The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PRINCIPAL POWER

(M/FF, Mind Control, Slavery, Humiliation)
* * *

Do you like my story? So, what is it that you like then? The one thing that you really like the most?

Please let me know: (That’s the only pay-off in writing, really...!)

* * *

Cindy rushed to the red BMW waiting for her outside the house, waving good-bye to her Mom – Cathy was honking the horn again; she always got mad when Cindy ran late...

“Hi Sis!” Cindy jumped in the car. “Or should I call you teacher?” she giggled.

At 25, Cathy was eight years older than Cindy and a newly recruited teacher at Crawford High, teaching English Literature. All the guys in Cindy’s class were falling all over themselves for Cathy already, which made Cindy extremely uncomfortable since she was subjected to the nastiest comments imaginable about her big sister.

Cathy had always been a total looker after all: She’d picked up a promising modeling career after college, which she’d quit only because her current fiancée did not approve of it. Considering that he came from an extremely wealthy family and had bought the BMW for Cathy as a gift, it was fair to say his approval carried a great deal of weight for Cathy. Still, Cindy often wondered how far Cathy could have gone, had she stuck with the modeling business - she looked just so much like Kathy Ireland, only younger and fresher.

“Did you get your cheerleader uniform?” Cathy asked.

“Yup…” Cindy replied curtly. She knew she was good-looking, too, and never had any shortage of boys running after her. She was hands down the most popular girl in the cheerleading squad after all. But big sis was special.

“What’s the rush anyway?” she asked. She knew Cathy’s first class wasn’t till an hour later – Cindy was in it, too.

“Well, that loser Burns wants to see me…” Cathy replied.

John Burns was the Principal of Crawford High, and overall subject of contempt for students and many teachers alike. Burns had been the Principal for 15 years, and his place was safe to say the least, almost no matter what he did – it was a well-known fact that Principal Burns had an eye for the cheerleaders and such, not to mention the younger female teachers who seemed to be subject of his unceasing attention, no matter how unwelcome – Cathy had been on Burns’s radar since the day she stepped on the campus... He was hardly a favorite of the boys, either – he seemed to be fond of dishing out suspensions and detentions to the rowdier ones with abject glee.

There was also never ending speculation that Burns had a couple side businesses going on which bid for petty contracts with Crawford High – petty or not, no one ever had any proof of course, except for the huge Lincoln Navigator he was fond of driving… That had to be the only car on the school parking lot that cost more than Cathy’s sexy little BMW…

“Why does he wanna see you?” Cindy asked.

“Who knows?” Cathy replied, turning towards the main road leading to Crawford High. “I normally wouldn’t give a damn what that sleazy loser wants, you know, but I do want to get on a permanent contract with the school…”

“Well, don’t let the bastard grab your butt or something…” Cindy said – and both girls broke into laughter…

Cindy eyed Cathy’s clothes though – she certainly did her best to avoid being noticed by men, let alone Burns’s wondering hands… She wore a loose-fitting skirt that came all the way down to her ankles, and a baggy sweater that almost managed to hide her 34C bosom. Nothing but the most professional, subtle make-up and totally flat shoes. Cindy thought Cathy was hardly fooling anyone, least of all the students, even though she looked nothing like the up-and-coming model that Cindy remembered, who loved displaying her impressive charms and teasing men mercilessly…

Her attitude was wildly different, too – she was just such a hard-ass as a teacher! Cathy seemed to want to make up for her youth and inexperience, not to mention her obviously arousing looks for the student body, by acting like a total bitch-on-wheels to all of Cindy’s classmates… Especially the boys, who’d welcomed her to the school by way of gawking and cat-calling at her, which had pissed off Cathy to no end…

The big sis always wanted to be taken seriously; Cindy had learned that lesson very well as a kid…

* * *

John Burns eyed the bored young teacher before him with a mixture of disdain and lust. There was no question in his mind that Cathy Cooper was the most gorgeous, most fuckeable, sexiest teacher to ever step on the grounds of Crawford High… It was just incredibly lucky that a 25-year old knock-out model would decide to leave all that behind and become a buttoned-down teacher at his own school…

Except for the attitude of course… the snotty bitch clearly despised him. It was obvious Cathy had nothing but sheer contempt: She barely ever spoke with him even though he was the Principal and her boss. She hardly ever answered his greetings, let alone engage in the tiniest small talk. She’d treated him like a disease ever since she’d arrived at Crawford High. It seemed every time they came across, she thumbed her nose at him with pure disdain as if Burns was the sleaziest man her angelic eyes had ever been exposed to…

Of course, that hardly stopped Burns from undressing the haughty young woman with his eyes every time… He knew students hated him and teachers thought he was a dictator-wanna-be and surely the younger and prettier female teachers were bothered by his gazes… tough shit! He didn’t give a flying fuck if people didn’t like him.

But Cathy’s contempt did bother him – who did the pampered cunt think she was? Fuckin’ dumb ex-bikini-model passing judgment right and left, acting like she was a saint, only one with a body to-kill-for… Somebody just had to teach her what she was good for… Burns often closed his eyes and imagined how fantastic it would be to have Cathy any time he liked, any way he liked, as often as he liked… Every time he saw her, a sexual scenario popped into his head naturally, always in the extremely rough kind. He was, after all, that kind of man: His computer back home contained thousands of pictures of women in bondage, thousands of sexual stories involving the domination and humiliation of young, pretty women… That was the way he liked it, even if he had to contend himself with prostitutes… He was a divorced father of two in his late forties after all, and having survived one bitch in his life, he had no intention of falling for any other woman – ever…

“Miss Cooper” he smiled at the young woman sitting across from him.

“What do you want Mr. Burns?” Cathy replied coldly, obviously annoyed. “Is there a good reason you called me into your office? – I have other matters to attend…”

Burns kept a smile despite his anger – ‘ I’ll have you attending real important matters soon, bitch ’ he thought.

“This” he pulled out a small green coin from his pocket, “is the reason I called you”.

“What is it?” the young woman asked, confused. It looked like a Latin American artifact.

