The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a work of fiction intended for mature adults over the age of 18. If you are one of these people and are not offended by sexual content, then please enjoy and feel free to send feedback. Thank you, .

“Professional Help”

(written by pshadmeNovember, 2003)

Paul, the 21-year old college man, had not been sleeping well (despite being on spring break) and had decided to schedule his annual physical a month and a half early to see if his doctor could help him. Medical visits had always made him uneasy, so, on the morning of the appointment, Paul reverted to his standard method of quelling anxiety and jerked off prior to his shower. Less than an hour later he was clean, dressed and on his way out the door.

Paul arrived at the office and scribbled his name on his doctor’s sign in sheet. About three boring magazine articles later, the receptionist called his name and in he went. The nurse had come into the exam room first to commence with the preliminary work-up before he was to spend the obligatory three and a half minutes with his HMO doctor. He did not recognize her from previous visits, but was relieved he had indulged in his little masturbatory session before he arrived, as she was stunning. She was exotic looking, full lips and bright eyes, probably in her 30’s with long black hair that she wore in a loose braid. She stood at least his height, maybe even closer to six feet and had long legs that did her nurse’s skirt a great honor. After formally introducing herself as “Nurse Weston”, taking his vitals and drawing some blood, she leaned on the counter next to the exam table and wrote in his chart. As she did so, Paul’s eyes were drawn to her slightly bent left leg where the diaphragm of her stethoscope was draped out of her lab coat pocket and dangling back and forth over her upper thigh. Being a bit of a somnambulist, Paul’s eyelids became very droopy as the impact of the swaying diaphragm catching and reflecting the bright lights of the exam room combined with the erotic distraction a nylon stocking covered leg being its canvas overwhelmed his mind. Nurse Weston turned to ask Paul a question when she noticed the slack look on his face as he stared at her thigh. She smiled a devious smile and slowly drew the scope from her pocket, watching his heavy eyes follow its path and allowed the swinging to become more prevalent. She knew exactly what was happening and decided to have some fun.

“Paul, do you like my stethoscope?” she asked in a coy tone.

Paul was barely able to nod, yes. Nurse Weston began to exaggerate the swinging and was thrilled to see Paul’s eyes strain back and forth to follow its motion.

“Paul, I need you to remove your pants for a moment, will you please stand next to the table and do so?", the nurse asked in a sweet, soft voice.

Without a sound, Paul complied and never took his eyes off of her scope. Nurse Weston examined between his legs and, while impressed with his size, noticed that for someone as aroused as he was at the moment, his balls looked very small, so she inquired, “Paul, you feel comfortable talking to me, right?”

Again, Paul managed a slow nod and even a whispered, “Yes”

“Good. Now I have a couple of questions for you, but I need you to keep looking at my stethoscope as you answer, ok?", the nurse instructed him. She knew he was in a light trance and needed to strengthen it. “Can you see the flash of light at the end of my scope every time I swing it, Paul?", she guided.

Again, “yes”, he offered in a hushed voice.

“Good boy. Now, I need you to feel more relaxed as you stare at it….sooo relaxed that you will answer all of my questions with complete honesty, ok?” she added in a condescending tone. Paul’s body slumped a little more, but his concentration on her scope never waned.

“Paul, why do your balls appear small? You are obviously VERY aroused right now, are you not? I can tell that you find me VERY sexy….so, why are your balls soooo little?”

Paul explained in a monotone voice that he was nervous about his doctor’s visit, as always, and that he calms himself with masturbation. After more hypnotic guidance, Nurse Weston discovered that Paul was quite the little masturbator. He revealed that he does so at least once a day, sometimes more and that he still gets nervous about things and this was HIS “Prozac”.

Nurse Weston was not an accomplished hypnotist. She knew some from her psych classes in school and from the woman to whom SHE (not Paul’s doctor) was about to refer him, but it didn’t hurt that Paul was a VERY good subject.

Nurse Weston had Paul re-dress and brought him out of trance and told him that the doctor would be right in. Paul, unaware of anything that just happened, sat on the exam table and met with his doctor for a few minutes.

