The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Progressions and Impressions

Male/Female, Male Dominant, Mind Control

Synopsis: An attractive psychology major begrudgingly agrees to help her creepy assigned male partner in a hypnosis project under the belief that she can’t be given a suggestion that seems unreasonable to her. She soon learns, through slow progression of some what reasonable suggestions one can find themselves with a broader definition of what is and isn’t a reasonable suggestion.

Authors note: As always please send me your thoughts, good or bad, to , the feed back I get is my only reward for my stories and is what motivates me to improve them or write more of them. I kind of wrote this one on a whim the other morning so please forgive the probably questionable formatting and grammar, if I had more free time these days I’d probably fix it up, but I hope there are still those who enjoy it in spite of its flaws.

It’s true you should never judge a book by its cover, I should know that better then most. As an attractive psychology major I’ve been labeled a slut by far too many people who never even considered trying to know me. The truth was, while I didn’t go out of my way to hide my attractive features, I was still a virgin, and considered myself a very strong independent woman. Maybe some day if love found me I’d embrace it but for now things like starting a relationship or getting sex were the last things on my mind. So yeah, if anyone knew you shouldn’t judge some one by appearances alone it was me. That said, I couldn’t help but get a bad vibe from Joe the moment I first saw him on the very first day of class.

It wasn’t his looks, per say, that rubbed me the wrong way, though rather short, chubby, and featuring crazy long hair that was clearly not intended to be a style but simply the result of being too lazy or cheap to get a hair cut. No it was something about that smirk he always seemed to have on his face, it had a sort of devious quality too it that always sent chills down my spine when I glanced in his direction.

Regardless of why I didn’t like him, the fact was that I just didn’t, so I wasn’t too happy when I and Joe were assigned as partners for our semester Psyche project. Still at first I was doing my best to keep an open mind. That open mind took a step closer to fully closing when his suggestion for our project was that we perform a hypnosis demonstration, with me as the subject. I may not have as much experience with guys as most girls my age, but I did have a lot of experience with psychology major guys and one thing I’d learned quickly is that the vast majority of men that went into this profession did so with the hope of learning how to use hypnosis to control the minds of attractive co-eds.

Now it was too soon too completely call Joe a pervert at this point, but I admit I was worried enough that I wasn’t about to give in to such a suggestion easily. We talked about it for a while as I suggested many other projects, but in the end Joe was unmoving in his stand that a hypnosis project would be both the easiest and the surest to get us an A. As he pointed out, this was his major area of study so he was confident it would work, and that since all I had to do was help him practice, that it would be the easiest A I ever got. Eventually I relented. If I had still been a first year psychology major I’d never have relented, I’d maybe even have talked with the professor to tell him what my partner was trying to do and demand I be repaired with some one else, but being many semesters in now I knew what Hypnosis was and wasn’t pretty darn well.

You see there’s a reason there tends to be more female psychology graduates then male ones. Most of the guys looking for that secret female mind control technique eventually learn it doesn’t exist and move on. Don’t get me wrong, hypnosis is a powerful tool that can help reshape the mind, but it doesn’t work like in the movies. Sure while in a trance you can give them suggestions, and sure you can even make them forget what the suggestions were, but here’s the thing, when your hypnotized, your still hearing everything that’s being told to you. Sure your a lot more suggestible, its how they get people to cluck like chickens or “tough guy” men to do ballet in stage shows, you can be talked into small things, but if something is truly offensive to you, it strikes you as completely unreasonable or making no sense, you’ll snap right out of the trance.

In this case not only was I not looking for sex with a guy, but even if I was, a guy like Joe would probably be last on my list of people I’d ever consider doing it with. I mean even if he was the nicest guy in the world there has to be SOME attraction there, and aside from being very unattractive, I don’t think I could ever get over his smirk, so there was no real threat of him using hypnosis to get into my pants. What’s more if he did end up being a sleaze ball, after snapping out of it I’d not hesitate to report him and save our profession from having to deal with some one like that within our ranks so I suppose I justified to myself that I was being heroic by agreeing.

