The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Picnic

mc mf md

Tagline: Make new friends, and keep the old.

Author’s Note: This is a prequel to my story “The Joker’s Club”. It is the 2030s, and a small part of the population is persecuted for possessing Psionic powers.

David Lieberman was 16 when he discovered that he was a psionic. It was not entirely a surprise: his father had been a telepath, with a powerful empathic gift: a terrible inability to shut out the unspoken emotions of others.

David sat on the step of his aunt’s family home in Nortah, Kansas, waiting for his cousin Jenny. They had planned a bike ride and a picnic in the countryside. It was a Sunday afternoon in June, only a week before school let out for the summer.

As he waited, David idly imagined the possible psionic gifts he might develop. Everyone knew that psionic abilities ran in families, and usually manifested themselves—if at all—in adolescence. But the nature of the gift varied from generation to generation, and David did not know what—if anything—his ability would be.

He watched the few passers-by: Nortah was a tiny farming town, and he knew most everyone who passed. Here came Mrs Svensen, the teacher, driving her ancient Buick up the street. Silently he commanded her, Mrs Svensen! Swerve! Swerve your car to the side!

Nothing happened.

Across the street old Mr Schwarzkopf, shears in hand, was whistling as he pruned his hedge. Beside the hedge was Mrs Schwarzkopf’s prize rose bush. David thought Look! Look at that bush. It’s just a green bush, you can’t see any roses on it at all. You should prune it. Mr Schwarzkopf went on cheerfully pruning the hedge.

No luck, David thought. I’m not a Controller. And I can’t make people hallucinate. Oh well, there’s time yet; maybe in another year. He looked up at the cerulean sky. What a beautiful colour, he thought. High overhead were feathery wisps of cirrus, and on the western horizon a line of fat cumulus clouds was marching northward, like a queue of white elephants. He could incorporate that image into a landscape he was painting. Like his mother, David had a keen artistic gift for painting and drawing. He was spending the year with his mother’s relatives in Kansas. He thought of his mother, back at their home in England. If she were here, they would look at the sky together, commenting with pleasure on its fine gradations of hue, and enjoying the sun-shadows of the clouds on the far hills. Why don’t people look at the sky more?

Mike Smith the postman came shuffling up the walk and silently handed David a sheaf of mail. He turned away and slowly carried on his round, head bowed, glum and inward-looking. David watched him and thought So sad. If he would only look at the sky sometimes, it would take him out of himself. David had a moment’s strong empathy for the depressed postman, and imagined him looking at the sky, spirits lifting like a fog dispersing.

At once the postman paused and looked up. He gazed at the high clouds, and slowly scanned the sky from horizon to horizon. Then with chin lifted and a lighter step, smiling, he continued on his route.

David was amazed. What just happened? He hadn’t told Mr Smith to look at the sky. He had just imagined him doing something, and a feeling, and how good the feeling would be.

Behind him in the kitchen Aunt Sarah was moving around, baking. David imagined that he was thirsty, so very thirsty, and Aunt Sarah must be very thirsty too, and how good it would feel to have a long cool drink. Then he kind of pushed the feeling toward Aunt Sarah.

A moment later Aunt Sarah called to him, “David, it’s such a hot day. I’m going to make some fresh lemonade. I’ll give you a bottle to take on your picnic. ”

At that moment Jenny raced up on her bike, and skidded to a halt in front of him. Jenny was 16, energetic and fearless. When the many Widmark cousins got together, it was Jenny who egged them on to the most daring adventures. “Hi, Cuz!” she said. “Ready? My Mom packed the picnic for us. She must think we’re starving. There’s chicken sandwiches, apples, cake, carrot sticks, pop, and cookies.” She indicated the panniers. “She would have put in sausages too, but I said you don’t eat pork.”

This wasn’t quite true. David was Jewish only on his father’s side, and the family—back in England—did not keep kosher. But as the only Jewish teenager in Nortah, he liked to appear slightly exotic to his classmates. So far this hadn’t helped him in his current goal, which was to get off with Jenny’s best friend Mia.

Aunt Sarah opened the screen door. “Hello, Jenny. Where’s your friend Mia? I don’t often see one of you without the other.”

“Hi, Aunt Sarah. Mia couldn’t come. Special cheerleader practice. Oh, is that lemonade? Thank you very much.”

As they pedalled out of town, David said “Cheerleader practice? On a Sunday? Was that the best you could invent?”

