The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Power of True Hypnotism: Risk and Reward

Archdomina Annika embarks on a quest to to save her dear friend’s life

(This story comes after “The Power of True Hypnotism: Reconciliation”)

“Now that we are on our way, you simply must tell me all about your grandson,” Annika Pemberton said to her traveling companion.

Clad casually in nothing but a long pastel blue skirt and her customary jewelry, she was lounging in an extremely comfortable chair in the main cabin of a large private luxury jet; the craft was a Bombardier Global 7500, a jet normally used by very high ranking CEOs and other wealthy travelers.

This particular plane originally belonged to an Italian billionaire named Giorgio Cardellini, a man who had drawn Annika’s ire; it now belonged to The Archdomina as did the billionaire himself, along with his wife and their daughter.

Annika had commanded Giorgio to send the jet to Boise and place it at her disposal, along with his wife and daughter, who were serving as flight-attendants for the Archdomina’s trip across the country.

Attractive, sexy women of twenty-one and forty-two respectively, Stella and Fabiola were vapid socialites who were completely enslaved to Annika.

They were currently standing nearby, each one naked with their long light brown hair in a ponytail, awaiting their owner’s commands. Each hypno-slave sported a fabulous body, with olive skin and shaved pussies to go along with dark green eyes and classically beautiful European features.

Giorgio, Fabiola’s husband and Stella’s father, was home in Italy, working hard to increase his, and in turn Annika’s, vast fortune.

When she had called Giorgio to order him to send the jet, she had also spoken to his wife and daughter, using post-hypnotic triggers and commanding them to come to Boise to serve her . “Would you like some tea, Ophie?” Annika asked her companion. Ophelie smiled. “Yes, that sounds lovely, thank you,” Ophelie replied with a nod.

Seated beside her, looking regal and strong in her usual finery was Grand Mistress Ophelie Guillaume. Similar to the Archdomina, she had gone topless, wearing a colorful skirt of her own, one of warm earthy colors, orange, brown, red, and yellow. Around her neck she wore a strand of cultured pearls, and, for the first time in several decades, she now wore a green dolemite necklace, a twin to the one her friend wore. Her fingernails and toenails were painted white, and though she wore no rings on her fingers, she’d kept her platinum and emerald toe rings.

She was looking better than she had in weeks; the two powerful hypnotists had undergone a ‘bonding trance’, as Annika temporarily transferred some of her power and strength to her dear friend.

Stella, you will bring us some tea,” Annika commanded in perfect Italian.

“Yes, Archdomina. I live only to obey you,” the sexy young socialite-turned-slave replied, immediately heading for the jet’s galley.

A few moments later, Ophelie accepted a steaming mug from Stella.

“Thank you,” she said again, speaking to Nika while ignoring the slave completely. “You always know how to travel in style.” Her grin faded slightly, however, as she let out a sigh. “You wish to hear about my grandson, Zebediah, hmm? Well, I don’t mind saying that the boy is certainly exceptional... in his own unique way. And yet, as much as I would love to take credit for him turning out so well, I know it was merely the boy himself, not my rearing that is responsible,” she said, sipping her tea.

Annika chuckled.

“Nonsense; I am sure he has much to be grateful to you for. At least he is devoted to The Art; I could not get my own son to practice, though he was a great man. You did better than I,” she replied, raising her teacup to her lips.

But Ophelie merely shook her head. “I can admit, now, that I was a terrible mother,” she said ruefully.

The Archdomina raised an eybrow.

“A bit harsh, don’t you think?” she asked.

“I know not of your relationship with your son, Nika... but I made so many mistakes with my Aurélie,” The Grand Mistress said with a deep sigh.

“All parents make mistakes; I made plenty,” Annika replied.

Ophelie sighed again.

“We were so young back then... so sure of ourselves, that we knew everything. But, it wasn’t as if I had much of an idea of how to be a mother myself—my own mother died when I was so young I barely even remember her face,” she said ruefully.

She drank deeply from her mug before continuing.

“When I first had Aurélie, I was determined to raise the perfect hypnodomme, to teach her everything I knew, to learn from my own mistakes, and ensure that she became the most powerful hypnotist of her age,” Ophelie said.

Annika nodded.

“Unfortunately, parenting does not come with an instruction manual. We all do the best we can. David listened to me to point, and he respected me and the True Hypnotism community…but he never wanted to be a part of it no matter how much I encouraged him, begged him…and threatened him. I came perilously close to simply hypnotizing him into complying with my wishes for his future. In the end I decided that would be a bad idea, for multiple reasons. Now I wish I had; he would not have become a police officer and died in the line of duty while Alex was so young. I yielded to his stubbornness and look what happened; I will always blame myself for his death, at least in part,” she replied solemnly.

Ophelie sighed sympathetically, reaching out to grasp her friend’s hand, squeezing it gently.

“Believe me, Nika, we both share similar regrets. I blame myself for my daughter’s death as well. You always said growing up that if there was one word to describe me, it was stubborn. Well, my daughter inherited that trait twice over. To my disappointment, it turned out that she had no talent for hypnotism at all. She was however, a powerful witch. Nevertheless, I continued trying to train her, pounding the lessons into her hoping that perhaps it might spark the talent within her. It was all for naught. All I did was cause my daughter to resent me. She grew to see herself as a disappointment in my eyes, and thus to hate me for it. By the time I realized how she felt, the damage was done. My own daughter wanted nothing more to do with me, or the True Hypnotism community. As soon as she was old enough she left; simply packed up her belongings and just ran away, ” she said.

