The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Queen’s College Revisited

MD M/F

Author’s Note: This is continued on from the events of Queen’s College.

Now

James dropped the squash into reusable Marks & Spencer bag as Lisa paid the farmer standing behind the table that served as his storefront for the day at the market. The vegetables for the night’s dinner now safely procured she allowed James to wrap his hand around hers. To avoid the November chill that had descended upon London she pushed their hands down into the pocket of his wool coat, leaning her body against his.

“So what are you cooking me?” she asked.

The Irish man laughed, his green eyes looking ahead as he guided her through the crowded market. “No chance of you cooking, love?” he asked, knowing that there was no way she was going to consent to that. No, to Lisa cooking was what people in restaurants did in exchange for money.

About to dash her boyfriend’s hopes of a home cooked meal like his Irish grandmother used to make, Lisa was interrupted by the sound of someone calling her name.

“Lisa,” the voice said.

Turning she saw a familiar face, though it had aged somewhat. Grey was just starting to appear on Richard Gaze’s temples. His eyes though, deep and blue, were just as she’d remembered. Catching herself before she gasped, or smiled or did anything completely inappropriate when meeting an ex-boyfriend with a current boyfriend, she nodded simply. A gesture of recognition that communicated little about how she felt seeing him.

“Richard,” she said, “hi. It’s good to see you, what are you doing in London?”

“I live here now. I went back to the US for a few years, but got a job job and they sent me over here,” Richard answered, his American accent standing out at the neighborhood farmer’s market which did not tend to attract foreign tourists. Smiling at James he extended a hand, “Hi, I’m Richard.”

James removed his and Lisa’s hands from his coat pocket and shook the American’s, “Pleasure to meet you. I’m James. How do you two know each other?”

Not one to get easily flustered Lisa took a second to try to think of how to phrase it exactly, feeling self-conscious as though both men were noticing her hesitation. She saw Richard raise an eyebrow, clearly leaving the explanation up to her. Then she noticed his eyes going down to her left hand and a solid gold band that was wrapped around the finger nearest her thumb.

It was subtle, yet clear that seeing it meant something to Richard, as he grinned a bit wider.

“Richard and I dated a bit. Back in uni,” Lisa explained, deciding on a version of the truth. Maybe one day she’d tell James the whole story, but not in a market in the middle of the street surrounded by weekend shoppers.

“Don’t worry, she dumped me,” Richard said.

James nodded. Lisa had dated people before him and that had not been a surprise to him the first time they’d bumped into a former flame. They both had a history and there was no point in being threatened by every man who had seen his girlfriend naked.

The three stood there awkwardly for a moment before Richard spoke up.

“Look I’d love to catch up. Michelle, my girlfriend, is coming back into town and she’s been bugging me to take her to the new Gordon Ramsay restaurant. We made reservations for tonight with another couple, but they’ve had to cancel. I know it’s short notice, but would you two like to come?” Richard asked, adding, “I mean I know Lisa isn’t cooking tonight.”

James laughed, “It’s up to you love.”

Lisa frowned, but not seeing anyway out of it and comforted somewhat by the fact that Richard had a girlfriend who would be attending, she nodded, “Sure sounds great.”

Then

“So?” Jessica asked, grinning from ear to ear.

“So what?” Lisa said, deflecting the question.

Jessica rolled her eyes, it was obvious that Lisa was taking the Walk of Shame, returning to her dorm room after a night spent off campus and in someone else’s bed. The fact that last night had also seen the two students attend a campus hypnosis show and they had gone back stage afterwards made Jessica even more curious. “Come on, I saw him first and then you end up sneaking out and…”

“I didn’t sneak out. I don’t live at home,” Lisa protested, blushing.

“Fine, play coy. But I want the details,” Jessica declared, “you’ll have to tell me how he made you his hypno-slave all night long.”

Lisa rolled her eyes and took a left, popping into the showers that were shared by every room on the floor of the dorm. A hot shower and a fresh change of clothes later she returned to her dorm room, ready to collapse on her bed and let the events of the past night sink in.

As she rounded the corner to where her dorm room was she stopped. Leaning against her door was the hypnotist from the night before, one Richard Gaze. The American had entranced her backstage after his show, and then given a post-hypnotic suggestion to come to his hotel room. The night had been unforgettable, even if she had been slightly worried that the hypnotist would wave his pocket watch and make her do just that.

