a nice pair of D-cups and at her age they were quite firm and full. Henry Hallentine moved around on the floor before the girl, beginning to snap off even more pictures. The flash bulb was almost nonstop now as he gave Rachel direction after direction.

“Great job, lean back. Yes, perfect. Okay now shake your tits for the camera, yes shake them hard, just like that. Great.”

Rachel continued to be the man’s puppet, rocking her chest from side to side and up and down, leaning back farther and even reaching up to cup her large breasts when he instructed her to. As the man was changing to yet another roll of film, Eliza grabbed his shoulder. “Look I don’t know what’s going on around here, but you need to stop. Something’s clearly wrong with my friend.” She said looking over at the blissfully happy topless girl by the fountain. “She wouldn’t do this kind of thing.”

Henry seemed confused again and simply continued loading his film. Once finished he lifted the camera up and snapped away two shots of Eliza. “Are you sure you don’t want to join in and model for me?”

Blinking her eyes and rubbing at her temples, Eliza shook her head. “No, why do you keep asking that. I just want to get my friend and leave. Something’s wrong here.”

“Suit yourself. I’ll be done with Rachel in just a few minutes.” Saying this, the man turned to Rachel and smiled, placing the camera back up to his eye.

“Okay great job so far, Rachel. Now why don’t you suck on one of your tits, that’s it, perfect. Pull that nipple up to your lips. Yes, go on, suck hard, act like you’re sucking milk or something, there you go, perfect.”

Eliza watched in stunned silence as her friend looked more like some porn actor than the girl she’d left the dorm with. Rachel apparently had some special skills she’d never known about, nor really had any interest in knowing, as the girl pulled first one and then the other of her tits right up to her wet little lips and inhaled as much of the flesh as she could. As she fervently sucked away at one of her nipples, Eliza looked around to see that at least a few people were happily engaged in watching the show. This is so wrong, she thought.

“Excellent job Rachel, that’s it suck harder, really pull at those tits, make it hurt, make it feel good.”

Henry continued snapping pictures, stopping to step back and look over the girl.

“Okay Rachel leave the skirt on but take off your panties.”

Eliza spun around and couldn’t believe what she was witnessing, as Rachel slipped her panties down her legs and let them join the pile of discarded clothing. She then leaned back before the fountain, her tits drooping towards her flat belly.

“Perfect, now pull that skirt up and play with yourself, come on, yeah that’s right, great job, really dig in there, yes make me feel the passion.”

Henry Hallentine continually snapped pictures, the flash practically blinding the young girl as she frantically masturbated in public, bracing herself with one hand on the edge of the fountain, her other losing three fingers deep in her cunt. She was beginning to moan when Henry gave her further instructions.

“Excellent, okay stop for a minute. Now what I really need is another person to join you.”

Looking around, Henry saw a couple of the boys Eliza had noticed a moment ago. He grinned and waved at them. “You boys, come here, I’d like to use you in some portraits, would that be okay?” As he asked the question, he snapped off a couple of pictures of the two kids. They looked to be older high school students to Eliza, as she watched in amazement. Neither boy even questioned what was going on, they simply walked over next to Rachel who was still posing topless with her skirt partially raised and her wet cunt leaking on the rim of the fountain where she sat.

“Great, boys, you both look excellent. Now each of you suck on a tit. Yeah, that’s right. Just lean down and suck hard. Great job, really swallow all the flesh you can, cram her tits in your mouths.”

Eliza could barely believe this was the same girl she’d entered the mall with. There she was, leaning back as two teenagers attempted to swallow her tits, sucking and licking until her chest gleamed with saliva. Rachel simply seemed to be enjoying the whole experience as she moaned and closed her eyes, biting her lip in pleasure.

Henry continued to snap picture after picture, his camera constantly shifting to get different angles and different shots as he directed the threesome. “Great job guys, okay now Rachel how about you get up and give the two boys here blow jobs. That’s it, unzip their pants, yes perfect, okay really begin deep throating them, great, great.”

Eliza nearly fell to her knees at the sight she now watched. Rachel was on the floor before two completely unknown kids, having dropped their pants, and was now jumping from one of their cocks to the other, shoving her mouth down all the way to their balls. She slurped happily away as Henry continued moving around them taking pictures.

