The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Proper Schooling

Hey everybody, Got a new story that contains a whole bunch of things that uptight, sexually sealed off people may find disrupting, or potentially immoral... Read at your own discretion, and if you enjoy it, blame me. =)

Always feedback as encouraged and enjoyed.

Here goes.......

She was beginning to awake. She had no idea where she was, she looked around, and it was not very cozy. It seemed more like a hospital room, but some how not. She sat up, she was very stiff. She managed to drag herself off the bed; she was not wearing hospital clothes, but was wearing a simple nightshirt. She looked into the mirror. Something was off about her appearance but she couldn’t place it. She heard a latching sound, and she looked over to see the doorknob turning.

Two people, one a middle-aged man, and the other a young Asian woman, walked in. They both appeared to be doctors. The man looked over at the young woman in her nightshirt, “Good morning, and how are you feeling today?”

“Okay, I think. Where am I, What happened? Was I in an accident or something?”

The woman stepped forward. “Oh no, don’t worry,” she pulled a VCR tape out of her pocket, she handed it to the confused young lady. “Actually all the minor details are here, just press the buzzer when you’re done watching and we’ll explain the rest.” She pointed to a little remote lying on her bed; it had a red button on it.

“Okay I think.

“The woman continued, “Oh and just so you know, I’m Doctor Shi Kuno, and this is Doctor John Michaels.”

“He looked over at the young woman, “A pleasure to me you.”

She looked back up at them, “Yes, nice to meet you Doctor Kuno and Doctor Michaels. I’m... I’m...”

Dr. Michaels cut in, sorry, that was part of what will be explained on the tape, if you think back, you will realize you’re earliest memory is waking up here. Before that it seems like it’s just beyond your grasp... Well I think the tape should finish explaining.”

Dr Kuno added in, “It’s gonna seem very strange at first, but please don’t get too freaked out.” The two started to leave the room. “Please buzz us as soon as you are ready, otherwise, we’ll be back in about two to three hours.”

“Okay....” And they were gone. She looked down at the tape. She looked at the handwriting on the label; she knew it, but could not place it. Everything was like that. She looked around the room and saw a television and VCR. She pushed the tape into the VCR and pressed play. The screen stayed black for a few minutes. Until a face appeared. She looked across from her and looked in the mirror. She had made a video to herself, did she know this was gonna happen? In the TV she was different, a little heavier, her hair was much longer, almost to her ass. Now it was a little past her shoulders. The girl in the video just stared a head for about a full minute.

Then the camera zoomed so that she was visible from the waist up. “Hello there. I know this has got to be the strangest thing in the world. I can’t believe I’m recording this to... well... me. Here. Long story made short. I meaning you or us, have some financial problems, big ones. Our personal bank account 2 years ago contained almost three hundred million dollars. Right now it’s all gone and we still owe close to a hundred million. However I, I’m sorry, but I’m confusing myself, from now on, I’ll say you, keep it easy. You were approached by. A certain individual who has a rather large sum of money. He is looking for people of various backgrounds for an experiment that will last one year. You were picked, the deal is you volunteer, he pays off your debt and gives you enough money to get back on your feet. Obviously since I’m recording this, you signed.”

Both the she and her image on the television paused and then after about forty-five seconds both sighed at the same time. “Well I’m guessing we both just sighed. That’s where the experiment comes in. You have a small device planted within your brain that cuts off the memories form your conscious mind. Your unconscious mind is fully aware though. Must be scary not even knowing your own name.... Well I don’t really know much more, but I guess in about a year, we’ll be whole again. Sorry this is so short. If you want you can relax until you’re ready, or you can buzz the doctors. Which ever you want to do. Good luck, and well... be apart of you later, alligator.” And the video faded to black.

She walked over to the mirror. They had apparently done more than add an implant in her head. Her breasts were much larger and firmer. Her hair was red, in the video it was blond. Her eyes were now green, before they were brown. Her jaw was perfect, before she had a double chin. She wondered what she would have thought of herself before.

She didn’t want to wait any longer; she walked over to the buzzer and pressed it. Less than a minute later Doctor Kuno and Doctor Michaels both entered the room. Dr. Kuno was the first to speak, “That was quick.”

She looked back at them; “I really want to know what’s going on.”

Doctor Michaels spoke this time. “You are on a private island. Over the course of the next year you will attend classes that are intended to modify your behavior. The private island is... well because some of the behavior modification techniques are considered by much of the outside world to be immoral. I know it sounds scary, but that’s why we needed people who were very desperate. People such as you.”

Doctor Kuno continued, “Dr. Michaels is getting a little off track too quickly. The idea of our experiment is partially done. We have determined your behavior and can basically predict everything you would normally do.

People usually make decisions based upon memories both conscious and unconscious. If you met a guy you liked, how would you decide whether to go on a date or not? Simply because past experience will help you judge whether or not you think he’s worth a chance.”