“I thought you had a train to catch?” she asked, knowing that he was moving on to the next university and the next show.

Richard smiled, “Well I wanted to talk to you about that.”

Lisa opened the door to her dorm room and they entered. Richard closed the door behind them.

“Oh?”

“I want you to come. Take a week off school and travel around with me. I could use a beautiful assistant,” he said.

Lisa blushed, shaking her head, “I can’t.”

“Do you have exams?”

“No, but you know it’s hard to…” her voice trailed off as Richard had removed the silver pocket watch from the night before from his coat pocket and was dangling it from its chain, allowing it to swing in a lazy circle.

“It’s hard to worry about anything right now, isn’t it?” he asked, stepping closer.

Lisa’s dark brown eyes locked on the watch, her mouth fell open slightly as she nodded.

Richard paused and placed the watch back in his pocket. “I’m sorry Lisa, I just...I think you should come with me...and I could sit here and swing this watch back and forth” Richard gently swung the watch in front of Lisa’s eyes again watching as she focused on nothing but the watch, “or ask you to join me.” he said putting the watch back into his pocket.

When the watch slid back into his pocket Lisa smiled, “You know I’m doing well a few missed classes won’t hurt. Sure, just let me pack a suitcase and I’ll be ready to go.”

“Oh and Richard?” she said, “why don’t you and that watch come into my room, and we can both decide what type of underwear I should bring…”

Richard smiled and adjusted himself as he followed her into her room.

Now

“So what’s the story?” James asked as he adjusted his tie. Lisa had just stepped out of the shower and was toweling dry her hair as they prepared for their double date with her ex-boyfriend.

“Story? We broke up, we grew apart no big story,” she said, again not quite telling the truth.

James shrugged and picked up a toothbrush, “Just I’ve met your ex-boyfriends and it’s pretty obvious why they’re your ex-boyfriends. That one who was homeless…”

“He was an artist, not homeless,” Lisa objected.

“Sure, tell yourself that. Or the West Ham fan who couldn’t talk about anything other than football. I’m just saying within about thirty seconds of meeting your ex-boyfriends I know why you dumped them. Too short. Too loud. Not loud enough. What’s the deal with this guy?”

Lisa kissed his cheek, “Too American. He always needed to get his way.”

“You must have hated that,” James said, knowing that Lisa was the sort of person who liked to get her way. If anything she wore the pants in their relationship, and that had been a change for him. Yet she was worth changing for.

Across town Richard Gaze was also getting ready. His girlfriend Michelle had just finished unpacking from her trip to America and was lounging on the bed, watching him look at various pairs of shoes.

“They all look the same, black and leather.”

Richard shook his head, “There’s a lot of room for variety in the ‘black leather’ category.”

Michelle changed the subject, “You were a stage hypnotist? Why hasn’t that come up before now?”

“I don’t do it anymore. I don’t know, I suppose because I’m just not that person anymore. I didn’t like who I ended up,” he explained, not wanting to go into too much detail.

“Oh? This sounds juicy,” Michelle said rolling onto her stomach and propping her head up with her hands on her chin.

Richard shook his head, “I fucked up. Imagine if i could just snap my fingers and make you do anything I wanted.”

“Sounds sexy. I’d like you making me do anything you wanted. Any dirty little thought that went through your brain,” she said.

Richard looked at Michelle, spread out on his bed, wearing only an unbuttoned blouse and blue cotton panties. After Lisa he had sworn off using hypnosis in relationships and eventually had stopped using it altogether as he’d left stage performing and gotten what his mother called a “real job”. Still being in control, watching a woman fall deeply under his power, got him excited. Just the thought of it was making his cock hard.

He studied Michelle. Red hair and green eyes she was the stereotypical Scottish lass, a stark contrast to Lisa’s dark features. Michelle’s skin was pale, dotted with a dusting of freckles everywhere but her face. Against the black duvet cover she stood out like an angel fallen to Earth.

“I think you’re making it up,” she finally declared. Richard smirked, finally giving in to her coaxing and his urges. It was hard to argue with someone when all they wanted you to do was to feed your baser desires.

“I’m not. I can hypnotize you quite easily,” he said.

“Prove it.”

“Okay. Do you know why in America the phone numbers are seven digits?”

Michelle shook her head, “No, why?”

