The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Process of Control

She stood above him, her breast proudly enforcing above his head a visual display of the dominance she has over him. Like all strong women, Leah fully understood the simple nature of men. Just the view point itself, created an understanding of exactly who was in charge.

She was disappointed. He was supposed to provide and serve her…. and having just lost his job, had drastically let her down. And yet she loved him. Despite all of the ups and downs over the past years, she knew he had her best interest in his heart and knew that he was not a man to stay down.

More to the point….he was as loyal as a dog to her. The rarest of qualities in men. Still….a price would need to be exacted. He has always been the submissive one in the relationship, but she had allowed him to get away with certain things she shouldn’t have, because at least before he was able to provide a standard of living well above expectations.

Not anymore….and so now, the true power of a wife was about to be demonstrated.

His days of drinking, spending all night playing video games, and generally not making sure she was properly entertained and respected, were over. If he wasn’t a strong enough man to keep his job, he wasn’t a strong enough man to make decisions for himself. He was going to earn and take care of her, one way or the other.

But she was also not without sympathy. Despite his flamboyance she did know he was loyal. Of course, part of the reason for that is the she had trained him to be. She smiled at herself as she looked back at how all of this began:

8 years ago he was young wildling running through the streets of Korea paying women to do nothing more than talk to him. He was just your typical man for the most part, though a tad short….but also handsome. The quality she saw in him and recognized immediately was his genuine character and good heart. She decided immediately that she wanted him, and seized him like prey. Because she knew what most women don’t….the best men are the good ones, and the good ones like to be servants of women. Other women can keep their Alpha males…..alpha males sleep with everything in the pack.

More to the point…if she was going to get out and do greater things in life, she needed a man willing to marry….not just some other shmuck looking for tail.

The same breast that now dominated his perspective from above his heard were the same ones which hooked him like a fish years ago as even during their conversation his eyes couldn’t help but be drawn to the cleavage prominently displayed below his face. They were that perfectly marveled balance of size and perkiness, with nipples that only emphasized their power.

And that is what they are. Power. He used to look down her shirt to get a peak. He now looks up to see them because they have the power to make him do that.

It all started simple enough….show some cleavage and convince men to empty their wallets in the hope of getting to see more. Her breast were by no means her only asset…..her entire body as one of pure beauty. Her breast just happened to be her most significant pair of weaponry. Only the luckiest ever got to see more. Only one was going to get the chance to actually play with them. But he was going to pay a price….one that was going to cost him far more than he ever expected.

She began the relationship setting the perfect tone, immediately. Their first date, she had him wait for over 2 hours at the restaurant. She knew it was important to be clear, up front, who was in control. He wanted her….and he was going to understand getting what he want came with sacrifice.

She did have sex with him the first date. That normally would not be the smartest of moves for a woman….but Leah’s pussy was like its own special drug. She knew that once he’d had it a first time….he would come back for more and more. What is between a Filipina girls legs isn’t large and soggy….it is tight, and controlling…and the way Leah knew how to use it on a man’s cock was a way that creates an experience of a lifetime. Men came back begging, every time.

Over the next year or so they dated….she was dominant….but allowed him to be ‘the man’ for a while so as to not scare him off. She was Filipina, and from what she knew of American men they enjoyed being cowboys….and thought foreigners were Indians. For the time being she let him fuck her at his leisure, and if he didn’t cum out inside her…she let him come out on her. She dealt with this bit of indignity in the short term…because she knew she would turn the tables in the long term. She even gave him blow jobs from time to time to keep him satisfied and coming back to her.

After a while she had him on a relatively fixed schedule. He would go to work, know to immediately be at the club afterwards buying her drinks, and when she was in the mood rewarded him with some good times at a local hotel. After he had made sure to spend all his money on her, of course. As time went on, she made sure the frequency of the blow jobs was less and less, and she ensured that she had moved from being on the bottom to being on top during sex. Before he knew it, the blow jobs had stopped, and she was riding him on top while making him watch her from the bottom as she forced him to explode helplessly inside her anytime they were together. As time went on she began to make him associate spending money and being bossed around by her with the pleasure of having sex. It was almost funny how quickly he seem to unconsciously start spending more and more on only to have less and less control.

While this was a good start, she knew she needed to put a tighter leash on him. He was a good man…but he was still a man and men not properly trained do stupid things. To ensure he was going to be hers, and nobody else’s, he needed to be put in his place and made to feel like he wasn’t good enough to be anything but hers. She needed to ensure that by the time she was done, he would be so embarrassed and ashamed with himself that he couldn’t conduct himself with pride with other girls, any more.

