The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

All rights to this work belong to the author, regardless of the alias from which they are writing under. The author grants extensive permissions to reproduce the work; however any changes made (including body, appropriations and disclaimers) should be pre-approved by the author.

Think of all the disclaimers you have ever read and then multiply that by ten. The content may contain nudity, sex, violence or other practises which might offend the reader... please take responsibility for your own actions.

Thanks for all the feedback on Possessing Katy’s breasts, some of it was really quite memorable. If you would like to comment on this story please feel free to email me at .

* * *

The queen has arrived

I was washing my hands in the restaurant bathroom when in walked a beautiful stranger, her long dark hair trailing over her long casual white dress, a small rose tying her hair back for effect. Somehow I noticed her breasts peeking out of a well defined cleavage line, before I looked into those dark brown eyes.

“Hi” she said with a smile, “I haven’t seen you around here before?”

“No it’s my first time, but I’m only here to wait for some friends” I replied as she walked behind me.

I turned back to my reflection in the bathroom mirror and saw her, gazing at me from behind. I saw her pretty face, those large red lips making a wonderfully open smile. Her long straight hair flowed around her head giving it a perfect symmetrical look.

“Why wait” she said in a voice that seemed slightly distorted as the two of us made total eye contact.

Looking into those beautifully dark brown eyes I saw a light come from nowhere. Her beautiful face was bathed in a gloriously heavenly glow while I relaxed, head leaning to one side as I stared at her with glassy eyes. I felt confused, my mind finding it difficult to think as new memories started to spin around in my head.

“Why can’t I be your friends” the stranger said, her words echoing around inside my head.

“Who are you?” I asked in a dreamy state, thoughts struggling to emerge from the colourful swirl that was my mind.

“Remember me, remember only me” she said as I felt my mind being caressed, altered and shaped into something new. My consciousness began to drift off somewhere else, into the care of this beautiful woman.

Some time passed before I blinked awake again to see an old friend standing in front of me. “Hi Trish” I said recognising her, “fancy meeting you here after all these years”.

“You to” she said, greeting me in return as we put our arms around each other and hugged.

“Wow, back in our college days we were always on top of each other” I said, remembering how it used to make all the boys jealous. It felt good to be in her loving arms again. As we embraced, I didn’t want to let her go.

“Yea, those days were great. You still think of me, don’t you?” she asked, a little unsure of herself while her shapely breasts poked out from between our embrace.

“Of course I do” I reassured, holding her tighter and remembering all those lonely nights since we were room mates, fingering myself to her memory. Somehow after our spent time together, the men in my life never seemed to live up to my expectations.

“Me too” she smiled, while pressing her breasts against me even more. “I’d always hoped we would run into each other again” her eyes conveying a sense of need, of naughtyness.

“Yea I don’t know why we lost contact” I said, needing her, having been without her loving touch for so long. I looked around, seeing that the bathroom was currently empty so I said “How about once more for old time’s sake?”

“Sure, why not” she said with a smile as we passionately kissed and disappeared into a cubicle together, our arms all over each other as we worked to make up lost time.

* * *

I looked out of the palace window at the sunset across the great desert, watching my fellow villagers work the irrigation system that brought us such wealth. In the near were green fields yielding their crop and somewhere, just out of sight would be my family reaping the benefits brought to us by our Queen.

Our Queen: the woman who came, bringing such wonderful technology to our hungry village, turning our once dry land into prosperity.

It’s impossible to describe how grateful we are to her, other than to say that I was a gift, one of the most beautiful in the village given as thanks to serve her, to pleasure her, to love her.

I was a simple village girl, uneducated. Sexual taboos were unheard of in our tribe.

I would gladly serve her, do anything she asked. Just like my sister, as I call her now, sitting across from me on the royal bed. Her dark features and beautiful dark hair reflecting my own. We wore small flowers around our necks, nothing else. We were virgin, only the queen would touch us.

The Queen entered the royal chambers, her robes flowing off her beautiful body as she approached us kneeling on the royal bed. I admired her perfectly formed breasts and long healthy legs as she sat on the bed, attended to by us: her womanly servants. My sister removed the red flower that held her hair as I began to massage her shoulders. My attention moving down her back with loving touches, as she turned to face my sister, reached out and passionately kissed her.

How I envied my sister for receiving that first kiss.

I moved closer, wrapped my arms around my queen’s breasts in a loving embrace, being ready to show my boundless love for her.

The phone rang.

The soft candlelight colours suddenly changed to halogen lights illuminating the soft furnishings of a small city hotel room.

