The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Realignment

(mc mf ff md fd be ds gr hm in ma la nc)

Patrick likes turning women into obedient bitches constantly in heat. His mom was just the first, but in all fairness, she did fuck dogs before, so being the first of his new pack was just kinky karma.

Chapter 6: Taming Twins

Nu-Beverly:

“Dommie-Mommie!” Patrick was looking into his mother’s eyes. Beverly had been in heat for almost 2 hours. Jillian already readied herself to press her open maul and smother Beverly’s face in order to empty her virus riddled ejaculate into her daughter’s mouth but instead, Beverly latched on to her mother’s clit and urethra and pulled every drop that her cunt glands had created.

The sucking sensation was not what Jillian was ready for. She felt more like she was being drained, not releasing. Worse, after all the pressure had ceased, Beverly kept suckling. She was being suckled dry as if she was losing more than her cum. Beverly glugged herself into her nu-death at the opening of Jillian’s discrete feminine glands.

The trigger was a part of Jillian now, and although she shuddered when ejaculating, it was not with orgasms, but with fitful release. Patrick had blocked her ability to feel the pleasure of an orgasm when she ejaculated. The pleasure she felt that couldn’t be denied was from the obscene obedience to her son.

As Beverly’s throat and stomach lining burned and absorbed Hu-Pack-A2, she started feeling loopy. ”Patrick made Mommy my juice box and now I get my wish. ‘Dommie Mommie’ makes her squirt. I can work with that!” She giggled and thought about it as the dizziness over took her. There was pain, and pleasure, and as she started to sleep, she whimpered with change.

2 Hours Earlier:

Susan:

He had heard his mother’s voice telling Sue to go straight upstairs and check on him. “Good girl”, he thought to himself. He didn’t want Susan to be infected by his mom. Beverly was hers. All it took was some small talk.

It was obvious that Patrick was going to be able to infect Susan if she COULD be infected. Patrick’s room was saturated with the virus, and although no virus could live long without a host, Patrick kept breathing them out, and even in November, Florida was still humid and made for an ideal environment to keep the little fuckers alive.

Susan, like her twin, was almost a walking wet dream. Unlike Beverly, Susan was more inclined to be adventurous with her body. Patrick knew she fucked her boyfriend, and even though neither twin was still a virgin, Susan fucked at least 4 boys that Patrick could tell (one of the males was a lot older), but like most of the things he could smell, he never talked about it accept once with his mother a lifetime ago. ”Awkward”.

Both twins were a little taller than their mother but they had the same shape jaw line that defined them. Patrick remembered that he once thought they looked more Germanic in their facial features than their Scotch Irish ancestry accounted for. Just like all the other females in his family, they had the “Barbie Doll” bodies. It made cheerleading a painful undertaking, and would often begin with sport bras and large ace bandage wrappings to keep their breasts from being injured. He knew his father wasn’t as tall as he but they both had brown hair. It was Patrick’s growth spurt that kind of intimidated the twins. In less than a year, he now towered over all of them.

Once she was in the bedroom where he claimed their mother. Susan was almost instantly affected, but he kept track of himself this time. He could smell her enter polyestrous has he inhaled her scent. . 2 minutes 36 seconds. She was aroused as her brain altered.

“I’m glad you’re ok. I need to go now.” She had said, now in a drunken haze as she entered heat for the first time.

He had already connected the cuffs and spreader bars that had been used on him earlier to his bed frame and had them hidden under his blanket.

When she tried to leave his room to masturbate, He kissed her and pushed her into his bed. They were still talking downstairs, so, he needed her to be quiet. Kissing and fondling her body over her clothes was the easiest way to keep her quiet. Her tits were free under her sweats. The twins couldn’t wait to be free after practice.

“Oh god. He smells like Bobby. He smells like Bobby’s cock. I love Bobby. I need him so badly.” “Please fuck me!” She whispered. Susan went into mindless heat much faster than he could have believed.

“Shhh. I want to tie you up and fuck you Susan, but you have to be real quiet. Let me fuck you while you are tied up. Ok?” He pushed and kissed her again.

She weakly pushed back. “Why?” She frowned but still was whispering.

“It turns me on.” and he kissed her again. All resistance was gone as he locked his sister to his bed. She didn’t even fight when he cut her clothing off using a pair of safety shears from “Mistress-Mom”’s toy bag.

He could smell her sex pulse, and waited while her fuck-hunger ate away at her mind. It didn’t take long.

Idly toying with her snatch, he started examining it in detail. Before his “re-birth” he had seen pussies in pornography, but a real one just felt so soft and wet. He didn’t lose track of time or enter mindless rut as he could smell her change. Susan was out of her mind in lust. The virus had already converted her memories, pleasures and pains making the idea of Patrick, the center of her needs. She liked to fuck Bobby but as hard as she tried; she could only think that she really was fucking Patrick. She was nothing but a clit. A mindless clit, that needed to be fucked by Patrick.

When she climaxed the first time he was just pulling at her swollen cleft. They came faster now; the wave after wave of climaxes. He wondered if he had been allowed to claim his mother like this, without the power struggle, if Jillian’s cunt would have spasmed like Susan’s. He felt himself getting hard again, but it was controllable. This was important. The dream was more important than his cock’s need for a wet warm hole.

Susan’s sex oozed but her pussy didn’t smell like his mother’s yet. She kept twisting in climax and he could smell more of Susan go into heat with every pore pumping out her readiness.

It was 1 hour 45 mins 22 seconds before Susan was in total heat. He released her bindings.

