The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Probiotics

By Baralai

Nature is weird. I mean really weird. And if you look at microbiology it can be extremely weird and scary.

Take wolbachia pipientis or wolbachia for short. This is a real bacteria; look it up. But exposure to certain types of insects seem to do ridiculous things to insect sex drive. In a type of wasp it might make the females asexual and no longer pass the x chromosome. It is also known to make other male bugs into female versions of themselves; Either becoming fully fertile females or infertile while feminized. Some of bugs will kill off the males. If you’re taking notes here, you will notice all the bad things seem to happen to the male bugs with this bacteria. The only sexual change that doesn’t wipe out the male is where the virus only allows the infected female to reproduce with an infected male.

Wolbachia is real. It seems out of science fiction. But what if a similar strain started to affect humans?

We think we have found one. Or rather it has found us.

* * *

Thomas walked out of the room of his best friend’s place. He felt frazzled.

Did what happen really just happen?

His phone rang and he pulled it from his pocket.

“Hey mom,” he said. “How are things?”

It was apparently the wrong way to answer the phone as his mother started screaming at him. He pulled his phone away from his ear to avoid some of the volume of his panicked mother.

“How am I supposed to answer the phone? Yes I know you’re worried,” Thomas said in an exasperated voice. “Mom if I had more information I would tell you. I don’t know anything. They just won’t let us leave. They said we’re quarantined. “

“Mom I know you’re worried….And right I should be worried too, but there is literally nothing I can do….Listen Mom…I know but….(sigh)…Can I….Mom can you….But….I’ll try, but….(long sigh).”

Thomas struggled to find a way to calm his frantic mother, particularly since he couldn’t get a word in edgewise.

“Mom listen I can’t get out , but they are giving us food and occasionally they have us to a cheek swab to give them….Mom can I….Mom….”

Three days ago his apartment complex was quarantined. Not much information was given, other that all residents were told to remain on the premise until further notice. They were also to inform a CDC team of any unusual symptoms, though were vague about what they may be. They seemed to be inspecting the women in the complex first. Probably having something to do with the potential for pregnancy or something.

“They won’t let me leave…I don’t know what they think the infection is…Yes it is the entire apartment complex…Yes I’m eating well…No I don’t have any fever…No there are no dead bodies! Look mom I probably don’t have whatever this is…ell there is literally nothing I can do. I’m doing everything they told me to do.”

Well that wasn’t totally true. They had told them to avoid contact with other residents, but Thomas occasionally hung out with some of his buds. He just left from Stew’s apartment, though to be truthful Stew was acting weird…weirder than normal that is.

“Look mom, I’m going to go crash and sleep. I’ll stay out of trouble and just hope this all passes quickly,” Thomas said quickly before he could be interrupted. “Bye I love you.” He then quickly hung up the phone.

Thomas made it back to his place quickly. The truth was he was feeling sleepy all of a sudden. He was still weirded out with what happened with Stew.

It all started with a prank that Stew had played on him the day before. Stew had offered up a fruit smoothing to him after their workout at the complex’s gym. Thomas had seen Stew holding back laughing while he drank it but he had thought none of it at the time. If anything Stew seemed to be giddier than normal all through their workout session. It wasn’t until Stew drank a second helping of the smoothie did Stew revealed he had put some of his jizz in the shake.

Thomas didn’t believe Stew at first. Sure he would totally do a prank like this, but this seemed disgusting. He was so mad he had stomped out of Stew’s place calling his friends some unsavory works; which in fairness he deserved. This morning, he woke up with a killer headache. While still mad at Stew he still went over to his friend’s place to get some Advil or something.

“Hey dude,” Stew had said with a dumb smile as he answered the door for his friend. “Coming back for some more of the good stuff?” He asked grabbing his junk covered up by some gym shorts.

“Dude you are sick,” Thomas had glared knives at him. “But seriously I need something for a headache. I better not be coming down with whatever those government folks are freaked out about. My head is throbbing.”

“Oh sure I have that,” Stew said while waving his friend into the apartment. There was a strange smell in there. It was present the night before, but now it was more pronounced. It wasn’t a bad smell, just an unfamiliar one. Whatever it was actually seemed to reduce the headache instead of make it worse.

“Here two Advil and a glass of water. No Milk of Stew in this one,” Stew said handing over the listed objects.

“Did you really jizz in my smoothie?” Thomas asked taking the pills.

“Yep,” Stew said with a smile. “Sorry dude, I’ve just been horny as fuck recently. And Tara hasn’t been returning my calls.”

“Tara the building slut?” Thomas asked.

“Hey be nice, Tara is a sweetheart. She just has a sex drive of a dude,” Stew said with a smile.

“But she has slept with half the building,” Thomas said.

“So?” Stew said shrugging. “She likes sex and she is good at it.”

“How is she not a slut?” Thomas asked. “If it quacks like a duck and looks like a duck then it is a damn duck.”

“Just don’t say slut like it is a bad thing. You better not be the reason she isn’t returning my calls. I need to get laid,” Stew said.

“We’re in a middle of a quarantine. Now is not the time to get laid,” Thomas said looking at his friend with concern. She sat down on the couch since the headache was making him dizzy. “Particularly with the girl that might be the Typhoid Mary of the plague.”

“If she has some crazy STD and gave it to me, then you also drank it up with those milky smoothies you had yesterday,” Stew said with a grin.

“I don’t fucking believe you. Even you wouldn’t do something that gross,” Thomas said.

“I’ll prove it,” Stew said.

“I’m not drinking another smoothie from you,” Thomas said.

“Cause you know I jizzed in it,” Stew retorted.

“No cause there is something wrong with you in the head,” Thomas shot back.

“Here smell this,” Stew said as he walking in front of his sitting friend and pulled his face into his crotch.

“Doesn’t it smell like the smoothie?”

The strange, but not unpleasant smell seemed to hit Thomas. The smell was coming from Stew’s dick? That didn’t make sense. Thomas only vaguely realized that he should be pushing back from his friend’s antics. But there was something about the smell that was inviting. Thomas was intrigued with it for some reason.

“You don’t smell smoothies,” Thomas said trying to find a retort. “They aren’t roses.”

“But taste and smell are the same thing right? We learned that from that trivia night thing,” Stew said as he continued to push his friend’s head into his crotch. “And you drank so much of it. I didn’t even use milk or yogurt at all. It was just fruit and my cum. I’ve been so horny lately and I jerked off while getting it ready. You were in the shower then. I filled up an entire cup so I thought I would pull the prank you.”

“Don’t believe you,” Thomas moaned. His head was feeling foggy all of a sudden.

“When I offered you seconds I had to go into the kitchen and jack off again. Still can’t believe you finished off two glasses of my cum smoothies. Maybe I should sell them.”

“You’re full of shit,” Thomas said as he sniffed the intoxicating smell from Stew. He didn’t even care that Stew seemed to be hard now.

“Don’t believe me? Then taste it dude,” Stew said pulling out his dick. Milky precum could be seen on the top of his 7 inch cut penis. “You want to prove me wrong? Well taste and you’ll know for sure. This is the milk you drank last night.”

