The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I would like to thank several members of the MCforum and the Garden of MC for their help with great suggestions along the way: flibinite, Doctor MC, JHB, and BB Zed. I hope you enjoy my first offering as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Problem Solving

Kim had a problem.

Kim wasn’t used to having problems, she was used to solving them. As the top engineer at AdTek (“Dedicated to providing beautiful music and useful in-store advertising to retailers around the world”, as the AdTek brochure put it), Kim had a job that suited her perfectly. She was able to work on challenging projects of her own design and she made a LOT of money.

No, her problem wasn’t work-related, it was a girl named Stacy. “Well, OK, a woman, not a ‘girl’,” Kim corrected herself whenever she would think of her problematic friend. And she thought of her a lot. Often while masturbating.

As with many people who worked in Northern California’s Silicon Valley, Kim commuted in to work every day, a forty-minute drive each way. To make the drive more comfortable she had purchased a big, expensive luxury pickup. Driving that high off the ground, she felt like she was almost flying to and from work. “And”, she mused to herself, “a big pickup is my only lesbian cliche’.” And it was. Not that she hid her sexuality, but she enjoyed wearing skirts, and makeup, kept her 5′9″ body in great shape, and loved her long, blond hair.

The problem started when she happened to overhear that one of the secretaries at the firm lived in the same town Kim did. Thinking that a commute buddy might help pass the time, she made contact with the woman. Stacy, a young, pretty redhead with the sort of zaftig body and large breasts that Kim loved, was more than eager to join Kim on on the daily drive. “The gas money is eating me alive,” Stacy explained with a smile, “and it is a long and boring excursion, isn’t it?”

Kim’s heart melted. It was love at first sight.

Over the weeks that followed, Kim’s problem began. While driving they seldom got a chance to talk, because Stacy liked to relax and listen to her MP3 player while staring out of the passenger-side window. But Kim began to take lunches with her new friend, and discovered that she loved everything about her. Her laugh, her smile, her taste in movies (old) and music (electronic), and they even shared a love of classic illustration. Kim was more in love with this girl (“No, ‘woman’") than she had ever been with anyone before.

She became obsessed with Stacy’s body, taking long glances down at her breasts and legs while they drove. Stacy was mostly oblivious to this, with her MP3 player’s earbuds stuck in her ears all the way in and back most days. However, when she caught Kim looking a few times, she just smiled. Other than their brief lunches, it seemed that Stacy wasn’t interested in Kim at all.

Not that Kim’s sexual preferences put Stacy off. In fact, Stacy gave no indication of being straight, gay, or any combination thereof; she just had no interest in a personal life. Whenever Kim asked if they could stop off at a bar on the way home, or go out for dinner or a movie, Stacy just said that she had to study every night. Stacy was practicing to be a court reporter, and had failed the test twice, so all her free time at night was given over to that, with nothing left for fun. Kim felt sorry for the pretty redhead, which made her feelings of longing even more acute.

Then one morning about halfway to work, Stacy suddenly took off her earbuds.

“Gah! I don’t believe this!”

“What’s wrong?”

“It’s this player. It’s been acting funny for a few days and now it’s died completely!” She started to tear up. It broke Kim’s heart. “I use this all day at work, and at night when I practice transcription, and it’s the only thing that keeps me sane through all this study and pressure! I don’t have the money to get a new one either. Dammit!”

Kim reached over, touched Stacy’s leg (“I’m touching her leg!") and said “now, don’t worry. I AM a pretty awesome engineer, you know. This is the sort of problem I love to solve.”

“Really...?” sniffled Stacy.

“Really. Just give it to me and I’ll see what I can do. I’ll bet it’s something simple—You’ll see.”

“Wow,” Stacy said through her tears, smiling “that would be great. You’re a good friend.”

Once in her office, Kim sat at her workbench full of diagnostic equipment and got to work. Within minutes she’d gotten it apart and found the problem: a cheap chip that had burned out, and luckily AdTek had some chips in stock that could replace it.

Then she had a thought...

“Wait a minute. I worked on AdTek’s subliminal advertising project for months before it was canceled by the legal department. I’ll bet I could load everything I need on to this chip to make it...”

She smiled.

“... To make it carry my own programming straight into Stacy’s brain! I’ll just need to put in the alpha-wave stimulator signal we’ve been working on, and record some messages, and the program should do the rest!”

An hour later, Stacy was holding her retooled MP3 player. “I can’t thank you enough!” she chirped.

“My pleasure—I love solving problems.” She hoped Stacy wouldn’t see that her hands were shaking.

