The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Please Smile

Disclaimer :

Same as any other story written in this site, if you are not of legal age to read erotic fiction, don’t read.

If you are not into incest don’t read. If anything here resembles anyone, I I seriously doubt it because I wrote it out from thin air.

Another note: Do forgive my writting skills as this is my first and English is not my first language. I just try to write as well as I possibly can with an on-line thesaurus and on-line dictionary. Thank you.

* * *

Section One

Walking-In

“Hi.”

I looked up from my counter and saw a middle-aged lady, average height with a pretty face, just walked in my store. I did a quick scan up and down and noted her features of her physical attributes and her dressing. Pretty good looking, for her age at least, with modest dressing of a white top matched with a long blue skirt and an inch high heel. Ah yes, a diamond ring on her hand. Hmmm. Pretty much looking like a wife or mother of a middle income husband or family. Take a quick glance at the shop big clock that is placed above the front door.

“Yes maam, good afternoon. How may I be of good service to you?” Trying to sound as good-natured as possible, I could almost hear the word “charming” from her mind. “Good afternoon to you too”, she replied while looking at my photographic equipment placed around the shop and samples of my pictures taken from various places and of various things and people hung on the walls. “I am wondering if you could take some pictures for my family and I and I would like to make an appointment for, say, next Saturday afternoon about this hour?” Smiling at her, I picked up my mouse, double-clicked on the scheduler icon on my computer. “Next Saturday you say? It should not be a problem. A family portrait for …?” I left it hanging and hopefully she would catch my meaning. She looked at me with an unsure look and replied “Hudson” I then casually typed in “HUDSON” in the scheduler and I looked at her with a polite smile and asked one more question. “And how many would that be in the family?” Two teens, an 18-year-old boy and a 19-year-old girl, and a husband was her reply. In my mind I said to myself, “And a wife makes four. Yup! That’s all the major things I need to know for now for my personal satisfaction”. I followed up with a few questions on how would she liked it to be done and where and all the other information that I needed for the photo shoot.

I handed her a form to fill up all other particulars of herself and her family stating name and age of all her family members; which institution are the two teens attending, husband work place, and the likes. Telling her that it is for record purposes and telling her that there is a chance of getting a discount or bonus for return customer and since it is in the database, customers recorded will also be notified of any promotional packages regarding family portraits. She didn’t really look interested in the possible promotional offers as it will be just another junk mail but since I am a nice guy she’ll sign up. After all, junk e-mails can be deleted and junk postal mails could be thrown away. I went on smiling and talk to her as politely as I should but behind the polite smile I have a villainous grin. My mind wondered off a bit thinking of the possibilities that is in store for them and for my pleasure. After showing several samples and getting the setting right for my customer (after all, business is business and pleasure comes later), I offered them a package that suits her budget and she was pleased with the service that I would offer. I told her that I would also expect the same level of service in return if I were to visit their store too. She just smiled quizzically. She then asked me how I know that her husband runs a family owned business. I told her that I just made a guess from the form that she filled in. She filled the section, without a second thought, of the address of her husband’s work place in full. Most wives do not know the full address of her husband’s work place I added. She turned slightly red, smiling and said, “Well, it’s just a little place he started a couple of years ago. I’m not working at the moment, just taking care of my teens.” I then commented her that her husband’s business seemed to be doing well and ask what business are they into. And she looked surprise and said, “Interior designing. My husband is doing interior designing. How did you...?” I told her that I notice her diamond ring is of new design and that’s another guess that her husband bought for her just recently (looks expensive too). She’s now impressed with my observation but more aware of what she’s going to say and what she’s going to reveal to me too. I just smiled and pretend that it’s all natural for me and I’m not going to do anything else. I gave her an appointment card and smiled and told her to be here on next Saturday at two in the afternoon and everything will be ready and told her to dress uniformly with the other members in the family. As she walked out of my store, I picked up the form again and casually looked at the information written. Mary. Her name is Mary, 39 years of age. Husband’s name is Berry, age 42, Kathryn and Billy as her daughter and son respectively.