His doctor concluded with, “Ok, Paul, you seem to be in excellent health, keep up the good work and the nurse will be back in a moment to finish up.”

Paul sat there as Nurse Weston re-entered after the doctor had left. Paul seemed to be even MORE attracted to her than before and she smiled a predatory smile at his innocent face as she raised her scope again.

“Paul, you still like looking at the lights reflecting off of my stethoscope, don’t you? I think I know someone who can help you with the issues you shared with me”, she spoke in a low voice.

Nurse Weston took a business card out of her pocket and placed it in Paul’s hand as his eyes were locked on the swinging scope.

She said, “Paul, when you awaken, you will NEED to call this doctor as soon as possible. She will help you and you will want her to….do you understand?”

“Yeth, Nurth Wethon”, the words slurred like his tongue was swollen in his trance state.

She smiled and again brought him back to the land of lucidity. Paul grabbed his jacket and hurriedly moved toward the door as Nurse Weston cracked a wicked little grin caused by the apparent urgency in the young man’s step.

Paul scrambled down the stairs to his car and his cell phone (not really knowing WHY he felt so rushed) all the while feeling his cock swelling as he pictured Nurse Weston’s beautiful features in his mind.

Meanwhile, Nurse Weston had just hung up the phone in her office after telling her partner-in-crime, Debbie (Dr. Deborah Evans), to expect a call at her office from a young man named Paul.

As he drove out of the office parking lot, Paul anxiously spoke with a receptionist (Geez, she sounds sexy, he thought to himself.) and in a few short minutes had an appointment with Dr. Evans the following morning.

Paul made it home and went about his day with a constant erection and was so happy to relieve himself that night before he went to sleep. All he could picture was Nurse Weston with her long legs and her long hair and her full lips and well, suffice it to say, Paul had NO lack of mental images to keep him from enjoying his whack job.

The next morning, the alarm went off at 7:30 and Paul began his usual routine of exercise, breakfast, shave and a shower, all the while thinking about his 10am appointment and how sexy that receptionist he spoke with must be. While dressing, he glanced at the card next to his wallet and noticed that Dr. Evans was female, so his erotic mind began assigning features to her as it had done for her receptionist, who was QUITE a hottie, based on his fantasy in the shower, because of course he had to relieve himself….this WAS a medical appointment and it did carry a degree of anxiety with it. Paul managed to button his jeans despite the erection that stretched out his underwear and he was off to the good doctor’s office.

Paul parked his car and almost ran up the stairs to the appropriate suite number in the medical building. He gathered himself and entered to see no one in the waiting room and the receptionist behind the counter on the far wall. He approached to tell her that he was there (over 30 minutes EARLY) and the receptionist raised her head from what she was doing to greet him. Paul almost fell backwards. She was a young girl, maybe around his age and had the greenest eyes. She did have the long, red hair that he had imagined and a disarming smile. She introduced herself as Cheryl and explained that he could speak to her whenever he needed to schedule anything with Dr. Evans. This made Paul a little confused, her assuming that his being here would be a regular occurrence, but just shrugged it off as hospitality and took a seat.

Paul lifted a magazine off the table expecting the usual Ladies’ Home Journal or Field and Stream, but was excited to see it was last month’s Maxim with Carmen Electra on the cover. He had had many a fantasy involving her and in spite of his better judgment, sat and got an erection as he looked at her beguiling eyes. As luck would have it, just as he was at his hardest, Cheryl called his name and said the doctor was ready to see him. Embarrassed, he rose with the magazine conspicuously covering his groin which prompted a sly smile from Cheryl and that only made Paul’s face a deeper shade of red. Between all the blood in his prick and in his cheeks, it was surprising his vital organs were still functioning.

