The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Rape of Juni

Juni was born in Berlin,Germany in the summer of 1916,the third generation of opera singers who sang at an opera house in Berlin. Incidentally,she was part Vietnamese,part Chinese and part white (and was adopted by a childless German couple)and began singing when she first learned to talk,which was at the age of 3. Juni was the pet of 23-year-old Herr Strauss,who was the conductor of the opera’s orchestra and his wife the concert pianist. Their son Matthew was Juni’s age-3,and although he wasn’t a performer he did love Juni,always teasing her or pulling her long, waist-length black hair onstage when rehearsals weren’t going on,causing delightful laughter. Mrs. Strauss took a picture of Matthew kissing Juni’s cheek,and the two children became best friends. Eventually he became an opera singer in 1933 joining her onstage,and he had the most beautiful tenor voice that blended nicely with her alto voice. Juni and Matthew sang in the opera together,while Matthew was studying medicine at the university,until early May 1939 at age 23 when he left the stage to become Dr. Josef Mengele’s assistant at a hospital. Juni was saying goodbye to her best friend,and it wasn’t the same without him. She missed performing with Matthew but she managed to.

One night onstage Juni was singing a Franz Schubert piece onstage,enthralling the audience with her beautiful voice,when she became short of breath. Juni continued to sing despite being short of breath when she suddenly felt dizzy,lightheaded and fainted-stunning the audience. A male employee named Justin rushed onstage and shook her asking,“Juni? Juni? Can you hear me?” Juni came to and asked “W..what happened?”

“Honey,you fainted onstage..are you okay?”

“I don’t know,” she said.

“You can’t continue the show..you need to get to a hospital,” Justin said with concern in his voice.

“No,I’m okay,” Juni said,but when she stood up she nearly fell over. Justin caught her and said,“Juni,you need to go to the hospital-you’re not going to continue performing tonight.”

Justin took her backstage and lay her on a sofa. Then he went to the microphone and announced,“I’m sorry,Juni cannot continue performing tonight. She is ill and the show cannot continue.” With that,angry patrons began complaining and walking out of the auditorium.

Justin wasted no time taking Juni to the hospital that night and with carried her in. “Doctor,doctor-we need a doctor!",he called out.

A young man came into the hall and asked,“May I help—“and then stopped when he saw Juni.

“Juni! What happened to her?",the young man asked.

“She fainted onstage at the opera house,and is in need of medical attention,” Justin said.

“Here,I’ll take her,“the young man said,and Justin gently put her in his arms.

“Thank you,“the young man said.

“Anytime,“Justin said.

Justin left the hospital,and the young man carried her to an open room and placed her on a clean bed. There wasn’t much he could do,but in a few minutes she slowly woke up and felt a hand gently but firmly squeeze hers.

“Matthew?",Juni asked.

“Yes,“he said.

Juni sat up and embraced her best friend,extremely happy to see him.

“Matthew,stay here with me please,” she said.

“I can’t,” he said with regret,“I am very busy but I can get Dr. Mengele in here,and he’ll be able to help you.”

“You work with Josef Mengele?",Juni asked surprised.

“Of course,” Matthew said,“and I like my job.”

A nurse called,“Matthew,you’re needed with a male patient!”

Matthew kissed Juni on the cheek and softly said,“I have to go,but Dr. Mengele will be with you. I’ll go get him shortly.”

There was nothing Juni could do to make him stay,so she watched Matthew leave the room and reluctantly waited for Dr.Mengele to come in.

In a few minutes,the doctor came in the room and said “Hello I’m Dr. Josef Mengele and you must be Juni,“shaking her hand.

“Yes,I’m Juni,“she said.

“Okay Juni,let’s take a look inside you. Open your mouth and say ‘aaah’ “.

“Aaah,” Juni said,feeling the doctor’s warm hand under her chin,as well as the tongue depressor under her tongue.

“Well everything seems fine in there,and now I’m going to check your heartbeat and breathing,” Mengele said. He put his stethescope to her heart and felt her heartbeat.

“Heartbeat’s fine-strong and healthy,now breathe.”

Juni breathed,which was hard and labored.

