The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A quick message from the author...

I lost the first chapter to this story when my drive failed and didn’t feel like rewriting it. So basically this guy gets a device for controlling people from some aliens (isn’t that ALWAYS the way!) and he test it out on strangers. Then he gets courageous and tries it on his neighbors who, in the past, have spurned his offers of love. (Gosh, I’m SO original!!)

Also, I have the next chapter almost finished, but, with Simon’s backlog empty, I figured I’d send in this. And as long as I don’t get TOO many emails saying “That was the biggest piece of crap we’ve ever seen on this site!!", I’ll finish the rest.

“A Real Handy Gift”

(All rights reserved, Patent pending, trademark in excelcius...)

He walked out into the hall, pausing in front of the door opposite his. Was he really going to do this? Peter knew the device worked. He’d already tried it out twice. But that was nothing compared to what he was about to attempt. “Maybe I should take my time with this.” he thought. “Go slowly, lotsa baby steps.” Guilt once again began creeping in. " Maybe I shouldn’t do it at all.” But the excitement within him could not be ebbed. Then a slight smile came to his face. “All these thoughts of what I should do or might do, when all along I know exactly what I will do.” thought Peter.

He tried the door handle slowly. “If it’s locked, I’ll go back to my place.” he whispered to himself. “I wouldn’t want to frighten them into calling the cops before I get in.” The handle resisted slightly, but then gave way. “How ironic.” Peter thought. He entered quickly. Stepping in and closing the door behind him. He was in the living room, and the women were seated in front and to the left of him. Laura was sitting in a big overstuffed chair, facing the door Peter had entered. She was a tall, rather thin redhead with shoulder length hair and translucent green eyes. Tammy was to Laura’s right, laying on a beige colored couch, her arms behind her head. Tammy was fairly short, maybe 5′3″. She had long, almost black hair and gorgeous hazel eyes. She had been saying something to Laura when Peter slipped in.

Tammy sat up and looked toward the door, seemingly stunned by the outrageousness of Peter’s act. Little did she know how stunned she’d soon be. Laura started to speak. “Peter, what the FUCK are you...” Peter aimed the device at her and pressed the button.

“FREEZE!” he exclaimed, much louder than he’d intended. Laura froze in mid sentence. Her right hand was outstretched toward him, palm up. Her mouth was slightly agape, with her tongue lightly touching the roof of her mouth, stilled while trying to form the word “doing”.

Tammy’s shock gave way to an attempted vocalization, but got only as far as “Pe...” before Peter turned the device on her.

“Freeze!” he said only slightly quieter than he had to Laura. Tammy was at once motionless. She was sitting straight up, hands to each side pushing down into the sofa cushions as if she were going to try and stand.

Peter’s heart was racing, pounding in his chest. “Is this really happening? Could this really be WORKING!?” He tried to calm himself. He began glancing around the room, trying to concentrate on something other than his two captive statues until he calmed down.

Peter weakly stepped to his right and sat down, back to front, in a highbacked chair. He realized it was now quiet. Only very soft music could be heard from the stereo in the corner near the window at the back of the room. He stared out the window to the city lights beyond. His heartbeat very slowly began to return to normal.

Tammy could not believe what was happening to her. She knew she was not physically hurt or injured, but she could not move. She felt panicked, but it was as if the panic was locked inside her. She wanted to scream, or cry, but could do neither. In her head she was saying “What have you done to me, you stupid FUCKHEAD! When this wears off I’m going to rip your Goddam heart out!” But her outward appearance betrayed those emotions. Her expression, solidified before anger or panic were present, conveyed surprise and confusion, but belied the rage that was boiling within her cast of tissue and bone.

Seeing Peter staring out the window, Tammy’s outrage quelled enough to begin a mental inventory. She realized she could see, and focus, and move her eyes left and right and up and down. She could blink and swallow, but not at will. They just seemed to happen every few seconds on their own, just as they would normally. She could feel her breathing and her heartbeat, but their tempos were normal, apparently oblivious to the flood of signals being sent by her eyes. Tammy then glanced over at Laura.

Laura saw Tammy’s eyes look toward her. “Finally!” she thought. Laura had performed a similar assessment of her situation, but had already been staring at Tammy for what seemed like an eternity, hoping she would return the glance. Laura saw the expression on Tammy’s countenance and, noting the lack of horror or panic, was filled with another emotion. Embarrassment. Mingled with all the thoughts of maiming and killing and destroying Peter for taking away their physical freedom, Laura became painfully aware that they both looked stupidly helpless. Pondering the last 60 seconds, Laura realized something else. Something which made her feel almost good. “Wait!” she thought. “I’m AWARE! I can THINK! He doesn’t completely control me”!

