The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Professor Beck To the Rescue. A sequel to the Smokey seduction of Sarah

Several weeks had passed since Sarah’s had been transformed into Gill twin. Even though Sarah had no conscious memory of her old life as an executive she would wake up in the middle of the night after having dreams that she didn’t understand, dreams that she was giving people orders, dreams of being in charge, dreams of being intelligent.

Gill had moved Sarah into her apartment at first it was so she could keep a close eye on her, to make sure the effects of drugs, and the hypnosis didn’t start to fade. After a few days and nights of living out her fantasy she knew the new living arrangement would have to be made more permanent and soon Sarah was a permanent resident of Gill’s apartment.

John had erased most of the proof that Sarah ever existence at the company. He had removing files and documents with her name and replacing them with fakes. He had spread rumers that Sarah had been fired for embezzling and the company wanted to talk to anybody that knew her, so Sarah was a taboo subject in the office. John had influence over a few of the company’s board members and he used it to make sure Sarah’s disappearance went unquestioned. Gill had paid John over $85,000 and she and Sarah had helped him live out his sexual fantasy but he had other job to do and he had to leave town.

After an all night three person going away party Gill and Sarah drove John to the airport. Before leaving he took Gill aside and warned her that she had to keep a close eye on Sarah, “Her intelligence might try to resurface and if it did Sarah with her old intelligence and her new personality could be dangerous.” John smiled “Don’t let her alone for long. Not for a few more weeks any way.”

Gill gave John a kiss then smiled. “don’t worry I won’t let her out of my sight.” “It was a pleasure doing business with you.” With a wave good bye John walked through the gate. Almost every thing was going as Gill had planned. Sarah was under her control, over twenty women were unknowingly working for her as prostitutes and although not planned she was happy her “on again off again” boy friend Mitch had moved back in to town.

Mitch knew all about Gill’s beauty salon operation. He knew Gill would lure women, usually unattached collage co-ed’s, to come into her salon for a free facial and then she would drug and hypnotize them into become prostitutes. The women would only be used by Gill for a few weeks at a time and that way no one would notice any unusual behavior. Mitch knew all about Gill’s beauty salon and he liked it. He thought Gill should start a chain of salon’s, one in every major city in the county. Mitch didn’t know about Sarah, not yet.

The only problem in Gill’s life Professor of psychology Joan Beck, Professor Beck had noticed the grades of a few of her female students had dropped dramatically. Typically a temporary dorp in grades would not cause any difficulty but one of the students was Professor Beck’s daughter, Brenda Carter. After getting her divorcé Professor Beck started using her maiden name and when Brenda started attending Mayfield collage she wanted to be judged on her own merits not by who her mother was.

Gill found out Professor Beck was asking her girls a lot of questions and why she was asking them. Gill was furious at her self for getting so careless but she blamed Sarah. Gill told Sarah it was all her fault and if she wasn’t so stupid they wouldn’t have a problem with the professor. Gill blamed Sarah just so she could humiliate her. Gill loved to humiliate and demoralize Sarah every chance she could and Sarah never resisted. Gill’s control over her was so strong each time Gill put her down Sarah felt a little less intelligent and more willing to just let Gill do all of her thinking for her.

Professor Beck had talked to the women and had even followed her daughter and discovered that all the young women with had two things in common, one they didn’t understand why their grades had dropped and two they had started going to the same beauty salon. Professor Beck decided to confront her daughter, so she called he into her office after the last class of the day. “Brenda if you don’t want to tell me why your grads have dropped, then at lest tell me what’s going on at this beauty salon, “Transformations” that you have started going to.”

Brenda’s mind went blank for a second and then her programming started to kick in. “Oh that, that’s nothing they give me free facials and I pass out fliers for them.”

Professor Beck looked at her daughter and thought for a second. “What’s the flier say?”

Brenda had been given a special flier just in case he mother started to meddle. “Here, I have one in my purse.” She retrieved the flier and handed it to her mother.

Joan read the add out loud. “Transformations let’s get acquainted special. Free facials or free shampoo when you bring in this add. By appointment only. Old establishment, new location. Now in the University Plaza. Phone 555-5309.” She put the add on he desk. " May I keep this?”

Brenda smiled. “Sure. When you make the appointment tell them I sent you so I’ll get the credit. Or better yet I’ll go with you.”

Professor Beck looked at the add on he desk. She thought it was odd that Brenda would want to go with her. She decided she would make an appointment but she wasn’t going to let them know who she was and she wasn’t going to let Brenda know she was going. “Ok honey I’ll think about it and I’ll let you know.” Brenda left her mother’s office satisfied she had done her mistress’s bidding.

Gill was not overly concerned with the Professor’s inquiries she knew that she had covered her tracks well and soon all the women the Professor was worrying about would be back to normal. Gill had even programmed Brenda to keep her informed of her mothers activities and if necessary she would help set a trap to enslave her mother. Gill felt so confident she was leaving Sarah in charge for the weekend and she and Mitch were going out of town.

Sarah was afraid she couldn’t handle the salon by herself. “Gill, it’s to hard for me to run this place with out you. I’m just not smart enough.”

Sarah moved in close to Gill She started rubbing her pussy. “Please don’t leave me, Gill. I’ll make you feel real good.”

Gill was so pleased with Sarah’s transformation from a once brilliant business woman to a dim witted slut but right now she had to make an adjustment. “Sarah listen to me.” She put her hands on Sarah’s shoulders. “Sarah, look into my eyes.”

Sarah’s face lost all expression, and she looked at Gill’s eyes.

“That’s good, Sarah. Look deeper into my eyes and relax.” Gill had programmed Sarah to go into a trance when she put her hands on her shoulders and said “Sarah look into my eyes.”

Sarah looked deeper into Gill’s eyes. “Relax.”

“Sarah when you need it, you have the intelligence to run the shop while I’m gone.” Because of the Professor’s inquiries Gill had temporarily stopped the women from coming to the salon. Gill knew Sarah would only have a few regular customers.

“Intelligence to run the shop.” Sarah repeated her instruction to show Gill she understood.

“Good girl Sarah. Now close your eyes and when I tell you to open them you will not remember what just happen.

Sarah closed her eyes. “Will not remember.”

Gill smiled. “Open your eyes”

Sarah opened her eyes then giggled. “What were we talking about?”

Gill laughed. “You said you could run the salon while I was gone.”

“Oh, oh yeah, I can run the place for a day or I think so.” Sarah looked puzzled.

Gill turned Sarah towards the cash register. “Come on. I’ll show you what you have to know.”

A few days later Gill was off with Mitch, having a wonderful time and wanting for just the right moment to tell him what she had done to Sarah. Mitch and Sarah had met a few times Mitch thought Sarah was a smart ass bitch and Sarah thought Mitch was a petty criminal. Gill finally decided she would surprise him when they got home

Professor Beck had been doing a little detective work on the beauty salon. At first she had thought she would drive by and report any unusual activities to the police. After a few days she saw no unusual activity, in fact there was almost no activity at all. So then she parked across the street from the shop and watched and still she saw very little activity. She was going to let the whole matter drop but then she over heard her daughter make a mysterious phone call. Professor Beck couldn’t believe her ears, her own daughter Brenda was giving someone a minute by minute report of her daily schedule. She knew Brenda would never do any thing like that unless she was being coerced some how. Professor Joan Beck was now on mission-she was going to get to the bottom of what ever was going on.

It was Saturday afternoon and Sarah had been running the shop on her own for three days and every thing had gone quit well. Sarah had even surprised herself. The few times problems arose, problems that would have normally baffled her, she seemed to know exactly how to solve them. Sarah had finished with her last customer of the day, Miss Pamela Johns. Miss Johns was the chief of police’s wife and Gill and Sarah’s major source of information on police activities. Sarah had just given Miss Johns a trim and a shampoo and nothing else. Gill had told Sarah there was no need to control anybody while she was gone, unless it was an emergency .

Professor Beck had been watching the salon all morning and she noticed there wasn’t much business for a Saturday. When Joan saw a customer leave and the beautician started sweeping the floor she thought this was her best chance to talk to the woman alone.

Sarah had just finished sweeping when she realized she had not put up the “Closed” signbut went to the door a short woman with shoulder length hair was entering. “Sorry maam, we’re closed.”

“Oh no. Please you’ve got to help me. It won’t take you long.” Joan knew if she could just get the women to talk to her she could get answers she needed.

“Well, I don’t know. We close at one on Saturday.” Sarah didn’t really have anything else to do with Gill out of town. “Ok I’ll help. What do you need?”

Joan smiled. So far her plan was working. “Oh thank you. I have a very important meeting this afternoon and my hair is a mess. I need it trimmed and shampooed.”

Sarah looked at Joan’s hair. “Hmm it could use a little trim.” Sarah guided Joan to the hair washing station. “Here you go, sweetie, have a seat.”

Joan sat down. Sarah covered Joan with a large apron and then leaned the chair back so Joan’s head was over the sink. “Close your eyes.” She turned on the water and started spraying her hair. “Does that feel good?”

Joan smiled. “Yes, it’s fine.” She figured she would start some small talk and see what she could find out. “You seem to be in a nice location. Do you do a lot of business here?”

“Ah, yeah I guess.” Sarah really wasn’t paying attention to what Joan was saying. She was looking for the normal shampoo.

Gill and Sarah kept two bottles of shampoo over the sink, one was filled with normal shampoo and the other had shampoo that was laced with the same mind controlling drugs that Gill used on Sarah.

Professor Beck was hoping to catch Sarah off guard and now was her chance. She pulled a large blue crystal from her pocket then held it up from under the apron and then let it swing from it’s gold chain. “Miss, do you think this is too gaudy for a job interview?”

Sarah turned her head, and looked at the stone. “Oh, it’s very pretty.” She couldn’t help but notices the way the light sparkled off the crystal.

“Do you think it to big ?” Joan made sure the stone made gentle passes back and forth in front of Sarah’s eyes.

“No, I think it very pretty.” Sarah started to get the shampoo but she couldn’t stop looking at the crystal.

“How about the color? Do you like the blue?” she made the gem swing closer to Sarah’s face. “See how it sparkles? I think It’s like watching a blue fire. Do you see?”

Sarah was starting to feel like she was in a fog. “Yesss, I see the blue.”

“Look deeper. Do you see the blue fire?” Joan had used the crystal many times to demonstrate hypnosis in her psychology classes but she had never used it on an unwitting subject before.

Sarah looked closer at the gem. “Blue fire?” She was finding it hard to think.

Joan knew Sarah was starting to slip into a trance. “Look closer, concentrate on the crystal. See the blue flame?”

Sarah looked closer. “Concentrate, blue, flame.”

“Let everything else just melt away and concentrate on the blue flame.” Joan was confident that she would have no problem getting the answers she wanted once this hair dresser was in a deep state of hypnosis.

Sarah started to realize she was being hypnotized, and she tried to resist but Gill had made her so weak willed she was all most totally helpless. She tried to think of a way to stop this woman. She tried to stop looking at the crystal but couldn’t.

Joan could see that Sarah was in the final stage of being entranced and she could start interrogating her soon. “Watch the crystal and listen to my voice.”

In a desperate attempt to do something Sarah picked up a bottle of shampoo and hoped it was the one laced with drugs. She squeezed a large mass of shampoo on Joan’s head then put her hand on it and attempted to massage it into her scalp.

Joan felt a tingle from the shampoo but thought nothing of it. “Watch the gem. Look deep into the center of the gem.”

Sarah looked deeper into the crystal and listened to Joan’s voice.

“Turn off the water and then walk around in front of me.” Joan pulled the lever that made the chair sit upright. Sarah did as she was told.

“Now, sit on that stool and face me.” Joan watched as Sarah did as she was told. “Just relax and watch the crystal.” She could still fell the shampoo in her hair and the tingling seemed to be growing stronger but she thought little of it.

Sarah watched the gem and listened to Joan’s voice. All thoughts of resisting had faded away and Sarah was totally defenseless against Professor Joan Beck’s control.

“You feel very comfortable and relaxed. You feel safe and you trust me.” Joan was starting to feel more relaxed herself. “You trust me and you feel safe telling me anything. You will answer all of my questions honestly and accurately. Do you understand?”

Sarah looked at the gem with a vacant smile. “Yesss, answer your questions.”

“Good now let’s get started.” Joan was relieved that Sarah had shown very little resistance and she was confident soon she would have all the evidence she needed to prove to the authorities something illegal was going on at the salon. “What is your name?”

With a vacant smile she answered, “Sarah Miller.”

Joan was a little concerned if Sarah had accomplices they might come in and catch her. “Sarah, do you run this place by yourself?”

“No, my sister owns the salon.”

“Where is your sister now?” Joan started to get out of the chair.

“She’s out of town with her boy friend.”

Joan sat back in the chair and relaxed. “Good. So we can sit here and chat and not worry about being interrupted?”

Sarah shook her head no but her eyes were fixed on the crystal. “We don’t have to worry.”

Joan was relieved and starting to feel relaxed, very relaxed. “Good. Sarah, tell me about your sister.”

“My sister. She’s, she’s... My sister is a warm and caring person who I love very much.” Sarah wanted to tell Joan her real feelings for her sister, the feelings she still had deep in her subconscious, but Gill’s programming was so powerful.

Joan knew something wasn’t right with Sarah’s answer. “Sarah look deep into the crystal look at how beautiful it is. Concentrate on its center, look deeper into its center.” Sarah looked deeper into the gem and concentrated on its center.