She looked at the two doctors fully comprehending, but still confused as to where this was going, “So you want to see how I would react when my brain can’t access my memories?”

Dr. Michaels went on, “You’re fast, but your unconscious mind will still have access to your memories. When you dream you may recall memories or you may know everything, but once your fully awake you will not remember anything prior to when you woke up a little while ago.”

Dr. Kuno was nodding. “Well as far as your boundaries go you have free reign of the island from six in the morning to ten at night. You will attend various classes during your time here. You will attend various social and or private functions. But you are not to leave the island, and you will never discuss what has taken place on this island when you leave. At first you may dislike it, but with any luck you’ll come to enjoy yourself.”

Doctor Michaels interrupted, we really should not say anymore; it would be best if you were to experience it. Do you have any more questions?”

“This seems like it should be scary. But I am calm... why?”

Doctor Michaels left and doctor Kuno answered, “The implant in your head controls various types of behavior, mostly memory, but it still has other purposes. It can literally control your entire body that would only occur if you were to be outside one mile of this island. Another is in certain places, irrational behavior is stopped. While in this hospital you cannot be anymore distraught than you are now, you will find it impossible to be upset about information you receive, and if you are hurt you will be unable to panic, this way you cannot hurt yourself or anyone else.”

“Is there anything else I should know?”

“For all intents, you will have almost no privacy on this island.”

After about six hours she was released from the hospital. It was mid afternoon, probably 2 or 3. She had learned a lot about what was happening on the island, but surprisingly very little. She left and she still had no idea of her name. She reached the main area and it looked much like a college campus. There were ten buildings each had a different architectural style to it. At first she was not sure where to go. Then she saw a line of people. The sign above the entrance to that building said ‘New People please enter here for ID’s room assignments and class schedules.’

She got in line there. One girl got in line beside her. This strange girl smiled and greeted, “hello, my name is Elizabeth, nice to meet you.”

“Hi, I uhhh. Don’t know my—”

“Well me neither, but I must have a very beautiful name like ‘Elizabeth.’ Well it’s nice to meet you Ms. Noname Number Two.”

“She looked back at the odd girl smiled and said, “And it’s nice to meet you Ms. Noname number one.” They continued on like this for a few minutes until they reached a computer terminal. They both pressed their hands to a blue square. An envelope fell from a slot in the wall. The envelope had a name written on it ‘Cecilia.’ She went over to the odd girl. “Well Ms. Noname number one, my name is Cecilia.”

She looked back at Cecilia; “Well Cecilia my name is Kathleen.” She paused for a moment, “But you can call me Kathy.”

They both happily discovered that they were to live in the same dorm as well as the same room. They went to their room, which turned out to be more like barracks than anything else. It was a room with solid white walls.

There were seven beds lined along the walls, each separated by a nightstand with four drawers as well as a two bookshelves on top. About two feet across form the foot of the each bed was a bureau with seven drawers each. The room had no door and contained a video camera in each corner.

They looked closely and each bed had a tag on it saying a name. From the door closest to the entrance leading to a far door they were labeled: Ellen, Kathleen, Grace, Cecilia, Susan, Michelle, and Jennifer. It looked as if Ellen had already been in the room as the first bed had a few ripples in the comforter. Aside from her, it looked as though Cecilia and Kathy were the first ones there. She looked in her nightstand and found a letter. She read the letter.

“Ms. Cecilia, “Welcome to your place of residence. As you will see your personal space is and should always be tidy. Your nightstand drawers are for any personal items you may have. They will be totally yours to use or not use. Your bureau has seven drawers. Each drawer is for a different day. The top drawer begins on Sunday, and the bottom drawer has Saturday. Everyday you will notice each drawer has four packages. The fist package on the left will be your day clothes; you will put on these clothes before you leave the building in the day. The second package beneath the first will be an outfit for exercise; it is optional in case you decide to exercise, but it is not required, however they will be removed by the following week. The third outfit, which is on the top, is your dinner wear. You will be dressed in this before you eat the final meal of the day. And the final package which lies beneath the dinner wear will be the evening clothes. These you will place on yourself between the time you finish eating and the time you go to sleep. The bathroom has seven showers, seven sinks, seven mirrors, and four toilets. It is located at the far end of the room. You will notice a metal door on the side of the wall; it is about one foot square. When you are done with an outfit for the day drop it inside.”

She finished reading the note and looked over to Kathy, she was still reading. Today was Sunday, she opened that drawer, and there was only one package. She picked it up and looked inside, it was a set of pajamas. She carefully placed them back in the drawer. It looked as though they assumed many of the ‘residents’ would not read the notes until the evening. She once again picked up the envelope that she had received with Kathy earlier. She opened it and dumped out its contents. Aside from her room assignment (which was also on the envelope itself), she also had an ID which just had her first name, it also gave her ‘1000 credits’ on a little LCD screen. She also had a map to the island showing all the buildings and various other landmarks and a class schedule. Her class schedule read:

‘Monday, January 3 Cecilia

Etiquette for Business and Technology (K-128)....................... Mon 8am-12:30

Human Anatomy (K-316)................................................. Tues 10am-1

Sex Education (X-138).................................................... Wed 9am-1

Resource Allocation (B220).............................................. Thurs 1pm-2

Computer Applications (M-130).......................................... Fri 12pm- 3:30

If possible, have all materials required for the first class. If you have a class on Monday, an exception will be tolerated.’