At that moment, unbeknownst to each other, Laura and Tammy were coincidentally having the same thought. “He doesn’t control my MIND!”

Peter was still glaring out the window, but his left hand was touching his right wrist, counting his pulse. He had done several “tests” in the time he’d been seated. He would take his pulse for 10 seconds. Then glance at the women for a few seconds, look away, and take his pulse again. Each time he repeated, he would look at them a little longer. The first time was 160 BPM. His last check was down to 110. He was getting acclimated. “Ok, once more.” he thought. Peter rotated his head to the left and glanced at Laura and Tammy. He was no longer incredulous that they were there, as still as sentries. But it still made him nervous. He could not see Laura’s eyes well, because she was aiming in the opposite direction as Peter. But Tammy was aiming almost straight at him, and he could see her eyes darting around the room. Each time they would land on Peter, they would hold their gaze for a few moments. Despite evidence to the contrary, he could swear he saw the hatred.

Peter turned away once more. He looked at his watch and, as the second hand swept the “8”, began counting. “One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight...” ten seconds passed. “Hmmm” Peter said, barely audibly. “About 85. Not bad. Time to stop being such a wimp!” Peter dismounted the chair and walked toward the women. Their eyes followed him as he slowly approached. There was a coffee table running lengthwise in front of the couch. Peter was about to sit on the corner of it, with Tammy on his left and Laura directly in front of him. But with Laura’s arm still reaching out, her hand would practically be sticking in Peter’s face. He moved the table back and out a foot or so to make room for himself.

Peter was now facing Laura directly. Though she was still filled with rage, she could not help but wonder what Peter was planning. Both women could tell he was nervous as he began talking. “Well ladies” he began, his voice startling after the long silence. “You obviously know something VERY peculiar is going on, and you’re probably pretty pissed at me.” Laura quickly glanced at Tammy, and saw Tammy do the same. Laura, looking past her hand all this time, suddenly wondered why her arm didn’t hurt or feel tired. “You must think” Peter continued. “I’m some kind of monster or something. I mean, I’m NOT, ya know.” It was obvious Peter had know idea what he was about to say. He was just stringing sentences together the moment they came into his head. Laura and Tammy, scared and confused, continued looking back and forth between Peter and each other. That bothered Peter. “Hey, stop that. You’ll look at me when I talk.” he said. Both women looked at Peter. “Now, as I was saying, I’m no monster, but I am curious about certain things, and I think anyone in my position would do the same. I mean...” Peter was rambling. He was starting to chicken out. “Maybe I should just go.” he thought. “Maybe I should just put everything back the way it was and...” Peter was just about to back out when he looked up.

Laura and Tammy were making eye contact with each other again. When they realized Peter had stopped talking, they looked back at him, but it was too late. Peter was enraged.

“I THOUGHT I told you to look at me when I talked!” Peter yelled and it frightened both women, though their expressions remained unchanged. He almost forgot about the device in his hand as he tried to think of how to make the two pay strict attention. Then he glanced at his hand. A crooked smile came over his face. His nervousness suddenly began to recede. “Oh yeah.” they heard him say.

Peter saw both women looking directly at him. “Perfect.” He thought. He turned the device up one more notch. The women could no longer shift their eyes. Peter purposely stood up and moved next to Tammy, so he was no longer in the direct eyeline of either woman. “Gee, what’s WRONG?” Peter said mockingly. “What are you looking at?” Laura and Tammy found that, although they could still focus, they could not avert their gaze from where they were staring when Peter touched the device.

Peter stepped out beyond the table to admire his handiwork. He stood in front of the door. Although Laura’s head and body (and arm) were somewhat aimed toward him, her eyes were staring off to Peter’s left, where he had been seated. Peter purveyed the sight and enjoyed it immensely.

There was Tammy, sitting straight up, looking for all the world like she was going to stand up, and for some reason staring surprisedly at “something” high on the opposite wall. And Laura, still waiting to finish the “d” her tongue had started, apparently watching the bookcase next to the door. For the first time since he arrived, Peter realized he had an erection.

