The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Rain

By Maximilian Cummings

Part III

The old man was waiting on the Friday. He had parked his car almost opposite the flat. Susie and Amy were surprised when he opened the boot of an old Bentley and helped them in with their suitcases. They had never travelled in anything as luxurious before. The leather seats and wood dashboard seemed wonderful to them. Susie sat in the front next to the old man and Amy sat in the back as they drove out through London, down through Roehampton Vale, to the Hook underpass and out into the country. The old man drove carefully. At Guildford they turned off the A3 and up onto the Hog’s Back towards Farnham. The girls loved the view and chatted away to the old man about holidays they had each been on in the past, about seaside and country walks. An hour later the old man turned the Bentley into a gravelled drive and up to an old red brick house.

“This is yours?” asked a rather surprised Amy.

“Yes, it’s been in my family for years and years. It’s not that large. I could have made it larger over the years but it has done me. I hope you won’t find it too old fashioned. It’s not at all in a ‘loft’ style!” He sighed, “I don’t find the drive down as easy as I used to, a bit tiring. I think a cup of tea is in order. But first I’ll show you where your room is situated.”

A middle-aged woman greeted them at the door. Amy and Susie did not see it but she looked askance at the old gentleman. He smiled back. Mrs Browne shrugged her shoulders. She was used to his ways, he paid her well to housekeep but, as she said to her neighbour, “she didn’t think it right him bringing all those women, young women home, certainly not at his age.”

“This is Mrs Browne, Susannah and Amanda. Mrs Browne looks after my place, she is a treasure, are you not my dear?”

The house was lovely and their room was, of course, charming. The girls wanted to look their best for their old gentleman at dinner. They had both brought rather slinky dresses with them, they had actually bought them specially. Amy’s was in a French Blue, a bit lower cut than Susie’s black number. Both hems were a little above the knee.

“I’m not going to wear a bra,” said Susie, “he’ll like it better if my boobs shape the dress.”

“I’m not wearing anything under mine at all,” replied Amy, “You’ll look lovely like that, Susie.

Susie looked at Amy fresh from her shower, naked and very pretty.

“You look lovely Amy, good enough to eat.” Amy looked back at Susie with a bemused smile, Susie’s hand shot to her mouth. “Ooh, no, that’s not what I meant at all! What if the boys at the office had heard me!”

“They’d certainly like to see us like this. What would Kelvin say?”

“He’d be lost for words, he’d stand there all goggle eyed with his mouth open. Not a sound, not a suggestive quip at all. You’d knock him speechless Amy!”

The girls laughed and gave each other a hug.

The old man looked up from his fireside chair as the girls came into the sitting room. Standing, he complimented them on their appearance. He was gallant as always. The girls did notice his glance shift to their legs as they sat down, but this pleased them, they liked to see their old gentleman respond to their sexuality.

Dinner in the dining room was a jolly affair with plenty of laughter, the old man was in great form after his rest. Afterwards they retired back to the sitting room for coffee and talked away as the fire crackled and cast a warm light across the room. Mrs Browne came in to say she was “Off now and would be in again in the mornin’ ‘bout eleven.” She was looking forward to seeing her friend and telling her who the old man had brought down for the weekend this time.

As the front door closed Amy said, “would you like to see us...naked?”

The girls did not wait for an answer but as one lifted their dresses up and over their heads. The firelight shone on their naked bodies, the shadows emphasising their curves. The old man was delighted. Not since the day of the rain had he seen Susie completely naked and he had not seen Amy fully undressed before. His eyes were drawn to her unusually wiry bush. Rather than having tightly curled hair, Amy had a light covering but it was long and only slightly curly. Her pubic hair stood out from her body both on her mons Veneris and, though he could not yet see this, between her legs. He looked forward to stroking it, feeling the ‘bounce’ of the hair under the palm of his hand. He liked the ‘natural’ look.

“My dears you are visions of Venus, a delight to the eyes, a joy to my old heart.”

“Should we dance again? Have you some music?” asked Amy, coyly putting one leg a little in front of the other.

The old man had indeed music but his records were more Chopin or Mozart than dance music but he did have some Strauss waltzes. Luckily the girls liked to waltz. As the music played they danced a waltz naked in the firelight. The old man tapped his foot as the girls waltzed around the room turning as they danced so that, successively, bosoms, buttocks, limbs and patches of curly hair were revealed to his gaze. He clapped at the conclusion and stood.