Eventfully….she made her move. She spent an entire day teasing him….over dinner, her hand spent more time on his cock than holding her glass. By the time she was done, she had him so worked up that he would probably have shot his load if she had just blown air on his staff really hard. It was at this point that she informed him if he wanted her to sleep with him… he needed to put on her panties and bra.

He was visually taken aback and it was clear, at first, he didn’t know what to do. She simply insisted he do what she just told him to do. He followed because he was too horny to do anything else. It was at that point she knew, for sure, that she had him by the balls. She grabbed a hold of his dick and rubbed it through the panties and told him to lie on his back. She rubbed him, all while telling him what a good boy he was, until he exploded all over himself. That was the first time he had ever made a made a mess on himself like that….but it was certainly not going to be the last---Leah was through cleaning herself or the bed and was going to ensure that from this point forward he would be cleaning himself.

The next few times they met she had him do other embarrassing things, like dance for her amusement, before agreeing to sex. She then rubbed him off with her hand to ‘get him ready’ for sex only to make him explode all over himself in her hands before any sex actually happened. She made sure he felt pathetic and humiliated by making him think she didn’t want him to come out in her hand….he just couldn’t control himself. She knew how to control cock, and would intentionally take him rapidly to explosion to then accuse him of being a pre-mature ejaculator. She even, on occasion, forced a baby bottle in his mouth as a joke after she forced his cock to explode, uncontrollably, all over his stomach instead of between her legs. She made sure to always emphasize clearly that he was very lucky…..because most girls wouldn’t tolerate a man would came out early all the time, but she wasn’t like most girls. She then insisted he shave all the hair off his body because she liked him that way. In truth, she did it just so he would know that he could never be naked with another girl because any girl but her would find a hairless man weak and pathetic.

She wanted him instilled with the thought that no other women would have him, because he wasn’t man enough for them. She wanted him to associate cumming out with feeling helpless for her…..to associate pleasure with a loss of control. She wanted him saying “yes” to her to make his cock to come to attention.

She put the idea in his head that maybe wearing panties turned him on so bad that he couldn’t hold it and put the idea in his head that, deep down, he was like a horny girl who liked being treated like a slut and the reason he couldn’t keep from cumming out in her hand when she was just ‘teasing’ him was because every since he wore the panties he’d realize being a submissive turned him on. She didn’t let him in on the secret that though now ready to get married, she had been with enough men in the past to know how to ‘force the issue’ if she wasn’t in the mood. Men in her past were not typically as…malleable…as her current one..

She kept making him feel ashamed for exploding ‘early’ so often and convinced him to wear ‘tighty whities’ instead of boxers to help with ‘sensitivity’. It made him look and feel exactly how she wanted him to look and feel. They would have sex still from time to time, but only after she spent the day teasing him and making him say ‘yes’ to her every request.

Every time he said yes to buying her something, she would sweetly rub his crotch and say ‘good boy’. Every time he performed a task she wanted him to perform, she would sweetly rub his crotch and say ‘good job’. She was so effective with doing this that, after a while, just saying yes to her made him horny whether she bothered to rub his crotch or not.

He did not know it at the time…but this was all just Step #1 in making him feel turned on when he was being humiliated and controlled. She was able to do this to him because she was so beautiful, that he could rarely say no to her….and when he did he quickly discovered sex was going to be a lonely affair with himself.

There was some drama from him from her doing some of these things, of course. Men are frail creatures and his realization at the amount of control she had over him scared away for a time. But he came crawling back, like the good little boy that he is, and once he came back he knew exactly where his place was because he understood he couldn’t live without her, but she could live without him.

That said, you don’t train a man overnight. It was a very short time later that they were married and she moved in with him. He was a pig. At first she cleaned for him….it was only fair since he worked all day and she didn’t. She bossed him around a bit, but for the most part was just so happy to be out of working at a club she let him do his own thing as long as he cared for her and knew who his cock and balls belonged to.

After a while, though, she was sick of it and knew there was a better way. More to the point, she had grown tired of sex. After she got what she really wanted from sex….a child…..she saw little need of it for herself. He was like a rabbit, and she frankly didn’t get much enjoyment from it anymore as what made it so good for him, her extreme tightness, was also what made it hurt for her.. It wasn’t that she wanted another man…..she just was sick of having a penis thrust into her body all the time. It didn’t feel good for her anymore. At first she didn’t know that to do….until it hit her that all power had truly just shifted to her favor the minute she realized she didn’t need sex anymore, but he craved it.

