The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ransom Demand

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. The image stuck in my head and I just had to do something with it. Enjoy.

Kimmy’s head moved as she slowly started to wake up. Her eyes blinked open as she shook her head, trying to get rid of the pain inside it. The last thing she remembered was heading to her car after school, then someone had grabbed her and put some cloth over her face.....

With a start, Kimmy realized she was sitting on the floor of what appeared to be a dank basement. Her arms were hanging over her head, handcuffed to a pipe. Her shoes were off and she could see a tear in one stocking but otherwise her school uniform (white shirt, gray vest and short skirt) was all right. Her black hair was a little more ragged than usual but she didn’t feel any pain in her attractive Asian face so she figured she was okay. She moved her arms around for a bit, trying to get some leverage but it was no use, she was handcuffed too tight.

The teenager was just trying to figure out what was wrong when a door opened and footsteps came down from the stairs near her. Looking up, she saw a thirty-something man with a rough build and a scowling face come down the stairs. “Hey,” he said. “You’re awake.”

“What the hell is this?” Kimmy said, more angry than afraid.

“Well, I grabbed you, chloroformed you, took you to my home, handcuffed you, what do you think it is?” The man shrugged.

“What do you want?” Kimmy asked.

“Money,” the man sniffed. “The money I deserve after all the years I’ve worked for your old man’s company, the money I lost when he canned me along with a hundred other guys. The money he’s going to give me if her ever wants to see his daughter again.”

“You’re not going to get away with this.”

“You better hope I do, dearie, or it’s going to be very, very nasty for you.”

Kimmy’s eyes flashed with anger at being called “dearie.” Okay, so this asshole grabbed her, no doubt thinking he was taking some innocent little girl he could easily intimidate and scare while he extorted money from her father. He was about to learn that there was a lot more to Kimmy that met the eye, more than even her parents would ever expect.

Kimmy could see the way the guy eyed, her tight little body in that alluring schoolgirl outfit, the perfect treat. Well, it was time for Kimmy to pull off a trick. “Look, what’s your name?”

“Clark,” the man said.

“Clark, what’s the plan now?”

“Well, right about now, I figure it’s time to give your old man a call,” Clark said. “Let him know how much it’s going to take to get his little girl back.”

“All right, Clark, listen. Okay? Listen to me. I want to tell you how my father’s going to react here so I want to make my point perfectly clear.” Kimmy looked up, her dark brown eyes locking on Clark’s blue ones. “Just listen to me, all right, Clark, just listen to me. Just look right at me and listen to me, Clark, just look right at me and listen to me, just listen to me, Clark, just listen to me very carefully, just listen to me, Clark, just look into my eyes and listen to me, look into my eyes, Clark, look deep into my eyes, deep into my eyes, Clark, look deep into my eyes as you listen to me. Look and listen, Clark, look and listen, deep into my eyes, Clark, look deep into my eyes as you listen to me, look deep into my eyes as you listen to me. Look deeper and deeper, Clark, look deeper and deeper, deeper and deeper into my eyes, Clark, deeper and deeper. You can’t look away now, Clark, you can’t look away, you have to keep looking deeper into my eyes, deeper and deeper into my eyes, Clark, deeper and deeper into my eyes, Clark, deeper and deeper into my eyes and listen to my voice, deeper into my eyes and listen to my voice.....”

Clark’s face was slack, his eyes glazing as he stared at the young woman before him who should have been helpless but was instead taking him into a hypnotic trance. Clark hadn’t known that he was abducing a teenage hypnotist who had used her skills on a slew of classmates over the last few months and had become quite good at what she did. Right now, all Clark could do was stare into Kimmy’s brilliant eyes, listening as she took him deeper and deeper into a trance state.

“You’re listening to me very carefully now, Clark, you’re listening to me very carefully,” Kimmy continued in her even voice. “So very carefully, Clark, so very carefully. Now, Clark, as you listen to my voice and you look into my eyes, deep into my eyes, you realize that you like looking at me, you like looking at me very much, Clark, you like looking at me very much. And you don’t want to make the call, Clark, you don’t want to call on the ransom, Clark, you don’t want to call on the ransom because that would mean you wouldn’t be able to look at me and you want to look at me, Clark, you want to look at me long and hard, don’t you, Clark?”

“Yes......” the entranced man said, his eyes glazed as he swayed in place, looking down at the young hypnotist.

“Yes and you don’t want to call on the ransom because then you would no longer be able to look at me, Clark and you want to look at me, don’t you, Clark? You want to look at me so you won’t call for the ransom, will you, Clark?”

“No......”

“Yes, Clark, you want to look at me, you love to look at me, Clark, you love to look at me. You’d do anything to keep looking at me, wouldn’t you, Clark? You’d do anything to keep looking at me.”