“Well, I travel down to Mexico every once in a while” Burns explained. “Whores are cheaper there, you know, if you know where to go…”. He enjoyed the sudden outrage on Cathy’s face but continued without a break: “Anyway, I did buy this little magical stone – it’s called the Minvari Stone – from an old gypsy down there last week. Cost me just 50 bucks… But it does wonders... A woman I met at the mall last week could testify to it, though I had to let her go… ”

He flipped the coin in the air, letting it circle and circle in the air, catching Cathy’s gaze…

And he smiled in sheer joy, as the young woman’s eyes seemed locked, her gaze growing absent – exactly as prescribed.

The Minvari Stone did work again…!!

And this time, Burns had no intention of making it just a trial run…

* * *

2 weeks later, Burns walked into his office at 9 AM as usual.

What waited for him was the terrific sight he’d been growing used to…

The sight of a naked Cathy Cooper on her knees…

The young teacher was in the greeting position she’d been taught:

Her knees were spread apart, exposing her naked body. Her whole body was straight as an arrow. Her hands were clasped behind, at the back of her neck. Her fantastic tits were pushed out and forward like an obscene offering.

“Good morning, Master. Please fuck me…” the young woman whined, as she’d been trained.

Burns smiled – surely there could hardly be a better way to kick off your day than to be greeted by a naked, gorgeous model in your office, begging to be used…

She’d been waiting there, in that position, for her Master to arrive for an hour…

“Good morning slut” Burns replied. “Suck my cock…”

“Thank you, Master” she quickly replied, moving at once towards his crotch, like a good, subservient concubine.

Still, the look of revulsion was only partially hidden beneath her eager, obedient face this morning. Burns gripped the young teacher’s face and turned it upwards, staring into her big, beautiful eyes.

“You love serving your Master, don’t you slave?”

Cathy nodded without hesitation, but a slight grimace gave her away.

Sometimes, the conditioning could only do so much. The Minvari Stone worked by fear – it inspired in its captive utter fear of disobedience to the holder of it, no matter how irrational. That was the beauty of it. Burns chuckled, not upset; he preferred to see the haughty cunt wasn’t really enjoying herself.

It was more fun that way…

“Go ahead then, slut… Suck my cock!”

Just like that, the young woman was unzipping him. Burns was sure most men could hardly imagine a greater pleasure than having a woman like Cathy on her knees, sucking their cock. And it certainly was a great kick to see his hard cock disappear into that gorgeous, proud face. The young woman displayed utter dedication to the task after all, as to be expected from a true sex slave, whether she was willing or not…

Burns groaned as Cathy’s tongue began applying pressure on all the right spots and her red lips and tight throat massaged his cock sweetly. She was a great fuck in every way. Most men would be over the moon to merely have Cathy in their arms – not Burns: He got to use and enjoy Cathy the sex slave in ways most men could not dare imagine… You couldn’t pay a whore enough in gold coins to be able to do the things Burns had been doing to his little plaything every day for the last two weeks.

But there could certainly be more fun to be had…

And more attitude adjustment for a young slut… Now that Burns was certain of the powers of the Minvari stone...

* * *

“Well, good morning, Cin... you look sooo fuckin’ hot this morning...!”

Cindy rolled her eyes at Nick Foster - he was such a swine. Football players were usually popular of course, but not this kind, as far as Cindy was concerned: Nick was a big bully; large, tall, and strong, but a total brute and jerk… It was no surprise he played defense; she didn’t suppose he’d have the finesse to play anything else. He loved beating up smaller kids and hitting on the cheerleaders, even though what he usually got was a cold shoulder. Most girls liked to flirt with the football players, but not necessarily a thug like Nick, no matter how big and athletic he was…

Maybe the less popular girls could be into that kind of thing…

“You’re nearly as sexy as the big Sis! But, man, I looove Ms. Cooper’s classes…”

The couple guys walking next to him joined Nick in chuckling…

Cindy’s face lit up red in anger – she hated it when guys made comments like this about her sister and now she had to hear it all the time since she was a frickin’ teacher at Crawford High. She was certain Nick had a special beef with Cathy anyway… She’d sent Nick to detention couple times already, which had also made him lose a game or two…

Then again, that’s what Nick got for trying to be the class clown…

“Shut up” she snapped back, drawing only more laughter.

“Yeah, I’d do her six ways from Sunday” one of the guys said, and there was more laughter – Cindy just hurried away from them, even as one of them yelled “we’d do you too Cindy…!” These would normally be enough material to go to Mr. Burns with and have the assholes suspended, but Cindy could never do that...

Instead, she hurried into the class and took a seat in the back.

She’d yet to see Cathy that morning – for the last two weeks, Cathy had been coming to school earlier for some reason, so Cindy had had to ask her Mom to drive her instead.

Which was why she was as shocked as everyone else when her sister entered the class – Cathy’s usual conservative, loose fitting clothes were nowhere to be found on this day: The blonde model-turned-teacher was wearing a tight black skirt that barely reached mid-thigh and hugged her perfect bottom and shapely thighs as tightly as possible. The form-fitting baby-blue cashmere sweater on top was advertising her firm breasts almost obscenely, so much so that Cindy could make out the lacy details of her sister’s bra under the soft, taut fabric all the way from the back. She was wearing a pair of lacy hose, and almost certainly garter belt, which would show if she actually sat down – it just had to be a wildly inappropriate combination to come to class with for a teacher. She stood on 3-inch heels too – any higher would probably have been stripper category. Her make-up was no longer in the subtle, classy tones she preferred, and instead consisted of an eye-catching pink for lipstick and heavy blusher, which made Cathy look even younger than she already was.

Blusher or not, Cindy could tell her sister was embarrassed with the display she made, dressed as she was – she looked like a floozy trying to please men, rather than an upstanding teacher commanding respect from her students… She could not tell for the life of her why Cathy would come to school like this.

Cathy swallowed for a moment and spoke up at last:

“Class, may I have your attention please?” she said with what sounded like a very shaky voice.

“You have all our attention already looking like that, teach!” one of the guys said from the back with a chuckle – it was Nick, of course.

Cathy seemed to do her best to ignore the rowdy student, which itself was hugely new: Normally Cathy would have written up Nick in no time and would have sent him to Burns right away. And she usually would have produced some kind of come-back line, making light of Nick’s mental capacity. She now seemed to prefer ignoring Nick, and continued with her own words.