“Great, really make them hard, yes, great, okay, okay, slow down, now stop.” Henry said, lowering the camera as Rachel pulled up off one of the boys, letting his stiff cock pop from her mouth.

“Now Rachel, I’d like you to sit down on one of the boys, make sure his cock goes where you need it. Yes, that’s right, perfect, bounce up and down slowly right on top of him. Great, Great job.” Henry said as the girl began fucking herself up and down, sending the hard cock of one of the teenagers straight up into her belly.

Mr. Hallentine kept taking pictures as Eliza couldn’t tear her eyes away from the sight before her. Her best friend was screwing herself on some complete stranger and worst of all she seemed to be enjoying herself.

“Excellent job, yes, really fill yourself up, bounce hard on his lap. Okay you,” Henry said, pointing to the other boy. “You, I want you to jack off in front of Rachel. Yes that’s it, great, really pump your cock. Make sure I can see your actions. Great, okay aim right at her chest, whatever you do keep it aimed right there. Perfect.”

Henry Hallentine stepped around to the side and took several shots of the young kid aiming his cock right at the college girl as she rode his friend. Everything was coming to a climax as Henry snapped away even faster now, the flash creating a strobe-light effect which made their actions seem slower.

Rachel jumped up and down, slamming her cunt down harder and harder into the lap of the boy beneath her. Her eyes closed in pleasure as she felt the boy spray her insides down with warm sticky cum. Seconds later, the boy jacking off loaded her tits down with thick fluids which dribbled down off her chest onto her belly and lap. She screeched in orgasm as Mr. Hallentine snapped a few more pictures, finally reaching the end of his roll.

Eliza couldn’t breathe completely as Henry Hallentine began reloading more film. She looked over at her friend now seated between the two boys, cum dripping down her thighs and generously covering her exposed breasts. This was insane, she thought looking down at Henry.

“Are you done with her, can we go now?” Eliza asked.

Henry looked up as he finished loading his film and the same confusion struck him. Studying the strikingly cute figure of Eliza, a taller and yet more shapely version of her friend, not having the same bust but making up for that with long legs and lengthy dark hair. He suddenly thought of something, and smiled at the girl.

“Actually yes, I think I might be done. But I noticed your glasses are smudged. Allow me, camera lenses always need special attention and I have the best cloth here for cleaning.”

Without even thinking twice, Eliza handed him her glasses, her world going momentarily blurry on her.

Henry held the glasses and looked her young face over. Smiling, he lifted the camera and snapped a quick picture of her. As he returned her glasses, Eliza looked a little bit confused. “There you go, are you sure you won’t model for me?”

“Okay, why not?” Eliza said, her voice catching slightly in her throat as she somehow found the idea perfectly reasonable.

“Great, excellent. Just go on over by the fountain and your friend. This will be fun.”

Eliza happily strolled over and sat next to the others, looking over at Mr. Hallentine awaiting his instructions.

“Okay Rachel, you take a break right now. Go clean yourself up and find a nice guy or two to keep you occupied. I won’t need you for about ten minutes or so.”

As Rachel skipped away towards the restrooms, Eliza looked down and noticed the two boys were now staring at her legs. She had great legs, she realized, toned and athletic but nice and sensual too. As she became enamored by her every asset, Henry Hallentine suddenly caught all of their attention.

Okay boys, we’re going to do a fun series of shots here. What’s your name honey?”

“Eliza” The girl answered, sitting up proudly.

“Great, Eliza I need you down on all fours, great great just like that. Okay boys, each take an end and fuck her brains out. Excellent, perfect.” Henry said, snapping pictures as the three began their portrait session.

Eliza braced herself on all fours like a dog as one of the boys reached beneath her short skirt and slid her panties down. The other wasted no time and grabbed her head, sliding his dick into the back of her throat. She moaned and gagged very lightly as she relaxed and allowed him to savagely fuck her face. The other boy slammed into her from behind and began stuffing her cunt full of thick male cock.

Henry smiled and moved from angle to angle, taking shot after shot as the girl was double-teamed by the two teenagers. “Great, excellent, really fuck her boys. Perfect, make sure she feels you, slide deep inside her belly, make her your bitch. Great job, excellent. Okay now both of you, whatever you do don’t pull out. Load her up with cum, I want it all inside her so I can get some great shots of her leaking your fluids from both ends. Excellent.”

