The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pleasure in Darkness

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Something I’ve long planned that I think I’m ready for. Enjoy.

It was absolutely amazing how one took even the simplest things about sight for granted until it was gone. The sky, grass, water, fire, color, when one was cut off from that without warning, it was a devastating experience and one that meant suffering to Sandra.

Before the accident, she had been an artist, a good one in her opinion. Not too famous but she liked it, liked being able to create and more importantly, able to see her creation come to life before her. But all that had changed in the car accident that took away the one thing that she felt made her life worth living. Her ability to create.

It was so weird, opening her eyes in the morning but still seeing nothing but darkness, forced to remember where every single item in her room was to avoid smashing into anything. She had to learn how to cut her food without cutting herself or knocking over a glass. And she had to have her entire wardrobe specially coordinated with raised cards for different colors so she didn’t go out dressed for a clown convention.

Actually, that last part wasn’t so large a difficulty. Ever since being released, home had become all Sandra knew. She had taken a couple of lessons from the special aid department of the hospital but that was pretty much all the human contact she had. She preferred to sit all day in her apartment, not even bothering to clean the mess she had left when, in a rage, she ripped apart several of her pieces in anger over not being able to do any more.

No one understood her, it was just that simple. Not even the doctors who said that it may pass and she may be able to see once more someday. No, no one could understand her or what she felt. That she could never see her attractive face, clear and bright blue eyes, jet black long hair or impressive body. She wasn’t egotistic, she just hated no longer being able to see herself anymore. Or anything else.

And no one could understand how she had lost her outlet for creativity, that she needed to see what she was making in order to make it work. Without her art, she was nothing and she really saw no reason to go on.

Needless to say, it wasn’t long before her friends decided to stage an intervention before she went over the line and did something drastic like suicide or something. Sandra hadn’t wanted it, she wanted nothing more than to be just left alone but they were admandant about getting her out and seeing (no pun intended) someone who could help her try and deal with all this.

So Sandra now sat in the waiting room of a therpaist’s office, her cane impatiently tapping on the floor. She reached over to one arm to feel at the raised numbers of her watch and could tell it was now fifteen minutes past her appointment time. Wonderful, she didn’t even want to come here and already she was being kept waiting. God, why couldn’t her friends just leave her alone and let her deal with this her way?

“Sandra?” A deep and authoritive voice got her attention. Although she didn’t really need to, she moved her head towards the direction of the voice, a pair of dark glasses covering her blank and unseeing eyes. She rose up carefully, adjusting her black blouse and skirt around a body that was still in excellent shape, despite having gained a few pounds from her staying home and binging. She moved carefully, her cane tapping against the walls as she moved forward. “Do you need help?” the voice asked.

“No,” Sandra said plainly. She continued slowly, the cane letting her know the way was clear down the short hallway. She heard the man’s voice talk once more to his secretary, a woman who sounded like she was in her mid-twenties at least. Sandra was willing to be anything the woman looked perky and lithe, with more looks than skills. It was amazing how well she had gotten used to judging people solely on voices.

“The couch is on your right,” the male voice said as she entered what felt like a large room. Nodding, Sandra let her cane tap against the furniture, then carefully sat down on it, reclining as she folded up the cane. There was a pause as a body sat in a chair near her. “So,” Marcus Benton said. “How are you?”

Sandra was silent for a long moment, letting it grow. “Okay, let’s see if I can put you at ease a bit,” Marcus said. “Let me give you a visual of myself so you have someone to think of when you talk to me. “Six foot even, dark hair, light suit, ruggedly handsome yet with intelligence in his eyes.”

“Really,” Sandra said, a bit of her old dry humor coming back. “Forgive me for saying but for all I know, you could be a short, overweight balding man with a nice voice.”

There was a chuckle for an answer as Marcus seemed to be trying to put her at ease. “True enough but ask anyone and they’ll tell you I am telling the truth there. Look, Sandra—”

“I wish I could,” she remarked bitterly.

“Okay, now that’s the whole problem,” Marcus said. “You’ve suffered a major blow here, I understand that and while I can’t pretend I know what you’re going through, I do know that letting it overwhelm you like this is not healthy.”

“You don’t understand,” Sandra sighed. “No one can. No one will.”

“I can imagine losing your sight is bad......”

“It’s not that,” Sandra sighed. “It’s losing my ability to create.”

“You can still create, Sandra. You haven’t lost that.”

“But I need to see what I’m doing to make it work. Without being able to do that....I’m nothing. I’m just nothing.”