* * *

Section Two

The Shoot: Take One

I’ve finished setting up my studio at the back of my store since they would like to have a studio photo shoot and I heard a “Hello” call at my desk-front. I glanced at my watch, two minutes after two, should be them now. I strolled along to the front and I smiled at the Hudson family. What a nice, lovely family we have here. The ladies are dressed in white, formal flower patterned, dresses and men in white with black pants and dark ties. Uniform dressing as I had asked them to do. Mary is almost the same height as her daughter at five feet five and Billy is about six-foot tall while the father is slightly shorter than the Billy.

I then took the lead in introduction by saying “Good day to the Hudson family. I am Keith, the owner of this store, welcomes you and you must be Mr. Berry Hudson.” As soon as I said that I was walking near Berry and held out my hand for a handshake. He looked pleasantly at me and seemed calm. He took my handshake with a firm grip. Not bad. He knows how to shake someone’s hand. I then shook hands with Billy and Kathryn as I say their names out loud and a “Hello again. Nice to see you to be right on time Mrs. Hudson”. We shook hands, gave each other warm smiles and I took the appointment card from her and place it in a tray on my front counter. “Shall we move to the studio for the photo shoot? I do not want any interruptions and so I will put a “Closed” sign in front”, I mentioned this out loud and went to my front door to turn my “Open” sign to “Close”.

I lead the family to the studio room inside my store, with several chairs at both sides of the center where the photo shoot is to be taken, a back drop of a dark blue pattern and I pointed to a dressing table located at the back corner for the ladies to freshen up if they would like to. “Oh, both of us are fine”, Mary speaking for herself and her daughter. All these while I’ve smiled at them and they smiled in return, this is good sign. So the motion is in place, I took a series of photo shots that looked good where they posed individually and several typical family group shots were taken while listening to my advice on how to pose and the likes.

All the while they were feeling calm and comfortable while I am giving advice and smiling always. After about forty five minutes and one roll of film later, I said with a smile, “Okay next shoot in line I’ll put on a different white light to brighten up the place for the next roll of film. Is everyone okay with that?” Everyone nodded in agreement and smiling in return. “Now for my personal touch,” I said to myself. I turned on the light of a special lighting equipment, that shines at them but from above and in front of me. I had a video camera in place too and turned it on and pressed the record button. I then slowly reload my camera so that the family would soak in light. I told them, “Look at me. Don’t pay too much attention to the bright white light in front while I take some pictures okay?” Slowly I walked and slowly I begin to do other things. They returned to their comfortable feeling and kept on smiling at the camera. I too smiled at them. “Now can you two, Mr. and Mrs. Hudson, stand closer together and in between the two teenagers? Closer please. That’s it. Now kiss. Yes. Kiss for the camera. French kiss for the camera and don’t forget to smile.” I went on to take three more shots of them French kissing, while the two teenagers just looked at their mom and dad so lovingly, kissing each other. Click. Click. Click. Slightly embarrassed but smiling and still felt at ease, after all, they love each other right? “Why don’t you two, Mr. and Mrs. Hudson, be more comfortable while kissing? This is to show that both the loving husband and wife are comfortable with each other and let it be a memorable kiss being taken.” As soon as I said that, the couple looked at me while the bright light is bearing down on them, the teens too were looking at me with a queried look. I waited a while to see if my light still functions as it should. Then Mr. Hudson asks, “What do you want us to do? I mean, how do you want us to pose?” I felt relieved when he asked me that question. “Well. How about you, Mr. Hudson, take off your clothes while kissing Mrs. Hudson and Mrs. Hudson takes off her clothes while kissing you? Isn’t that a good picture to be taken and isn’t that a good memory to be remembered?” I answered and waited, all the time smiling while I trembled inside hoping that my white light is still working as it should. “What a great idea! I’m up for it Berry,” said Mrs. Hudson with a smile. Her husband then smiled back at her and moved near to her and followed up with a kiss and then a deeper kiss and another while taking of their clothes one piece at a time. I felt very relieved and I told the teens to keep looking and see how loving their parents are. The shoes and the socks from both came off first, then his pants and then her dress then his shirt. Kathryn was standing next to her mother and Billy was standing next to his father both teens stood proudly and all the time smiling while I went on to take pictures and filming the scene. Click. Click. Click. It took sometime for them to remove their outer clothing because of the kissing routine but they manage to do it anyway. Mary was wearing a C-cup, white, laced push-up bra and black cotton panties while dad was wearing cotton, brown briefs and since it is tight, Berry was obviously having a hard-on. Now even in their underwear, they continued to kiss with the two teens watching as instructed. I then said “This is nice but not good enough. Tell you what, Kathryn and Billy, you two join your parents in taking of your clothes too? Slowly would be better as it would give me more time to take the shots one piece off at a time. It wouldn’t be a family if the parents are in their undergarments but their offsprings are not.” I sounded like it was an instruction but with a smile on my face. The two teenagers started to look at each other and then look at me and smiled under the white light. Kathryn, being older, took the first step and took off her shoe and when Billy saw his sister did that, he followed. In a few moments the teens, with their folded clothes placed on the chair next to them, were in their underwear, smiling and standing proudly next to their parents, looking at me while I followed up by taking more shots and filming them. Click. Click. Click. Kathryn is wearing a cute half-cut, pink colored brassier of size B-cup, and matching panties with small, white patterned, flowers and Billy was wearing black boxer shorts with yellow stripes at the sides. He too was having hard-on and a tent was form in front. I praised and giving positive remarks to the whole family by saying “Beautiful”, “That’s it”, “The best photo collection for the family” and the likes while doing my shots.

