The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Quiet Time

by J. Darksong

“How are you feeling now, love?” I asked, checking the thermometer. “Your fever has finally broken, at least.”

Shelley nodded, licking chapped lips. “My throat... still hurts,” she squeaked.

I sighed, shaking my head. “Sounds pretty bad, hon. Definitely laryngitis. What are you gonna do about work?”

“There’s not much I can do,” she croaked, leaning back onto the bed. “I can’t work the phones at the office if I can’t talk. Guess I’m just going to have to use another sick day.”

“Gee, honey, don’t sound too excited,” I said with a frown. “You only have like thirty more sick days left to spend.”

She sighed, sitting up, which made her cough slightly. “It’s not like I don’t enjoy spending time off work to stay with you,” she said after a while, “but it just makes more work for me when I get back. I’m the only office manager... so on days I’m not there, work just stacks up until I go back to work.”

“I know,” I reminded her, pushing her back down flat onto the mattress. “which is why you should go ahead and relax, and enjoy this rare day off. Your work will be waiting for you when you get back in.”

She nodded. “Okay. In that case, will you come back to bed with me and get some sleep?”

I smiled. Seven-thirty was a bit early for me, anyway, considering that I’d worked ‘til midnight the night before. Slipping back into bed, I cuddled up close to my loving wife and drifted off to sleep again.

* * *

I yawned, stretching, as I rolled over. My arm came down, then I frowned, cracking my eyes open. Sunlight dazzled my vision, and I immediately closed them again, but by now I was awake enough to know that Shelley had left the bed. Turning away from the window, I glanced at the alarm clock on the dresser. Eleven-thirty. Yawning again, I slid out of bed, reaching for my briefs when the door opened, and Shelley walked back in.

“Hi honey,” she squeaked, walking over to kiss me. “If you’re going to the bathroom, better put on more than just underwear. J.J.’s out there watching TV. She was sick today, too, so she stayed home.”

I nodded, slipping on a bathrobe. Returning from the bathroom moments later, I found Shelley propped up on the bed watching TV. I grinned. “Well, someone’s certainly feeling better after some medicine and a good night’s sleep.”

She smiled. “More like a restful time napping in your arms,” she managed. “Are you hungry, Master mine?”

“A little. There’s not much in the pantry, though.”

“I know, but I plan on going out to grab something quick for lunch. What would you like?”

I frowned. “I’d like it best if you stayed in bed and let me go get lunch. You’re just now recovering from being sick... and your voice still hasn’t recovered.”

“Oh, it’s okay, Master,” she said chuckling—or what would have been chuckling from a normal voice box. It sounded more like a squeaking tire in need of oil. “I need to go do a few errands anyway... and I figured while I was out, I could—”

“No.” I said firmly. “You need to stay in bed. I’m going to go take a quick shower, and dress, and then I’ll go out and grab something for lunch.” I kissed her cheek. “Just relax, I’ll be back in a little while.”

Few things feel better than a nice hot relaxing shower. I slipped under the water and closed my eyes, letting the pounding torrent soothe away not only the stiffness and tension that had been plaguing me throughout the week. I was very much looking forward to today—Shelley rarely missed a day of work, and it wasn’t often that we were both home at the same time during the week. Of course, she’d been home for the past three days, but then she’d been too sick to do anything with.

Eager to continue on with our day, I emerged from the shower a few minutes later, toweled myself dry, and dressed. I slipped back into the bedroom to give Shelley-belle a quick kiss before heading out... only she wasn’t there. Slightly perturbed, I pulled up the shade and glanced out the window. Sure enough, her car was gone. “Why that little... I TOLD her to stay in bed!” While I was deciding whether or not to call her cell and ask her what the heck she thought she was doing, I heard the sound of her car pulling into the driveway. “Fine... guess I’ll ask you face to face, then.” I slid back onto the bed and sat up, arms crossed, waiting for her to enter.

The bedroom door opened a few minutes later, and Shelley let out a squeak as she saw me. “Oh! Um, honey... I didn’t think you’d be done with your shower so fast,” she said.

