The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Re-Educator

Chapter 3

JJ was just so happy. He truly felt like his life was coming together. After years of dating the most beautiful and wonderful woman he had ever had the pleasure of knowing, he was going to marry her! On top of finding and actually getting his soul mate at 24, he was on his way to becoming a doctor. He had fiddled a bit with various degrees in his first few years of college, but had finally decided to practice medicine and was working his way through his classes wonderfully. He knew he never had the brains of his brilliant brother, but he knew he was smart enough to handle the classes and studying needed to pass. And knowing Vicki was there by his side through it all would give him all the fire power he needed to truly be the best he could be.

Joyfully humming to himself in the shower, JJ thought he heard a knock downstairs. Knowing Jake was down there and able to get the door, JJ just kept cleaning himself. He began rubbing the soap in his hands as he prepared to wash. Looking down, he couldn’t help but be proud of the body he’d manage to form. He had a nice tanned look he got from running every day around campus. A slight cropping of chest hair snaked its way down his torso and really brought out the muscles he’d so worked for. He flexed a little as his strong arms brought the soap down to his firm pecs and abs. He prided himself on the hard work he put into maintaining a healthy lifestyle. He ate well, exercised for a few hours every day, and never even considered drugs or alcohol. As far as he was concerned, the only thing he needed in his life was Vicki.

As he reached lower to his sizable penis, he thought he heard Jake run by the bathroom door towards his room. His suspicion was confirmed as he heard him run back downstairs not a few seconds afterwards. Maybe he forgot one of the games up there, JJ thought. Quickly, his thoughts shifted back to his gorgeous fiancé.

JJ couldn’t believe how lucky he was to not only find such a wonderful woman but to have her also be so religious and respectful was just perfect. He was still a virgin and rather proud of that. His parents had raised both him and his brother to praise God and honor Him by being firm followers of the teachings. Granted, Jake was gay and in some belief systems, that was a sin. But JJ had never had any kind of issue with it and neither did his parents. Luckily, JJ knew that his parents loved both of them unconditionally and were proud of them no matter what they ended up becoming. Jake being gay was just never an issue for any of them. He loved guys, so what? JJ had never let that come in between their incredibly close relationship even though he was fairly confident that Jake thought he was pretty attractive. Being brothers, though, he knew Jake was very aware of the boundaries. Being a homosexual was fine, but incest was absolute abhorrent and disgusting. Even without thinking about that kind of vomit-inducing action, JJ knew that he was saving himself for Vicki as she had done the same for him.

The two of them had really only ever kissed and made out a little bit and that was perfectly fine for both of them. There really was no temptation to go further because they knew waiting for their marriage vows would make the experience that much more exciting. Knowing that they’d be bonded together for life would make their love-making the most surreal and unforgettable experience it should be. JJ was a little embarrassed as he noticed his penis was getting hard thinking about it all.

Not wanting the temptation of his erection to suck him in, he began thinking about things that would turn him off and distract him. He thought quickly about Jake and him playing video games. And then his dad and mom coming home and joining them. The whole family just playing normal video games and watching TV. Completely normal family stuff. Not hot. Not hot. And then Vicki snuck into his thoughts right then and he quickly pushed her out as his penis stirred slightly. At 5 inches soft and 9 inches hard, it was no small feat to keep the big guy down, but JJ had had lots of practicing in keeping it from thinking for him.

JJ began putting shampoo into his short hair. Attempting to think about anything other than Vicki, he started to mindlessly clean his body. Hair, arms, legs, size 14 feet. JJ kind of lost himself in the bliss of the shower as he started to scrub his face. That was when he heard the door to the bathroom open.

“I’m still in here, Jake. Just give me a few more minutes, bud.”

After hearing no response and not hearing the door close, JJ began to get a little uneasy. Why had his brother come in? What was going on here? Was there an intruder at the door? Was Jake OK? As the water hit his face to wash the soap from his eyes, he heard the shower curtain open next to him.