* * *

Part Three

The Shoot: Take Two

“Okay. Let’s stop here. All of you look here.” Still smiling when I instructed them as I changed my roll of film and the family returned my smile when they stop, turned, and look at me. I was in front and so they had to see me face to face while the white light beamed on their eyes. I know that the light is bright not too bright and not unbearable if you do not look at it directly so I let it sink a little more into their lovely eyes. “Let’s do another memorable thing. Let the teens this time show their love to one another. Yes. I think it is nice for the siblings to show love isn’t it?” It wasn’t a question per se but I still get nods from the Hudson family. “Okay same thing, Billy and Kathryn, please stand close and your parents please stand next to the teenagers. How many siblings do you know that shows the kind of love like your family now? So let’s show them with the proof of pictures of them kissing.” Then the two teens started to get close but shy, you can see that their faces blushed a bit and dare not look at the other sibling in the eye. Then again, the older sibling took charge and moved forward and kissed her brother. Slowly, lip kissing first then with more effort, the tongue was introduced and a second later, playing with his tongue when he put his tongue our. Parents look at their offspring with pride. Proudly knowing few siblings would show their love like this. The parents were guiding and telling their young ones on how to kiss especially for Billy since he shown that his kissing experience is lacking. Both the parents are guiding, telling and smiling at the camera and the two teens kissed and kissed while the camera clicks. Click. Click. Click. After a few minutes, I told Mary and Berry to kiss next to their children to set as an example. The two husband and wife were delighted. Kissing in their underwear was the whole family of Hudson, smiling and feeling comfortable, and so I said to myself, “On to phase two”.

“Let’s go one more step further okay? I want the parents to show an example of being a loving couple and not to be afraid to bare all. Most families do not show all because they have something to hide. I believe a loving family does not hide at all. So Mary and Berry, could you take the lead?” With a smile I showed them, with a smile, they followed my instructions. All inhibitions of baring nude in front of young ones and strangers seemed to fade, just like the shadows when the white light shines on them. Ah, the secret of it all. I smiled at the invention. Oh well, time to take more pictures and continued filming. Mary took off her last layer of clothing with a smile as she unclasped the bra hook with ease; letting it drop to her arms and tossing it carefully to the side into her neatly piled clothes. Her breasts left freely bouncing when she bent down to remove her panties. Nice and pink nipples were captured on film and also revealing a nicely trimmed bush when she stepped out of her panties and legs spread out a bit, putting her arms aside, and posing and smiling for the camera. Click. Click. Click. Mr. Hudson was already in the buff, with hands at his side, proudly looking at his wife with a nice hard-on of about seven inches but trying to conceal his blush when he looked at his two teenagers when he notice them looking at him. Then his wife moved next to him on his right smiling for the camera and they kissed. This time I told them to be more intimate. “Hold his cock, Mary, and stroke it with your left hand while kissing him so that you won’t block the camera view and Berry, use your right hand and play with her right boob okay? Good. That’s it! More. Do it for the memory and for the camera.” Click. Click. Click. “Okay Kathryn and Billy, your turn. Follow your parents, after all, they are showing an example for you two. That’s it. Take your underwear off and don’t forget to smile for the camera.” Kathryn quickly stripped and was beaming with pride to show her lovely body, also with a neatly trimmed bush. She stood next to her brother on her right and her father on her left. She then looked at Billy, who just finished taking off his clothes and moved in to his body, kissing him in full as she took her left hand, as instructed, and giving nice, long strokes to the six-and-a-half inch organ.