I was startled, afraid.

Our queen got up and answered the phone, I had no idea how I knew what that device was called. This scared me more.

I remained on the bed and looked around, my sister was now replaced by a naked white woman with blond hair, she looked as afraid as I felt.

“Hello” our Queen said to the caller as I looked back at her, still as beautiful, the only thing that hadn’t changed in this new nightmare world.

“Hold on a second” she said looking back at back at my fearful eyes, before smiling a disappointed smile and slowly waved her arm across the bed.

I looked over at my Mexican co-worker, wearing her pretty maid outfit as we worked the hotel room. We quickly made the bed together, helping each other with the large white bed sheets before she left to clean the bathroom.

The woman remained on the phone, while I dusted the furnishings. As I worked I found her English difficult to understand, something about someone needing a bit of her special kind of help. The lives of our guests were none of my business, but it was always good to practice my English listening skills. I didn’t want to be stuck working as a hotel maid forever in this country.

A short while later I looked up to see that she was off the phone with a bunch of hundred dollar bills in her hand. She gave them to me. I took them gladly before I realised that they were more than just a tip. I looked back at her quizzically.

“For a night with you” she said, her eyes showing northing but desire.

I was shocked at this woman. A lesbian I was not.

But I looked at the money in my hands, enough to pay off our debts and my families rent for a few months. I was not a whore, that’s why I took this crappy job. But I was beautiful, and so was she and the offer was tempting. I wouldn’t have to tell where I got the extra money.

Slowly, cautiously, I unbuttoned my top to reveal my perky breasts.

She smiled as my maid outfit easily slid off my slender frame, my white bra and panties being all that separated me from nakedness.

The woman gently turned me around and unbuttoned my bra, as I slid my underwear down to my feet.

I could feel her warm hands touching my back, then my breasts, my waist, before a finger gently probed between my legs.

I was getting wet; the erotic smell of this woman was somehow driving me crazy. I relaxed in my lovers arms as I felt her naked breasts press against my back. Her soft caress making me shiver with anticipation as a hand grasped a breast while another touched me inside.

I held my breath, before letting out a soft moan.

This woman knew where to touch me, how to touch me. It was almost like she was a part of me.

I opened my eyes to see the bathroom door being open, in the doorway stood an expensive looking hooker. Her sexy swagger and her erotic lingerie worked to highlight her enormous breasts and exotic makeup.

She approached the two of us lovers who were now sitting on the bed and immediately began kissing me, her tongue working its way inside my mouth sending slivers of pleasure through my mind.

I reached out to grasp her, her enormous breasts filling my hands. I looked into her eyes and knew that we would enjoy pleasuring each other all night.

But then the woman parted us, beckoning the prostitutes head between her spread legs. The prostitute knew her work well as she gladly slid her tongue erotically along those long smooth legs until it was caressing the woman’s wet pussy. I on the other hand found myself passionately kissing the woman’s nipples, massaging her breasts as the relaxed on the bed as the two of us slowly worked her towards orgasm.

For tonight, she would be our queen.

The sun rose through the hotel window, I saw some tall buildings in the distance reflecting the yellow morning glow. By now I knew that my memories were false, that she had power over minds and that I was simply here plaything. I wasn’t even sure that this nightgown I was wearing really existed or that it was another illusion, like the many she had invented during our night together.

The other woman, the one who had spent the night believing she was a prostitute lay sleeping on the bed, a contented smile on her face.

The stranger, the woman who had been my Queen walked up behind me and gently held my waist.

I shivered for a second and then relaxed as I felt her smelling my hair.

“What is to become of me?” I asked, calmly looking out at this strange unfamiliar world.

“You will go home, when you leave this place will have no memory of me or your time spent here” she explained.

I looked around disappointed, looking into her deep dark eyes.

“You will become the person you were before, otherwise you will be missed” she said while running a perfect finger through my long hair.

I had no idea where I was, where I would go, but I was certain that my Queen loved me and that I would be safe.

“What about her?” I asked, indicating the pretty woman sleeping on the bed.

“She is mine. She has been mine for a long time now”.

“Why keep her, and not me?” I asked, feeling like a rejected child.

“Perhaps” she said, feeling sad for me “but right now this is impossible”.

“Please” I begged.

“Go” she commanded.

As I walked, I could feel my cherished memories fading, with new ones emerging, perhaps re-emerging? But there was one thing that I didn’t want to forget, one thing that I wanted to hold onto my whole life.

My love for my Queen