People think mind control is about hypnosis, swinging clocks, and subliminal messages. It isn’t. It is about using a person’s biology against their mind. Her husband was incredibly smart….one of the smartest people she had ever met….and all it took to get him to pour money into her hands was to look at him in her own special way, flash some cleavage, rub his crotch and ask. She was going to have fun with this….by taking his loyalty to her, and his need for sex, and using it against him.

It’s not that she didn’t, and doesn’t care about him….it is just that men ought to serve their wives, and the best way to ensure servitude was to make it clear who the boss was by controlling rewards. Dogs get treats, men get to have sex. If they follow the rules and behave themselves.

That being said….she didn’t know what to do with the fact that she didn’t want him putting his dick between her legs anymore. She had long studied the art of the handjob—but was now intent on mastering it. It took a little bit of effort, but after some time she got so good at using her hand that he didn’t even realize they weren’t having actual sex anymore. It would be late at night, he would tired, and she would start by making him think she was just teasing him, like before they were married

She would slowly rub, and caress, and make him believe they were about to transition into more significant activities….and then she would make him blow his load, uncontrollably. She would then tell him what a good boy he was and that it was ok….because he couldn’t control himself. On the few occasions he seemed insistent on having actual sex, she would just dance and tease him until he was so desperate would just jack himself off for needed release.

It was almost a year before he finally figured out they weren’t actually having real sex at all anymore. Unfortunately for him, by that point, she had gotten so good with her hands that he couldn’t even wank himself as well as she jerked him off. She had spent years training his cock to explode only when rubbed just the right way. He got upset for a while….but realized quickly that ‘Victorias Secret’—her code for her special hand job—was better than going it alone in the shower with a great deal of effort. He could still do it when he had to…..but never felt the same as the way she could build his climax. Sometimes he communicated how pathetic he felt that he didn’t get to have actual sex with his wife. She would respond by shoving one of her breast in his mouth and telling him to suck like a baby while she forced him to explode in her hands. She’d then laugh, put his suddenly soft member in-between her fingers and say “widdle man could have sex if he just learned to control himself.” She wanted to ensure he associated feeling pathetic with the pleasure of Cumming out. Pathetic feeling men don’t complain, and pathetic ones who are horny obey everything their wives say. Over time, her moments of giving him a hard time started to make him get horny as his body began to associate being treated badly with feelings of pleasure. Fights were always rare in the past…..but now they were almost none existent. She would express her anger, and he would just become horny and knew to keep his mouth shut and follow what she said if he wanted release.

In fact, she had gotten so good with just her hand that he was becoming less and less able to masturbate himself without her. She had found this special way of touching him, right behind the balls, that was literally training his cock to not be able to ejaculate without being touched in that specific way. He couldn’t touch himself in that way. To her amusement, he made the mistake of letting her know that.

She used this fact to force him to let her make him cum out in his own face on a frequent basis. Every time she does it she looks back with a smirk at times, long ago, when he would make a mess on her. Other times, she would him kneel on all fours and she would milk him…just like a cow. She found many different was to make him feel weak and powerfulness while she controlled his body. Because at the end of the day…that is was it is about….control. He could be as smart, sophisticated, and charming as he wanted….but at the end of the day, like any man, he has sexual urges that create a biological necessity to experience feeling his penis explode on a quite frequent basis . After awhile he just stopped asking for sex and meekly gave in to just getting hand jobs.

Eventually she got lazy even giving hand jobs. Her hand get tired doing it and a sore wrist is not much better than a sore vagina. It was at this point she experimented. She took off her shirt and commanded him to kneel on the floor. He did. Like a good boy. She, at that point, took off her shirt and simply played with her breast for awhile and told him how pathetic he was. She told him that he was nothing more than a servant who lived to serve her. As expected, his cock grew. It is the great irony of their relationship…the worse she treats him, the hornier he gets. The hornier he gets, the more he lets her do anything she wants. He rubbed it for awhile until she realized he couldn’t rub the ‘special’ spot, so she hit that sport for him. And watched him blow his load everywhere….all without her having to tire her hand.

It is funny, as she looks back on it. He started in full control of the relationship, in many ways. Her position at the club allowed him to dictate when he came and left. She would often have to wonder what he was doing, and when. Now, she spends whatever money she wants, buys whatever she feels like, and makes list of chores for him to do when he is home from work. She makes the rules because she is the real man of the house. She makes this clear by forcing him to run around dressed as in panties from time to time….just so the positions are clear. . And in return….he gets to wank himself while looking at her from time to time. As far as she is concerned, he should feel lucky to get to do that. It has been years since they last had actual sex…and not only does he no longer complain, he has begun to like it. She had trained his body to feel pleasure when it iis powerless. He has been under her control for so long he now craves it….because he is becoming better trained. He is stuck wanking himself like a high school kid. In fact…high school boys get more pussy than he does. She had successfully reduced this proud man to nothing but a kid who can do nothing but helplessly jerk off to her every time he sees her breast..

