The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Queen’s College

md m/f

Lisa finds herself confronting her worst fear, her own hypno-fetish.

Queen’s College, Cambridge

“You’re not nervous?” the student union rep asked as I looked out on the stage that I’d be on in a few hours.

“Nope, not really. I’ve done this all over America, my only worry is that some English major in the audience is going to stand up and take me to task for my poor grammar,” I chuckled, “Or that my accent won’t fly, it’s like everyone here is part of a Shakespeare festival.”

“Hardly,” the man shook his head, “you’ve just been on campus too much. There’s places in London where you’ll be sure it’s not a old English.”

I nodded, “Well I’m sure it’ll be fine. You get American TV here, I’m sure the audience will adapt. It’s getting them to look past the funny way I talk and focus on the induction.”

“Well if you need anything let us know,” he said. I nodded and went back to my change room.

Lisa was nervous as she slipped into her evening clothes. Tight jeans and a low cut blouse went on over a simple plain white matching bra and panties. She checked herself out in the mirror once and then left the dorm.

“Hurry Lisa,” her friend Jennifer said anxiously, “we’re going to miss the show.”

“I don’t see why we’re going, it’s just a lame hypnotist. It’s all fake nonsense,” she said protesting. Secretly though her resistance to going to the show was not that she felt hypnosis was fake or hoaky, but rather she was worried that her secret fetish would be revealed. For the last few months she had been going to a website that collected erotic mind control stories, and hypnosis had been her favorite method of mind control from the stories. Her secret fear was that her arousal during the show would seep right through her panties and show through her jeans.

“Whatever,” Jennifer said, “if it’s fake then there’s no worries. You dragged me to that stupid standup show. Besides Brian’s going and I’d really like to spend sometime with him tonight.”

Lisa nodded, trying to look exasperated by her friend’s eagerness, hoping to hide her own nervousness.

The campus club was packed when the two friends arrived, and they soon found a table beside Jennifer’s new crush Brian and a few of his friends. Lisa brushed her brown hair back behind her shoulders, keeping it out of her brown eyes. There was a U2 album playing for a bit before the newest Blur disc started. She couldn’t get involved in any of the small talk, as she was trying to keep from thinking about the hypnotist swinging a watch in front of her eyes.

Suddenly the music stopped right in the middle of “Parklife” and the lights dimmed. Out stepped a tall man with broad shoulders and dark hair closely cropped hair. He was wearing a dark suit and a jacket.

“Greetings,” he said, his voice coming out of the speakers around the room, “my name is Richard Gaze and I’m your stage hypnotist for this evening. Now I have a few things to say about hypnosis. Hypnosis can not make anyone do anything they do not want to, so if you’re sitting there worried that I’m going to swing a pocket watch and have you making out with your sister then you can relax.”

The crowd chuckled, nervously. Lisa smiled, relaxing a little. Everyone had said that, that hypnosis could not make anyone do anything they did not want to do, and it was reassuring to hear that.

“Now please can I get a few people to come up and sit in these seats on the stage here? First ten people up get to experience something totally new and unique and will be an important part of my show tonight.”

“Lisa you should go,” Jennifer nudged her, “I’m going” Jennifer got up and headed towards the stage.”

“Good,” the hypnotist said, “thanks for coming. My name is Richard Gaze and I’m going to hypnotize these nice people into putting on quite a show. Now everyone on the stage just relax. Focus on my voice and relax.”

The lights dimmed a bit more and the hypnotist went to the side stage and pulled out a cart. On it Lisa saw was a spiral, slowly rotating and illuminated by a light underneath. Even from her angle near the middle of the room she felt it drawing her eyes, her mind already programmed by reading story after story of women falling under...

“Relax and gaze into the spiral, let your eyes relax as it turns, round and round. Relax as it draws you eyes to the centre, relax and focus... relax...”

Lisa felt her body begin to relax, she also felt herself growing wet as all the memories of stories came to her mind. She shook her head, trying to break from the trance that was playing at her mind. It was like her mind had become fogged up, and it took a real effort to break free.

On stage she saw Jennifer’s arms go limp and fall to her side. The other men and women too were becoming still and relaxed. Totally entranced, totally... relaxed. She took a drink of her wine and tried to keep herself tense, fight the desire to just give away.