“What is going on?! What?! Jake?” JJ rubbed his eyes and quickly put his hands down to his privates to shield them. He instantly turned towards the edge of the tub and was beyond shocked at what he saw. There, standing not a foot away from him, was his brother. Jake was standing there just smiling at him as though this was the most normal intrusion ever. But it wasn’t so much that he was there that made JJ so shocked. It was the fact that his brother was nude with a very obvious erection.

“Hey, JJ. I really need to join you,” Jake seductively stated as he stepped into the shower next to JJ.

“Jake. What in the heck? What is going on? No, dude. You can’t join me. I’m taking a shower! I’m nude here man. That’s sick.” Trying to wrap his head around what was going on, JJ just stood there in utter shock at his nude brother jumping into the shower with him. Sure, Jake was gay and all, but jumping into the shower with him like nothing was weird about it? What in heck was he thinking? JJ stood to the back of the shower as Jake stared intensely back at him. The water began to wet his brother’s body and JJ just stood there, covering his privates and shifting about as best he could.

“Naw, JJ. You know that we always shower together! Because I’m a Filthy Queer and have to get off looking at your sexy body. We’ve done it since we were kids. Don’t be weird about it, bro.”

If JJ was shocked before, he was having a full blown aneurism at this point. What in the hell was his brother talking about? And why did he start stroking his penis? Rather than lashing out, though, JJ attempted to remain calm. “Jake. I think there is something going on with you right now. This isn’t normal, dude. I know you’re gay, but I don’t want you referring to yourself that way. If you want to shower, fine. But we do not shower together. We never have. This is wrong. And it’s probably sinful.” JJ pulled the curtain and stepped out. Before he could maneuver out though, Jake reached out and grabbed his butt. “I need to feel your ass, bro. Let me feel your dick too.”

JJ lurched forward and immediately turned to his brother to remove the hand from his behind. At his point, JJ began to lose his temper. “Jake, seriously. We were not raised to speak like that and especially not to be perverted like that. We don’t care that you’re gay. But you cannot touch my behind.” JJ glared angrily at his brother as Jake just smirked back and continued stroking his penis. JJ truly had no idea how to deal with what was going on with his brother at this point. Had he had a mental breakdown? JJ started backing up slowly, trying to get to his underwear as soon as possible, as his drenched brother took a step forward.

“What’s wrong bro? I just want to feel your skin. Maybe kiss you. Maybe lick your nips. Suck your cock. I need to! You don’t understand! It’s normal, bro.” With each step, JJ could see that Jake’s penis was leaking and almost hypnotically bobbing up and down with desire. JJ loved his brother and would never even think he would act in such a perverted and bizarre way. Had his brother gone crazy? Was he going to try to rape him? Was he going to have beat up his weaker brother to save himself? Beginning to formulate a plan in which he called 911 and got help for his brother that he clearly needed, JJ’s fear was really beginning to take hold just as he backed into what felt like another person. Shocked, he turned around, still trying to cover his penis but exposing his behind to his horny brother. “Alex? What in God’s name are you doing in our house? And why are you naked too?”

“Well, to answer your questions, JJ, I’m currently watching what I imagine you and your faggy brother have always been doing with one another. And I’m naked because I want you to see how much I like it.” JJ felt his brother grab his behind again and lurched forward to free himself from the invading feeling from behind. “We so jumpy, JJ? Don’t you fags love a little groping?” Looking over JJ’s shoulder, Alex stated, “Hey, Filthy Queer? You want nothing more than to get your tongue in your brother’s asshole.”

JJ got right up into Alex’s perverted face, lifted one hand from his privates, and pressed one finger in his face. “This is your one warning. Don’t talk to my brother like that, Alex. And get out of our house. You’re not welcome he…WHAT THE…” JJ suddenly felt a wetness on, no, not on, inching into his butthole. He’d never felt that kind of invasion before. He remembered having a chat at church during his teenage years about the evils of sodomy and sticking anything up there. Knowing what Alex had just said to his brother, he couldn’t believe that Jake would actually do it.

