The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Subject: Pull Over! Part 3

(M/M, Hypnosis, B&D)
Date: October. 2000

Any comments will be gladly received at

Note: Any resemblance to real people is strictly coincidental. No real people are depicted in this piece of fiction. This story contains explicit male to male sex, domination and bondage. If you don’t enjoy reading this sort of material or are under the age of 21, DO NOT CONTINUE READING. If you regard this type of material as depraved then flee from here and don’t look back! And always remember: unprotected sex can cause HIV transmission. Always play safe.

A state trooper finds that he’s the one answering the summons.

Pull Over—Chapter 8

Several weeks had passed since I’d released my trooper slave. He still haunted my dreams (my wet dreams, I should say) and hovered on the edges of my thoughts during the days and long evenings. I missed his presence. I missed the sight of him, stripped and shaved and on his knees, his cock trapped in the cage, his mouth open or wrapped around my dick. I was a fool to have let him go. But then I would have been a fool to keep him. They’d have found us sooner or later and I would have ended up in prison, if I’d lived through the capture and “interrogation”. Either way, it wouldn’t have been a happy outcome for me. Maybe I’d find me another slave. But somehow, the thought of taking someone completely against their will didn’t appeal to me as much as it had before. But I figured I keep my options open.

What was interesting to me was the nature of my wet dreams. As I remembered them, rather than being the top, I was bottoming my officer. I’d be bound, sometimes gagged, as he stood over me and raped my ass or made me suck his cock. And when he would come in my dreams, I’d shoot my own load. I’d awaken the next morning with the sheets pasted to my body with the cum.

Then one night, I arrived home to find my backdoor open. Had I left it open that morning? Surely I hadn’t. Had someone broken in? I looked around the house, ending up in my bedroom. Then I noticed that someone had gone through my drawers. There was some cash missing as well as my portable television. Nothing else seemed to have been touched. What had been taken wasn’t worth the time and money required to file a claim, so I chalked it up to a second-rate burglary. Then, suddenly, I felt a little edgy pang of fear: someone else had been in my house! Had they discovered my stash of toys? God, what if someone had found that and tried to blackmail me? I rushed downstairs and looked through my closet. No, nothing was disturbed. Everything was there. except. wait a minute. Where was the CB2000 cock cage? I couldn’t find it. Who would have taken only that? And why? I felt bewildered, violated and not just a little uneasy. It was the unknown more than the known that bothered me then. It seems that whoever had broken in had specifically taken that and I couldn’t imagine why.

The questions plagued me the rest of the evening as I went about fixing a meal and eating. I opened a bottle of wine just to calm down and, after finishing my dinner and the wine, I headed to bed. That night, I dreamt of being held down and bound and having my genitals locked into a cock-cage. Like so many other times, when I awoke in the morning, I found the crusty patch on the sheets where I’d come during the night.

After a couple of weeks, the edginess faded and I went through life in the quotidian rounds. I got up and got ready for work; went to work, came home, ate and went to bed. One day flowed into the next almost unbroken even by weekends. I frequently worked weekends as well because there was nothing else to do.

Pull Over—Chapter 9

One Friday night, I’d stayed at the office later than usual. Then one of my co-workers who was also working late suggested dinner and a beer. “Sure,” I said. I had nothing else to do. So we stopped at a local tavern for food and beers. It was after midnight by the time I headed out to my car and hit the road home. I was driving down that lonely stretch of highway with no cars around me, thinking back on my cop-slave; how I wished he was waiting for me at home. How much better it would have been if he’d been gay and loved me. My cock began to rise as I day-dreamed of a relationship with him. I hardly noticed the car pulling onto the highway from the grassy median. But I was suddenly wide awake and aware when the lights started flashing behind me and the spotlight shone in my rearview mirror, blinding me. “Damn!” I thought. “And I’ve had a couple of beers. Please don’t let him want a breathalizer!” I pulled over and stopped my car. I reached over to pull my documents from the glove box and sat back up, glancing in the rearview mirror. The shape of the cop’s silhouette in his spotlight was burned into my memory. Could it be? Here? Now? My heart leapt into my throat. Could it be that he wanted me? My chest flooded with irrational hope. Maybe he’d come to love me after all! I didn’t notice the light glinting through the jewel in the ring on his right hand.

