The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Quick Lunch

I had what I would like to call an out of body experience. It is where I act like a jackass and almost feel like the man making a scene in a public please is not me and that I am watching him from afar. The whole thing started when I decided to hit the soup and salad place next to work and grab a quick lunch. That was when I first encountered Grace.

Grace was two people in line in front of me. I had no idea how many people were in front of Grace because she blocked my view. She finally got to the front of the line, took a plate and began loading her plate up with food. I could tell this woman was no stranger to a fork and plate. Then as she took her sweet time getting her food I became anxious and let out one of those sounds that lets a person know you are unhappy with them. She shot a quick look over her shoulder but not at me. Not yet.

The clock seemed to be moving at a new record fast rate and this woman seemed to be frozen in time and within a few seconds of making my noise I said, “Oh come on now” but under my breath.

This time she looked directly at me and shot me a look. She was wearing nurse clothing so I hoped she did not recognize me as one of the doctors from the medical building across the street. I had displayed my displeasure with how slow she was moving and she paid me back by slowing down. She carefully put each item on her plate like she was an artist getting ready to shoot a picture of the salad she was making until I finally could not take it any longer. I burst out and said, “Holy cow this isn’t an art class. Hurry up. Some of us have places to be.”

She set her plate down, walked over to me and said, “You will pay for that comment sir.”

I said, “Hey, at least I didn’t comment on your weight.”

I felt like such an ass for saying it but it was foremost on my mind and the on/off switch on my mouth was not functioning correctly that day. Her face turned red and she said, “You will pay for that comment for the rest of your life.”

Grace then turned and walked towards the register and after she paid she left the building.

I did not see her for a couple of weeks and while the threat had been made it moved from something I was nervous about every day to something I kind of put in the back of my mind and finally to something I just did not think about any longer. I had forgotten but she had not.

One Friday evening I was packing up my office to head out for the weekend when I heard the door to my office close. I had already sent my front office person home and had locked the door so I just assumed it was the cleaning crew getting an early start for the weekend. Then I heard a woman’s voice say, “Hello James. Going somewhere?”

I recognized the voice immediately and as I whipped around to face her I felt a sharp pain in my arm as she plunged a needle and syringe into my arm. I said, “What the hell did you just shoot into my arm?”

I never heard her answer. The next thing I knew I was waking up on the floor. It was dark outside and I by the way I was feeling I was pretty sure she had shot me with Propofol. I looked up and she was standing over me without any clothes on. That was when I noticed the cool draft on my skin and realized I had also been undressed. She said, “Well hello sleepy head. Are you ready for your next cocktail of drugs?”

I said, “I can have your job for this. Hell! I can have you arrested for this. I demand that you release me immediately.”

She sat down on my pelvic area and said, “You’re not in any position to demand anything. Let me demonstrate how much control I have right now. You think I’m fat and disgusting so why are you getting so turned on by my big tits?”

I looked up at her breasts for the first time and had to admit they were quite large but I knew that was partly due to her weight. Still, I had no idea what she was talking about because I was not the least bit turned on. Then she leaned forward and allowed her breasts to fall onto my chest. She slid her body back until her boobs smothered my penis. Against my best intentions I found myself becoming very aroused and within less than a minute I was hard as a rock.

Grace said, “See how helpless you are. But this little mix of Hypnogen and Valium is going to render you completely helpless in mind and body. Then I’m going to hypnotize you and enslave you. Like I said back in the restaurant; you will pay for that comment for the rest of your life.”

I laughed and said, “Just because the bottle says those drugs are hypnotics does not mean you can hypnotize me by making me swallow them. That is why I’m a doctor and you’re a nurse.”

She laughed back at me and said, “I work for a psychiatrist and she said this mix would make you very open to suggestion so don’t be so cocky. And she gave me some other tricks of the trade. Believe me when I say this; the next time you walk into the soup and salad place you will be holding my hand. You will make my plate and hold it for me and then you will sit across from me lovingly looking into my eyes as we eat.”

Panic swept over me. This suddenly seemed like a plausible plan that she had and I pulled and kicked at my restraints. She laughed and said, “Not so cocky anymore are you doctor? Feeling a bit vulnerable now aren’t you?”

I said, “Okay, I’m sorry. I knew those things were wrong when I said them. I just lost control and blurted those things out.”

She said, “Good. I’m glad you are experienced at losing control because today you will completely relinquish control of your mind and your body and leave me in charge. Now open wide.”

I slammed my mouth shut but she had come prepared and had a needle nosed syringe that she jammed into my mouth and squirted the liquid into my mouth. Then she held my nose shut and kept my head from turning and finally in my attempt to get a breath I swallowed the solution. She said, “Okay baby. You just hang out and I’ll just entertain you while we wait for the drugs to kick in. It shouldn’t take very long at all.”

I blurted out, “It will take 15 minutes to kick in.”

Grace just laughed at me and said, “You’re such a know-it-all aren’t you? I knew it would take 15 minutes. I guarantee you when we are done here today you will be a lot less arrogant.”

She sat back down on my pelvis and leaned forward dropping her massive boobs right onto my face. Again my body betrayed me and my erection poked her from behind so she did not even have to look to know I was aroused again. Then she said, “Hmm. I’m glad you like them. They are so nice to look at too. Just look at my cleavage and imagine how good it is going to feel when I make you cum with them.”