“Seven is what scientists have decided is the most things a person can keep track of. Anything more and your brain goes pop,” he said, making a gesture with his hand when he said the word ‘pop’ to indicate his brain exploding.

“Okay.”

“So I’m going to pop your brain. I’m going to tell you what to think about, and eventually you’ll just become a blank hypnotized girl,” he said.

Michelle laughed.

When he spoke next Richard’s voice dropped into his hypnotist tone. Deep, slow and commanding it carried an authority that displayed a confidence. Everything he said sounded as important and true as anything had ever been.

“I want you to think about the bed right now. Notice how your body feels against the duvet. The fabric against your body. The bed supporting your weight as you lie there calmly relaxing. Can you think and remember the bed?”

Michelle rolled around on the bed playfully, “Sure. Can do.”

“Okay now pay attention to your breathing as well. Feel the air going in and out of your lungs, in and out. Notice whether you’re breathing through your lips or your nose. Normally you can breath without thinking about it, but for now just focus on it. Can you remember your breathing and the bed?”

Michelle winked, “Sure. Bed and breathing. The two ’b’s.”

“Good Girl. Now I want you to notice my voice. That’s pretty easy, you were already listening to it before, so now you just need to focus on it a bit more. Listen to how deep it is, how I choose my words. Just listen to how it sounds. What are you focusing on now?”

“Your voice, the bed and my breathing,” she said.

Richard nodded.

“Now focus your eyes on something in the room. It could be anything, a spot on the wall, the lamp. My belt buckle, pick something and tell me what it is.”

Michelle scanned the room and chose, “Your belt buckle.”

“So what are you remembering?” he asked.

“Bed breathing, voice and belt buckle,” she said.

“That’s pretty easy isn’t it? Listening to my voice, following it. Feeling the comfortable, bed against your body, supporting you as you sink into it. Your breathing in and out, each breath a bit slower than the last,each breath drawing in a bit more deeply than the last. Now just focus on your body. Think about how comfortable it feels on the bed. How the muscles in your eyes start to grow tired as you watch the belt buckle. How your breathing slows as you take breaths in more deeply.”

Michelle was still now, her eyes fixed on the belt buckle that Richard wore. She was no longer fidgeting and moving about the bed.

“Now I want you to notice the sound of the clock. Most of the time you don’t even notice how it ticks, ticks, ticks, but now listen to it and pay close attention. Tick, tick,” Richard said talking about the analogue clock on his side of the bed.

“Now Michelle what are you thinking of?”

She blinked and made a frustrated face, frowning.

“It’s hard to remember isn’t it? You’re thinking of the bed comfortable and soft beneath you. You’re thinking of your breathing, growing more slow and relaxed. You’re thinking of my voice, deeply guiding you down. You’re thinking of my belt buckle, and how heavy your body is, tired and sleepy. You’re thinking of the clock, ticking. Tick. Tick. Wouldn’t it be nice to not think so much?”

“Yeah,” she breathed softly.

“Then allow your mind to forget about the sound of the clock. Just let that fade away. You only really need to hear my voice, all other sounds are a distraction. Just focus on that, let all other sounds fade away.”

She nodded.

“Now forget about your breathing. Just let it grow more deep, slow as you relax. No need to think about how deeply you are sinking or how you are breathing.”

Another nod and a whispered “Hmmm…”

“Forget now about the feel of the bed. It’s soft and you are sinking more deeply into it, but you don’t need to think about it, just sink more deeply now.”

Her arms which had been supporting her head fell limp, causing her head to fall to the bed. She was still staring at his belt buckle, but made no reaction to the movement.

“Now your eyes are so heavy, so tired that it’s okay to close them, let the belt buckle fade from your mind. Close them and focus on nothing but my voice. There is nothing but my voice.”

Without protest Michelle’s eyes closed. She was now completely limp.

“When I snap my fingers you will awaken. However once you do you will find that anytime I ask you to focus on my belt buckle you will sink deeply and return to this wonderful place of relaxation. Do you understand?”

She nodded.

“Good Girl. When you awaken you will feel so aroused, so turned on. Hypnosis is sexy. You will want to be hypnotized again and again,” he said.

Another nod.

Looking at the clock he realized they needed to leave soon for dinner. It was time to wake her up for now.