I watched him as he approached my car and rolled down the window. “Good evening Officer,” I said and looked up at him. “Is there.” Suddenly my words caught in my throat as the flashing beam caught me in its grasp. I was pinned to my seat like a butterfly to a board. “Listen to me,” he said. “You are relaxing as I speak. Every word makes you more relaxed. Fall into the beam. Farther and farther you’re falling. You want to obey me. You want to do what I ask. Now tell me what you want.” “I want to obey you. I want to do what you ask.” “Sir,” he added. “Sir,” I said, wanting to please him. “Good boy,” he said. “Now listen to me. I want you to follow me in your car. Your mind may tell you not to but if you don’t, I’ll be unhappy. And you want to make me happy, don’t you boy?” “Yes Sir. I want to make you happy.” “So what will you do when I get back in my car and drive away?” “I will follow you Sir.” “Good boy. That’s a very good boy. That will make me very happy.”

I watched him walk back and climb into his car and pull around me. I followed him because I could do nothing else. In truth, I think I didn’t want to do anything else. He’d come for me; that was enough!

Eventually, he pulled off the highway and several miles down various roads and country lanes. I recognized the route and felt fear rising in my stomach. I knew where he was taking me and my mind screamed at me not to follow him, for it had almost gotten the better of my fantasies but it couldn’t get the better of his control over my brain. He drove down a deserted road to an abandoned farm with a ramshackle garage. But oddly enough, he pulled his car into the garage. What was he doing? Then he climbed out of his cruiser and locked the doors. He walked to my car and instructed me to switch off the ignition. “Yes Sir,” I answered and did as I was told. “Give me the keys,” he ordered. I handed them to him immediately. “Now get out of your car. And hurry it up!” he barked. I nearly fell trying to hustle out from behind the wheel. “Stand at attention,” he shouted. I snapped to as best I knew how “Yes Sir!” I answered. He stood glaring at me. My expectation was that he’d order me to strip, but I wasn’t moving until I heard an order from him. He stepped up to me and, grabbing the front of my shirt, ripped it apart, exposing my furry torso to the cold air. My tits contracted to pointed nubs in the chill. “Get your pants and shoes off pig!” he ordered. I hurried to comply and nearly fell over as I attempted to remove my shoes and pants at the same time. He caught my arms and I felt the warmth of his strong hands and a thrill went through me. My irrational hopes were still raging.

In a few moments, I stood there before him, completely naked. He walked around behind me and pulled my arms behind my back. I heard, then felt the cuffs being placed on my wrists. Then he was standing in front of me again.

“Well, well, well. Now the tables have been turned, haven’t they, Mr. Aarons?” I must have looked startled. “You’re probably wondering how I know your name aren’t you? Well you’ll learn the entire story soon enough. But I don’t want to tell you everything out here. But rest assured; I have plans for you that will keep you from ever doing what you did to me what you did to me. But I’ll tell you about that soon enough. Now come one!” He grabbed my cuffed arms and pulled me to the back of my car. Opening the trunk, he ordered me to climb inside. Then he closed the lid. I closed my eyes and a pulsating green light of dread floated across the optical screen of my eyelids.