Somethings was wrong with Thomas’ head cause he shouldn’t have agreed with Stew’s suggestion, but he had to prove his friend wrong. And it had nothing to do with wanting to get closer to the alluring smell, he assured himself.

Thomas licked the tip of the penis and lapped some of the milking white substance. Sure enough there was a familiar taste to it. Not wanting to be proven wrong he took another lick. And then another. And then another. To be sure it was the same liquid he drank yesterday he put it mouth around the tip and suctioned it. Stew seemed to be leaking a lot of the stuff cause it didn’t take much for more precum to trickle down his tongue.

“See you’re getting another cum smoothie now. This time with no fruit additives. Just the good stuff,” Stew said with a grin. “Tommy likes his smoothies.”

Thomas wasn’t sure if Stew was right. Yes this was the same liquid in the smoothies yesterday, but it didn’t seem like cum. It was more creamy and had a tangy flavor like yogurt. This shouldn’t have been coming out of Stew’s dick. He must be playing another trick on him. He kept sucking out more and more of the fluid that couldn’t be cum.

“Oh yeah I’ve been so horny. This feel so good,” moaned Stew.

More of the liquid that couldn’t be cum leaked into Thomas’ mouth as he thrusting his mouth long the thick dick of his friend. Obviously this couldn’t be cum since Stew was making so much of it.

“Full order of smoothie ready for Tommy,” moaned Stew as he help Thomas’ face and blew his full load into his friend’s confused mouth.

Wave after wave of cum flooded Thomas’ mouth and he quickly gulped down as much as he could. How could Stew be making so much of this was beyond either of them.

“See I told you this is where your smoothie came from last night,” Stew said dangling his dick while a wide grin on his face.

“I…I…I need to go,” stammered Thomas as he rushed out the door.

He felt frazzled. And he left and wondered if that really just happened. And that was when his mom called. Now Thomas laid in bed while replaying the scene in his head. What had happened to him? Why had be done that? Why did Stew do that? At least his headache was gone. But soon Thomas was too tired to care and fell asleep.

* * *

Bacteria have a way of editing the genetic code that we are only just beginning to understand. We think, well other scientists think that it has something to do with Horizontal Gene Transfer or HGT. This is how bacteria share gene coding with each other, but somehow bacteria have been able to change the genetic coding of other larger beings, like the wasp.

Certain kinds of bacteria can make another animal dependant on it. Some organism need it to mate. Some need the bacteria to break down food and nutrients. Actually how we break down food is from the bacteria we have built a symbiotic relationship, probably since the start of humankind.

But introduce a new bacteria and allow it to grow within our guts and it might be able to change the entire culture that keeps our ecosystem in check. It is how we get sick from salmonella, another bacteria. But some can change the ecosystem to permanently change the organism. Change how it breaks down nutrients. Change its biological functions. Change behaviors and even change personalities. It can change what we look for and support its own existence, not always in an equally collaborative survival strategies for its hosts.

What is worst is that the changes brought about by the HGT seem to be a permanent thing. Bacteria edit the genes. This is not normal...well it is normal, but not to the extent that we’re seeing.

* * *

Thomas woke up with a dry mouth and his headache returned at full force. His sheets felt damp, like he broke a fever, but he didn’t feel warm and he didn’t remember going to be with a fever.

“Dude you’re finally awake,” he heard someone saying in another room. Stew then entered his bedroom. He was shirtless and now only clad in sandals and his gym shorts. Actually the same gym shorts that he had been wearing when he thrusted his crotch into Thomas’ face to smell.

“Stew what are you doing in my apartment?” Thomas asked and took some water from his friend.

“I have a spare key, remember,” Stew said. “After I didn’t see you yesterday I got worried and came to check on you. You were fast asleep and I couldn’t wake you up. I was worried you got sick with whatever those CDC folks are here for.”

“Wait I was asleep for a whole day?” Thomas asked in surprise.

“Yeah, how are you feeling now?” Stew asked.

“I feel fine...mostly. That headache is back,” Thomas complained.

“You know what would help with that? I think a cum smoothie would help with that,” Stew said with a dumb smile and he pulled out his half hard dick.

“Dude what is wrong with you?” Thomas cried out as his friend brought the thick dick closer to his face. But when he saw the dick he could see trace amounts of white while leaking by the tip. The thought of the creamy substance on his came flashing back into his memory. The sensation of his mouth filling with the milky fluid stirred in his thoughts. He was yearning for the taste again.

A familiar sense of fog hit Thomas’ thoughts. It was like when he sniffed that strange smell. Actually he could smell it again. He took in a deeper sniff to make sure and the same peculiar smell was there at full force. Why hadn’t he notice it before?

“Come on bro I can see you wanting another smoothie,” Stew said bringing his dick closer to his friend’s mouth. “A cum smoothie is just what the doctor ordered.”

Thomas tried to pull his head away but urges were so strong. Somethings was telling him he wanted the taste, the smell and the sensation that he experienced last time. That he would feel good if he just let that dick back into his mouth. But as soon he smelled the dick, closing in on his mouth, no thoughts of resistance were left in his mind.

His mouth wrapped around Stew’s dick and the milky substance started seeping into his mouth. Thomas still tried to rationalize that this wasn’t cum he was slurping. It was too smooth and it leaked too much out of the dick. This wasn’t how cum worked, or tasted or felt. He was just interested in getting more of it to get a better understanding of what it was.

Soon he realized his headache was now gone. In fact he was feeling a lot better. Though he didn’t want to admit that maybe the stuff (that wasn’t cum) was helping him feel better, cause Stew would never let him live it down. But the more of it he drank, the better he felt. He started to bob his head faster on the throbbing dick wanting more of the leaking juices to come out. No! He wanted his mouth flooded with the substance again. It soon became his driving thought: what else could he do to get his friend to pour the fluid down his throat.

“Yeah I need this too buddy,” Stew moan. “With Tara and all the ladies gone I need someone to help me release my goods. Almost there Tommy. Here comes the cum smoothie.” He grunted and then released himself into Thomas’ mouth.

As Thomas swallowed his eyes rolled back into his head and he felt as if his own orgasm occur and a wave of pleasure flowed through his body. He felt the warm dampness his his sheets by his own crotch to realized that he actually orgasmed sometime during the process. Maybe it was there before he awoke? Though he didn’t believe that last thought.

“See you look a lot better,” Stew said with a chipper smile. “I knew a cum smoothie was what you needed!”

“Yeah,” Thomas agreed. His head was still in a pleasant daze and found himself more agreeable to Stew’s statements.

“Cum smoothies make Tommy happy right?” Stew said laughing.

“Yeah,” Thomas chuckled showing a drowsy grin himself.

“So whenever you need to feel better or need some smoothie goodness you just let me know,” Stew said gropping his dick. “I’ve been so aroused lately that I’m sure I have gallons on this stuff. And Tara hasn’t been drinking any lately.”

Trying to change the subject from his foggy mind Thomas asked, “Tara is gone? You said she was gone. How did she leave the building?”

“Yep and all the female tenants. I think the kids as well. Tara was the first though. She and few other girls were taken to another location with the CDC folks. Then the other ladies were removed. Not sure why,” Stew explained.