It was a bitter pill, one of many deep regrets that the white-haired woman carried with her. She had calmed down in her later years, having gained the wisdom to look at a situation and react without emotion. However, at the time Aurélie had left Ophelie was still feeling anger and guilt from her rift with Annika and she had simply shut down. She cut ties with her daughter, refusing to track her down or try to talk to her though she could have easily done so.

Several years passed before they spoke again.

Knowing her mother would never reach out to her, Aurélie had contacted her, informing her that she was happily married and that she had given birth to twins, a boy and a girl.

Stunned, shamed that her pride had caused her miss out on such important parts of her daughter’s life, Ophelie had reconciled with her daughter. Aurélie had agreed to visit and bring her family to meet her mother.

It was a deep and profound joy, meeting her grandkids for the first time. Unfortunately, it was soon followed by the most sad and tragic event of her life.

Returning home, Aurélie’s family was involved in a fatal car crash, with only young Zebediah surviving.

Heartbroken, mourning not only the loss of her daughter and family, but also the years wasted out of petty spite, she adopted the boy and resolved to raise him as her own.

“That car crash…so much changed for me that day. I took in Zebediah and raised him, determined not to make the same mistakes I had with Aurélie. But I still had no idea how to be a good mother. When I discovered he had both the gift of True Hypnosis as well as the gift of magic, I began training him. I pushed him hard... trying to make sure he was prepared for the kind of life that we live. I tried to be mindful of his feelings, to make sure he knew that I loved him, and that he was more to me than my replacement child. However, unlike his mother, Zeb was... passive. Complacent. Where Aurélie would argue and yell at me without backing down, her son was more accepting. Not to say that he lacked a spine, there was definitely fight in him, I saw it. On the rare occasions his temper would get the better of him, but the boy was generally more... introspective…,” Ophelie mused.

Annika chuckled and set down her mug.

“Fabiola, come kneel before me and massage my feet,” she commanded.

“Yes Mistress, I live only to serve you,” the normally arrogant and haughty socialite replied.

Annika nodded with approval as Fabiola moved instantly to obey her command; the thrill of humiliating powerful people like the sexy Italian woman never grew old even after decades of degrading others.

“Alexandria is much the same; quiet and thoughtful, though she can be a tornado when riled up. I am fortunate she is a true prodigy at most things she tries. I didn’t get to start training her until she was older, but she took to hypnotism like a duck to water. Fortunately her father had put her into martial arts training when she was very young, and her mother did not completely shelter her from me or who I am. Still, she is quite young and naive; I am glad that she found Casey. Their relationship is a rare one, and their wedding was delightful,” she said as Fabiola massaged her feet.

“Casey is it? The one you trained, the little firecracker they call ‘Tiny Tough’?” Ophie asked with interest.

Though she had withdrawn from the hypnotism community, she had kept up on the events and prominent people within it.

“My grandson is a very big fan of hers. He has been following her career as a mercenary hypnotist for a while. From what I’ve heard of her, she is most impressive,” Ophelie added.

Annika nodded.

“Indeed; ironically she was a police officer herself for a short time before I found her; she is the most natural hypnotist I have ever met, a truly unique woman. She is like a daughter to me, and I am overjoyed she and my Alexandria have fallen in love. They will be a true power couple in the community going forward, and they have befriended recently emerged Dragon of Hypnothea,” she said proudly.

“The Dragon? You mean that young newcomer, the upstart Domina Peggy? The leader of the... what was it, the Fascinating Five?” Ophelie asked.

“Indeed, I’ve met with her personally and I am quite convinced she is The Dragon,” Annika replied.

Ophelia laughed, shaking her head.

“Amazing. The Goddess truly is mysterious. You and I reconciling, your student and your granddaughter becoming a couple, meeting with one who would become Hypnothea’s avatar and befriending she and her friends. It is almost as if she is bringing specific people together for some glorious and momentous event,” she mused, sipping more tea.

“So it would seem,” Annika agreed.

“So much time spent doubting Her... so much time lost…,” Ophelie muttered.

With an effort, she shook off her momentary melancholy.

“That is in the past; what is important now is the present, and the future,” she said with fresh resolve.

“You are right, dear. We still have many things left to accomplish together after we get you well. The Goddess is becoming more active again, and we must be ready to perform in Her name and carry out Her will,” Annika said with conviction.

Ophelia frowned slightly as a thought occurred to her

“Nika. About your young one, Casey; I just remembered something that one of my sources in Boise had relayed... that she had recently suffered a serious injury and had been taken to the hospital…?” she asked.

Annika’s jovial mood faltered somewhat at the reminder.

“Yes, that is true. She suffered a rather severe gunshot wound I’m afraid. She was in a deep coma for a while, and everyone was quite worried, but she recently woke up and is recovering slowly but surely,” she replied.

“I see…,” Ophelie nodded, connecting the dots.

“What are you getting at, dear?” Annika asked lightly.

“Earlier, when you mentioned the flower from Hypnothea’s garden that we are currently seeking, you said that you had already sought out its owner, only for her to insult and deny you. So, you were seeking the flower even before you know of my malady…Tell me truthfully Nika, was this miracle cure meant for your former student, young Casey?” Ophelie asked.

Annika smiled.

