The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Proper Care and Feeding of Bimbos

“Good Afternoon class, I’m Professor Jacobs and welcome to Proper Care and Feeding of Bimbos 101. The classical mind controlled Bimbo has been a mainstay of our culture going back for many decades. However no matter what you read in the popular magazines of the day, proper care and feeding of a Bimbo is not for the first time MCer. In this class we will discuss the pro’s and con’s of the classical Bimbo and your responsibility’s to her if you make one.

Now foremost you must keep in mind is that the human brain is not like a computer, it is not digital it is analog. Once you delete something from a human brain it is gone for good. So in making a Bimbo it would not be wise to tell her to forget everything she ever knew, because you would then have a new born babe in an adult body to care for. What does this mean to you the MCer? Simple if you want a Bimbo you will need to take the time and do it right. That is right class despite popular notion Bimbos are hard work. My favorite method of taking an intelligent but beautiful woman and turning her into a sex crazed Bimbo is to slowly work through her memory with her. Find everything you don’t need and have her place it in a box that you can lock away and store for when you get tired of her. Yes you will get tired of her and there is laws that you must follow for releasing a Bimbo back into the wild. Trust me you don’t want the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Bimbo’s (SPCB) on your case. Ah I see we have a question, yes Mr.?”

“Lipscomb, Randy Lipscomb”

“And your question being, Mr. Lipscomb?”

“Why do we have any laws dealing with Bimbos?”

“Glad you asked that Mr. Libscomb. Early in the 1990’s as mind control powers and abilities became more prevalent, a crisis in the number of formerly controlled Bimbos released by their owners exploded. This explosion of once gainfully employed females put a strain on the resources of state and local governments. In essence the cost in taxpayer dollars to care for these women that could no longer function in the world on their own was driving us into bankruptcy. Laws were enacted with stiff penalties and fines to try and curb the more egregious abuses of Bimbos. Schools and classes such as the one you are now attending were started to try to educate the population in the proper way to get, maintain and release your Bimbo properly so she could return to a productive life. Hope that answered your question Mr. Lipscomb.”

“Thank you professor it did.”

“Glad to help young man, now back to the topic in hand. Now we come to what a Bimbo really is. A Bimbo is a woman that has an intelligence level below the norm, not so great below the norm that she would be classified as a moron but low enough that words of two syllables or more taxes her mind. Advanced concepts like walking, chewing gum and listening to an I pod at the same time is really pushing her limits. Keep this in mind when addressing your Bimbo, if you use to many big words she will get confused and pouty. You must at all times keep orders, simple, direct and at the same time complete. Ah we have another question, yes Ms.?”

“Jenkins, Suzanne Jenkins.”

“And your question for me, Ms. Jenkins?”

“Professor could your give us an example of what you mean by simple, direct and complete I’m slightly confused by that statement.”

“I will gladly provide the class with an example. Lets say you just finished acquiring a new Bimbo and discover she doesn’t have anything proper to wear. What does one do? Why of course send her shopping to get the proper attire. Now here is the catch, if you send your Bimbo out shopping for the sexiest clothes she could find you will have a problem. The problem being you gave her no definition of what those clothes are, you also failed to put any limits on her search. There your Bimbo will be scouring the city looking for the sexiest clothing she could find for the rest of her life or until the SPCB picks her up. No you must tell her exactly where to go, what to buy and in what quantities. The other option of course is going with her and pick everything out yourself. Ah I see its starting to dawn on you that Bimbos require more than you thought. Here is more proof, if you sent your Bimbo out to buy a pair of 4″ inch heeled pumps, and that was the only direction you gave her she would be stuck in one store trying to decide which one to buy if they had more then one pair. Remember your Bimbo no longer has the reasoning capacity we take for granted in everyone around us. The Bimbo is a very literal minded being, and so we must be as in our instructions. Hope that answers your question Ms. Jenkins.”

“Yes it did, Professor, thank you.”

“By the way Ms. Jenkins please leave your whip in your dorm room, this is not Mistress Ivanova’s dominatrix class, tho I must say that looks to be a high quality whip.”

“Yes, Professor, I won’t bring it to next class.”

“Now where was I, ah yes simple and direct orders for your Bimbo. Never take your frustrations out on your Bimbo. More then one young MCer has gotten themselves in trouble with the law by getting exasperated at his or her Bimbo and told her to jump in the lake. Since the Bimbo is a literal being, and you are her owner, of course she goes and jumps into the nearest lake and drowns herself. You never ordered her to swim and trying to think of swimming and holding her breath at the same time is a little trying for the reasoning capacity of a Bimbo. Never place yourself or your Bimbo in that type of situation.”