“Yes, I noticed,” I answered, getting to my feet. “You figured you had just enough time to run to the store and grab something for lunch, take the movies back to Hastings, and drop those letters at the post office... and slip back into bed without me noticing. That was your plan, wasn’t it?”

“Um... I mean...” she said, not meeting my eyes. “I... I didn’t want you to have to go out today. I mean, you’ve been taking care of me for three days, and I’m SUPPOSED to take care of you! Besides, it was just a quick run, and I’m back home now, safe and sound. No harm, no foul, right?”

I shook my head. “No harm? You voice sounds ten times worse now than it did this morning! You were SUPPOSED to be resting your voice as well as your body. But that’s the problem, isn’t it? You can’t keep your cute little mouth shut for more than a minute, can you?”

“I can so!” she fired back hoarsely. Which only proved my point.

“You just proved my point, honey,” I said with a smirk. “You always have to have the last word. You know, while I was in the shower, I considered what steps I could take to get you to hold your tongue for the rest of the day. Do you remember that Lisa Teez story that was posted a few weeks ago? I think it was called, ‘Chatterbox’?”

Shelley’s eyes widened. “No way! You are NOT doing that to me!”

“Well, it WOULD be a way to get you to keep quiet, wouldn’t it?” Then I sighed and shook my head. “But no, you’d just end up setting off your own trigger then expect me to get you out of any trouble you get yourself into. Something like that would be to teach you a lesson, to get you to learn how to keep quiet of your own accord. But, Shelley-belle, you’re what we in the profession call a ‘tough case’.” She frowned at me, narrowing her eyes.

“You know, sweetheart,” she replied, sitting down on the bed next to me, “comments like that are why you’re always getting hit.”

“And for tough cases,” I continued on, completely unrepentant, “we drive home the point by taking the choice completely out of your hands. Slave chains,” I said sharply. Shelley gasped, then struggled in vain as my post hypnotic trigger took effect. Her wrists snapped together, then slid upwards over her head, as if they’d been chained together and stretched taunt. Smirking, and just for good measure, I barked out, “Anklets”, watching in satisfaction as her legs snapped together, then slowly slid apart, leaving her “chained” spread eagle on the bed. Finally, I leaned forward, looking her deep in the eye as I said, “Ballgag”, watching as her cute kissable lips puckered up then sealed shut, preventing her from talking.

Her face was red, and her breathing was heavy, but experience told me it was more from arousal than anger. Indeed, a quick glance at her hard peaking nipples told the whole story. She loved nothing more than feeling helpless and out of control at my hands. I was pretty sure that this was the reason why she so often provoked me, knowing that at any moment I could usurp her control and bind her, body, mind, and soul, to my will. Truth be told, I actually appreciated the effort. Maybe I was getting soft in my old age, or maybe married life was dulling my edge a little, but I thought of my Shelley girl as my wife and lover first, and my obedient slave and sex toy second... a distant second.

Oh, the things I used to do to her back when we were just dating! Only my somewhat skewed moral compass kept me from making most of the changes permanent. As it stands, my dear Shelley-belle has so many different hypnotically created personas, or muses as we like to call them, that it’s a wonder that she manages to function simply as herself day to day. I think perhaps my personal favorite is the one I am most afraid to unleash very often: Shelley-bot. Reducing my loving, spirited and sassy Shelley-belle to a mindless robotic state of mind... it’s so much of a sexual thrill for me that it’s almost like a narcotic. And that’s not talking about the sex, which is dynamite in and of itself. It’s about the control. And while I maintain control over all of Shelley’s personas when they are activated, Shelley-bot is on a completely different level. She truly becomes a mindless automaton, ready for any input I give her, completely and totally empty of any thoughts but what I give her.

And she loves it. The last time I deactivated Shelley-bot and woke up Shelley-belle, she begged me to let her stay that way forever.

Maybe that’s the reason why I don’t take her that deep on a regular basis. Because it’s so enticing, for me as well as for her. Because she’s so tempted to want to stay that way when she’s brain deep in the middle of it... and because I’m so very tempted to let her stay that way.