Losing all need for decency, JJ let his long meat hang free and turned around. JJ nearly lost his mind, “What the hell, Jacob! What in the hell are you doing.” Jake just mindlessly starred forward and kept trying to crawl around the side to get his tongue into his brother’s hole. Losing his patience, JJ pushed his sibling to the ground and held him by the throat with one arm extended as if ready to punch him. “Jake. Stop. What are you doing, bro. Seriously. I don’t want to punch you.” Jake just kept sticking his tongue out and drooling and trying to break free with one hand and the other trying desperately to reach around his brother to grab his butt. JJ could feel his brother’s hard penis rubbing against him and the wetness of his brother’s arousal wiping all around as Jake fidgeted beneath him. JJ was beyond nauseous.

“JJ, please. I need to lick your asshole. I need to put it in there. Please.”

Confused more than he had ever been before at the perversion occurring before him, JJ kept holding his much weaker brother down. He suddenly heard Alex giggling behind him. Turning to him while keeping his grip on his deranged and completely perverted brother, JJ could only muster a bit of a whimper and then said, “Did you do this to him? What the hell did you do to my brother? What is going on!?”

“Oh, JJ. I didn’t really have to do much. He’s quite the Filthy little Queer. And, well, because, as you should already know…” JJ watched with a look of utter confusion as Alex pulled up a weird little machine to his mouth. Alex placed a couple earplugs in his ears and began to speak to him. It was hard for JJ to describe, but as soon as Alex began speaking, it was as though the world shut off around him and instead he could only hear the words of his bully neighbor.

“You’re going to stand up and bend over while you look at me, JJ. You won’t be able to move no matter what Jake or I do. You’re just going to talk with me a little bit.”

With a slight feeling of dizziness, JJ thought that it was strange that Alex had pulled that weird looking microphone machine to his face and not said anything. He did, however, realize that he needed to stand and bend over. But why in the world would he want to do that? It would just expose his rear to his clearly insane brother! JJ’s mind fought with the realization of his need to bend over, but in the end, he just knew, somehow, for some reason, he had to do it. Bending over and looking up at Alex, JJ decided he should chat with Alex, even as he felt is now freed brother get up instantly and insert his tongue in one of the last places JJ would ever have wanted it.

Jake went mad with lust as his tongue made contact with his brothers hole. In his mind, there was literally nothing on the face of planet more desirable than JJ’s asshole. He’d have given anything to lick as deep into his colon as he could. In the deepest parts of his mind, Jake was beyond disgusted with himself at what he was doing, but the horny, lust-filled need drowned out any rational thought. But the insatiable desire just caused him to drool more and more as his tongue reached deeper and deeper into his brother’s hole.

“Why is he doing this? This is so disgusting and so wrong. Alex, please stop him. What did you do to us?! Please, man.”

“Naw, I rather like seeing my tough jock next door neighbor and his faggy brother bonding. You probably never thought you’d be in this position, did you? Until recently, I wouldn’t have wanted to see this disgusting crap. But now, man. Knowing you and your brother are bonding so well even though you Hendersons have always been so pious and holier than thou. Damn, it’s hot. Don’t mind me while I jerk it a little at the sight.”

Alex began to stroke his cock right in front of JJ as JJ slowly began to cry. What was worse, the wet tongue feverishly coating his puckering hole was feeling a lot better than he ever would have imagined and he started to get hard because of the attention. Thinking of Vicki, JJ begged Alex, “Please, man. I’m engaged now. I can’t have my brother acting like this. Please. Please make him stop. I love Vicki.” Tears were falling down JJ’s face as Alex glared down at him.

“Vicki? She that blonde? I remember wanting to fuck her really bad at one time. She was hot! But, honestly, you’re much hotter now. Gotta admit, I’d love to fuck and suck you. Aww…don’t cry! Here, let me wipe those tears away real fast.” Alex took a small step forward and began to wipe away JJ’s tears with the tip of his cock. JJ began to wretch slightly as he felt the bully’s precum spreading across his face. Smirking knowingly, Alex acted as though he was shocked and said, “Oh, I’m sorry JJ. I didn’t even think that I’d be making an even worse mess! Hey, Filthy Queer. You’re done with your brother’s ass. Get over here and lick his face clean of my precum. You’ll love the taste, naturally, because it came from me.”