“Hmmm...shortness of breath,” Mengele said,recording it on her medical record.

“Now let’s check your eyes. Look into mine.”

Juni looked into Mengele’s eyes and he said afterward,“what beautiful eyes you have.”

“Thank you,” she said grinning uncomfortably.

“Okay,“the doctor said cheerily,“that just about does it. You’ll have to stay overnight for observation but I’m sure you’ll be alright. You just need to rest.”

“Okay,” Juni said weakly.

“Good. Good night now.”

“Good night,” Juni said.

Mengele left the room and a few minutes later Juni fell asleep. She had been asleep for a few hours when she felt a hand gently caressing hers. Startled,she opened her eyes and before she could scream,the person whispered,“Juni it’s me-it’s Matthew.”

“Matthew,” she said softly,“stay with me please!”

“I can’t. I came in to see how you were doing,and I have to go soon,” Matthew said.

“I’m great now that you’re here. Please, I don’t want to be alone.”

Matthew softly said,“How about tomorrow morning,we go have breakfast together at a restaurant?”

“I’d like that,” Juni said sleepily.

“Great. Now go to sleep and I’ll see you in the morning.” With that,Matthew kissed her goodnight on the cheek,and left the room. In a few minutes Juni was fast asleep.

Matthew and Juni were unaware that Mengele had been listening at the door. Mengele wanted Juni but he had to wait until Matthew wasn’t around. Incidentally,when the doctor heard Matthew coming toward the door to open it-he scrambled out of the way so Matthew wouldn’t see him as he walked out of Juni’s room. When Matthew was out of earshot,Mengele went into Juni’s room and stood by her bed.

“Soon,” he thought.

The next morning Matthew and Juni went to a restaurant for breakfast and they talked and laughed like when they were children.

“Juni,do you remember when we were three and I grabbed your hair onstage?”

“Yes I do,” Juni said laughing hard,“and I yelled for you to stop. Our parents and my grandmother were laughing.”

“My parents still have that photo of me kissing your cheek when we were three,” he said,“but I did love you.”

“I love you too,” Juni said-with Matthew holding her fingers from across the table.

After an hour they went back to the hospital and Juni climbed back into bed. It wasn’t long until Dr. Mengele came in again,under the pretense of checking how she was doing,but he had other plans. Knowing that Matthew was with other patients he wouldn’t have to worry about being interrupted by him,which would make it easy for him to seduce Juni.

“You know Juni,it’s important for a doctor to have a good relationship with their patient,and I want us to have a good relationship,” Mengele said moving uncomfortably close to her bed.

“We do have a good relationship,” Juni said trying not to sound uncomfortable.

The doctor took her hand and began caressing her fingers lightly. Juni pulled her hand away and shyly said,“Doctor,p...please. I’m not comfortable with this. I love someone already.”

“Shhh...",he said and kissed her on the lips. She broke away from the kiss and screamed,“Matthew! Matthew help me!”

Matthew heard her cry for help and rushed to her room. Mengele calmly asked,“May we help you with something?”

“Juni what’s wrong?” Matthew asked.

“Mengele came on to me,” she said.

The doctor said,“You have an overactive imagination Juni. I did no such thing. In fact,I would lose my license over that accusation and I really don’t want that to happen.”

Matthew didn’t know who was telling the truth,but decided to get back to work. After he left,Mengele snapped “Don’t you ever do that again my dear. That would’ve cost me my job.”

“Yes sir,” she said frightened.

“Good,” Mengele said and left the room.

Juni buried her head under the sheet for a while,but brought her head out and just lay there thinking and trying not to cry. A while later she fell asleep.

The next morning,Juni felt a gentle nudge and woke up to find a middle-aged man standing by her bed.

“Hello Juni,” he said.

“Herr Strauss?",she asked sleepily.

“Yes,” the conductor said happily-squeezing her hand.

They embraced and he said,“My girl,it’s time to go home to the opera house. We’ve missed you.”

“And I’ve missed all of you. Oh I’m so glad to be going home!",Juni said.