We drove for an indeterminable time while I lay there in the darkness of my own car’s trunk. We stopped and started several times until, at last, I heard the engine turned off and the door slammed. I heard the sound of a garage door opener operating. In a few seconds, the trunk lid popped open and light flooded my dark world. My captor reached in, grabbed my arms and helped me out. I was dizzy when I tried to stand and once again, I was caught by Officer Conner’s strong hands. For a brief moment, I collapsed against the strong body that I knew so well, but that was now strange to me. My thigh moved between his legs and I felt a hardness there. I dropped to my knees right there and put my mouth to his hard dick, licking and sucking through the khaki fabric of his uniform. He held my head against his manhood for a few minutes and I felt his flesh hardening and thickening. Then, suddenly, he pushed me off himself and pulled me to my feet. “OK boy. Enough of that. There’s work to be done. Let’s go!” And he pushed me toward the door. It was the door to the room adjoining the garage; the room where I’d kept Officer Conner when I held him as my slave. He’d brought me to my own house!

He pushed me through the door and then shoved me to my knees. Then, ordering me to stay, he went to the bed and switched on the spotlight I’d installed over the bed to reinforce my control over his mind. Then he returned to me and held the ring with its flashing jewel before my eyes. “Relax and fall into the beam. My voice is your voice. My mind is your mind. My will is your will. Now count backward from five and with each step, you become less and less your own person and more and more my servant. Count for me. Five.” I counted for him, knowing no other reality. “Five, four, three..” With each count I gave more of myself over to him.

“What is your name boy?” “I-I-I. I don’t know.” “Who am I?” “I don’t know.” “Good boy. But you must learn. You are slave.” “I am slave.” “Good boy. I am Master.” “You are Master.” “Good boy. When you answer me, you will answer only ‘Yes Master’ or ‘Yes Sir.’ Do you understand boy?” “Yes Master. I understand.” “Good boy. Now, I’m going to awaken you and return you to most of your previous state. You will still call me Master or Sir. But when I say ‘Ringslave’, you will fall immediately into this deeply relaxed state and will be ready to obey me completely. Do you understand boy?” “Yes Sir. Ringslave.” “Good boy. Now I’m going to count to five. On the count of five, you will return to consciousness. One, two, three, four five.”

I looked up at Master, not quite aware of how I’d gotten to be here on the floor of my slave room, naked and handcuffed. And how had he gotten there? But I was so happy to see him, that I broke into a smile and tried to stand. “Oh Sir,” I stammered, not knowing why I was calling him that or why I was thinking of him as Master. He’d been my slave. But things seemed different right now, for here he was in his uniform and I was the one on my knees with no clothes on. “Stay on your knees boy,” he said, leaning back against a chest of drawers and folding his arms across his chest as he looked down at me.

“I’m thinking you might be wondering how we got into these positions and what’s going on.” “Yes Sir,” I answered, lowering my head. My cock was hardening as I pulled against the cuffs behind my back. I would like to have covered myself, but I was obviously in no position to do so. “Good boy. So I’m going to tell you. But let’s go back a little ways. One night, I’m sure you remember when, I awakened from a bad dream. I was at a roadside rest stop in some clothes that weren’t mine. I didn’t know how I got there, but I knew enough to call my headquarters. They were there in a matter of minutes. They whisked me away to headquarters and, after talking with me for a while, they took me to the hospital. They’d found my car about a week after I’d gone missing. They couldn’t figure out what could’ve happened, but they found two sets of tracks there, including some of mine with shoes and some barefoot. Then they found my uniform in the trunk. So they were pretty sure I’d been kidnapped. So while they were following leads, they also waited for contact from the kidnapper. But none came. So they finally announced my disappearance on the local news programs, hoping to get a lead from someone who might have seen me. Then, a few days later, I called from the rest stop.”

“At the hospital, they had a psychiatrist work with me. He also happened to be a hypnotist. I couldn’t remember much of what had gone on. But I had these dreams; these homosexual dreams, and that didn’t make sense to me, because I’m straight. So I finally agreed to have him hypnotize me. Under hypnosis, I was able to recall some of what happened to me. I remembered that I’d been forced into sexual servitude by a man and kept as a sex slave. I remembered details that I don’t even want to talk about. But I couldn’t remember who had kidnapped me or how I’d gotten to the rest stop. Finally, the psychiatrist conferred with my superiors and told them there probably was no hope of recovering those memories. But the memories I had recovered were enough for me to swear to find out who’d done this to me and to get even with him. So I worked the case myself. Fortunately, I had a lead. But I’ll get to that later. Are you uncomfortable?” I was startled by the question, so taken was I with his story. I loved watching his mouth move as he talked. “Yes Sir. I guess I am.” “Good,” he said. “That’s what I want. And you’re going to be a hell of a lot more uncomfortable before I’m finished with you.” He snorted and then went on with his story.