Cheryl led Paul back through the sacred door, common to EVERY medical office, which separated the waiting room from the exam rooms. He could not keep from ogling her ass as she walked in front of him, which didn’t help the hard-on that he so hoped would subside before he met the doctor. Cheryl’s ass was plump and well accentuated in her tight pants and she was taller than she looked from behind the desk. She opened a door for him, asked him to sit down on one of the chairs and told him that Dr. Evans would be in momentarily. The room was more of an office than an exam room, but he immediately realized that is what is would be, since she was a psychologist and not an M.D. Cheryl closed the door and Paul was suddenly aware of a smell. It was the smell of cigarettes. Paul never really liked smokers or the smell of cigarettes, so it did make his erection reduce a little as he sat there and breathed in the smell, but not too much because he continued to leaf through the magazine that he had carried in from the waiting room.

It seemed about ten minutes had passed when he heard the doorknob turn. Paul jumped up to greet her as a sign of respect, but nearly fell on his ass when he saw her. Dr. Evans was GORGEOUS! She was shapely, maybe 150 pounds and probably about 5′10″ (great, another woman that was taller than he, he thought), shoulder length blonde hair, the bluest eyes and a prominent chest that was displayed nicely in her business suit jacket and low-cut blouse. The suit was reminiscent of the “Ally McBeal” suits that were water-cooler fodder a few years back. It was a little shorter than one might consider professional, but Paul did not seem to take exception to its brevity of length. She appeared to him as being maybe in her mid 40’s. The doctor also seemed to be a little more made-up than he would ever expect a doctor to be. Eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner, lipstick, blush all gave the impression of a starlet on the red carpet, rather than a doctor and the dangling earrings and high heels were the icing on the cake. She was damn near breathtaking.

Dr. Evans quickly extended her hand to shake Paul’s and he obliged before he had a chance to wipe the perspiration from his palm. She smiled as she felt his nervousness. She sat on a stiff chair across the room and politely asked him to sit in the chair opposite her, an overstuffed, leather easy chair. Paul walked over, took the seat and sank down in the cushion. It left him significantly lower than her eye level and looking practically straight at her knees.

“Claudia, I mean, Nurse Weston, tells me that you are having some issues with which I may be of assistance”, she began in very clinical fashion.

“Well, I HAVE been having some trouble getting sound sleep. That IS what she told you, right?", he inquired with a hint of trepidation in his voice.

“Yes, she did mention your needing better sleep, as well as the other thing”, she retorted with a barely detectable grin.

Paul gulped and came back quickly, “WHAT other thing?”

“She said you were very honest about your affinity for masturbation, Paul. Is that not true?", she bluntly asked.

Paul’s heart sped up and he felt sweat on his brow as he tried to formulate a response to what he had just heard. Not only did he not clearly remember making any such confession, but was taken aback by it being said aloud…and by a WOMAN, a beautiful woman, who was his doctor!

Paul’s obviously flustered face was contorting as he tried to find something to say, when Dr. Evans spoke up, “It’s ok, Paul, this is a professional environment and you can be completely honest with me. I assure you, NOTHING will COME from this.” The inflection in her voice on the phrase “nothing will come” made Paul’s cock twitch as he unavoidably gazed at her legs.

“Paul, Nurse Weston referred you to me, because among my qualifications, I am a certified hypno-therapist and we both believe that hypnosis, as in so many areas, will help you with your sleeplessness and your more compulsive side.", she offered as she widened her eyes on the word “compulsive”.

Paul gathered his courage and answered with, “Dr. Evans, I am not quite sure what Nurse Weston has told you, but aside for my trouble sleeping, I am quite in control of…not that I am saying I am…I mean, I do not…” Paul’s face went flush again and he stammered a bit trying to compose himself.

Dr. Evans smiled slightly and interrupted his verbal diarrhea, “Paul, it’s quite all right. I deal with this sort of thing often and assure you, you have no need to fear my knowing this. You can be comfortable with me. Please feel com-fort-able with me.", again she widened her smiling eyes, this time dragging out the word “comfortable”.

“Now, Paul…", she began, as if nothing was wrong, “Do you think that hypnosis can help you with your problems?”

“Um, I am not sure.” Paul answered, not even realizing that he was admitting that he had a problem beyond insomnia.

“Well, I believe it would. Would you be against trying it to see what it can do?", she asked in a lilting, non-threatening tone.

