The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Picture’s Worth

By Storymaster69

Chapter 1

Sally Turner took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She touched the picture in front of her. Focusing her mind on the picture, Sally ignored everything else around her. Her mind began to fill with images. At first, if she did not know better, she would have just assumed that she was just remembering the picture. Moment by moment the picture became clearer in her mind filling in details until shortly, it seemed she was actually standing before the young girl in the photo.

The girl was Melissa Wong, a ten-year-old girl that was snatched from outside her school while waiting for her mother to pick her up. A man in a beat-up old truck had pulled up in front of her, he opened his door and reached out, boldly snatching the girl before she or anybody else knew what was going on. The last anyone had seen of her; Melissa was thrown across the cab of the truck. Horrified parents and teachers had watched helplessly as Melissa tried vainly to flee, she was seen trying to open the passenger side door. The man casually looked through the back window of the truck before he punched her in the face.

The man was wearing a hooded mask, hiding his face and hair. He was also wearing dark sunglasses covering his eyes. He quickly slammed shut his door, before racing off, away from the school, nearly running down several other students in his haste to get away. The police were quickly called; they found the reported stolen truck abandoned a short distance away. A forensics team was looking for clues from the truck; so far nothing had been found.

Sally was no longer looking at a flat two dimensional picture of Melissa. In her mind, Sally could walk right around the girl. She was standing in a pretty dress, smiling at her father who could be seen holding a camera up to his eye. Everything was perfectly still without a sound or movement of air. If Sally wanted, she could actually reach out and touch Melissa. That was not why she was here however. Sally had learned to use her abilities, to actually start the action, observing everything that had happened to the person contained in the photo, from the moment is was taken.

Sally could also fast forward the action to the present. As a insubstantial observer, she could move anywhere within about a kilometer of were the subject was and look at everything that was happening around her. After another moment to concentrate, Sally willed the world to start moving, she then sped it up till everything around her was moving at a blur. If she was not careful, she would become nauseous, trying to watch it all. It was only a few seconds later that everything returned to normal speed.

Sally was standing in a dark basement, the only light coming from under a door. She had just enough light to see Melissa, naked and chained with her hands over her head, leading, to a ring attached to the cinder block wall. Sally could see that the poor girl was still unconscious, slumped against her restraints. She could hear someone moving around outside the room. She knew there was not a lot of time to waste, Sally willed herself to move out through the door. The outer room was tiled and brightly lit. There was a metal table sitting in the middle of the room. A man was standing with his back to her, humming a wordless tune.

Sally could hear clunking noises from metal hitting metal. Moving unseen closer, she was horrified to see the man placing sharp knives, saws and other cutting instruments before him. She looked at him, he was a Caucasian, middle aged with a bald head. On his forehead she could see an upside down pentagram; she was not sure if it was a tattoo, or drawn there. He was dressed in a long sleeved black robe with the cowl thrown back exposing his head.

Quickly, Sally willed herself to move towards and then up the stairs. Ignoring the house around her, she found the front of the house. Moving out through the wall she turned and read the address by the front door 238; down the street she saw a street sign, Crescent Drive.

Sally let the images go from her mind and opened her eyes. Her father was standing close by, watching. “My God! You must hurry, he is going to torture and kill her,” she cried out. “238 Crescent Drive! Please hurry.”

Her words triggered a flurry of movement around her. Men and women talked quickly into cell phones and moved outside. Within moments police and ambulance sirens could be heard racing off. Detective Frank Turner, Newton P.D. moved towards his daughter and gathered her into his comforting embrace. “Honey, I need to know where she is exactly in the house and where you saw the man.”

* * *

Sally quickly filled her father in on everything that she had seen. She wanted to go back and make sure everything was alright still, but her father would not let her. Frank took the picture away to be absolutely sure she would not try. Sally knew he hated using his16 year-old daughter like this. She insisted however and he could not really refuse to use such an invaluable tool as her, to quickly track poor Melissa down.

Less that 20 minutes later it was all over. Frank and Sally listened on the radio as the police tactical team quickly moved smashing in the door and heading directly for the basement where the girl and her captor were located. The man barely had time to realize what was happening before he was surrounded by several heavily armed police officers with all their weapons pointed straight at him.

“He has a knife!” Sally heard over the radio.

“For the Great Lord of Darkness!” a man’s voice cried. A moment later the sound of several guns firing was heard.

“Suspect is down! Suspect down! We need paramedics.”

* * *

Later that evening Sally was watching the news. “...Thomas Middleton was shot dead today after kidnaping young ten-year-old Melissa Wong. Unconfirmed reports say that a psychic was instrumental in the quick location of the victim.

