The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Prime Time TV Viewing

Ms. Daryl Dannen was teaching her first courses in psychology at the state university. She had, only last year, finished her masters and now was working, herself, towards a Ph.D. by taking classes at the doctorate level and teaching classes at the undergraduate level.

Because she was so intelligent and had progressed so quickly through school herself she was just barely a few years older than most of her students (younger, even, than a few) and she was often mistaken for a student.

She was a tall statuesques red head, with a full, lush body.

She was, in addition, one of the most brilliant minds in the college.

Her thesis was to be on auto-induced trance states, and machine induced hypnosis. Frankly, even though she was brilliant , she had been fairly ineffective in her studies in hypnosis, a frequently used tool in her field. Some people have the knack, some don’t—Daryl didn’t.

But she did think she could develop some type of MECHANISM that might be able to induce an open minded, receptive state so the subject could be led or controlled by a knowledgeable therapist. The other professors doubted her theories , but she had vowed to continue her experimentations until she proved her theories as either profound successes or dismal failures.

To that end she gave her students extra credit for taking part in her experiments and even provided them with cash stipends to be her subjects.

One student, Lydia Wilson, had taken part in several of the experiments that had NOT produced any success and was becoming both a bit too insolent and somewhat uncooperative when taking part in the teacher’s exploration of susceptibility. Lydia was doubting the intelligence of her professor and so had drifted from skeptical to haughty to insolent as the experiments progressed, and what was worse she shared her feelings with everyone who would listen, faculty and student alike. But she DID need the money that the red headed professor paid her subjects.

Daryl had vowed that this would be the last time she would let Lydia take part, she just couldn’t take her sarcastic comments during the time they were together, and she had once overheard her making fun of the experiments in the school’s student union.

Lydia did, however, have one redeeming virtue. She was HOT! Her petite, taut body fairly EXUDED sensuality and she was very popular with the men in her classes and even let it be known that she was not beyond dating (read seducing) any woman she wanted. She dressed as a rule in cut off short jeans and lycra tops and utilized her sexy persona to influence all her male professors to give her good grades.

Daryl was her only female instructor this semester and so Lydia had opted to take part in the experiments to both gain the instructor’s friendship and get better grades. The only problem was her TRULY smart ass personality which had surfaced as more and more of the experiments were failures. The blond student realized she had to watch her mouth and not anger the young professor.

Daryl was torn , frankly, on how to grade the sexy blond co ed. Her work sucked and she SHOULD fail and she was such an arrogant young bitch! But she DID look good. Daryl was sure if she attempted to enter any kind of liaison with her (and it HAD crossed her mind) the insolent student would use it to blackmail the red head for(at least) a good grade, maybe more.

So she decided to stop using her in the experiments and to stay away from her the rest of the semester, to seperate herself from the temptation, so to speak.

In this particular experiment the professor had developed a sequence of lights, subliminals, sounds, and colors that would be replayed on a large screen TV in a sound proofed room. Daryl had designed (she hoped) the system to induce a receptive state of mind in her subjects so they could receive suggestions from her , while they were under the influence of a video taped sequence.

Lydia entered the waiting area ready to start.

“ Hi Ms. Dannen. I’m here! I guess we can start any time you want, not that anything ever happens. Do you EVER think you are going to get this stupid thing right? Thank god you pay well for this. By the way I’ve got a hot date scheduled after this so let’s make sure we get done on time , OK?”

Then she flashed that 50,000 watt smile that melted men and women’s hearts.

Daryl had almost thrown her out then , even she, relented after Lydia’s sexy, pouty smile.

Damn, this girl was confusing, and tempting.

“ Well this is the last of my experiments, really. If this doesn’t work I’ll probably give up this approach and do my Ph.D. thesis on some other are of psychology, so I probably won’t be needing you any more.”

“For this...” the sexy co ed responded,sensing the effect her smile had on the professor and hoping that Dannen , like so many others, would be susceptible to her “charms”. She could at least get a good grade out of this, without doing any real work.