“Sorry. Spur of the moment. The thing is, she didn’t want to come. She’s avoiding you. She said she was a bit weirded out when you kissed her outside the Youth Club on Friday.”

“Yeah, she didn’t seem to like it.”

“She said your technique was terrible. Too puckered up. Like you’d never kissed a girl before.”

“Oh, well... There might be a little truth in that.”

“Aha! Well, if you want to get it on with someone as classy as Mia, you’d better hone your kissing skills first. Get yourself a tutor.”

“Oh. OK. Um... Would you consider...”

“No. Yuck! That’s disgusting! You’re my cousin!”

“Not quite. First cousin once removed, actually” he pointed out.

“Doesn’t matter. Pervert! Hey everybody, my cousin is a pervert!”

“Oh, shut up, Jenny”, he said good-naturedly. “It was just an idea.” She laughed, and they pedalled on, out of the little town.

They had their picnic in a hayfield, on the only elevated bit of land in the flat Kansas landscape: a low hill overlooking the vast cornfields beyond. Children called it ‘the mountain’. They sat beneath a solitary oak tree at the highest point, surrounded by the tall June grass. Jenny thought of it as her ‘secret spot’.

Their talk turned to Mia again. “Listen, Cuz, I do need your help. I really am kind of crazy about Mia. I think about her a lot. Don’t tell her! What can I do?”

“I think your love is in vain, Cuz. You’re cute, but you aren’t in her league. Mia is even more gorgeous than I am.” Jenny laughed at her own joke. She herself was actually quite pretty. Her Vietnamese mother had given her straight black glossy hair, almond-shaped eyes, and full lips. Her Kansas father had contributed a fair complexion, a short straight nose, and green flecks in her brown irises. She kept her figure covered with plaid work shirts and jeans. Like David, Jenny was small. But Mia was two inches taller than David, an archetypical Midwestern beauty, with long blonde hair, cornflower-blue eyes in a lovely face, and a figure that turned heads. David had been secretly in love with Mia for months. But Mia, accustomed at 16 to boys hitting on her, had learned the arts of clever insults, put-downs, and plain rudeness.

Jenny said, “Look, if I tell you something, you have to keep it secret, OK? I just don’t want you to get your hopes up about Mia. Mia, well, she isn’t a virgin any more. She decided to lose it, so she slept with Jimmy Jablonski from the football team.”

“What?” cried David, dismayed. “But he’s a stupid jock. And he’s already got a girlfriend.”

“Yeah, but... Big muscles. Some girls go for that, you know,” she said, not disclosing her own preferences. “And anyway Mia doesn’t want him to break up with Sabrina. She just wanted to lose it. And he was handy.”

I could have been handy for her, he thought sourly. Just because I’m not six foot two and built like Paul Bunyan... “Where did they do it? His car?”

“Lose her virginity in a car? Tacky! Mia knows a hay barn down by the river. It’s not locked, and the loft is full of hay. She planned it all out. Hid a blanket and beer there. Enticed Jimmy for a walk, then pounced. Or maybe he pounced first. She said it was really good, just like she imagined.” She sighed. Jenny and David were both virgins. They had joked about taking bets on who would ‘lose it’ first. David had hoped it would happen during his year in America, but it looked like he would return to England as virginal as he left.

Then he thought of what had happened with the mailman, and with his aunt. He thought Mia is still single. I have some kind of ability. Maybe I can use it to persuade her...

The picnic was eaten, and they lay on a blanket in the shade of the oak and chatted. The day had turned very hot, and there was not a whisper of breeze. Even in the shade the heat was like an oven.

“It’s too hot!” Jenny said. “We should have brought swim suits. We could go for a swim.” There was a swimming hole at the base of the hill, in a creek, a tributary of the river. All the cousins had swum there before.

“We could go anyway. Just wear our underwear. There’s nobody around.”

“I can’t. I’m not... um... I don’t wear a bra. Not in hot weather.” Her cheeks reddened.

David wanted to swim. Then he had an idea. He could just try what he did before, and see what happened. He imagined how pleasant it would feel in the pool; the cool wet currents caressing his legs and arms; the sparkle of the sun on the surface; his hair all wet, dripping down over his parched face, refreshing him. And then he pushed the feeling toward Jenny.

Jenny had a sudden intense desire to feel cool water on her skin, to float in the gentle current of the swimming hole. It would feel so good. It was silly not to do it. “I guess we could go in. I could wear my shirt.” She wore a light plaid cotton mens’ shirt, ‘borrowed’ from her older brother.