The induction lasted about ten minutes, and Lisa was amazed she managed to fight it off. While the people on the stage were starting the act, dancing like Madonna and singing like Elvis, she snuck to the bathroom and locked herself in a cubical. Her panties were soaked, and she was lucky they hadn’t started soaking through her jeans. She took them off, and held them under the air powered hands dryer to dry them off, then stuck them into her purse.

She found her way back to the table. The rest of the show was not nearly as interesting as the induction. She had seen the sorts of things that hypnotists made their subjects do on television. People acting like idiots wasn’t anything that interested her, she could see that any Friday night on the streets by the nightclubs.

“Everyone give a big round of applause to my subjects and your performers for the evening,” Richard Gaze said, and everyone in the crowd cheered. Lisa watched as he went to each individual person and whispered in his or her ear. She shuddered again with arousal as her mind played over all the possibilities of what he could be commanding them to do. One by one they woke up.

Jennifer made her way back to the table, “Lisa that was amazing you should have volunteered. You’d totally love it, it was so relaxing, and it was like being totally detached. I watched myself doing all that weird stuff, but it felt really good.”

Lisa nodded, “Okay well let’s go home.”

“No way I totally want to go to his change room. I know one of the student union guys, I can totally get us in to see him. You should really try it,” she said.

Lisa was about to shake her head but something made her nod, “Okay. Fine we’ll go see him.”

Jennifer flirted with the guy she knew at the SU, and they were escorted to his room. Jennifer knocked on the door and then stepped back, “This is going to be great. You’ll see, he was really cute up close. Totally hotter than Brian.”

There was a moment of silence as Lisa did not know how to respond to that and then the door opened. Standing there was Richard Gaze. Lisa recognized him immediately from the posters and from the stage that night. He had dark eyes, compelling eyes. She could just imagine looking into them and falling...

“Jennifer, hello. Nice to see you again,” he said standing back from the door.

“This is my friend Lisa. I thought maybe you could give us another demonstration? I mean it was so nice being hypnotized that I,” Jennifer went silent as she caught sight of the spiral in his room. Hey gaze fixed on it.

“The spiral does that if they’ve been hypnotized before,” Richard said smiling at Lisa. “Why don’t you both come in. There’s a nice comfortable couch in here that you can sit on. I’ll show you a few tricks with your really suggestible friend here,” he said.

“Okay, I guess.” The pair stepped in, Richard guiding Jennifer to the couch. Lisa sat next to her, trying not to look at the spiral.

“Jennifer,” Richard said, “just relax and remember being on the stage. Remember the spiral and drop back into hypnosis now.” He snapped his fingers and Lisa’s friend closed her eyes and fell back into the couch. Richard smiled, “Jennifer now I want you to just relax and ignore anything that goes on in this room until I touch your knee and say your name. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl, now relax.”

The hypnotist turned to Lisa and smiled, “Sorry about her. Some people really take to hypnosis. It’s a bit addictive. It’s not unusual for someone to seek me out after a show to drop into trance once more. I usually drop them back into trance and then send them on their way.”

“However I’d like to get to know you a bit more, usually they don’t bring in their beautiful friends,” he said smiling.

“Well I just... ummm... didn’t want to leave her alone,” Lisa said feeling her hands shaking.

“Didn’t want me to take advantage of her, her open and suggestible mind. Didn’t want me to make her my sex slave?” he asked.

Lisa nodded, swallowing.

“Well don’t worry I won’t do that. You’ve been reading too many stories. Besides I’d much rather have you as my hypnotized sex slave,” he said.

“What?” Lisa said, stiffening, feeling herself grow wetter now.

Richard laughed, “I’m kidding. But I’m going to hypnotize you now, I can tell you want it. Just relax, it’s really a blissful experience. Just look into my eyes, I really like your eyes. I really like your deep brown eyes, do me the pleasure of allowing me to gaze into your eyes.”

Lisa nodded, finding him starring intently into her eyes. He reached up and pushed back a strand of her dark hair, and then running his fingers down her olive coloured skin. He had dark eyes, deep eyes. Strong and powerful.