Test 1

Our first test session took place in my dorm room. Yeah I knew hypnosis couldn’t turn me into a slut if that was his game, but that didn’t mean he couldn’t rape me or do other things, so as much as I hated showing him where I lived, I felt more secure being in my room and having my dorm mate there to make sure nothing funny went down.

I admit things went down surprisingly fast and comfortably. He used a variation on the Dave Elman induction to put me under, then spent a lot of time deepening the trance… and then that was it, we were done. Maybe it was because my room mate was here that he didn’t try anything funny but I had to admit, he did seem to really know his stuff and if that was the case it seemed unlikely he wouldn’t also know what hypnosis could and couldn’t do. Perhaps I had indeed misjudged him, perhaps he really was just an odd young man who had a passion for hypnotherapy.

Test 2

Again the test took place to place in my dorm with my room mate present. For the record I had instructed my roommate on some tricks for preventing her from being put under as well just as an extra precaution, but I admit after the last session I wasn’t feeling quite as worried.

The induction was the same as last time, followed again by lots of trance deepening. This time though he decided to throw in 2 suggestions. The first was that whenever he touched my forehead and said the phrase “Sleepy Sky” I would return to my trance state, only much deeper. The second was that whenever he touched my hands and said “Chilly Hands” my hands would suddenly feel very cold. After ward he brought me out of the trance and used the trigger several times to repeatedly put me under further depending the trance and proving he REALLY knew his stuff, then finally after waking me he touched my hands and said “Chilly Hands” and sure enough I felt my hands suddenly feel very cold. I admit it was rather uncomfortable… but it was also really cool to see hypnosis used in action like that. Finally he triggered me back under and told me my hands no longer felt cold then woke me up.

After this session my roommate agreed with me on all fronts, the guy had a creepy vibe about him, but he knew what he was doing and seemed ok. He’d also not once asked to do the sessions anywhere else; he was fine with my having a witness, which wouldn’t make sense if his goal was to rape me. I actually felt kind of bad for having distrusted him so much and having treated him so badly so finally as a way of showing my trust I offered that we do the next session at his place.

Test 3

Unlike myself he actually had his own apartment, not the biggest place in the world but it was bigger then my dorm room and he didn’t have to share it with anyone. Once I got situated he went right to the trigger phrase and then began some more deepening techniques. I had to admit, being hypnotized felt nice, but being this deeply hypnotized felt indescribable. College life could be really stressful some times and to achieve this level of relaxation, I was actually tempted to ask him to teach me some self hypnosis techniques so I could achieve this state more often. Finally after a lot of deepening he brought me out, grabbed my hands, and said “Chilly Hands”. I immediately felt all the heat leave my hands again and the uncomfortable chill return. He then put me under again and began to talk to me.

“How are you feeling right now?” Joe asked.

“Good… other then that my hands are really cold….” I responded still in a very dreamy state of relaxation.

“Would you like your hands to no longer be cold?” he asked.

“Mmm hmm” I responded.

“In many colder climates they put their hands in their back pockets to warm them up. I bet if you put your hands in your pockets they’d instantly feel a lot warmer, at least until you removed them” he commented. Kind of a strange comment but it made sense so I didn’t see any problem with it.

“When I wake you up in a minute I want you to try putting your hands in your back pockets and when you do your going to find that they warm up,” Joe told me. Seemed reasonable to me so I just nodded.

Joe then woke me up and with out hesitating I put my cold hands right into the back pockets of the jeans I was wearing. Sure enough they instantly felt warmer and I sighed having finally gotten relief. Joe then put me under again.