“I was called to Mr. Burns office yesterday – as you might know, I am pursuing a permanent contract with the school, which I want very, very badly… However, evidently my poor attitude towards students has become a major obstacle for this.”

Cathy swallowed once more, and managed to continue: “I now realize I have been a total bitch since I started teaching here.”

There was audible snickering and whispering at this from the class.

“Principal Burns reprimanded me very sternly for this mistake and now whether I stay on as a permanent hire depends on the evaluation I will get at the end of the school year.” Cathy continued to explain.

“And this evaluation will depend on the reviews you will give me. At the end of the year, each student will give me a grade based on whether my attitude has sufficiently improved and become more pleasing towards students. Based on your individual reviews, Mr. Burns will decide whether I will be allowed to stay on as a permanent hire…”

There was wide-spread chuckling and amusement at hearing Cathy’s words – her face had turned an even deeper shade of red as she explained her predicament to the students.

“So, from now on, I will no longer be a total bitch… and I will do my best to improve our relationship…” Cathy said with a smiling yet shameful finish. “Any questions?”

“Ms. Cooper?” – it was Irene Cain raising her hand.

“Aahm, you can call me Cathy from now on Ms. Cain”, the young teacher said in her shaky voice; “Mr. Burns thought a bit of reversal would be valuable for me – what can I do for you Ma’am?”

“Well, Cathy…” Irene smirked, “will Cindy be voting as well? She’s your little baby sister after all and I don’t think that’d be a fair vote…”

There was more laughter in the class. Both Cathy and Cindy swallowed hard in their corners and came eye-to-eye – Cindy was so incredibly humiliated for her sister.

“No, Ma’am – Cindy will not be given a vote, you’re right…” Cathy replied.

“Oh, good” Irene replied with another smirk – Cindy and Irene were both leading members of the cheerleading squad, and had always been at odds… This must have seemed to be a good opportunity to rub it in for Irene…

“Hey, Cathy…” - it was Nick raising his hand this time.

“Yes Nick… Mr. Foster… What can I do for you?”

“Well, I just wanted to say I love the new rules and your new attitude… And I will be evaluating you very thoroughly for the next few months… But I gotta say, you look good enough to eat this morning, so it’s a good start… Atta girl!”

There was big laughter at this from all corners of the class, and some clapping – boys seemed especially amused.

Surely, this would make the young teacher blow up… Cathy swallowed hard before managing to reply: “Thank you Mr. Foster…” she said with a low voice. “I will prove myself to be a good teacher…”

Cindy shivered at her big sister’s humiliation even as her classmates sneered and chuckled, and ogled her freely – had Cathy gone totally crazy?

Cindy tried to catch up with Cathy after class – but just as the sisters had begun to speak, so that Cindy could ask what the hell was going with her big sister, the PA system came on line with a loud rattle:

“Cathy Cooper to Principal’s office, Cathy Cooper to Principal’s office…”.

This was the sort of PA announcement that was usually reserved for errant students, voiced by Burns’s fat secretary.

“At once!” she yelled into the microphone one last time.

Cathy was rushing towards the Principal’s office in hurry before Cindy could get in a word – and the way the tight skirt hugged her ass made sure she got long glances from students and fellow teachers alike…

Cindy was left behind with an open mouth…

* * *

When Cathy made it to Principal’s office, she was met with a snickering secretary who nodded her towards Burns’s door.

Burns was smoking a cigar inside the office, against all regulations of course, but little did he care. He looked at Cathy and chuckled: “Blow-job, slut” he simply said, and took another puff from his cigar…

“Yes, Sir…” Cathy managed to utter and got down on her knees in front of Burns’s leather chair, even as her face lit up in shame – and deep, helpless frustration took over inside of her, even as she smiled up at her Master, who’d just made her humiliate herself in front of a whole classroom of students.

No matter how much she willed to disobey, the influence of the stone was just too strong… The mere idea of disobedience was enough to send waves of fear through her heart…

“Now… that little sister of yours…” Burns said groaning, as Cathy took his hard manhood inside her velvety mouth..

* * *

“Cindy Cooper to the Principal’s office… Cindy Cooper to the Principal’s office…” – this time the PA was sounding for Cindy.

When she made it to Burns’s office, Cindy almost ran into her sister – she was leaving in a hurry, the same way she’d arrived. Cindy noticed newly formed soils on her baby-blue sweater, but once more before they could speak, Burns’s secretary was already summoning the younger sister to get into the office…

Cindy stepped in and took a seat across from Burns – what a cheap, dirty pig this man was…

He lifted his eyes from some papers laid out on his desk, and smiled: “So, Cindy Cooper… our cute, sexy, head Cheerleader, is it?”

“Yes, that’d be me…” Cindy said, trying to reflect as much of her annoyance as she could – she could be a student, but she didn’t have to spend her time in this loser’s office after all. What power did he really hold? She had no idea why she was called, but she was sure she hadn’t broken any school rules that she’d have to be held liable for…

“Indeed – you’re almost as pretty as the big sister, huh?”

“What’s it to you?” Cindy said curtly. “Look, Mr. Burns, why am I here? I am pretty busy you know – cheerleader practice soon… Anything you wanna say, say it, and I’ll be on my way…”

“Sure, sure… Wouldn’t wanna unnecessarily hold up a busy young lady like yourself my dear… Let me get to the point then – I understand there are some graffiti about me in the girls’ bathrooms these days? There always had been in the boys’ bathrooms of course – but now you girls are doing that sort of thing, too, hmm?”

Cindy paused for a moment, and then burst out laughing, and slapped her own leg in amusement.

“Oh, yes, I guess there are some Mr. Burns… You may be right…”

She was thinking of all the slogans on the walls: “Burns the Loser! … Burns the Pervert!... Burns the Sleazeball!... Burns: Big Car, Small Dick!”

And then there were those hilarious drawings – Burns with big ears, big nose, big head… Or Burns drawn as a pig, or a dog with his tongue hanging down to the floor… There was even a giant piece of turd drawn as Burns… Most girls had taught the last one was totally gross…

“You find those material amusing, young lady?” Burns asked.