“Now you don’t have to do anything,” he said, “just let me look into your pretty eyes. You’ll just relax and let everything happen to you. You even can try to resist a little. You can try not to relax, but as you look into my eyes you’ll find that there’s no way to resist your breathing slowing down and your muscles starting to loosen.”

“Breathing slowing, relaxing,” Richard continued, “your arms growing wooden, your hands growing heavy, your mind focused only on my eyes. Relaxing.”

Lisa’s hands relaxed letting her purse drop to the floor. The sound drew Richard’s eyes down, breaking his gaze. Lisa blinked as she tried to wake herself up. She had fallen into a light trance already and everything seemed so heavy and so foggy. Richard bent down and picked up her panties, which had fallen out.

He held them up and smiled, “I think maybe I’m not the only one who is getting turned on right now. Right now you’re in a trance, you’re open to my suggestion. You will answer my questions honestly, it won’t even occur to you to lie. Are you growing wet right now, being hypnotized?”

Lisa did not even think about answering, “Yes.”

Richard smiled, moving close to her. She could feel his warm breath on her face, her neck. His eyes once again filled her vision. “Relax Lisa, you will enjoy this so much. Let yourself continue to fall into my eyes, continue to relax. Right now you can feel your eyelids start to grow heavy, start to grow heavy.”

Lisa swallowed again, her eyes were starting to flicker. Every time they closed they stayed shut a bit longer, and opening them was so hard. When she’s open them it seemed that his eyes were just a bit closer, just a bit larger and deeper.

“Soon Lisa I’m going to count to three, when I reach three you will no longer be able to keep your eyes open, they’ll close down and you’ll just melt into the bliss of hypnotic slumber.”

“Deeper, more relaxed, breathing slower, slower and one, deep, two, hypnotized, three sleep.”

Lisa’s eyes slid closed and her head fell forward hitting her chest. Richard gave her a slight push and she fell back into the couch, “Now Lisa please listen close I have some suggestions for you, my little hypnotized girl.”

Lisa’s eyes opened. She looked at Richard, remembering nothing that had occurred from the moment that Jennifer and her had sat down. Remembering nothing of being so deeply relaxed.

“So Lisa, how often do you go out at night with your panties in your purse?” Richard asked, grinning.

Lisa turned a bright shade of red as she looked down at her purse in her lap. The purse was open and her wet panties were clearly visible. She blushed even more, wanting to run out of the room.

“I’m... I just... oh...”

Richard smiled, “Don’t worry. I carry women’s panties in my purse all the time.”

Lisa giggled at that, the joke helping her to relax.

“Now Lisa, do you remember me hypnotizing you?” Richard asked.

Lisa felt her stomach fall, had he? Had she been? She shook her head.

“Well then, do you want to try and experiment with a few post-hypnotic suggestions?” he asked, “See if I really have total and complete control over your body? See if you respond to my every command?”

Lisa nodded, “Yes. Let’s try.... Prove to me that you’ve hypnotized me, because I don’t, I don’t believe you.” She told herself that there was no way he could have done that. They had just sat down and unlike Jennifer she had not been on the stage starring into the spiral.

“Okay, well I’ve given you a post hypnotic suggestion that whenever I tell you to do something and snap my fingers after that you’ll be hypnotically compelled to carry out that suggestion,” Richard said.

Lisa swallowed again, her hand darted to the front of her jeans, feeling the outside growing wet. Richard’s eyes followed the hand and he smiled.

“First off Lisa, please remove your blouse,” Richard said.

Lisa felt her hand go to the blouse’s buttons, then she pulled them back pleased that she had resisted. Then Richard snapped his fingers and her arms moved again, this time resisting did not even enter her mind. It wasn’t even that she couldn’t resist, it was just that she did not even think about it. Following his order just seemed natural.

“Good girl, you’re doing so well. You don’t want to resist, you just want to live out your dream of being a hypnotized slave,” Richard said, “Say I’m a hypnotized slave.”

Snap.

Lisa heard herself respond, “I’m a hypnotized slave.”

Richard reached over and took the blouse from her. He let his hand brush against her skin, and he smiled, holding back from doing more. “Now Lisa my hypnotized slave remove your bra.”

Snap.

Lisa unfastened her bra and Richard took that from her hands. He then handed her the blouse.