They both walked into the sound proofed cubicle and Daryl told the sexy young student to stand on a spot on the floor about six feet away from the screen and to watch the visuals that would start in just a few minutes. Then the red head closed the door and walked to the control room where she could operate the VCR as wall as the cameras and recorders that monitored Lydia’s condition during the experiment.

Dannen adjusted the sound and started the projector.

Lydia didn’t expect much—and wasn’t disappointed. Some slowly blinking lights started appearing on the screen and some barely audible noises began to synchronize with the colored lights.

“Damn, another boring night,” she thought.

The lights increased in intensity and started to appear all over the large screen. Their positioning somehow gave the appearance to Lydia that she was moving into them. The sounds, too, became louder and more frequent and more muical as well, and they were in a true stereo sound, a discernibly different set of tones entering her right and left ears, designed , by Lydia ,to directly influence the left and right brain areas, seperately.

Lydia almost felt as if it was SHE , that was moving and not the lights as they continued to flash and move before her.

Her eyes opened wider as she continued to look at the patterns.

Daryl noticed the students facial muscles start to relax.

Lydia’s eyes were becoming fixed and vacant as she stared intently at the TV screen.

“Oh my god, this MAY be WORKING”, Daryl said to herself. I must find out if it is ,or if she is faking to try to make the experiment go on so she can get more money from me , she thought.

As the professor continued to monitor the cublcle Lydia’s breath became shallow and regular. Her eyes widened even more.

Quietly , the teacher went to the room and opened the padded, sound baffled door and took a place directly behind the young girl. She gently pushed her long blonde hair away from her face so she could whisper into the dazed girls ear. She softly stroked Lydia’s long, soft hair.

“How do you feel, Lydia?”

The student tried to answer , but it seemed so hard. She had focused all her energy on watching the pretty lights and now just wanted to keep watching.She was too exhausted to do anything else.

Her lips moved and mouthed the word “fine” but no sound escaped.

“Good.....now we aren’t done yet, Lydia . You love to watch the lights and listen to the sexy music but now you feel like you want to help me. You WANT to do as I tell you. To just obey me completely, don’t you. You feel this way because you are hypnotized. My machine has put you in a trance. My machine. My trance. And since it is my machine and my trance and you are hypnotized so deeply you must obey me..... ONLY me....isn’t that true , too?”

The young blond nodded in agreement , facial muscles relaxing even more.It must be true. Daryl said it was so.

Then she blinked a couple of times as if she was making a conscious effort to break free from the trance.

Slowly, so not to frighten the girl Dannen moved her hands around Lydia’s body and gently massaged her breasts. Her warm hands moved in a firm, gentle circle , massaging Lydia’s stiffening nipples, relaxing her and stimulating her all at the same time .

“ Don’t fight me Lydia. You are hypnotized. Remember? I told you , you were hypnotized, everuthing I say is true, and you know must obey me so you BELIEVE you are hypnotized, deeply under my hypnotic influence. Helpless to resist me. You BELIEVE this , so it is true. As I touch your body you know it belongs to me, as my voice touches your mind you know that it, too belongs only to me.....”

Lydia relaxed once again and her head nodded almost imperceptibly. She ceased her struggle.

“Soon, even your thoughts will ALL be mine, Lydia. YOU will be mine.”

It was as if Daryl’s words, themselves, were softly stroking the coeds mind as her hands stroked the blond’s breasts. All thoughts of resistance were flowing from Lydia’s mind as she gazed at the TV screen and listened to her professor.

“You know what a mantra is, don’t you Lydia? It is a phrase that you repeat that holds an important truth for you....you have a mantra, Lydia. Your mantra is—I MUST obey Professor Dannen in ALL things.—why don’t you repeat your mantra for me, Lydia....”

“I must obey Professor Dannen in all things.”

“Again, my pet.”

“I must obey Professor Dannen in all things.”

“Say it again, Lydia.”