They wheeled their bikes down the long hill to the swimming hole. It was a wide and deep spot in the brook, concealed by willows standing tall along the banks. Jenny spread the blanket on the grass in the sun. David stripped down to his undershorts on the high bank and jumped in with a splash and a shout. Jenny more modestly stood behind a tree to remove her sandals and jeans. She ran to the bank and leaped, with a “Wheeeee!” and a great splash. They paddled in the cool water, as the sunlight through the willows made shifting dappled patterns on the surface.

After a while, David and Jenny climbed the bank and returned to the blanket. They lay there and talked. High cirrus clouds slid across the sun. A little breeze came up. Jenny shivered. “These clothes will never dry while we’re wearing them.”

“We could take them off. You can see right through them, anyway.”

This was true. The wet cotton of their underpants was almost transparent, showing dark curling hair and the shapes that lay beneath. Jenny’s shirt clung to her breasts. Her nipples, thimbled by the chill, were clearly limned through the wet fabric.

“I can’t just lie around naked,” she said.

“I’ve seen naked girls before, you know.” (On the internet, he silently added.) “Hey! We could go skinny-dipping. That’s, you know, normal. While our clothes dry.”

Jenny had often swum naked, when she was a little girl. She suddenly thought of how good it had felt, to swim with no clothes, the currents of water touching her everywhere, the sun on her whole body...

“OK. Let’s do it. But no peeping, OK, Lothario von Pervo? If I catch you staring at my body I’ll, I don’t know, e-mail your mother!”

Jenny went behind the trees again. When David was in the water, she said, “Close your eyes! And keep them shut until I’m in!”

“OK,” he said. But of course he peeped. Jenny ran from behind the trees, covering herself with both hands, and jumped off the bank with a whoop. As she leaped she opened her arms, and David glimpsed her breasts, medium-sized, high and very round. Her waist was narrow, her legs were long and shapely, and he caught a glimpse of the ebony rose between her thighs. He thought, the body of a princess.

They swam and laughed and splashed. She said, “I was thinking. You want to get off with Mia. But I’ve hardly ever seen you talk alone with her. You’re going to have to try, you know, conversation.”

“I’ve tried. But she’s so rude to me. Invents silly nicknames. And never says ‘please’ or ‘thank you’. She’s just impolite.”

“Ha! Well, you’re English, so ‘please’ and ‘thank you’ are your middle names. If she’s impolite you should just roll with it. Look, suppose you were here with her right now, instead of me. What would you say? What would you do?”

They were paddling close together, their hands and knees lazily bumping one another. He looked at her. Droplets of water glistened in her long eyelashes. On a sudden impulse, he leaned forward and pressed his mouth against hers. They held the kiss for perhaps two seconds, then they stopped paddling and started to sink. “No...” She gurgled. She put her hands on top of his head and ducked him down hard in the water. As he rose she planted her feet against his chest and pushed, propelling herself away and him back down.

When he broke the surface, spluttering and spitting, Jenny shouted “Perv! Masher! Hey everybody, my cousin is a masher! Lock up your daughters! Lock up Mia!” With a whoop she used her hands to plow a huge splash into his face. He splooshed her back. There was a water fight.

Panting, she said “OK! Enough. Truce! Come on, let’s see how the clothes are doing.” They climbed the bank and returned to the blanket, chatting and laughing. They both felt comfortable with their nudity now; Jenny no longer covered herself. Their garments were still damp, so they lay on their stomachs on the blanket and let the sun warm them.

David glanced at the curve of Jenny’s back, and the smooth hemispheres of her bottom. That brief kiss had tasted so sweet. He wanted another. It was only a kiss, he wouldn’t go any further. He gathered his desire and pushed.

Suddenly Jenny thought of how David had kissed her in the water. She recalled the warm, tingly, beautiful sensation. She wanted to do it again. She really wanted a kiss. She had to find an excuse to do it.

“David, you know how I said you need kissing lessons? Well, you really do. That one before was crappy. If you want, I could show you how.”

“Could you? Since when are you the expert on kissing?” he teased. “Who have you been snogging?”

“Snogging? What’s that, English kissing? I’ve... ‘snogged’...” she giggled, “more people than you have, anyway. Come here. Pucker up.”

They sat up, and she pressed her lips against his. Their kisses were tentative at first, then firmer as their confidence grew. She murmured “Open your mouth a little... Use your tongue. Not so much.” Then it seemed quite natural to her that they should put their arms around each other, so they did. The feel of his sun-warmed body pressing against hers was delightful; but sitting up was awkward, so she let him pull her down to the blanket.