Then

Lisa had not anticipated being an assistant to a stage hypnotist would require eating so much junk food, or bad bar food. Richard was a perfectionist about the show, spending hours making sure sound and lighting levels met his stringent benchmarks for quality. He had explained that when a show relied so heavily on just the sound of his voice, he was going to make sure that his voice sounded really good.

That left her to study on her own, keeping up on the reading she was missing, and to explore the small colleges that they found themselves at. In another, less successful, life she may have gone to one of these schools. Thankfully she had done well on her exams and was able to go to a real school.

The shows were exciting, that was the part she loved. On stage herself she was able to watch closely how people slipped under, and catch the tricks that Richard employed to guide them down. It gave her appreciation for the art of hypnosis, and for Richard’s persuasive skills.

To her relief inviting women back to his dressing room did not seem to be a nightly occurrence, at least not when he had her. Instead after each show when the lights went out and they found themselves in their dressing room, they shared, they simply fucked. Sometimes she asked to be put under, sometimes he did without prompting. Sometimes she was even awake for it, able to direct him to pleasure more than simply her mind.

The last night, the night before she was to return to school and her normal life, was a surprise. With the applause still ringing in their ears Richard closed the door to the dressing room. It was a small cramped area, really more a small office about two dozen meters from the stage. A simple lock and a thin wood door was their only privacy.

Richard kissed her, wrapping his arms around her as soon as the door locked. Her hands went to her skirt, part of the uniform she had cobbled together to try to match his on-stage suits. He grabbed both of her hands in his larger one, holding them behind her back. Richard kissed Lisa’s neck, his tongue trailing up to her chin, then a series of small kisses to her ear.

“I have news,” he whispered, his one hand still holding hers behind her back, his other moving up her body from her waist. Like any lustful male, he spent a lot of focus on her breasts, kneading them. Squeezing them.

“Hmmm….” she moaned, too hot to worry about news. She wanted him, hypnosis or not.

“I’m staying in England,” he said.

“Oh?” she said, breathing heavily as her nipples became hard under his touch.

“I took a job with an internet startup. They needed someone persuasive to negotiate with record labels,” he said.

“But your show?” she asked, barely worried about it. She pulled against his hand that held her, he pulled back, pushing her down onto a couch and climbing on top.

“Can be on hold for awhile. Besides I’m having too much fun hypnotizing this lovely British woman I met.

“And what dirty things do you have her do when she’s under your spell?” Lisa asked, grinning.

Richard smiled, let go and stood up, snapping his fingers, “Anything I want.”

Lisa stood, the finger snapping suddenly making her even hornier than the physical contact. She posed for him, trying to draw him to her, trying to get him as hot as she felt. He cheated and snapped his fingers again.

She felt flushed, drunk with arousal. She asked, “What do you want?”

Another snap of the fingers and he replied, “Surprise me.”

Lisa stripped quickly, her panties already soaking with desire. Naked she ran her hand down his chest, to his crotch and began to massage his cock. It was already hard, but she primed it, preparing it. Then she undid his pants, pulled down his shorts and turned bending down to present her finely shaped ass to him.

She had never had anal sex before, but it was something that she understood men wanted. It was a good guess, as she felt a sharp sensation as he entered her ass and began to thrust.

Now

Lisa remembered just how good Richard looked in a suit. Though she had no idea what he was doing for work now, it clearly paid well enough that he was able to afford at least one very nice and very expensive suit. For her part she wore a pencil skirt with a tight, low cut red top. Frustratingly Michelle, Richard’s new girlfriend, also seemed to know how to dress and was wearing a form fitting black dress.

At least James cleaned up well, so that Lisa could feel that there was a parity in attractiveness on each side of the table.

As she expected it would be, dinner was unremarkable and kind of dull. It was the sort of polite conversation that you make with people you don’t really know or knew too well and had to avoid certain topics. As they ordered their deserts, Lisa excused herself to go to the washroom, unaware that Richard followed her.

The women’s washroom was spacious and clean, three stalls and a larger area. There was a lock on the door as well as the individual stalls. Lisa was at a sink washing her hands when Richard entered and locked the door. Turning to find a towel she saw him, and gasped.

Before she could protest, or shout at him to get the fuck out of the women’s washroom his eyes met hers and he said, “Kiss me.”