“No one’s nothing, Sandra. No one.” There was another long pause as Sandra fidgeted slightly as Marcus waited for a response. “All right, Sandra, let’s try something here. A little technique you can try at home so you can try and keep everything in perspective. Just sit back and relax, all right, close your eyes.”

“Why? The view’s the same.”

“Okay, then, at least take off your glasses,” Marcus’ voice said. He watched as Sandra did so and spoke. “All right, Sandra, just listen to my voice. Listen to my voice and try to relax, Sandra, just listen to my voice and try to relax. Try to put your mind at ease, Sandra. Just try to put your mind at ease and relax. Try to imagine something, Sandra, something you like, something of your art or some other item that you like.”

“A diamond,” came Sandra’s answer. True, she always had liked diamonds, working them into several of her pieces. She just liked them, like the facets of them and how she could seem to see new things in every one. As Marcus talked, she could imagine a diamond in her mind, memories of that beauty in her mind now, memories of how it would shine sometimes if the light hit it, how it would shine so brightly.

She could imagine it spinning as well a bit, spinning in the air before her. As Marcus’ calm voice spoke to her, she could see that diamond spinning, see it spinning around and around in her field of vision. She felt like she could see it spinning, throwing off little facets of light at her. God, she missed things like this, little optical illusions like windows of light flashing as the diamond spun around and around, spinning and flashing, spinning and flashing, as Marcus talked she could see it spinning and flashing, spinning and flashing....

Sandra realized how calm she was, how relaxed she felt, so very calm and relaxed, calm and relaxed. She felt so at ease, more so as Marcus spoke to her, so very relaxed, the diamond remaining bright in her mind but otherwise she thought of nothing else, she felt nothing else but the overwhelming calm and relaxation that flowed through her. She lay there, eyes still open but blank and a bit glazed to boot, letting Marcus slowly talk to her.

Marcus stopped talking and Sandra took notice how calm and relaxed she felt and how wonderful it was to let go of all her fears and worries and bitterness, to just lie here in such calm and peace. She vaguely heard a buzz as Marcus pushed something on his desk and the door opened, the small pad of feet on it. “Yes, Doctor?” Sandra heard the secretary, Beth was her name, she believed, say.

“Nap time, Beth,” Marcus said and Sandra heard Beth give a little sigh and there was the sound of her breathing steadying. She heard Marcus give some command but couldn’t hear it as well, the sounds of a zipper coming and the sounds of clothing being removed. Sandra felt Marcus’ hand fall on her shoulder and let out a sigh.

“You’re so relaxed now, Sandra,” Marcus’ voice came to her. “You love being this relaxed, Sandra, you’re so at ease feeling this way. Just think of the diamond as I speak, Sandra, think of it and relax further and further as I talk to you.”

Sandra felt his hand slide over her chest, stiffening slightly but at a few whispered words, she was relaxing again as she felt Marcus’ hands slowly slide onto the buttons, slipping each one off. “You’re so relaxed now, Sandra, you’re so deep in this wonderful relaxation,” Marcus’ voice intoned as Sandra felt another pair of hands, female hands, slide off her shoes. “You may be blind, Sandra, but you can still feel,” Marcus said. “In fact, you can feel even more now than when you had sight. You know that to be true. You know it, Sandra, you can feel the touch of another person much more sensitive on your skin.”

He had opened up her blouse and pulled it away, Sandra letting him slide the cloth off her limp arms. She let out a slight gasp as she felt the woman, Beth, undo her skirt and pull it aside. Marcus’ hands slid over her chest, at the firm breasts under the silk bra. Meanwhile, a pair of female hands slid over her thighs, sending little bolts of electric arousal through Sandra’s body.

“Yes, you can feel my touch now, Sandra, you can feel it and you love it,” Marcus said, his hands sliding over her breasts, fingers coming near the clasps. “Yes, you love how your skin feels now, Sandra and you love how another’s hands feel on your skin, so sensitive, you can feel it all and it arouses you, Sandra, it arouses you so much.”

Sandra felt cool air hit her chest, dimly aware her bra was being unsnapped and pulled away but not caring, loving the feeling as Marcus’ firm hands cupped her shapely breasts, pinching the nipples as he spoke. “Yes, so aroused, Sandra, so aroused by touch, so aroused by touch now, Sandra. My touch has made you so aroused, Sandra, Beth’s touch makes you aroused, so aroused now, Sandra, so aroused that you must answer it, Sandra, you must answer that arousal and answer it now, Sandra, you must answer that arousal now.”

“Yes.....” Sandra heard her voice say, excitement in it. She moaned as she felt Beth’s hands slide into her panties, fingers moving over her now wet clit. “Yes....Must answer.....”