“May I have the pleasure?” he said to Susie and danced with her for the next waltz holding her hand in one hand and with his other arm around her naked back.

“Shouldn’t your hand slip lower,” asked Susie, mischievously.

“Not in a waltz my dear!".

Amy’s turn came next. The old man loved dancing with the girls particularly with their naked breasts so close to his chest. The three danced on for quite a time, quite tiring the old man out. He sat down slowly in his armchair.

“Quite exhausting, quite exhilarating, quite enchanting. You ladies dance so well.”

The girls were flattered.

“Too tired for sex?” asked Amy.

“Oh dear, yes I think so. Well, what do you want me to do? An old man and two young girls. I think you’d be disappointed! Really I think I should perhaps go to bed and...”

Susie was not having this. She got up and knelt in the armchair above the old man with her knees either side of his thighs, her large breasts right in front of his face. “Amy, I cannot believe our dearest friend isn’t getting hard, have a peek, would you?”

Amy reached to the old man’s fly, she smoothed her hand over the material for a few moments to check and then undid his buttons and pulled out a rock hard penis. She stroked it gently as it stood pointing up between Susie’s thighs. The old man was evidently not as tired as he was suggesting. Susie’s naked form in front of him was certainly exciting. Her large breasts, flat stomach and her spread smooth thighs with the patch of golden curls at the join demanded his attention. He reached out and touched Susie’s smooth thigh, very slowly he moved his hand up the silken flesh to touch the golden curls peeking between her legs. Susie shivered.

“Aim it for me Amy, please, I’ve been so looking forward to this, I do so want to feel our dear, dear friend in me.”

The old man took his hand from Susie’s curls and stroked her thigh. Amy held the old man’s member so it pointed straight up and at Susie’s sex.

“Coming down,” whispered Susie. Slowly she lowered herself. “Am I on course, Amy?”

Amy watched as her friend descended, her sex getting closer and closer to the waiting penis, “Spot on Susie.” As Susie’s wet sex met the tip of the old man’s penis Amy gently moved it in a small circular motion. Susie stopped her descent, closed her eyes and luxuriated in the feeling of the old man’s penis stroking her lips and touching her clitoris. After a minute she slowly lowered herself and, with Amy still holding on, engaged the head.

The old man’s breathing quickened. The soft wetness touching the end of his penis coupled with Amy’s firm grip was delightful. He nibbled Susie’s now prominent nipples that were so conveniently placed just in front of him.

As Susie descended, Amy reluctantly released her grip allowing Susie’s downward progress to continue until Susie was resting on the old man’s thighs, his penis within her body.

Amy bent and kissed the old man on the cheek, “is that good?” she whispered.

“Susannah is a lovely but naughty girl.”

“I can be naughty too, when you like.”

Susie began to lift herself up and down on the old man’s penis. This was what she had been wanting for days. She had grown wetter and wetter as the waltzes had progressed. She was glad to have secured the old man before Amy.

“I like being on top, being in control,” said Susie.

The old man smiled at her but said nothing.

Susie rose and descended, the sweat shining on her body in the firelight. She was close to orgasm. The feeling of the old man’s penis had been just as she hoped, she could feel it sliding against the walls of her canal, not smooth like Alan’s but knarled by the veins and long use. She was very close to coming. Sensing it would be a strong orgasm, she certainly needed the release, she moved faster up and down his shaft. It felt so good, so hard, so right.

“A pause please Susannah, please,” the old man cried, “let me catch my breath, and not come too soon.”

Reluctantly Susie let herself slide upwards and off. The wonderful feeling stopped as the penis pulled out of her. The rigid penis fell back on the old man’s stomach. She stood up breathing fast.

“Thank you Susannah dear. Should Amy have a turn?”

Susie could not really say no and, of course, if that was what the old gentleman wanted then she was happy to comply.

“Amy, dear, are you ready to be naughty too?”

Amy giggled.

“Would you mind sucking me a little bit first, I do so like that, you know.”

Naturally Amy was happy to oblige her dear old gentleman. She slipped his penis into her mouth without thinking and then felt and remembered it was still wet from Susie. She was tasting Susie’s wetness! She dropped the penis from her mouth as if it was red hot.

“Oh!” she said looking up at Susie, “it’s all wet from your...”

“Well, yes of course,” said Susie, “didn’t you notice what I was doing, you silly!”

Amy looked back at her old man, down at his penis, shrugged her shoulders, gave Susie a wry look and took the penis back in her mouth and began to gently suck.

“Come here Susannah, let me taste you too,” said the old man.