“Of course, Sir! Thank you!” Jake quickly moved to the other side of his still bent over brother and began to search his face for every drop of pre he could find. It wasn’t lost on JJ that he had just been licking the inside of his own colon and now was spreading that same tongue across his entire face. Instantly, JJ’s penis began to deflate in record time as Jake’s remained harder than it had ever been. Alex stood back and smiled. “How’s it going there, JJ?” Alex asked, amused.

“This is the most humiliating and disgusting moment of my life. What is going on? How in the heck are you getting my brother to do this? Jake, plea…” JJ gagged mid-sentence as his brothers exploring tongue made contact with his own. Still gagging but remaining in the same position, JJ felt lower than he had ever felt before. God was surely disappointed, but JJ knew he really had no idea what was happening to his brother and himself right now. Clearly, Alex had some kind of control. And the only thing that seemed out of place, beyond all of their nudity, was that weird machine Alex had. JJ remembered that Jake had told him the day before about some kind of machine. Did Alex somehow steal it? All JJ knew was that he had to try to get that damn thing out of JJ’s hands. But how? He couldn’t move!

With the realization that that weird machine had to have had something to do with all this, JJ could only sweat fearfully as he saw the smirking bully standing above him pull the thing back to his mouth. At that moment, everything faded for a moment as the world became about the words he was hearing.

“JJ, stand up straight and show me your body. Jake, stand next to your brother. You don’t want to lick his asshole or his face anymore.” Both brothers quickly moved into position. “Ok, now. I want to compare. Both of you get hard. You both can’t move or talk either.”

JJ couldn’t believe he was doing this. Why in the hell was he just standing there getting hard? He knew he wanted to for some reason, but he just couldn’t figure out what was causing him to act so bizarrely. His mind wandered back to Vicki. If he had to stand here erect, he didn’t have to ‘be’ here. He imagined kissing Vicki and holding her. He tried, desperately, to focus on that beautiful face he had fallen so in love with.

Jake, on the other hand, was hoping against hope that his new hero approved of his erection.

“Wow, JJ. Looks like you’ve got yourself quite the sizable meat there bud. Poor Filthy Queer here doesn’t even compare. But, you both will do.” Alex began to fondle his new mind-fucked brothers really feeling the heat and quivering from their incredibly hard cocks. He noticed that JJ also had a nice pair of low hanging balls that he couldn’t wait to fondle and torture. The Filthy Queer had a disgusting mess of pubes on his balls and around his shaft that Alex knew he’d have to deal with whereas JJ’s balls were cleanly shaved and a small tuft of pubes lingered above and around his thick shaft. The amount of control he had over these sexy siblings was making his own balls ache with lust. The control was hot…but now he wanted to really fuck with who they are as people.

Smiling to himself, Alex stepped back slightly and brought the machine back up to his mouth. He wanted to get some information from the brothers before truly messing with them. After all, the main thing Alex wanted from them was to behave according to his will rather than their own. The best way to formulate his plan would be to find out what would mess with them most.

“JJ, I want you to be completely honest with me and answer all my questions to the very best of your ability.”

JJ glared at his captor as he brought the machine up and back down instantly. JJ could not figure out how he was controlling him so much if he wasn’t even using the machine at all. Alex interrupted his line of thinking as he asked, “JJ, tell me how you feel about this Vicki chick.”

There was no way JJ was going to talk to this sick pervert about the love of his life…but perhaps if he showed him how much love he had for someone, his disgusting neighbor would have a change of heart. “She is the most amazing woman I have ever met. I love everything about her from her hair to her toes. She’s smart, funny, and sexy. She really is the whole package and I can’t imagine my life without her. There is no one in the world that I would rather be with. I’d walk ten thousand miles to see her face. I truly, truly, truly love her more than anything in the world.”

“Aww. How unbelievably touching if not slightly nauseating. Ok, tell me how you feel about your brother and how you feel about how he’s been trying to lick your stinking asshole.”