All of a sudden she felt a compulsion take over her. Unable to even think about stopping herself she moved to him, grabbing him in a passionate embrace and reaching up to pull his head down towards hers. Their lips met and she moved into his embrace. A long, passionate kiss later she was ready to yell at him. But by the time she got her breath, he had left heading back to the table.

When she sat down James was talking with Michelle. Looking at Lisa he smiled, “We’ve been invited to go cottaging.”

Richard who was sitting at the table as if he had never left nodded, “Michelle’s family owns a very nice cottage up in Scotland. It’s a bit of a drive, but we could make a holiday out of it for the upcoming bank holiday.”

Michelle pressed the argument, “We have no other couple friends. All of Richard’s work friends are boring. Please say yes, we’d love to have you up.”

Three against one Lisa sighed, having hoped to end this social interaction she relented. Besides a long weekend in the Scottish countryside actually sounded nice. James had been trying to get her to come back to Ireland for a vacation with him, but this was closer to work if things at the office went sideways, and…

Truthfully the kiss had been hot. Not that she wanted to get back together with Richard, but he was sexy and exciting. While nothing was going to happen, sometimes it was nice to be with someone new (or old) who had that much pent up passion for her.

“Okay, sounds great,” she said. Meeting Richard’s eyes he smiled, and she had a feeling that this had been the plan all along.

Then

Her hands moved without her thoughts directing them.

Richard had moved to London and rented an expensive apartment with the money the tech startup was throwing at him. Weekends she visited, or he came to her.

Two slender fingers slid between the lips of her pussy. Inside they arched, rubbing firmly. Her breathing quickened.

Each time Richard would guide her deeper. Take more of her down, deeper. She loved it. Giving up control to someone she trusted. Letting him open doors in her that she never knew existed.

The watch spun in front of her eyes as she slid her fingers out, then back in with another one joining. Spinning. Spinning.

Now

“I still don’t see what’s wrong with him. If it wasn’t obvious how much you hated him, I’d start to get jealous,” James said.

Lisa shook her head, “I don’t hate him anymore. I just don’t…”

She paused knowing that to say what she meant, that she didn’t trust herself around him, would make things bad. James had a temper, he was so stereotypically Irish in that regard, and if she said that she couldn’t trust herself to control her body’s urges around Richard he’d react badly.

Especially if he knew about the kiss in the bathroom. The kiss that even now, three days later, she was still thinking about.

“Don’t?” James asked.

“He’s a part of my life that’s gone now,” she said, “and as fond as I am of that part, I don’t really want to go back to it.”

Nodding James pulled her towards the bed, his arms around her. They were firm, thick. He brushed the hair back from her face and kissed her, “Well I’m glad for it.”

Kissing her neck James lifted her shirt, his hands rough and firm as they moved across her smooth skin. Under him she could feel his cock hardening against her body.

She loved James, but sometimes she missed the excitement and passion she had felt with Richard. James’ hands moved all across her body, his fingers circling her nipples, his voice in her ears, telling her how much he loved her body...how much he needed her. His voice was so sweet and loving and simply melted in Lisa’s ears. She closed her eyes and when she did, she saw Richard telling her to kiss him. She watched as he kissed her back, as he gently moaned down her throat. It was as if every detail of their kiss was somehow clearer now. Lisa’s eyes opened wide, as she pulled away from James. “I’m sorry baby, I’ve got a sudden headache.”

Then

Lisa pushed the door to her dorm room open and dropped her bag onto the floor. Fridays always seemed to be her longest day, a result both of being tired from a week of study and of her course schedule which set three of her most gruelling courses in succession. By the end of the day she was always looking forward to her room, her bed and then a phone conversation with Richard.

This weekend he was up visiting, so it would be more than a quick call and a voice trance. In fact in anticipation Lisa had been drifting into a light trance all day, just thinking about the sound of Richard’s words washing over her, bringing her down deeply.

What she had not been anticipating was seeing Richard naked in her dorm room, and especially seeing her floor’s Residence Advisor Karen on her knees with his cock in her mouth. Karen was also naked, and by the fact that she did not react to Lisa’s startled yelp at seeing the scene before her.

“Richard,” she began half as a question and half as an accusation. Though they had never formalized their status, the unspoken understanding was that they were a couple and that neither were seeing anyone else. Lisa at least had been fairly clear that she was turning away potential suitors, in favour of her deepening relationship with the hypnotist.