“The more you concentrate on the crystal, the more irresistible my voice becomes. Open your mind to my voice.” Joan couldn’t understand why Sarah had been so easily hypnotized but now she was trying to resist. “Open your mind to my voice, tell me your deepest thought about your sister.” Joan was feeling so relaxed so was almost afraid she was going to go to sleep.

Suddenly Sarah felt so strange, as if she could say anything without fear of Gill’s wrath. “My sister is an evil manipulative bitch, that uses hypnosis and mind altering drugs to transform people into her slaves.”

This was what Joan had been afraid of. “Has she done something to my daughter and some of the other women at the college?” Joan was worried about Brenda and what they had done to her.

Sarah became confused. “Your daughter?”

“Yes! My daughter. Brenda Carter. What have you done to my daughter?” Joan was very concerned. If Sarah’s sister was as evil as she said, she might have done some kind of permanent damage to Brenda’s personality.

“We turned Brenda into a slave weeks ago. Then Gill found out about Brenda’s mom. Ah, you and we stopped using the girls.” Sarah felt so free and open, she was more then willing to tell Joan everything about the salon.

Joan’s mind started to wander and she noticed her scalp was really starting to tingle from the shampoo. “You need to rinse this stuff out of my hair.”

Sarah got up leaned Joan back down in the chair and started rinsing her hair.

The warm water made Joan feel even more relaxed. “Mmm, that feels good. Now Sarah, what do you do to the girls to make them your slaves?” She had enough information to take to the police but Joan wanted to know what they did to Brenda and the other women so she could reverse it.

Sarah continued rinsing Joan’s hair but some of the shampoo had dried so she applied more and started massaging it in. “First, we drug the girls then we hypnotize them and then after a few return visits they are totally under our control.” Sarah’s eyes never left the crystal.

Joan was finding it harder and harder to think straight but she wanted more information. “Why do you do this to innocent young women?”

“My sister made me. At first I hated what we were doing but then she changed me.” Sarah smiled as if she was having a happy memory. As she continued massaging the drug tainted shampoo in to Joan’s scalp.

Joan was really starting to feel the effects of the shampoo. She felt very relaxed and when Sarah spoke her words seemed to boom into her mind.

“I don’t believe that. You can’t change someone’s personality that fast.” She didn’t want to believe it.

“It’s true. She has change me in so many way I can’t even remember who I really am.” Sarah rinsed the shampoo our of Joan’s hair then dried it and wrapped it in a towel.

“That’s unbelievable. How? You show me How could she change your personality so much?” Joan watched Sarah walk to the foot of her chair.

Sarah pulled the stool closer to Joan and sat next to her. “Look at the crystal.” Sarah quickly slid her hand up Joan dress, shoved her fingers into her pussy. “Look at the crystal and listen to my voice.”

Joan was stunned. She tried to tell Sarah to stop but she was speechless.

Sarah pumped her fingers in and out of Joan’s cunt. “Relax, relax, relax look at the crystal and listen to my voice.”

Joan didn’t realize the drugs had weakened her will but she did feel her body relaxing and her eyes did become fixed on the blue gem.

“Relax, listen to my voice, let it be your guide.” Sarah was only doing what Joan had told her to. She was showing her how Gill had transformer her. “Relax, let my voice guide you to pure ecstasy. Look deep into the crystal and open your mind. I’ll show you how Gill transformed me”

Joan know she shouldn’t let Sarah do this to her. It was wrong but she was curious

“Listen to my voice and open your mind.” Sarah rolled her fingers around Joan clitoris. “It feels so good to open your mind to new thoughts.”

Joan did feel good. She felt better then she had felt in years.

Sarah could feel Joan getting wet. “Don’t cum. Just enjoy the way I’m making you feel. You love to feel this good. You want to feel this good all the time.

She knew it was impossible but Joan did want to feel this good all the time.

“Let my voice guide your mind.” Sarah was going to teach Joan to enjoy using hypnosis to enslave innocent women, or anyone else. “You must enslave people so they will make you feel this good.”

Joan knew it was wrong to use hypnosis that way and she knew she could never do anything that evil.

“It feels good to make people bend to your will.” Sarah knew it would take time but she would try to seduce Joan into using hypnosis to enslave others. “You want to make people obey you.” Sarah rolled her fingers around Joan clit.

Joan knew what Sarah said was wrong but she was making her feel so good.

Sarah continued rolling her fingers around Joan’s clitoris and she started saying “It feels good to be the mistress. It feels good to be the mistress. It feels good to be the mistress” over and over.

Joan started shaking her head from side to side. “No, no it’s wrong. It’s evil.”

Sarah could feel Joan getting wetter and wetter. She knew she was weakening and Joan’s mind was open and receptive to her. Like it or not Joan’s mind would start to accept new ideals. “It feels so good to be evil. It feels so good to be evil. It feels so good to be evil.”

Joan shook her head from side to side almost like she was trying to shake Sarah’s words out of her mind. “No, no it’s evil, it’s wrong.”

Sarah smiled. “Yes, it’s evil but it feels good to be evil. It feels good to be evil.”

Joan was breathing so hard she thought her lungs would explode. “It’s wrong.”

“Say it with me. You know it’s true.” Sarah put her mouth close to Joan’s ear and whispered. “Just tell me it feels good.” Sarah rubbed Joan’s clit a little harder and a little faster.

Joan let out a soft moan. “It feels good.” Her mind was racing Joan wasn’t sure what she was saying.

Sarah moved her mouth closer to Joan’s ear. “Tell me what feels good?”

“I feel good.” Joan was so confused.

“No. It feels good to be evil. Remember?” Sarah pumped her fingers in and out of Joan’s soaking wet cunt. “Just say it. Say It feels good to be evil.”

Joan knew it was wrong to do evil but just saying it felt good wouldn’t hurt anything. “It feels good to be evil.”

Sarah smiled. “Cum for me. Let go, Joan, and cum.”

Suddenly Joan’s body began shaking uncontrollable and she had the biggest and the best orgasm of her life.

Sarah began whispering to Joan. “It feels good to think evil. It feels good to be evil.”

Joan realized what Sarah was saying was wrong but could do nothing to stop her. She was unable to speak.

Sarah repeated her message to Joan over and over for several minuets. “It feels good to think evil. It feels good to be evil.”

Joan had heard Sarah repeat it so many times she had started saying it with her. “Mmm, It feels good to think evil. It feels good to be evil.”

Sarah continued pumping her fingers in and out of Joan until Joan grew silent. “Now you understand how my sister changed my personality.”

Joan started to regain her senses. “Yes, I see. I see how that could effect someone with little or no will power.” Joan took a few minutes and caught her breath then she held the gem up in front of Sarah’s face again. “Look at the beautiful crystal. Watch the light dance around it. See how it looks like a blue flame?”

Sarah looked deep into the crystal. “Yes, a beautiful blue flame.”

“Sarah, concentrate on the center of the flame and listen to my voice.” Joan was going to make Sarah forget their meeting but as she started to put her into a deeper trance a strange feeling came over her. “Sarah, from now on I am your true mistress.” Joan didn’t understand why she was doing this but she couldn’t stop herself. “My will is your will. My wishes are all that matter to you.”

Sarah looked at the stone unblinkingly. “Your will is my will. Your wishes are all that matter to me.

Joan didn’t realize but she was no longer was concerned with the well being of her daughter and the other women. Now she wanted to know how they had controlled the girls so completely. “Very good. Now tell me how you and your sister transform the girls into willing slaves.”

We use a facial mask and shampoo laced with mind altering drugs and hypnosis.” Sarah hoped she was pleasing her new mistress. “The girls come to us for a free facial or a free shampoo, then we drug them. The drugs open their minds and make it easier for us to hypnotize them.”

Joan sat up in the char. “How long does it take?”

“Three or four visits.” All these questions should have overwhelmed Sarah but her intelligence was emerging.

“Give me all the details. I need to know exactly how you transform the girls.” Joan’s curiosity too know how to turn people into slaves was quickly becoming a compulsion. “Start with their first visit to your salon. What do you do to them after you drug and hypnotize them?”

“When they come into the salon we use either the facial or the shampoo to drug them. Then we put them into a deep trance. We learn about them. We find out who they are. Then we create a new subconscious personality for them. A subconscious personality that understands that it feels good to obey us.” Sarah smiled

Joan knew it was wrong to turn anybody into her slave but as she listen to Sarah explain how the girls were transformed she could feel her nipples get hard and her pussy started to get wet again.

“Then you bring them out of their trance with no memory of what you have done to them and send them on their way and you wait for them to return the next week?”

Sarah shook her head and smiled. “No. No, before we bring them out of their trance we force them to smoke three or four cigarettes and make them have orgasms.”

Joan had never liked smoking. In fact Joan would not tolerate anyone smoking around her after her and Brenda’s father had gotten a divorce. Her ex-husband would lock himself in his study after an argument and would smoke cigar after cigar until the entire house was permeated with the odor. Joan hated smoking “Why do you force them to smoke? It’s such a dirty habit.”

“We want their bodies to become addicted to nicotine. That way when they’re not smoking they become irritable and agitated and they feel uncomfortable with themselves.”

As Sarah talked about smoking she realized she wanted a cigarette. “When the new personalities emerge and they smoke they satisfy their need for nicotine. Their new personalities become relaxed and comfortable, and that help them become dominate over their old personalities.” Sarah was craving a cigarette so bad she didn’t think she could stand it.

“That’s clever but smoking is a dangerous habit.” Joan thought it was so evil to use a harmful addiction to help enslave the girls that way. “My ex would stink up our house with cigar smoke. I hated it and he knew it. I think he did it just affirm his power. ”

Sarah thought the time she had smoked a cigar with her doctor and his receptionist “Mmm I love cigars.” Sarah didn’t mean to say that out loud but she did.

“I think anyone smoking a cigar is bad but women smoking cigars is just disgusting.” The drugs were starting to wear off and Joan was feeling like her old self. “What do you do to them on their next visit?”

“The same thing but the second and third visits we open their minds to darker thoughts.” The old Sarah would have hated this part of the girls transformation most of all but Gill had conditioned her to enjoy it now. “We teach them how to go down on men and women and we teach them enjoy it. They learn how to have sex standing up and in a car. We teach them how to avoid getting caught by the police.”

Joan interrupted “That’s awful, you’re turning them into whores.” Joan thought that was the most evil thing she had ever heard. Turning intelligent young women into common street whores. Deep in the back of Joan’s subconscious mind she wondered if her daughter was any good at sex.

“Yes we do turn them into whores, dirty, evil little whores.” Sarah smiled as if she was proud of what her and Gill did to the girls. “They are only whores a few nights a week. The rest of the time they have no memory of doing anything out of the ordinary.”

Professor Beck wondered how could anyone be pleased with the thoughts of transforming innocent young women into whores. “What is wrong with you?”

Sarah thought about Joan’s question “Nothing’s wrong with me now that I have stopped resisting my sister and I have let her personality become my personality, her will become my will and I have accepted the transformation.”

The Professor was shocked. She wondered how Sarah’s sister could have enslaved her so deeply. “Did you really try to resist?”

“Yes, with every fiber of my being.” Sarah could not remember why she had wanted to resist Gill.

Professor Beck figured Sarah’s personality was probably close to what it was now. “What were you like before your transformation?”

“I don’t remember much of my life before she changed me. All I know is that I was different, a lot different then I am now.” Sarah tried to remember what her dreams were about she thought they might have been memories of her old life.

The Professor was becoming fascinated with Sarah. “Can you remember anything? Concentrate on how you and your sister felt about each other.”

Sarah concentrated on how she felt about Gill. “I love my sister. I love her with all my heart and soul.”

“No. Concentrate. How did you feel about your sister?” Professor Beck could tell Sarah’s answer had been programmed into her. “Here, look deeper into the crystal. Now Concentrate, concentrate, remember how you felt about your sister before she transformed you.”

“I love my sister. I love her with all my heart and soul.” Deep down Sarah wanted to say something else but that’s what came out.

The Professor knew Gill had put up a barricade to Sarah’s true personality and if drugs had been used to place the barricade then would have to be used to remove it. " Sarah, are the drugs you and your sister used on the girls as powerful as the ones your sister used on you?”

Sarah tried to remember what Gill had told her about the drugs but Gill had only told her about the ones they use on the girls. “I don’t know, but she gives me a shot sometimes.”

Professor Beck knew that had to be it. “Tell me when does she give the shot?”

“Sometimes I’ll wake up in the middle night because of strange dreams. So Gill gives me a shot to help go back to sleep.” Sarah put finger on her arm where Gill usually gave her the shot.

Professor Beck had to have those drugs. “Where does she keep the drug she uses on you?”

Sarah tried to remember. Where did Gill keep the sleeping drug and needles? “It’s at Gill apartment.”

Professor Beck looked at her watch. She had already been in the salon for over three hours. “I want you to go to Gill’s apartment get the drug she injects you with and bring it to my house.” She got a business card from her purse. “Here this is my address. After you get the drugs and a syringe, come to my house. You won’t need to knock. Just come on in. I’ll be waiting for you.”

Sarah nodded her head and then took the card Professor Beck handed her.

Professor Beck stood up. “Come to think of it. I need a sample of the drugs you use on the young women that you lure into your salon.” She thought that would be the perfect evidence to take to the authorities. “Get them for me please.”