“Huh?” was all Thomas could respond too. His mind was still replaying the sensation of the milky substance filling his mouth.

“Hey why don’t we hit the gym since you’re looking better. You seem to have gotten skinnier,” Stew said.

“Oh sure,“ Thomas said as he looked himself over in the mirror across the room. It did look like he was skinnier. He didn’t lose any muscle mass though. Something else looked off with his reflection but he couldn’t think straight to figure out what it was.

Thomas got dressed and followed Stew to the gym. As they worked out he kept eyeing Stew’s crotch thinking about how good his mouth felt with that substance in him. He tried to distract himself from those thoughts. He also started to notice that Stew was looking different as well. His muscles were looking more defined and swollen. And he was smiling a lot more now. Before he was more sullen, but now he was downright jovial.

In terms of phique him and Stew were fairly equal, both playing various sports, non-competitively, after work. But now Stew looked like a tank plowing through his reps and Thomas was struggling to keep up with his normal routines. Thomas really hopes he didn’t catch whatever bug the CDC was locking them up for.

They spent a couple of hours in the gym, occasionally talking to some of the other guys that stopped by. When they finally left Thomas was feeling very tired, but he couldn’t stop looking at Stew’s crotch. He really did want to try that stuff again. It was like a drug. As they approached Stew’s apartment Thomas realized that now was the time to make his request.

“Hey dude…” Thomas started hesitantly and stopped himself.

“What’s up?” Stew asked smiling.

“Um... you said I could let you know if I wanted...er you know another smoothie,” Thomas mumbled finding himself blushing at the request.

“Of course dude. I’m always up for helping a buddy out,” Stew said pulling out his dick.

“Er...um,” Thomas said looking stunned. They were still in the public hallway a few feet from Stew’s apartment. “I thought we could do it in your place.”

“Huh? What’s wrong with here? You want it don’t you?” Stew said looking confused. Then his face changed with a jovial expression. “Come on buddy. Don’t be so bashful. I saw you this morning you loved having your mouth filled with this big guy. You’re hungry so come and get it.”

Thomas couldn’t keep his eyes off the dick. It was still leaking fluids and he was frantic to get some more in him. He was concerned that someone would see them, but if he did it quickly...yeah he could do it quickly. He would just have to work hard for it.

Thomas was soon on his knees taking the dick willingly into his mouth. He felt a release of tension throughout his body. He hadn’t even realized the tension was there. It had been building up the more he glanced at Stew’s crotch and the more he thought about the taste of the liquid on his tongue. All the tension was now being let go now. The taste of the familiar tasting liquid on his tongue made him feel great.

“Yeah that’s right Tommy,” Stew moaned running his fingers through Thomas’ hair. “You can’t help yourself when it comes to getting your cum smoothies. You get so excited when you get my dick in your hungry mouth.”

The fragrant smell coming from Stew’s crotch had hit Thomas’ nostrils. His head was woozy. He wanted Stew to stop talking as not to draw attention to them. What if someone in the unit heard them? What if someone walked by? He should have told Stew to keep it quiet, but that would mean removing the dick from his mouth. Keep the dick in his mouth seemed more important that shushing Stew.

“Your mouth feels so good on my dick,” moaned Stew. “You really give the best head. And it is so easy to see how much you like giving it. Your dick is so hard in your shorts right now.”

Thomas hadn’t even realized his dick was even hard until Stew mentioned it. His attention was really on getting as much of the milky substance out of Stew and the high he was feeling. He felt desperate to get Stew to flood his mouth again.

“You look desperate for my cum smoothie,” cheered Stew. “You look so excited. Seeing you like this is so hot. The more I see you like this, the more I want to fill you up with my cum. And here it comes!”

Stew blew a load and Thomas felt the familiar flooding of his throat which led to the pleasant flooding feeling in his head. He smiled dimly as he looked up at his friend, lickng the last of the fluids from the dick.

“See I told you. What is the point of waiting when I can fill you up with my cum right here in the hallways. You should have asked in the workout center if you needed it this bad,” Stew said pulling up his shorts. “You seem much more relaxed and happy being filled up with my cum smoothie.”

“Yeah I am,” moaned Thomas honestly. He was so happy all of a sudden. Maybe it was the smoothie making him feel good.

“Well don’t be bashful in saying you want more,” Stew said. “You like drinking it and I like fucking your mouth. I don’t care how often you want it, I’ll be here for you bro. I want you happy and full of cum.”

“Happy and full of cum,” Thomas repeated with a dull smile. He pawed at the wet spot in his own shorts. Did he cum?

* * *

Yes they can affect our behaviors and moods. Bacteria and virus are small, but some are powerful. The lyssaviruses can cause aggression in certain species. You probably know it as rabies. It can make animals more aggressive and thus transmit the virus to another host, who will be more aggressive so they can then transmit the virus.

But yes microbes and bacteria can do the same. Our own gut microbes do this already. They release chemicals through our vagus nerve that go up to our brain to reward us for consuming foods that help them multiply and grow in numbers. They can also cause negative states similar to withdraw from a drug if they start to not get the supplies that they need. Studies have shown that introducing new bacteria can even change taste receptors. These species aren’t inherently bad but are just trying to multiply and survive like we do. Again much of our gut bacteria is helpful and usually maintains itself.

A lot of people like yogurt because it relieves pressure within the gut. This is an example of a probiotic. Adding bacteria cultures through what we consume to replace bacteria that we might be depleted in. Typically probiotics don’t have lasting effects, but we are only beginning to understand the science.

But in some cases the bacteria will crave the probiotic to keep its culture alive. We learn heuristically, that is trial and error, as it rewards and punishes the us to keep the culture strong by consuming those probiotics.

* * *

Thomas woke up the next morning and took a shower. He didn’t have the headache this time. He took a shower but noticed something was off. His hair was thinning out. Well not his head hair. His body hair was falling out. That made no sense. Even his pubs seemed to be losing hair.

He sighed and made a note to follow up with the CDC folks. But he also looked at his hair on his head. It looked like he had roots showing. Was he going gray? His chestnut brown hair still look healthy but the roots were almost white.

But otherwise no signs of sickness. No discoloration of the skin. No fever. No more headaches. No nausea.

Once he got of the bathroom he went to his computer and emailed the CDC representative his symptoms and inquired if this was what they were quarantining them for.

He was curious what they were trying to find in the building. They were being vague and gave no real details. They said it was non-lethal, but possibly very contagious. And they didn’t stop anybody from moving around. But then Stew said they took all the women and left all the men. Was it serious? He realized he should have been more concerned about this but his mind seemed to be distracted recently.

He had all these thoughts and concerns at one time or other, but Stew always helped him keep his mind off the worrying. Usually by shoving his dick down his throat. He tried to not think about it too much. He didn’t want to think of it as sex, but his dick was getting hard the more he thought about it.

Just thinking about it seemed bring back a similar state of giddiness he felt after his dose of “smoothie.” He felt himself wanting some more. It felt like a craving to have those juices in him again. Recalling the pleasant feelings and how much fun he had sucking out the juices from Stew.