“My girlfriend was so glad to have me back safely and I was so glad to be with her again. While I was in the hospital, I told her a little bit about what had happened and the rest I guess she just figured out. Our first night alone, we went to bed to make love. Only problem was, I couldn’t get it up. She tried different things and then tried working my nipples. As she was doing that, she found the piercing. That set her off. She started asking me more questions. What had happened? What had been done to me? Did I like it? She shoved a finger up my ass and I got rock-hard immediately. When I confessed that, for some reason, I needed to be anally penetrated to get excited, she jumped out of bed and went to get her vibrator. She pushed me onto my back and shoved the vibrator up my ass. Then she turned it on and started working my nipples hard. I got real hard real fast. ‘You like that faggot boy? That get you excited?’ she yelled at me. Then, after a few minutes I came all over myself. She laughed at me and made me eat my own cum. Then she sat on my face and made me bring her off orally. I felt humiliated all over again. The next day, she brought home a bar to go through my tit and made me wear it all the time. I cried and begged her not to make me do that; I had to strip down at the troop barracks. She said she didn’t care. What’s more, she told me I have to keep my cock and balls shaved clean, as well as my butt hole. I have to keep my ass cleaned out so that she can rim me anytime she wants. She forced me to go out with only a leather vest covering my chest and a dog collar on. Then she sent me to a sex store to buy a double-ended dildo and a special belt. She also told me to buy some tit clamps with a long chain..”

“She puts the belt on, puts the dildo through the hole and then pushes me down on my back, or takes me doggie-style and fucks me. She puts the clamps on my tits and uses them like reins to torture my tits while she fucks me. She makes me whine and beg as she’s working me toward orgasm, then I have to howl like a dog when I come. She calls me her ‘pussy boy’ and her ‘dog’ and says that I’ll do what she wants or she’ll expose me to my troop. So I’m now her pussy boy; her dog. She tells me that when she’s ready for a baby, she’ll milk me for a sperm sample and inseminate herself because no pussy boy is going to put his faggot doggie dick in her. Then she goes out and finds other men when she says she wants a ‘real man’” At this point, his voice broke and he lowered his head.

Pull Over—Chapter 10

He wiped his eyes and coughed. “I swore I’d get even with whoever it was that had done this to me. Fortunately, they gave me back my own car. I remembered that I had a habit of writing the license plates of cars I pulled over on my notepad. I’ve found that to come in handy from time to time. Well I found the notepad with your plate on it. The last one I wrote down before my disappearance. I got your address and began my preparations. I broke into your house a few weeks ago and stole the ring, along with some other stuff, just to make it look more like a run-of-the-mill burglary. I’ll bet you never suspected your ring was gone, did you?” Wordlessly, I shook my head. I’d never even thought to look for it at the time. “Then I got some of the things I knew I’d need and make some discreet inquiries through the web to find the right place to get you permanently out of the way. Then all I had to do was wait for you to come driving by again. The arrest was the easy part. Now it’s payback time.”

I looked at him in horror, my mouth agape. What had I done to him? Now I appreciated the enormity of my folly and arrogance. I’d ruined his life for my own pleasure. I just stared at him until I found my voice. “What are you going to do to me?” I whispered hoarsely, half-knowing the answer, half-dreading it and half-wanting it. The man who now had me completely under his control looked at me with a mixture of anger and pain. “I’m going to make sure that you never do this to anyone again. I’ve already given you the word that will put you under my control. Now I’m going to destroy the ring you made so that it can’t be used on anyone else.” He took my ring off his finger and placed it on the floor. Then he took one of the free-weights and smashed it. The jewel shattered into a thousand pieces, scattering sparkling fragments and splinters of microchips around the room. “There,” he said. “That’s taken care of. Now it’s your turn.”