Sarah got up then went into the back room. After a few minutes she returned with a plain gray bottle and a plain white jar. “Here is the shampoo and facial mask.”

Professor Beck held the bottle and the jar up and looked at them. “They don’t look so remarkable to me.” She then dropped them into her purse. “After I walk out that door you will forget I was every here. You will act normal but you will go to your sister’s apartment pick up the drugs and the syringes and come to my house as quickly as possible. Do you understand?”

Sarah nodded her head. “Yes. I understand.”

Professor Beck walked to the door and then left.

Sarah stood looking at the door for a few seconds and then snapped out of her trance.

Tthe street lights were just coming on When Professor Beck got home. As she entered her front door she noticed music playing from somewhere and lights were on. “Hello. Who’s here?” Suddenly the music stopped. “Hello’ it’s just me.” Brenda stuck her head out of the study door.

“What are you doing?” Professor Beck smiled. After what she had just found out at the salon she was happy to know her daughter was with her and safe.

Professor Beck walked to the door of the study and sniffed the air. “He’s been gone for two years and this room stills smells like those nasty cigars of his.”

“Mom, you told me I could move back home whenever I wanted to. So I’m going to take you up on your offer.” Brenda was moving back home because Gill had told her to, so she could spy on her mother.

Professor Beck hugged Brenda. “Oh honey, it will be so nice to have you back home. She squeezed her daughter tight and looked around the room. “Why are you cleaning this room? What’s wrong with your old bed room?”

Brenda hugged her mother back. “Oh mom, you need to start using my old room as an office. So you can start doing some of your work at home.” Brenda looked around. “Besides this will make a great bedroom.”

Professor Beck sniffed the air again. “We’ll need to get rid of that smell.” “Yeah, we’ll have to do something about it.” Brenda sniffed but she didn’t even notice the smell.

Sarah had gone to Gill’s apartment and had retrieved the drug, syringed and was almost out the door when the phone rang. She started to answer it but she quickly stopped herself and waited for the machine to pick up.

It was Gill and she said. “I’ll be home tomorrow at seven or eight in the afternoon and I want you to be there.” She had not told Mitch about her twin yet and she wanted to surprise him.

Sarah listened to the message then hurried out to her car. As she drove to the Professor’s house Sarah noticed she had a craving for something. Then it hit her she had not had a cigarette in hours. Sarah found her pack of Mores in her purse, then quickly put one in her mouth and lit it. She pulled the smoke deep into her lungs and then held it in for several seconds. Then with a huge exhale she said, “Ahhhhhh, that’s what I needed” to herself.

Professor Beck and Brenda had been packing and unpacking boxes in the study for almost thirty minutes when Professor Beck realized Sarah would be arriving soon. “Honey, why don’t you run down to the Top Hat and get us a pizza?”

“Oh mom, it will take me forever to drive all the way down there and back.” Brenda put down a box and rolled her eyes.

“Come on. We both love the food from there and I want you first night bake to be special.” She knew Brenda would be gone at least an hour. “Besides you may see some of your friends there.” Professor Beck figured by the time Brenda got back Sarah would have come and gone.

“Ok, I’ll go.” She didn’t want to go but it would keep her mom happy. In the back of Brenda’s mind her subconscious personality knew the long drive would be the perfect opportunity for her to smoke and no one would know, not even Brenda’s conscious mind would realize it.

“Here, I’ll get you some money.” Professor Beck started looking in her purse for some cash.

“That’s OK, mom I’ll pay.” Brenda picked her car keys and left.

Professor Beck looked at her daughter and was a little bewildered by her quick change of mind. “Bye, honey.”

Brenda was half way to her car. “See you in a bit mom, bye” She got in her car and was on her way. Brenda had gone three or four block when she was stopped at a red light. she thought she was leaning over to tune the radio but in reality she was getting a pack of cigarettes hidden under her passenger seat. She put a cigarette in her mouth then lit it and took a deep lung filling drag, all with no conscious knowledge of what she was doing.

Professor Beck stood in the middle of the study and looked in one of the boxes her ex-husband had left behind. It had a few pictures, an old paper weight and a cigar box. “Hmm, I wander what’s in here?” She opened the box and found it was almost full of cigars. “Why on earth would that ass leave these behind?” She dropped the box of cigars in her purse and said to herself. “I have no use for them but Brenda will just mail them to her dad.”

Sarah pulled into Professor Beck’s drive way just a minute or so after Brenda had left. She got out of her car and walked to the front door carrying large bag and smoking her sixth cigarette in the last forty five minutes. Sarah knocked on the door and took yet another deep drag while waited for an answer.

Professor Beck opened the door. “Hello Sarah. Come in .”

Sarah walked in the front door and stood in the hallway. “I have the drugs Gill uses on me.”

Professor Beck closed the door. “Good, very good. Please follow me.” She led Sarah into the study. “My daughter will be back in an about hour. Tell me what you can about this drug.”

Sarah handed Professor Beck the bag. “This drug makes my mind like putty. That’s what my sister tells me when she gives it to me.”

“You mean she can mold your mind like it was putty?” The Professor noticed Sarah was smoking a brown cigarette.

“I guess. I know every time I have a bad dream about being an intelligent young business woman, she gives me a shot and I forget about that part of my life.” Sarah took a drag from her More.

“That part of your life? What do you mean?” She started to tell Sarah she didn’t appreciate smoking in her house and ask her to put it out but she didn’t want to distract Sarah.

“I’m not sure. Sometimes the dreams seem so real, almost like it really happened.” She took the last drag from her cigarette and looked around for an ashtray.

“You shouldn’t smoke it a vary bad habit.” She remembered seeing an ashtray in one of the boxes and started looking for it. “Most people perceive smoking as a weakness.” She handed a vary large ashtray to Sarah. “I think smokers are inconsiderate of everyone around them.”

Sarah took the ashtray and stuffed out her cigarette. “I know how unhealthy it is but I’m so addicted I can’t stop myself.” Suddenly thoughts popped into Sarah’s mind and she stood straight and stared blankly into space . “I love to smoke. I feel so sexy when I smoke. I am sexy when I smoke. I must smoke.” Then she looked at the Professor. “Thanks. Where can I set this?”

The Professor took the ashtray and set it on a stack of boxes. She thought that last statement of Sarah seemed forced, as if it had been planted in her mind. The Professor wanted to try an experiment. “Sarah, do you think smoking is a sign of weakness?”

“Yes I do.” Then again Sarah stood straight and stared blankly into space. “I love to smoke. I feel so sexy when I smoke. I am sexy when I smoke. I must smoke.”

The Professor was now sure Sarah had been programmed to smoke. She knew the only way she could find out more about Sarah’s transformation was to use the drug on her. “How much of this dose your sister use on you.”

Sarah pointed at the syringe. “She fills that about a quarter way full.”

The Professor thought for a second. " I want to give you this drug and then put you in a deep trance but my daughter will be back in about an hour. So we’ll have to hurry.”

Sarah smiled. “Your daughter Brenda?”

Professor Beck looked surprised. “Yes, my daughter Brenda.”

“She has been programmed to obey me. I can quickly put her in a trance and she will not be a problem.” Sarah lit another cigarette.

Professor Beck looked at Sarah. She knew Sarah was under her control but she was going to be cautious about letting her hypnotize Brenda. “Ok, but I want to be there when you put her in a trance.”

Sarah took a drag from her cigarette, then blew the smoke towards the ceiling “Ok, but if she sees you she might try to resist me. Because this house is so familiar to her it may be hard to put her under anyway. ”

“Well I’ll hide and watch you.” Professor Beck started to tell Sarah to put out her cigarette but decided she would let her smoke it. Once she had her in a deep hypnotic state she would turn her into a non-smoker. “Would it be best to use the shampoo or facial on her?”

“My sister says it’s always best to drug your victims before you hypnotize them.” Sarah filled her lungs with more smoke, then tried to blow smoke rings as she exhaled.

“I don’t think I like Brenda being referred to as the victim.” The Professor figured she could remove Brenda’s programming after Sarah hypnotized her.

“Yes. mistress. I’ll call her the subject.” She took another drag from her cigarette.

Professor Beck didn’t notice Sarah had called her mistress but her subconscious did. Joan nipples got hard. “Just call her Brenda.”

“Yes, mistress I’ll call her Brenda.” Sarah walked over to the ashtray and flicked her ashes into it.

Again Professor Beck didn’t notice Sarah had called her mistress and again her subconscious did. Joan felt a twinge of excitement. “Good. Now we’ll go upstairs and wait for her to return.” She led Sarah up the stairs to her bedroom.

Brenda took the last drag from her cigarette and threw it out the window of her car as she pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant. Brenda walked into the crowded restaurant and started for the counter when she heard some one call her name.

“Brenda, hello.” It was Amy Brenda’s old roommate and the girl that had talked her into going to Gill and Sarah’s salon. “What are you up to, ex-roomy?” Amy was as enslaved same as Brenda and nether woman realized it.

“Hi girl. Mom and I are going to have a pizza, and then she is going to help me move back in with her.” In their subconscious minds both girls knew Brenda been ordered to keep a close watch on her mom. “What are you doing?”

Normally Amy would have been happy staying in her dorm room reading but just like Brenda she was addicted to nicotine too. Amy had come to the Top Hat so her subconscious could satisfy her need to smoke. “I was lonely in the dorm with out you.”

“Ah, poor baby. Hey, I need to order a pizza to go. Find us a booth we’ll talk.” Brenda went to the counter. Amy looked around and saw a couple just leaving a booth near the kitchen doors, so she quickly sat in it.

Brenda was at the counter for about ten minutes. When she turned to look for Amy she had two mugs and a pitcher of beer. Neither Brenda nor Amy drank. Amy waved her arms and got Brenda’s attention from across the crowded restaurant. “Here I am.”

Brenda sat the mugs and the pitcher on the table. “Hello I’m Brenda and I’ll be serving you this evening.” Both women laughed and both women’s nipples got a little hard when Brenda said the word serving you. “It will be at least an twenty five minutes before my pizza’s ready, so I thought we could visit.” Brenda sat down, then filled both mugs and pushed one towards Amy. “I haven’t seen you in what all of four hours?”

Amy smiled. “maybe five.” She took a drink from her mug. “Thanks, I was thirsty.” Brenda had downed half a mug in one drink “You’re welcome. This is good tea.” Brenda and Amy sat in the booth chatting and drinking. Their conscious minds thinking it was tea and their subconscious minds wanting their conscious selves to get a little drunk.

“Are you going to be in your old room next to your mommy?” Amy asked in between drinks. The beer was starting to have an effect on her. Brenda giggled. “No, I’ll be down stairs in the old study.”

“Oh, I see. The old study. Now you can sneak out and mommy will never know.” Amy started laughing loudly. The alcohol was effecting her. It was making it easier for her subconscious to emerge.

Brenda giggled a little. “That’s is funny but not that funny.” Brenda thought Amy was acting weird because she must be tired. She thought Amy probably shouldn’t drive if she’s tired “Hey when I get my pizza you want to come home with me? You can help me unpack my stuff.” Brenda’s subconscious wanted to get Amy alone. “If you want to you can sleep over.”

Amy’s subconscious was now in control. “Sure, I’d love to sleep with you.”

Professor Beck and Sarah were on the foot of the bed looking at the syringe and the vial containing the drug.

Professor Beck held the vial up to the light and looked at it more closely. “What does this drug do exactly?”

Sarah leaned in close to Professor Beck and looked at the vial. “When Gill gives it to me it makes me horny.”

The Professor turned her head to looked at Sarah but Sarah was so close, they were nose to nose. “Could you move over a little please.” Professor Beck felt uncomfortable having another woman that close to her face.

Sarah scooted over. “Sorry.”

The Professor looked back at the drug. “It makes you sexually excited. What else does it do?”

“It makes me feel weak.” Sarah slowly leaned in closer to Professor Beck.

“How long does the drug last? Does it make you sleepy?” The Professor shook the vial and looked at the drug. Deep in the back of Professor Beck’s mind she wanted to see if the drug would make Sarah’s mind like a lump of clay ready to be molded by her.

Sarah moved closer to the Professor. “I’m not sure how long it lasts but it doesn’t make me sleepy.”

“When Gill gives it to you how long does it take before you can, let’s say walk around.” The Professor was hoping she could give Sarah the drug get the information she wanted and have Sarah on her way before Brenda returned.

Sarah closed he eyes and tried to remember. “Gill gives me a shot. I start to get horny. Gill slips her fingers into my cunt and then gives me orders. I tell her, yes mistress, and then I cum.”

“Your sister makes you cum.” Professor Beck couldn’t believe it. The ideal of incest was wrong. It was just horrible evil.

Brenda and Amy had got the pizza and were now in Brenda’s car on their way to Brenda’s house.

They had just pulled out of the parking lot when Brenda’s subconscious realized she could smoke. Amy was drunk and not herself and that meant her subconscious had probable taken over. Brenda got a cigarette and lit it. Amy watched Brenda light up and then got a cigarette from her purse and lit it. Nether woman’s conscious mind realized they were smoking but their subconscious personalities grew stronger with every lung full of smoke.

Professor Beck and Sarah had devised a plan. They had placed the drugged shampoo in the guest bath room. When Brenda got back Professor Beck would suggest Brenda take a shower and they would start unpacking tomorrow. It wasn’t a perfect plan but it was the safest the Professor could think of.