Cindy thought for a second – what could the loser do to her? It was no crime to find things amusing – she hadn’t drawn them after all…

“Yes – yes I do, Mr. Burns” she said with a big, daring grin. “I did not draw them, don’t know who did, but I do think they are just great… and funny… Will you be giving me a punishment for this?” – she leaned back, assured of herself, and very pleased to be cutting Burns down to size. He could be the Principal, but he was still nothing but an asshole and a loser, and it was great to say it so…

Especially after all those things that he’d told Cathy apparently – her big sister should have given him the boot in the first place…

Burns was smiling back though: “Punishment, little darling? Well, we’ll shortly see about that….”

The Principal had taken out the Minvari stone again, was playing with it. Cindy continued to grin confidently - until her eyes caught the glamour of the small green coin…

* * *

Cathy was seated across from her fiancé, Richard Harrington the 3rd, at a ritzy café in Beverly Hills. 10 years her elder, Richard was an extremely successful and wealthy corporate lawyer already – like his father and grandfather before him. 3 generations of solid rich Republicans...

“Cathy, isn’t this outfit a bit too revealing for a school teacher?” he asked with a disapproving tone – he was the reason Cathy had quit modeling after all, and teaching sounded like a fine and proper task for his potential wife… But not if she intended on turning herself into masturbation material for all the hormone-crazed boys she’d be teaching…

Cathy swallowed and only momentarily entertained the idea of not repeating the lines forced fed to her by Burns – yet the mere thought was enough to send daggers of fear into her heart…

“Well, Richard, I like men looking at me, checking me out… Even school boys… Especially school boys, how about that? I love it… So, I shall do my best to catch their attention from now on…”

“What on earth are you talking about?” Richard replied in outrage.

“That’s right… I love schoolboys stripping me naked and raping me with their eyes… I love all men raping me with their eyes… I love giving them big boners… that’s what I loved about modeling, too, you know…”

“Jesus Christ!” Richard yelled.

“And I am fuckiiin’ bored with you Richard… that’s why I came here; to say it to your face – I am dumping you. For more fun…”

“What the hell?” Richard muttered, putting down his glass full of red wine on the table.

But Cathy appeared in no mood to wait and hear Richard’s objections. She was up on her feet at once. “Good bye Richard” she said in a stern voice, and walked away, to the red BMW which had been his fiancé’s gift…

* * *

Cindy shrieked once more: “Seven! – Principal Burns is always right! I’m a worthless slut!”

Her jeans and panties laid bunched up around her ankles – she was laid across Burns’s desk.

Burns stood behind her, sporting an old-style wooden ruler. He flexed his right arm once more and landed another blow on Cindy’s naked ass.

“Eight! – Principal Burns is always right! I’m a worthless slut!” the seventeen-year old screamed. Her face was a mess, crimson red in a bitter mix of shock, shame, and pain.

“Nine! - Principal Burns is always right! I’m a worthless slut!” she screamed again as another blow landed on her buttocks, her hands grasping the edges of the Principal’s desk…

“Ten! - Principal Burns is always right! I’m a worthless slut!”

“So, that’s the half of it…” Burns noted with a gleeful sternness. “Let’s take a quick break”.

Cindy was whimpering and shaking, but couldn’t even contemplate moving out of her shamefully exposed position.

Burns lifted up the intercom and spoke with his secretary: “Ms. Loews, could you please inform Cindy Cooper’s teachers that she will not be taking part in her remaining classes today – and she will have a two hour detention after school at the Principal’s office…”

“Yes, Sir” came back the reply.

“You know”, Burns turned towards Cindy, as he hung up the intercom. “I’ve always wanted to fuck a sexy little cheerleader… A sexy-ass spoiled slut… like you, little bitch… always going around in those absolutely outrageous uniforms, trying to provoke men, trying to show off your tits and ass… little cock-teasing sluts begging to be raped and fucked…”

He grabbed the ruler again.

“So, Cindy Cooper, your detention today will be exactly like I’ve always believed detention of sexy little cheerleaders needs to be… First comes the punishment… Then comes the part where the misbehaving little slut gets fucked… “

He tightened his grip on the ruler.

“No biggie – just an attempt by the punished pupil to make up for her misdeeds… by doing her absolute best to prove she can be a good girl… and that is, of course, by pandering to her superiors with sexual favors…”

Burns flexed his arm again, looking at Cindy’s naked, incredibly young and tight ass – a seventeen year old morsel… head cheerleader… all his, to do with as he pleased… no longer thumbing her nose, no longer making fun of him… ready to be fucked like the slut she was… Burns wanted to enter her right then… but first the punishment had to be completed…

His eyes caught the jeans bunched up at the terrorized teenager’s feet. “And by the way” he said, chuckling. “No more clothes like this for you – not appropriate for the new school slut… - I’ll tell you all about that, too…”

Burns landed the next stroke with force, and drew out a painful yelp from the blonde cheerleader…

“Eleven! - Principal Burns is always right! I’m a worthless slut!” Cindy screamed amidst her tears…

* * *

Burns was sitting at his desk the next morning. He lit up his cigar… He was still kind of beat from the day before – he was forty-eight after all and screwing a seventeen-year old cheerleader sort of did that to you, but it was the sort of exercise he meant to get frequently going forward…

The intercom on his desk sounded: “Mr. Burns, Nick Foster is here…”

“Good, send him in” he told his secretary. Nick Foster was a loud brat with severe discipline problems of course – and Burns had suspended his ass a couple times with a fair amount of satisfaction in the past. But then every beast had a use, and Burns felt he and Mr. Nick Foster could have some important common interests at the moment…

The large-built teenager took a seat across from Burns – he was quite bulky for his age, it was no surprise he was the star defense player of Crawford Football…

“So, Nick… I understand your brother owns a paper products business….” Burns broke into the subject.

“Yeah, that’s right…”

“Well… that’s interesting… you see, we purchase a lot of paper products for the school – we could do that through your brother’s firm of course…”

“Aaah sure…”

Burns looked at the big kid in the eyes: “In return for a bonus…”

“A bonus?”

“Yes… a kick-back if you will... to be paid to me… discreetly…”

Burns paused.

“You think you could fix that for me, young Nick Foster? I have to use an intermediary for this type of deal, you see…”

Nick chuckled – people always said Burns was a corrupt bastard, and here he was, looking at the thing for real. And he really couldn’t care less – make a little money for his big bro? That was all good. But then, how about Nick himself?

“Well, sure…” the young man said. “I’m up for that – but what’s in it for me? Money?”