Sally was sitting in the living room, with her mom Clair. “I am so proud of you. I know it must have been hard having so see what you did. Your father says it was one of the worst things he has ever come across.”

“I know mom, I am just glad I could help. I think it would be worse if I knew I could have done something, but didn’t. It just makes me glad, I don’t personally have to go through that. As it is, dad says that Melissa has been very traumatized by all this.”

Clair hugged Sally close stroking her daughter’s long red hair. “Maybe you should try to get some sleep, you have had a long day.”

“OK mom, that sounds like a good idea.”

Sally hugged her mom again, she then stood up and went upstairs to her room. She slowly got undressed. She was about to pull on her night gown, when she decided to get a shower first. She left her gown on her bed. She walked naked over to her closet. Taking out her terry cloth robe, she put it on.

Tying it up around her waist, she looked at the mirror and realized that she needed to get a new robe. She had recently gone through another growth spurt. Her parents had already had to buy her a new wardrobe, that would fit her comfortably. The robe, when she was younger, had covered her to the knees. It now barely enclosed her larger ‘B’ cup breasts and extra 2 inches in height. The robe barely covered her pussy and left a good portion of her cleavage exposed for anyone interested in looking.

Knowing that it was just her and her mom in the house, she decided to risk the show she would put on and left her room, to walk down the hall to the bathroom. She closed and locked the door behind her. Shrugging off her robe, she let it slide off her body to puddle on the floor around her feet.

Sally stepped into the bath/shower combo and closed the doors. She bent over and turned on the taps adjusting the temperature of the water before standing back up. Taking the shower head down, Sally aimed the head away from herself she pulled up on the diverter for the shower head. Double checking the temperature and making some minor adjustment she put the head back up on its hook letting the hot water flow over herself.

Wetting her long hair Sally picked up her shampoo. Squirting some into the palm of her hand, she began lathering it into her silky tresses. Sally luxuriated in running her fingers over her scalp, soothing away the stresses from the day. Once all the shampoo was rinsed from her hair she picked up her bottle of body wash. She squeezed some into her poofy, building up a good lather she started to run it over her body.

She started on her upper chest but quickly proceeded down over her tits rubbing the slightly rough material over her sensitive nipples. Continuing down to her pussy, Sally stroked it stimulating her hardening clit. Sally dropped the poofy to the bottom of the tub and turned herself to face the flow of water letting the suds wash off running her hands directly over her flesh. One hand settled on her right tit moving occasionally to her left, fondling them and playing with her hard nipples. Her other hand settled between her legs; her hand ran over her bare pussy lips and played with her clit. She slid her middle finger inside her pussy. Sally imagined her mothers reaction, if she knew, her daughter had started recently shaving off her pubic hair, leaving her pussy as smooth as when she was a little girl.

Sally slid one at a time the fingers on either side of her middle one inside herself until she was pumping all three digits in and out. She kept up the stimulation until she felt her belly tighten, she started to unconsciously thrust her hips out, she had to force herself not to moan out loud in pleasure, when her orgasm washed over her.

She kept her fingers inside her pussy, squeezing down on them, riding out the pleasure her young responsive body was providing. Finally she pulled out her fingers, not letting the water rinse any of it away, she licked her own juices off.. She waited until her breathing was back under control, enjoying the simple pleasure of warm water flowing over her body. The hot water was starting to run low, before she turned it off and stepped out of the tub.

Sally grabbed a warm fluffy towel and wrapped it around herself. Using a corner to wipe off her face, she grabbed a second towel and wrapped it around her head, making sure all her hair was contained. She continued drying off her body, enjoying the chance to rub and squeeze her tits again. She opened the towel and tossed it into the hamper. Sally pulled on her robe and tied it around herself, before she continued working on her long hair with the other towel.

She finished drying her hair and wiped the mirror, looking at the rat’s nest on her head. Picking up her brush, she began to straighten out her hair.

“Honey, I am making some, tea would you like some?” her mom called through the door.

“No. Thanks anyway.”

“OK. Night.”

“Night mom.”

Sally finished brushing her hair and left the bathroom. She walked straight across the hall into her bedroom. Still feeling horny, she wanted to do something about her itch. It must be true what they say about high stress, she thought to herself, fondling her breast again. She moved to her bookshelf and pulled out last year’s school yearbook.

Laying face down on her bed, Sally opened the book. It automatically fell open to the page she wanted—because of how often it was opened there. On it was all the school teachers and Ms. Wilson in particular. Sally had taken Phys. Ed. from her all through junior high. Last year when she entered high school in Grade 10, she was delighted to discover that her beloved teacher had also changed schools and would be teaching her yet again.. Almost from the first time they met, Sally had a huge crush on her. She was still not sure if she was a lesbian—Sally could still look at guys and find them attractive—but there was just something about Ms. Wilson that was so much more appealing.