“You are a perceptive old bat, aren’t you? Yes, Casey was the reason I initially sought the flower. However, after I learned of your situation, I knew you needed it more than Tiny Tough,” she replied with a raised eyebrow.

“Nika... I appreciate this, more than you can possibly know... but I cannot let you do this. Hypnothea’s flowers are extremely rare and precious, and if your granddaughter’s beloved truly needs it to recover, then I cannot accept it,” Ophelie said.

She held up a hand before Annika could protest.

“Hear me out, old friend. I am an old woman. I have already lived my life. Lady Casey has her entire life still ahead of her. If there is a choice to be made, then surely it is for her!” She smiled serenely at the Archdomina.

“Ophelie…,” Annika began.

“Nika, you are my best friend. My closest companion. But Alexandria and Casey—they are your family. And family should always come first,” Ophelie interrupted her.

Annika shook her head.

“I have heard you out Ophie, now please hear me. Yes, Casey is family to me... but so are you! You are more than just a friend. You are my sister. We were raised together. We have shared so much... fought and laughed and cried together, how can we be anything but family?” she asked with an exasperated sigh.

Ophelie nodded, tears in her eyes, but she remained silent. “I care deeply for Casey. And if it turns out that there is nothing else the doctors can do for her, then yes, I intend to find another flower to aid in her healing. But Ophelia, Casey is merely injured, not dying. She will not only survive, she is expected to recover fully in time. I trained her to use self-hypnosis to accelerate healing, and no one is more tenacious than Casey. She will be fine. In the event she needs a flower to recover fully, she can wait. You cannot. Without the flower, you will perish. And that I will not abide, and neither would Casey. So please... let me do what I can for you, so that together we will have the time to help Casey, should she need it, as well,” Annika said reasonably.

Ophie sighed softly and smiled.

“It seems that you are determined in this. I cannot find fault in your rationale. Very well, Nika. It seems that, as usual, you have the last word. And in this... I am very grateful,” she said.

While the two powerful hypnodommes were talking in the main cabin, their servants Shari and Riley were in a small bedroom near the back of the plane; they were lying beside one another on the bed, naked and sweaty, breathing heavily from a bout of passionate lovemaking.

“Mmmmm... oh... I must say Mistress Riley, the more I get to know you the more fascinated I find myself becoming. I begin to wonder if it is merely your considerable charms or your hypnotic talents that are so enticing me,” Shari said playfully.

Riley giggled.

“Perhaps I’ve hypnotized you; I am a master hypnotist after all,” she teased.

“Whatever it is, I can honestly say I have neither the will nor the desire to resist you,” Shari replied seductively.

Smiling, Shari ran a bare foot idly along her lover’s leg.

“I suppose we should leave the bed at some point and go check in with our beloved owners… not that their immediate needs aren’t being met by the slaves attending to them, but I cannot help feeling concerned for Mistress Ophelie. The Archdomina’s bonding trance has temporarily given her back her health and vitality, but she still needs to take it easy and rest as much as possible,” she said.

Riley chuckled.

“Ever the responsible nursemaid, I see,” she said.

She let out a sigh of contentment.

“Tell me Shari, I am curious…how did you come to serve as the Grand Mistress’ Most Loyal?” Riley asked.

Shari laughed ruefully.

“Such an interesting question! Well, if you truly wish to know, I was sent to assassinate her,” she replied.

Riley blinked in surprise.

“Are you teasing me?” she asked suspiciously.

Shari shook her head.

“It is true! So many years ago... I was so very young back then. A Mossad-trained assassin, I’d been sent in eliminate Mistress in her sleep. I had no idea what I was getting into. All I’d been told was that she was a blind old woman in a house with a number of servants protecting her. So, I made my way past her security, snuck past all her guards, and slipped into her bedroom. I’d been completely silent, yet she’d known I was there the entire time,” she explained.

“Okay, this is truly interesting! Please, continue,” Riley replied, intrigued by the story.

“Mistress Ophelie toyed with me at first. She calmly questioned me, trying to get me to give up the person who had sent me. I refused. Again, I had no idea who I was dealing with... that had she wished it, she could have easily made me confess my entire life’s story. Still, I refused to volunteer the information. Knowing myself caught, that I had failed in my task, I withdrew my knife, planning to kill myself. Mistress Ophelie froze my movements with a gesture, not allowing me to act…but I was determined,” Shari continued.

As Riley watched, Shari gestured to the small pile of clothing folded neatly on the dresser across from them. To her surprise, a large serrated knife lifted from Shari’s bodice, floating across the room to Shari’s waiting hand. She flashed her companion a smile and winked.

“Are you a witch?” Riley asked with a raised eyebrow.

“I do not advertise the fact, but I do possess modest mentalist abilities, leaning heavily toward telekinesis. My specialty is manipulating my knives…but back to my story. Unable to move, I tried to manipulate my knife to slit my throat with my mentalist powers. Again, Mistress Ophelie stopped me with a telepathic hypnotic suggestion, but the act had actually surprised her. I had impressed her, both in my loyalty to my patron, as well as my determination to kill myself rather than betray him,” Shari said almost wistfully.

She remembered that night as if it were yesterday... the night her life had changed forever.

“You are most impressive, girl,” her Mistress had told her.

Shari had been silent, hypnotically frozen as she listened to the Master Hypnotist.

“In your skill, ability, determination, and your loyalty. But that loyalty, my dear, is misplaced. Surely now, you must realize that you were used as an expendable pawn,” Ophelie continued with a sharp, disapproving glance.