“Now to social settings and gatherings. There are proper places to take your Bimbo and places you should not. If you are attending the opening of a new abstract art gallery that is not a place to take a Bimbo, a Slut would be a better choice. Abstract art would just confuse your Bimbo and frustrate her, if she really does want to see some art take her to an elementary school and let her look at the third graders water color pictures. Fine restaurants are another place a Bimbo does not function well. Again she will become confused and agitated by not being able to understand the terms on the menu and never ever take her to a place where the menu is in another language. Remember your Bimbo has just a basic grasp of her native language anything else is beyond her. Now If you must take her out try McDonald’s or any other fast food place that has pictures and a limited menu for her to choose from.”

“That is all the time we have for today class, tomorrow we will discuss the pro’s to a Bimbo, and you will get some hands on work with a Bimbo graciously provided by the SPCB. Read chapter 1 and 2 from “Bimbos and you” before class tomorrow.”

“Good afternoon class, picking up with where we left off from yesterday we will be discussing the pro’s to having a Bimbo followed by some hands on work with Kandy here. Now one of the pros to having a Bimbo is that they are very affectionate and loyal. They might want to have sex a lot but only with you, unlike your typical Slut which will...”

POP

“...have sex with anyone at a drop of a hat. Even if you accidentally hurt your Bimbos feelings their attention span is not of sufficient length to cause you long term problems. Give your Bimbo five...”

SNAP

“... minutes and she will be back to her normal bubbly self. One minute class before we proceed. Kandy, what have I told you about popping and snapping your gum in my class?”

“Umm I forgot, Professor, what did you tell me?”

“Kandy, I told you not to pop or snap your gum in my class.”

POP “That’s right, Professor!” SNAP

“Kandy, I just told you not to do that, and you just did, now stop it.”

“I’m sorry, Professor, I forgot we were in class, I’ll be good!”

“Bimbos are also very good at dealing with children since they are very child like themselves...”

GIGGLES

“...And can be used to entertain a younger sister or niece that you have to babysit for, however never...”

GIGGLES

“...Leave your Bimbo on her own with a young child for invariably mischief will follow. One more moment class. Kandy, what is it that you find funny?”

“Well, Professor, you know those tile thingies that are above our heads?’

“Yes Kandy”

“Well they have like, all these holes in them.”

“What about them Kandy?”

“Well it must have taken someone a real long time to go round and put all those holes in them.” GIGGLES

“That is enough Kandy, Kandy Sleep Time.”

“Now with that taken care of back to the topic in hand. Bimbos are great for a small party with your closest friends and relatives. They keep conversation light and pleasant, without causing the wives and dates of your friends a lot of anxiety over fearing that they will be finding them with her in some room getting a quickie. That is unlike your typical Slut which every other woman in the room must keep an eye on or their dates will disappear for fifteen minutes or so. Trust me the Bimbo makes these types of gatherings much easier on you, your guests and your neighbors. Now its time for some hands on work, lets see, Mr. Lipscomb please come down to the front of the class and wake Kandy up and have her perform fellatio on you.”

“Sure, Professor, and thanks she is hot.”

“No thanks needed Mr. Lipscomb this is one of the benefits for paying attention in class and asking questions, the rest of you take note of that. Now have at her Mr. Lipscomb.”

“Wake up Kandy”

“Umm Where am I? Oh that’s right the professor’s class. Hi professor!”

“Welcome back Kandy now you must obey Mr. Lipscomb here you understand?”

“Sure professor!”

“Kandy, blow me.”

“Ok Mr. Lipscomb, don’t know why you would want that but sure.” (Kandy blows air in Mr. Lipscomb’s face)

“Hey, Professor, she keeps blowing air in my face, stop it Kandy.”

“Well Mr. Lipscomb if you remember back to yesterdays class you must besides making your orders simple they must also be complete. Try again.”

“Kandy, give me a blow job.”

“Sure Mr. Lipscomb now you’re talking! But could you like make yourself taller or something it will be hard for me to get your dick in my mouth from here.”

“Try again Mr. Lipscomb”

“Kandy, get on your knees and give me a blow job.”

“OH you want me on my knees, you should have said so in the first place.” (Kandy gets on her knees and attempts to blow him through his pants)

“Almost there Mr. Lipscomb, Kandy stop and stand up. Try again Mr. Lipscomb.”

“Kandy, get on your knees, take my cock out of my pants and give me a blow job.” (Kandy follows her instructions and quickly Mr. Lipscomb becomes a happy boy)

“That was great Kandy, you are good at sucking cock.”