“You’ve been a great subject so far but now I’d like to see the extent of where we can take this,” said Joe. Oh boy, I thought, just when I was letting my guard down it sounded like he was finally going to show his true colors. I was ready to pop out of the trance at any minute. “First off from now on your hands will no longer get cold when I touch them and say Chilly Hands. However now I wake you up your hands are going to get sooo cold that even in your back pockets they just won’t warm up. They’re going to feel downright freezing. Do you understand?” That sounded uncomfortable… but not at all sleazy so I nodded my agreement. “Now the thing about really powerful hypnosis commands is for them to work you generally need the person to forget they were given the command, so I’m going to need you to forget that I ever gave you that last suggestion. Can you do it?” This might sound weird or sleazy but I’ve actually heard that it’s true, if you are made to forget a suggestion, it’s more likely to be effective or to be more effective then if you remembered it, so I complied and forgot it.

After he woke me up I felt a little strange, almost as if I was forgetting something, but my main concern was my hands, they were freezing! It didn’t make sense, I remembered him removing the chilly hands suggestion, why the heck were my hands so cold? I tried putting them in my back pockets but it didn’t do anything for me, my hands were still painfully cold. Before I could say anything to Joe though he put me under again.

“It appears that your hands are cold, is this the case?” asked Joe.

“Yes it is…” I responded.

“I’ve heard that in especially cold climates putting a person’s hands in their back pockets isn’t enough, they need to actually put them in the back of their pants. Much like wearing a thicker glove the extra layers of clothing keep the hands warmer and the warmth from your own body will transfer to your hands keeping your hands warm.”

Something about seemed a little strange but, and maybe it was just because I was so suggestible, it seemed reasonable so I nodded my acknowledgment.

“When I wake you up in a moment please put your hands in the back of your pants and you will find that your hands warm up to a much more comfortable temperature.”

Again it was an odd suggestion but eh, it made sense and gosh dang if I didn’t want to warm up my freezing hands already so I nodded in agreement.

“To make this powerful I need you to forget that I gave you this suggestion, if you do then the suggestion will be more powerful and you’ll truly feel your hands warm up nice and comfortably.” Eager to have that warmth already I agreed and let the memory of the suggestion fade away.

When I woke up this time I still felt like I was forgetting something but it wasn’t really a concern, my concern was my freezing hands, so, as if instinctively, I put them in the back of my pants snug between my jeans and my underwear clad butt. It was weird how natural doing this seemed, I mean I seemed to recall he’d told me about this while I was hypnotized but he hadn’t told me TO do it, just mentioned it, regardless though I was glad he mentioned it as I found my hands quickly warmed up and felt wonderful again. I sat enjoying myself for a minute before I found myself being put under again.

“As you’ve just seen I don’t just make up things, even if something I say sounds a little silly I have no reason to lie so as you’ve just learned first hand you can trust that its true, would you not agree?” asked Joe.

“Yes…” I responded, after all it was true. I’d doubted him time and time again but he’d never given me one reason to distrust him and now even this silly advice he’d given me had proven to help me out in a big way.

“So then I should mention for your benefit that I’ve also hear that if while your hands are in your pants you squeeze and fondle your butt cheeks that your hands will achieve the perfect temperature, just having them in there while better then not having them at all, will still leave your hands feeling a little cold. I know it might sound a little silly but its true.”

It absolutely did sound silly, but he had no reason to lie, so I suppose it might be true.

“When I wake you up in a moment your going to try it and when you do your going to find that it works, your hands feel nicer then they’ve ever felt before and when you do you will truly deeply trust me as I will have proven to you that no matter how silly or strange, anything I say is indeed true. To get the full effect though please forget my suggestions and the wonderful soothing feeling you will feel will be at its peak.”

I wouldn’t mind my hands feeling perfect and I felt like I could trust him already so I let the suggestions fade from my memory.