“Hmmm, now what should I do?” Peter was purposely speaking loudly as he walked back toward the women. He pulled the coffee table far out of the way. He stood in front of both women, aiming at Laura. The bulge in his pants was beginning to ache. Peter decided to let his cock out. He could barely keep from coming just from the sight of his two conquests. He suddenly realized he didn’t have much time. Peter kicked off his shoes and pulled his pants and underwear off. He could feel the tingling in his member. Laura and Tammy watched in mute, immobile horror as Peter began to massage his dick. He decided he’d save mind-programming games for later. Right now he just wanted to blow all over Laura. But, nearing climax, he got an idea. He quickly reached out with his free hand and guided Laura’s outstretched arm lower, until her upturned hand was just below Peters cock. He then formed her hand as a receptacle as best he could, all the while pumping feverishly at his rod. Laura, watching her hand and fingers being molded, knew what was about to happen. Shock and panic ran through her, but their only affect was inside her mind, save for the rush of crimson hue to her skin. The rest of her seemed perfectly normal.

Peter began to moan, and suddenly a thick rope of jizz spewed straight out and plopped onto Laura’s blouse and pants. Neither woman reacted, save for some reflexive blinking. Peter groaned again as a second blast globbed onto Laura’s once spotless clothes. Both women sat silent, seemingly unaffected. Peter quickly aimed the head of his dick at Laura’s hand and fired the rest of his salvo into and onto it, until it brimmed over, dripping down her arm and to the floor. Spent, Peter took a step back and dropped to the floor, soaking in the vision. As he recovered, he looked at his hand, slick with his ejaculate. Then he looked over at Tammy. “Unless you say ‘NO’, I’m going to wipe my cum on you.” he said. There was no response. “Great, thanks.” he said mockingly, and proceeded to clean the cum off his hand by reaching up Tammy’s skirt and wiping it on her leg. He was pleasantly surprised at the warmth and softness of her skin. “Frozen” and “Statue” were clearly unjust words for what he was touching.

Peter realized that he was becoming aroused again. But, as he reached further up Tammy’s skirt, he knew this round would be MUCH different.

“So.” Peter said as stood up. “I think it’s time we had a little talk.” Peter reached for the small metallic device that was radically and forever changing his life. He’d built enough confidence, thanks in part to what he perceived as a lack of respect by the women he held prisoner. In only moments he’d gone from scared wimp to vengeful giant. He decided he’d toy with his playthings now. Backing up to a safe distance, Peter aimed the clicker at Tammy and unfroze her.

She instantly stood and said “...ter!” Her body was still continuing where it had left off. Tammy, confused by this and her sudden ability to move, ironically stood speechless and motionless for a few seconds. Peter made sure he stayed away in case Tammy lunged at him. She finally broke her silence. “What are you doing to us!?” she asked, at once pleadingly and angrily. “How can you...” she looked at Laura, still helplessly staring at the bookcase, her hand protecting a cooling and congealing pool of Peter’s spend. “You fucker!” Tammy shouted as she reached to empty Laura’s hand. Peter quickly aimed the device.

“Freeze!". Peter used only his thought this time, but Tammy “heard” it clearly in her head, instantly becoming an object. “I’m going to release you again.” said Peter. “But if you try to do that again I’ll re-freeze you.” Peter was purposely screwing with her. He didn’t want either women to know yet just how much power he had. He wanted Tammy to obey out of fear, at least for now.

Peter unfroze Tammy, and she quickly pulled her hand away from Laura’s. “Look, Peter” Tammy said angrily but cautiously. “I don’t know how you’re doing this, but stop it. Just STOP IT! If you let us go now, we won’t say anything to anyone, and we won’t turn you in to the cops or anything.” Peter feigned interest, his expression making Tammy believe that he was actually considering her generous offer. He wasn’t. Tammy looked back at Laura, then to Peter. “Why don’t you let her go, too?” she said. Peter recognized the tone in Tammy’s voice. It was like on TV, when the hostage negotiator keeps trying to get more and more from the guy holding the hostages. “Ok, Peter? Let her go too?".

“God, how pathetic.” Peter thought to himself. “Oh, I will.” Peter said aloud. “But I’m going to do it in a very special way.” Tammy hated the cryptic way Peter had said that. “But, will you sit back down first?” Peter asked as if she had a choice. Tammy eyed the door, then looked back at Peter, then back at the door again. She was obviously debating an attempt at bolting free. She knew that, however difficult it might be now, it would be impossible from a sitting position. But she couldn’t leave Laura like that. “Alright.” Tammy said in a weak voice, I’ll sit.

As Tammy sat down Peter aimed the device at Laura. But before he released her Peter attempted his first low level mind control command. “When I release you, you will behave normally, except for the following: You will know that you HAVE to continue holding my cum. This will seem perfectly obvious to you. You may speak your mind, but you will speak quietly, and you will not attempt to escape. And, lastly, you will not try to harm me.” Peter pressed the button.

“...doing?” Laura said, her tone quieter than when she’d started the sentence so much earlier. She looked at Tammy. “Are you OK?”