Sally touched the picture with her finger and closed her eyes. She concentrated on the picture and was quickly standing in front of the motionless Ms. Wilson. Walking around her still form, Sally enjoyed the close-up view that she could get. Reaching out her hand, she ran it over the curve of Ms. Wilsons breasts. How I wish I could do more, Sally thought to herself—and not for the first time.

She closed her eyes, planning on accelerating the picture to see if she could watch Ms. Wilson do something exciting. Often around this time of night, Sally had found that she could watch her take a shower; most exciting was the time she found her alone in bed masturbating. Sally only wished that Ms. Wilson did not like to play with herself under the covers. Still Sally was greatly excited, as she listened to her imagining what was happened out of her direct sight.

She was about to begin the time-shift, when she felt an urge to do something different. Sally reached out with her mind—she could feel everything around her almost vibrating, wanting to start moving again. Without thinking Sally gave a push and everything started to move. That was weird, Sally thought. She didn’t understand why things felt so different, just to observe actions that had taken place, after the picture was taken.

“Sally? Is something wrong?”

She looked around with confusion, she did not remember even being in the gym when this picture was taken. Sure enough, she could not see herself from last year anywhere around. She jumped when she felt a hand on her shoulder. “What the...”

“Sally?” Ms. Wilson was standing beside her with a look of concern on her pretty face. “Why in the world are you dressed like that?”

Sally looked down at herself and saw that she was still wearing her too-short bathrobe. She realized that others were also taking notice of her strange outfit. Sally felt herself start to blush furiously; she tried to cover herself more with the inadequate robe. Oh God! Everyone is looking at me. I want to get out of here. Ms. Wilson put her arm around Sally urging the girl into her office in the back of the gym, next to the girls locker room. She quickly unlocked the door and let Sally inside.

“Now tell me, what is wrong?” Ms. Wilson asked again.

This can’t be happening. Did I somehow travel back in time?

“I don’t know what happened,” Sally answered honestly, “I was laying in bed, then I found myself here.”

I hope she believes me and doesn’t ask too many questions.

“OK Sally. What do you want me to do? Do you want me to call your parents? Do you have any other clothes here?”

Sally started to calm down again. Being alone with Ms. Wilson had it’s normal effect on her. I wish I could kiss her.

Ms. Wilson stopped talking and moved quickly up to Sally. The two women were about the same height; Sally was able to look her straight in the eye. Ms. Wilson casually leaned forward, she pressed her lips against Sally’s.

Sally was so shocked, she pushed herself away. “Why did you do that?” she asked, while trying to catch her breath.

“You wanted me to. Why wouldn’t I kiss you?”

“You’re not bothered by that?”

“No, of course not.” Ms. Wilson was looking at her with mild confusion.

Talk about the ultimate wet dream, Sally thought with growing excitement.

“Ms. Wilson can I touch you?” Sally asked, throwing caution to the wind.

“Of course you may,” was the ready answer.

Sally reached out with a hand and cupped Ms. Wilson’s breast. She gave it a tentative squeeze. “Hmm. That’s nice,” was the only response. Getting more bold, Sally reached out with her other hand and started to caress both breasts firmly. She wasn’t sure, feeling through the dress jacket Ms. Wilson was wearing, but Sally thought she could feel Ms.Wilson’s nipples harden against her palms.

Unfastening the buttons holding the jacket closed, Sally pushed it off Ms. Wilson’s shoulders. She cupped Ms. Wilson’s tits again; this time, she was sure that she could feel hard nipples. Not caring any longer, Sally gave into her lust and grabbed hold of Ms. Wilson’s blouse. Ripping it open, Sally could hear buttons bouncing off the floor.

Sally bent forward, she pressed her face against Ms. Wilson’s bra-clad breasts. Ms. Wilson reached behind herself and unfastened the clasp holding her bra closed. She let out a low moan of pleasure when Sally pushed the straps off her shoulders. Letting the bra slide down, exposing her tits to Sally’s full view, Ms. Wilson pulled her arms free of the material. Letting the bra fall to the floor, she wrapped her arms around Sally’s head, pressing her more firmly against her tits.

Sally felt Ms. Wilson run her fingers through her hair, she began to suck on one of her hard nipples. Her lips never stopped their stimulation, as Sally reached around behind Ms. Wilson and cupped her ass. Sally continued her explorations of her teachers back-side, when she found the zipper holding her skirt closed. Unfastening the button at the top, Sally opened the zipper and pushed the skirt off her teacher’s hips, letting it slide to the floor, along with the ripped blouse and discarded bra and jacket.