She knew they shouldn’t go any farther, but when he ran his hand down her side to rest on her thigh, it felt so nice that she didn’t stop him. They kissed more, and she taught him about touching tongue-tips. His hand was still on her thigh, and she imagined him stroking her; and then he stroked her thigh down to the knee, then the other thigh, and his hand roamed up her side and across her flat belly. Her skin was tingling, but she knew it was just play. They hadn’t crossed the line to petting, a place she had never been. So when his hand slid up to her breast she pushed it away, saying “No!”

“Please,” he said. She giggled. “You polite Englishman.” He kissed the hollow of her collarbone. Suddenly she thought how good it would feel if he touched her breast, and she imagined her breast fitting into his warm cupped hand, and how natural that would be; so when he tried again, she didn’t stop him. He gently squeezed, and then he ran his thumb across the nipple, and her breath came quicker.

His hand roamed to her other breast. He rolled the nipple in his fingers, and she felt a tightening between her thighs. She had heard girls talk about how boys kissed their breasts, and she imagined she would really like that. Yes, that would feel great. She turned to lie on her back, and arched her chest, offering herself to him. He smiled at her and then bent to kiss the soft globes. He ran his tongue around and around a stiffening nipple, and then covered it with his lips, and sucked, drawing half her breast into his mouth, while she made little sounds deep in her throat.

His hand slid down her belly. Jenny knew she shouldn’t let it go any further, and put her hand on his to stop him. But then something changed, and all she could think was how delicious it would feel. She guided his hand down to her softest places. His fingers combed through her downy curls, and then caressed the delicate folds of flesh beneath. She showed him where the moisture was, and where she wanted to be touched. It was OK to let him do that, she thought, because it was only petting, and she could still stop him from going all the way. His finger was circling her clit. Jenny moaned. It felt so fantastic. She spread her legs wider, and began to writhe, pressing up against his hand.

Then she knew that she didn’t want to stop, and she couldn’t stop, she should just let the passion take her. “Lie on top of me, David,” she said. He lay on her, and kissed her, and she could feel how stiff his cock was against her thigh. She longed to have him inside her. She reached down to feel his cock, and she wrapped her fingers around its warm soft hardness, and positioned it against the entrance to her body. “Yes! Now!” she cried.

David pushed, and met resistance. He pushed harder, and Jenny said “Ow! Wait. Please wait. It hurts.” She pressed his hip with her hand to stop him. David wanted to help her, so he made her feel how wonderful it would be for him to be deep inside her:

I want it deep inside—pain not important—hardly will hurt at all—oh yes pushing now—oh yes sliding in—a nice hurt—deeper—oh god feels so good—a little sting but oh oh what a feeling...

And then he was thrusting, lost in her, drowning in her, and he forgot to push feelings to her. He was only aware of the powerful sensations of his own body.

As for Jenny, the feeling of his cock plunging into her over and over was so exciting, she could ignore the little hurt. She brought her knees up to his sides to widen the way for him. Her breathing quickened, and the pleasure grew, but then David groaned, and stiffened, and groaned again, and collapsed. He let his full weight rest on her. She felt his cock go limp inside her, and slip out.

She waited a few seconds, then said, “Hey. You. I can’t breathe.”

“Oh, sorry.” He rolled off her and onto his back. “Wow. Amazing. We did it. I can’t believe we actually did it. Hey, I feel great. Um... Did you like that?”

“Yes. I did. That was really nice.” But she was thinking, Is that all there is to it?

They lay looking at the sky. Jenny said, “It’s funny. For years you hear about something, and wonder what it will be like, and then when it finally happens, it’s over in two minutes.”

“I think it takes practice.”

“I’m all sweaty and sticky. Let’s go back in the water.”

So they swam again. They kissed in the middle of the pool. Jenny was surprised to feel that he had an erection. She grabbed it, and laughed and called him “you hairy ape”. She led David back to the blanket and put her wet arms around him, kissed him and pulled him down to make love. He didn’t need to help her at all this time. He was slower than before, so she had time to savor the experience. At the end, she felt a quick sweet pulse of pleasure, and she knew that she had come.

They lay for a while quietly, Jenny curled against him with her head on his shoulder. They fell asleep. A skylark trilled far above them. A breeze stirred the willow leaves and spread shimmering patterns of light on the sleepers.

When Jenny awoke, the sun was westering. It was time they were going back. “Wake up, sleepy-head,” she said. She knelt to pull on her shirt. He sat up and embraced her from behind, kissing the nape of her neck and fondling her breasts. “Let go!” she said. “We have to leave.”