When I woke, with out even hesitating I began to fondle my butt cheeks and sure enough, just as Joe had told me, my hands began to feel wonderful, they were at the perfect temperature. It may have sounded strange at the time but there was no denying the results, and honestly I could no longer find any reason to distrust Joe at all. If anything I probably trusted him more now then anyone else I knew. Soon he had me under again.

“Do you trust me?” asked Joe.

“Yes…” I responded honestly.

“Forgetting suggestions can help increase there power so how about from now on whenever I say Now Forget This, you will forget any suggestions I’ve given you before hand. You’ll have heard them first so if I ever said anything bad you’d still be able to snap out of the trance, there’s no danger in doing this, its just a tool for making suggestions more powerful. Do you agree to this?” asked Joe.

“Yes…” how could I not agree. It made complete sense, and I trusted Joe anyway.

“Did you enjoy fondling your ass?” asked Joe.

“Yes…” I answered honestly.

“However I bet you found your pants were rather restricting to your fondling attempts didn’t you?” asked Joe.

“Yes…” I once again answered honestly. That sounded like a weird question to ask though, if I didn’t trust Joe so much I might have been suspicious.

“You trust me enough to be in your under wear around me, Forget This Now” said Joe. Or at least I thought he said… to be honest I couldn’t quite remember what it was he had said, though I had the strange sensation he’d said something strange. Still it apparently hadn’t been strange enough to snap me out of trance so even if he had said something it couldn’t have been anything important.

“The principle of fondling making you feel good doesn’t just apply to your hands, but to your whole body, Forget This Now,” said Joe. Again I could have sworn he said something.

“If you fondle your breasts you’ll feel even better then you do when fondling your ass, Forget This Now,” said Joe. Dang what the heck, why did I keep getting that strange feeling of forgetfulness. And this time it was really bugging me, as if I’d just gotten a VERY strange suggestion, but again I was still in trance so it had to of at least seemed some what reasonable to me.

“When you wake up your going to strip down to your under wear, then proceed to fondle your breasts and find yourself feeling incredible pleasure, Forget This Now,” said Joe. Whoa, now my “spider sense” was really tingling, he’d definitely said something strange. While it couldn’t have been unreasonable since I was still in trance, I had a sneaking suspicion I was going to wake up and find myself clucking like a chicken or something equally silly but harmless.

Then I woke up. I wasn’t clucking at all. Strange, I could have sworn he had given me some sort of suggestion. I pondered this while I stripped down to my under wear. I admit this wasn’t something I’d done before with another guy present, but I trusted Joe enough to be in my under wear around him and he did have a point about how it was restricting my ability to fondle myself. After I stripped instead of fondling my butt a thought occurred to me, fondling my breasts felt even better then fondling my ass (a little strange since I rarely referred to my butt as such) so I proceeded to fondle my breasts instead.

I was very glad I did. It felt so great! And not just for my hands, my whole body was feeling incredible pleasure. I did this for a minute before Joe put me under again.

“I have a question for you, would a slut undress in a guy she barely knew’s house then fondle herself in front of him while he watched?” asked Joe.

“Um… I guess,” I responded. I wasn’t exactly in the know on how sluts operated but that did sound like something a slut would do.

“And didn’t you just do that very same thing, you barely know me but you came over, stripped down to your under wear, and then fondled your self in front of me while I watched?” asked Joe.

“Well yeah…. But…” before I could continue Joe interrupted.

“So you are a slut, Forget This Now,” said Joe. Something felt wrong. Something felt horribly wrong. Joe had just suggested something to me and I felt sick to my stomach about whatever it was, yet I was still in a trance. What the heck had he suggested! What could possibly make me feel this bad, as if he had said something awful to me, yet seemed reasonable enough to not snap me out of my trance.

“Are you a slut?” asked Joe.

“Yes…” I replied. I hated to admit it but I was, whether I wanted to believe it or not it was a fact that deep down in side I knew was true.

“What does it mean to be a slut?” asked Joe. You know it was funny, even though I knew I was a slut, I’d never really thought about what it mean to be one. After a moment of thinking I replied.