Sally’s hands returned to Ms. Wilson’s ass. Feeling bare skin, except for her thong bikini panties, Sally ran her finger along the silky material between her firm ass cheeks and over where it widened slightly to cover her pussy. Not wanting to waste any more time, Sally quickly pushed the panties off to join the rest of the discarded clothes. Sally moved her fingers over Ms. Wilson’s fully shaved pussy.

Sally’s lips finally left Ms. Wilson’s tits; she stepped back slightly to take in the full view of her teacher. Although Ms. Wilson did not have very large breasts, Sally could not help but think that they were perfect. She loved how her light pink nipples stood out proud from those firm mounds, that had no sag to them at all . Sally ran her eyes over Ms. Wilson’s shoulder length dark hair, over her chest and down to her hard stomach toned from years of working out.

Ms. Wilson was not chiseled like a professional body builder, but when she looked closely, Sally could clearly see that there was still plenty of solid muscle. She watched with excitement, when her teacher stepped back. Sitting on the edge of her desk, Ms. Wilson spread her legs, giving Sally an unobstructed view of her glistening pussy. She slid a finger along her slit, wetting her finger. She then lifted the digit to her lips and licked off her own juices.

Once again Ms. Wilson’s finger returned to her pussy, she ran it over her slit again rubbing gently on her hard clit before slipping the digit inside herself. Sally watched as a second finger joined the first fucking inside Ms. Wilson’s pussy. She slowly pulled it out and held it out towards Sally. Sally moved closer and let the finger enter her mouth tasting her teacher’s pussy juice. She moved her own hand down and started to explore Ms. Wilson’s nether-regions with her own fingers.

Not letting her fingers stop, Sally knelt down on the floor. Realizing she was still wearing her robe, Sally pulled it off. Replacing her fingers with her tongue she began to lick Ms. Wilson’s pussy enjoying the flavours of her juices. Sally reached above her head and cupped Ms. Wilson’s tits. She fondled the sensitive flesh, feeling hard nipples press against her palms. Sally fucked her tongue into Ms. Wilson’s pussy and returned her right hand to Ms. Wilson’s clit. Sally then let her hand move from frigging Ms. Wilson’s hard clit, to her own aching pussy and pushed her fingers inside.

Ms. Wilson was breathing rapidly, letting out little moans of pleasure. Sally felt the woman in front of her run her fingers through her hair. Sally continued fucking her tongue inside Ms. Wilson’s pussy, occasionally letting it pull out and run over her clit. She opened her mouth wide and started to suck on Ms. Wilson’s entire pussy, creating a vacuum, drawing out her pussy juices.

This took Ms. Wilson over the edge. She grabbed hold of Sally’s hair, forcing Sally’s face harder against her pussy; Ms. Wilson cried out in pleasure. Sally’s fingers were pistoning rapidly inside her own pussy. It clamped down hard on her invading fingers when Sally began to cum. Ms. Wilson recovered quickly from her orgasm. She reached down; hooking her hands under Sally’s arm pits, she easily pulled her to her feet.

Ms. Wilson started to kiss Sally all over her face; she used her tongue to gather up her own juices. Turning Sally around, she lifted her slightly, placing Sally’s ass onto the desk. Ms. Wilson knelt down on the floor before her horny student and started to lick her pussy. Sally closed her eyes, laying back on the cool surface of Ms. Wilsons desk. Simply enjoying the feeling coursing through her body, Sally again squeezed her tits while Ms. Wilson continued pleasuring her inflamed pussy. Sally lost all track of time, feeling several small orgasms wash over her. Finally, Sally started to feeling a massive orgasm building within her. She started to thrust her hips up in the air; she could not suppress a cry of pleasure when it finally released.

Ms. Wilson stood up; she pulled Sally back into a sitting position, raining kisses all over Sally’s face. Sally pressed her lips to Ms. Wilson’s; pressing her tongue inside Ms. Wilson’s mouth, she tasted her own juices. Her lust sated, Sally let her mind release the picture that she was still touching in the real world.

Everything around her slowly changed to black and white and became two dimensional before it faded completely away. Even though everything that had just occurred, happened only in her mind, her body was still totally satisfied, feeling the warm afterglow of a wonderful orgasm.

Sally slowly rolled over onto her back, she then stood up and returned the yearbook to the shelf. Sally didn’t bother with her night gown; she simply let her bath robe slide off her body and climbed naked into bed.