“Yes.” said Tammy, glad to hear Laura’s voice again.

“God, look at me!” Laura said, looking down at the cum on her clothes. “How could you do this to me?” she added in a mild voice. Then she started crying.

Tammy felt awful for Laura, but was struck by the sight of her continuing to cradle Peter’s cum as if it were some precious substance. “Ummm, Laura?” Tammy said meekly. “Why are you still holding...THAT?” Tammy was pointing at the thickening goo in Laura’s hand.

Laura was still sobbing, looking down at the stains on her blouse and slacks. “What?” Laura responded, looking back over at Tammy. “This?” Laura held out her hand cupping the cum. “God, Tammy, what do you think I should do with it? Put it down?” Her tone suggested it would be idiocy to do so. Then she turned toward Peter. “You’re horrible. You are SO horrible. Why are you being so cruel?". Tears began to well up in Laura’s eyes again.

Tammy felt a chill run the length of her entire body. “Oh my God!” she thought to herself. “Why is she doing that?". Tammy looked at Peter, who seemed content just to quietly watch the two from a distance. Tammy decided to try a test. “Laura?” she said. Laura looked back at Tammy. “How do you feel about what he did to your clothes?”

“God, Tam, It’s disgusting! It’s so disgusting!” Laura began wiping her tears away, but only with her left hand. Her right hand continued to protect and embrace Peter’s earlier delivery.

“And what do you think of what he did in your hand?” Tammy added, holding her breath for Laura’s response.

“It’s humiliating.” She answered, unable to even eye the contents of her hand. She turned toward Peter. “You are an awful, awful pervert, Peter, you shithead! Get out of here and leave us alone!". Peter just smiled.

“Laura, if it’s so disgusting, why aren’t you letting go of it?!” Tammy asked suspiciously, her voice slightly quivering.

“Jesus, Tammy!” Laura snapped back. “What is wrong with you? Why don’t you ask me why I don’t cut my arm off or something?!". Tammy was beginning to understand. She started to feel sick. Peter saw the look on Tammy’s face.

“Ahhhh.” Peter chided. “Starting to get the full picture, sweetheart?". Tammy became frightened. Laura was puzzled, not yet understanding what Tammy figured out. Peter could control their minds, and apparently without them even realizing it. Tammy was about to say something, but at that moment Peter decided it was time for more “fun”. He aimed the device at both women and touched a button. Both “heard” Peter’s voice in their minds. “You are frozen.” he began. “I’m going to ask you some questions and you will answer with complete honesty. And you may only speak quietly. Do you understand?".

“Yes.” both women replied mildly, not knowing why they would agree to such a ridiculous command. Although Peter knew they understood, there was a great feeling of power hearing them say it anyway.

“The two of you are best friends, right?” Peter asked.

“Yes.” they answered meekly. He continued.

“And you think you’d both do anything to protect the other, isn’t that true?”

“Yes.” they again responded.

“Well I’m going to show you how easily one of you would turn on the other.” Peter had an evil plan, and he was loving it. He went on. “And I’m not going to have to control your minds to do it. All I have to do is offer a choice.". The women were terrified. They had no idea what Peter was talking about, but they knew it was going to be awful. He lightly touched Laura’s immobilized right arm. “So, how’s my sperm doing?". Peter said with a shit eating grin.

“It’s absolutely disgusting, you fucking pig!” answered Laura. In her mind she had screamed it, but it came out softly.

“Wow, great answer, for a mannequin!” Peter said tauntingly. Tammy and Laura both began saying something, but Peter intervened with a thought. “Quiet.” he projected, and both women fell silent. Peter was about to unveil his sadistic challenge. “Laura.” he said while fingering the alien’s gift to him. “I’m going to give you two choices.” Peter’s obvious exuberance made him sound like a game show host. “1st choice is this...When I snap my fingers, you’ll be able to move normally. Within 10 seconds you will then happily and cheerfully lap up my drying cum from your hand and swallow it all. Then you will...Do you ladies have any cooking oil here?” Peter asked in mid-explanation, clearly ad libbing.

“Yes” they answered, a flood of emotions raging within both of them.

“And how about hot dogs?” he inquired. Another “Yes”. “Great. So you’ll finish my sperm then go get the oil and hot dogs. Then you’ll come back to the chair, drop your pants and panties, spread your legs NICE AND WIDE and begin fucking yourself with the hot dog until I allow you to cum. Are you with me so far?".

“Yes” came from both women again, angrily but quietly. Laura was already thinking to herself “God why would I EVER chose number one ?!”