“Anything.....” Clark said tonelessly.

“That’s right, Clark, you’d do anything to keep looking at me, Clark, anything I want, anything I tell you to do, you’ll do just so you could keep looking at me. Now, Clark, I want you to uncuff me, Clark. I want you to unlock my handcuffs, Clark. Go ahead, uncuff me, Clark, uncuff me and then you can just keep looking at me, Clark, you can keep looking at me after you uncuff me.”

With slow, fumbling movements, Clark pulled a key out of his pocket and leaned over Kimmy, unlocking the cuffs. Kimmy sighed as she was able to lower her hands, pulling the cuffs off as she did. She looked back up at Clark, who was still standing before her with a dumb look on his face. “Very good, Clark, very, very good. Now, Clark, listen to me. Keep looking at me and listening to me very carefully, Clark, listen to me very carefully, Clark, listen to me very carefully. Now, Clark, you love to look at me and looking at me makes you feel so good, Clark, it makes you feel so good. But it also makes you feel bad, Clark, it makes you feel bad that you kidnaped me, Clark, you wish you hadn’t kidnaped me, you’re sorry that you kidnaped me now, aren’t you, Clark? You’re sorry that you kidnaped me.”

“Sorry.....” Clark nodded and meant it too.

“Yes, Clark, you’re very sorry you kidnaped me. However, I’m going to forgive you, Clark. I am going to forgive you for kidnaping me. You want me to forgive you, don’t you, Clark?”

“Yeah.....”

“I will forgive you, Clark. I will forgive you but only on the condition that you submit to me. Submit to me, Clark, you must submit to me if you want me to forgive you. Do you want me to forgive you, Clark?”

There was a pause before Clark replied. “Yeah.....”

“Then submit to me.”

“I....submit....to you.”

Nodding, Kimmy smiled and reached down under her skirt, slowly sliding off her panties. She hiked the skirt up to show off her well-shaven pussy as she spread her legs. “Lick me, Clark,” she commanded. Immediately, the man fell to his knees and crawled over to his mistress, pushing his face into her pussy and started to lick at her. Kimmy moaned as she undid the buttons on her blouse. She opened her shirt and unclasped her bra, freeing her pert breasts so she could play with them as Clark went to work on her. She moaned as she felt Clark lick away at her, his tongue sliding in and out of her pussy with fervor, working into her with passion. Obviously, Clark had wanted to fuck Kimmy ever since taking her so all she was doing was unleashing his desires. Only, she would decide when and where he’d be using his talents.

“Clark, stop,” Kimmy said and the licking paused. Letting her hands drift away from her red breasts, Kimmy took Clark by the head and pulled it up so he could once again stare into her brilliant eyes. “Put your cock in me, Clark. I want to feel you fuck me.” Clark sat up and undid his belt, allowing her hard cock to spring forth from its prison. Still sitting, he took Kimmy and pulled her to him, pushing his cock into her wet passage. Kimmy sighed as she felt Clark go at her, his cock pushing in and out of her pussy with passion. Kimmy’s hands once again went to her tight breasts, pinching the nipples as she kept staring into the eyes of her would-be captor. “Harder,” she muttered. “Harder, Clark, do it harder.” Clark, his mind lost inside of Kimmy’s beautiful eyes, kept right at it, his cock slamming in and out of her pussy with wild abandon. Kimmy pushed her breasts together as she kept looking into Clark’s eyes with every shove of his rod into her, knowing she was going to burst soon. “When you come, Clark, you will belong to me. You will have completely submitted to me when you come. When you come, Clark, you will be mine.”

“I will be....yooooo.....!” The rest of Clark’s pronouncement was lost as he let loose, his semen rocking through Kimmy’s body and causing her to shriek in pleasure, all the while keeping her eyes locked on Clark’s, to make sure she stayed in control......

“Well, it was very nice of you to give my daughter a ride,” Kimmy’s father said as he shook Clark’s hand. “What was your name again?”

“Clark, sir. I work for you. Or I did until last week.” Clark was having a hard time taking his eyes off the expansive mansion Kimmy lived in, even to talk to her father.

“Daddy, Clark was really helpful,” Kimmy said in the little girl voice her father just couldn’t resist. “Maybe you should hire him back. We talked and he could really be an asset.”

Her father looked at her, then at Clark and nodded. “Let’s talk, son,” he said, taking Clark by the arm and leading him towards the den. “If my daughter thinks you might fit in, that’s all right in my book.”

Seeing Clark led away, Kimmy smiled at how the kidnapper had no memory now of ever thinking of abducting her. She figured getting him his job back was a good reward for that great fuck he’d given her. Of course, she had more than enough ideas for some decent payback.