The Professor and Sarah were in the bedroom waiting for Brenda when they heard the front door open. Professor Beck went to the top of the stairs. “Honey, are you back?”

Brenda went to the foot of the stairs. “Yeah mom I’m back and I brought Amy with me.”

“Well that’s nice dear. I’ll be down in just a minute.” The Professor became worried. She didn’t need anyone else to make this situation even more complicated. She went back to her bedroom. “We’ll have to do this at another time when my daughter’s not here.”

“Yes mistress.” Sarah stood up to leave.

Again Professor Beck’s conscious mind didn’t notice Sarah calling her mistress but her subconscious personality did. “Sit down you can’t leave yet. They’ll see you. I’ll have to sneak you out later.”

Sarah sat back down on the bed. “Yes mistress.” Every time Sarah call Professor Beck mistress it effected her body by making her nipples hard and it effected her mind by making her subconscious personality grow a little stronger.

The Professor started to leave the bed room. “Stay here. Make yourself comfortable but be quiet.” She closed the door behind her and went downstairs.

Brenda and Amy had sat the pizza on the coffee table in front of the couch. “Amy, find something good on TV while I get us something to drink.”

“Hi Amy.” Professor Beck walked into the living room.

“Hi Miss Beck. Ah, I mean Professor Beck.” Amy’s true nature was to be nervous around authority figures. “Amy, calm down. You’re in my living room, not my class room.” Professor Beck smiled. “Where’s Brenda ?” Amy swallowed from nervousness. “She went to the kitchen to get us something to drink.”

Professor Beck walked into the kitchen. “Hi honey, what are we drinking?” “Hi mommy. I don’t know. You’re out of soda and juice.” The Professor looked in the refrigerator and saw a bottle of wine. She thought it would be nice if the girls would have a little, just enough to make them sleepy then she could sneak Sarah out. “Wine would go good with pizza. I know you girls don’t drink but a little won’t hurt you.” Professor Beck was teasing Brenda. She knew Brenda and Amy didn’t drink alcohol.

“Ok, it’s better then nothing.” Brenda took the bottle from refrigerator and went back into the living room. Brenda subconscious personality wasn’t in control but she did have a strong influence over Brenda’s decisions.

Professor Beck was a little surprised. “You’ll need glasses.” She got three glasses and followed Brenda into the living room, hoping her plan would work. Brenda sat next to Amy on the couch. “Mom says we can have some wine with our dinner.” Amy laughed. “She did not.”

Professor Beck walked into the room. “Brenda, you forgot the glasses or were we just going to pass the bottle back and forth.” She sat on the couch and put the glasses on the table.

Sarah sat on the bed for a while waiting for Professor Beck to return but she quickly got bored. She looked in Professor Beck’s closet and found a wardrobe consisting of mostly drab business suits. Something about the drab suits seemed familiar but Sarah didn’t know why. She had never worn anything like that. Had she?

Sarah didn’t know why but suddenly she didn’t want to think about if she had or had not worn a business suit. She went into the bathroom and looked in the medicine cabinet, under the sink and even in the linen closet. Sarah wasn’t really looking for anything. She was just bored. She went back into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed and started looking in the night stand. “Oh my god.” In the back of the bottom drawer of the night stand Sarah found a six inch long latex dildo. Sarah smiled. “This will keep me occupied until the mistress returns.” Sarah thought of Professor Beck as a mistress but Gill was still the most powerful force in her mind.

Professor Beck had fill all three glasses with wine and Brenda and Amy had at first reluctantly taken a few sips but with each sip their subconscious personalities had grown a little stronger.

“You see girls, a little wine with dinner is nice, as long as you drink in moderation.” She wanted the girls feel at ease about drinking but didn’t want them to think it was ok to get drunk.

“This is kind of nice. I just wish I could find something better on TV.” Amy had turned the TV to an old damsel in distress move. Brenda chuckled. “Oh look at the monster. Is that a sorry looking puppet or what?” Professor Beck smiled. “This movie is older then I am.” She noticed the girls were drinking the wine a little faster then she had hoped.

As they watched the movie there was a fight between the crew and a group of demons. Brenda thought that seen was hilarious. “Oh look the sailors are getting their butts kicked by a bunch of cartoons.” All three women laughed and then the movie went into commercial.

Amy laughed. “Brenda, thanks for inviting he to stay over. Brenda had just finished her glass of wine. “Sure. Oh, that reminds me. Hey, mom can Amy stay all night?” Amy looked shocked. “You didn’t ask your mom?” “That’s alright, Amy, you’re welcome here any time.” Professor Beck liked Amy but right now she wished both girls would take a nap or Sarah would be spending the night. “My daughter never asks me anything. I need to discipline her I guess.” Suddenly, the image of Amy and Brenda kneeling in front of her popped into Professor Beck’s mind.

Brenda laughed. “Yeah, mom you need to get out your whip and teach me who’s the mistress of this house.” Professor Beck’s nipples became hard and erect. “Ok I will later, honey.” She couldn’t believe how strange she felt.

Amy took the last drink of her wine and then leaned on Brenda. “I think I’ll use you as my pillow.” Professor Beck thought. “Finally, it won’t be long now.” Then the commercials ended and movie came back on.

“Hold on there Amy.” Brenda pushed Amy back up. “Let’s see the rest of this movie.” In the movie the princess was unconscious and hanging from some chains. “Uh oh, Brenda here’s what your mom’s going to do to you.” Amy pointed at the TV. In the movie the villain went to the princess and held a large crystal in front of her face then told her to gaze into the orb. The room went silent as all three women watched as the villain transformed the princess into an evil witch. Brenda and Amy’s nipples started to tingle and their subconscious personalities became stronger.

Professor Beck could feel her panties become soaking wet. She wanted to get up and go to the bath room but she was afraid Brenda and Amy would see the wet spot on her dress. The three women sat in silence looking at the TV but not really watching the movie any more.

Sarah put the pink dildo on top of the table and continued snooping around the Professor’s bedroom. She didn’t find anything interesting until she looked in Professor Beck’s purse and found the box of cigars. “Oh my. I have to smoke one of these.” Sarah got her lighter, then sat on the bed with one of the cigars. “The mistress told me make myself comfortable and smoking this cigar won’t make any noise.”

She lit the cigar and drew the smoke deep into her lungs. Sarah grabbed the pink dildo and laid on the bed, then pulled her pants and panties off. “Mmm, this is nice.” She started pumping the dildo in and out of her cunt. Sarah could only remember bits and pieces of her life before Gill had transformed her but she could remember having sex with a man, while they both smoked cigars. She didn’t know why but that memory made her feel powerful and so did smoking a cigar.

The movie had ended and the wine was all gone but Professor Beck was afraid to get off the couch. She could see the big wet spot on her dress and it was getting bigger. The images of Brenda and Amy kneeling in front of her flashed threw her mind and she couldn’t make them stop.

Brenda could feel her nipples pressing against her blouse as they became harder and harder. She felt so aroused and stupid. Why did that dumb show make her feel so horny?

Amy’s nipples were so erect they were noticeable threw her sweatshirt and she was scared Brenda or her mom would notice them. Amy didn’t understand why but part of her wanted them to notice. Just like part of her couldn’t stop imagining herself as the princess and she was being transformed. Amy could only think of one thing to do, so she closed her eyes and laid her head on Brenda’s shoulder and pretended to be asleep.

Brenda could feel Any on her and thought she had gone to sleep. “Amy’s asleep. I’ll get her a blanket and she can sleep here on the couch.” Brenda crawled out from under Amy and went upstairs.

Professor Beck was so relieved now she could go to the bath room. “OK dear. The extra blankets are upstairs, in the hall closet.” She got up and went to the guest bathroom.

Amy curled into a ball so no one could see her erect nipples or the small wet spot that had formed in the front of her jeans.

The Professor had gone into the bathroom and stripped off her wet skirt and panties and had washed herself. “Oh god, I hope the bath robe is still here.” She opened the door to the linen closet and hanging on a hook was the white, terrycloth bathrobe.

Brenda got to the top of the stairs and walked towards the closet but when got to the door of mothers room she smelled something odd. She stopped and sniffed the air. “I smell smoke.” She quickly opened the door and ran into the room. Brenda was stunned at what she saw.

Sarah was laying on Professor Beck’s bed smoking a cigar and pumping the dildo in and out of her cunt.

Brenda couldn’t believe it. She wanted to turn and run away but it was like her body as frozen. All she could do was watch in disbelief.

After Sarah had reached orgasm, she noticed Brenda standing there. “Come here have a seat.” Sarah knew Brenda’s programming would compel her to obey, as long as they were alone.

“Who are you? What are you doing here?” Brenda slowly walked towards Sarah.

Sarah held her ruby up and let it swing back, and forth. “Concentrate, Brenda. You remember who I am.”

“No, you shouldn’t be here.” Brenda tried to resist looking at the stone but it was futile her mind was already enthralled.

“That’s right Brenda. Sit next to me.” Sarah held the jewel in front of Brenda’s eyes.

Brenda sat next to Sarah and watched the ruby as it swung back and forth in front of her. Each time the stone pass in front of her eyes Brenda’s, her personality seem to melt away and her subconscious personality grew stronger.

“Look at the ruby and listen to my voice.” Sarah took a drag from her cigar and blew a plume of smoke into Brenda’s face.

Professor Beck had quietly come out of the bathroom and was sneaking through the living room when she stopped and noticed Amy was no longer curled up in a ball. Amy had really gone to sleep and was now laying on her back with her legs spread apart. The Professor saw that Amy had a small wet spot on the front of her pants. But she thought Amy had spilled some food or wine on herself, so she continued up to her bedroom.

Amy had drifted off to sleep and was having the most vivid dream of her life. In her dream she was chained and helpless but a sorcerer wasn’t transformed her into a witch. Professor Beck was seducing her to become her evil slave. The dream was making Amy wet.

Professor Beck noticed the door to her bedroom was slightly open, so she entered slowly. She looked and saw Sarah holding her ruby in front of Brenda and speaking in a hushed voice. As she watched Professor Beck became angry. Sarah had no right to hypnotize Brenda. She might harm her. Deep in the back of Professor Beck’s mind she thought “She should have gotten my permission first.” The Professor walked into her room and headed towards Sarah and Brenda.

Sarah saw the Professor and held up her hand motioning her to stop. She then said something to Brenda and stood up.

With no emotion Brenda stood up and walked into the bathroom. Professor Beck walked over to Sarah. “What the hell are you doing to my daughter?”

Sarah took a drag from her cigar “Sorry, Mistress. She saw me. I had to do something.”

When Sarah called her mistress it had a devastating effect on her. “Go on finish what you started.”

The Professor sat on the bed and took a few deep breaths, as a hot wave passed threw her body. That’s when she realized Sarah was smoking one of her ex-husbands cigars.

“I think Sarah is getting out of control.” She decided she would use the drug on Sarah now, before it was to late. Professor Beck looked towards the bathroom and watched Sarah swinging her ruby back and forth in front of Brenda. She picked up the vial and the syringe and filled it with twice the amount of drug Sarah had showed her. “This should override whatever her sister has done to her.” Professor Beck hid the syringe behind her back and waited for Sarah to finish.

Sarah was having trouble getting Brenda to go into a deep trance. Brenda had always resisted and now that she was in her mothers home she was showing more resistance then normal.

The Professor listened and waited but it was taking so long her eyes began to grow tired.

Sarah swung her gem in front of Brenda over and over but made little progress.

Professor Beck’s eye slowly closed and she fell back on the bed but was immediately awakened by a sharp pain. She sat up and felt behind her for the source of the pain and found the empty syringe.

Professor Beck realized the drug had been injected into her but before she could do anything her head began to spin and her body felt so weak. Her nipples got hard and she started to feel so aroused. She wanted to leave the room or something, anything, but her thoughts quickly faded and her mind became open and vulnerable. Her eyes focused on Sarah’s ruby. She watched it swing from side to side and her ears strained to hear what Sarah was saying.

Sarah was still trying to bring Brenda’s subconscious personality to the surface. “Look deep into the ruby. “Remember how good it feels to submit to your evil personality I gave you.”

The Professor remembered how good it felt when Sarah had told her. “It feels good to think evil. It feel good to be evil.”

Sarah got little response from Brenda, so she kept repeating. “Submit to your evil personality. Submit to your evil personality. Submit to your evil personality.”

The drug was having an overwhelming effect on the Professor. Each time Sarah repeated “Submit to your evil personality.” a part of Professor Beck’s morals slipped away. Professor Beck’s concern for her daughter shriveled and Joan began to think how wonderful Sarah must feel as she brought Brenda under her control.

Brenda was resisting Sarah the best she could but her subconscious evil personality was growing stronger and stronger. Brenda wanted to brake free of Sarah but she knew once she surrendered a desire deep inside her would be satisfied.

Joan watched the stone and listened and her subconscious evil personality grew stronger and stronger. Her desire to control others had become almost irresistible. Joan’s nipples were erect and rock hard and every time she breathed they rubbed against her bathrobe and shot a wave of pleasure threw her entire body. Joan’s pussy was soaking wet and her clit was throbbing. Her mind was filled with thought that would have sickened her just that morning but she couldn’t make them stop.