Shari had continued to remain silent, unable to move.

“You were sent to me without any foreknowledge of who and what you were facing. They, however, knew precisely what I could do,” Ophelie explained calmly.

Shari’s eyes had narrowed at that.

“You were a pawn, meant only to gauge my abilities... to test me and see if I had an exploitable weaknesses that the ones you work for might use. You were not meant to survive this encounter, or at least they do not care if you do. They likely assumed I would simply kill you, or wipe your mind and send you away, likely after using you as a toy for my amusement. But no, child... I see your potential. And I admire your strength. And so... I give you this choice. Serve me. Give me your loyalty willingly, and in return have that loyalty returned,” Ophelie had offered.

“She gave me the choice of willingly serving her, or having my memory erased and being sent back to my handlers. And I chose to stay with my Mistress. I submitted to her and became her slave, her property, allowing her to program my mind to ensure my loyalty to her forever,” she explained.

Riley nodded thoughtfully.

“You are obviously naturally submissive,” she said.

Shari sighed idly, flipping the knife idly with her mind before catching it nimbly between her fingertips.

“I suppose I am; I made a choice to serve before my Mistress. Frankly, I think it was the best decision I had ever made. Before Mistress my life had been empty, meaningless. I had been trained to fight and kill... had learned to hold a knife almost before I learned to walk…but by serving Mistress Ophelie, I found a purpose. To her, I was more than just a tool... more than an expendable weapon. Yes, I am a slave without a will of my own, but I am cherished. I have value. Mistress Ophelie gave that to me, and I have never once regretted choosing to serve her,” she said.

Riley chuckled.

“I can actually relate to your situation better than most. I too made the choice to serve, willingly and without regrets, and it gave me the same purpose. We are both naturally submissive, it would seem,” she said.

Shari smiled, tossing aside the knife, choosing instead to use her hands to caress the lovely beauty next to her.

“And... what of you, Riley? How did you come to serve the Archdomina? How is it that you, a master hypnotist, a powerful hypnodomme in your own right, decided to surrender yourself to someone else?” she asked.

Riley sighed.

“I was trained as a hypnotist by my mother, from the time I was sixteen. A Legacy from a proud family. By the time I graduated high school, I practically ruled the campus. My teachers were all under my control, as well as many of my classmates. I was dating both the cheerleaders and the football players as well as having an affair with the Vice Principal and her husband. All of them worshipped me; they were completely enslaved. College was even better; professors, fellow students and administrators were all putty in my hands. I graduated with a double major in psychology and economics, and then got into mercenary hypnotism for the excitement. I was very successful. I had it all; homes, cars, money, a stable of sexy slaves who obeyed my every command. And none of it mattered,” she said flatly.

Shari shifted in the bed and propped herself up on her elbow.

“You sought the Archdomina to gain enlightenment,” she said with a raised eyebrow.

Riley nodded.

“I made my way to her home, and she accepted me as her student. I absorbed all her lessons, always hungry for more. Eventually I realized my place was with Her. I offered myself, and she agreed to allow me to undertake the Devoted Trial. It was intense, the hardest thing I have ever done. Annika spent countless hours breaking me down to a low I didn’t believe possible, then building me back up into the perfect follower I am today. I have become a more powerful hypnotist and an a true expert fighter under Annika’s tutelage; I have been trained and conditioned as the perfect servant to the most powerful woman in the world…and I could not be happier,” the Devoted said.

“What would have happened if you failed the trial?” Shari asked.

Riley shuddered.

“You don’t want to know. Archdomina Annika has found two women unworthy in my time as her Devoted. Their fates were…unpleasant,” she said.

“Well, I for one am glad you succeeded. Come, let us do more…pleasant things,” Shari replied, moving to give Riley a passionate kiss.

* * *

After the plane landed, Annika and her group were taken by limousine to a luxury apartment building in Portland.

The Archdomina owned not only the top-floor penthouse, but the entire building.

While their servants got things settled, Annika sat with Ophelie on the apartment’s spacious balcony, discussing their plans.

Riley and Shari stood nearby, should their Mistresses require anything from them.

“My Devoted have already done thorough reconnaissance on Sarafina’s property. It is a truly magnificent ranch a couple hours north of here; almost twenty-thousand acres, it has a large lodge, barns, guest houses and of course barracks for her small army of hypnotized goons. She has several retainers, including her daughter Ashlyn who is of course a trained hypnotist herself, as well as her lover Alondra, a witch from Mexico. Her Thrall Peter is a strapping young man, a former Army special forces soldier, and she has an associate and enforcer named Viktor who oversees her slaves and business interests…he is a male hypnotist from Russia,” Annika said, obvious disdain in her voice toward Viktor’s gender.

Ophelie nodded.

“Well done as always, my dear Nika. Though it isn’t necessary, I find it preferable to have an idea of what we will be facing ahead of time. Considering the number of enemies we will likely be facing, I see three possible strategies. The first would be a direct assault... to simply go straight in and carve a swath through anyone who dares get in our way…,” she said.

Annika grinned.

“The most enjoyable course, to be sure. Unfortunately probably not the best option; too reckless. As fun as it might be to just barrel through, with this many skilled opponents there is a genuine chance of one of us being injured,” she replied.

“Agreed; option two is to sneak in, avoiding detection as much as possible and go straight for Sarafina herself,” Ophelie said next.