It was Burns’s turn to let out a chuckle…

“Money is easy, my young friend…” he said. “I’ll do you one better… way better…”

“Yeah? What exactly will you do for me?” Nick asked.

Burns chuckled again, and took another puff from his cigar. “You shall see, my young buck…”

* * *

Cathy was dressed no less inappropriately than the day before in class – an armless, curve-hugging, single piece red dress that came up to her neck but didn’t make it down to her knees… 3-inch heels again and notably heavier make-up than would be acceptable in a school setting.

Students seemed to spend the entire class ogling at her and amusing themselves with their heightened status. Gone were the long lectures on Shakespeare. Cathy’s class was now the lightest affair to be found on Crawford High… Any kind of wisecrack was tolerated; in fact met with deference by the young teacher… It seemed Cathy would do anything to win back the approval of her students…

“Mr. Foster” the young woman said, as the bell rang ending the class – “could you stay a few minutes after the class?”

Nick put up his typical smirk at Cathy’s request: “Sure, teach, anything you need…”

They were alone in the class soon enough. Cathy walked up to the door and locked it as Nick watched with wondering eyes.

She walked back to Nick - she was close enough to touch the big bully.

“Nick, I’ve been such a bitch…” she whispered, as her hand went up to his chest and caressed him over his shirt. “But the truth is, you just make me sooo horny… Because you’re so big and strong… Because you could manhandle me in any way you wanted if it came down to it… I’m supposed to be the teacher, yet you make fun of me all the time… And I try to punish you, I do… but deep down, I get so turned on… being humiliated and ridiculed like that by a strong man… being put down to my place… it drives me crazy… it makes me sooo wet… and all I can think of is…. you grabbing me by my hair, tearing away my clothes…. Right here in the classroom… in front of everyone… and raping me like a helpless little concubine… taking me by force any way you wished…. making me scream… in terror and pleasure… that’s all I can think of…”

She stopped and moved her hand to the back of her dress, and started unzipping herself.

She whispered again: “And then there is the issue of the year-end evaluation – Mr. Burns made it clear to me, that, without your approval I will fail no matter how I do with everyone else…”

The dress dropped down on the floor, leaving the ex-model-turned-teacher in one of her raciest lingerie sets and the 3-inch heels.

“So, I’ll be your little slut, Mr. Foster, Sir. Your little slut dying to serve your pleasure and dying to get fucked by you… Because I am wet for it… Because I need your approval… And because needing your approval makes me all the more wet…”.

Nick’s excited grin was almost ear to ear by now.

“I masturbated myself to sleep so many nights, just imagining myself on my knees before you, sucking on your powerful cock, Sir…” she said. “So, let me…” Cathy whispered once more – and kneeled before her rowdiest student.

She unzipped the big bully with the sluttiest smile she could muster.

“Slut, undo the bra…” Nick interrupted. “I wanna see those big fat tits…”

Cathy swallowed and said ‘Yes, Sir’, her hands unclasping the bra, baring her chest to her student…

She took Nick’s hardened cock out, and licked at the head, still smiling like she was overcome with pure lust for the oversized class-clown…

Her smile was flawless…

Yet, she absolutely hated the grinning, arrogant, shit-headed young bastard, deep down…

* * *

It was a week later – Burns made a grunting sound, and grabbed the blonde locks at his crotch, keeping Cindy’s bobbing head firmly in place as he ejaculated down the cheerleader’s throat. There just wasn’t anything like fucking a seventeen-year-old’s pretty head – a pleasure he now enjoyed every lunch break… And it was no less a kick to know that the little slut’s sister had been kneeling right at the same spot only that very morning, begging to be fucked by her Master, too. A wish that had been rudely granted, as always… Burns had not told either sister of the other one’s new duties for now – it just seemed like a fantastic bit of amusing fun that had to be enjoyed at the right time…

“You may go back to class, slut” Burns said, zipping himself up as a clearly broken Cindy got up on her feet obediently.

The whole school had to be thinking Cooper sisters were out to outdo each other to catch more attention from men - Cathy now always wore the raciest clothes imaginable for a teacher in charge of teenagers, and her choice of clothing usually left far too little for imagination as the tight fabrics and small attires hugged and exposed every desirable curve.

Yet, it was Cindy who provided the real fantasy at the expense of making herself the most ridiculed and humiliated girl in the senior class. Ever since Cindy had been introduced to the Minvari stone, she’d been allowed to wear only one type of dress, except when she had cheerleader practice: Schoolgirl outfits of various types…

They were always too short, too puny, too tight for her young and fit body… She went around the campus every single day dressed as any dirty old man’s schoolgirl fantasy. Her own classmates seemed to love it no less, even if she were now the butt of every joke in the senior class. She looked like she was trying to impersonate the early days of Britney Spears and giving every guy within sight a huge hard-on in the process – most of the boys in her class seemed to be going nuts, with wide grins and stretched jeans, as they checked out Cathy and Cindy non-stop every minute of the lecture…

Burns himself watched the young tight ass barely covered under the small plaid skirt as Cindy made herself out his office - he could almost summon her back in at once and rape her sexy little ass right then…

But the intercom buzzed again, to announce the arrival of none other than Nick Foster…

“Soo…” Nick grinned wide as he took his seat across from Burns - he handed over a fat envelope to the Principal. “All there, Mr. Burns - $20,000 in bonus…”

Burns weighed the envelope, smiled, and put it in his top drawer.

“And we do it again next month, my brother says…”

“Well, tell your brother, Crawford High is always glad to do business with such an upstanding, exceptional firm – as long as the bonus keeps coming…”

“For sure…” Nick smiled back. “But, how about a little bonus for me?”

“I was under the impression your English teacher has given you a nice time, my young friend…”

“That’s right – but how about the little cock-teasing slut who just walked out of here… I get a boner big enough to tear through my jeans every time I see her.”

Burns chuckled – “What makes you think the younger Ms. Cooper would fancy you, boy?”

“Well, for one thing she walks around like she’d fancy any hard cock she could get her hands on these days – even though she still thumbs her nose at me all the time… And I think I know why…”

“And why is that?”

“You have some kind of hold on that uppity slut, Burns… On both of them in fact…”

“Is that so?”