“Lisa, I’m going to wake up Jennifer in a moment. You will put your blouse back on and not tell her anything that happened. However in two hours you will come to my hotel room, you will not be able to resist and you will not tell anyone you are coming. Then you can collect your panties and bra.”

Snap.

He handed the blouse back to Lisa and then woke up Jennifer. “Now ladies, I’ve got to go but thank you for stopping by.”

Lisa smiled, “Oh it was our pleasure.”

The two women returned to their dorm, Jennifer talking a mile a minute about the show and how dreamy the hypnotist was. Lisa was silent, her mind playing over what she remembered. She had sat down and all of a sudden had been compelled to obey him, but when had he hypnotized her?

In her room, alone at last, Lisa had to masturbate. She had spent the last three hours so turned on that she had no real choice, her body needed the release. Laying on her bed, her wet jeans on the floor she realized that she had to get going. Not showing up at his hotel had not even crossed her mind, it was a command and she would obey it.

What to wear? She looked at her clothes, she didn’t have a lot of fancy stuff, it was hard on a student budget, but she wanted... what to dress special for her master? Was he her master? She sat down on her bed and thought about that, she did what he wanted, he had somehow at some point hypnotized her.

First off, she realized, she needed underwear. This time she went with a black pair of silk panties, the kind she always wore when she wanted to feel particularly sexy. She found a black strapless bra, and then her favorite dress. It was a long black cocktail dress, with a slit up the left leg and a neckline that came just a few inches from the start of her bra.

Once dressed she redid her makeup and snuck out of the dorm, careful not to be spotted by Jennifer who was in their shared kitchen making some food. Lisa took a cab to the hotel, and without even needing to be told which room was his, went to the tenth floor and knocked on the door.

For the second time that night he opened the door and looked her over. “Lisa, welcome. I’ve been expecting you, I was about to start hypnotizing the hotel maid if you hadn’t shown up soon.”

Lisa stepped into his room and he closed the door. It was not a particularly large room, but it had a Queen sized bed, an armchair and a separate bathroom. Plus a nice balcony that overlooked the small university town. He put his hands on her back as he guided her into the room.

“When did you hypnotize me?” Lisa blurted out, blushing after she said it, “I mean I don’t remember you waving a watch in front of my eyes, but I think we both know you did at some point.”

Richard smiled, he was wearing a t-shirt with the name of a NHL hockey team on it, and loose jeans. “Well you mean like this watch?”

He reached into his jeans and pulled out a small gold pocket watch. Lisa nodded, but found her eyes following it as he spun it gently holding it just above her eye line. She had to look up, straining her eyes, to follow it as it spun around.

“Yeah, I mean I don’t remember you pulling that out and saying, ‘Watch the watch’,” she said, her eyes still following the watch.

“But yet your eyes do follow the watch,” he said lowering his voice, placing his hand on her shoulder, “you respond to it naturally, your reading has already programmed you to be high responsive to the clichés of hypnosis. As you watch the watch, your eyes grow heavy, your breathing grows deeper and slower and your mind starts to fade away as you focus on the watch, my voice and how heavy and hypnotized you are becoming.”

Lisa had gone still, her hands which had been nervously fiddling with her purse stopped and fell limp to her sides. Having surrendered to hypnosis once already that evening her body and mind were much more willing to embrace its comfort again. Her head started to tilt to the side, and roll a bit as her eyes followed the watch.

Richard smiled, the sight of a beautiful girl falling deeply under his power was the world’s greatest turn on to him. More then sex, more than sheer nudity, the sight of his evening’s play thing starring ahead vacantly at the watch as his voice poured in her ear like sweet nectar was what did it for him.

Keeping the watch spinning Richard reached down and stroked one of her wrists, “The wrist that I am touching now, right now I want you think about that wrist. I am now tying a helium balloon to that wrist, there’s no need to look away from the watch, but you can feel the string tighten around your wrist now. And slowly the helium balloon is being filled with more and more helium, and with each passing moment that arm is growing lighter and lighter as it is pulled up by the string on your wrist.”