Paul was hearing her, but only really half paying attention because he was still looking up at her crossed legs. The stockings reminded him of Nurse Weston’s legs the day before and in spite of his anxiety, was feeling a swell between his legs as she spoke.

“Paul?", she called, snapping him out of a fantasy.

“I am sorry, Doctor, it must be my lack of sleep”, he mounted in defense of his lingering stare.

“That’s ok, we will fix that”, she said, arching a brow on Paul’s face with her use of the word “fix”.

To a degree, Paul did blame his lack of attention on his poor sleep and was interested in getting help with that. It WAS what started this whole thing to begin with, so he decided to be bold and said. “Doctor, I do believe that I would like to try whatever you recommend to help me sleep better.”

The doctor nearly came out and grinned at his acceptance of “whatever SHE recommended” and told him to just relax and they can begin immediately. Paul was used to doctors telling him about the “next appointment” and the “4-week follow-up”, NEVER had he heard the word “immediately” in a medical office.

Dr. Evans explained, “Ok, in order to achieve a level of hypnosis that will be conducive to our goal, you will need a focal point.” She smiled slightly as he saw her eyes looking at where he was staring, so he popped his head up towards her face.

“I have used many different things in the past, Paul. Should I list a few and let you choose?", she offered.

Paul meekly nodded, not knowing what she was going to say next. She started her list with a gemstone, a pocket watch (he thought, “too gimmicky” to himself) and she continued. A penlight, a candle, a….

“Candle” blurted Paul. He felt a candle would be a good thing, because it was not something that people carried around in everyday life and having a vivid imagination, Paul did NOT want to run into someone at work or school with a gemstone or watch that inadvertently made him react in a hypnotized way (whatever THAT was).

Dr. Evans just quietly agreed with his choice, asked him to sit back in the chair and walked behind him to get a candle off of the shelf. Paul could almost hear the nylon of her legs swish back and forth as she passed. She lowered the dimmer on the wall and returned to her seat. She then reached in her pocket, produced a lighter and lit the candle. Paul immediately concluded that the smell of cigarette smoke must be from her, because only a smoker would have a lighter on their person.

Dr. Evans snatched Paul from his moment of logic with a slight change in her voice. In practically a throaty whisper, she said, “Paul, I want you to look very closely at the orange flame.” Paul listened and looked at the flame.

“Very good, Paul. Nurse Weston was right. You ARE very attentive. Now, just keep your eyes focused on the flame but let your pupils, or your line of vision, focus in the tip. Allow your eyes to stay in one place while your line of vision constantly shifts to follow the dancing tip of the flame.", she guided.

As with Claudia’s stethoscope, Paul was falling quickly and Dr. Evans saw that. With her professional ability, she coaxed him into a deeper trance than he had achieved the day before in a manner of minutes and once she was satisfied with his state of mind, she put the candle down. Paul was swaying a little as his eyelids, while droopy, remained open and his breathing was shallow and slow.

“Paul, if you can hear me, please say ‘yes’", the doctor instructed.

“Yes”, came out slowly and quietly, but was quite clear.

“Good” she replied with a smile on her face, “Paul, I need you to hear and understand and accept everything I tell you, ok? Say, ‘yes’", she insisted.

“Yes”, she heard, being so pleased with herself.

“Paul, you are troubled by two things. You are not sleeping well and you masturbate quite often. I am going to help you with this. Say, ‘Yes, Dr. Evans.’”

“Yes, Dr. Evans” he droned.

“Paul, I am going to give you some suggestions to help you cope with your problems. Say, ‘yes, I understand and will do whatever you say.’", she insisted.

“Yes, I understand and will do whatever you say.", he mimicked

“Good. Now, Paul….first, the sleeplessness…since you have a propensity to masturbate when you are anxious, I suggest that whenever you DO stroke yourself or better yet, whenever your cock is stroked, caressed, fondled or touched (leaving it open for ANYone to do to him), you will become increasingly tired. The closer you get to orgasm, the sleepier you will become. You will ALWAYS fall into a deep sleep JUST before you feel you are going to cum and you will not be able to orgasm OR resist the urge to sleep. You will NOT remember this suggestion when you are conscious, but you will be unable to resist it. Tell me you understand and accept this.", she added sternly.