Was is fun? He hadn’t considered it before. He did enjoy himself while he was doing it. So yeah it was fun.

All this thinking of his throat and mouth being filled with the thick rich fluids was making Thomas want some more. He put on some sweatpants and a t-shirt and made his way over to Stew’s apartment. He knocked on the door but he didn’t answer. So he tried to door and found it was unlocked.

Going in he could hear his friend snoring.

‘Shit,’ he thought. ‘I really wanted some more smoothie, but I don’t want to wake him up.’

Still he didn’t want to leave while the source of his cravings was so close. Thomas crept into the apartment and made his way to the bedroom so not to wake Stew. Thankfully Stew was sleeping in the buff and his thick cock was on full display.

Thomas’ dick was hard just in anticipation of what he was about to do. He tiptoed his way to the bed and soon engulfed the dick of his sleeping friend. Stew did tell him that he could come over anytime for a smoothie. He realized that he probably shouldn’t be doing this and he felt desperate to having to resort to this, but he needed the smoothie.

It wasn’t long before Stew was at full mast. His dick actually seemed bigger in length and in thickness now. And the smoothie tasted even better. Thomas also saw that Stew balls seemed to have inflated to larger sizes. Even his muscles looked bigger. His body looked harrier though.

Thomas’ attention then focused on the tasty dick and the delicious fluids it was producing. His blissful state returned. He was so aroused. So far gone in his state of joy. He needed this so much. How had he lived without this before?

“Aw fuck man,” moaned Stew. “Couldn’t wait for me to wake up. Need your cum smoothie don’t you. LIttle Tommy is desperate for my cock.”

Thomas didn’t mean to wake Stew up but it was inevitable. He wasn’t being subtle in his sucking. If anything he was voracious. But thankfully Stew didn’t seem mad. Stew started thrusting his sleepy hips into Thomas’ mouth and groaned as he flooded another load down Thomas’ eager mouth.

Thomas saw himself in the mirror across the room. A dazed glassy eyed expression was on his face. His cheeks and nose were a deep rose color. He was also smacking his lips with a big smile and evidence of the gooey white substance was plainly seen in his mouth and lips. His body was fully on the bed and his cock was dripping cum. He had orgasmed from sucking down the cum again.

“Yeah you’re addicted to sucking my dick,” moaned Stew. “You are so hot like this Tommy. Did you have fun?”

“Yeah,” he saw his reflection say in a drugged out manner. “So much fun.”

“It’s so hot seeing you so addicted to getting more cum,” purred Stew. “Seeing you acting like such an excited cocksucker is such a turn on. If you keep acting this way I’m going to want fuck your mouth all over again.”

Thomas’ mind whirled at the thought of having more of the cum in his mouth. More of the high he was currently feeling. “Yeah, I want you to fuck my mouth again,” he moaned.

“Then show me how much you want it,” purred Stew. “Lick my back sack. Get my dick excited again so I can pour more cum down your throat.”

Hearing the plug to get more cum, Thomas wasted no time in shoving his face into the large balls of his friend. The smell was intoxicating and his own dick was getting hard again. He wanted to be filled with more of his juices. Luckily it didn’t take Stew that long to get hard again. And soon the leaky thick dick was his mouth again.

“Aw man,” moaned Stew. “Some of the guys have been missing Tara’s mouth but you’re so much better. You’re both are super eager to get cock but there is something about a guy wanting to service my cock that is so much hotter. I never knew it could be a turn on to dominate another guy.”

This time was taking longer for Stew to cum, but Thomas didn’t care. Just having the thick dick being plowed into his mouth was giving his a high. He panted and moaned and stroked his own hard cock. Thomas couldn’t think clearly, but an animalistic drive was was now in control.

“That’s it Tommy, moan like a bitch,” yelled Stew. “You want this cum? You gotta make me know how much you want it.”

Stew seemed to be acting more aggressive, but Thomas didn’t mind. He didn’t even mind being called Tommy, which he always found childish. Actually the aggressive side of Stew was turning him on.

Finally though Stew shot his load down Thomas’ mouth. Thomas felt the pleasant euphoric wave wash over him. He hadn’t noticed it before, but there was an after glow feeling after consuming the cum.

Stew eventually stretched and climbed out of bed. “Now that is the way to wake up in the morning. Thanks for the BJ buddy. I’m going to take a shower and then hit the gym. You game?”

A dazed Thomas looked at himself in the mirror. He felt euphoric and barely wanted to move. But there was still something off about his body. Was he sick, he wondered.

“Thanks,...I think I need to rest today,” Thomas said in almost a whisper.

“Okay bro, but tomorrow you’re going to the gym. You’re getting way too skinny dude,” Stew said while flexing his muscles. “Got to keep in shape.”

With that Stew left, barely remembering to bring his shorts. Thomas realized that he was going shirtless, which was weird for Stew who was embarrassed about his extra body weight. Though it seemed like all his recent gym time was paying off since his muscles seemed to be very noticeable now.

Thomas laid on Stew’s bed for a while with his head spinning. He saw his reflection have a big grin on his face on the way out. Seeing himself smile and not have his typical stoic expressing seemed out of place. But he felt good so why shouldn’t he smile?

* * *

Here is the thing. About biological terrorism...er maybe I’m getting ahead of myself. We think this is biological terrorism. We just don’t know who would do this. It could be very possible that the was just naturally occurring. We have seen such changes in bacteria in nature when it transforms and mutates to adapt to a new species. We typically call these “spillover infections.” where an infection takes on a novel host. We think it is a strain similar to wolbachia or a chimera of sorts. But it is too well designed to act out this perfectly. Something like this shouldn’t happen in nature.

We don’t know who would do this though? If it is a terrorist then who would act like this? Some of the nerds...guys nerdier than me...think it might be aliens getting ready to invade us. What better way to make us vulnerable than to attack us with this new strain of microbiology. Something we are only beginning to understand and can’t yet control. And instead of killing us it makes us host who can carry the infection to others. In a sense we doom ourselves.

I’m sure you have figured out what it does. Well maybe you have. I’m sure you have been distracted and all this seemed such a natural thing to happen. You didn’t question it because you didn’t feel anxious. You felt excited and thrilled through the process. Your body was telling you that. But your body is being used against you now.

You are being rewarded for helping it thrive. Every time you do something that helps it continue building a culture in your gut, it is sending signals to your brain of pleasure. Every time that its culture begins to shrink, it sends messages so your brain thinks it is going through withdrawal. The signals will vanish once you help strengthen them. And the more you consume it the more it changes you.

* * *

Thomas awoke in his bed feeling woozy. His body felt hot and sweaty. How long had be been out? Was he sick? He didn’t seem to show a fever. He saw he got an email from the CDC, but it was rather long and rambly. He decided to check it out after he checked in with Stew.

He took a shower to wipe off the sweat. His hair looked like it was still showing more roots, but now that more of the hair was showing it looked more blonde than grey. But that didn’t make any sense. Sure his grandmother had been blonde at one time, but everyone else in his family were usually dark haired. Your hair color can’t just change overnight though...can it?