Looking at her now, squirming deliciously in her imaginary bonds, all of this comes back to me. I could have her, in any way I wanted to, with just a simple word... a touch on the forehead, and a whispered phrase or two, and she would change, molding to my will, becoming whatever my twisted little imagination could conjure up.

Easy there, pal, I told myself, reigning in my darker urges a wee bit. Anything I want within reason. Remember, with great power comes a reference to the Spiderman comic series and the three movies with Tobey Maguire. The reason why you have such complete and total control over this girl is because you’ve never abused it.

“Well, sweetheart,” I said, stroking the side of her face, “I’ve decided that we’re going to spend the rest of the day here in the bedroom, spending some quality ‘quiet time’ together. Emphasis on the QUIET part. Since you’ve already taken care of getting something for lunch and dinner, we won’t need to go out today. Also,” I said, grabbing her cell phone from the dresser, holding it up for her to see, “we’re not going to have any distractions.” She mumbled loudly through her ‘gag’ as I switched the cell OFF, placing it back down on the dresser. “Relax. There’s no one that needs to get in touch with you today. If Jecca needs something, she’ll call JJ’s cell. And my cell is ON, so if your parents need to reach you, they’ll call me. Bottom line, babe, you’ve been rendered mute for the rest of the day, which means for the first time EVER you’re going to actually do what I say without any backtalk.”

She grunted softly, pulling at her restraints for a moment, before finally settling down. I grinner back at her. Sometimes it was nice to have the final word.

* * *

“...deeper and deeper for me, little one,” I whispered softly in her ear, as she sighed and moaned, her head lolling listlessly against me. “Deeper into submission, deeper into pleasure, deeper into obedience. Because obedience—”

“Mpphff, mppphhffsssrr,” she tried to say through her hypnotic gag, going suddenly tense as waves of pleasure began battering at the walls of her very core. She’d been programmed to finish that sentence ‘Obedience is Pleasure’, and conditioned with repeated use to associate that phrase with orgasmic bliss. She now sat at the precipice of an incredible climax, awaiting permission to complete her descent. I let her simmer for a few more seconds before finally granting her release.

“Cum.”

That single word opened the floodgates, and despite the gag, Shelley screamed. Her body went rigid, and her hands, clad lightly in my own, clamped down tighter than any machine driven vice grip could ever hope to. I swear I felt bones crack. Gritting my teeth, working through the pain, I continued my quiet soothing whispers in her ear, guiding my somnambulistic sweetheart through her release until, finally, mercifully, her tremors subsided, and she went limp once more. I immediately snatched my hand away once she loosened her grip, rubbing the circulation back into my fingers. Not broken, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the skin ended up bruised in the morning. Sighing deeply, I turned my attention back to Shelley.

“You are now as deep as you can possibly go, Shelley. We’ve again reached the core of your being. Here, there is no resistance, only obedience. Now, listen and obey, let my words take shape inside your mind as they guide you. Until our playtime is over and I release you, you are unable to talk. Your vocal chords no longer function. The most you can manage is to grunt and whine and growl, but otherwise, you are mute. However, once I say ‘quiet time is over’ you will regain the ability to speak once more. Nod if you understand.” She nodded. “Good. Now... as for your slave chains... for today, they have been altered slightly. You will continue to wear your slave chains the entire time, however they now have enough slack that you can move about freely, although you will not be able to get off the bed.” I thought for a moment, then added, “unless you need to go to the bathroom. Then I can give your chains even more slack, enough to let you reach all the way to the bathroom and still be chained. Nod again, if you understand.” Again, she nodded.

“Excellent. Now then... we will start in just a minute or two. When I kiss you, you will awaken as my little Pussy Cat, and you will be in heat.” Shelley sighed softly, pressing herself into me, already getting into the mindset. Which was surprising, actually. Of all the things we played, she liked being turned into an animal the least. Of course, what she loved more than anything else was to have me make her submit and do something she wouldn’t normally do on her own. Which seemed to make it all okay, somehow.

Yeah, I know. I really didn’t understand it myself.