There was an unzipping sound and then something was pushing against her face, something hard. “Open your mouth, Sandra,” Marcus stated. “Open your mouth and feel arousal within.” Sandra did, opening her mouth and feeling something long and warm enter it. Although she didn’t need to do it, she closed her eyes as she felt incredible arousal go through her body, arousal so bad that she had to answer it. She took the long thing in her mouth, lips moving up and down the shaft, tongue tickling the end and let the arousal just overcome her.

As her mouth went at the long object, Sandra could feel Marcus’ strong hands massaging her breasts, pushing them together as he let out a moan of satisfaction. Sandra felt her panties pulled down, fingers sliding around her pussy for several long moments, adding to the thrill. She gasped around the long meat in her mouth as she felt something wet and warm move over her pussy. She felt something enter her, a tongue she realized, a tongue that began to lap at her clit as female hands moved up and down her thighs, sending electric thrills to her pussy, adding to the power as the tongue, Beth’s tongue she somehow knew, licked away at her womanhood. Sandra kept going suckling the strange object in her mouth, feeling a warm liquid begin to emit from it, adding to her sucklings. She felt her breasts pushed together and then her mouth became engorged with the liquid, which tasted so good she had to suck and lick and swallow every single drop she could. In seconds, she was done and then she felt the tongue slide deeper into her and suddenly, her entire body was shaking, she could feel herself erupting from her pussy, juices spilling onto that tongue, Beth’s tongue and licked away by her without pause.

Sandra lay there, panting for breath as the long object was pulled from her mouth. There was some movement and she seemed to hear Marcus’ voice talking, but not to her. She felt a weight on the sofa and then a warm male body over her, those hands back on her breasts, rubbing at them. She felt her legs parted and then gasped as she felt something hard slide into her pussy and begin to pump into her, sliding in and out in long, slow movements. Sandra let out a moan of delight as she felt herself being pleasured, a tongue now on her tits, sliding over the erect nipples as the figure seemed to try to drive her onward to another orgasm.

There was another weight as something warm moved onto Sandra’s face. She opened her mouth and breathed in a sweet and musky scent, something warm and wet over her mouth. Instinctively, she let her tongue drag inside it, inside the nice lips, and burrow inside the sweet passage. She felt a pair of female hands take hers and lift them up and felt herself cupping a pair of large melon-like handles. Breasts, she realized as her tongue darted in and out of the passage. She was rubbing Beth’s breasts as she licked at the secretary’s pussy while Marcus’ cock pumped away at her own. All that flashed through Sandra’s mind, a vague image of a threesome but it vanished. All she could think of was pleasure, the amazing pleasure of the hard cock going at her, of her tongue sliding over the sweet lips, her hands massaging the large breasts. She felt her legs tense around the male body as he let loose, blasting his wad into her. She opened her mouth and it was suddenly filled with a shower of sweet juice, even sweeter than before and she licked and swallowed once again to get it all.

Vague images came to her of different positions, her on her hands and knees while that hard object moved into her ass, her being licked by two mouths, her feeling up a female body but soon they all faded into familiar darkness, darkness soon dominated by that diamond, by that spinning diamond, the diamond telling her to forget, the diamond telling her to remember the arousal, to remember the arousal but forget all else, forget all else, let the memories go into darkness, let them go into darkness......

“And awake.” Sandra blinked her blind eyes and sat up. She felt suddenly refreshed and much more alert than before, aware she was in an office and what she was doing here. “Are you all right?” Marcus’ voice came to her.

“Yes,” she replied, a bit surprised. “Yes, I am.” A smile came across her face. “Very all right. Amazingly so.”

“I thought it’d help,” Marcus said and she could tell he was smiling and for some reason it thrilled her. “Hopefully, this will help you cope a little better. I’d like to see you again soon, check on your progress.”

“No problem,” Sandra said, standing up and wobbling a bit. She must have been more tired than she thought, her body ached a little from it all. She shook it off and let her cane extend as she headed to the door.

“The doctor will see in exactly one week,” Sandra heard Beth’s voice say and for some reason, even so simple a request gave her a little thrill.

“Not a problem,” Beth said, taking the special Braille card she handed out. She’d need to get cracking on those books more, learn Braille more quickly. She also needed to get out more, she realized, see people again. And she suddenly realized something else. That she didn’t really need to see to create anymore. For some bizarre reason, the thought of something malleable under her touch not only burst with creativity, but made her....excited. This doctor was good. With a little more time, she had no doubts she would soon be seeing things in a whole new way.