The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Read-Through

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Inspired by a image Mesmer Eyes did, hope you enjoy it.

Hollywood was a strange town. You could be a nothing one day and a hit the next or you could be trolling around for years until the one big break you needed to make your career. It was pretty much a crapshoot as to who could be a big star and who couldn’t be. And of course, making it big was one thing. Staying on top was something else.

Sarah Michealle had definitely become a big name. Only twenty, she was already one of the hottest actresses around. She’d started out as a kid, commercials, small TV parts before taking on what she thought would be a brief role in a popular drama. When her appearance raised the show’s ratings, she was added as a regular character and the show was soon a hit. She’d gotten some movie offers with her raised role and had taken one for a low budgeted thriller. The movie had become a surprise hit and Sarah’s star was soon on the rise.

Now, she had her pick of movies to choose from, with endorsement deals coming as well. Her agent, a veteran of the business who had seen one too many starlets burn out, had urged her to choose wisely for her next project, something that could solidify her status without much danger of failure. After some perusing of scripts, Sarah had decided on another thriller, this one more action-oriented then her previous one so there wouldn’t be much typecasting. Her character wasn’t the dumb teenager from before but a tough woman caught in the middle of a conspiracy between warring intelligence agencies, unsure of who was the right side in the affair.

It had been a pleasant surprise to the studios that Sarah had agreed to the scene of her character engaging in a nude love scene with the hero. Sarah had some misgivings upon first reading it but realized this was her chance to make a big splash and she might as well get this out of the way right now. She could always say no to nude scenes in the future but she figured that if the chance to see her in all her glory didn’t help bring guys in, nothing would.

It was easy to see why this was such a temptation. She was tall with a thin but well-shaped body, long blond hair framing her beautiful face and even in loose clothing, her body beckoned attention. Although she seemed a few years younger than she actually was, she had a mature quality that added to her beauty. It had risen with her first film and the flamboyant and tight outfits becoming hot pics for her fans. Now, she was ready to give them the full package.

After talking it over with the director, it was agreed that the nude scene would be shot early, to get it out of the way so it didn’t bother Sarah too much. It was ironic, when the movie came out, she’d have millions seeing her body but she did want the set closed as much as possible. So, it was just her co-star, the director and some cameramen and technicians watching as she slowly stripped out of her clothing and “did the deed” with the hero.

It had gone much faster and better than Sarah had expected, only a few takes, none of which, thankfully, had involved the actual stripping. As the director had told her after it was done, “You can’t improve on perfection.” Sarah was happy since taking her clothes on and off had been a major issue for her before. She’d done some light love scenes for her show so she knew the mechanics of it and it had gone easier than she had thought.

With that out of the way, Sarah felt a lot better, a big weight off her shoulders so she could concentrate on the rest of the film. It was mostly a lot of running and hiding but she was in good shape to do it all and looked forward to wrapping things up. Therefore, she was a little surprised when the call came to her to meet with the writer.

There was an old joke in Hollywood. “Did you hear about the star so dumb, she tried to get ahead by sleeping with the writer?” It was funny, in television, the writers carried a lot of weight, able to make or break a show. In the movies, they were shunted aside, thought of as not even necessary. Danny Tolkien, the writer for the film was evidentially used to being ignored. He was a little over twenty, a shy kid who had been amazed his first screenplay had sold well. Too nice a guy to be ignored the way he was, in Sarah’s opinion, but that was Hollywood.

She’d been a bit surprised to hear him call and insisting on a meeting, such things usually done through the director. But, she figured it was okay and it sounded important so here she was at his small apartment. It was a somewhat dinky affair at first glance but Sarah quickly pushed that thought down. Her first place hadn’t been much better and if not for the breaks she’d had, she might still be there. Writers were on the low chain of payment in the movie biz and she hoped the success of the film would help Danny find a new place.

He greeted her with a childlike glee, pumping her hand hard as he welcomed her in. “Sorry about the mess,” he said in his usual quiet tone, which often helped him slide into the background on his visits to the set. “Kind of busy with the rewrites.”

“Yeah, that surprised me,” Sarah said as she stepped inside, brushing at her loose skirt and straightening her light blouse. “I thought we were all done.”

“Well, it’s Hollywood,” Danny shrugged. “Frankly, I’m amazed it hasn’t come up before now. They just want to tweak some things a bit, wanted to give more danger to it.” He let Sarah take a seat in the nicest chair in the small apartment as he moved to his desk, grabbing a sheaf of papers and giving them to her. “This is the rewritten scene they want.”

Sarah took the sheet of papers and looked over them. She stopped, looking over them a few more times, skimming them with the well-practiced ease actors first mastered. She looked up at Danny in surprise. “A hypnosis scene?”

Danny shrugged as he sat across from her on a light cushioned chair. “Director felt it added a little drama. You fall into enemy hands, they put you under, try to get info out of you and then try to reprogram you to kill the hero.”

“It’s just a big turn is all,” Sarah said, rereading the script. “But I guess it could work.”

“Well, read it over a few times,” Danny said. “Really get it down, then maybe we could try reading it out, see what works and what doesn’t and I can fix it.”