“Definitely not as much fun,” the Archdomina mused aloud.

She chuckled ruefully.

“It is certainly the safer route…What’s the third option, darling?” Annika asked.

“That would be a combination of both,” Ophelie replied with a smirk.

Annika smirked as well.

“I was thinking the same thing,” she said.

“Using stealth in concert with a direct attack; a two-pronged strike. They will never know what hit them,” Ophelie said enthusiastically.

She slammed a fist against the palm of her hand as she spoke. “It is almost inevitable that Sarafina will discover the infiltration, but if we are careful and precise we can limit her response…yes, that sounds lovely. It is wonderful to be working with you again, Ophie,” Annika replied happily.

Before Ophelie nodded could respond, she felt a slight tingle in the back of her mind.

Forgive me, Mistress, Shari’s mind voice spoke to her silently, I know it is not my place, but there is another slightly better option you might consider.

Oh? Ophelie responded, intrigued.

“Before we finalize our decision, we have one more option to consider. Shari has a suggestion of her own,” she said aloud, nodding to her Most Loyal.

“M-Mistress?” Shari began, unsure.

Ophelie sighed.

“Speak, Shari. Forget propriety. I have had enough of that for two lifetimes. If you have an idea, then share it with us. You are a trained assassin and expert at infiltration. Your insight in this should be very useful,” she commanded, slight exasperation in her voice.

Blushing slightly, Shari took a deep breath.

“Mistress, Archdomina,” she said, bowing respectfully to both women in turn.

Annika nodded for her to continue, exchanging a bemused glance with Ophelie.

“I suggest that Devoted Riley and myself go onto the property first, eliminate several sentries and plant some explosives in strategic locations. Then while you head deeper into the compound, Riley and I will circle back to the entrance and knock on the front gate,” Shari explained, regaining her composure.

“Help me understand, why would you two go back to the entrance?” Annika asked.

“If I may, it would be to make our presence known, Mistress. That will hopefully focus Mistress Sarafina’s attention on us and away from you and the Grand Mistress as you make your attack,” Riley answered respectfully.

Ophelie frowned.

“And you are confident that the two of you can handle Sarafina’s entire security team coming after you?” she asked, concern in her voice.

Shari nodded.

“I have gotten to know Mistress Riley well, and I am completely confident in her skills as well as my own. The goal is to serve as a distraction, to keep them all focused on us and unaware of you until it is too late. We know enough of their routines from the intelligence Mistress Annika’s agents have provided to allow us to keep them occupied and on the defensive so that you may perform your task unimpeded,” she said confidently.

“I agree with Shari’s assessment,” Riley added.

Annika glanced at Ophelie.

“She makes a good case. Ophie. What do you think?” she asked.

Ophelie sighed.

“I trust my Most Loyal, and have every confidence in her skills and talents. If she says that she can do this, that is good enough for me. If you are comfortable with her plan Nika, then I will support it as well,” the white-haired hypnotist said.

Annika nodded.

“Very well then. I believe the basic plan is set; now let us finalize the details and make preparations,” she replied with a smile.

The Archdomina was eager to be back in action.

* * *

It was just before midnight when Annika and her companions arrived in the woods a half-mile from Mistress Sarafina’s compound, having been driven in a pair of brand new black Ford Broncos. The home of the former High Mistress Catherine was an expansive mansion surrounded by dozens of acres of wooded land, with a slave barracks and several other outbuildings enclosed within a tall, thick stone wall.

Both Annika and Ophelie had visited the compound in the past and were somewhat familiar with its layout, though Catherine’s daughter Sarafina had made some changes and additions to the property.

Fortunately, it had been almost too easy for Annika to walk into the Portland City Hall and hypnotize a young female clerk to supply her with current and detailed blueprints of Sarafina’s compound.

“It seems a large, modern security center has been added to the property recently. I believe the eastern gate is the best insertion point. Riley and I can enter here; it appears there is a small blind spot in the video network. We would merely need to get past the guards patrolling the immediate area,” Shari said as they stood around the hood of one of the vehicles, studying the blueprints.

“Go on, dear,” Annika said with a nod of approval.

“We then set the explosive charges here in various spots along path leading from the security center. When you and Grand Mistress Ophelie make their approach, we detonate them and draw the main body of the guards in our direction,” Shari continued.

“Very good, Shari. Riley?” Annika asked her Devoted.

“I so issue with Shari’s plan, and I am prepared to do whatever it takes for our mission to succeed, Mistress. As always, I would prefer to limit bloodshed as much as possible, but I won’t fail you,” Riley replied.

She had always preferred to hypnotize her enemies into submission rather than harming them physically, though she was capable of great violence when the need arose.

“Of course, dear. I have every confidence you will do whatever is needed. I believe we are ready,” Annika declared.

“I believe we are, Nika,” Ophelie agreed.

Shari nodded thoughtfully. While she always preferred to have things go as smoothly as possible and with as little blood spilled as possible. However, she was also ruthless and pragmatic. She had been trained as an assassin, and far from squeamish about taking lives to complete her objective, and in truth she craved and enjoyed the action and chaos of combat.

Shari glanced to her Mistress and owner; she would gladly give her life for her beloved Mistress. Should she wish it Shari, would slaughter every last person in the compound without remorse.

“I feel the same way,” Ophelie said, nodding solemnly at Riley, “While I have no love for my enemies or their servants, I do not wish to see them killed unnecessarily. If we can keep the bloodshed to a minimum, that is preferable.”