“Yeah – I don’t care what or how… I just want… a little bonus for myself…”

Burns chuckled dismissively, and took a puff from his cigar: “The bonus! Well then... next month I wanna see thirty large in the envelope…!”

Nick grinned back: “I’ll check it with my brother…”

* * *

“Hello Nick…”

Nick turned his head and was surprised to see Cindy, standing right next to him. He was seated at the bar, joined by couple of his teammates from the football team and Irene Cain, who was now dating the QB – some rumored that this had been the cause of all the cattiness between her and Cindy…

Pizza Pauly was often the choice of hang-out in the evenings whenever the kids could stay out late, as it was a rare shady spot that didn’t card and teenagers could grab a beer away from peering eyes –as they were doing this evening.

“Why, boys, isn’t it our new Britney Spears wanna-be…?” Irene flashed out a mean smile.

The boys all seemed to drink at the sight before them – they were onto their second beers each, and already feeling tipsy.

“Well, hi there” Nick chuckled. “I had no idea you’re allowed to hang out at an establishments such as this…”

“Normally not” Cindy smiled, as best she could – under different circumstances, if her mother found out where she was, she’d probably be grounded for a month…

“So?” the heavy built linebacker asked.

“I came to find you Nick…”

“Yeah? What’s up then? I had no idea you liked to hang out with me…”

“Nick…” Cindy swallowed. Disobedience was not an option; the mere thought filled her young heart with unbearable fear and desperation. “I need a good, hard fuck…” she said, her face burning red with humiliation.

Scott, the QB of the team, couldn’t stop Budweiser bursting out of his mouth upon hearing this – his girlfriend let out a jolly chuckle. The other two guys from the team were no less shocked.

“I need to be fucked Nick – I need it so badly, and you’re so strong… and hard… Can’t you just take me to the backroom right now… And fuck me like a little bitch…”

“Cindy, you are an even bigger slut then I ever imagined” Irene Cain said, clapping her hands.

Unlike Irene, Nick’s buddies were at a loss for words…

Cindy tried to ignore the dumb-founded reaction she was getting from the boys and the delighted chuckles of her social nemesis Irene even as her face continued to light up with red shame…

“Please, Nick, wouldn’t you just let me give you a good time… please… right here… I’ll be so good…”

“Oh, well” Nick laughed, and downed the rest of his beer. “When you got a slut begging to be fucked, what you gonna do?”

He grabbed Cindy by the arm rudely and dragged her to the back of the bar, where there was a storage room – soon the odd couple had disappeared behind the door, as Nick’s amazed friends looked from behind with unbelieving eyes…

Inside, Nick ordered with glee: “Strip, slut… completely”

Soon, Cindy’s schoolgirl uniform was dropped on the ground. She was left fully naked as she bent over the heavy boxes populating the storage room.

Nick had undone his jeans - he grabbed Cindy by the waist…

He entered her with all his might – the football player had to be a full foot taller than the girl and weigh twice as much… He was rewarded with the loud yelp he was shooting for.

“Take that uppity bitch” he grunted, as he entered forcefully again, making Cindy scream.

“Little Miss Goody Two shoes…”

“Take it, cock-teasing cunt… take it all…”

“Cheap whore… No more thumbing your nose at me…”

Each verbal insult was paired with a hard slam from Nick and Cindy’s shrieks – until the girl was moaning constantly from the brutal ravishing her nubile body took… the pleasure, for what is was worth, was mixed unrecognizably with the shock of pain and humiliation. She was crying, and sweating like an animal…

“Now…” Nick said after five minutes of uninterrupted assault, grunting happily. “I always thought a spoiled, cock-teasing cunt like you needs a hard fucking in the ass to learn her place…”

Nick ignored her classmate’s desperate pleas with glee and positioned his member right behind her bottom… He was besides himself with delight - who else could ever claim to have fucked both Cooper sisters?

Cindy’s screams became so loud, they could now be heard at the bar – in any other place, it could have caused shock, but Pizza Pauly was seedy enough that it seemed to cause merely dirty chuckles among the patrons close enough to be hearing it.

“Hey, maybe Nick will let us take the next round” one of his friends said. “That slut needs more than one guy tonight, I’d say…”

As the other two guys high-fived, Scott looked at Irene like a kitten.

“Oh, what the hell” Irene said, “You can fuck her too… Fucking that slut is like masturbating anyway…”

Her boyfriend was grinning uncontrollably, but Irene cut it out: “But, I want pictures of that bitch. Pictures with a hard cock in her mouth and lots of cumm on that haughty face of hers… So, make sure to take your phone with you…”

* * *

Cindy stood before Burns’s desk a week later…

She was fidgeting nervously – Burns sniggered from within: Where had that uppity, overly confident young girl gone? No more dismissive looks, no more back talk, no more making fun of her superiors, no more opinionated Miss Goody Two Shoes - no more deliberately trying to cock-tease her teachers and classmates into abject frustration… Though dressed as the school slut now, she surely provided much more arousal on campus than she would have ever wished for…

“So, I understand, you were late to Mrs. Stratford’s class, Cindy…”

Cindy swallowed – it was true, she’d arrived merely a minute late. A totally minor offense that she would not have cared about one iota just a week ago. But now any minor wrongdoing was good enough to give Burns an excuse to discipline his most obedient student… If Burns wanted to discipline her, he would always find a reason, Cindy knew that, but she still cursed herself for providing an easy excuse. She knew what was in store, and her heart sank with frustration: She’d be spanked like a 6-year old brat soon, and then fucked by Burns, the very man she used to ridicule as despicable and disgusting not so long ago…

The intercom buzzed: “Cathy Cooper is here, Mr. Burns” the secretary announced.

Burns leaned into the intercom: “Very well, send her in, and please notify all related parties that both Cathy and Cindy Cooper will be missing classes in the afternoon…”

Cindy tensed even more – since her nightmare had begun with Burns, she had hardly spoken with her big sister. It seemed they were throwing disapproving looks at each other from afar all the time. Now, what was this?

Cathy walked in, only to be surprised by finding Cindy was in Burns’s office as well. “What is she doing here, Sir?” she asked apprehensively.