Leaving Shelley alone in her trance for the moment, I walked out of the bedroom, and into JJ’s bedroom on the other side of the house. She was watching TV as she combed her hair, already finished dressing. She glanced up at my entrance, and opened her mouth to ask what was up, but I spoke, cutting her off. “Celtic dreams,” I said, watching as her eyes glazed over.

“Yes, Master, I’m ready,” she said softly.

“Good girl,” I replied, caressing her cheek softly. “Shelley and I are going to spend the day together in the bedroom. You will not find this strange in any way. It will seem so perfectly natural, and so boringly mundane that you’ll just ignore anything you might hear going on in there. You will also feel no need to interrupt, perfectly happy to rest and watch TV, and take the occasional smoke break alone today. And you are happy to deal with any issues Jess might have if she calls you. Do you understand, sweetie?”

“Yes, I understand,” she answered obediently.

“Good girl,” I said again. “Now, in just a second, I will leave the room. Once the door closes, you will awaken, and not remember my coming into your room, or anything that happened afterwards, or notice the lapse in time, but you will obey all of my commands to the letter.” I caressed her cheek once more, and she sighed, leaning in to my touch. Again, for the thousandth time, I considered bringing her in to join in on our fun, but once more I discarded the idea. Shelley would object, of course—though technically, she couldn’t even mutter a peep right now—and JJ was a lot of things, but adventurous wasn’t exactly the best description for her. Apparently they’d both tried the ‘group’ thing once when they were in high school, still mostly innocent and wet behind the ears, and it hadn’t worked out. To call it a disaster would be an understatement. So now, I could convince them to try it with the three of us ONLY if I used my control over their minds to alter their outlook on the idea, something I’d promised myself, as well as the both of them, that I would never do.

And so, moments later, I exited her bedroom, closing the door behind me, cursing my damned moral compass yet again as I went back to my own bedroom.

A soft kiss on Shelley’s lips awakened her, and awakened the beast within. Her eyes opened, and for a moment they almost looked slitted. The gentle kiss turned desperately passionate, and my little Kitten wrapped her arms tight around me, shoving her tongue nearly down my throat. She mewled softly during the kiss, her nimble body adjusting itself even as she pulled me tighter towards her. Somehow without my noticing, she’d slid my shorts and boxers down enough to free my cock, and with a very loud growl, she drove her hips hard into mine, trying to bury my cock inside her.

I yelped, pushing her away a little, and began sliding off her clothes as well, so my manhood would have someplace to go. Silly little catgirl forgot that she was still wearing her clothes. Once she remembered, though, she subsided, letting go of her deathgrip on my body enough for me to finish removing her clothes. She started to pounce on me again, but I waved her off. “Assume the position, Kitten,” I said, gesturing to the bed. Understanding my intention, she moved to all fours, and lifted her cute little ass in the air. Coming up behind her, I slid inside easily, her slick wet valley causing not even the slightest resistance.

Kitten let out a truly feline growl, slamming her hips back to meet my thrusting. My little kitty’s pussy squeezed and sucked at my cock, feeding me back all of the passion and need that she’d been feeling since the moment I unleashed her. I groaned deeply, digging my fingers tightly into her flesh as I slammed her back into me, again and again, feeling my time sharply approaching. Maybe it’s not the most manly admission, but my staying power is purely suggestive. Depending on the amount of foreplay involved, and the sheer seductive sexuality of the moment, Shelley-belle can make me cum in ten minutes or ten seconds. ‘Kitten’ let out a hot passionate mewl, and arched her back, and I knew this would be one of those ten second times.

“OOhhhh fffuuucckkkk!!” I yelled, slamming into her balls deep, and holding her, firing off blast after blast of my seed. Kitten came as the same moment, my release triggering hers. She howled as her vagina milked my hose for every last drop, clenching and unclenching almost like a fist, until we were both completely spent. I pulled out of her, and climbed up onto the bed next to her, relaxing as she pulled up close to snuggle with me.