I was having a major hard-on but I know someone need to give instructions from the shadows or away from the white light. So I can’t join them. If I did join them, I would be in the light. Too much risk involved. Sigh. Can’t win them all but I decided to quickly strip while instructing them so that my prick would be free and won’t hurt as much. Case of blue balls? Yes. Case of blue balls and your own prick hurts while struggling to be free? No. So I tell them “I’m with you folks all the way and to show my willingness to go all the way, I too will take your photo shots in buff. Okay, show me your tongue movement, yeah! More tonsil hockey, yeah!” Click. Click. Click. “And cum! Cum! Cum on your partner gentleman”. The girls quicken their pace in stroking their partner’s cock while the men try to hump the hand that held their pricks. And before you know it, the two guys climaxed. Billy was first, splattering his cum on Kathryn’s breast, who is still kissing him and still slowly stroking the, now, half-flaccid organ. Seconds later, the more experienced couple was next. Being more experienced, Berry was able to hold and enjoy the feeling of a hand-job, but his wife knows him too well and knows how to stroke and to give him a faster orgasm. Click. Click. Click. I took more pictures of the two ladies with cum dripping down their breasts but what I had not expected was Mary took her hand and start to wipe the cum off her breasts and cum-covered body and lick it with joy. Since I left the instructions of being an example and the two teenagers should follow their example, Kathryn followed her mother’s example by licking her brother’s cum off her body with a smile on her face. The whole time the two gentlemen watched with glee. Now isn’t that a good picture taken?

* * *

Section Four

Changing positions

“Good. No. Excellent! I haven’t seen such a loving family displayed like this before. I’m serious here. I’m happy to be part of this family even though I am just the family’s photographer.” I said that with my arms open wide and a smile just as wide even my own cock is springing. I have total control over them but I must also control myself. If I join them and mistakenly look at the light, and no one else to give orders, I don’t know what would happen. A risk I can’t take. I focused on my job and enjoying it while changing to a new roll of film and looking at the proud, loving family who still smiles. “Okay, Mary, please stand next to your son and Kathryn, move next to your father. That’s it. Now I want both the girls to spread their legs a bit. Just a foot and a half wide, that’s it. Place your hands behind your head ladies and smile to your partner and for the camera.” Both ladies stood right of their partners and since they were placing their arms behind their heads, their breasts were slightly pushed out. “Okay gentlemen, put your right hand at their pussies and stroke the clit. That’s it. Nice and long strokes. Nice and long strokes.” Click. Click. Click. Mary was feeling good as Billy’s hand start to stroke up and down her pussy but since Billy is inexperience in doing a hand-job for a lady, his mother was guiding him. “Yes son. That’s it right there! Not too hard other wise I’ll feel the pain and not pleasure. Oh yes. Hmmmm. Oh, that’s good. Ugghhhhh.” On the other side, the daughter was in heaven. Moaning and groaning were heard quite clearly as Berry tickle her clit with expert stokes. No other audible words were heard. “Kiss the breasts gentlemen. First the left and then switch. That’s it. Keep licking and don’t forget to smile at the camera whenever possible folks!” It’s hard to smile for the camera when you have to lick and harder still to smile when you are being licked at your breast and with someone massaging your clit at the same time but I instructed them anyway. Click. Click. Click. I looked at my video camera to check on my tape storage quantity and saw that I still have plenty more to go. I smiled and cried, “Cum! Gentlemen make your partner cum just like what your partner did for you. As a loving family, giving is as good as taking. Cum!” And the gentlemen double their efforts in licking their partner’s breasts and stroking their partner’s clit. The girls were instructed to cum and were instructed to hold their hands behind their heads were taking all the pleasure given. Moaning and groaning, loud huffing and puffing and grunts were heard. Click. Click. Click. And then the girls came. First to cum is Kathryn because of her more experienced partner. Collapsing to the floor, she was picked up by her father and held him close to her body and remembered to smile at the camera. Berry, looking at his daughter so proudly, showed her his hand of her cum running down his arm from his hand and licked and showed his face to the camera that he is savoring Kathryn’s taste before swallowing. Right after he finished cleaning his hand and arm, his wife let out a loud cry. A cry of pure pleasure was heard. Mary too felt wobbly but manage to hold her balance. Billy seemed proud that he managed to make his mother cum like that. Holding up his arm of mother’s juice, he started to lick it, just like what he saw his father did to his sister. That was an example being followed by the son but what surprised me was the mother again, walked slowly to her son, took his arm and begin to lick her cum off. Oh yes, she too remembered how to smile for the camera. Click. Click. Click.