“Gargle garlge”

“Hey, Professor, what’s wrong with her?”

“You forgot to tell her to swallow or spit Mr. Lipscomb. Swallow Kandy.”

“Yum that tasted great!”

“Take your seat again Kandy, and I will get back to you later. That’s a good girl, Kandy Sleep Time.”

“Now class as has been demonstrated you have seen some of the benefits and drawbacks to a Bimbo. Kandy has a nice bubbly personality that wants to please, however she has a short attention span and can become easily distracted. You should have also noticed that Mr. Lipscomb had to take the time and effort to explain in detail exactly what he wanted Kandy to do, if he did not you saw the results firsthand. Now that will be all for today class, read Chapters 3 & 4 from “Bimbos and you” before class tomorrow, where we will work more with Kandy here. Ms. Jenkins could you stay behind a minute I would like to discuss that whip of yours in more detail.”

“Good Afternoon class, today we will delve into molding your Bimbo to your specifications. Now as I stated in our first class you must painstakingly work through your prospective Bimbos mind and lock away any thoughts, desires and other mental debris you will not find useful for her. As an example lets say Ms. Jenkins wanted to turn Kandy into a lesbian Bimbo. Now for the sake of our example we will think of Kandy as she was prior to her unfortunate run in with an irresponsible owner, an uptight and very straight professional woman. What would you have to do to turn her into a lesbian Bimbo Ms. Jenkins?”

“Professor, I would start by getting her into a place of privacy where we wouldn’t be interrupted. Then I would have to make her lock away any desires she has for men. Then I would have to find her drive for knowledge and control and have her lock that away along with her sense of guilt and remorse for flaunting herself. I would then have to pump up her sex drive a bit and tie it to her self esteem and vision of her self.”

“Explain that out for the class Ms. Jenkins.”

“Well what I mean is since she will be thinking of sex a lot I wouldn’t want her to think she was a bad person for that and that all she was good for was sex, even tho that is pretty much all she would be good for.”

“Excellent Ms Jenkins, no need to be cruel to her, continue.”

“Basically I would then implant feelings for me and tie that to her feeling of happiness. Then tie her happiness to her sex drive, and I think that would pretty much square itself out from there professor.”

“Very good Ms. Jenkins, not bad for a first attempt to make a Lesbian Bimbo from a straight professional woman. Please come down to the front of the class and lets see how well you do with Kandy. Because of Kandy’s past her mind is pretty well mush but can be used for learning purposes. I have placed some trip wires in Kandy’s mind that will simulate what you would find in the real world. Ms. Jenkins I want you to wake Kandy up and turn her into your Lesbian Bimbo.”

“Wake up Kandy”

“Hey who the hell are you? Where the fuck am I and what did you call me? Kandy? My name is Candice and don, do...um What was I saying? Hey I’m back in the professors class!”

“Kandy Sleep Time. Now let me see how well you did Ms. Jenkins. Nice very nice you may proceed Ms. Jenkins.”

“Wake up Kandy.”

“Hi professor, oh hi Suzanne!”

“That is Mistress Suzanne to you Kandy, now get on your knees and crawl to me. Very good Kandy, now lower my pants and panties. Excellent, now lick my pussy until I tell you to stop.”

“Well done Ms. Jenkins, well done I can see you making the deans list now. Especially after I tell Mistress Ivanova how well you performed your homework last night. Now make Kandy stop and go back to her seat.”

“Stop Kandy and crawl back to your seat. Now get in your seat, well done Kandy. Kandy Sleep Time.”

“Please fix your clothing and resume your seat Ms. Jenkins and well done, I must say it has been along time since I had a student has performed as well as you have. Now class by Alphabetical order you will each mold Kandy to your ideal of a Bimbo and take her for a spin. I will grade each of you on how well you mold her mind and how well you interact with her. Now lets begin Mr. Abrams I believe you are first.”

“Suzanne, is the teachers pet.”

“Shut up Randy.”

“Suzanne, is the teachers pet.”

“Is there a problem Mr. Lipscomb?”

“No Professor.”

“Well why don’t you bring your focus back to the material at hand and not on your jealousy of Ms. Jenkins performance Mr. Lipscombe.”

“Yes Professor.”

“That is all the time we have for today class. Tomorrow we will finish up with Kandy and each of you will be assigned a Bimbo provided by the SPCB to mold and interact with for one week. At the end of the week you will be graded on how happy and well adjusted your Bimbo is. Now please finish the last two chapters of “Bimbos and you” before tomorrow, Also you will watch a short film titled “Bimbos and Appliances don’t mix”. Mr. Lipscomb, see me in my office after the rest of the class has left.”