“Understood, Grand Mistress,” Shari said.

“I am honestly more concerned with Sarafina’s associates. My other Devoted have reported that Sarafina’s lover, the witch Alondra has just returned from a trip overseas. Very likely, they’ll be together, making for a dangerous pair. Peter, her Thrall and bodyguard is always on hand should his presence be desired, and he is not to be taken lightly. Sarafina’s daughter Ashlyn might be young, but she is a talented and already formidable hypnotist. And of course there is her business partner Viktor too is a talented hypnotist, at least for a male, and he has a reputation for with sadism and ruthlessness,” Annika said as she looked over the blueprints.

“They sound like a formidable group, Mistress,” Riley replied, a touch of concern in her otherwise stoic visage.

Annika smiled at her Devoted.

“You are correct; while none of them alone are much of a challenge, if they are alerted our presence and unite in one place before we reach Sarafina, they could prove to be…troublesome,” she agreed.

Ophelie nodded thoughtfully.

“Indeed. Perhaps having a third person with us would be prudent to even the odds in the event we encounter them as a group. Are your other Devoted available?” she asked.

Annika chuckled and nodded.

“As a matter of fact, yes. I anticipated that they might be needed, and asked them to remain close by,” she said.

The Archdomina casually gestured, and the door to one of the SUV’s opened. opened.

A beautiful red-haired woman exited the vehicle and moved gracefully to join the group.

“Welcome, Devoted Bridget,” Annika said, kissing her cheek.

“Thank you, my Mistress,” she replied demurely.

She turned and bowed to Ophelie

“It is an honor to meet you at last, Grand Mistress. I am honored to aid you and Archdomina Annika during this mission,” Bridget said respectfully.

Ophelie smiled in response.

“Thank you, Devoted Bridget. I am honored to have you along,” she replied.

The group finalized their plan, then began to prepare. Bridget, Riley, and Shari donned black jumpsuits and sturdy boots, along with small backpacks and belts containing various weapons and equipment.

Ophelie and Annika remained dressed as they were.

While the others were dressing, Ophelie took a moment to close her eyes, and kneel in prayer to Hypnothea to ask for the safety of her companions, and the success of their mission.

Great Goddess... I thank ye again for this chance, a chance to regain what I have lost. And again, I swear to devote myself to you once more. I shall help my beloved sister to break and humiliate this upstart, and dedicate her defeat and degradation to you.

Rising, she found Annika was doing the same, the Archdomina offering a prayer of her own.

Smiling, waited for Annika to rise, then moved to kiss her dear friend lightly.

“Ready, my dear?” she asked, with an eager glint on her white eyes.

“Very much so; I am actually quite looking forward to this. Sarafina will be quite sorry she didn’t simply cooperate with me when she had the chance,” Annika replied with a wicked smile.

“Yes, I do believe she will be very sorry,” Ophelie agreed with a cackle.

* * *

It had been many years since Shari had infiltrated a compound under the cover of darkness. Still, it seemed her body remembered well, her muscle memory kicking in and leading her to sprint easily from shadow to shadow, moving with a preternatural silence, as if her body were merely shadow instead of flesh and blood. A simple glance now and again confirmed that her partner Riley, was right behind her. The agile and stealthy hypnotist moving just as skillfully as she. Shari smiled; when their mission was finished, she hoped to bed the beautiful sexy Devoted again, and perhaps her equally beautiful redheaded friend as well. Thoughts of lustful couplings took a back seat however, as she sensed rather than saw, a guard approaching.

Halting, she held up a hand signaling Riley to do the same; the Devoted dropped into a crouch, readying herself to strike if needed. Shari drew a small but wickedly sharp throwing knife from her belt, holding it between her thumb and forefinger ready to throw. The approaching guard appeared seconds later, dressed in black tactical clothing, combat boots and dark gloves, carrying an M-4 carbine rifle fitted with a suppressor. He held the weapon casually in one hand as he strolled along, obviously not expecting trouble during his shift. He stopped and yawned, glancing around before turning and heading back along his prescribed route.

Shari slipped her blade back into its sheath and waited for the man to disappear before she continued on her way.

“Here,” Riley whispered softly as they arrived at their destination, handing the former assassin one of the small shaped charges Annika’s servants had procured for them.

Riley kept the other, placing carefully in some shrubs and arming it.

“That should be the last of them,” she said when she was finished.

Each charge had been placed in an unoccupied spot, reducing the number of casualties while still causing as much chaos and destruction as possible.

Careful planning had placed charges near a power junction with the intention of knocking out power to specific locations without blacking out the entire compound.

“Time?” Shari whispered, scanning their surroundings again, making sure they were still alone.

“Two minutes; Get ready, once we set off the charges things are going to get very busy, very quickly,” the dark-haired Devoted whispered back.

Shari chuckled softly.

“Oh, believe me sweet one... I am more than ready for this. The hardest part will be restraining myself; Mistress specifically said to keep the bloodshed to a minimum,” she said.

“My my, a little eager for some action, are we?” Riley teased, grinning.

She pulled out one of own knives.

“Call me crazy, but I think I find that side of you rather sexy,” she added.

The former assassin blushed deeply.

“Hey, enough of that kind of talk! I’m trying to focus on the mission here,” Shari admonished playfully.

Riley blew her a kiss.