“Okay,” Sarah nodded, skimming through the script. She put the pages down and faced him. “Okay, let’s give it a try.”

Danny stared at her. “Wait, now? Already?”

Sarah shrugged as she put the papers to one side. “I’ve always been good learning my lines quick. Just a little trait I picked up. So, should we get to it?”

“Sure,” Danny nodded eagerly. He reached over and held up a pocketwatch. “Okay, let’s take it from the top. I’ll be the security chief, you’re the heroine.” He held up the watch. “Just watch the pretty watch, Debbie,” he intoned. “Just watch it swing back and forth, back and forth, just watch it swing back and forth, back and forth.”

“No...” Sarah said, shaking her head........

INT CELL
DEBBIE is sitting in the chair, restrained, staring up as BENSTER SWINGS the WATCH before her, her eyes tracking it automatically
DEBBIE:

No.....No....Can’t give in.....Must.....Must resist......

BENSTER:

You can’t resist, Debbie, you know you can’t. You’re too tired to resist, Debbie, too tired, you’re just too tired. You’ve been on the run so long and you’re just too tired to resist, Debbie, you’re just too tired to resist.

DEBBIE tries, but she CAN’T LOOK AWAY, able ONLY to STARE up at the SWINGING WATCH as it starts to LULL her into a state of HYPNOSIS
DEBBIE:

I.....I can’t......

BENSTER:

You can’t look away, I know that, Debbie. I know you can’t look away, you have to look at the swinging watch, you can’t look away from it, you just have to look at the swinging watch, look at it back and forth, back and forth......

“......Back and forth, Debbie, back and forth, just look at it back and forth, back and forth....” Danny’s soft tones echoed as he swung the watch before Sarah’s eyes, her orbs tracking every swing of the circular object before her. Her eyes were drifting a bit, fluttering slightly with every swing of the watch before her, Danny’s soft tones flowing into her mind as it swung.

“You’re looking very tired now, Debbie, you’re looking very, very tired,” Danny said. “Very tired, Debbie, very, very tired, so very tired.”

“Tired.....I.....no.....” Sarah said softly.

“Yes, Debbie, so tired, so very, very tired, Debbie, so very, very tired......”

BENSTER:

So tired, so very tired, Debbie. Your eyes are so heavy, so very heavy, Debbie, so very heavy. You’re sleepy now, Debbie, you’re so very, very sleepy, so very sleepy, Debbie, so sleepy.

DEBBIE’S eyes are fluttering but still FROZEN to the swinging WATCH, her BREATHING DEEP AND EVEN as she slips into a TRANCE, her last ounces of RESISTANCE FADING.
DEBBIE:

Can’t.....can’t give.......

BENSTER:

Yes you can, Debbie, yes you can give in. You have to give in, you’re so tired, Debbie, you’re so very, very tired, you have to give in. Give in, Debbie, sleep, sleep, Debbie, go into a deep, deep sleep, a deep sleep, just fall into a deep, deep sleep.

DEBBIE’S eyes FLUTTER a bit, then SHUT, her body slumping into her seat as she’s HYPNOTIZED and HELPLESS TO RESIST, HYPNOTIZED AND HELPLESS, HYPNOTIZED AND HELPLESS......

Sarah let out a little sigh as her eyes shut and her body sank onto her seat. Danny kept the watch swinging a bit longer, still disbelieving it had worked so well. The whole thing had just been a total spur-of-the-moment wild thought, the idea striking him so suddenly. That Sarah was so good remembering the script definitely helped, making it all go much faster than he thought it would. Licking, his lips, Danny spoke. “Sarah, can you hear me?”

“Yes.....” She whispered softly. Damn, she was a great subject, going under much faster than he thought. He figured they’d have to “rehearse” it a few times before it all sunk in but this was great.

“Sarah, I want you to open your eyes but remain deeply asleep, Sarah.” He watched her eyes slowly open, staring blankly forward as Danny took a new pile of papers and put them in her limp hand. “Read those, Sarah,” he intoned. “Those are new lines and you must read them. Read them, memorize them, then close your eyes and act them out, you must act them out.....”

SARAH now sits in the chair, COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. She is now in a DEEP TRANCE and HELPLESS to DISOBEY any commands the HYPNOTIST gives her. We pan in close on her FACE and see her totally ASLEEP and know she CANNOT DISOBEY any COMMANDS. We know the HYPNOTIST is her MASTER.
DANNY:

You are now hypnotized, Sarah. You are now deeply, deeply hypnotized and will do anything I say, Sarah, you will do anything I say.

SARAH:

Yes......

DANNY:

You are now my slave, Sarah. You are now my hypnotized slave.

SARAH:

Your.....hypnotized.....slave......

DANNY:

Yes, Sarah, you are now my hypnotized slave which makes me your master, I am your master, Sarah.

SARAH:

You are.....my master......

DANNY:

You will do anything for your master, Sarah.

SARAH:

I will do anything for you, Master.

DANNY:

Stand up and undress, Sarah.