Dr. Mengele came in the room and said,“Well Juni,I see you’re okay and ready to go-so you’re getting out today. However,I would like you to come see me again for a post-checkup at this address,” and gave her the note with the name and address of the medical center.

“She’ll be back,” Herr Strauss said grinning,“Thank you doctor.”

Juni returned to the opera house as vibrant as ever,and for the next month gave excellent performances onstage-still enthralling the audience with her beautiful voice. She looked and felt healthier,with color in her face and vibrancy and energy in her voice. One night after a performance she said “Herr Strauss,I feel better now and helthy. I don’t think I need to see Dr. Mengele.”

“Oh no,you should,” Herr Strauss said,“We want to keep you healthy,and a visit to the doctor won’t hurt you.”

“Oh Okay,” Juni said,“I’ll go tomorrow afternoon.”

“Good girl,” Herr Strauss said,patting her gently on the back and grinning.

Juni went to the medical office written on the note the next afternoon and into Mengele’s office. Noone else except Matthew was in the building. They were at lunch.

“Dr. Mengele?",she asked.

“Ah Juni,so glad you’re here. Have a seat,” Mengele said.

She sat down in the chair. Mengele locked the door from the inside with a key (he could unlock it with the key as well)and went to a nerby table. Going through some needles,the doctor came across one and filled it with a thick brown serum,which was a hypnotic. The serum produced a feeling of sleepiness in the victim and made them compliant and open to suggestion.Mengele was going to give it to Juni under the pretense of giving her an immunization shot.

“Doctor,is everything okay?",Juni asked.

“Yes,everything is fine. Just give me a few minutes,” Mengele said cheerily.

After a few minutes,the doctor went to Juni with the needle and said,“Okay my dear,I’m going to give you an immunization shot. Lift your sleeve.”

Unaware of what Mengele had planned,Juni rolled up her blouse sleeve exposing her bare arm. The doctor injected the fluid,and within a few minutes she felt an unnatural yet pleasant feeling as the serum worked its way through her system,up to her brain. Juni blinked a few times as the sleepy and groggy feeling came over her and Mengele asked,“Juni,can you hear me?”

“Yes,” she said-sleepy and groggy.

“Listen to me. The shot I gave you was not an immunization shot. It was a hypnotic serum,which by now has placed you under my control. You will have no choice but to obey me and you will not question me in any way.Do you understand?”

“Yes,I understand,” she said tonelessly.

“I am your master,and you will call me Josef. You will obey me,” Mengele said.

“I will obey. I will do what Josef wishes,“she said.

“Master wants you to open your mouth,” Josef said.

Juni opened her mouth,and Josef slowly stuck his tongue inside and ran it inside the back of her front teeth. He took his tongue from her mouth and whispered hotly in her ear,“Undress but leave your underwear on.”

Not questioning his orders,Juni did as she was told. Looking at her body,Mengele understood one of the reasons Matthew loved her so much.

“Are you a virgin,Juni?”

“Yes”.

Mengele reached down to her vaginal area protected by the underwear,and started stroking it with his hand. Juni quaked and moaned in arousal,feeling tingly and excited,as did Josef.

“Give me your virginity,” the doctor said.

“No...I can’t.”

“Don’t you want to please your master?”

“Yes.”

“Then do what master wants.”

“Yes,I will give you my virginity,” Juni said.

Josef began to lick Juni’s neck,his warm tongue making smooth strokes. The Eurasian moaned in pleasure as he kissed her breasts and sucked and licked her nipples. Josef kissed Juni deeply,then starting squeezing her breasts with his strong hands bringing on arousal from her and rubbing her protected vaginal area. With Mengele undressing as well,they had sex on the exam table,their hands running up and down their naked bodies. Josef kissed her body roughly and slid his lips down her neck,which felt good. They kissed deeply,their tongues exploring each other’s mouths and within a few minutes they began to sweat. Juni tasted the sweat coming off of Josef’s body and it tasted GOOD. Vice versa,Mengele licked the sweat off of Juni’s body. Juni bit the doctor’s bottom lip as a “naughty girl” gesture. Josef whipped her beautiful behind with his strong hand saying,“Bad girl..you’re a very bad girl and all bad girls must be punished. You will be punished.”