“Okay girls, hold your partners cock with your left hand once more. That’s it. Stroke it hard again.” I instructed. Click. Click. Click. “Now it is hard again. Lick it. Yes. That’s it. Like a lollipop. That’s it. Wow! Kathryn you do know how to do it and doing well and it seemed to me that you have done this before.” All Kathryn did was nod. She was too busy following my instructions and following her mother who is doing her brother as an example. A blowjob scene is now being filmed. Lick. Lick. Lick. Click. Click. Click. The suction that Mary gives to her son as she deep throat’s her son’s cock could be seen clearly and the sound when she pulls Billy’s cock in and out of her mouth was an amazing scene. The daughter wasn’t far in techniques too. Deep throat her father male organ while she expertly slides her tongue from the base to the top of her father’s prick. And moments later, both guys orgasm at the same time. I need to look at the instant replay to see who came first. Kathryn was good and definitely not her first time and Mary had the experience. Both took it in their mouths and was about to spit out when I saw them looking around for a place to spit, “Don’t throw it away”, I said. They stopped and looked at me with bloated cheeks and looking at me. I told the girls while they are looking at my direction and the light, “I know you want to spit the load but it is of your family members. How could you say that you love them when they give you what they had and you dump it away like that?” I waited a short while for the girls to soak the idea as the white light continued to shine on them. “Tell you what ladies, you must share. Since Kathryn got a gift from Berry and you, Mary, got a gift from Billy, could you just share with each other to show that you still love both the gentlemen AND the each other by kissing and exchanging the load?” So the two girls moved nearer to each other. Gave me a pleasing look and a smile while holding the sperm in their mouths, then turned to look each other and kissed. Kiss. Click. Kiss. Click. Tongue. Click. Cum pushed to the other partner’s mouth. Click. All while holding each other close by hugging and the gentlemen watched with such happy looks on their faces and smiled. “Good. Very good. Now Kathryn and Mary use your left hand to stroke your partner’s clit. Followed by your right hands to cup your partner’s breast and slowly massage it and play around with the nipple. That’s it. Good.” Click. Click. Click. I can see that the girls are enjoying that moment and the gentlemen are starting to get hard again. After a few minutes of capturing on film, I said to myself, “Okay. Let’s move on. Time for phase three”