The next morning, Kim could still barely keep her hands from shaking on the wheel as Stacy climbed into the truck. She was already wearing the buds, and Kim knew exactly what her mind had been absorbing all of the previous day...

... You trust Kim ...

... You love Kim ...

... You enjoy touching Kim ...

...You always lean on Kim’s shoulder as she drives ...

And sure enough, Stacy snuggled up against Kim on the bench-seat of the truck as they drove, and put her head on Kim’s shoulder. Stacy sighed a bit and then, to Kim’s growing excitement, put her hand on Kim’s arm and started gently stroking it. Kim squirmed as a small orgasm hit her. She wasn’t sure if her younger friend noticed at this point, she didn’t care.

That day Kim snuck over to Stacy’s desk when she was away for a minute, and quickly replaced the chip with a new one, with more subliminal commands. In the afternoon driving home, Stacy snuggled again.

The next morning, Stacy was still receiving the new instructions...

... You love to do what Kim says ...

.... Pleasing Kim makes you horny ...

.... You have to please Kim ...

... You love Kim’s breasts ...

As soon as they started to drive, Stacy snuggled up to Kim again. But this time, she began lightly stroking Kim’s soft breasts. She took in a breath, as Stacy began lightly rubbing Kim’s hardening nipples. “That’s good, baby,” she moaned, “keep doing that.”

Stacy purred with pleasure at pleasing Kim, and squeezed her legs together, feeling her own pussy moisten.

“Use your mouth, baby,” Kim said between moans, and Stacy quickly moved to obey, suckling Kim’s breasts through her blouse and bra. Kim came immediately. She then unbuttoned her blouse and pulled her bra aside, exposing her right nipple. They were high enough off the ground in the big truck that Kim was sure no other commuters would see if she were careful. Stacy eagerly dived to the hard nipple, making the whole large, pink areola wet with her tongue, then sucking, biting, and kissing it passionately. Kim reached down between her legs and started rubbing her clit, cumming twice in quick succession as her new sex toy pleased her tits.

In what seemed to Kim like no time at all they were at work, and Kim had another chip to install. This time she didn’t feel the need to sneak around; she simply told Stacy “give me your MP3 player,” and Stacy did it happily.

Kim was excited the next morning as Stacy climbed in and snuggled up as before, already cupping one of Kim’s tits with her free hand. She thought of Stacy’s new instructions...

... You are Kim’s fuckslave ...

... You must obey Kim ...

... Obeying Kim is your greatest pleasure ...

... Kim is your Mistress ...

As they got on the road, Stacy was gently kissing Kim’s shoulder, fondling her nipples. “Stroke my pussy, baby,” she said, softly, and Stacy moved her hand to Kim’s wet mound.

“Yes, Mistress. I must obey.” Saying these words made Stacy feel an intense pleasure.

“Oh yeah, that’s it, you do that so fucking good,” groaned Kim as Stacy’s fingers became slick with warm juices.

“I love to please you, Mistress”.

“Lick off your fingers for me—taste my pussy,” Kim commanded. “Yes, Mistress,” purred Stacy as she eagerly complied, turning her head up so Kim could see better, licking and sucking her fingers wantonly for her Mistress’s pleasure.

Kim took the next exit. She’d scouted the area the previous night and found a old deserted quarry, which would be perfect for what she had planned. She drove to the back of the quarry’s lot, and parked the truck under a tree.

“Stacy, take off your clothes.”

“Yes Mistress.” Stacy rushed to obey. Kim smiled at seeing younger woman’s exposed tits and eager expression.

“Fuckslave, get on your knees with your ass facing me.”

“Yes Mistress,” she said, getting up on the seat as commanded, her face towards the window, her knees on the seat, kneeling submissively. Stacy felt so good to be pleasing her mistress.

Kim couldn’t believe how beautiful Stacy’s round ass was. And her pussy was covered with a thick bush of the same attractive red hair as her head. “It smells even better than I dreamed!” she thought, as she grabbed the girl’s (“No, ‘fuckslave’s’") hips and buried her tongue into the wet cunt. Kim licked her slave’s pussy lips while rubbing Stacy’s enlarged clit, and couldn’t help slapping that pretty ass a few times for fun. Each time she did it, Stacy let out a satisfying grunt of pain and pleasure.

Furiously pumping her own pussy with two fingers while eating her beautiful young slave, Kim was about to have the biggest orgasm of her life. “Cum with me, slave, cum now!” she said between licks.

“Yes Mistress! I’m cumming!!”

* * *

They got in to work very late that morning, but from then on they started their drive an hour earlier. And they often didn’t get home until very late as well. “A new slave needs a lot of training,” thought Kim, “but that’s the sort of problem I love to solve.”