We lay like that for a few minutes, until she had recovered. All too soon, she was rubbing herself against me, dangling her breasts enticingly, and wiggling her little kitty ass, trying to tell me she was ready to go again. Did I forget to mention that her Kitten personality was in heat? ALWAYS in heat? I groaned softly as she began stroking my cock, trying to bring it back to life again, and after a while, I just pushed her away.

“Sorry, Kitten, but I’m not as young as I used to be. It takes me more than five or six minutes to reload.” I leaned over and pulled a few things from the dresser. “But, that’s no reason to keep you from enjoying yourself, my sweet little pet. Here, play with some of your ‘cat toys’.”

And play she did, immediately picking up her small silver vibrator, “George”, and slipping it deep inside her hot wet tunnel. She purred contentedly as ‘George’ did his work on her, and soon enough she was panting through another climax. I grinned, watching. Her orgasms were never as big or as forceful as they were I caused them. Shelley always says there’s just something about my voice, about my touch, that just adds fuel to the fire. It was, frankly, quite fascinating watching her play with herself, seeing what she liked, and disliked, and what brought her to completion. I sat there watching as she worked her way up to number three, and then at the moment of no return, I leaned close to her, sliding two fingers deep into her velvet pussy and whispered softly in her ear, “Cum for me, Kitten. Cum now!”

Needless to say, I could definitely tell the difference between this climax and the last one. Her body shuddered, then went stiff and rigid, and she began making a raspy keening sound. She tossed away the vibrator, and clenched her legs tightly, trapping my hand inside, so I continued stimulating her, wiggling my fingers, stroking her special spot with each pass, until the shudders returned, and then I eased off, letting her come back down.

That last one was enough to finish her for a while. Kitten lay back on the bed and sighed, letting her eyes drift closed. Satisfied for the moment as well, I put Kitten fully to sleep and woke Shelley-belle again. “I don’t know about you,” I said once she’d regained her faculties, “but I’ve worked up a bit of an appetite. Are you ready for lunch now?” She nodded eagerly, them gestured to her pussy. At first, I thought, incredibly, that she wanted more sex, but then I recognized it for what it was. “Oh? You need to use the bathroom, baby?” She nodded vigorously. I chuckled, nodding as well.

“Alright then. I’ll loosen the slack on your chains so you can go to the bathroom.” I tossed her a bathrobe. “Here. JJ’s probably back in the living room watching the big screen TV by now. And don’t worry—I’ve already handled things with her, so she knows we’re spending the day together in the bedroom.”

She sighed, shaking her head as she quickly donned the robe and slid out into the hallway. I departed as well, heading to the kitchen. Hmmm. Maybe I had showered a bit longer than I’d thought. She’d stopped at Subway and picked up a couple of footlong sandwiches—JJ was finishing up on her own as I walked by. I took the sandwiches, drinks, chips, and a couple of TV trays with me, then as an afterthought, I brought a pack of cigarettes.

I had just finished setting everything up when Shelley walked back into the bedroom. “Feel better now, love?” I said brightly, making a place for her on the bed. She frowned, shaking her head. “Well, what’s wrong then?” I asked. She scowled, rubbing her throat, opening and closing her mouth in vain, but nothing came out. Frustrated, she stomped her foot, then crossed her arms, glaring at me. I merely laughed.

“I told you before, you’re not allowed to talk today, not until our day together is over. You should be glad I made allowances for you to be able to go to the bathroom.” She continued to glare. “What? I have your lunch right here, and a diet coke to drink? What more do you want?” She mimed taking a deep breath then blowing it out. “Ah. Smoking. I should have known.” Sighing, I walked over and opened the window, then turned the fan on. I handed her her tray of food. “If you’ll notice, I put included a pack of cigarettes and a lighter with your food. If you simply HAVE to take a smoke break, just stick your head out the window and enjoy yourself. With the fan on, you don’t have to worry about the smoke coming back into the room.”

Mollified by the arrangements I’d taken, she lit up. Meanwhile, I switched on the TV, then moved over to my side of the bed. I was a third of the way through my chicken bacon ranch when she closed the window and leaped onto the bed next to me. “Felling better now after your nicotine fix?” she nodded, smiling slightly. I handed her the tray of food again, then snuggled close to her as we sat and ate and watched TV.