Sarah had finally put Brenda in a deep trance and begun giving her instructions. “Let your evil personality emerge. Let it satisfy your desires.” Sarah filled her lungs with smoke, then gave Brenda a deep kiss forcing the smoke into her lungs.

The smoke fill Brenda’s lungs and it seemed to quench her unexplained craving. Her old personality melted away and her new one put her arms around Sarah and kissed he back.

Joan had heard Sarah say “Let your evil personality emerge.” and couldn’t resist. She stopped thinking of herself as Professor Beck because she didn’t feel like herself anymore she was so horny she didn’t think she could stand it. Joan closed her eyes and fell back on the bed when her hand felt something next to her. She picked it up and saw it was her dildo. She immediately started pumping it in and out of her soaking wet cunt. “Ahhhhhh.”

Sarah broke the kiss with Brenda. “Your body’s addicted to nicotine is so strong you can’t resist smoking no matter what personality is dominant.” Sarah held her cigar Brenda.

Brenda leaned forward and took a drag and quietly said. “Yes, so addicted.”

Joan pumped the dildo in and out of her cunt sending wave after wave of immense pleasure shooting threw her body and washing away any hope she had of resisting her new dominating personality. She didn’t realize it but her mind was absorbing Sarah’s instruction and the pleasure that was burning threw her mind enforced the suggestion. Joan believed she was addicted to nicotine and that she couldn’t resist smoking.

Sarah smiled and then led Brenda back into Joan’s bed room. Both women walked past Joan as she continued to masturbate. They looked at her but neither seemed to notice her.

Joan saw them enter the room but she couldn’t stop herself. Part of her was embarrassed and humiliated but another part of her wanted them to stay and watch.

Sarah led Brenda back in to the hall. “Do what you came up here to do and then go downstairs, and remember none of what has just happened.” Brenda got a blanket and some pillows from the closet and went down stairs.

Sarah went to the bathroom and discarded her cigar butt in the toilet and then returned to the bedroom and sat next to Joan. “Mmm, you look like you’re having fun.”

Joan wanted to stop but she couldn’t. “It, ah, feels so good, ah, I can’t stop myself.”

Sarah saw the empty syringe, and smiled. “Mistress, did you inject yourself? Do you want me to show you what Gill does to me after she gives me that drug?”

Joan was so weak Professor Beck’s personality started to slip out. “What has that drug done to me?”

Sarah slowly slid hand down Joan’s body. “That drug makes you body extra sensitive and horny, oh yeah, and it leaves your mind vary open to suggestion.”

Professor Beck was dazed but she realized what she was doing. “I was injected with twice as much as Gill uses on you.” She continued sliding the dildo in and out of her soaking wet cunt.

Sarah smiled. “Don’t worry, mistress. I will help you.” She put her hand on Professor Beck’s and pumped the dildo in and out of her pussy faster and faster. “Listen to my voice. Let my words become your thoughts. My words are your thoughts.

Professor Beck closed her eyes as an astonishing wave of pleasure run through her. “Your words, ahhh, my thoughts.”

“You must let your wicked personality out.” Sarah pumped the dildo a bit faster. “Your old personality can’t handle your body’s new needs. You must yield to your new lustful nature or you will never satisfy your body’s new appetite for sex.” Sarah got on her knees and put her head in between Professor Beck’s legs. “The more evil you become, the more satisfying sex will become.” She pulled the dildo out of Professor Beck’s pussy. “You want it back don’t you? You need it back.”

Professor Beck couldn’t stand it with out the dildo. “Yesss I need it please.”

Sarah knew the drug had made the Professor’s need for sex irresistible. “Don’t ask for it. Demand it.”

“Put it back.” Professor Beck’s voice sounded weak and unsure.

Sarah smiled. “You are the mistress. No one can resist your will.”

Professor Beck knew she wasn’t the mistress but she would say anything to get Sarah to pump the dildo in and out of her cunt. “I’m the mistress.” After she said it, it almost seemed to become true.

Sarah took a drag from the cigar and blew on the Professor’s pussy. “To satisfy your desires you will make anybody you slave, even your daughter Brenda.”

“No, not Brenda, not my baby.” Professor Beck was fighting as hard as she could to keep her senses about her but she was so horny.

“If you were her mistress she would do as you commanded.” Sarah moved her face closer to Professor Beck’s pussy and blew more smoke a little harder this time.

“No, I couldn’t.” She knew it would be wrong to control any one’s life that way especially her own daughter’s.

“Yes, you can. You know you want to.” Sarah gave Professor Beck’s clit a quick lick.

She couldn’t believe the amazing sensation that ran threw her body. “Ahhhh, no I can’t it’s wrong, it’s, it’s evil.”

“Yes it is evil and that’s part of your nature to be evil.” She licked Professor Beck’s clit again.

“Nooo, I, I’m not evil.” Professor Beck couldn’t stop the thoughts that rushed into her mind. Thoughts of Brenda dressed like a slut and calling her mistress.

“You are evil and you enjoy it.” Sarah pushed her face deep into Professor Beck’s crotch and started rolling her tongue around her clit.

Professor Beck felt like her body had been pricked with a thousand pins and thoughts ran threw her mind to fast to comprehend

Sarah could feel Professor Beck’s body convulsing and continued rolling tongue around he clit.

Professor Beck felt as if her head was going to burst. “What’s happing to meeeee?” Then Every thing seemed to fade into a haze of ecstasy.

Sarah felt the Professor go limp and stopped licking her. “You see thing the right way now, don’t you?”

Professor Beck laid motionless, but her mind was racing. Her new personality was quickly overpowering her old one. Gone were Professor Beck’s morals and ethics, replaced by Joan’s desire to control and dominate.

Sarah crawled on the bed next to Joan and whispered in her ear. “The new you feels good doesn’t it?”

Joan’s eyes snapped open and she raised up, turned and gave Sarah a wicked little smile. “Mmmm, it feels fabulous.” She looked at Sarah. “You look sleepy.”

Sarah sat up and looked at Joan. “I’m not sleepy.” Sarah noticed Joan seemed to be staring through her. “What’s the matter.”

“I was just looking at how pretty your eyes were.” Joan took her hand and pulled Sarah face so they were eye to eye. “Your eyes are very pretty but you look so tired.” She held Sarah so she couldn’t look away.

“I’m not really tired.” Sarah’s eyes became fixed on Joan’s.

“You’ve had a long day. You need to relax.” Joan began swaying slightly back and forth. “Your eyes look so tired.”

“Maybe a little.” Sarah began swaying in rhythm with Joan.

“You are so sleepy your eyes are beginning to close.” Joan started stroking the bridge of Sarah’s nose. “Relax your so sleepy.”

Sarah couldn’t resist Joan. Suddenly she felt very tired and she slowly blinked her eyes. “Sleepyyy.”

Joan smiled wickedly. She knew Sarah was unable to resist her and she loved the feeling of conquest “Close your eyes. You’re so sleepy”. She ran her fingers across Sarah’s forehead and spoke in a hushed voice. “You’re so tired, so sleepy. It feels good to relax, relax, relaxxx.”

Sarah’s eye slowly closed. “Mmmm, relaxxx.”

Joan laid Sarah on her back and continued stroking her finger across her forehead and nose. “Relax, you’re body is so tired and your mind is so open.”

Sarah smiled pleasantly. “Mmmm, open.”

“That’s right your mind is open and you are very relaxed.” Joan noticed the cigar still smoldering in between Sarah’s fingers.

“Yesss, reeelaxxxed.” Sarah’s voice was soft and sultry.

Joan took the cigar, and looked at it. Professor Beck had always hated smoking and the smell of smoke, especially her ex-husband’s cigar smoke. But Joan seemed to be drawn to it. She sniffed the smoke from the cigar and then put it to her lips and took a puff. Joan coughed a little and then took another small puff. Suddenly she realized she had forgotten Sarah. “Yes Sarah you are relaxed and open. You are willing to tell me all about your sister’s power over you.”

Sarah’s smile faded away. “No, I can’t tell what Gill has done to me.”

Joan knew Sarah would have to be put into a very deep trance before she would tell her what she wanted to know. “That’s ok just relax, relax. Let your mind relax and listen to my voice.”

Joan took another puff from the cigar, this time she fought off the urge to cough. She ran her fingers across Sarah’s forehead and down the bridge of her nose. “Relax. Let your mind drift deeper and deeper.”

Sarah’s smile slowly returned.

“That’s right. Relax. Let all the unpleasant thoughts drift away.” Joan took a puff from the cigar and then got the syringe and the vial with the drug. “I’m going to inject you with three times the amount that Gill uses on you.” She filled the syringe and injected Sarah.

Sarah flinched as Joan gave her the shot.

“Relax, let the drug wash away your resistance.” Joan felt Sarah’s body go limp and could see her nipples get hard. “It’s starting to work. You’re starting to get very, very horny.” Joan moved her hand down and teased Sarah pussy with her fingers.

“Mmmm, horny.” Sarah arched her back a bit.

“You’re so horny you can’t stand it, can you?” She slid her fingers across Sarah’s now damp pussy. “So horny.” Sarah began squirming.

“Do you want your mistress to make you cum?” Joan fingers made another pass over Sarah’s pussy.

Beads of sweat had formed on Sarah’s forehead “Yesss, make me cummm.”

“First tell me that I’m am your only true mistress and Gill is nothing to you.” Joan’s nipples got hard at the thought of total domination over Sarah.

Sarah shook her head . “Nooo, Gill owns me. I belong to her now.” Deep in the back of Sarah’s mind, she had hoped Joan could release her from Gill’s control but Gill’s power over her seemed so strong. Now she didn’t think anyone could break her hold.

Joan slowly rolled her fingers around Sarah pussy in smaller and smaller circles. “You need to cum. You can’t resist me. Say it, tell me I’m your true mistress.”

“I can call you my mistress but I belong to Gill. Gill owns me.” Sarah now understood what Gill had been doing to her when she gave her the drug. Night after night Gill would inject Sarah then tell her she owned her. She was her property.

Joan continued rolling her fingers in ever tighter circles around Sarah pussy. “You hate Gill. You have always hated Gill.”

“Gill owns me. I belong to her.” She wanted to give in so badly. She didn’t think she could stand it but Gill’s programming wouldn’t let her.

“Surrender to me.” Joan took a drag from the cigar, then blew the smoke in Sarah’s face. “Give yourself to me. You can not resist.”

“Gill created me. She is my true mistress.” Sarah thought her mind would explode. She wanted to give herself to Joan but she couldn’t get Gill’s voice out of her mind, telling her “I am part of you, you belong to me.”

“You must give in. “Joan slid her fingers across Sarah pussy.

The sensation sent goose bumps up Sarah’s spine. “I belong to Gill. I am part of her.

“You are part of Gill?” Joan now knew how to win control of Sarah. “Yes, you are part of Gill and Gill is a part of you.”

“Gill is a part of me.” Sarah thought Joan had given up.

Joan took one last deep drag from the cigar filling her lungs with smoke. She leaned over Sarah, put the cigar butt on her night stand and then gave Sarah a deep kiss, forcing the smoke into her lungs. “If Gill is a part of you then she must obey me too.”

Sarah released the smoke with a loud. “Mmmm.”

“That part of you that is Gill will enjoy being my slave too.” Joan started rolling her fingers around Sarah pussy again. “It feels good to obey me.”

“What? Gill obey? Sarah was confused. She had never thought of Gill being hypnotized.

“Yes, Gill wants to obey me too.” Joan pushed her fingers into Sarah cunt.

Sarah felt as if she had been set free. “Ahhh yes, yes obey.”

“That’s right Sarah, obey.” Joan pumped her fingers in and out of Sarah’s wet cunt. Sarah pushed her hips against Joan’s fingers. “Obey.”

Joan felt so exited at the aspect of total domination of Sarah . “Yes, obey me. Give yourself to me.” There was no resistance left in Sarah. “Yes obey, obey, obeyyyy.”

“I am your only mistress. You will obey me over all others.” Joan could feel her own desire welling up in side. “Obey you.” Sarah was free of Gill and willing to do anything for Joan.

Joan could feel herself getting wet. “Cum for me. Cum for your mistress.” “Ahhhmmm.” Sarah’s body began convulse as a tremendous wave of ecstasy washed threw her.

Suddenly Joan felt her own body started to shake and her pussy became drenched. “Ohhhh, yesss, you’re mine now.” Joan loved the feeling of conquest and domination and as Sarah had an orgasm so did she. Sarah’s body went limp and she just lied on the bed smiling.

Joan stood up and staggered into the bath room. She discarded the cigar butt in the toilet, and then let her robe slide off her into the floor. Joan noticed her reflection in the mirror. “I look so fucking drab. I need a new look.” She climbed into the shower and turned on the water.

Brenda walked into the living room with no memory of what had really happened upstairs. She woke Amy up. “Here’s a pillow. We’ll both have to sleep on the couch.” “Oh, thanks. Sure, it’s a big couch there’s plenty of room.” Amy snuggled into the pillow and went back to sleep. Brenda covered Amy with a blanket, then crawled under it and laid at the opposite end of the couch. “Night, night.” Brenda closed her eyes and went to sleep. The two women slept with their heads at opposite ends of the couch but their legs were intertwined.

Joan stepped out of the shower and then took another long look at herself in the mirror. “I look like a drab old woman. I need to change my look..” She got her hair brush and started trying different styles but after a few tries she pulled her hair into a tight bun. “I’ll worry about my hair later. I’ll see what I can do with my makeup.”