Shari sighed, then smiled.

“This type of thing tends to get me all worked up. Once this is all over, I am going to be so turned on I will barely be able to think straight. I might end up pouncing on you as soon as the fighting’s all over,” she said.

Shari gave her partner a sexy wink.

“If you think our session after sparring earlier was energetic, you haven’t seen anything yet!” she added.

Now it was Riley that blushed deeply.

“Now who’s doing the distracting?” she quipped glancing down at her watch to hide her reaction.

“We’re close. Ten more seconds...nine... eight…,” she said.

* * *

On the other side of the compound Annika, Ophelie, and Bridget stood just outside the front gate in the shadows of some tall trees.

“It should be any second now,” Bridget commented softly, staring at the pocket-watch in her hand.

“Three... two... one,” she counted quietly aloud, nodding as a sudden bright flash lit up the night.

The thump of an explosion rocked the far end of the compound, followed by a number of alarms. Several floodlights atop a guard tower switched on, lighting up the compound with sweeping beams of light.

Seconds later, a second explosion rang out and the floodlights went out as the tower went crashing to the ground.

“And that’s our cue,” Annika remarked, grinning.

She and her two companions quickly approached the gate. She waved her hand nonchalantly, using a blast of mentalism to force the gates open. Walking calmly through with Bridget and Ophelie flanking her, the trio paused as a pair of guards, one male and one female, rushed towards them. Spotting the intruder, they both raised their weapons.

“Freeze! Get your hands up!” the male guard threatened, gesturing with the barrel of his gun.

“No sudden moves, or you’ll regret it,” he added.

Bridget stepped forward.

“Actually, it is you that should freeze. Or better yet, lower your weapons, drop down to the ground and kneel before us,” she said calmly.

The male guard scowled.

“Fuck you bitch! Get your hands up now or I will fucking shoot you!” he yelled in reply.

Bridget sighed theatrically.

“Very well. If you insist,” she said, slowly raising her hands.

Both guards quickly noted the long, slim silver chain of a pendant held in her left hand. Their eyes were immediately drawn to the teardrop shaped crystal dangling from the end of the chain.

It glittered brilliantly, seeming to glow faintly despite the moonless night.

“Ah, I see you noticed my pendant. It’s quite beautiful don’t you think? I just love the way it sparkles, the way it shines at even at night,” Bridget said in a soothing tone.

“It is glowing,” the female guard murmured.

“What? Shut the fuck up,” the male guard snarled.

“Aye, it was a gift from someone very special. It’s a very unique stone,” she intoned, her voice dropping into a soft, quiet monotone.

Bridget held the pendant out and started it swinging gently back and forth, causing the crystal to sparkle even more.

“I said shut up!” the male guard reiterated angrily.

“The way it draws your eye... the way it holds your attention... not letting you look away. Noticing you are utterly unable to look away…you are completely helpless to look away, you can only stare... deeper and deeper into the crystal... even as your eyelids begin to grow heavy... and start to close... little by little, more and more…it is so easy, so effortless to allow yourself to relax completely…you are getting sleepy…very sleepy…,” Bridget continued smoothly.

The lead male shook his head, shocked to find himself unable to look away from the swinging crystal.

Both he and his female companions eyes were glued to the pendant, following it back and forth.

“Wha... what are you... s-stop that,” he stammered, his head beginning to spin.

His eyes, still locked tightly on the stone, were beginning to flutter. It was a struggle keep them open; he felt suddenly very tired.

Sleepy…

Beside him, his companion’s eyelids were also fluttering as she fought the hypnotist’s induction.

“So sleepy now my dears,” Bridget stated, mirroring his thoughts.

The pendant continued to swing, and the man fell silent.

“So hard to stay awake now... so very hard to keep watching the crystal. But you have no choice. You can’t look away... and cannot close your eyes until I allow it. Not until I say the words... Sleep now!” she commanded suddenly, forcefully.

The male guard managed only a token unintelligible protest before his eyes slammed shut; he companion succumbed as well, dropping into a trance and slumping into a heap on the ground beside him.

Bridget glanced back at her Mistress and smiled.

“Well done, my dear,” Nika replied, smiling.

“Thank you, Archdomina,” Bridget replied with a curtsy.

“It is always a pleasure to watch you work. Shall we continue? I’m certain Sarafina is alerted to our attack. Let’s not keep her waiting,” Annika said, striding confidently into the compound.

* * *

Mistress Sarafina sat bolt upright in her huge bed, startled by the explosions.

“What the fuck is going on?” she muttered, getting out of bed and grabbing a pink silk robe.

Her dark-skinned lover Alondra jumped up from their bed, grabbing her own black robe.

“It would appear some fools are attacking our home,” she replied as she put the garment on.

“Well then, let’s get Ashlynn and then we can go greet our guests,” Sarafina replied, picking up a large emerald pendant from her nightstand.

Alondra nodded, retrieving a leather pouch containing spell components from a dresser drawer.

“Sounds good to me, darling,” the witch replied with a grin.

A loud knock sounded on the bedroom door.

“Mistress, we are under attack!” came the frantic voice of one of Sarafina’s guards.

The hypnotist rolled her eyes and sighed.

“I hadn’t noticed! Get in contact with the security office immediately and send some men to protect my daughter until we get to her,” Sarafina yelled irritably.

“Yes Mistress!” the guard replied through the door.

“Ready, lover?” Sarafina asked.

Alondra nodded.