Burns viewed both young women delightfully – they both looked good enough to eat, in their own slutty ways: Cindy dressed in a version of her Catholic Schoolgirl outfit, which made her all the rage among students and teachers alike these days, and Cathy once again in an attire wildly inappropriate for a teacher; namely, a pleated, puffy mini-skirt in fire-hydrant red and a white blouse that threatened to become transparent in the right light…

Burns hardly had anything to do in the afternoon – and he could hardly imagine spending better time than putting the Cooper sisters through their paces… together, at last…

“Well, Cathy, your baby sister is here, because she is to be punished”.

“Mr. Burns, Sir, please leave her out of this…” the young teacher pleaded, only drawing a laugh out of the Principal.

“Stupid! – she is already in it up to her delicate neck…”. Burns turned to Cindy, and ordered: “Cindy, tell the big sis what you are…”

Cindy swallowed hard – she was so humiliated, she could only look at the floor. She could not face Cathy. But Burns was losing his patience – he repeated himself:

“Come on, stupid girl, lift your head up and tell Cathy what you are, like you’ve been taught…! Or Else!”

Cindy wanted to resist – but the mere idea was too horrific to ponder, the panic and pain too much to bear even after a few seconds. Disobedience was not an option. So, she forced her head up, her face burning red:

“I am Principal Burns’s little bitch… His little fucktoy… He can fuck me any way he likes, anywhere he likes, any time he likes… He can punish me, discipline me, abuse me, humiliate me in any way he sees fit – he is my Master and Owner. I am his little teen sex slave.”

Cindy continued without missing a beat:

“I am only good for serving and pleasuring him. I am his whore – his little teen whore, so I must always dress like the little teen whore that I am… I am his schoolgirl slut… I must always give every man a big hard-on, because that is what I am good for… I love it when men imagine raping me… fucking me in every way imaginable…”

She continued:

“I love to be raped and humiliated by Principal Burns… I love to have my face fucked by Principal Burns… I love to be disciplined by Principal Burns… Because he’s my owner, and my superior, and my better... I am his property, his little cunt, who needs be constantly fucked and abused…”

The girl was near tears in humiliation as she said these things in front of her sister.

Cathy watched his sister recite the horrible, shameful lines in dread. She wanted to scream and stop her at once – but the conditioning was just too strong to break. And she could see it now, she understood: Cindy was under the spell of Burns, too, and there was not a thing she could do to put a stop to it.

“Indeed…” Burns chuckled. “And now, since I have both my pretty little sex kittens here at my disposal, I will take the afternoon to get a little entertainment… But first the punishment for Cindy’s little misdeed…”

Cindy looked at Cathy, and she too understood.

Burns couldn’t care less.

“Atta girl..” Burns spoke to Cindy. “Off with that slutty whore outfit – get totally naked, lay down on the desk – you know the drill, naughty bitch…”

Cindy stepped out of her skirt and undid her blouse, her hands shaking.

Next went her underwear…

Burns leaned back on his leather chair and lit up his cigar with a happy smirk.

“First comes the punishment…” he said as he took a puff, “then the sisterly love…”

The way both girls tensed at that suggestion gave Burns an immediate hard-on.

“Oh yeah”, he smirked. “Can’t wait to watch the hot model-turned-teacher screw her baby sister – always loved a little lesbian show..! Girls fucking each other for men… Hot sisters even!”

“Know what – Cathy bitch, you strip too… fully nude.. And grab the ruler… You’re gonna beat the baby slut’s ass until I say stop… as hard as you can… if you know what’s good for the both of you…”

Cathy wanted to disappear into the ground – instead, she undid her own skirt and blouse, one eye on her nude, trembling sister, one eye on the scary wooden ruler she had to use on her for the amusement of their Master…

The revulsion and shame she felt was immeasurable…

Yet, there was no way out…

The hold of the stone was too much to overcome…

* * *

6 weeks later…

Burns was seated in his office, eyeing the pictures on his computer with great distaste – they had been sent to him by an anonymous e-mailer, showing the makings of a web site, not yet unveiled. A web site dedicated to Cooper Sisters of Crawford High… This could be trouble, major fuckin’ trouble…

The pictures left little to speculation:

There she was – none other than Cathy Copper, respected English Literature teacher with top standing in Crawford High records, getting gang-banged by a roomful of high school football players… That had been Nick’s request of course; the possibility of a blow-job from Ms. Cooper for each sack or touchdown had proven to be the major motivator in the semi-final victory against Greenwood High. It was perhaps inevitable that the post-game entertainment for the select few had turned into the entire team running a train on their sexy teacher… The victory in the final had been rewarded with an even more generous bonus of pairing the sisters for the boys – Burns did not see any evidence of those in the pictures, but he was afraid they would be recorded somewhere else as well…

There were plenty of pictures of sister-on-sister action in the collection anyway:

Some of them seemed to be right in his office, even though he did not appear in any of the pictures – anyone other than Cathy or Cindy were always blurred anyway. He was certain the Principal’s office was easily recognizable to anyone at Crawford High. There they were, both girls fully naked, Cindy giving Cathy a bare-handed spanking, in a role reversal, right on Burns’s leather couch… There she was, Cathy fucking the daylights out of her baby sister with a huge black strap-on… Cindy sucking on her sister’s rubber cock after she’d been violated by it… And a long, sweet lesbian pairing, lots of kisses and fondling, on the same leather couch – Burns recalled directing numerous such sessions no matter how much the girls abhorred them, usually ending in a tight 69 pairing, with extra severe punishment for any slut that failed to orgasm 3 times in 15 minutes. There were plenty of pictures of those 69-endings, too. And their faces always had that slutty, forced smile Burns demanded – no matter how revolted the girls were, there was never any disobedience or protest that these pictures could testify to.

Burns clicked on another picture, and saw Cathy on her knees, her blonde mane buried between the naked, fat thighs of another woman - that had to have been Monica, Burns’s fat secretary. She’d been aware of everything going on of course, what with being next door. So, Burns had allowed the fat dyke to have a little action too – was it her who’d done this, took the pictures? But she’d never betray Burns, would she? Not with the big fat checks she was getting as part of Burns’s side businesses.

Could it be the little shit Nick Foster? But he was in plenty of pictures himself, blurred face or not: Nick screwing his English teacher, Nick screwing the head cheerleader – there had to be a dozen of those pictures. More than Burns would have liked to see, and certainly more than he was aware of… Maybe it was him after all, the dumb son-of-a-bitch… If that was the case, he’d pay dearly; Burns would make sure of that.