Lisa knew the test for hypnotic depth with the string and the balloon. She had seen pictures of women tranced out with their arms hanging in mid-air, and she even thought through the fog that was clouding her mind, “This is a trick, a hypnotic trick there is no balloon.”

But the felt the string and then felt the tug on her wrist. She didn’t take her eyes off the watch, it was so pretty, so enthralling. She was a helpless girl hypnotized by the powerful stage hypnotist, but even as she thought about how the balloon was all in her mind she realized at the exact moment that there was a real balloon pulling her arm up and up. She could not explain or even consider the contradiction of those two thoughts, but sure enough slowly her arm raised inch by inch until it was above her shoulders and her hand hung down from her limp wrist.

Richard moved slightly, opening her hand with his free one and then placing the watch chain in it and closing it. “Now I want you to hold onto the watch. All hypnosis is self-hypnosis, and you are now going to hypnotize yourself by holding the watch and spinning it. Your eyes fixed to it, and your hand spinning it and putting you deeper and deeper into a trance.”

“Now Lisa I want you to imagine two things for me. First I want you to imagine a string going from here,” he tapped the centre of her forehead, “to the centre of the watch. Going from your mind to the centre of the watch. With each twist and turn of the watch it pulls a little more string from the centre of your mind into the watch, do you see that now?”

Lisa was amazed at the sight of a single thread of string that seemed to come out of the top of her head and flow perfectly into the watch. As it reached the watch it disappeared from sight, but she saw it perfectly. She murmured drowsily, “Yes.”

“Good, now Lisa that string is in fact your mind, your thoughts and your cares. With each twist of the watch you are allowing your thoughts and your cares and all your troubles to be pulled from your full and foggy mind into the watch and away from you. When we are done your mind will be perfectly empty and then you will be perfect, perfectly obedient, perfectly hypnotized. You want that don’t you?”

Lisa swallowed again, and started to say yes, but shut her mouth. A part of her was still holding her back, keeping her from falling as deeply as the hypnotist wanted her to fall.

Richard saw the struggle and smiled, “Don’t worry about answering right now. I want you to do one more thing, imagine one more thing as you watch your mind being pulled out from your head, as you watch your will drift off like string.”

“I want you to think of all the reasons you do not want to fall into a deep hypnotic sleep right now. All the reasons you are trying to resist me now. Now I want you to assign each of those reasons, those silly reasons, to a piece of clothing or jewelry you are wearing. Imagine your bra becoming a reason, your dress becoming a reason, the necklace on your neck, the bracelet on your wrist and your panties. Let them all represent a reason for resisting me and nod your head when you see that in your mind.”

Lisa thought of the main reasons she was resisting and could easily associate them with an item of clothing. It seemed like a silly thing to do, but her mind was a fog and she was so focused on the watch that it was just easier to go along with what he wanted. She nodded.

Richard reached down and stroked her bare arm, “Now Lisa as we continue my hands are going to touch your body. Anywhere I touch will feel warm and comfortable, like I am spreading warm relaxing mud in a mud bath on your body. It will feel so pleasant, and so comfortable that just my touch will help you fall deeper into a trance. And like a really good mud bath, my hands will go anywhere on your body, and you will not feel uncomfortable or embarrassed.”

Lisa felt the warm feeling he’d described on her arm. She felt warm goo on her arm and any tension that had been in the arm melted away. Richard lifted her hand and began to undo her braclet.

“Lisa tell me what reason for resistance does this represent?” he asked.

“You’ll make me do things I don’t want to do... bad things....” She said quietly.

Richard unfastened it and let it fall to the floor, “No Lisa I will not. A hypnotist can not make you do anything you did not want to do before, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“So anything you do after submitting to my will you always wanted to do, it was your idea,” he said.

Lisa nodded, it made senses, all hypnosis was self-hypnosis. She was holding the watch hypnotizing herself; anything that happened was her own idea, her own doing. She felt herself relax a bit more as that reason for resisting fell to the ground with her bracelet.

Richard knelt down and put his hands on Lisa’s bare legs, reaching under her dress. He began to run his hands up her legs and noticed her sigh as she experienced the suggested warmth and relaxation. He got to her panties, and felt their wetness. He slid his fingers between the silk and her smooth tan skin and began to slowly pull them away from her and down. “What reason for resistance do these represent Lisa?”