* * *

Section Five

Loving family on film

“Get back to your partners now, Kathryn partners with Berry and Mary partners with Billy. Good. Since the gentlemen are having a hard-on, this means that you girls must help them out. After all, they are your part of your loving family.” Smiling at them and looking at their smiles to me. “Kathryn, since you did a very good blow job for your dad just moments ago. I would assume that you went all the way with sex too, did you not?” Kathryn looked at me and smiled, not even shielding her eyes from the white light, and said “Yes. I had sex several occasions before with my current boyfriend and I’m on the pill.” I looked at her parents who gave a somewhat surprised look but said nothing. Of course they didn’t say anything. I hadn’t instructed them to say anything yet. “And Billy, you seemed like a virgin, are you?” I waited for his reply. “No, sir. I am not a virgin sir but I haven’t had sex since my last,” a very polite reply from someone his age. “And how long a go was your last?", I questioned him. “My last was my first try at prom night”, looking a little down, shy to mention about his lack of experience in this area when he said it. His mother puts her arm around his shoulder and smiled proudly, pulling him close for a small hug from the side. “What happened after that? No follow up?” I asked again. He looked at me saying out loud, “Well, we went our separate ways as both of us just wanted to have sex for the first time. And that was it.” I smiled and cleared my throat. “Okay, now gentlemen, please take the chairs from the sides of the studio and place them in the center of the studio in the light and sit down. Good. Now ladies, on your knees and in front of your partner, do your job with your mouth on their cocks to get them hard once again but now play with your clitoris the same time.” A few minutes of sucking and playing later, small grunts were heard. It is time to move on to the next scene. “Okay ladies. Stand up. Move nearer to your partners and…sit. Sit on their hard-on. They are hard, ladies, and you can help them. Don’t be selfish, share. Don’t be cruel, help. Help them release their tensions. That’s it. Guide their cocks to the lips of your pussy. Yeah that’s it.” Click. Click. Click. “Arrrggghh.” That was Kathryn responding to her body when her dad’s seven inch cock was at half-way in her. “Uhmmmm” Billy heard his mother groan when she sat down on his six-and-a-half inch hard-on. Billy’s eyes were transfixed at his own male organ as it slowly but surely being engulfed by his mother’s hot, soft pussy. He loved every moment of it. A few more thrusts and both ladies are now fully impaled. “That’s it. Gyrate. Flex your pussy. You know men like that.” Click. Click. Click. “Okay gentlemen. Suck and play with your partner’s breasts and nipples. Use your mouth only while your hands are holding on to the seat of your chairs. That’s it.” Click. Click. Click. As I look at them, I was so tempted. My own hard-on was taking over my senses. Nearly. I gritted my teeth and went on with the show. Click. Click. Click. Mother was on top of her son and father was enjoying the feel of his daughter on his lap and his member in his daughter’s pussy. I just smiled. “Okay girls. Pump it! Remember that you are helping your partner’s hard-on. You are helping them to lose tension and release them of their pain.” The girls began to gyrate faster and faster then humping. Harder and harder, faster and faster they pumped. Click. Click. Click. “Arrrggghhh.” Both the ladies cried. The men had forgotten their smiles but rather focusing on the ladies and their humps. The men’s face changed to a more tensed look. For me, I just smile. Click. Click. Click. “Cum. Cum! CUM!” I cried. The men started to hump back. From their seats they were humping back. Pushing deeper and meeting with each thrusts to match their partner’s movement. What a sight. Click. Click. Click.