Rather than look guilty Richard smiled, “Kiss me.”

Lisa’s mind froze and she carried out the post hypnotic suggestion, moving towards him. Ignoring Karen sexually gratifying the dark haired man she kissed Richard passionately. When the kiss was over he took her chin in his hand and directed her gaze towards his.

Speaking in his stage hypnotist’s voice, the one that she was now so trained to respond to, he guided her thoughts for her. “Relax and look deeply, more deeply, into my eyes. We are alone now, just you and me. Alone and there is nobody else you can see in the room, allowing your mind to ignore anything that upsets it.”

Lisa nodded. It was upsetting to see Karen naked and kneeling, so her mind gratefully accepted the escape route of simply no longer seeing the girl. She relaxed as the vision of Karen faded, and her boyfriend was no longer cheating on her. She fell further into his eyes, relaxing.

“We’re alone and you’re horny, you want to strip and masturbate, show me how horny you are,” he said letting go of her chin.

Lisa’s hands went to her blouse, undoing the buttons on the red shirt. She felt herself growing wet in response to his suggestions. Smiling she moved to the bed, laying down as she dropped her blouse to the floor.

“It’s good to see you. Now let’s see if I can’t get you off,” she teased, oblivious to his current activities.

Now

It was raining in Scotland, as was to be expected. It was Scotland, that’s what it did it rained.

Michelle’s family getaway proved to be a moderate sized stone house on an acreage of land, much to Lisa’s surprise. She had not been sure what she expected, but had imagined the extremes of some sort of Trainspotting like flat and the sort of giant manor that was seen on shows like Downton Abbey. Instead it was a firmly upper middle class home, large and drafty but not exactly a place where royalty would visit. It clearly needed some modernizing but had been recently cleaned and was comfortable enough apart from the rain which left the interior of the house cold when they arrived.

Under Michelle’s guidance James and Richard had set off to be manly men and chop wood for the fireplace, as that was the only form of heating that the home currently had.

This left Michelle and Lisa to first move the luggage to the appropriate bedrooms then move to the kitchen where Michelle had declared that they would make something warm for the men-folk. Lisa had been unsure if she had used the word “men-folk” ironically or not, but was seriously worried that she might have been serious.

“Thanks for the invitation,” Lisa said, still not particularly thankful. She had managed to be polite about it, and James seemed to be enjoying himself so far, but on the drive up she had been doing a mental checklist of all the ways that this was a bad idea.

Michelle nodded as she moved through the kitchen searching the cupboards for food, “No problem. At first I was totally jealous of you, but James is really nice and you two are such a cute couple. Besides Richard and I don’t really have couple friends, so it’s nice to spend time with people in the same place in life. You know?”

Lisa nodded.

It seemed that there was no food in the home, apart from some loose tea. Wanting to make sure that the men had something warm when they came in with the food Michelle put on a pot to boil water for tea.

“Plus if Richard hadn’t bumped into you I’d never have known he was a hypnotist,” Michelle said as the gas stove lit, the flame beginning to heat the bottom of the kettle.

“Oh he hadn’t told you? I’d have thought that was his opening line,” Lisa said, not joking.

Shaking her head Michelle said, “No he never mentioned it. It wasn’t until the night we went out with you that I found out. He showed me how it worked while we were getting ready. It was so nice, I can’t believe I’ve been missing out.”

“He swing a watch for you?” Lisa asked.

“No he had me think of a bunch of different things. Then I forget what happened,” Michelle said.

“Ah, he overwhelmed your brain. Had you thinking of too many things to keep track of what he wanted you to think about and got it so you weren’t paying attention to the suggestions he was feeding you. I never liked that one,” Lisa said. It was the opposite of relaxing, trying to keep so many things in the forefront of her mind. It wasn’t nearly as elegant as her favorite inductions.

“Oh what’s your favourite?” Michelle asked, “I’ll have to ask for it.”

Feeling a flash of jealousy that she could not explain Lisa frowned. Though on one hand she had expected Richard to be hypnotizing his girlfriends, as that was his best move, when confronted with the fact that he had a non-hypnotic relationship with someone and then had introduced hypnosis only because of Lisa herself she felt… well she was not sure how she felt.

Hurt. Annoyed. Jealous.