Susie knelt on the arms of his armchair so her the join of her spread thighs were just in front of his face. As Amy suckled on his penis, the old man lent forward and gently buried his face in Susie’s fair curls and pushed his tongue slowly in between her lips and massaged the little bud of her clitoris. Susie was really wet and the old man found he was not so much caressing her folds as lapping up her juice. He was in a warm wet furry world of girl scent and taste. His penis was being delightfully fellated, whilst he equally delightfully immersed in Susie’s sex. The effect on Susie was powerful. She held tightly onto the back of the chair as the delayed orgasm hit her and she cried out.

It was Amy’s turn now to ride the old man. Susie, still numbed by her orgasm, climbed off the chair and sat quietly in front of the fire watching. Amy knelt on either side of the old man’s thighs. Grasping his penis she eased it into herself as she settled down on him. She began, as Susie had done before, to ride. Susie watched from the fireside as the penis appeared and then disappeared into Amy as she bounced up and down. Susie thought how pretty Amy’s back and bottom looked in the firelight, the light and shadows causing the muscles and soft skin to change hue as she moved. She loved the way the firelight caught the wet penis as it appeared out of Amy, seeming to flash light at her before disappearing into the shadow of Amy’s sex.

The old man was not long coming. The excitement had been intense and with a groan he was filling Amy, splashing into her warm wet vagina. Amy could feel each spurt as it came and it excited her the more. But, having come, the inevitable loss of hardness soon followed and poor Amy found herself trying to ride an increasing soft and insubstantial penis. It flopped out. “Oh!” said Amy, clearly disappointed. She was not unhappy for long. Her old gentleman was pleased with her, praising how sexy she had been.

The girls slept well in their pretty bedroom that night. They had both offered to sleep with their old gentleman but he had pleaded tiredness. Nonetheless they got up and brought tea into his bedroom in the morning as the hall clock chimed eight. He was already awake and sitting up in his double bed reading. He was delighted to see them, very grateful for the tea and charmed when they got in either side of him. Amy dressed in her pyjamas, Susie in her nightie.

Amy was quick to ask, she did not want Susie to ‘beat her to it’, though Susie had ‘promised in the kitchen not to’, if the old man would ‘fuck her first that morning because it was her turn really.’ She had, after all, not come the night before. She wanted the old man to make her come.

“You and your turns, you young girls will wear me out and we have lots to do today. Shall we leave that until the evening?”

Amy would not accept any delay and to emphasise the point started undoing the buttons on her pyjamas revealing steadily more of her cleavage. The old man sighed ,mimed exasperation, but nonetheless reached into Amy’s pyjama top and began to fondle her breasts, drawing his fingers softly up them from their base to the nipples. From behind him Susie reached around and began undoing his own pyjama top. The old man’s stroking fingers brought Amy’s nipples to erection. He took the right nipple between his lips and played with it with his tongue. Susie removed his jacket and with one fluid motion pulled her nightie over her head. She wrapped her arms around him squeezing her large bare breasts against his back. The old gentleman could feel her hard nipples pushing into him. Susie was certainly getting excited, she began to rub her nipples to and fro on his back.

Amy thought it was time to check that her old gentleman was responding properly. Her hand slipped under the bedclothes and rested on the front of his pyjama trousers. As she had hoped, through the material she could feel his penis, fully erect and hard. Her nimble fingers undid the pyjama cord and slipped into his pyjamas. Her hand slid over the smooth head and followed the ridge of his penis down to his balls. She stroked his warm, loose scrotum before cupping his balls in her hand. Amy kissed the old man on the mouth and then dropped her head down to his chest. Susie’s fingers were softly stroking his nipples. Susie felt Amy’s tongue flicking at his left nipple before sucking it into her mouth. Susie bent herself round the old man and sucked on his other nipple. The tingling feeling, like little electric shocks excited the old man. In his long experience he had never had his nipples teased and sucked by two girls at the same time. Life was still full of new experience and adventure for him. He stroked their hair murmuring, “Dear girls, dear girls.”

It was not long before the girls thought it time to move lower. Amy looked at Susie, Susie looked at Amy. Together they began to run their tongues downwards from his chest leaving little wet trails across his skin. Reaching the object of their journey the girls looked at each other The head of the penis was between them, their tongues reached out and touched it, one on each side. With a light touch they licked just at the end, across the smooth purple skin where the dome reached its apex, the place where, in a few minutes, the girls hoped to produce an eruption of semen. It was not Amy’s intention to see the eruption or to taste it, she wanted her old gentleman to come inside her, as he had done the night before. Susie would rather it was her but it was, in fairness, Amy’s turn to come.