After staring at himself for a while he noticed that other things didn’t look right. His eyes were blue now, but they had always been brown. Some of the definition in his chin and cheeks were gone. There was also no traces of his beard growing.

Looking over the rest of his body he noticed that all his body hair was completely gone now. Even his pubes were bare now. His body looked slimmer, but he didn’t lose his muscle definition. If anything his muscles looked great. But what was going on?

He really needed to get himself checkout by the CDC folks. He decided he would go to them after he saw Stew.

Thomas was trying to explain to himself that he needed Stew to tell him about these changes, but he hadn’t shared anything about the symptoms with him yet. What he really wanted was his mouth filled with cum. His cheeks flushed as he dressed himself and thought about Stew’s leaky dick in his mouth.

He made his way to his friend’s apartment but found it empty. He looked inside (still unlocked) and found the apartment bare. He figured that Stew was in the gym, because where else could he be.

He considered going by the CDC liaison’s office which was on the way to the gym, but decided he would go to the gym first to find Stew. His hard dick was making the walk over there a little awkward, but Thomas just quickened his pace. He eyed the CDC sign as he walked passed the office.

When he got to the gym he saw Stew doing some bench presses. He was in some red shorts and still was shirtless. He was sporting an impressive six pack under a but of dark fur, but Thomas was really scoping out the bulge under the red shorts.

“Hey buddy,” Stew said as he lowered the bar and completed his set. “Finally made it back to the gym. Ready for a round?”

“Um yeah,” Thomas said licking his lips.

Stew chuckled. “I meant pumping some iron, but it looks like you want to pump something else. Why don’t you go at it,” he said pulling out his dick.

Thomas gulped as he stared at the dick. Stew’s dick was nice and big. “Um here?” he asked. “Shouldn’t we do it like back in your room or in the locker room?” But he was having a hard time convincing himself of this at the moment. And Stew just sauntered his way to him, dick on full display. “What if someone catches us?”

Stew just smiled at him and wagged the dick on display. “Don’t you want it Tommy? Didn’t you come all the way down for this?”

Thomas’ eyes glazed as he looked at it.

“Come on little Tommy. You want this dick,” Stew said joshingly. “Why wait when you can have it right here, right now.”

Thomas couldn’t argue with the logic. Well he might have been able to but he was too focused on the dick and the desire to be filled. He lowered himself in front of his friend and started to work on the dick.

“That’s it take it all bitch,” moaned Stew. “You want this so badly. Always looking for me to fill your belly full of cum.”

Stew starting getting more aggressive with his thrusts and pushing Thomas’ head along his thick, long cock. All the while ‘joshing’ with how much Thomas loved sucking his dick and eating cum. Thomas was actually enjoying his friend’s remarks. If anything it helped him get into the cock sucking even more.

“Hey guys,” Stew said. “Back for some more reps?”

Thomas tried to concentrate on who Stew was talking to, but he was too distracted by the leaking fluids coming from Stew’s dick.

“Hey Stew, Hey Thomas,” came a voice. Thomas knew it was AJ, another resident of the building. He looked over at him and saw that he looked very different since he last saw him. Like Stew he was shirtless and in a pair of shorts, and his muscular frame seemed to be more pronounced. Thomas remembered him as lanky, but he would now describe him a broad.

He then also saw Noah who was grinning at him.

“Hey Thomas, I didn’t know you swung that way,” Noah said looking excited. Noah identified as Hapa, (Half Hawaiian and Half White). His rich skin tone was also on display as he was sans shirt as well. Noah had always been toned, but now he seemed taller than usual and his shoulder were also wider. Thomas also saw that Noah was groping his dick within his own shorts while keeping his eager smiler on him.

“Tommy here has been helping me out a couple of times,” moaned Stew. Thomas couldn’t see it but he could tell Stew had a big smile on him. His own vision went between the cock he was sucking on and Noah’s crotch.

“Man it has been hard around here without Tara and all the girls around,” Noah said massaging his dick. “And you’ve been hoarding this mouth here?”

“Hey I’m a sharing kind of guy,” Stew laughed. “And I’m sure sure Tommy here would love to have more cum down his throat.”

The thought of having more cum inside him made his head spin. A part of him thought he should have stopped sucking Stew’s dick at the first sound of someone entering the gym. But he couldn’t stop himself. Well that wasn’t entirely true, he was too fixated on it to hear his two neighbors entering. But once they entered and then he eventually noticed them, he didn’t seem to want to stop. He needed to get the cum.

And now Stew had brought up the concept of getting more cum from Noah. Surprisingly it didn’t repulse him.

“Well if you want to share,” Noah said pulling out his half hard dick from his shorts. He didn’t seem to be wearing any underwear, but neither was Stew. He presented his dick to Thomas and soon he engulfed the dick. Noah’s dick also leaked the same way Stew’s did. Thomas’ head started feeling even better with the additional fluids dripping down his throat. He was surprised how much precum these guys were making.

“Oh wow he is good,” Noah purred. “I haven’t had any bitches service my cock since all the girls left. I’ve been so horny. My balls need a nice release. You want that don’t you Thomas, right.”

“I got Tommy here to drink some of my cum by saying it was a smoothie. After that he hasn’t been able to get enough of my stuff,” Stew chuckled. “Tommy is always craving his cum smoothie.”

Noah and AJ laughed. Thomas had forgotten about AJ being there but now saw that he had kicked off his shorts and was now entirely nude and stroking his dick.

“Well if Tommy boy wants more cum smoothies, I’ve got some that I’ve been storing up,” AJ said moving himself next to Noah.

“Hold off dude, I’m very close to getting off,” Noah said. “You just keep sucking on my dick like a good boy and I’ll give you a belly full of my asian cum.”

“Wow look at him go,” AJ said. “He looks like he is really having the time of his life.”

“He reminds me of Tara and Julie,” Noah groaned. “They couldn’t get enough of my dick either. They just kept coming back for more.”

“He looks like a bitch in heat,” Stew said chuckling. “Yeah I can see that.”

“Aw fuck man,” Noah moaned as he shot an overflowing amount of cum into Thomas’ mouth. “Man I really need to jerk off more. That was a lot.”

Thomas’s mind was spinning from the taste of the cum. Some had landed on the floor and he lapped it up.

“That or you’re going to need to fuck this mouth some more,” AJ said drawing the flush faced Thomas onto his dick. “I think we found a new building slut.”

* * *

So here is the thing. Remember how I mentioned that the wolbachia affects males and females differently. Well this does something similarly, but it flips with infections. When a female is infected, her vaginal fluids carry the male version of the bacteria. Once infected the men carry the female version of the bacteria in their sperm.

The bacteria need to get into the gut to make the changes, so this might be the first infection that only is transmitted orally. Well we think that at this time, but we’re not sure. We only have seen the results of this infection and not it actually occurring. But we don’t think it can be transmitted my regular intercourse, though it does seem to promote that activity.

A male version of the infection involves hyper masculine traits appearing in both appearance and behaviors. While not violent they become more aggressive and domineering. There seems to be in increased of self-confidence that comes off as somewhat over bravado. They also start forming a pack mentality or sorts. They start sharing sexual partners but not competitively. Somehow the microbiome is adjusting the brain chemistry for this.