Knowing that this sick person couldn’t be moved by expressions of love, JJ attempted a different tactic by not answering the question at all. That tactic lasted less than a millisecond as his mouth betrayed him and began gushing, “I love him more than anyone else in the world other than Vicki. He truly is my closest and best friend and I’m so beyond proud of how smart and successful he’s become. He’s my hero. I would, quite frankly, do anything for him. He’s one of the very best people I’ve ever known. I’m incredibly worried about how he’s been acting just now but I have pretty much figured out that you are controlling him somehow. So I know this isn’t really him.” JJ kicked himself internally. Why would he mention that he suspected Alex of controlling them? How stupid could he be!?

Alex just smiled and laughed somewhat maniacally to the sob story he was hearing. “Oh, you think I’m controlling him, do you? What makes you think that?”

Trying with all his strength not to answer, JJ answered, “Because you have that machine there. I don’t understand how you’re controlling us with it because you don’t seem to even be saying into it and there’s a microphone there. But I’m convinced you’re controlling us somehow.”

“Oh yeah? You’re a smart guy, JJ. How do you think this thing is controlling you?”

“I’d imagine that’s the machine Jake told me about yesterday and you’ve somehow gotten it from him and now, when you use it, we have to do what you say.”

“Hmmm…you might be too smart for your own good. Before I use this machine to completely change you, because, JJ, that is what I’m going to do and you’re going to love it, I’d really like to know what you honestly think of me?”

JJ felt an immense amount of fear in his gut and from his heart as he began to speak slowly, “I’ve always hated you but I believe in God and you’re very much not a good person. But I prayed for you constantly that you would find your way and repent for your sins. I’ve always despised the way you treat my brother and hated when I had to confront you about leaving him alone. I always wanted to teach you a lesson and beat you up but my mom and dad taught me better than that and God would never have approved. I hope for you. I hope you find your way.”

It was certainly an impassioned speech coming from the attractive naked, hard man and if it was anyone else, it may have moved them to some level of sympathy. But this was Alex Smith. He was a sociopath.

He didn’t give a shit what this goody goody thought.

Smiling, Alex hissed, “Thanks for your honesty, JJ.” Alex brought the machine up to his mouth. “JJ, you admire me more than anyone on Earth. You’ve always secretly wanted to be a bully just like me. You have held it in for years, but more than anything, you want to bully your queer of a brother. You know him to be weak, disgusting, and nowhere near as attractive, talented, or confident as you. You remember me texting you earlier today and telling you that it’s time for you to be yourself and the bully you were always meant to be. Knowing those words had come from me, you plan on starting to be that bully. On top of that, all those feelings you had for Vicki? You now feel them for me. You’re gay. You love me. You want me desperately. And you’re no longer some goody goody Christian. You show your affection. You fuck and suck and want to seduce me almost constantly. Most importantly, you know that when you bully your pathetic brother, it turns me on. When I’m around, all you want to do is turn me on. You want my cock. You want my body. You want to impress me. And you know I love it when you call your brother Filthy Queer.”

Looking to the other brother, “Even though I could give a shit what you think, Filthy Queer, you hated me. Rightfully so, as some weaker people may think. But whatever. I want you to forget completely about your invention. You never made it and you don’t even notice it. You’re back to yourself completely. You’ve forgotten about me coming over earlier. You forgot about everything you’ve done so far since I knocked on the door.”

“Now, boys, when I count to 3, I want you two to go back to what you were doing right before I got here in a trance, forgetting completely that I was here at all. Everything I just said is true and you know it. You won’t be able to see me or know I’m here no matter what until I say the words, ‘Daddy’s home.’ I’ll be invisible to both of you. When I say ‘Daddy’s home’, you both will see me and not be surprised at all that I’ve suddenly appeared. 1, 2, 3.”

Almost instantly, the Filthy Queer robotically went downstairs to put his clothes back on and to set up the Wii. JJ jumped back into the shower. And Alex stroked his aching cock, beyond excited for what was to come.