They played with the penis together, sharing it. Amy took one ball in her mouth, Susie did likewise, they playfully pulled a little away from each other stretching the old man’s scrotum until he remonstrated with them.

“Ouch! Careful my dears, they are still tender organs even on an old man, like myself.” The old man settled down in the bed and watched what the girls would do next. Amy slipped her pyjama bottoms off and straddled the old man’s thighs, her intention obvious.

The old man looked at Amy. The picture was delightful. Her taut thighs rising up either side of his legs, rising to her mons Veneris itself made the more interesting by the prominence of her dark but sparse bush. Through the long black hairs he could see her slit and below it her labia, also framed by unusually long, slightly curly, black hairs. He knew, shortly, Amy’s sex would descend, he would feel first the warm wetness of her labia, then the slight resistance as his penis, eminently shaped for the purpose, pushed apart her inner lips and widened her vaginal passage allowing the shaft of his penis to slide up and into her body. He wanted her to be wet, so his penetration would be easy. He wanted to glide: not to force. “Is Amanda ready?” asked the old man of Susie, “I really can’t reach from here with my hands, is she wet enough, I don’t want her to be uncomfortable.”

“I certainly am,” said Amy.

“But could you check, please Susannah.”

“You want me to touch Amy there?” asked Susie.

“If you could check for me please, I can’t reach,” he said almost truthfully.

Susie took hold of the penis with one hand and with the other she stroked up Amy’s smooth thigh. Her hand slipped up to Amy’s long and sparse hair, she felt its resistance, its bounce, but with her fingers she pushed past and touched Amy right between her labia. She lightly trailed her fingers forward feeling the soft flesh, warm and wet. “Amy is certainly wet enough, she is soaking. Why Amy! Amy what a big clit you’ve got, it really stands up, much more than mine!” Susie was rather fascinated and ran her fingers round and over Amy’s clitoris feeling its shape, comparing it to her own. She had never felt anyone else’s before.

“Ooh Susie, that’s nice,” said Amy. She relaxed her thighs and settled downwards to just touch the waiting penis. She stopped when she felt it touch her. Susie had positioned it ‘just right’, it was in exactly the right position at the entrance to her vagina. She moved, letting it slip in slowly but easily. Susie’s hand continued to rub Amy as Amy pushed the old gentleman up inside herself. She looked down at him, his eyes were closed and he had an ecstatic smile on his face. Amy began to ride.

It was not long before the old man, ever concerned at their pleasure and needs opened his eyes and looked at Susie, “Susannah, why don’t you let me nibble you whilst Amy is busy, come and sit on my mouth, there’s a good, or should I say naughty girl.”

Susie positioned herself with her thighs either side of the old man’s head. Very gently she lowered herself. She did not want to hurt her old gentleman. His tongue found her, she gasped as the old man slid his tongue around her, being careful at first to avoid her clit. He was an old hand at this, he knew how to tease a girl and bring her to climax as, indeed, he had shown the night before.

The two girls knelt facing each other. Amy riding on the old gentleman’s penis: Susie’s intimate areas being tickled and excited by the old man’s experienced lips and tongue. They reached out and held on to each other, smiled and Amy blew a kiss. They watched each others faces as they each drew towards orgasm, the surprised looks, the smiles, the sudden widening of the eyes, the grimaces, the panting. Amy was the first to come, Susie saw her friend breathing faster, gasping even before her face relaxed into an expression of wonder. A little after Amy saw her friend’s eyes roll upwards and a look of complete detachment come over her.

The old man had not yet come. In his usual way, the old man explained that this was not so much impressive control on his part as age. He wondered if Amy wouldn’t mind if he took her doggy style, “a penchant of mine,” he said.

Amy, of course, did not mind at all and was up on her knees with her bottom in the air in no time. The old man was not quite so quick but he soon positioned himself and, leaning on Amy’s back, slipped into her. Susie lay down on the bed to watch. Amy was facing her and smiling with the old man leaning over her. Susie could see between Amy’s thighs where the old man’s penis was working. She watched the wet penis gliding between Amy’s lips, appearing and then disappearing. She slipped her hand under Amy’s tummy and cradled the old man’s balls that were swinging free as he pistoned in and out. Susie’s hand holding and gently kneading his balls took the old man over, he thrust harder and with a gasp he began to spurt into Amy. Susie kept massaging his scrotum as the old man, came. The girls waited for the old man to recover. Susie watched the old man’s penis soften and slip out of Amy. For a moment it hung, just its head resting in Amy, and then, with the remaining stiffness in the shaft gone, it bent, swung away and down from her. Susie could see, from her vantage point on the bed, the tell-tale white of semen appeared out of Amy’s vacated sex and, under the influence of gravity, it begin to elongate. For a moment it hung suspended from Amy before dripping onto the bed.