All in all, I was enjoying myself. Truth be told, however, I was starting to miss the sound of her voice. Our relationship is unique for a number of reasons, mostly because we compliment each other’s strengths and weaknesses so well. Shelley-belle is a talker, for all intents and purposes, and while I do converse with her quite well, I’d say she does probably 80 to 90 percent of the talking between us. With Shelley rendered mute, it was peaceful, but also kind of boring. After half an hour, relaxed by the comfortable atmosphere, and the lack of conversation, Shelley shifted position, rolling over to the end of the bed, sliding her bare feet into my lap.

Ah, dammit, I thought to myself. I know where this is going.

You see, Shelley loves to have her feet rubbed. And pampered, played with, tickled, et cetra, et cetra, et cetra... but mostly she likes having them massaged. Which I also enjoy doing for her, which is why I gave her that particular fetish in the first place. Unfortunately, it also had the bonus effect of putting her into an extremely relaxed and pleasant stupor. I’d need a computer to count up all the times we’ve been watching a movie or TV or just sitting together on the couch and she’s slid her feet into my lap, begging me to rub her poor tired tootsies, only to fall asleep less than five minutes later. If I gave in and started rubbing her feet now, she’d be asleep in a few minutes despite it being the middle of the day.

And I wasn’t quite ready to bring our quiet time to an end so soon.

“I’m bored,” I said, sliding out of the bed. “Let’s see if your fighting skills have improved any since the last time,” I said with a smirk, holding up my copy of Street Fighter Anniversary Edition. “I’ll make it easy on you. I’ll pick any player except Ryu or Ken, and you can have anyone except Makoto.” That brought a smile to her face, and she sat up, eagerly taking the PS2 controller. As soon as the screen came up, she immediately clicked on Dudley. “WAIT! I meant except Dudley!” I yelled, reaching for her controller. Shelley moved out of ranger, grinning evilly, “Tch, fine. You can have Dudley,” I said, picking Ibuki. “Just remember this next time when I decide to pick Dudley.”

Well, as expected I lost. Badly. My own fault, though... I taught her too well. My only consolation was the fact that she couldn’t smirk at me and taunt me in a faux British accent, and say ‘Guttertrash!” as she usually does when she flattens me with Dudley. At least until she decided to taunt me by miming him, turning her back to me and tossing an imaginary rose over her shoulder. After the fifth time it got annoying, and I considered picking Ryu just to shut her up... er, well, you know what I mean. But a promise is a promise, so I weathered through until I ended up with Elena. Now I was holding my own, going back and forth, until she switched up again, picking Ryu herself. While not a “Master” player like myself, she was more than adequate enough to get the job done.

“Alright, alright, I concede,” I said after she managed to take out my Yun with a well-timed Shinkuu Hadouken. “I need to rest my thumbs anyway—we don’t play this nearly enough for me to develop the calluses I used to have. What say we play something a little more cerebral, a little less skillful and even more violent?” I held up my copy of Final Fantasy 12, and again she nodded eagerly. I slipped the disc in, and put down my controller, letting Shelley-belle play her game, while I coached her on from the sidelines.

Life was good. Shelley was playing one of her favorite games, and I was guiding her along through the trouble spots. She relaxed and lay flat on the bed while playing, and all too soon her feet were flexing away in my lap again. It was about early evening now, and she was very engrossed in what she was playing, so I gave in and gave her the massage she was wanting so badly. She sighed and cooed, as she fought her way from Mt. Bur-Omisace—or “Mt. Bert & Ernie” as we liked to call it—across the ice to the Stilshrine at Miriam. By the time she made her way through the labyrinth to the boss, she was pleasantly relaxed, and by the time she’d beaten Mateus, and added the ice esper to her list, she was all but out. I paused the game for her and told her to relax a bit while I saved the game, and sure enough, she was sound asleep a few seconds later.