Oh. What an ending. Both the parents were helping the two teenagers to achieve orgasm and each child was trying to return the favor and in the end, all reached their climax about the same time. Billy came first then with his hand reached for his mother’s clit and helped her to achieve orgasm with his fingers. Kathryn came next but went on to hump to help dad achieve his climax. A puddle of mixed cum could be seen if a closer look were to be done on the both seats they were on. The ladies lay slump on their male partners’ chests and their male partners gave a slow, tender rub on back of their female bodies. Then the ladies held their heads up, giving their partners a French kiss to finish the scene. “How are the two teenagers doing?” Smiling as I asked. The two teens looked at me and the light and smiled. Billy gave a very big grin who is now feeling like a new man and trying to catch up for lost time. “Okay. We’ve seen parents giving love and affection to each other. We showed more with parents and the two teenagers together, just like a family should. Let’s see if the young ones can go the extra mile for each other. Let them show their love for each other. So Mary, please move to Berry and sit on his lap, facing the two teens. Kathryn, please move to your brother and kneel.” I went on to say, “That’s it. Berry, please play and fondle Mary’s breasts and nipples. Mary, please put your hands behind your back and as far back and away from Berry’s head as possible so that the view to your breasts isn’t covered while Berry’s plays with your breasts. Good.” Click. Click. Click. I then focused on the teens, “Now Kathryn, please suck on Billy’s cock to get him hard again. Go ahead. That’s it. Taste your mother’s juice too. Your mother left the juice that is mixed with your brother’s cum just for you. Ain’t that sweet?” Click. Click. Click. “Now it is hard again Kathryn, please lie on the floor. That’s it. Open your legs a little more to give access to Billy.” Click. Click. Click. I then instructed Billy by saying “Billy, go down on your knees. Good. Now lick your sister’s pussy. Yes. That’s it. Your father’s cum is there. Remember, the ladies of your family shared their juices, so could the men of Hudson. Don’t be shy or scared. That’s it. Lick. Lick.” Click. Click. Click. “Okay Billy. Whenever you’re ready, please move on top of Kathryn and place your cock at the entrance of her pussy”. A loud moan of pleasure came out of Mary’s mouth. All eyes were focused on her and we let out a small laugh. She just smiled and went on watching while her husband still playing with her breasts. “Now thrust in your cock, Billy. Do it slowly so that you won’t hurt your sister and also for the camera to capture the loving moment and please smile for the camera. That’s it. Excellent!” Click. Click. Click. Soon, the scene became brother impaling sister while the father, who now penetrated into mother, watching the two siblings. Kathryn is how humping back and wrapping her legs around Billy’s waist. Her hands wonder around her brother’s back and lightly scratching the back and rubbing at the same time. Kathryn moaned while feeling every movement of her brother’s thrusts into her. She was in pure bliss. The brother was focusing on humping to give maximum pleasure to his sister and humping he did. Click. Click. Click. “Faster! Faster! Faster!” I yelled. The whole family responded with faster movements. Click. Click. Click. Billy cried “I’m there!”, as Billy squirts his cum load into his sister who wraps her legs around Billy even tighter and brought him close for a nice, long French kiss. The parents came next and then I ordered a switch of partners again and asked the men to lick and suck the cum off the ladies pussies. Click. Click. Click.

* * *

Section Six

Final Frame

The whole family got dressed without any hurry. I too got dressed. Some of them were helping each other to put clothes on too. Since they were still basking in the white light while they were putting on their clothes, I continued to “click” with my camera. I then gave them my last instructions. “Okay loving Hudson family, I think you have proven to each member of this family that you love the other member a lot and you all have proven that to me too BUT outsiders may not understand and may not want to see the photographs. I think you know that. So I’ll give you your pictures, all of it, but you should know that you only show the first batch of pictures and keep the others for your own and to be seen by your own members only. Remember the memories from time to time and keep the knowledge to yourselves but knowing that you will love each other and won’t hurt each other. If you want to keep practicing your love for each other, then by all means do so. Should you be interested in taking more pictures, please come again and I’ll see to it that you’ll get another set. Probably you could come back and do it in a different setting or situation. What say you folks?” I gave them my big smile at them and Berry spoke, “On behalf of my family, I wanted to thank you for being such a nice photographer to us and even helped us to understand our kind of love for each other and we definitely won’t forget that and we definitely will stay on doing at home. We will try hard not to wake the neighbors or get suspicious as I know the outside people just don’t understand.” He smiled back at me too. I then turned off the white light and glanced at the timer on the equipment, it read 107 minutes. I raised my eye-brow and ushered the family to the front counter with a smile.

“Oh by the way, here’s a blank check for you”, he said as he rip out a page of his check book from his back pocket. “Just fill in the amount field and let us know the total so that the check won’t bounce. It is a small token for the pleasure and for the memories that you gave us.” Berry passed me the check as soon as he filled in the necessary details for a blank check. I thank them for the check and said to myself, “Maybe it is worth it after all”. I told them that the pictures and a complimentary photo album would be ready for pick up exactly next week. Thanking me, they all left my shop, smiling as they went to my front door. I bid farewell to the Hudson family and turned the sign to “Open” one more time and went to pack up my things in the studio at the back. Darn. I had forgotten to ask them to clean the two chairs they used. Then I heard a “Hello. Is anyone here?” from the front. I went to the front and smile at the couple that came in, a young girl about twenty, holding on to the arm of an older, middle aged, woman. Hmmmm. Same physical features. Mother and daughter perhaps? I asked, “Yes maam, good afternoon. How may I be of good service to you?” The two smiled in tandem and the older woman replied, “Well, my family of five would like to seek a photographer who takes family portraits.”