“Please Sir,” I begged, cowering. “Don’t kill me. Please don’t kill me.” He laughed a hard, amused laugh that made my blood run cold. “No, I’m not going to kill you. I’m not stupid and it would bring a lot less satisfaction than what I am going to do to you.” “Sir?” I quavered. “I’m going to turn you into a dog slave. I’ve already found someone who’s interested in buying you, provided you’re well on your way with your training.” If at all possible, my mouth fell open even further. But now, my cock was rising in response to the humiliation he was describing to me. “So I’m going to alter your appearance and train you to be a good dog. Then, when I think you’re ready, I’ll put you under my control again and remove most of your memories. When I’m finished, I’ll ship you off to your new life with your new Master. How’s that sound, dog?” I didn’t know what to say. My mouth just flapped. “I-I-I. Please Sir. Please don’t do this to me. Please.” By now, I was weeping. “I’m sorry Sir. Please forgive me. Please. I wanted you to live with me. I wanted someone to love me. Please Sir. Couldn’t you forgive me?” Again, he laughed that hard laugh. “Forgive you? Forgive you? You’ve completely fuck up my life. You never asked me if I wanted to be with you. I’m straight. I like women. I don’t want to be with a man. And just because you planted a response in my brain that makes me need it up the ass to get off doesn’t make me gay. Now I’m the sex slave of a woman. At least that much is OK. She’s a woman and she knows how to get me off. But I’ll pay the price the rest of my life. So forgive you? I don’t think so.” These last words he spat out and then literally spat in my face. The spit mixed with my tears. “You are pitiful. But at least the world will be a little safer when I’m finished with you. Now come on!”

He jerked me to my feet and dragged me upstairs. He pulled me into my bathroom and seated me on the john. I had a large sitz tub for my bath and he proceeded to fill it with hot water into which he dumped what smelled like powdered herbs. “I got these from a herbalist. He assures me that sitting in this for half-an-hour will permanently remove all the hair from your body.” I felt a thrill of excitement and fear run up and down my spine. He was serious; he was going to turn me into a dog. And he was going to do most of the process while I was still self-aware. My cock was leaking by now, drooling onto the toilet seat upon which I sat. I’d never been aware of how much I wanted to be controlled by another man. Unwittingly, Officer Conner had found my greatest desire.

When the tub was full, he pulled me to my feet and unlocked one cuff, rapidly whipping my arms around in front of me and cuffing me again. Even if I’d had the presence of mind or had wanted to try and resist him, I didn’t have time to react. Then he half lifted me, half pushed me into the tub. The hot water stung my flesh as the herb-impregnated water touched my skin. I tried to stand and he pushed me back down. “Sit down!” he yelled. “You don’t get it, do you? The only place you’re going is where I tell you to go. I have complete control over you. One word and you’re my complete slave. So don’t even think about trying to resist me. Like they say in those space movies, resistance is futile. Now sit there and let this stuff do its work.” Then he went to the drawer and grabbed a pair of scissors and a plastic packet. He came back and began chopping the hair off my head. “You’re going to be a completely naked slave dog. That’s what your future Master wanted and it fit right in with my plans,” he said as he cut, sending my hair into the tub. When he was finished, he took the packet, opened it and squeezed the pasty contents onto the ragged stubble on my head. “This has the same ingredients as the powder I put in the tub. It’ll completely and permanently remove the hair from your head.” I sat there, my head hung in humiliation, staring at the hair from my head floating on the surface of the water. As I watched, I saw the hair on my body; my chest, my crotch, my legs and arms appearing to thicken as though being treated with a conditioner. Then, to my horror, the hair began to break loose from the follicles and float up to join the hair from my head. My body was being denuded and all I could do was sit there and watch.