Chuckling to myself, I switched off the game and the TV. It was early evening now, almost seven-thirty, and I was beginning to get hungry again. I decided to splurge and order a pizza rather than trying to deal with cooking at this stage of the game, so I went out to ask JJ what she wanted, then ordered a Flying Pie special. Thirty minutes later, hot steamy Italian goodness arrived, and after divvying up the spoils, I brought my and Shelley’s trays back to the bedroom.

“Wakey wakey, sweet one,” I whispered softly, rubbing her shoulders. “Time to get up and eat.” She moaned softly, the whined, lashing out randomly before settling back to sleep. “It’s pizza,” I added, wiggling my fingers along her soft bare flesh, getting a giggle out of her. She growled, pushing my hands away, wanting to stay asleep, but I wasn’t having that. “Come on, love,” I said sternly, pulling off her covers. “It’s time to get up. I let you nap for long enough. If you sleep any longer you’ll be up all night long when it’s time to actually go to sleep.”

Reluctant as she was, she did eventually rouse. After a quick trip to the bathroom, and then a nice smoke break by the window, she settled in and ate dinner with me. “So, all in all, how are you liking your day so far?” I asked, curiously. “I mean, besides the not-being-able-to-talk part, this isn’t that bad a way to spend the day, is it?” She hesitated for a second, considering, then shook her head. “Good. Despite what I said earlier, this is less about punishing you, and more about getting to spend some quality time with you without the nonstop endless distractions we always seem to have whenever we try to get together.” She smiled at that, then leaned over and kissed me.

We watched ‘Push’ to kill some time and let our food digest. An interesting movie, though as far as non-superhero super powers movies go, I liked ‘Jumper’ better. By ten o’clock, the house was dark, and a quick peek outside told me that Jecca and JJ had turned in for the night. While I’d taken ample precautions to make sure we wouldn’t be disturbed, the truth was, both Shelley and I were keenly aware of the other people living in the house, a fact that was always in the back of our minds whenever we engaged in any sexual play. As a result, we’d both become somewhat conditioned to respond to the knowledge that the other occupants had turned in and gone to sleep.

A whole host of scenarios flashed through my mind, from simply pulling her ankles apart and diving right in, to trancing her and spinning an elaborate fantasy play setting for us, but I figured that she’d been, for the most part, a real trooper about the whole situation. Shelley-belle deserved the time and effort of a real sexual fantasy. Reaching over, I grabbed her wrist and tapped lightly. She gasped, wide eyed, waiting to see if I’d complete the trigger. I smirked, locking eyes with her, prolonging the moment for just a bit, watching the slow hot flash of expectation work its way through her before I spoke the word.

“Sleep.”

Her eyes widened even more as the recognition, then glazed slightly before fluttering closed. She fell limply back onto the bed, and I sighed, feeling my manhood stir once more. Damn, I LOVE the feeling of absolute and total control! Again, I led her deeper and deeper, until she was ready to accept my instructions. “Listen closely, my sweet girl,” I said, whispering in her ear...

* * *

Omega Girl woke from her daze, finding herself in a very compromising situation. She struggled briefly against her bonds, then sighed. Nth metal restraints. She wasn’t getting free anytime soon. Her costume had been removed while she was unconscious, placed just out of each on a nearby chair. Worse yet, some kind of strange laser device was arranged at each corner of the room pointing straight at her, and though the beams they emitted didn’t seem to be harming her, she felt absolutely certain that they weren’t doping her any good.

A moment later the door opened, and she let out a gasp of shock. “De. Feelgood?” she exclaimed, struggling again against her bonds. “Tha... that’s impossible! You’re dead! I saw you die... months ago! You can’t be here now... there’s no way you survived!”

The good doctor laughed wickedly. “Really now, my dear, and I always used to think of you as a worthy adversary. Don’t tell me you haven’t yet figured out the obvious? You think I would be stupid enough to put myself near a loose cannon like Madame Lupa without some safeguards? You think I would dare put myself in harm’s way unless I had every SINGLE variable taken into account?” He laughed again, rubbing his hands together. “No, my dear. The man you say Reyes gut like a fish was merely my stand in... a body double that I’d spent several months preparing, conditioning, and training to act in my stead. I gave him his orders through a microtransmitter, while I watched the proceedings from a secure location across town. Though I didn’t expect you to foil my Master plan and escape, in the end it only cost me a few pawns, a treacherous wolf, and a lot of time and effort.”