“A slut is a girl who only cares about sex, she dresses provocatively to try to attract men and doesn’t care if they have girlfriends, wives, or even STDs just that there a guy and thus she wants to have sex with them.” I replied coming up with the best explanation I could think of based on my own knowledge of how the term was usually used.

“Since you’re a slut you just described yourself, Forget This Now”, said Joe. Again I felt kind of sick, but to be honest it didn’t feel as bad as before. I wasn’t happy with whatever suggestion he had just given me, but apparently I had found it very reasonable.

“Since sluts only care about sex, they don’t care about their school work, so the only way they’d be able to get by in college would be if they were either sleeping with their professors, or sleeping with their classmates to get them to do their work for them, Forget This Now,” said Joe. Again there was that forgetful feeling but whatever I forgot felt like it made perfect sense so there was no need to remember it.

“Since you, a slut, came over here, stripped, and fondled yourself in front of me, your class mate, your goal is obviously to get me to help you pass this course by sleeping with me, Forget This Now,” said Joe. Felt a little strange, but whatever I forgot again made sense. You know this session was taking forever, when was he going to wake me up so I could give him the sex I know we both wanted and then I could get out of here to find some other guy to screw to pass the time while he got me my A in this class.

“The thing is, I was already helping you with this project and doing all the work before you even stripped and started fondling yourself so you obviously just want me REALLY badly, Forget This Now,” said Joe. This was another suggestion I apparently had mixed feelings on, it felt wrong but it felt right, whatever the heck it was. Apparently it made enough sense to not cause me to come out of the trance though.

“Since a slut is obsessed with sex we can deduce that a slut must be really horny all the time, and since you’re a slut you must be really horny all the time, Forget This Now,” said Joe. Again something that felt odd but made sense. Seriously though, when was this going to end, I was so horny I could feel my panties getting wet just laying here untouched.

“Studies have found that being horny is a very powerful thing and can cause addictions. You’ve probably heard of the millions of men addicted to porn, and like wise it stands to reason a slut is addicted to sex. Like all addictions, sex addiction can cause people to do stupid things, things they wouldn’t normally do before they were addicted, because satisfying their addiction is the most important thing to them above all else. Being a slut you’re obviously addicted to sex, and the fact your trying to seduce me even when you’ve got nothing outside of sex to gain from it suggests that I’m the current target of your addiction, Forge This Now,” said Joe. Oh my gosh, I know I just forgot something again but come on can’t this be over with, I NEED to have sex with Joe right now or I’m going to go crazy!

“As such it stands to reason that you’ll do anything, absolutely anything to have sex with me because having sex with me is the most important thing to you and nothing else matters as long as you can get it, Forget This Now,” said Joe. Ugh, I want to just jump Joe so badly and start humping away… but I’ve got to remain calm and patient, he wants to do this hypnosis thing and I can’t blow my chance at having sex with him. If I screwed this up and he wouldn’t let me have sex with him I don’t know what I’d do!

“Would you kill some one you loved if it meant I would let you have sex with me?” asked Joe.

“Yes…” I said honestly. I hoped he wouldn’t ask me to do that, I REALLY did, but having sex with him was more important then anything else, the truth was there was nothing I wouldn’t do.

“Good to know, but don’t worry I won’t be ever asking you to do that and I will be letting you have sex with me,” I squealed in joy, “But ONLY if you fully accept this next suggestion I’m about to give you and let it ingrain itself in your mind as a permanent part of yourself. Don’t consciously listen to the words; just let you subconscious absorb them, absorbing everything I say as being 100% true for all time no matter anything else you might ever see or hear to contradict them. You’ll know I’ve started when I next say Lets Start and you’ll know I’m done when I next say That’s It. Do you understand and agree?”

“Yes!” came my rather forceful response. There was not a hint of doubt in my mind, even if I didn’t trust Joe, sex with him was something I needed and I would gladly have any suggestions given to me for the chance at it with him.