But his training isn’t complete. He no longer smokes, but he still drinks and plays too many video games. And now his ass needs to go find a new job. Enough is enough and she knows she owns the perfect weapons to fix the issue.

“look at me, but DON’T touch yourself” She says as she stared down at him kneeling in front of her.

“Stare up at me and admire what you have”

“You have the good fortune of having the most beautiful creature on this earth standing in front of you”

“Stare up and feel what happens to your cock”

Leah then proceeded to bend over and allow her magnificent breast to sway in front of his face, and posed seductively.

As expected, his cock rose and pointed straight out.

“Who is in control?” she asked.

“you are” he said

“Say it again”

“ You are”

“and why is that” she bemused?

“Because all you have to do his take your shirt off and my body wants nothing more than to fuck you. It wants it so bad, that my mind can’t force myself to think of anything but having sex with you. Just taking off your shirt makes all else empty in my head but you.”

She responds “ I know, look at yourself….kneeling, in front of me like a little toy….staring up at the person who can just use these” as she cups her breast “to turn you into her little bitch”

“ you want them, don’t you”

“yes” he replied.

“More than what?”

“More than anything” he followed

“ I know….I see your cock standing for me….as I control it. And through it, you”

“ But I am tired of your drinking habits. I tolerated it when you had a job. But you no longer have a job.’

“ I tolerated your video game habits when you had a job”

“Do you now have a job?”

“No” he meakly responded.

“Ok then, I’m going to do what I should have done years ago and treat you like the little kid that you are”

“Are little kids allowed to drink?”

“No” he said

“Then you aren’t allowed to drink”

“Are little kids allowed to stay up all night playing video games”

“No” he responded.

“Then you aren’t allowed to stay up all night playing video games.

“Do little kids have to do their chores and go to bed when mommies tell them to?”

“Yes”

“Then YOU have to do your chores and go to bed when mommy….which is me….tells you to”

“Say ‘yes mommy’”

“yes mommy”

“Say it like a little kid….I want to hear your understanding inside your voice”

“Yes mommy…..I’ll behave like a good little boy”. He relented.

“Good, now look down at your cock” she demanded

“see how it still stands for me….because the more I control you the more your cock wants me”

“Because I am the only woman who can make you feel this way and you crave me making you feel this way”

“You need it, like a drug”

“Are little kids allowed to have sex with women” she asked?

“no” he said

“And that’s why you are not allowed to have sex with women” she insisted. Your allowed to wank yourself like a little pervert. If I give you permission.

“But I’m not even sure I’m going to let you wank yourself yet….I want you to feel my control. Kiss my ass. Kiss it and say thank you for being allowed the privilege of getting to do so “

“Just stay there and watch me….but don’t touch yourself”

Leah then proceeded to go about business in the room, until it came time to open her special box.

She pulled out the Chasity device. It wasn’t that she needed it, exactly, as she had him wrapped around her finger so well, already. But it was important to enforce the terms of their relationship moving forward.

He wasn’t a man, he was a boy. Boys can’t be trusted to control themselves, and Leah had determined she wanted complete control. She needed him to work and serve her….and since he couldn’t keep his current job she was going to properly motivate him to find a new one.

She returned in front of him and stared down at him, purposefully displaying her breast with full pride. Breast were power…and they controlled his cock, and his cock controlled him.

“You are going to wear this”

It wasn’t a request, it was an order

“If you obey my rules, I will allow you to wank yourself while staring at me, and may at times give you Victorias little Secret”

“If you don’t, you will stay inside this little cage until you are so desperate to come out that you’d be willing to each shit just to get to jerk off to yourself in a mirror”

“are we clear?” she asked

“yes”

“yes what?”

“Yes mommy”

‘Now wank yourself like a little pervert. “

He proceeded to pleasure himself

“Now stop”

“We are going to play ‘red light, green light…green light you can go….on red light, you stop”

“Green light: You are a pathetic excuse for a man who doesn’t even get to have sex anymore

“Red light: I’m the boss. I control you”

“Green light: You thought you were going to run wild, but now you know that you are just a little pussy whipped pussy boy” A pussy whipped boy who doesn’t even get pussy, she laughs to herself.

“red light: American men exist to serve Filipina women

“Green light: I’m going to buy you a little maid uniform make you wear it while you clean the whole house.

“red light: Your function and purpose in life is to serve me. Serve me well and you get green lights…suck at it and you get red ones.