But they also have a constant need to have sex. It is like the need for food or water for them. But it is not like they need to jack off more, they need to have sex more. They get rewarded every time they pump their cum into someone. Thus it hijacks them to spread more of the infection.

What make them even worse in infecting others it that their physical appearance seems to improve. More muscle mass, sometimes they are hairer. Even their dick seems to get somewhat bigger. It is as if it makes the host more attractive and thus more likely to spread the infection. There is even a smell that acts like a pheromone of sorts. Humans don’t typically respond to pheromones but something about this smell makes people more suggestible. We think it is some kind of neurochemical. But only the male version of the microbes seem to have it.

* * *

Thomas woke up in his bed. He barely remembered getting back into his room. Stew, Noah, and AJ had helped him back after their session in the gym. Thomas just remembered being so happy. The three of them took turns filling him with their cum while the others watched or worked out. Thomas eventually had shed all his clothes and there were still probably in a heap somewhere in the gym. AJ and Stew had carried him back to his room, all three naked as they walked down the hallway.

He felt like he was purring while thinking about all the cum he had consumed. It had been so much fun to drink from the three guys. A warm feeling came over him as he thought back about sucking the dicks and the cum flowing down his lips. His dick started getting hard as he thought about it so he started stroking himself.

He kept thinking about some of the things the guys kept saying while he was sucking them off. That he looked cute and sexy. That it was hot that he moaned like a bitch while sucking cock. How that he looked like he loved being used by other men. How he loved presenting himself as a slut. Thomas was jerking himself off harder thinking about all those words they said.

He eventually heard a knock at his door and got up. He hoped it was Stew, or even AJ or Noah ready for another round. But when he opened it he saw two men dressed in yellow encapsulated suits.

“Err, you’re from the CDC right?” Thomas asked meekly. He had forgotten about the whole showing symptoms part. His mind was becoming very fixate recently on other activities.

“What gave it away,” joked a friendly man who smiled through the glass plate over his face. “Sorry this is just a precaution. My name is Dale and this is Andrew and we’re here because you reported some symptoms that we wanted to check with you about.”

“We are going to ask you some symptoms you might have experienced recently. We are also going to swap you mouth and genital areas. If it is okay we would also like to take a small blood sample and a hair sample,” Andrew said.

“Andrew also used to cut hair in his dad’s shop so he can fix that multi-colored hair thing if you want,” Dale said. “Unless that is the look you’re going for. I mean you did say it was one of your symptoms.”

Thomas looked at his reflection from a mirror across the room. The blonde hair was now more than roots and looked off. He agreed to the hair cut, but asked it the possible infection actually made him blonde.

“Possibly, we’re looking at two strains of infections here,” said Andrew as he collected sampled. They also needed an anal swab. Thomas had answered the door nude, and it never occurred to him to cover up. But neither of the CDC men seemed pay any attention to it.

They then started to ask him many questions. They asked him his sexual orientation and Thomas was unsure how to answer. He was straight, wasn’t he? Yet he liked sucking dick. But this was all new to him. But Dale and Andrew were friendly and understood his confusion. They asked if he considered himself straight a week ago and then asked about sexual behaviors with men and which men.

Thomas told them about his experiences with Stew, from the protein shake all the way to the recent gym excursion. His dick got hard as he talked about it. He was wishing that these two guys weren’t all covered. He had offered to give them blow jobs and was finding himself wanting to give one soon.

They also showed a list of women to see if he had any contact with them sexually. Tara was on the list. Thomas started to panic realizing if Tara was infected, she likely gave it to Stew (and Noah from his bragging) and Stew most likely could have given it to him. But then thinking about Stew and Noah made his think about sucking their dicks. Those thoughts seemed to relax him. It was much nicer to think of those thoughts. He asked the guys again if they wanted a blow job.

They said no and said someone else would get back to him and to check his emails once the labs were completed. They seemed to leave in a hurry, but Andrew did a nice job on the haircut.

After they left, Thomas began to worry again. But not long after the CDC guys left, Noah showed up at his door.

“Hey slut,” Noah said with a friendly smile. “Came down to see if you wanted another round of my asian sausage. Usually when the ladies get a taste they can’t stop. Wanted to see if dudes were the same.”

“Aw man, I’ve been wanting that dick back in my mouth since I woke up,” Thomas said excitedly. He got down on his knees and pulled down Noah’s shorts. “Glad all the ladies are gone, cause now I don’t have to wait in line.”

“I love it when you talk all slutty,” Noah moaned as his dick was deep throated by Thomas. “Even better when you act slutty, Tommy. Oh yeah Slutty Tommy!”

Thomas licked Noah’s balls and stroked his own dick. The thoughts about the CDC men visiting him slipped his thoughts. All that mattered was the dick and Noah’s voice.

“Yeah your mouth is almost as good a Julie’s. You have some natural slut skills, Slutty Tommy,” Noah moaned. “I don’t know why you’ve been hiding your slutty slide so long now. You should embrace it. Let everyone know how slutty your and dress the part. That way you’ll get to feast on more dicks. And you want more dicks, don’t you Slutty Tommy.”

Thomas just moaned with a grin on his face. He did want more dicks.

* * *

And then we have the female strain of the infection. I know we should be changing the labeling since you’re male and have the female strain but it is easier to understand.

When a woman is infected her sex drive seems to take over, even more so than the male strain. The male infection just needs to be exposed once and it seems to alter the testosterones fairly quickly. But the female needs to consume the bacteria strain to replenish it. But it does this through consume male infected semen. We’re not sure why, we think it take more energy to make the changes in the female infection, but it is also largely microbiome based.

The infected female will go through withdrawal like symptoms when they don’t consume enough. And then a pleasant reward response when they do consume the infected sperm. Soon the rewards start taking over with the increased sex drive and becomes more of an essential drive for them. But the infected seman becomes the source of food. These females can go without food for weeks if they have had sufficient enough of the infected semen.

Another effect, it seems to have is that recessive traits start appearing. Some of the changes are pretty noticeable. If a woman had a genetic trait for violet eyes, which are quite rare, they would start displaying that trait instead of the dominant genetic trait, like brown eyes. We’ve never seen something throw off Mendel’s principles like this before. So maybe the nerds are right and it is alien. But other things you may have noticed is a less defined chin and cheeks, change of hair color, loss of body hair, color blindness, or loss of freckles. They often become skinnier, but their hips, breasts and ass seem to become enlarged.

Also the females become more susceptible to the pheromones the infected males give off. Weirdly this becomes even more effective when more males are present. The become more suggestible to the males. They become more passive and their personalities more malleable. The females start wanting to please the men more and takes on the suggestions.

Each of the males carries a somewhat different strain of the bacteria; A mix of the bacteria and their own genetics. Once the female is exposed to multiple infected males they start acting more promiscuous. They try to sleep with even non-infected males. Again the infection wants to spread through its host.

But after a while their body starts to accommodate the microbiome infection even more. Remember how I said it took a lot of energy, well this might be why. Now the female sexual organs go crazy. Their vaginal fluids start producing the male version of the infection, but the infected seman that in entered into them also seems to foster the gut bacteria even more. How? We have no idea. They can also take it anally.