“Then Lets Start. From now on until the day I die you are my slave. You will do anything I say with out hesitation or questioning and you will accept anything I tell you as absolute fact because you know I am always right and anything or anyone that would lead you to believe anything contrary to something I’ve told you is trying to trick you. You love me with all your heart and will never allow any harm to ever come to me if you can at all help it, that includes both physical harm, and any other harm such as the harm that would come to me if some one else found out that I had made you my slave. Even though you may be a horny slut, you’re never to sleep with any one else except me unless I specifically tell you too and even then no one will ever feel quiet as good as I do when I’m inside you. Whats more, my pleasure is your pleasure, whenever I’m feeling pleasure you experience it too and its much better then any pleasure you feel that I don’t feel. Also, though as a slut you of course crave to have sex, only the sex you experience through me having sex will satisfy your sex cravings. Further, even though you’re a slut I can tell you’re an intelligent girl so I don’t want you thinking because you’re a slut your stupid, no I want you using that wonderful intelligence of yours to aid me, my desires, and my well being whenever you can. At all times you will be thinking of new and better ways to please and protect me, after all you love me and being a slut you need me safe and getting sex so that your slutty sex cravings are satisified, but you are to tell me about and get permission for any plan or idea you come up with. That’s It. Now when I count to 3 your going to come out of your trance. 1, waking up, 2, little more alert, and 3 fully awake!”

I snapped to attention, not quite sure how to act. I was a slut, I was horny,and I was Joe’s slave, these realizations were all so odd and yet so clearly true. I knew I wanted to please Joe and that I REALLY wanted to have sex with him, but as both an inexperienced virgin and his slave I wasn’t sure how best iniate it. Joe quickly cleared that up for me though as he pulled off his pants and said,

“Ok slut, suck my cock till I explode.”

With out any hesitation I complied, immediately deep throating him as best I could. This was my first time giving oral sex, strange considering what a slut I am, but I quickly started to get a feel for things.

“You know what’s funny slut?” said Joe, though his breathing was little labored from the pleasure I was happily giving him and happily receiving myself. No surprise, I loved him with all my heat after all. “I could tell from really early on you knew how hypnosis worked, and yet it was the things you knew about hypnosis that made you such an easy target. Its all about progression, if I had suggested you were a slut from the get go you absolutely would have came out of the trance and I’ve had been screwed, but by slowly using more reasonable suggestions to get you to a point where the suggestion that you were a slut was reasonable to you, I was able to use your own security against you.” I smiled at Joe, he was right as always, how foolish I had been, strange since I was so wonderfully intelligent for a slut, still regardless of how or why it happened it didn’t change the fact that now I was his loving slave till the day he died.

As my prowess at blowing him improved he finally exploded into my mouth, my natural reaction was to gag and spit out what I could, again this seemed strange to me being and a slut and all, but then Joe said, “Swallow every drop, you’ll love it!” and sure enough I did!

“I think this is the start of a wonderful new life for the both of us slut, but first I think we both know there’s some loose ends that are going to need to be tied up. I’d say for starters why don’t you come up with a plan for me to enslave your roommate, she already knows too much and would find it odd when you stop going to your old dorm since your living here now. Once enslaved though I can have sex with her as well as you which means double the pleasure for you too, everyone wins. Anyway, I’m going to go take a nap,” said Joe. As horrible as the idea of betraying my roomate sounded, that plan WAS great and I really did love him, even if I was his slave, and so I happily began plotting the enslavement of my old room mate. Just before Joe laid back and nodded off he added “Oh, and be a good slave and start stroking that pussy, when I get up I want it ready for a good fucking.” I certainly didn’t mind but really, I’m a slut, my pussy is always ready for a good fucking. I guess I need to start dressing sluttier, I wouldn’t want people to get the wrong impression about me.