“Green light: Look at how I can say whatever I want and you can’t help but jack off like a little kid”

“red light: Stare at me. Just star. Look at your cock and balls. Feel the air and how just the simple breeze of the fan makes them feel. Remember that no matter what you do, or how hard you cum out, your balls will fill up again. And when they fill up again, you will need me to help you. You can’t do it yourself anymore.

“Green light: Look at you jerk yourself off like a little kid. You’re not even man enough anymore to have sex with women. You’re not even man enough anymore to look at porn. I am your porn. I control you. I want you to associate the feeling of Cumming out with looking at me. I want your body to draw a mental connection between getting to feeling the pleasure of ejaculating and staring at me.

“Red light: But you only get to feel that pleasure if you follow EVERYTHING I say. I’m not going to be nice about it anymore. By the time I’m done training you…you will think you’re in high school again.

“Beg your mommy to let you cum out. ‘Say please mommy, I’m just a horny little boy will follow everything you say if you give me permission to cum out.”

“mommy, I’m just a horny little boy will follow everything you say if you give me permission to cum out”

“Say ‘mommy, you are so much better and stronger than me. That’s why you make the rules and I follow them.”

“mommy, you are so much better and stronger than me. That’s why you make the rules and I follow them”

“Say real men get to have sex with women, drink all the time, and stay up late at night….but I am not a real man. I’m Leah’s little sissy boy”

“real me get to have sex with women, drink all the time, and stay up late at night….but I am not a real man. I’m Leah’s little sissy boy”

“Good boy!” she said.

“The first step is just accepting your reality. You are not a man. You are a little boy. Little boys wank themselves while looking at real women. You are wanking yourself helplessly like a littleboy while staring at me, so ipso factso you must be a little boy. I you were a man, my pussy would be wrapped around your cock right now. But it isn’t, so you’re not.” You’re a little boy.

“Little boys behave and follow what their mommies tell them to”

“Get on your hands and kneed open your mouth. Don’t move until I tell you to. Even after you cum out, You aren’t allowed to move until I tell you too. Look at my breast. You want them don’t you? You wish you could just suck all of the milk out, don’t you. Well I’m about to give you some milk…some of your own.

At that point she reach down and allowed Victoria to do her secret. By the time he was done exploding he had left a mess all over the place. He stayed put, as told. And, for the first time she made him do the one thing she had never made him do. Eat his mess. She didn’t do it to be mean….she did it to make a point. She was in control, and he was not. And he was going to stop drinking, find a new job, and go to bed on time.

He never drank after that, found himself a new job, and moving forward accepted the fact that he went to bed when Leah told him it was his bedtime, and in return she let him cum out before bed because she knew it helped him sleep, and she needed him well rested to perform at his job the next day.

Going out to movies and doing things other than play video games became another common occurrence. Life was good. The most significant part for Leah, was that after that day he finely accepted it was time to do the one thing she had long wanted….take him home with her to the Philippines to visit.

She had never felt more proud than when she was touting this American man around and actively making him serve and submit to her in front of all her friends. It had been a long, tiring road, but she had trained him well and the training showed.

She looked back fondly and remembered the first time she dedicated herself to grabbing him by the balls and making him submit to her. Men are so stupid. Rub them the right way, train their bodies so well that they can’t think of you without getting horny, and then train them to only be able to cum out with you, and you alone, and you have the world at your fingertips.

Though still not interested in having people thrust things into her, Leah did developed an appreciation for the way it feels to have her pussy licked. She had never really tried it before….but found the idea of getting a blow job interesting. Her husband had expected her to service him with her mouth when they first got married….and she decided it was time to turn the tables. Now, once in a while, she just sits back and plays her Ipad while her husband has his face between her legs.

Sometimes she positions herself in a way where she can see his dick desperately pointing and desiring attention. It amuses her to no end to see this proud, smart, capable man licking her where he most desperately wants to be putting his cock. If he does well, she does allow him to wank himself after while looking at her. From time to time she even lets him hump her leg. It at least gives him the illusion of thinking he is have sex, from time to time. He is a very good boy. He’s gone from thinking he is a man to understanding he’s just a little bitch to be trained.

Next on her list is the idea of buying a strap on and fucking him in the ass with it from time to. It seems only right to return the favor after letting him put his cock in her pussy all those many years ago. Plus it seems like the best and most effective way to remind him who the real man of the house is. In fact, she decided, she was going to train him to like it and associate getting fucked in the ass with pleasure.

She was going to ensure he continued to understand his job was so serve her, entertain her, and work for her like a little slut who was so desperate for sex that he allowed his Filipina wife to control his body…and through that, his mind.