“I understand and accept this, Dr. Evans.", he answered.

The doctor was more than pleased that he had not only accepted and repeated her command, but also had addressed her as an authority figure, without being prompted. This was going VERY well.

“Very good, Paul. I am proud of you.", she encouraged.

Now for the real fun, she thought. Knowing that Paul would still try to cum and not be able to, she knew his balls would swell up quite nicely and he would become VERY horny, so she decided to give him an “out”. She thought a minute as Paul sat there with drool on his lips and smiled when she came up with an idea.

“Paul, I want you to be able to orgasm, as all men need to, so I will allow you to, but only under a certain condition. You may cum without falling asleep only if it is done within 60 minutes of having orally brought a woman to orgasm. You or anyone else can make you cum, but it MUST be within 60 minutes of a woman’s orgasm that YOU caused with your mouth and tongue. Her quim in your mouth with be like a time-release lock on a vault. Its power and your desire will mix and allow a 60-minute window to relieve your swollen balls. You WILL eventually become aware of this suggestion while you are conscious and will be bent on seeking out women to please just so you can relieve yourself. Tell me you understand and accept this, Paul.", she continued.

“I understand and accept this, Dr, Evans.", again he concluded addressing her properly.

Being so thrilled with how well this was going, Dr. Evans decided to add something more. She thought a moment and came up with a question.

“Paul, tell me something that you do NOT like that women do”, she inquired.

Paul’s mind formulated an answer, probably prompted by an earlier thought and said, “I do not like women that smoke. Smoking is a turn-off to me.”

Dr. Evan’s eyes gleamed at this response and began to offer another suggestion as he stared at her face. First, however, she reached in her jacket pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes.

“Paul, I want you to like women who smoke. In fact, I want you to be hopelessly aroused by it.", she commanded.

Dr. Evans decided to strengthen this suggestion with a physical trigger. She reached across the desk to grasp the still-lit candlestick and brought it to the end of the cigarette that she had placed on her red lips. Paul’s eyes followed the flame and twitched with arousal as she lit the cigarette and took a slow drag to make the tip glow.

“Paul, you are becoming VERY aroused watching me smoke. You cannot control how horny it is making you. But the thing that you really will be unable to resist is your uncontrollable urge to masturbate when a woman blows smoke in your face. Whenever a woman smokes, you will become aroused and if she blows smoke in your face, you will NEED to masturbate. You will NOT be aware of this suggestion when you are conscious, as a matter of fact, you will still insistently believe that you do not like smoking or women who smoke, but will be unable to resist being aroused once you SEE a woman smoking and be unable to control your urge to masturbate if a woman blows her smoke in your face. Tell me you understand and accept this.", she compelled, as she leaned in and blew a soft stream of smoke in Paul’s face to solidify the suggestion.

Paul began to squirm in his seat, but answered, “I understand and accept this, Dr. Evans.”

Dr. Evans was so pleased with her new project, but decided not to overload the poor boy’s mind and began to awaken him.

“Paul, you have done sooooo well. It is time to come back to my office and end our appointment. I need you to look at the flame again, ok, Paul”, she instructed as she lifted the candle up to his eyes once more.

“When I count to 5, I will blow out the candle, you will be wide awake and feel refreshed and remember everything I told you to remember and not remember anything I told you not to. Tell me you understand and accept this.", the doctor ordered.

“I understand and accept this, Dr. Evans.", came his standard reply.

Dr. Evans moved the candle closer to his face and began to count. When she reached 5, she blew the candle out allowing her smoky breath to caress Paul’s face and Paul snapped to alertness as she lowered the candlestick back to her desk. He shook his head a bit and smiled feeling very refreshed. He felt an innate confidence that Dr. Evans had helped him in some way. Just as his mind was settling into his relaxed feeling, he noticed a cigarette burning in the ashtray on the desk and he reflexively scrunched his nose, obvious enough for Dr. Evans to notice.