The boys each were slapping hard and thrusting deep, one holding her hips and pounding down into her, the other pulling her long dark hair as he skull-fucked the cute college girl. Her glasses had slipped down her nose but only made her look even hotter and more like a slut. All around them, Henry moved, snapping picture after picture. Eliza took a deep breath through her nose as sperm flooded her mouth and she swallowed everything she could. Her hips were being bashed in by the eager boy behind her and she felt her cunt flexing in orgasm, drawing him deeper inside. She fell weak to the floor as he shoved his cock right up inside her belly and flooded her with cum, shooting stream after stream way up inside her.

“Excellent, perfect job boys, now back away, let me get some shots of Eliza.” Henry said, moving in close. He snapped picture after picture of her oozing cunt and all the thick streams of semen that drooled down her thighs. Moving around, he got some shots of her face, cum covering her lower lip and dripping to the tile floor below. Her eyes were rather spaced out looking, her glasses on the verge of falling off. Eliza breathed heavily, her body already worn out from such severe and sudden fucking.

“Great job, excellent, everybody.” Henry Hallentine said, holding the camera down and thinking about what he wanted next.

Eliza barely could pull herself to her knees, her body swaying. Henry liked how she posed and began giving directions. “Excellent, okay hold it right there, perfect. Guys, guys come here for a few minutes.” Henry said getting several surrounding men’s attention. They’d already been photographed once and currently were busily engaged with various women or girls.

At least ten men walked up and stood next to the kneeling girl. “Guys, please rip her clothes off and form a semi-circle around her. I’d like to match the fountain behind her.”

As Eliza swayed softly, several older men reached down, took hold of her shirt, and tore it from her body, ripping the material at the collar. Next, her skirt was ripped off and she found herself still kneeling nude in the middle of the food court, the fountain flowing behind her. Her nipples were hard and her perky rack jiggled slightly with every labored breath.

“Great guys, excellent, yes behind and beside her, okay now I want you to all mimic the fountain and jack your cocks over her. Eliza’s going to be dripping with sperm in this shot. Great, excellent, okay keep jacking, perfect, just aim all over her.”

Eliza remained kneeling, the flash surrounding her as Henry floated before her with the camera, knocking off shot after shot. Men, men she had no idea of their names, surrounded her and aimed varying sizes and shapes of cocks right at her face. She looked dazed and slightly surprised when the first one erupted in thick blasts of semen, covering her neck and upper part of her chest. Like a chain reaction, one after the other sprayed their load generously all over the college girl, covering her quickly in a wet blanket of sticky semen. Her hair became matted to her head, and thick sperm dribbled down into her eyes behind her glasses. Soon Eliza had her eyes tightly shut. As she heard the men move away, the flash became brighter, Henry’s voice reaching into her brain.

“Excellent, just hold that pose, okay great, perfect Eliza.” He snapped off over a dozen photographs of her nude young body plastered with stranger’s sperm. Finally he allowed her to wipe her eyes and go get cleaned up. But she knew her photo session was far from over that day.

Several hours later, Rachel and Eliza were still modeling for Mr. Hallentine. They’d proven to be his best subjects yet today and he wasn’t about to let them leave. Currently Eliza was on her back on the cold marble floor, her legs spread, and Rachel had her head buried between them. Henry moved around with the camera, snapping pictures away as always.

“Great, perfect, Rachel, that’s it suck your friend’s clit, that’s it perfect, make her cum, can you make her cum. Great excellent.”

Eliza moaned and cried out loudly as her orgasm struck. She came hard, her legs clenching tightly and pulling her friend’s head right up into her. Rachel licked and licked, her own fingers buried beneath her skirt. The two of them slowly came down and collapsed on top of one another, each of their bodies exhausted from the day’s activities. Neither one could count the amount of cocks they had sucked or fucked but as they leaned back and looked into each others eyes, both Eliza and Rachel knew, the best times were always with each other.

“Great, excellent job guys, perfect.” Henry Hallentine smiled, snapping off several more pictures.

The End