While the paste on my head worked, he sat on the toilet seat, watching me. “You know, you had a great thing with that ring. You could have done a lot of good in the world. But you decided to use it for your own selfish purposes. You showed what you really are. So I’m going to make sure that you never do that to anyone again. You’re too dangerous to be left loose. So as of now, you’re not your own any more. For the time beng, you’re mine. I’m your Master. Then, when you’re ready, I’ll send you to your next Master. If you’re lucky, he’ll keep you for the rest of your life. But I wouldn’t count on that. He gets tired of his dogs and sells them to other Masters. So you’ll probably have several before you’re finished. Hopefully, for your sake, none of them decides to have you put down when you get to be old.” He gave a grim chuckle and I felt a chill despite the hot water.

Finally, all of the hair was gone from my body. He told me he’d left my beard because my next Master didn’t want his dogs looking completely like over-grown boys. A sign of facial hair was a reminder that his dogs were men, not boys, even though they thought of themselves as nothing more than boys or dogs.

He rinsed the paste off my head and drained the tub. As the water-level dropped around my body, the hair floating in it clung to my trunk and limbs, giving the illusion that I was still a normal man. When the water was drained, he pulled me out of the tub and pushed me into the shower, turning on the cold water. I yelled as the cold spray hit my body. All the hair that had coated my body was rinsed off me and onto the floor. “Use the soap,” he ordered. “You need to get the chemicals off your skin. We don’t want you breaking out now do we?” “Yes Sir, I mean no Sir,” I gasped as I grabbed the bar of soap. This was the first time I’d touched my now hairless skin. It felt so strange and so sensual. My previously hairy chest was denuded, as was my belly, crotch, legs, arms, armpits and ass crack. I was completely stripped of my manhood. “Don’t forget your head,” he reminded me. “Just use the soap. You won’t need shampoo again.” I rubbed the bar of soap over my smooth head and realized the truth of what he’d said. Where there had been a healthy head of dark brown hair was now a bald pate. Only my face had hair on it.

I rinsed the soap from my body and climbed out of the shower. He threw me a towel and ordered me to dry off. When I had a hard time drying my back because of the cuffs, he came to me with the keys. “Now remember. Don’t try anything. I have the control so you might just as well get used to it. Even if you get away from me, no matter where you go, I’ll track you down. And when I catch you, you’ll be the sorriest dog that ever walked the earth. Do I make myself clear?” “Yes Sir,” I answered, hanging my head in recognition of the truth of his words.

When he’d take the cuffs off me, I flipped the towel over my back to finish drying off. Then I caught a glimpse of myself in the full-length mirror. What looked back at me was a naked man-boy. My cock and balls looked huge, so exposed and naked were they. I could scarcely tell it was me, so different did I look. There was no trace of hair anywhere on my body except for the slight growth of beard and my eyebrows. My entire body glistened and the muscles rippled under my skin. My cock surged up in answer to what my eyes saw.

“OK boy. It’s time for bed. That’s enough for one night. Tomorrow we’ll continue with the processing. Come on!” With that, he dragged me back downstairs and cuffed me to the bed. Then he pulled out the CB2000. “Remember this?” he grinned. “It’s yours for keeps now. You probably won’t be spending too much time without it.” He laughed as he unlocked the padlock and slid the rings apart. Then he pushed and pulled my balls through the cock ring. Next, he folded my firm cock and pushed my dick head under the ring. When the tip protruded from the other side, he pulled and pushed on it until my cock head was all the way through. Then he grabbed the head and pulled the shaft through the ring until the ring was seated behind my cock and balls. Then he slid the ring with the cock-cage over my erect penis, lining up the pins and locked it in place. Finally he tied my feet to the foot of the bed and walked to the door. “Sleep well,” he grinned, flipped off the light and left me alone.

To be continued.