“I am sorry, Paul. I was having a cigarette while we conducted your session. I assumed it would not be a problem since you were under hypnosis. I apologize. Do you not care for smokers?", she asked with feigned concern.

Paul said, “I am sorry, Dr. Evans, but I never liked the smell of cigarettes and even find it a bit of turn-off, but I am sorry, this is YOUR office, do not let my apprehensions dissuade you.”

Intelligent men always make the best subjects, she mused to herself, listening to his polite and well-spoken answer. But she was more excited about testing her suggestions.

“Well then, Paul, would you mind if I finished my cigarette?", she asked, but did not wait for a reply as she picked up the cigarette and placed it in her mouth. Paul again shifted in his seat being caught off-guard by the sudden swelling in his cock. He felt embarrassed, but more concerned with what might be causing it. Dr. Evans smiled slightly as she noticed his arousal at the “harmless” drag she took on the cigarette, knowing that she had accomplished her goal. She took it a step further by pretending to turn her head for something as she exhaled and allowed most of her smoke to be blown across Paul’s face.

“Oh, I AM sorry, Paul, I was not paying attention. I know you do not like this and yet I mistakenly blow it in your face. I am so inconsiderate; please forgive me.", she pretended as she watched Paul squirm furiously in his chair.

Paul almost stuttered, “Uh, Dr. Evans, is there a restroom I can use, it has been a while and I suddenly need to go.”

Dr. Evans smiled at his poor excuse for the privacy he needed, but told him that her personal restroom was just outside her office on the right and handed him the key for it. Paul thanked her, grabbed the key and nearly ran out of the office. He looked so adorable, she thought.

Paul was confused by what he felt, but without giving it much thought, he opened the bathroom and locked it behind him. It was a beautiful room, like a master bath in a big house and much UNlike a public restroom. There was no stall to close. He tore at his jeans like there was a wild animal in them and sat on the toilet seat. Without even questioning to himself why he was about to do the unspeakable thing of jerking off in a strange place, Paul wrapped his hand around his engorged cock. He was in his glory as he felt the waves of pleasure overwhelm him, but started feeling sleepy. Paul re-doubled his efforts, feeling so close and yawned as he felt his balls tightening. He continued to stroke until his consciousness faded away.

Dr. Evans calmly finished her cigarette and reached in her desk drawer for the spare bathroom key. She walked over to the bathroom, unlocked the door and chuckled as she saw what was before her. There was Paul, on the toilet, pants around his ankles, throbbing hard-on and his head cocked back, leaning on the wall, eyes shut tight and a near snoring sound emanating from his mouth. The doctor was THRILLED with her work. She exited the bathroom, locked the door and went back to her office to wait for her toy to wake up.

Paul opened his eyes and took a moment to get his bearings. He looked down at his exposed cock and his jeans on the floor and with fear in his heart, darted a look at the bathroom door to see the deadbolt still turned. Paul gulped in relief and stood up to straighten his clothes out. He did not realize how much time had passed and just went to the sink to splash some cold water on his face. He exited the bathroom after a cursory glance to assure nothing was out of place and walked back into the doctor’s office. Dr. Evans was sitting at her desk writing something when Paul nervously spoke up, “Dr. Evans, I thank you for your time and the use of your restroom, but I should be going.”

Dr. Evans looked up with an indifferent face and then smiled and rose to thank Paul and ask if he felt she was any help. Paul thought a moment and confidently said, “I am sure that you were helpful, Dr. Evans, I feel very refreshed and again, I thank you for seeing me.”

Deborah Evans smiled at the double meaning of “seeing him”, but meekly extended her hand and an offer to see her again if he felt he needed to.

Paul walked down the hall to the waiting room and passed the desk where Cheryl was sitting. Unseen by Paul, Cheryl looked at her watch and let out a slight giggle as she said goodbye to Paul.

Paul walked down the stairs and outside to the parking lot and realized that it was kind of dark out. Paul never wore a watch, but when he got in his car and looked at his cell phone, he saw 7:16!!!!!