“I must obey Professor Dannen in all things.”

Say it over and over until I tell you to stop and say it LOUD!!!!!”

“I MUST OBEY PROFESSOR DANNEN IN ALL THINGS ....I MUST OBEY PROFESSOR DANNEN IN ALL THINGS.... I MUST OBEY PROFESSOR DANNEN IN ALL THINGS... I MUST..... I MUST ... I MUST ...”

As the entranced blond shouted the phrase over and over again the sound was absorbed by the padded interior of the soundproof cubicle and only Daryl could hear, but she was the only one who NEEDED to hear, at least for now.

She decided to drive the student deeper into the hypnotic spell that her marvelous TV program had induced.

“That’s true Lydia and we both know it so just listen now as I instruct you on how you must listen and obey each of my commands. You know that it is your place in life to be my slave .. .I am your Mistress... you WANT to do EVERYTHING I tell you to do.. You MUST do everything I tell you to do...”

This time without even being commanded to do so she repeated the instructions, " I MUST do EVERYTHING you tell me to do...Mistress”

The professor smiled in triumph.

“Now, Lydia, when ALL resistance has left your mind, when you know deep in your heart you are ready to totally surrender to me, with no resistance, no hesitation you may fall to your knees and worship me..... you will KNOW when you have surrendered completely so you will know when it is time to kneel down before me.... just keep repeating your mantra in your mind and you will know... you will know you are too weak to ever resist me... you will know...”

So deeply was she entranced that only a few seconds passed before the young blond fell to her knees in front of her hypnotic mistress.

“Who controls you Lydia?”

“You...control ....me... Mistress...”

Daryl reached down and ran her fingers through Lydia’s long blond hair and then leaned over the kneeling girl and pulled her beautiful face toward her own. She enveloped the students lips in a hot, tongue twisting open mouthed kiss that sent thrills through both of them, in spite ,even, of Lydia’s deep hypnotic trance.

“Touch my body, my slave,” she whispered as she lifted her soft silken dress. " Feel me,feel my face, feel my breasts, feel my hips, touch me, kiss me.”

Dannen thrilled to the tender sensations of the entranced student softly caressing her body and shook with excitement as the hypno-slave thrust her tongue into her pussy, pushing aside her silk panties. She guided Lydia’s hands down to her slit and pushed the hypnotized student’s fingers into her pussy., sighing as the experienced hands of her hypnotized sex toy expertly brought her to the edge of fulfillment. The teacher, and she was indeed, now ,the teacher then placed her hand behind Lydia’s head and pulled it toward her pussy and the girl kissed and licked and worshipped until Daryl screamed with excitement.

“Now , my pet, rub your OWN breasts , do it.... do it.” the red head commanded.

Unable to resist,Lydia’s hands went up to her own pert breasts and she started to massage them , much as Daryl had done when she placed the blond student her under her unbreakable hypnotic spell, just minutes before.

“Do you still smell my juices on your fingers?”

“Yes Mistress, " the slave girl responded, eyes vacant, completely powerless to refuse Daryl anything.

“Then lick them... Taste me ... Taste me, my little slut...”

Lydia sucked her own fingers lasciviously savoring her Mistress’ tastes.

“You ARE my little slut slave, Lydia, aren’t you.” it was more a command than a question.

“ I am Mistress Daryl’s little slut slave. Hers.... Hers....”

As the blond hypno puppet knelt before her mistress , a mere sex toy, a slave to her whims, Daryl thought about what she would do with her. This night CERTAINLY wasn’t over, and even though Lydia would remember nothing of it, post hypnotic suggestions would force her to help Daryl in more conquest’s .

All those assholes that doubted her theories might end up on their KNEES just like this arrogant littl cunt she thought as she looked at her fuck toy.

Daryl tossed Lydia a cell phone.

“Call your boyfriend. Cancel your date. You’re coming to my place for a study session...slut!”

Lydia started to dial.

When he answered he heard evil laughter in the background.