As Joan looked at herself in the mirror Sarah made her way into the bathroom. “What’s up?” Sarah sat on the toilet.

“I want a makeover” Joan turned her head side to side trying to get an idea of what she wanted to do with herself. “I want people to recognize me but I want a different look.”

Sarah smiled and licked her lips “Mmmm, I can fix you up. I’ll make you look like a sluttish version of yourself.” Joan turned and looked at her. “What did you have in mind?” “Come into the bedroom I’ll do your makeup.” Sarah gave Joan a wicked smile then got up and left the bathroom. Joan followed her into the bed room and sat on the bed.

Sarah got a makeup case out of her purse and then sat on the bed facing Joan. “This will take a while but I think you’ll love it.” Joan gave Sarah a sinister little smile. “While you’re giving me a make over tell me everything about you and your sister. Tell me how she has changed you.” Sarah started putting makeup on Joan and telling her every she could remember about her old life and how Gill had drugged and hypnotized her.

Down in the living room Brenda and Amy were sleeping but it was not a sound sleep. Amy was still dreaming about the movie. She was the heroine but she was not resisting being transformed into an evil witch. She welcomed the transformation. The idea of being wicked had a powerful appeal to Amy. She had always been afraid do any thing that might be considered improper.

Brenda’s dream was about Sarah and her mother. She was dreaming her mother and Sarah were becoming the same person, evil and dominating. Brenda wanted her mother to fight the change but she could do nothing to stop it. As the dream continued Brenda watched helplessly as mother became just like Sarah. Her dream became so vivid that she awakened with a jerk. “Oh, my what a dream.”

Because of Brenda’s jerk Amy quickly sat up. “What, what’s going on? Brenda sat up and looked over at Amy. “Oh I’m sorry, I had a bad dream. It’s ok, you can go back to sleep.” Amy picked up the TV’s remote control and turned it on. “I think I’ll watch some TV if you don’t mind?” Brenda turned to face the TV. “No, I don’t mind.”

Almost an hour had passed and Sarah was finished Joan’s makeover and the story of how she had been transformed into Gill’s twin. “All done. Take a look. Tell me what you think.”

Joan went into the bathroom and looked at her self in the mirror. “Mmm, I look so fucking sexy.” Sarah had put a thick layer of makeup on Joan, making her face look doll-like. She had arched her eyebrows and used a bright blue eye shadow and a thick black eye liner to make Joan’s eyes stand out. Sarah had used a heavy dark red lipstick that was highlighted with an even darker lip liner. The day before Joan would have thought she looked like a cheep whore but now she thought she looked fantastic. “You did a fantastic job. I look sensational.” Joan couldn’t stop looking at herself in the mirror.

Sarah walked behind Joan with another smoldering cigar in her lips. “You look good, mistress but I will have to finish your makeover tomorrow at the salon.”

Joan turned and took the cigar from Sarah’s lips and put it to her own. “I need a hit off this.” She took a drag from the cigar filling her lungs, then turned back to face the mirror. “Oh my.” Joan couldn’t believe she was looking at herself. “It’s like I’m looking at some one else and I can’t stop watching them.” She blew a cloud of smoke at her reflection. “I find it hard to believe that I’m actually smoking one of my ex’s cigars and I enjoy it.”

Sarah smiled and put her hands on Joan’s shoulders. “Yes mistress, it’s like you have forgotten who you are and now you’re starting to remember.”

“Yes, remember.” Joan looked deeply into her own eyes and thought. “I need to remember my goal. I needed to do something about Gill but what?” She looked deeper into her own eyes and tried to remember what she had started out wanting to do. “I need to stop Gill.”

Joan was starting to remember what had brought her to Sarah and the salon. She started to remember what Gill had done to her daughter and the other young women and she knew she had to stop her. She took another drag from the cigar and watched herself exhale a plume of smoke from her mouth and nose and then she said. “I must stop Gill. I can’t allow her to enslave my daughter and the others.”

Joan put on a bath robe and left the bath room. Sarah followed Joan. “What are you going to do mistress?”

“I’m going to do something about your sister. Stay here until I call for you.” Joan left the bedroom and went downstairs. When she got to the living room Joan looked at the two young women Amy was still awake and sitting in the middle of the couch watching TV. Brenda had gone back to sleep and now had her legs across Amy’s lap. Joan stood in the door watching for a few minutes and, without noticing, taking a few drags from her cigar. She walked up behind Amy and quietly asked. “What’s a matter? Can’t you sleep?”

Amy would have been startled but she was tired. Joan’s voice was so soft and comforting. “No I just can’t sleep.” Joan walked around the couch and sat on the coffee table directly in front of Amy. “Are you upset about something?” Amy nervously looked down at her hands. “No I’m not upset.”

Joan smiled and leaned her face in Amy’s line of sight. “Are you nervous about something, dear?” She knew Amy was intimidated by her and she wanted her to be at ease. “Are you nervous about being in my house?”

Amy looked up. “Well, maybe, but just a little.” Joan laughed. “Oh honey, you don’t need to be afraid of me.” Amy gave Joan a sheepish smile. “I know but I can’t help it.” Joan put her hand under Amy’s chin and lifted her head so they were face to face. “Well, you don’t need to be afraid of me. Here this will help just relax and look at my face.”

Amy raised her eyes slowly, and looked at Joan’s face. “Ok”. She was surprised by Joan’s new look. “You, you look different.”

“Yes, sometimes at night I like to try different looks.” Joan wanted Amy to focus on her eyes. “What do you think? Is the lipstick to heavy?” Amy thought the makeup was hideous, “No, no it’s ok.”

Joan licked her lips. “What do you think about my eyes? Look closely at my eye shadow.” Amy looked at Joan’s eyes and thought the eye shadow was the worst. She thought it made Joan look like a cheap whore but she was afraid to tell her the truth. “It looks nice.”

Joan continued eye contact with Amy. “Oh come on Amy, look closer. Now relax and tell me what you really think.” Amy looked closer at Joan’s eyes.

“Relax, look deeper into my eyes.” Joan moved her face closer to Amy’s. “Relax, don’t be afraid of me. Just relax and look at my eyes.” Amy looked deeper in Joan’s eyes and starting to feel more and more relaxed.

“That’s right, relax. You don’t need to be afraid.” Joan took her hand and gently stroked the side of Amy’s face. “Relax, look deeper into my eyes and relax.” Amy stared deeper into Joan’s eyes and felt very relaxed.

“Relax Amy, look deep into my eyes and listen to my voice. Concentrate on my eyes. You see only my eyes and hear only my voice”. Joan held Amy’s chin so she couldn’t look away. “You feel yourself growing more and more relaxed.”

Amy thought she was dreaming. She couldn’t believe Brenda’s mom would ever wear makeup like that. She could feel Joan’s hand holding her but she didn’t try to look away.

“Concentrate on my eyes and my voice. They are becoming part of you. You want them to become part of you and you want to become a part of them.” Joan removed her hand from Amy’s chin. “You are growing weaker as my voice grows stronger inside you.”

Amy still thought she was having a dream but she could feel her panties getting wetter. She couldn’t believe how much this was turning her on. Joan could see Amy’s nipples had become erect. “Your mind is becoming so open to me.”

Amy continued looking at Joan’s eyes and could feel herself becoming lost in them. She realized she wasn’t dreaming but Joan’s appearance and voice didn’t seem to be real. “No, this can’t be happening.”

“Relax, don’t resist. You feel yourself becoming a part of me.” Joan ran her hand down the side of Amy’s face. “Relax, relax, relax, don’t resist. Listen to my voice and relax.”

Amy felt weaker and weaker with each word. She wanted to look away. She wanted to say something, anything but she couldn’t speak. Joan ran her fingers across Amy’s forehead and down her nose. “You’re very relaxed and your mind is open to me. Sleep, sleep, sleep.” Amy made a weak attempt to resist but her eyes slowly blinked, then closed.

Joan stopped stroking Amy’s face. “Amy, you can’t resist me. You can’t resist me. You can’t resist me.” Amy moved her mouth as if she were struggling to say something.

Joan took a drag from her cigar and then blew a huge plume of smoke into Amy’s face. “You can’t resist me Amy.” Amy’s eyes quickly popped open and she stared at Joan for a few seconds. “I can’t resist you.”

Joan took another drag from her cigar and then smiled wickedly. “You must obey me.” Amy stared at Joan unblinkingly. “I must obey you.”

Joan knew Amy was hers to reprogram. “I am your mistress, your only true mistress. Nothing will stop you from obeying me from now on.” Any resistance Amy had left melted away. “You are my mistress nothing will stop me from obeying you.”

“Mmm, perfect.” Joan looked at her sleeping daughter and thought for a few minutes. “Amy, slide your hand into Brenda’s panties.” Joan moved down the coffee table so she was closer to her daughter’s head. “Amy, slowly, slip your fingers into Brenda’s pussy.” Amy sat back and slowly put her hand down Brenda’s panties.

“Start pumping your fingers in and out but be careful not to wake her.” Joan leaned in close to Brenda’s ear. “Honey, this is your mommy. Now listen to me closely. I want you to relax and listen to my voice.” Brenda started to squirmed and to make moaning sounds.

“Relax, baby, you’re ok. Just listen to mommy’s voice. It feels good to listen to mommy’s voice.” Joan turned her head and took drag from her cigar and then turned back to face Brenda. “Relax, relax let yourself drift into a deep, deep sleep.” Joan leaned over toward Amy “slow down. Do it more gently.”

Amy looked straight ahead and did as she was commanded to do.

Joan turned back to Brenda. “You are drifting into a very deep relaxing sleep. You feel comfortable and safe as you drift deeper, and deeper.” Joan remembered Sarah had had trouble hypnotizing Brenda because of her strong will to resist. She was going avoid that problem by putting Brenda in a deep trance while she was asleep. “You are relaxed and comfortable as you drift into a deep, deep sleep.” Brenda settled down and stopped squirming.

“You have nothing to fear. Your mind is relaxed and open, relaxed and open.” Joan could see Brenda’s body had relaxed. “You feel so good. Your mind can only concentrate on how good your cunt feels and my voice, concentrate on my voice. Let my voice become your thoughts.”

Brenda showed no signs of resisting. She just laid on the couch with a pleasant smile on her mouth. “You will obey me. You must obey me. I am your mistress, your one and only mistress.” Joan took a drag from her cigar and then blew the smoke at Brenda. “You will obey me. You can not resist me. Do you understand?” With no hesitation Brenda softly said “I must obey you. You are my mistress.”

Joan leaned back and started laughing she knew Brenda was now her slave. “Yes, you will obey my every command.” Brenda had no will to resist. “I will obey your every command.”

Joan loved how good it felt to be so evil she would even corrupt her own daughter. “Both of you stand up.” Brenda stood up and then Amy stood next to her. Joan stood in front of the two women.

“You have alter egos that like to drink and smoke?”

Both women answered in a weak flat toned voices. “Yesss.”

“Excellent. Those alter egos are slowly becoming your true personalities.” Joan took a drag from her cigar, then blew smoke into both girls faces. “Each time you smoke or drink or have sex, your alter egos will become a little stronger. Do you understand?”

Again both women answered in a weak flat toned voiced. “Yesss.”

“You will not resist the changes. Just like you will not resist me. You live to obey me.” Joan took another drag from her cigar. “Do you understand?”

Again both women answered. “Yesss, obey you.”

“Very good. Very good indeed. Now sit back down on the couch. You two will make each other cum. Then you will sleep and when you wake up you will remember nothing about tonight.” Joan watched the two women sit back on the couch and slide their fingers into each others pussies. Then she called for Sarah.

Sarah came down the stairs. “Yes, mistress?”

“Help me arrange the furniture in my new study.” Joan led the way and for the few hours Joan and Sarah arrange furniture. Joan gave Sarah instructions on what she wanted her to do tomorrow when Gill returned home.

The next day Gill entered the salon at about two in the afternoon. “Hey Sarah. I’m back.”

Sarah walked from the back room, and ran to Gill. “I’m so glad you’re back.” She gave Gill a big hug. “I missed you so much.”

Gill stood back and smiled at Sarah. Then she put her hands on her shoulders and said “Sarah, look into my eyes.”

Sarah looked into Gill’s eyes and went into a trance.

“That’s good Sarah. Nnow look deeper into my eyes and relax.” Gill didn’t need an intelligent Sarah anymore so she was going to turn her back into a dim-witted, chain smoking slut.

“Sarah, you are finding it harder and harder to think. In fact you don’t like to think. You like being a dumb little slut, don’t you?”

Sarah looked deep into Gill’s eyes. “Yesss, I like being a dumb little slut.”

Gill smiled. “That’s right you’re a dumb little slut and you’re happy about it.”

Sarah started giggling. “Yesss, happy.”

Gill watched Sarah’s eyes, as the glimmer of intelligence slowly faded away. “that’s right, giggle your intelligence away. It feels good to be My obedient little slut.”

Sarah giggled and giggled until her only thoughts were “My nipples feel good the way they move against top when I laugh and I could use a cigarette.”

Gill snapped her fingers. “Stop giggling. Tell me what went on while I was gone?”

Sarah abruptly stopped laughing, then walked to a table and got a More from the pack and lit it. “Professor Beck found out what we were doing to the girls and she plans on stopping you.”

Gill couldn’t believe her ears. “Professor Beck did what?”