He walked over to the foot of the bed, placing a hand gently along her calf, making her shudder despite herself. “And in the end, I have you here, right where I always wanted you—at my mercy!”

Lacie struggled again, in vain, anger and frustration showing on her face. “Fine. You got the drop on me. Enjoy it while you can, doctor. Sooner or later I’ll get free, and then you’ll be the one in the restraints!”

“Enjoy myself while I can? I intend to, my dear,” he said ominously, holding up a small remote control. “You know what my touch can do to you. These four devices not only cancel out your energy wielding powers, but also make you extremely sensitive to touch... a little side effect I fully intend to exploit. When I’m done with you, Omega Girl, you’ll beg me to fuck you’re brains out...”

* * *

Shelley lay on the bed, writhing, sobbing silently, shaking her head in denial as I continued to stroke and caress her naked flesh. In her mind, she was the heroine, suffering the effects of the villain’s dastardly device, increasing her sensitivity, lowering her fading defenses even more. Beneath the fantasy, Shelley-belle was, of course, subconsciously aware that it was her Master touching and caressing her naked body, not some stranger, and was reacting as she always did. Her Lacie persona was fighting a losing battle, trying to fight her own body’s reactions to the pleasure I was giving her, desperately trying not to give in. Worse, Lacie, like my Shelley-belle herself, had been trained and conditioned to submit, to give in to me, and to love every second of it.

“Give in,” I whispered softly, crawling up between her thighs, licking and nibbling as I made my way closer and closer to her center. “You can’t hold out. I know it. You know it. It’s just a matter of time. Save yourself some agony and just submit to me. Surrender yourself, and cum, just for me, just for me.”

She continued to shake her head fitfully, eyes closed in concentration, even as her hips thrust up and down with her need. She was starting to turn red, and I knew she’d have a stroke soon if I didn’t release the pressure. In my best evil villain voice, I cackled, “Now, is the moment of your doom. Submit... and cum!” At the same time, my finger reached her pussy, and spreading her pussy lips wide apart, I leaned forward and gave her clitty s deep slow lick.

Lacie/Shelley finally broke under the onslaught, the mental compulsion making the sensation a hundred times more potent. She hissed, going rigid as her back arched upwards, and I held on tightly, letting my fingers and tongue coax wave after wave of her sweet juices from her delta. Normally, when she came this hard, Shelley would have to cover her mouth with a pillow to keep from screaming. As a mute, she reared back her head and keened softly, barely a whisper, while her body sent her mind on the path to oblivion.

Coming to a few minutes later, Shelley, fully awake, reached out to me, pulling me close as she wept from the sheer emotional release. I stroked her hair gently, kissing her, telling her it was okay, reminding her that she was my good girl, and that I loved her. “I love you too, Master,” she said then gasped in surprise that she could speak. I nodded softly.

“Quiet time is over, sweetling,” I said softly, cuddling close to her. “That story represented the last of our playtime for today—it’s nearly midnight. I know it’s not often that we get the chance to spend the entire day together, so I wanted to make this one memorable and special.” I smirked. “And I notice that all that rest did wonders for your voice. You sound almost back to normal again.”

“Well, thank you, Master,” she said with a soft smile. “Today was wonderful. Not exactly how I planned to spend the day, but... definitely wonderful. Thank you very much.” I glanced over at the clock as it struck midnight. “Now, then, where’s my cellphone? I need to check my voice messages. Oh, and I better go check up on Jecca and make sure she’s ready for school tomorrow. Oh, and I suppose I should see if JJ is still up—wonder if she wants to get in one more smoke break before we go to sleep. Hmm, I wonder if she packed her lunch to take to work tomorrow...”

I groaned inwardly. Well, it was definitely fun while it lasted.

((end))