“My mom... would be... ashamed,” she said quietly.

“Your mother is not here Lisa. Besides she would not be ashamed of you doing what you wanted, and hypnosis is simply what you want to do. She wants you to be happy, and this is making you so very happy isn’t it?”

Lisa sighed, “Yes.” She felt the warm relaxing mud lapping at her buttocks, her legs, and as Richard slowly slid one finger into her she felt it enter her womanhood. She moaned, but kept her body still her eyes fixed on the watch. And as Richard let her panties fall to the ground all thoughts of her mother fell away.

Richard stood up and looked her over again, wanting nothing more than to draw out her induction all night. Still he was reaching the point where he wanted relief and so he knew that getting her fully hypnotized was going to have to happen soon or he’d have to go into the bathroom and use his hands.

He studied the black dress she wore for a minute, finding that it was tied at the back with a string holding it closed. As he undid the string her questioned her about the dress and its significance.

“I don’t want to be... a slut...” she said.

“Lisa, you are not a slut, and you could never be. Sex is natural, hypnosis is natural. Both are a part of nature, they’re in our genes. There is nothing wrong with allowing a strong dominant man help you focus your mind, help you forget your worries and relax totally. There is nothing dirty or wrong about letting a man who can bring you such bliss, who holds such power over you, about letting this man, your master use your body as God intended it. As you think Lisa you can think of nothing wrong with that can you?”

Lisa thought for a moment, a slow process now as she had been watching the string of her brain being pulled away from her for over ten minutes. Richard’s words made sense, it was natural for her to be hypnotized. The girls in the stories were hypnotized because they were girls and the hypnotist was a man, a powerful dominant man like Richard. It was natural for her to obey a man, like her grandmother had obeyed her grandfather because he was a man, like women had always obeyed their hypnotist.

“No.”

Richard untied the knot and let the dress fall away from her shoulders and down to her feet. She now stood there only in her bra. Richard ran his hands down her shoulders and began to unfasten the bra.

“I am not going to ask about this reason Lisa, because you know there is no good reason to resist. This is silly, the reason that this bra represents is silly and as your mind now empties completely of all thoughts and worries the bra drops to the floor along with your last reason to resist, you last silly foolish reason to resist,” Richard said softly, leaning in close to her ear, his lips brushing her skin.

The bra dropped and the string was sucked completely and utterly into the watch. Lisa stood still for a second not thinking anything just starring ahead blankly, no more thoughts in her head than in that of a store mannequin. Richard surveyed the now naked beauty. He drank in her beautiful golden brown eyes unfocused as they followed the watch’s movement, her ran his hands up the smooth stomach and traced his fingers around the circumference of her nipples, and then with a firm shove pushed her backwards onto the bed and said loudly and with great authority, “Sleep.”

For Lisa everything went dark as a wave of sleep washed over her. She heard Richard’s voice coming to her from far away, and she heard herself responding but it was like two people speaking a foreign language to her gibberish and so difficult to follow. She felt herself sinking deeper and deeper into the bed, as though the mattress was made of a thick liquid that pulled her body down into darkness.

Lisa’s eyes opened at Richard’s command. She looked at him, and purred like a kitten seeing its first bowl of milk in a week. “Master,” she said in a low sexy voice, standing up.

Richard smiled, as she pushed her naked body against his clothed one and her hands began to undress him making them equals in attire if not in control. Even though she seemed awake Richard could see the glassy vacant look that indicated she was still in a light trance, her reality warped and twisted to suit his own desire, which for tonight happily matched her own secret desires.

He felt her brush his cock as his jeans fell to the ground. Their lips met, and his tongue entered her inviting mouth. His hands roamed her body, stopping at points of interest like a family on a mini-van on a road trip. They fell to the bed, Richard using post-hypnotic words to bring her level of pleasure higher, and higher past what any normal man could ever offer. And as he reached the long delayed climax, feeling himself empty into her, with but a word he gave her pleasure more than she had known.

Tired from a long day of preperation and performance followed by seduction Richard relaxed in her arms, giving her the suggestion for sleep. He watched her struggle briefly, and then succumb to it laying back into the pillows. He smiled and closed his own eyes, accepting sleep himself.