* * *

Two other men entered Thomas’ room. Thomas didn’t know who they were but Noah had texted them to come over to his apartment.

“These guys are from my floor,” Noah explained. “Steve, Jason meet Slutty Tommy.”

Thomas couldn’t say hello since his mouth was still wrapped around Noah’s dick. He did check them out. Steve had salt and pepper hair and a trimmed beard and fair amount of gray hair on his muscled body. He was smiling at Thomas which made Thomas excited.

Jason also looked a little older, but had rich hard hair that was slightly receding. He was also stroking a thick cock that was very evident through his gym shorts. “Hmm never fucked a fag before, this should be fun,” Jason said.

“I have,” Steve said. “But it is nice to see that the government folks didn’t steal away all the booty for themselves.”

“And he has such a nice plump ass as well,” leered Jason.

Thomas was wondering why they were paying attention to his ass, but didn’t question aloud since he didn’t want to remove Noah’s cock from his mouth.

“Yeah let’s get a closer look here,” Steve said looking at Thomas’ ass. “Yeah give me a good view here boy.”

Thomas got on all fours as he continued to suck off Noah. He wasn’t sure what Steve was up to but started patting his butt. His hands started groping the rounded flesh, which Thomas started to enjoy.

“Yeah a nice bubble butt on this one,” Steve said slyly.

Thomas tried to ignore Steve’s hands and focus on Noah’s dick and drizzling cum, but then felt one of Steve’s digits enter his hole.

It felt like lightning shooting through his body. The dick dropped out of his mouth and Thomas groaned unable to ground himself or focus on anything, but Steve’s probing finger. He wanted to tell him to stop, but whatever was happening was sapping his strength. Words couldn’t come out of his lips, but more moans and groans slip out involuntarily. Thomas felt his face flush and his thoughts became more muddled.

He wasn’t sure what was happening to him, but part of him was scared. He couldn’t move his own muscles. He couldn’t get words out.

“Yeah he’s got a nice tight hole on him,” Steve said with a lusty growl in his voice.

“Looks like he is loving the attention,” Jason said.

“Yeah,” Steve said plugging in a second finger and getting more volume out of Thomas. “He’s been messing around in there. He’s lubed up like a wet pussy.”

Thomas didn’t understand what was going on. What was this guy talking about. And he couldn’t protest or say anything. He just let Steve finger him while he moaned and panted.

“Is that true Slutty Tommy,” Noah chimed in. “You don’t just like sucking dick, but like getting fucked by dick too. Did you get yourself ready so you could beg to me to fuck you after sucking me off? Man you are such a slut and it’s so hot.”

Steve stretched the hole with three digits and dug in deeper, creating more intense sensations for Thomas.

“You’re probably thinking about this dick in your ass right now aren’t you,” Noah said waving his goods in front of Thomas’ face.

Thomas looked at the thick dick in front of his eyes and he thought about Steve’s fingers being replaced with Noah’s cock. Thrusting in and out of him. He couldn’t think of anything else.

“You’re just like dicks at either end don’t you,” Jason said to the slack jawed Thomas. “Noah said you were a fun slut.”

“Man why didn’t you speak up dude?” Noah asked smiling at Thomas. “I didn’t know you wanted it up the ass. Oh wait! Were you worried if you had my cock you would get addicted to it? I know a lot of ladies that have ridden my asian dong and keep coming back for more. I don’t blame you. You probably will addicted to this dick after you have it in you.”

Noah moved behind Thomas and pushed Steve’s hands out of the way. “But I’ll tell you what. Since you’re a good slut, I’ll make you a promise. If you get addicted to my dick then I’ll fuck you whenever you want. You just let me know. Even if all the ladies come back, I’ll make sure to take care of you.”

“Oooh you put lots of lube in there buddy,” Noah said. Thanks to Steve’s scretching, Thomas didn’t feel much pain as Noah entered him. The overwhelming sensation hit him again. “Nice, tight and moist, just like a pussy.”

Thomas didn’t have to think about Noah’s dick in him. It was in him now fully. And now he was thrusting in and out of him faster and faster.

Internally he knew he was getting fucked now. Noah was fucking him and he couldn’t stop it. But did he want to stop it? The sensations were overwhelming, but they felt good. The harder Noah was, the more Thomas saw stars. Noah had mentioned something about getting addicted to this, and Thomas thought he might be right. He didn’t want Noah to stop. He didn’t want this end.

Soon Thomas felt Noah’s thrusting start to slow and something inside of him was eager and full of anticipation for what was about to happen. Then he felt it. Noah cummed inside of him. A sense of bliss hit him, like he had just swallowed a load of cum. Well technically he did just take in a load of cum. Thomas laughed at that thought, and then realized he could move again.

“Fuck,” Thomas said. As he said it he realized he could get words out again. “That was amazing,” he panted still feeling a loss of words. His eyes were glazed. His throat was sore from his loud moaning. He saw that there was a puddle of his own cum on the floor, but wasn’t sure when he had cummed. The fucking was like having an orgasm the entire time.

“Stew said you were bad at speaking up about your needs. You need to be a lot less shy about wanting to get fucked Slutty Tommy,” Noah said slapping Thomas’ ass.

“Yeah,” Thomas said with glazed eyes. He rolled over onto his back and lifted up his legs. “I want to get fucked. I need that dick back in me.”

“What about my dick?” Jason asked. “You want to get addicted to this dick as well. I want to feel what male pussy feels like.”

“Yeah,” moaned Thomas. “Make me addicted to your dick.”

Soon Thomas’ legs were draped over Jason’s shoulders at the other man roughly fucked him. The overwhelming feelings hit Thomas again and made him speechless. This time he was less shaken by the experience and more eager for it.

“Man who know man pussy could feel this good,” Jason groaned.

Thomas couldn’t agree more. The cock thrusting within him made him feel amazing. He hoped Steve would also want a turn.

* * *

The infected females start producing something similar to vaginal fluids within their rectum and anal cavity. The start producing it when they become sexually aroused. This makes it easier for anal sex and since it is so close to the intestinal tract it also adds to their microbiome.

Since the males like to have sex with multiple males present, it makes it easier if she can provide sex through multiple passages. That is our working theory of why this is. Again there is a good chance that this microbe infection was man made. ...Or something made.

The female’s entire anal cavity become similar to the clitoris. When sexually stimulated they will produce the fluids and become extremely sensitive to the touch. Often it is overwhelming to them, but eventually they adapt. The clitoris itself also becomes more sensitive and the females start craving sex constantly. They also begin to enjoy having multiple partners at one time.

But as you figured out the female infection can be induced to males as well, that is, it develops intense nerve endings and stimulate flesh. Now obviously you don’t have a vagina, but the changes to your anal cavity will happen. If you are sexually stimulated after this change you will start producing sexual fluids. Orgasms are not the same for them. These men, infected with the female infection, will still cum, but usually feel a more intense orgasm in waves similar to how a female experiences an oragasm, albeit more extreme.