I looked at her breasts and as badly as I did not want to picture something she had just told me to picture my mind flashed back to when she had smothered my erection in her boobs and I began to imagine what it would be like. The drugs had not even kicked in yet and I was already losing my resolve to resist her. I began to realize it was not a matter of being able to fight her but how long I could resist before she finally won.

She began to swing her breasts back and forth and as she did my eyes went with her cleavage. She was swaying her whole body and while I wanted to divert my eyes I suddenly found the whole thing quite intoxicating. My mind was humming and suddenly her big boobs looked so luscious and desirable to me. That was when I realized the drugs were beginning to kick in. Now I knew I was in trouble.

Grace said, “Just watch my breasts swing back and forth, back and forth as your eyes go back and forth, back and forth. My breasts are so big and so inviting that you just can’t look away. As they swing back and forth you notice how tired your eyes are becoming. Just watch them so helpless now as they swing back and forth; back and forth.”

I watched them swing and felt the effects of the drugs swirling around in my head. Then she said, “Listen to the soft melodic sound of my voice. It is so soothing and so compelling. Just listen to my voice as I guide you along into a deep hypnotic trance. Your eyes cannot resist my breasts and your mind cannot resist my voice as you become drowsier and drowsier; so sleepy and helpless.”

My eyes started to close. I had taken an Ambien here or there when I was having trouble sleeping so I knew what it felt like and this was something much more powerful. I had also mistimed Ambien and found myself an hour or so away from going to bed. I had managed to stay awake and while my memories of the night before were foggy I knew I had stayed awake until I was ready for bed. This was different. No matter how hard I tried I could feel the sleep creeping into my mind and it was frightening that I could not resist it.

Grace said, “That’s my boy. I had a feeling we would find ourselves in this situation. You lying beneath me helplessly staring at my breasts swinging back and forth and me triumphantly watching you fall under my power. Just watch them swinging to and fro as you become more and more relaxed. Each swing of my breasts makes your eyes heavier and heavier; heavier and heavier. You are ready to sleep and surrender now. You are a submissive little boy and you are about to embrace your submissive side completely.”

I heard myself say “I am a submissive little boy” and I knew there was no stopping her now.

She said, “I am going to count backwards from five to one. Each number will make your eyes heavier and will make you feel smaller and smaller. When I reach one your eyes will close and you will feel so small that you will picture yourself sleeping between my breasts so happy and warm; so happy and submissive.”

Grace smiled at me and said, “Five, your eyes are so heavy now and you can feel yourself becoming small. Four, the eyes are becoming so heavier as you become smaller and smaller. Three, your eyes can barely hold themselves open as you shrink into the small man I have made you into. Two, you are just one count away from submissive bliss. One, close your eyes and sleep for me nestled safely between my two hypnotic breasts.”

I felt so safe and so content being under Grace’s control. Any thoughts of our past run in and any ideas of fighting her control had completely left me. In my mind’s eye I was but a few inches tall and using her massive breasts as my pillows. Then she said, “I am now your mistress and you are my servant. You live to serve me and you love to serve me. My happiness and my needs are all you care about. When I give you a command you will happily obey because obedience makes you happy. Now tell me servant; what am I?”

I replied, “You are my mistress.”

Then she said, “And what are you?”

I said, “I am your submissive servant.”

Grace said, “Well then. It sounds like it is time for you to awaken and show me how eager you are to serve me. When I count to three and snap my fingers you will awaken. You will look back fondly on the day I drugged and hypnotized you because you always wanted a full figured dominant woman to control your life for you and now you have found her. What have you found my dear?”

I happily replied, “I have found the full figured dominant woman to control my life for me.”

She said, “It is time to wake up and serve me. One, your eyes are beginning to see light as you shake off the cobwebs in your mind. Two, your eyes have lost their heaviness and you are becoming more aware of everything around you. Three, you are awake and ready to serve me.”

I woke up and felt kind of groggy. She loosened and then removed my restraints and then said, “The drugs have not worn off. I will drive you home and let you sleep them off. When the morning comes you can serve me.”

As delirious as I was from the drugs she had given me I shocked myself by saying, “Please mistress, I wish to serve you now.”

She said, “I know you do baby but you’re useless to me in this drugged state. Get dressed and I will take you home.”

We climbed into her car leaving my car in the parking garage and as soon as I put my seatbelt on she said, “You’ll like this trick. I can do this whenever I want.”

She reached over and brushing her hands over my eyes she said, “Sleep now” and I immediately fell asleep. She did not wake me up until we reached my home. I had no idea how she knew where I lived or how long it had taken or anything because I had been dead to the world.

We went inside and she said, “This is going to be one awesome weekend.”

It was Monday at lunch and we were in the soup and salad place together. I was holding both plates as she loaded food onto them. We went to our table and I sat across from her struggling to keep my hands off of her. We had made love so many times over the weekend and yet I still wanted to touch her. My eyes did not know if they wanted to linger on her cleavage or gaze lovingly into her eyes. I finally chose her eyes. Then she said, “I told you we would be here with you looking into my eyes. Aren’t you glad I am making you pay for your comment for the rest of your life?”

I gave an honest answer when I said, “Yes mistress; very glad.”