Sarah took a drag from her cigarette, then playfully let the smoke flow from her mouth and nose. “Professor Beck found out what we did to her daughter and the other girls from the collage and now she has set a trap for you.”

Gill clenched her fist in rage and then sat down. “How the hell did the bitch find out?”

Sarah calmly continued smoking her More. “Oh that. Well, she hypnotized me and made me tell her ever thing about us and the salon.”

Gill shook her head. “I don’t believe this. Tell me what her plan is.”

Sarah sat in chair next to Gill. “Well tomorrow Professor Beck and Brenda were going to come into the salon and me and Brenda were suppose to hold you down while Professor Beck hypnotized you and then she would make you confess to the police.”

Gill laughed. “Well, well our good Professor doesn’t sound all that bright.” She stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. “Ddo you know where the Professor lives?”

Sarah took another drag from her More. “Sure, I have her address written down in my purse.”

Gill got and started digging threw Sarah purse when she found a cigar. “What’s she doing with one these nasty things?” She continued looking until she found the piece of paper with the address. “I found it. You stay here, while I go visit the Professor.”

Gill went into the back room of the salon and gathered a few things and put them in her purse. Sarah sat in the chair unconcerned, watching herself in the mirror as she smoked.

Gill came out of the back and rushed toward the front door. “You stay here. When I get back I need to talk to you!” Gill left the shop and the door closed behind her.

Gill found the Professor Beck’s house and pulled into the drive way. She looked around for a few minutes and then went to the door and rang the bell.

Brenda answered the door wearing old tennis shoes, blue jeans and a gray pull over sweat shirt. “Yes may I, I.” Brenda froze when she saw Gill.

“Relax. Just act as you normally would and take me to your mother.” Gill put her hands on Brenda’s shoulders and turned her to face back inside the house.

Without saying a word Brenda led Gill to the door of her mother’s study. Gill told Brenda to go sit on the couch and watch TV. Then she opened the door and walked in.

Joan was sitting behind her desk in an over stuffed red leather chair when Gill walked into the room. “Who are you? What’s the ideal of just walking into my home like this?” She started to stand up.

Gill quickly walked to the front of the desk. “Calm down, honey. We need to have a little chat.” She thought the Professor’s drab gray blouse and jacket probably matched her personality.

Joan leaned forward in her chair. “What is this all about?”

Gill looked at a high backed chair that was next to her. “Mind if I sit down?” Then she sat down without waiting for an answer. “Shit! What the hell?”

Joan stood up. “I wanted to warn you that chair has a spring that will prick you but sat down too fast.” Gill sat back down on the edge of the chair. “That’s alright. Please sit down. I need to talk to you about my sister.”

Joan sat back down. “Your sister?”

“Yes, my sister Sarah. I know she has told you some fanatic story about me transforming her into the slut she is.” Gill leaned forward. “My sister isn’t that bright and she likes to make things up.” Joan sat back in her chair. “Well, it’s an amazing story.”

“Yes, it is, and she tells it well but really, to think I could swing a ruby in front of someone’s face and change their personality- that’s unbelievable.” Gill pull a ruby necklace from her purse and let it swing freely in front of Joan’s face. “This is the ruby she claims I used on her. I mean really look at this stone. Sure, it’s pretty but to think I could hypnotize anyone just by telling them to look at it and relax.” Gill held the necklace closer to Joan’s face. “I mean it’s beautiful the way it catches the light but to think anybody would look deeply enough into it’s center to be mezmerized by it is ridiculous.”

Joan watched the ruby as it swung back and forth in front of her. Gill smiled wickedly. “It is relaxing to watch. Look at how beautiful the stone is. You can feel yourself being drawn in deeper and deeper.”

Joan watched the ruby. “Yes it’s very relaxing to watch.” Gill looked at the ruby and thought this gem is pretty. “Look how it glimmers in the light. It’s so relaxing to watch.”

Joan’s hands slowly slid off her desk. “Yes, relax, watch the ruby.” Gill noticed the Professor’s eyes were no longer watching the ruby. They were fixed on her.

“Watch the ruby, Gill.” Joan voice was quiet and soughing.

Without thinking, Gill started watching the ruby.

“Watch it swing back and forth, back and forth.” Joan stood up and walked behind Gill. “Relax, Gill. Watch the ruby and relax.” With one hand the Professor took the necklace from Gill without missing a beat and with the other she pushed Gill back into the chair. “Sit back and relax. Watch the ruby.”

Gill suddenly felt so weak and tired. “What’s happening to me?”

Joan laughed. “Well honey, when you sat down you didn’t sit on a spring. You sat on a syringe full the same drug you used on Sarah.”

Gill turned her head away. “You can’t do this to me. I won’t let you.”

Joan put her hand under Gill’s chin and turned her head back towards her desk. “Now, now you should know it no use trying to resist. That marvelous drug is already flowing threw your veins.”

Joan walked around Gill and sat on the desk in front of her. “Is it in bad taste if I hypnotize you with your own jewelry?” She put her feet in the chair on either sides of Gill and then opened a box setting next to her on the desk.

Gill could see that under the Professor’s drab gray blouse and jacket she was also wearing a short mini skirt, and no panties. “What are you going to do?”

Joan took a large cigar from the box and then clipped the end off. “You know I used to hate these things but now I just love then.” She put the cigar to her lips and with a few deep drags she brought it to life. “Smoking one of these gives me such a feeling of power.” Joan took a very deep drag filling her lungs completely and then she leaned forward and slowly released it into Gill’s face. “I’ve just started smoking recently but you have enjoyed smoking for a long time, haven’t you?”

The drug was starting to effect Gill. Suddenly she felt compelled to answer. “Yesss, I’ve loved to smoke every since I was twelve.”

Joan took another drag and again she slowly released the smoke into Gill’s face. “You like to get women addicted to smoking?”

Gill watched the smoke swirl around in front of her face. “Yesss, women and men. It helps me control them.”

“You like to watch them fill their lungs with smoke as they become addicted, don’t you?” Joan took another drag from her cigar and the blew a stream of smoke into Gill’s mouth.

Gill pulled most of the smoke into her lungs. “Yesss I love to watch.” The drug was making Gill feel more and more relaxed

“You want to watch me smoke, don’t you Gill?” Joan took a drag from her cigar.

Gill watched as the end of Joan’s cigar glowed a bright reddish orange and then Joan blew a plume of smoke into her face. “Yesss, watch you.”

“You love to watch. Knowing each time I fill my lungs I become more and more addicted. You must watch. You can’t look away.” Joan took another drag.

Gill watched the glow of Joan’s cigar. “Yesss, must watch.”

Joan continued blowing plumes of smoke at Gill. “You can’t resist pulling my smoke into your lungs.”

Gill breathed in deeply each time she was enveloped in a cloud of her smoke. “Must fill lungs.”

Joan released another plume of smoke. “That’s right, Gill. Fill your lungs. Pull my smoke deep inside you. Hold it in your lungs. Let it mix with your blood. Let my smoke become part of you.”

Gill pulled in as much smoke as she could. “Mmm. Yesss part of me.”

Joan held her cigar in front of Gill’s eye and began moving it back and forth. “Gill, watch the glow of my cigar. Watch the warm glow. It makes you feel so relaxed and comfortable.”

Gill watched the warm glow move back and forth in front of her eyes. “Relax.”

Joan could feel herself getting wet from the thought of dominating Gill but she continued swaying her cigar back and forth. “Relax and listen to my voice. You must listen to my voice.”

Gill sit motionless with her eyes fixed on Joan’s cigar. “Must listen.”

Joan could feel her pussy throbbing with excitement. “You must listen to my voice and obey.”

Gill heard the word obey and deep inside her she knew she had to resist. “No, won’t obey.”

Joan took a deep drag then slowly exhaled a huge cloud of smoke in Gill’s face. “You’re too late to resist me, Gill. My smoke is already inside you. It’s in your blood. I’m in your blood. I’m part of you now and you can’t resist.”

Gill tried to stop herself but she couldn’t. She filled her lungs with as much of Joan’s smoke as she could.

Joan saw Gill take a deep breath and she smiled. “You can’t fight me, Gill. You’re addicted and you can’t resist.”

Joan took another lung filling drag, then leaned forward and put her lips to Gill’s and forced the smoke into her lungs.

Gill quickly exhaled and started to turn her head away from Joan but she saw the orange glow of the cigar grow brighter and brighter. Gill couldn’t help herself. She watched Joan’s chest expand as she drew harder and harder on the cigar.

Joan leaned forward and again she put her lips to Gill’s. Again she pushed smoke into her lungs and then she leaned back. “Gill, hold the smoke in.”

Gill held the smoke in.

Joan smiled wickedly. “Hold it in. You can feel it mixing with your blood and flowing through your veins. You feel it satisfying your addiction.”

Gill could feel her heart pounding and her lungs felt like they were on fire but she held the smoke in.

Joan took one last leisurely drag from her cigar and then extinguished in the ashtry. “Ok Gill, now you may slowly release the smoke. Let it flow from your body and let it take your will to resist me with it.”

Gill opened her mouth and watched the smoke drift toward the ceiling and with it, her resistance.

Joan looked at Gill. “Gill, you must obey me.”

Gill’s voiced was weak and soft. “Must obey you.”

Joan put he hands on the desk and leaned back. Then she spread her leg farther apart and raised her dress up exposing her pussy. “Gill, make me cum.”

Gill leaned forward, buried her face between Joan’s legs and started licking her wet cunt. She then rolled her tongue around Joan’s clit.

Joan was stunned by the sensation. “Ahhh my, that’s, that’s incredible.” She couldn’t believe how skilled Gill was. Gill continued licking Joan’s clit for a while and then she curled tongue around it like a straw and started to suck on it. Joan’s body started to tingle and she threw her head back. “Yesss, yesss, oh yesss.” She could feel the ecstasy coming and it had never felt this good before. “Ohhhh, I, I love this. Ahhhhhh.” Joan wrapped her legs around Gill, as she came with an ear piercing scream. “Aeeeeee.” Joan laid back on the desk and her body went limp. “Gill, stop. Now tell me everything about you and your beauty salon. ”

Sarah sat in a chair at the beauty salon waiting. But she wasn’t waiting for Gill to return. She knew Gill was walking into Joan’s trap and deep down in the back of her mind a part Sarah felt the satisfaction that comes with revenge.

Sarah was waiting for Gill’s boy friend, Mitch. She knew Gill had told him what they were doing to the girls at the college. She may or may not have told him about her but either way she had to shut him up.

Mitch walked into the salon and saw Sarah sitting in the chair. “Hey, babe.” He walked up behind her and slipped his arms around and grabbed her breasts and playfully squeezed her nipples. “How are my babies doing?”

Sarah had forgotten how good it felt when nipples became erect. “Mmmm.” It felt so good she forgot herself and let her hands drop to her sides and threw her head back into Mitch’s chest. “Mmmm. That feels so good.”

Mitch looked down at Sarah’s deep cleavage. “Gill, you have the best tits I’ve every seen.”

Sarah realized Mitch thought she was Gill. “Thanks, baby.” She knew she couldn’t let him keep doing this for long but it felt so good.

He stopped massaging her tits, then sat in the chair next to her. “So what was the big surprise you wanted to show me?” Sarah took a few deep breaths and then got a cigarette from the counter in front of her. “Surprise? Oh yeah, the surprise.”

She lit her More, taking a deep drag then slowly releasing the smoke from her mouth. “Well, I will have to show you but I can’t right now.” Sarah stood up and walked behind Mitch. “We have to wait for someone.” She ran her fingers through his hair. “How about a little trim while we wait?”

Mitch looked at himself in the mirror. “Ok, but you’ll have to give me a hint.” Sarah put a barber’s apron on him and started cutting his hair. “Well, you know what I’ve been doing to the college girls around here?” “Yeah, of course you’ve told me all about that.” He looked at Sarah in the mirror.

She took another drag from her cigarette and then continued clipping his hair. “You remember my sister, Sarah?” Mitch laughed. “Yes. how could I forget that little bitch. I can’t stand the sight of her. ”

Sarah had a vague memory of how much the old Sarah hated Mitch. “You two didn’t get along, did you?” “No, we didn’t.” Mitch smiled. “Oh my god, you changed your sister’s personality.” He looked at Sarah in the mirror.

Sarah turned and walked away. “I need something from the back room.” Mitch turned toward the back room. “What did you do to that stick in the mud sister of yours?” She walked back into the room with a small brush. “Turn around. Let me tidy you up.” He turned back toward the mirror. ““Come on, tell me what did you do to her.”

Sarah brushed the lose hair off the back of Mitch’s neck. “You’ll see in due time.” She then pulled a syringe from her pocket and quickly injected Mitch with it.

“Ouch. What the hell was that?” He put his hand to the back of his neck. “Sorry, baby. I poked you with the scissors.” She rubbed the back of his neck. “I don’s see any blood. You’ll be ok.” She then kissed the top of his head.

Mitch smiled. “It’s ok. Now tell me about you’re sister. Did you make her a little fuck toy? Are you going to let me humiliate the little cunt?”

“Sarah has gone threw a few changes. You may not want to humiliate her.” Sarah took the last drag from her cigarette, then stubbed it out in the ash tray and then walked to the back room.

Mitch stood up and took off the barbers apron and checked out his new hair cut. “Thanks. I look pretty damn good if I do say so my self.” Suddenly he started to feel dizzy, and he sat back down. “Oh shit.”