“Let’s go find out who are new slaves are,” she replied arrogantly.

* * *

“On your six!” Shari yelled, leaping into the air and doing a full split to kick the pair of guards rushing at her.

Landing nimbly she rolled and threw a knife, striking the guard about to attack Riley from behind between the shoulder blades.

The dark-haired Devoted whirled around and nodded in appreciation... before throwing a blade of her own towards Shari and striking the soldier coming up behind her, hitting him in the shoulder and causing him to stumble.

“Thank you, dear,” Shari replied with a grin, snapping a kick into the man’s face and dropping him to the ground.

The Devoted had estimated that Sarafina employed over one hundred guards that were housed on the property, and it appeared their diversion had attracted the attention of most of them.

The two servants soon found themselves facing a virtual flood of bodies, all of them armed and angry.

Luckily, taking out the floodlights had shifted things into their favor, allowing the two fighters to use the shadows to their advantage. The guards, already confused and in disarray, had no idea who they were facing, where the enemy was, or how many there were.

Uncoordinated and spread out, they were easy to take down, at least at first.

Riley was a world-class martial-artist, and she moved with impressive speed and grace as she punched and kicked, dodged and blocked as she dropped opponent after opponent.

Shari was the same, more brutal but no less effective.

As the battle progressed, however, the pair found the situation rapidly deteriorating as the guards began to regroup and organize.

“I think its time for us to fall back,” Riley called out, lashing out with a snap kick, then spinning around to kick a second soldier, then throwing a sharp elbow to the solar plexus of a third, sending all three to the ground.

“We’ve done what we set out to do!” she added.

“Roger that!” Shari called out, striking her opponent sharply in the chest with the heel of her hand.

She leapt back, drawing a detonator from her belt. Pressing the button, she activated the remaining hidden charges they had placed, setting off small but powerful explosions along the outer walls of the compound, outside an unoccupied barn, and just behind the guard station.

Taking advantage of the distraction the cacophony of explosions caused, the servants of the Archdomina and Grand Mistress faded away into the shadows before sprinting across the compound towards the mansion.

“Aaaahh!” Riley cried out suddenly, stumbling and falling to the ground.

She rolled and came up on one knee, clutching her arm.

Shari skidded to a halt, rushing back to her friend, only to stop,just as a shot rang out and the bullet struck the ground at her feet.

Fuck! Sniper! she realized, dropping low to the ground and crawling toward Riley.

“Riley! Are you okay? Where were you hit?” she asked, a slight tremble in her voice.

Riley had also dropped prone.

“I’m okay,” she replied through gritted teeth.

“Are you sure?” Shari asked as she reached her.

“It’s not serious... I’m hit in the forearm,” she added, probing the wound gently.

“Let me see, I can bandage it,” Shari said, wincing as another bullet hit the ground a foot away from her leg.

“I”ll be fine, I just need a moment for a little self-hypnosis to numb the pain…,” Riley insisted.

Another bullet hit the ground with a thud, inches from Riley’s foot.

Shari nodded grimly, closing her eyes as well.

Unlike Riley she was no hypnotist, and though she could manage a field dressing she wasn’t much of a medic.

She was however, far from helpless. Tapping into her mentalism abilities, she scanned the area; letting her awareness expand outward, she stretched her talents to their limit.

Shari grinned, opening her eyes as she found her target.

“Got you,” she growled savagely, pulling a knife from its sheath.

With undisguised glee, she hurled the blade and using her psychic talents guide it with unnatural speed and force to its destination.

Forty yards away, there was a sharp grunt and a second later a masked women tumbled from her perch in a tree, landing hard on the ground.

The blade was embedded deep in her throat.

Panting softly, Shari suppressed her rising bloodlust; she turned her attention back to her companion.

“Sniper eliminated. Are you okay?” she asked gently, as the Riley opened her eyes.

The Devoted nodded and smiled.

“Much better,” she replied as she came out of her self-induced trance.

“I’m sorry, but we have to keep moving. Can you stand?” Shari asked.

“Of course,” Riley responded, getting nimbly to her feet.

She winced, working her arm gently.

“It’s a bit stiff, but I’m fine to keep going. I just—mmmpph!”

Her words were muffled as Shari suddenly kissed her deeply.

Riley blinked in surprise, then enthusiastically kissed her back, blushing.

“What happened to concentrating on the mission?” Riley asked slyly after her companion finally pulled back.

Shari blushed fiercely.

“Sorry…I, um... when you went down that way...I... um... n-never mind,” Shari said awkwardly, obviously embarrassed.

“I understand; thank you, Shari,” Riley replied, patting her arm gently and smiling.

Shari took a deep breath and composed herself.

“We have to go. Quickly. Our Mistresses will be expecting us,” she said stoically.

There were shouts coming from all over the property as Sarafina’s guards searched for their attackers and tended their wounded.

The Devoted nodded.

“Yes they will. Give me just a moment, I need to get rid of these damned boots; I am barefoot most of the time and they are slowing me down and dampening my awareness,” Riley replied to her friend and lover with a smile.

Shari kept watch while the Devoted quickly removed her boots and socks; she removed her top as well, revealing her spectacular breasts.

Riley left them behind as she hurried toward Sarafina’s residence alongside Shari. They were careful to avoid the guards combing the compound as they moved, not wanting to engage any more opponents until they got inside the mansion.

They needed to conserve their energy.

The fight had just begun.