“OR!...” Peter stretched the word for several seconds. “OR!!!...” he repeated. “After I snap my fingers, Laura, you can say these words...’Tammy is the cum-slurping whore!’ 3 times, and your command will cause Tammy to carry out my instructions instead of you. You will keep your hand out to feed her until she’s finished it all. You will then be allowed to leave.

“Oh, NO!” Tammy thought. Her heart sank. So did Laura’s. “She’s my best friend” Laura thought to herself. “How could I do that to her. But, I just COULDN’T drink that stuff. Especially now that it’s been sitting there so long.” More hatred and anger built in her that moment than she had ever felt. “How could ANY human being be so fucking sadistic?". Little did either woman know that Peter had already planted a silent command that would unfold moments after Laura’s decision. Whichever way she chose, it would prove just how sadistic he was.

“Well” Peter said, clapping his hands together. “Let’s get going.”

Being frozen all this time, all Laura had wanted was to be freed. But suddenly she wished Peter wouldn’t act so quickly. She knew her decision would have to be made within 10 seconds, and she just wasn’t ready. It didn’t matter. Peter raised his hand so both women could see it. He paused for a moment, adding to the torture. Then he snapped his fingers.

Laura could now move. She thought about wiping off the come and running, but thought better of it. She knew Peter could easily control them, and might do something REALLY mean, like physically hurt them, if she disobeyed. Besides, Tammy was still frozen.

Laura started to bow her head toward her hand. She put out her tongue, not unlike someone testing the temperature of a swimming pool with a toe. Her nose was right above the aging sperm when she paused. Laura made a quick glance at Tammy. Then, with her tongue less than half an inch from Peter’s cum, she closed her eyes tight turned away from Tammy and spoke... “Tammy is the cum-slurping whore! Tammy is the cum-slurping whore!...” Tammy felt a wave of shock and panic. Laura felt ill but continued. “...Tammy is the cum-slurping whore!". Peter stood watching, wide-eyed and excited.

Tammy could now move, and she positioned herself in front of Laura. Laura could see anger and fear in Tammy’s eyes, and thought for sure that Tammy would strike her. Laura even thought of backing away, but knew she had to follow her command to “feed” Tammy until she was done.

Suddenly Tammy’s expression changed to a look of sheer joy, and she began lapping up the contents of Laura’s hand. “Ummm. God, this is good! This is SO good!". Tammy was obviously thrilled to be partaking of this feast.

Laura was at once relieved and disgusted. Every part of her wanted to pull her hand away from Tammy’s mouth. But her desires were in vain. She was completely powerless to do anything except feed Peter’s cum to Tammy. Laura couldn’t help but be amazed by the sheer delight Tammy was exuding as she finished lapping up her “desert.” And she hadn’t forgotten what Peter had said. Once she fed Tammy she would be allowed to leave. Laura was already preparing to feign gratitude and thanks to Peter until she was safely out of the apartment. Then she’d call the police and get Tammy freed. Tammy finished with an audible “yum” then headed for the refrigerator for the hot dogs.

“Well, I guess you can leave now” Peter said to Laura. Laura was so happy to hear those words she didn’t even notice the sly grin on Peter’s face as he said them.

Laura slowly headed toward the door, not wanting to seem too thrilled about leaving, fearing insulting Peter. “Well” she started “Thanks for all the fun Peter. I had a great time.”

“Wow” Peter thought “she almost sounds sincere.” Laura moved a little nearer the door. Tammy was heading back toward the couch with hotdogs, cooking oil and a huge smile. She was even humming.

“So, I’ll see you around...bye!” Laura turned and reached for the door. Peter was filled with anticipation as Laura touched the doorknob. The moment she touched the doorknob, Laura turned around.

“Oh, I almost forgot.” she said in a tone that was anything but scared. Laura walked over to the couch. Tammy was sitting. Her skirt was on the floor and her panties were around her ankles. Her exposed crotch was glistening with oil as she fucked herself joyfully with a hotdog. Laura didn’t even take notice, except to say “Don’t hog all the oil!” as she pulled the bottle from Tammy’s side. Laura then stepped back, dropped her pants and panties, sat back in the chair and oiled up her pussy so she could bang herself into ecstasy using a “healthy choice meatless” hotdog. Peter was once again sitting at the edge of the table. He was masturbating also, periodically dipping his fingers into the oils of his captives to lube his own hand. “Oh” he managed to say even as he stroked himself. “Laura, I may have forgotten to tell you that I had given you a secret command for you to stay and join us. I hope you don’t mind.” Laura didn’t answer. She was too busy starting her orgasm.