The three of them lay in the bed with the old man in the middle, the girls each with their head on his chest. The girls were very happy, they had just ensured their dear old gentleman had had good sex, they had both orgasmed and they were with him, their dear old gentleman. They listened to his heart beating and watched where, down beyond his stomach, his penis lay at rest still a little wet from Amy. Each thought to herself how well they had both done bringing their old gentleman to life again after what might have been, they did not know, many years of disuse. They were so very pleased they had met him on that dreadful lunchtime when they had got soaked to the skin and sheltered in his doorway.

They had a lovely day. In the morning the old man took them to see a very interesting old house, bought them a pub lunch and then they all had a walk across nearby water meadows in the warm Autumn sunshine. As it began to cloud over they returned to the car and dropped into a tea shop for afternoon tea. Cream scones, raspberry jam and a cup of tea with their old gentleman, what more could young girls want?

The party had a light dinner prepared by Mrs Browne that evening. Having had lunch and afternoon tea that was all they could manage.

“It’s been a perfect day,” Amy said to Susie looking through the curtains and watching Mrs Browne leave. It was just starting to rain. “Aren’t we so lucky to have met our old gentleman?”

The girls went back into the sitting room where a log fire was burning away merrily in the hearth. The old man had already changed into his bedclothes and was sitting by the fire in his dressing gown and slippers reading a newspaper. The girls gazed fondly at his grey hair and the half moon reading glasses he was wearing. Susie sat in the other armchair and picked up a magazine. Amy settled herself down in front of the fire.

Amy stretched on her back on the hearthrug, her dress riding up her thighs. Susie and the old man sitting in the armchairs could see her bush. It peeked out from the hem of her dress because, as the night before, she had dispensed with panties.

“I feel so warm and cosy like this in front of the fire...and playful like a kitten.” She stretched again.

“Playful?” said the old man, “Susannah go on, our kitten wants to play, go and play with her, tickle her tummy.”

Susie slipped from her chair and knelt beside Amy. They looked at each other and laughed. Susie pretended to tickle Amy and then her hand jumped and she did tickle Amy on the sides of her stomach. Amy was actually very ticklish and wriggled this way and that, kicking her legs in the air. Her dress rode right up her thighs and the old man had a grandstand view of her sex as her legs kicked about. He marvelled at the wiriness of her bush. Her curls not tight, but standing out from her before curling. Her labia opening and closing as she kicked, her secret folds suddenly revealed and as suddenly hidden.

“That’s a pretty sight for an old man, Amanda!” he said.

Amy caught his meaning and slowly lifted her legs right up, she then bent her back so that her knees came down right beside her head, and her feet beyond her head, fully exposing and opening her sex. The old gentleman put down his newspaper and leaned forward. Amy was delightfully exposed to his view. Even the little wrinkled rosebud of her anus was clearly visible in the firelight. “Wonderful, wonderful!” he said.

“That’s a bit brazen, Amy,” exclaimed Susie.

“Amy really looks good enough to eat, don’t you think?” said the old man.

“They’re just the words I used about her yesterday, good enough to eat!” smiled Susie.

“Why don’t you then, my dear?”

“Well, I, you mean, well its not my usual... would you like me to?”

“Yes, I think you should.”

Susie lent forward and to Amy’s surprise gently kissed her on the lips, not the lips she had kissed before, but those between Amy’s thighs. She straightened and looked at her dear old man, lent forward and kissed again, her tongue slipping into Amy’s moist sex. She began to slowly stroke the inside of Amy’s inner lips with her tongue in the way she herself liked to be licked.

Amy moaned, “Oh Susie, that’s nice.”

The old man gazed at them from his chair in the flickering firelight. Between the folds of his dressing gown his penis rose in response to their frolic and he began to stroke it. He was enjoying the girls’ antics on the floor very much.

Outside the wind had got up and was lashing the rain against the windowpanes. The old man heard and smiled. The rain had brought him two very pretty little kittens to play with. He was going to play a lot more.