Kathy just finished reading her stuff as well. “’Will be tolerated?’ doesn’t sound very good.”

Cecilia agreed, “Yeah, maybe we should see if the store is open now.”

“Alright.” They both grabbed their Ids/credits and their schedules and walked off toward the store. They found it with ease and the place had very few people inside. Obviously a lot more people were still socializing and had not received their papers yet, Perhaps they just did not read them yet. She found her book on Human Anatomy. It was big and was expensive as all the books were. She continued to look around finding a several small books for ‘etiquette,’ Resource allocation had nothing, Computer applications had two books, one was just the basics, the other was for advanced programming. Lastly she found her Sex Ed package, which contained a text book, a work book, a strange black strap, and a small cylinder about two inches long. She looked over and saw Kathy in a corner. She walked around to her and she found that there was a selection of adult materials such as magazines and toys as well as other paraphernalia. “are you gonna get any of this Cecilia?”

“Uh.. No.”

“Oh, Two of my classes recommends this, but neither require it.” She picked up a dildo.

“What!?!? That’s crazy.”

“Oh well, I’m buying one just to be on the safe side.”

They went to check out. Cecilia also bought a calculator, a book bag, a package of pens and pencils, as well as a five-subject notebook. In total she paid 600 credits. Kathy, had paid 550.

They walked back toward the room. When they got there it looked as if another two girls had come by, but once again noone was there. They put their class materials in the bookshelves above their bureaus. An announcement came over the Intercom “Tonight there will be a party at building #12 in the lobby, any attending persons will have their curfew extended one hour if they decide to come.”

Kathy burst out, “Let’s go!”

“Alright...” Cecelia smiled, “But it’s still a couple hours away!” They waited in their room and met a couple other roommates and got to know each other as they waited for the party.

The seven roommates walked to the party laughing. On their way they saw a young girl. Cecilia was not quite sure at first, but something made her feel disgust at this woman. Kathy actually yelled “Slut! You fuck whore!” The woman just sat and smiled at them. One at a time each of the roommates took turns yelling some profanity.

Cecilia’s turn came and she walked up close to the woman. There was a thick white fluid on her face. “So you like being a filthy cocksucker, bitch?”

The woman reached up and touched some of the cum, “Yes I do.” And she slapped some of the goo across Cecilia’s face.

Cecilia shocked, “What’d you do that for!?” Words were exchanged, the girl left and Cecilia and her roommates left for the party. As they walked Cecilia noticed she had less interest in the group’s conversation that she had. They arrived. She walked in and gave the woman at the door her student number.

“Have fun, you curfew is extended until eleven o’clock.” And the same was said to each of the others.

Cecilia could not explain why, but she was very horny as she walked into the ballroom. She looked around. She started dancing by herself, somewhat erotically. Within just a few moments a guy approached her. “Hi, wanna dance together? And maybe some other things, Heh heh, I’m just kidding.”

Cecilia felt the moistening between her legs become somewhat overwhelming. “alright, but how about we skip the whole dance thing and the whole ‘just kidding part?’” She then quickly took him by the hand, and he did nothing to stop her. She pulled him into a bathroom off to the side. Cecilia could not get her own clothes off fast enough, and his were still half on. She quickly pulled his pants off faster than he expected. He was already very hard. She gave his dick a quick grip to test it. She kissed him and took both of his hands. She pressed his hands against her breasts and lowered herself onto him.

After she had four orgasms, and he had one she got off him and left. As she left the bathroom, she was grabbed by someone from behind her. Her left breast was cupped in someone’s hand. A female voice spoke out from behind her, “Are you as much of a ‘slut’ as I am?”

The word ‘slut’ had almost made her orgasm again, “Yes.”

The other woman turned her around. She was staring at a woman with black hair and a black dress. The woman kissed Cecilia on the lips and Cecilia kissed her back. She felt the strange woman reach between her legs and Cecilia reciprocated.

She got back to her room around 10:30 she was the only one there. She looked into the mirror, she had cum stains all over her face, this was from the girl she met before the party and two of the three guys she fucked. She opened up the drawer that had her sleeping clothes. She opened it and found a pink see-thru camisole. “Mmmm, now this is a good ‘fuck me’ outfit. She hung it on a hook. She took a shower. As she got out, she dressed herself in the outfit. She suddenly noticed that she thought of her outfit as ‘cute,’ not ‘slutty.’ She didn’t even think of herself as a ‘slut’ anymore. It all started when the strange girl her with her cum soaked fingers. This island surely is a strange place...