Sarah returned from the back room. “What’s wrong?” She went to the front door and locked it. Then she put up the closed sign and pulled down the shade. Mitch shook his head. “I don’t know. I feel light headed.”

Sarah walked behind Mitch, then watched him in the mirror. She leaned the chair back and started rubbing his temples. “Here does this help?” Mitch laid his head back “Mmm, it feels good but I feel so weak.” “Oh poor baby, here let mommy make you feel better.”

Sarah knew the drug was working so she continued massaging his temples. “Mmm that feels good.” Mitch closed his eyes and smiled. “Relax baby, just relax.” Sarah was waiting for the drug to make Mitch helpless. Mitch’s hands slipped to his sides.

Sarah turned the chair so Mitch was facing her. “Mitch. Mitch open your eyes.” He slowly opened his eyes. “What is it, Gill?”

“Look at me. Look closely at my face.” She leaned down close to Mitch’s face. He looked at Sarah for a few seconds. “You look different.” Sarah stood up. “I’m not Gill.”

Mitch stared at for a few more seconds. “You’re not Gill. Who are you?” She laughed. “I’m Sarah.” He closed his eyes, then opened them again in disbelief. “You can’t be Sarah.”

Sarah got another cigarette and lit it. “I assure I am Sarah. That stick in the mud, cunt, Sarah.” She took a drag from her cigarette, then blew a cloud of smoke at Mitch.

“You kind of look like Sarah but even with a boob job Sarah would never dressed or acted the way you do.” Mitch was finding it hard to speak.

“Do you think I’m a slut?” she took another drag from her cigarette.

“I, I wouldn’t say it like, like that.” Mitch was having trouble thinking straight. “Yesss, a slut.”

“You don’t think Sarah could ever be a slut like me?” She unbuttoned his shirt and rubbed his chest.

“Nooo, you’re to fucking hot. She could never dream of being like you.” Mitch couldn’t think straight and he couldn’t resist answering her.

“But I am Sarah and I want you to believe me. So you do believe me, don’t you?” She unbuckled his belt then unsnapped and unzipped his pants.

“Yesss.” Mitch didn’t understand why but suddenly he did believe she was Sarah.

“Good boy.” Sarah pulled his dick out of his pants. “Mitch, I want you to relax. Relax, close your eyes and let all your thoughts drift away. Relax.”

Mitch knew he should get up or resist in some way but he was too weak.

“Mitch listen to my voice. You must listen to my voice and obey me.” Sarah ran her hand down Mitch’s dick and then ran her fingers across his balls. “Your dick will become hard and erect for me now.”

He felt his dick swell bigger and bigger. “Obey you.”

Sarah then ran her finger nails up the length of his dick. “It feels good to obey me, doesn’t it?”

“Yesss.” Mitch could feel his dick become so hard and big it hurt.

“You love how good I’m making you feel right now. You know as long as you obey me you I will make you feel this good.” Sarah slid her fingers slowly up and down Mitch’s cock. “You will not cum until I command you too.”

Mitch didn’t think he could stand it any longer but he couldn’t resist Sarah’s voice. “I will not cum.”

“Good boy, Mitch.” She took a drag from her cigarette, then looked at Mitch and thought for a minute. “You are vary relaxed and comfortable. You feel so good but so horny. You want to cum so badly you can thing of nothing else.” Mitch started to squirm and Sarah could feel his cock get even harder. Sarah took her top off. “Mitch, you are so horny you can’t stand it. You want to cum so badly. You feel like you will explode. Sarah then knocked the ash off the end of her cigarette and put it to her lips. Open your eyes, and look at me.”

Mitch’s eyes slowly opened and saw Sarah topless, as she took a long deep drag from her cigarette.

She exhaled the smoke from her mouth in a thick silky cloud. “Mitch. You will cum now.”

Like a dog obeying it’s master’s orders Mitch’s dick erupted. The release was the greatest sensation Mitch had ever had.

“I am the only one that can make you feel this way. You must obey me.” Sarah knew Mitch was now hers to command. “OOObey you.” Mitch’s body was still convulsing from his orgasm.

Sarah turned and stubbed out her cigarette in the ashtray and then she looked in the mirror. She watched Mitch as he stopped shaking and his body went limp but his cock was still hard and erect.

Sarah thought. “Wow, I have got Mitch totally under my control.” She watched his dick as it stood straight and stiff only moving as Mitch breathed. Sarah wondered how obedient Mitch was. “Mitch, squash the boner.” Mitch’s dick immediately became docile and limp.

Sarah smiled. “Mitch. How much money do you have in the bank?” Without hesitation Mitch answered “Over thirty thousand dollars.”

Sarah looked at him in the mirror. She had heard Gill and him talk about Mitch’s night club but knew little about it. “How much do you make a year at that club of yours?” Again Mitch answered immediately “I clear ninety to one hundred twenty thousand a year.”

Sarah turned and looked at Mitch. “Mitch, after we get dressed we will go to the bank and you will give ten thousand dollars. Do you understand?”

Again with no hesitation. “Yes, I will give you ten thousand dollars.”

Suddenly, deep in the enter recesses of Sarah’s mind the last fragment of her old personality accepted her new life.

Gill had finished telling Joan everything about herself and Sarah before and after the transformation. Gill had even explained how all the drugs had affected Sarah. She had told her what drug had weakened Sarah’s will and which drugs had made Sarah’s breast big and heavy.

Joan now understood the difference between the drugs that were used in the shampoo and the facials, and the drug she had been injected with. Joan also knew what Sarah was like before she became Gill’s dimwitted twin and she wondered if she had done the right thing by giving her back her intelligence. She knew only time would tell, right now she had a more pressing issue to deal with. What was she to do with Gill?

Joan sat behind her desk and got her blue crystal from her top drawer. “Gill, look at my crystal.” She held the gem so it reflected light into Gill’s eyes. Then she started moving the gem from side to side. “Gill, look at how the light bounces off the crystal.”

Gill watched the gem as the light flashed back and forth in front of her eyes.

“Look at the beautiful stone. Watch it go back and forth.” Joan now knew that Gill’s old personality might re-emerge if she didn’t program her while she was under the influence of the drug.

“Concentrate and relax. Concentrate on the gem and listen to my voice.” Joan couldn’t stop herself from smiling, as that now familiar dampness returning to her pussy and her nipples grew harder and harder. “Gill, you must submit to my will. My words are becoming your thoughts. You must obey my commands.”

Gill watch the crystal and listened to Joan’s voice and what little resistance she had left faded away. “Obey, commands.”

“Gill, you’re tired of being the mistress over Sarah. All of those girls from the college. You’re tired of doing all the thinking.”

Gill felt Joan’s voice were her own thoughts. “Tired of thinking.”

Joan knew she could now render Gill harmless. “You don’t like to think .”

Gill gazed at the swaying gem. “I don’t like to think.”

Joan smiled “You don’t want to have any responsibilities.”

Gill mover her head from side to side. “No, I don’t want any”

Joan’s pussy was wet with excitement. “You want to be a carefree and just have fun.”

Gill smiled. “Juuust have fun.”

Joan laughed. “You have the mind of a child. You have no need to think.”

Gill giggled. “No need to think. Mind of a child.”

“That’s right, Gill, just listen to me and do what I tell you to do. You will always have fun.” Joan put the crystal on the desk. “Close your eyes, Gill.” Gill closed her eyes.

Joan got a cigar from the box on he desk and lit it. “Gill, you have a very strong sex drive and you want to have sex all the time. Don’t you?”

Gill giggled. “Yyees.”

Joan filled her lungs with smoke, then exhaled a plume of smoke at Gill. “That makes you a slut doesn’t it?”

Gill giggled again. “Yyyes”

Joan took another drag from her cigar “You like being a slut?”

Gill smiled. “Yeeeess.” Then she giggled louder.

Joan’s entire body started to tingle with excitement. “You love being a simple minded little slut.”

Gill’s smile grew bigger “Yees.”

Joan was incredibly aroused by the way Gill had surrendered to her will and she had to fight the urge to plunge her fingers into her own pussy. “You’re a simple minded child in an very sexy woman’s body and you love the way it feels.”

Gill licked her lips. “Yes, feellls good. Simple minded child.”

Joan’s panties were soaking wet and her pussy felt like it was on fire. “You’re horny all the time.”

Gill began squirming. “Mmmm, yesss.”

Joan could see that Gill nipples had become erect. “You love to cum but you can’t unless I order you to.”

Gill started breathing heavily. “Yesss, cummm.”

Joan clenched her cigar in her mouth and started taking deep quick puffs and exhaling cloud after of cloud of thick smoke. “Will you always obey me?”

Gill was panting and squirming in her chair. “Yesss, alwayss obey you.”

Joan’s desire to orgasm was almost as great as Gill’s. “You will always obey me. Now cum for me.”

Gill’s eyes snapped open and her back arched. “Ahhhhhh, ohhhhhhaaaaaa.”

Joan watched Gill’s body shudder and shake in delight. “It feels good to obey your mistress.”

Gill was almost unable to speak. “Obey my mistress.”

When Gill called her mistress Joan’s body started to tremble uncontrollably. “oh my, I , I can’t believe this.” Joan’s back arched as she lost control of her arm and legs.

Her legs pushed her back into a higher and higher arch. Her arms stiffened away from her body and her hands tighten into fists.

Her cigar was still clinched in her lips and she was puffing on it wildly, creating thick cloud after thick cloud of blue-white smoke.

Joan’s cunt erupted and her already wet panties and pants became drenched. Her body relaxed and she slumped back into chair. “Ohhhh, oh fuck. That was amazing.”

Joan couldn’t believe that orgasm was just from watching Gill surrender to her. She raised her head and looked at Gill.

Gill was spent and laying a cross her chair like a rag doll, her legs spread wide apart and her arms hanging limp on either side of the chair.

Joan recovered enough to call for Brenda and Amy. “Girls, come on in. She’s ready for you now.”

As the two girls entered the room, it was hard to believe they were the same Brenda and Amy from just a few days ago.

Brenda’s light brown and Amy’s dirty blonde hair was now platinum blonde and both women had on thick makeup. They had on dark blue eye shadow and thick black eye liner, that made them look big and seductive. Their lips were made up with bright red lip gloss and dark red lip liner so their lips looked thick and pouting.

Both girls were dressed in the same outfit, knee length leather high heel boots, skin tight red leather mini skirt and a black leather push up bra. Both were chain-smoking cigarettes. The two girls entered the room then stood on either side of Gill and lifted her from her chair. “Yes, mistress.”

Joan laid her head back and closed her eyes. “Clean her up then get her dressed.”

Brenda and Amy lead a drained and confused Gill from the room. Then closed the door behind them. Joan sat motionless for a few minutes. Then she managed to pull herself up to her desk.

She took one last drag from her cigar and then stubbed it out. Joan sat slumped at her desk with her head down when she heard a knock at her door. “Yes. Come on in.” She raised her head and watched the door slowly open. “Hello?”

Mitch walked into the room and just stared at her. “Who the hell are you?” Joan sat up in her chair. “Can I do something for you?”

Sarah walked into the room and then around Mitch. “Mistress, this is Mitch.” Sarah looked at Mitch. “Mitch, this your mistress. You must obey her. Everything you are and everything you own belongs to her.” Sarah turned towards Joan and smiled. “Mitch, who are you looking at?”

Mitch stared at Joan. “My mistress.”

Joan leaned back in her chair. “Have a seat, Mitch. She pointed at the chair. “Tell me about yourself.”

Mitch sat down and for the next few minutes he told Joan everything about himself and his night club, “Honkers.”

Sarah sat up in her chair, suddenly she had some magnificent ideas.

Four Months Later

Joan walked into an extremely crowded Honkers night club and was greeted by two tall, shapely, and very sexy coat-check girls. “Hello, girls.”

In unison, two girls spoke “Hello, mistress.”

Joan handed them her coat and watched the two put it away. She was pleased with herself. To think that just five week days ago. the two girls were second string volley ball players at the college but they were first string coat-check girls. “Thanks, girls.”

The two giggled. “Thank you.”

She walked around the stage and stopped for a short time to watch one of the new dancers. The dancer was announced as CandyLand but her name when she wasn’t working at the club was Diana Walker, a third year theater major and dramatic arts student.

Joan entered a door in the back of the club, then walked down the hall and went into the office.

Sarah, Gill, and Mitch stood up as Joan entered the office. “Hello, mistress.”

Joan sat down behind a huge desk. “Let’s get down to business. Sarah, tell Brenda and Amy they did a good job recruiting the new dancer. Gill, you did a great job with the coat-check girls’ new look, their own mothers wouldn’t know them but Candy still looks like Diana. When she’s done with her set take her to the salon and work on her hair and makeup. Remember, the girl has two life’s now and she need two totally different looks.”

“Yes, mistress.” Gill went to the door.

“Mitch, drive them to the salon and back.” Joan took a cigar from box on the desk and lit it.

Mitch and Gill left the office.

Joan turned her chair towards Sarah and spread her legs. “I’m so glad I stopped Gill from dominating my daughter and all you other girls.”

Without saying a word Sarah went to Joan, got down on her knees and pushed her face deep into her pussy then started licking.

Joan threw her head back and started puffing on her cigar. “Ohhhh. I’m so glad I stopped that evil bitch from controlling all those poor girls lives.”

The End