We pull back as she slowly stands, eyes still closed, swaying in place as she unbuttons her blouse and pulls it away. Her skirt goes, then her shoes, leaving her standing in bra and panties.
DANNY:

All of it, Sarah, take it all off.

SARAH:

Yes, Master.

She reaches behind her and undoes her bra, pulling it off to expose her chest. She bends over and slides off her panties, letting them drop to her feet, leaving her naked, HYPNOTIZED and ready ONLY to PLEASE her MASTER.

Danny just shook his head as he took in Sarah’s gorgeous naked body. Damn, this would make her new movie a hit, no doubt about it. Those round and full breasts and the blonde patch between her long and slim legs just called out to him. “All right, Sarah,” he said softly. “Just follow the script.”

SARAH falls to her knees and CRAWLS to her MASTER. She reaches up and OPENS DANNY’S fly, sliding down the zipper and reaching in to pull out his COCK, the rod hardening in her hands. She moves in and TAKES the cock into her MOUTH and starts to SUCK on it. She moves her head UP and DOWN, her tongue TICKLING the shaft as she takes him into her MOUTH. She KEEPS IT UP, moving her mouth to SUCH his rod while PINCHING his BALLS with her fingers.

Danny moaned loudly, not believing he had one of the hottest actresses around sucking him off, her tongue tickling his penis as her fingers pressed into his balls hard. Damn, she must have done this before, her tongue work was excellent as she licked and sucked him, driving him on, urging him to shoot his load. Danny gripped the armrests hard as he got ready, feeling himself build up more and more as Sarah kept sucking away at him. Throwing his head back, he yelled as he shot his load into her, emptying his cum down her throat.

SARAH LICKS away all the CUM off DANNY’S cock, then STANDS UP. She moved onto DANNY, carefully SPREADING her LEGS and SLIDING HER PUSSY onto DANNY’S once-again HARD COCK. She MOVES against her MASTER, working herself BACK AND FORTH on his cock, pressing her body against his. She PUSHES forward so her BREASTS are in HIS FACE so her can LICK AND KISS them as his hands move down to SQUEEZE HER ASS. SARAH is in ECSTASY as DANNY goes at her.

Danny’s face was buried in Sarah’s wonderful cleavage. Her breasts weren’t that big but were still quite nice to play with, the round tits and pert nipples rolling under his tongue, his hands squeezing hard at Sarah’s ass, pushing her further onto his rod. Sarah groaned over and over again, her mind completely given over to Danny, his cock welcomed into her pussy harder and further with each thrust onto him. Danny’s moans were muffled by her breasts on his face, his tongue raking over them as he pulled her in further, letting her pussy be filled with his cock. Sarah threw her head back and cried out as she orgasmed, Danny’s hands squeezing tight as he held on a few moments before letting go himself, shooting his sperm into her waiting body as her mind whirled with further scenes......

SARAH is on her back, PUSHING her BREASTS together, PINCHING the nipples as DANNY LICKS at her PUSSY below, his tongue LAPPING at her CUNT with fervor.....

SARAH is on ALL FOURS, MOANING AND SCREAMING as DANNY stands behind her, his COCK SLAMMING into her nice, round ASS, SQUEEZING it with every thrust.......

DANNY is on his back, SARAH mounted on his COCK, RIDING him hard and fast, her BREASTS bouncing with every thrust forward........

SARAH sits on the chair silently as DANNY speaks to her.

DANNY:

When I snap my fingers, you’ll wake up, Sarah. You won’t remember any of this, not a thing. You won’t remember any changes, you won’t remember what has happened, you will only remember coming by to see me.

SARAH:

See you......

DANNY:

Should you ever hear my voice say the words “The script says sleep,” you will fall back into this hypnotized state and do what I say.

SARAH:

What you say......

DANNY:

Now, Sarah, when you wake up, you will begin to see how handsome I am, how attractive I am. You will feel a little closer to me and you will insist that I be on the set more. You will feel closer to me every time I come on the set.

SARAH:

Closer......

DANNY:

Yes, Sarah, you’ll feel closer to me. Very closer, Sarah, very closer. Remember that but nothing else. He SNAPS his fingers.......

“Well, it was great talking to you,” Sarah said, standing up and shaking Danny’s hand, not showing a single sign that they’d been fucking for most of the afternoon. Sarah paused and looked at him, noticing what a good-looking guy he was. “Say, Danny, I think you’ve been left out of the loop too long. You wrote this, after all, I think you should be around more to see it.”

“Well, you don’t have to—”

“No, I insist,” Sarah said, cutting him off. “Tomorrow, you drop by the set for the shoot, you’ll be welcomed right in, no problem.”

“Well, thanks,” Danny said, showing her out. “I’ll be sure to see you then.” He shut the door and smiled. Damn, he’d just managed to take a great actress and his suggestions would ensure she’d be open for some great times in the future. Maybe he could even get her into bed without the trigger, she’d be able to open a lot of doors for him. All this over a simple rewrite. Maybe he could talk the director into putting that scene in for real. Even if he couldn’t, it proved one thing: Danny was a better writer than he had ever dreamed and he couldn’t wait to get a few more scenes to act out in the future.