“OOhh yes! Yes! Whip me more Josef-more,whip me more!”

For the next few minutes Mengele whipped her behind,causing Juni to laugh and giggle in pleasure. Things were going well until she fell off the exam table and was knocked out.

One hour later...

Juni slowly opened her eyes. she felt groggy,sleepy and her mind was fuzzy. Her vision was blurry as she opened her eyes,which took a while,but when she woke up she made a shocking discovery-she was completely naked,wearing her underwear,and her body was sore and bruised.

When the opera singer saw her naked body,she screamed and was terrified. Who did this to her? How did this happen? Where was she? For a while she couldn’t remember a thing,but then she heard a voice:

“I see the serum has worn off. Welcome back Juni.”

At first she couldn’t consciously identify the voice,because her mind was still fuzzy and she was coming off the effects of the serum. However,as her vision started to clear she recognized the face of 28-year-old Dr. Josef Mengele,a.k.a the Angel of Death.

“Where am I?",she asked.

“My medical office in Berlin.”

Juni found a white sheet hanging off the door of the office,grabbed it and draped it around her body.

“You raped me,you son of a bitch!",she exclaimed-sobbing.

“Shut up,” Mengele said coldly.

Juni remained quiet and he said,“stop crying.”

She couldn’t stop and he yelled “stop crying!",then slapped her.

Juni felt the stinging pain of the slap across the cheek,and stopped crying out of fear.

The doctor grabbed her throat and her terrified brown eyes looked into his.

There was nothing she could do-she was at his mercy.

“Stupid girl.You deserved this..you asked for this!",he sadistically said and pushed her to the ground.

“Why you bastard? Why?",she screamed.

“Because we liked it!",Mengele screamed back.

“I don’t like being raped! You’re a sick person!”

Mengele grabbed her arms,pulled her up and maliciously asked,“What?”

“You’re evil! A poor excuse for a human being! How do you live with yourself?”

“Like this,” the doctor said,and grabbed the same serum-filled needle from a nearby table while holding onto Juni’s other arm. He had used it on her before and it had just worn off. Mengele attempted to re-inject the serum,

but she punched him in the stomach,causing him to drop the needle and double over in pain.Juni,now free,ran toward the door of the office and tried to open it but it was locked. She screamed,“help me! somebody help me!” crying and banging on the door. The only one in the building,Matthew once again heard Juni scream for help and rushed to Dr. Mengele’s office. In the midst of this Josef grabbed her from behind and in his grip,Juni managed to scratch his face with her free hand. Matthew tried to open the door but it was locked,and he could hear Mengele screaming

“Enough of this you bitch!",and then knocked Juni against the wall. Just when Josef was about to reinject the serum he was interrupted by the pounding on the door. The pounding got so loud that he finally opened it and Matthew rushed in. Seeing Juni slumped up against the wall he asked Mengele, “What happened in here?”

“That’s none of your business,” he said.

He rushed over to Juni and asked “What happened?”

“Mengele came on to me at the hospital. That needle he has contains a mind-controlling serum that he injected into me before. He tricked me into coming down here so he could drug me,and he did drug me. The doctor was about to use the serum on me again but I fought him,and your pounding interrupted his scheme.”

“I should have believed you at the hospital,” Matthew said.

“He raped me!”

Mengele couldn’t lie this time..with Matthew seeing proof of the rape in her bruised body.

“I’m sorry doctor,but I can no longer work with you after what I’ve learned and seen today,” Matthew said, “I hope you can find another assistant. You are obviously a disgrace to medicine.”

“Matthew please don’t go..I need you here,” the doctor said.

“Let’s get out of here,” Matthew ignoring the doctor,and helped Juni up. Then he said goodbye to Dr. Mengele and left with her. Josef angrily watched them leave,threw the needle on the ground and shouted “Damn!”

Matthew and Juni left the medical center and were headed back to the opera house where he dropped her off. He was going back to the hospital to quit his job and inquire about another position,but that’s another story.

One year later Juni and Matthew(still unmarried)became the proud parents of a beautiful baby girl named Sarah,which was the fourth-generation singer at the opera house.