All of those and more, and her complicated feelings explained her next move. Regarding Michelle she smiled and dropped her own voice into the hypnotic register that she had learned from Richard.

“I always liked the inductions I didn’t see coming, the conversational ones. We’d be talking, just talking normally, and he’d start to drop words into the conversation. He’d mention how tired I must be after a long drive, or how relaxing it was to get away from the city and into the country. How comfortable I must feel being in a familiar place,” Lisa explained. Each phrase was a suggestion, and while she was currently talking as if it was Richard talking to her, the message was for Michelle. This was her family’s getaway, a place where she felt familiar and comfortable. A place where Michelle could relax.

“So like just saying that you’re getting sleepy?”

“No nothing so obvious. But we’d be talking about anything, the weather or how I felt after a long drive. And he’d just slip in words and phrases that would guide my thoughts deeply sinking. As I listened I’d start to feel more relaxed and my breathing would slow, down, slow, down,” Lisa said, noticing that Michelle’s breathing slowed down at the suggestion.

“And having been hypnotized before my mind was trained to sink deeply. Sink deeply.”

“And maybe he didn’t even talk about me. Maybe he was talking about how someone else was relaxing, or how comfortable someone else felt as she listens and relaxes. But my mind knew that I was talking about you, and it takes in all of the suggestions easily now. Tired from the long drive, heavy and sleepy as you listen and sink more deeply now,” Lisa said.

Michelle’s gaze had gone blank, her body slack as she stayed in place staring ahead.

“Michelle how many times has Richard hypnotized you?” Lisa asked.

“One,” Michelle replied.

“Did Richard tell you anything that you must do while hypnotized?” Lisa asked, hoping the wording was right on the question to see if the woman had any post-hypnotic suggestions.

“He told me that when we had sex that night I’d orgasm stronger than ever before,” she answered sleepily.

“And did you?”

“Yes.”

The sound of James and Richard coming back in prompted Lisa to quickly wake up the other woman, making sure to cover her tracks. There was no need for Richard to know she had been curious and plying his girlfriend’s sleeping mind for information.

Then

“Come on it’s my last night, get over here,” Richard said laying on Lisa’s dorm room bed and gesturing suggestively to his cock.

Lisa laughed, “I’ve got to study. A few more hours then sleep then exam first thing. This is a huge portion of my mark and I need to ace it. I’ve got a scholarship that’ll pay for next year riding on it.”

Richard frowned clearly annoyed that he was being ignored. Lisa had warned him that this weekend in particular would be taken up with studying, and had suggested he stay away. For his part Richard had wanted the sex, and had assumed that she was just playing coy. Lisa had made allowances for his arrival, and had spent more time than she had wanted keeping him amused.

“It’s not cheap to come up here,” he said.

“I didn’t tell you to come, I told you that I was busy,” Lisa said turning back to her book.

Richard was quiet, sulking for a few minutes.

Thankful Lisa turned her attention to the hand written notes she had taken. Reading them she ignored Richard rustling about in her bed, and in fact tried to block him out altogether. That was until a gold pocket watch dropped into her view obscuring her notes.

“Richard,” she started, her eyes already locked onto the watch which was so familiar to her.

“Relax, and watch the watch. Watch the watch, sinking deeply,” he answered ignoring the tone in her voice.

Lisa tried to stand up, but Richard put a hand on her shoulder, holding her in the chair. The watch swung, his voice spoke. “Deeply… swinging….”

“Richard no,” she said, weaker this time but with real anger behind her words.

“Deeply sinking,” he continued.

“Richard…” she said, her voice quiet and flat.

The watch swung.

Fifteen hours later the sound of her bedside alarm snapped Lisa awake. She was sitting in the same chair, naked now and with an obvious hickey on her neck. Richard was asleep in her bed, naked. Glancing at the clock her mind swam around for thoughts for a minute, until she realized that she had twenty minutes to class.

A stamp on her hand told her that she had been out at the local goth bar. The headache told her that she had been drinking. The fact that her notes were still on the first page told her that she had not been studying.

With no time to be angry she quickly grabbed her books and rushed towards her class.

Now

Fire was good. Though Richard was used to the sort of heating that his ancestors had struggled to invent, at least fire was warming the old stone house. It was empty now, with the others having left to get groceries he had stayed behind to tend the fires that had been lit in two of the bedrooms and the main drawing room.