All the other symptoms seem to happen in the males infected with the female strain. It essentially turns them gay and constantly looking for sex with men. Those infected with the male version of the bacteria seem to become bisexual and will sleep with or infect men or females.

If you are going to ask, exposer to the male infection will not change you to be like the other men. No one asks this...well no one infected with the female infection asks this, but we have tried this and it seems the first exposure is the one that sticks. There have been exceptions when we leave only infected males to together that one or two of them may start to show signs of being susceptible to the female infection though. Those changed never seem to want to find a cure or revert back to the male strain though.

* * *

Thomas had awoken horney as hell. He thought back to the orgy he had with Steve, Noah and Jason. He kept thinking about how good he had felt and inserted a finger into his ‘man pussy’ as Jason had called it.

His man pussy was still wet and seemed to become even wetter the hornier he got. Of course having his hole stimulated made him horiner and he was moist with desire now. But as pleasureable as this was it didn’t set him off. It was better when another guy did this. It was better with a dick in him.

He got up and took a quick shower. He looked himself over in the mirror. The image staring back at him was so different now. Instead of the average built dark haired and hairy guy we was, he now looked skinnier, younger looking, hairless, and very blonde. His ass also protruded more, but seeing his big ass just made him want to get fucked again.

Thomas tried putting on the underwear, but they were designed for a smaller ass, and kept pushing down so the ass was fully exposed. Thomas thought that made him look slutty. The concept made him think. If he looked slutty, guys would know that we wanted dick. Isn’t that what he wanted. Noah and Stew kept telling him how hot we was when he was slutty. And when they were turned on they would fill him with dick.

With this rationalization in his head, Thomas tried to find slutty clothing in his room, but everything was made for his old body and didn’t fit right. Well at least not in a slutty way. He wished he could go out and pick up some new clothes, but the quarantine folks wouldn’t let him out.

All this thoughts of clothing was getting away from his main goal though. Thomas grabbed some gym shorts and a t-shirt and left to Noah’s apartment, after all he had promised to fuck Thomas if he got addicted and Thomas was pretty sure he was hooked now. But then realized he wasn’t too sure where his room was. But Stew might know. And Stew might let him give a blow job.

He got to Stew’s but as luck would have hit Stew was at his door talking to Noah.

“Hey little buddy,” Stew said with a friendly smile.

“Slutty Tommy!” Noah said energetically. “You come looking for me to fuck you? I knew you’d get addicted to my dick.”

“Noah was just telling me about you begging his friends to fuck you silly,” Stew said laughing. “I didn’t know you took it up the ass.”

“I didn’t before Noah fucked me,” Tommy said. “But Noah did make me addicted to it. I’ve been craving to get fucked again since you left. Can you do it to me Noah? Can I get your asian dong back in me? I need it do badly”

“See what did I tell you,” Noah said to Stew. “My dick is so good it can make a straight guy like ol’ Thomas into the dick craving Slutty Tommy.”

Stew laughed. “Hey it was my cum smoothies that hot him hooked on sucking dick. My smoothies bring all the straight boys to the yard.”

“Guys, I just want your addictive dicks inside me,” Tommy said. He pulled down his shorts and got on his knees in the hallway. “Which one of you wants to fuck me? I can suck off the other.”

“Now that is my Slutty Tommy,” Noah cheered.

“Yeah, I like it when your needy for my dick,” said Stew, “You want me to fuck you even here in the hallway where everyone can see us?”

“Yeah I can’t wait,” moaned the glassy eyed Tommy. He was on all fours presenting his ass so one of the guys would fuck him. “If anyone sees then they can fuck me too.”

Stew laughed as he stuck his dick into Tommy’s eager hole. Tommy cooed as the overwhelming sensations. Tommy then felt Noah’s dick pressing on his mouth. He focuses to get his mouth open to let it in. After that muscle memory takes over and he loses himself in a blissful spit roast. Slutty Tommy couldn’t be any happier. Well that wasn’t true, he was happier after the three of them made their way to the gym where multiple men offered their dicks to fill Tommy.

* * *

So we have had to remove all females from the area. We also removed all children, since...well we really didn’t want to risk them seeing things, All of the infections seem to be...um well age appropriate...at least of legal consent. Whoever invented this infection had some kind of morality.

But the men infected with the female virus don’t seem to spread the infection. Men with the male infection can spread it, so we need to contain them. Ideally we would just contain the men and women infected and let them romp to the end of time, but there is the risk of the women becoming pregnant. No one wants to deal with that. So we have been separating the men and the women infected.

This has led to more men being infected with the female strain. This also alleviates a lot of our concerns since it gives the male infected guys a focus for their sexual urges. Also the men seem to like to wear as little as possible, but we have asked them to wear some shorts that help us keep track of them to see who they might have engaged with sexually. Our epidemiologists and sociologists are hoping to get some data on that. The men don’t seem to mind since the gym shorts are easy to come off.

I’m sorry to say that we had to take a dozen females who were infected and they have infected the majority of the men in the building. Thankfully their sex drive makes it so they will seek sex in the closest of proximity, but is seems like you were one of 7 men not to have been exposed to them.

And this is where it gets more awkward. So...um...one of my co-workers may have suggested to your friend about putting his cum in your drink. This individual was hoping to witness some of the changes and timelines of the males infected with the female microbes. There have been 6 other men in your building that might have had similar...erm exposures. We apologize for this.

As an apology we have provided you some new apparel that you requested for you new body type. We will have tracking devices in there, just like we do for the others, but you will not notice them. We ask that you try to keep it with you at all times. To make this easier we included some jockstraps and open back briefs. We encourage you to wear these as this will help the others know you….umm that you...that you’re infected with the female strain of the microbes.

“Sweet,” Tommy said picking up the jock strap that said ‘Building Slut’ on the waist band. “Are you sure you don’t want to have sex with me?” he asked the yellow enveloped suit. “You were talking so long I was starting to get a headache.”

“That is probably from the withdrawal of ...cum,’ said the CDC official.

“Are you offering some?” Tommy asked. “I’m told I’ve got a good mouth.”

“Why don’t you find one of the other residents,” the CDC official said. He really was ready to leave the building once he debriefed the 7 men.

“Ok,” Tommy said. He had shed his clothes and kept only the jockstrap on. He figured he would find Noah, but still hadn’t figured out which room was his. He knocked on one of the apartments doors hoping maybe this time it would be Noah’s.

“Yo,” came a guy that he hadn’t met before.

“Um hi I’m Slutty Tommy,’ Tommy said looking at the tall muscular black man infront of him. He face flushed and he felt excited butterflies in his stomach. “I was wondering if I could borrow...some smoothie.”

“Smoothie?” the man asked.

Tommy stared down at the man’s crotch area. He hadn’t been wearing clothes, so his leaky dick was on display.

“Oh a Smoothie!” the man said making the connection. “I think I can spare some,” he said grabbing his dick.

“Not to be too greedy,” Tommy said slyly, “But I might want more than just one serving.”

“Oh boy, no one ever wanted just one serving of my smoothie. Once you get a taste you’re not going to be able to stop yourself from wanting more.”

Tommy knew this was true.

One day he would find Noah’s place, but until then he was getting to know is other neighbors.