More stuff from Nick: There were pictures of Cindy – evidently taken at the annual office party of Nick’s brother, which featured the blonde teen in her usual school-girl outfit, and grinning drunk men taking all sorts of liberties with Nick’s “guest”. Burns couldn’t imagine that ended well for the girl…

But it wasn’t all Nick’s doing – there had to be a dozen pictures of Cathy giving blow-jobs to one student after another – all taken in her classroom of course. Evidently, the young teacher had worked really hard to get a passing grade from her students, just as Burns had instructed.

And then of course pictures of Mo, the giant black janitor, with the girls – that had been Burns’s own birthday gift to the 6-foot-6, 300-pound, colossal man, just for the amusement factor. The girls had hated it of course, but it hardly mattered: There they were in the picture, Cindy licking Mo’s black balls, while Cathy tried to fit into her mouth just a quarter of the man’s enormous black dick…

The intercom buzzed:

“Mr. Burns, there is a Richard Harrington here to see you…”

It took Burns some time to figure out this was the man Cathy had dumped per his orders, but he seemed fairly civil as he sat across from the Principal in what seemed to be an extremely well-tailored and expensive suit…

“How can I help you, Mr. Harrington?” Burns asked.

“Well, first a question” the younger man replied. “Have you seen the proposed web site – dedicated to one of your students here and a teacher?”

Burns was taken aback briefly. Then he managed to put up a smile: “So, that was your doing then…”

“Well, mostly…” Richard smiled back. “Regardless – it could turn into a major scandal for the school and for yourself, wouldn’t you agree?”

“It would seem so…”

“Indeed – however, we could make it all go away… No pictures, no web site… No scandal…”

“In return for what?”

Richard paused for a moment or two. “Them. I want them…”

“What do you mean? You mean you want Cathy back? Your fiancé?”

“Yes” the younger man replied sternly.

“After she fucked and sucked half the school here? That’s the fiancé you want?”

Richard laughed out loud: “No way of course – I wouldn’t so much as be seen in public with that slut again… But, I do realize what’s going on here, Mr. Burns – you have some kind of hold on her. Her and her little slutty sister. I want that control to be transferred to me…”

“You see…” Richard continued. “After Cathy dumped me so unceremoniously, I’ve started dating another sexy lady… Another model in fact – not an ex-model like Cathy but a model that is still working. And she has certain leanings… shall we say… of the dominant sort who likes women…”

“So, let me get this straight” Burns took a puff from the cigar he’d lit up – “You’re dating a model who’s also a bisexual dominatrix… How much wealth do you actually have Mr. Harrington?”

Richard smiled: “Enough…”. He continued: “In fact, she’s even worked with Cathy many times in the past – she’s not a big fan of my ex… Whatever problems they may have had is not my concern of course… What is interesting is that a gift of two helpless sex slaves – indeed consisting of Cathy and her own sister – would rightly drive my girl crazy with pleasure…”. He checked his tie unconsciously and continued: “And, I would get a big kick out of it too, if I dare say…”

“I see…” Burns nodded.

“So, this is the gift I want to give, Mr. Burns. Cathy and Cindy. You’ll be rid of a pending scandal – but that’s not all: I am prepared to pay you $1 million for your loss… That, surely, must be an attractive deal?”

Burns pondered for a minute. He was only pretending to weigh his options.

“I am not particularly attached to them…” he finally said. “For a million bucks, hell, you can have them, Harrington…”

“Excellent..!”

“Except, I want one thing: I want to know who helped you. I’m not stupid. There was obviously someone who was spying for you here on campus, sneaking around, taking all those pictures… I want the name.”

“Well…” Richard seemed to ponder. “What the heck…”

* * *

“So, Miss Cain…”

Burns checked out the student seated in front of her. He found the resemblance between Irene Cain and Jessica Alba amazing – and this was enough to get him excited to no end… Not to mention there was a score to settle, no?

Irene eyed Burns with the typical distaste all her schoolmates had for the creepy Principal. She was certain he was checking her out as usual, and that was enough to make her disgusted and irate at the same time.

“I gather you must be the hottest, most popular girl on the cheerleading squad these days, now that Cindy Cooper decided to take a leave of absence… Didn’t like being number 2 much, did you?”

Irene’s face lit up with anger but she did not seem to want to engage in a conversation.

“Whatever you say, Mr. Burns…” she said dismissively.

“And I hear from the rumor mills that there was the issue of… Mr. Scott Curtis, the QB of our outstanding football team… You were bothered that he seemed to be taking some obvious interest in Cindy, no?”

“What’s all this to you Mr. Burns?” Irene asked angrily. “Cindy was a slut, everyone got to see that fact in the last few months... And some enjoyed it quite a bit too as far as I can tell… And if she’s gone, well, all the better for the reputation of Crawford High…!”

“Perhaps that is why you bothered to collect photographic evidence of what was going on here at Crawford High… And passed it on to Mr. Harrington…”

The girl was suddenly surprised.

“Perhaps, in the hopes that your little rival’s humiliation would be broadcast to the world freely?”

Irene fidgeted on her seat, but did not say a word.

“Too bad” Burns noted deeply. “Her sister has had to leave, too, of course – lovely slut, Cathy Cooper…”

Irene seemed shocked with the vulgarity and directness of the Principal.

“So, now that my favorite two toys are taken from me, I will need to replace them…” Burns noted.

He imagined the girls were probably being taken down to a dungeon underneath Harrington’s big-ass mansion to meet their cruel new Mistress even as he spoke… Cathy to be abused, fucked, and humiliated in the hands of a cruel ex-rival and an amused ex-fiancé who wanted pay-back… And Cindy as the delectable bonus…

Burns had taken out the Minvari stone – he started rolling it in the air.

Irene’s eyes started flashing…

“Let’s find out who’s the biggest slut this campus has ever seen, shall we? Cindy Cooper or Irene Cain?” – Burns was already unzipping his pants…

Even as her world started rolling, Irene understood – it was Burns’s doing…

It had all been his doing…

All along…

* * *
Cindy Silver Eyes
http://www.asstr.org/~Cindy_Silver_Eyes/
* * *