It was a job that probably should have been given to James, but the Irishman had said that there was no way he was allowing an American to select the beer for the weekend, so it fell to Richard who had last tended a fire at the age of twelve.

Bent over in the room that James and Lisa had piled their bags in he prodded the logs with a metal rod that had been leaning against the fireplace. He assumed it was for poking at the fire, and hoped he was not ruining some sort of family heirloom.

The fire crackled and popped, but the sound of movement behind him caused him to stand up. Lisa had entered the room, looking surprised to see him.

“I thought you went with them,” he said, straightening.

Shaking her head she crossed the room, “I went for a walk. They didn’t need me, Michelle has the food covered and James knows what’s good to drink. I figured I’d enjoy the outdoors.”

“Come to England, enjoy the rain,” Richard joked.

“This isn’t England.”

“I know,” Richard said.

They looked at each other for a moment, not saying anything.

“Nice fire,” Lisa finally said.

“Yeah, James lit it. I’m just stabbing it.”

They both looked at the fire, as if they expected it to do something interesting.

“Remember when you’d have me look into a candle,” Lisa asked, “I bet you’ll have Michelle staring deeply into the flame tonight.”

Richard shrugged, “Nah, probably not. I don’t do that anymore. I mean I did once for her, but only because she wanted to see what the old me was like. But it’s not how we work.”

“Do you miss it?” Lisa asked.

Richard shrugged, “Yeah, but it got to be too much. I mean after you I wasn’t even dating real people, the girls I went out with were just a reflection of my suggestions. They were what I thought I wanted, doing what I told them to. It wasn’t real, not like Michelle.”

“Was I real?”

Richard laughed, “Yeah, but I didn’t treat you that way at the end.”

Lisa nodded, crossing to him. She reached up and licked her thumb, running it against his cheek, “You have soot all over your face. You’re terrible at this fire thing.”

Richard was still, “I’m terrible at a lot of things.”

“No you’re not.”

“Do you miss it?” Richard asked.

“Yes. Not the worst of it, where you started treating me like a toy. But when you cared, when you did it for us not for you, then, that was amazing.”

They stood there, looking at each other. Lisa’s hand still on his cheek.

Richard took her hand from his cheek and began to move it up and down, like a slow motion handshake. He was firm and gentle, looking into her eyes.

“Lisa if you want to go into hypnosis now you can. You can let yourself feel it pulling you deeper, each time I lower your hand. As I raise your hand you can feel all your cares and worries floating away. If you want to go into hypnosis now you can,” he said.

“Yes,” Lisa breathed, feeling the first hint of trance seeping in. Her breathing slowed and she let her hand relax in his. The repetitive motion calmed her, his eyes were deep pools that she sunk into.

“Relax, sink deeply. Remember my voice, my eyes,” Richard said, “remember how it feels to obey. Aroused and obedient.”

Lisa felt herself growing wet, her body both getting excited in anticipation as it relaxed into comfort. Each shake of her hand was clearing her mind. Already she had stopped thinking of what James would think if he walked in on them. Already she was forgetting anything but his eyes, his voice and her own arousal.

Richard spoke for awhile, but it wasn’t important that she listened that closely. Her sleeping mind would take notes, just as it always had. It wasn’t important that she was undressing, or that they had fallen together into the bed. It was important that she was aroused, that she needed him and could feel the passion building within her.

Naked and sweating they kissed again, more deeply. Their bodies moved against each other. Hers soft and smooth, his firm and strong. She clenched around him, feeling each thrust like its own orgrasm, each one building towards a grand finale. Her breathing quickened as his movements became more forceful, pushing her down on the bed, thrusting more deeply into her.

The intoxicating cocktail of lust, desire, submission mixed with love, and when Lisa came, she realized that this was what she had been missing. He was what she had been missing.

One Day

Lisa pushed against the door, “No you’re not coming in. It’s bad luck.”

“I could use a trigger,” Richard said playfully from the other side.

“No, I’m not walking down the aisle in a trance. You go and be normal for once,” Lisa said teasing.

“I could make you forget to put on your bra.”

“I could look up to see if James is still single.”

“I heard he and Michelle were dating,” Richard said giving the door another push.

“I knew she could do better than you.”

Richard laughed and let Lisa push the door shut. Shaking his head he adjusted his bowtie and left his fiance to finish dressing.