“Not yet,” he said. She struggled, laughing, but he held her fast. One hand descended to her crotch and began to stroke her, while she feebly protested. She felt the heat rise in her. “David, no... We really shouldn’t...”

Suddenly she remembered some photos she had seen on the Internet, of a couple making love. The woman was on her hands and knees as the man entered her from behind. Jenny could picture every detail. The look of ecstasy on the woman’s face was intensely vivid. Jenny thought of how good that must feel. The idea was terrifically erotic. Jenny really wanted to do that, to feel David behind her and inside her. She had to do that. Jenny pitched forward onto her hands and knees. “Like this. Please,” she whispered. She was very wet. In a moment he was pressed against her, and he entered her, to the hilt. She moaned.

She felt him thrusting deep within her, and she thought What a strange position it is, like the boy is dominating, and the girl is submitting to him. She imagined what it would feel like to surrender to David. She knew it was just a fantasy, but it felt so exciting. She dwelt on it, and pretended she was really submitting, like a passive girlfriend, like a slave. Every inch of her body suddenly became more sensitive: she felt the warm caress of the breeze on her back, and the hard pressure of the earth under her hands and knees, and the slap of his thighs against her upturned bottom, and the sweet thrust of his cock deep inside her. She submitted to the sensations, and they were controlling her, defining her existence.

The thrusting within her was inexorable, unchanging. She abandoned herself to it, to him. Within each thrust was a tiny singularity of pleasure, like a drop of gold. She focussed her attention on the drop of gold: here it comes again... and again... and again... The points of pleasure intensified, and she felt a pressure building with her, and then the golden drops ran together to become a trickle of gold, which became a stream, which swelled to a great golden current, and she was swept along by it, tumbling in pleasure. She heard him cry out as he pulsed within her, and the great current pulsed too, and she cried out, again and again, as delight flooded her senses. She lost herself, and for a long interval she was absent. Afterwards she couldn’t have said what it was like, she couldn’t describe it to herself, only that it was the most beautiful feeling possible. Slowly she returned to the world. She felt him gradually shrink and withdraw from her, and it was over. She moaned with the loss of what-had-been.

On the ride home they were both euphoric and noisy. But as they entered the little town, Jenny grew quiet. When they came to the parting of their ways David moved to kiss her, but she drew back. “We shouldn’t,” she said. “someone might see us and tell our folks. And, I was thinking... We were stupid to do it without any protection. Mia has some morning-after pills. I’ll have to get a couple from her. I’ll see you after school tomorrow. We’ll talk then.”

The next day David was waiting on a bench by the playground when Jenny came out of school. They talked for a while. She said “Look, I’m glad about what we did yesterday. I really enjoyed it. I wanted to lose my virginity with someone I liked and trusted, and it turned out to be you! But we can’t do it any more. We’re cousins! You can’t keep something like that a secret, not in this town. Eventually our relatives would find out, and then we’d be in so much trouble, I can’t even imagine.”

David told her he understood. He knew she was right. He said, “You’ll always be my most special cousin,” and kissed her on the cheek.

As Jenny was walking away, David saw her have a word with Mia. Mia handed her what looked like a small envelope. Then Mia approached David. “Hey, Limey Boy, Jenny told me about your little picnic, and what you got up to,” she smirked. “Pretty adventurous! So, do you imagine the two of you are going to be an item now?”

“That won’t happen,” he said. “Jenny and I are just, well, cousins. That’s how it is. And she knows that I’m really interested in someone else.”

“Are you?” asked Mia, with a smile. “Dream on.”

“You know I am. I really like you, Mia. I have for months. Do you think we could go out sometime?”

She chuckled. “Sorry, Shorty, but you really aren’t my... my... um...” She looked confused. “Uh... well... maybe we could. Just to talk. It... It would be really nice.”

“Maybe later this week. We could go for a walk, and talk. I imagine we’d really enjoy it.”

“I... I imagine that too.” Her deep blue eyes were gazing directly into his now. “I’m glad you like me. I didn’t realize. I guess... I feel... kind of the same way. About you.”

He smiled. “Friday after school?”

“OK. No. Wait. What about... tonight? I have to work at the Dairy Queen until eight, but you could pick me up there. We can go down by the river. I know a... a quiet place we can go to. Just to talk.” Her mouth worked, as though it were trying to frame some unaccustomed words. “Please say yes.”