“Susan, slap your pussy until it hurts!” Patrick said in the tone he used on his mom. She looked confused, and didn’t understand. She did move her hand, but it was to fuck herself, not slap her shaven lips.

He heard Jillian and Beverly downstairs and knew that Jillian was having similar results. They weren’t “pack-mates” yet, and as of now, Patrick’s cum was the only original element that had not been used. Reaching over, and kissing his naked sister once again, he removed his clothing and retrieved the ball gag. Susan was lost in need again and didn’t feel it lock into place, keeping her quiet.

3 minutes 22 seconds later, Patrick readied himself to fuck his youngest sister. She would remain on her back so he could enjoy the look in her eyes. It would be harder on Susan since her pussy hadn’t given birth before, and it would have difficulty resizing to Patrick’s wolf-like sex.

Patrick once again noted that their breasts were one of two traits that each female of the family shared. The other was their lush natural blonde hair.

‘Cow’ explained that Jillian loved her blonde bush, but the first gray hairs weren’t on her head and so she was smooth as a little girl now thanks to a professional waxing every 3 weeks.

Looking at Susan’s wet sex throb in need and heat, he pushed 3 fingers into her girlhood and allowed them to coat in her need. He felt his cock glaze. It almost felt like “sweating” from the sides on his sheathed tapered cock. The base, what he would soon use again to knot into his sister and claim her was pumping the slick goo now surrounding his cock. ”Wolf Pre-Cum” His mind mused.

Withdrawing his hand from between his sister’s lips, and coating his cock with her silkiness, he felt that she was ready. He pushed and slammed as hard as he could.

This was not to be gentle.

This was a claiming.

He willed his knot to tie into her, and trap her like he remembered trapping his mom. She felt so ‘alive’ inside he thought, as Susan screamed into her mother’s ball gag. After Patrick pushed into her drenched sex, he tested his abilities over his new cock. Willing it to unsheathe himself inside of this locked bitch (the next Macaw female to be “changed”) he willed himself to cum after he felt she had no more womb to give. Her lower abdomen and mound were distended and ill-proportionate. He had control over his own body too, and he was learning that he was a faster learner now.

He felt her milk his cock. It was obedient to his shape. Although far too big for her sex, it wasn’t as painful has it should have been. It was the plasma that coated his new cock that had several attributes. It was instinctual. If he added the vaginal epithelial cells to the sides of his cock from a female in heat, it would start processing a kind of localized anesthetic and also search and verify that her cells had already been altered and were ready to evolve. As she was paralyzed in climax, her walls, like that of her mother’s, absorbed his cum and she started her nu-death.

She burned. She didn’t care. Patrick was everything. Susan was starting to go woozy again. Her sexual frenzy for Patrick was dying down, and there was scorching in her head and in her cunt…”Cunt. I have a little cunt. Susie had a little cunt, little cunt, little cunt, Susie had a little cunt, but now it isn’t so.” She whimpered and slipped into her deep sleep of nu-death. Patrick removed the ball gag. He wouldn’t need it on her now.

He untied and pulled out of Susan’s newly claimed body. Traces of their cum and some blood from her vaginal tearing were all the physical remnants of their “pairing”.

Although he was tired, his stamina wasn’t affected by changing Susan into his newest bitch. While she entered the dream-death, Patrick reattached her restraints. He needed to make sure she didn’t pull any shit like Jillian had.

Patrick grabbed his robe, collected the soiled ball gag, and entered the bathroom across the hall to give himself a whore’s bath. He wanted to check on the second half of the experiment. Remembering his mom’s words “I want to see if I can infect Beverly by myself and I think you should make my twat ready to spray.” His command earlier had filled her cum glands up to almost bursting. The power he had over her body should have been truly frightening to his mother, if he hadn’t taken that away too.

Beverly:

The test had been simple. Once programmed, Jillian was to spend some quality time with Bev and send Susan straight to “check on Patrick”. She needed to see if she could infect her daughter too.

His edicts were clear. “Fuck! I helped create them” She thought. “If he or she can enslave the family and bind them as closely as he had done to her, then they would.”

Beverly had been born only 2 minutes before Susan, but that counted in “twin time”.

Being careful not to touch her daughter, Jillian did hover as closely as possible. If she had been aware of what her mom was doing, she would have run screaming from the house.

Beverly and her mom had a special friendship. Unlike Susan, Beverly loved to read and would often do “book” swaps with her mother. That is why Patrick had Susan. Both Jillian and Patrick knew his breath could infect girls (“well, one girl”. Jillian) with his breath but Jillian needed to test it too.

“So, what’s up with him, mom?” Bev’s eyes rolled upstairs to make it clear they were talking about the only male in the house.

“He has been sleeping most of the day.” Jillian’s lying mouth proclaimed.

“Boys are weird!” They both laughed at the inside joke. It was just that Beverly didn’t realize that Jillian’s version of ‘why he was weird’ was now far different then Beverly’s.

Sitting on the couch, Jillian marveled at what she could do now. Her sense of smell, memory and awareness were all increased.

She heard when Susan closed Patrick’s door, and in 2 minutes and 52 seconds she heard from upstairs “I’m glad you’re ok. I need to go now.”

Then “Please fuck me!”

Followed by “Shhh. I want to tie you up and fuck you Susan. You have to be real quiet. Let me fuck you while you are tied up. Ok?”

“Why?” She heard her daughter ask.

“It turns me on.”

All the while Jillian’s mind was also keeping track of the conversation with her test subject. Patrick had already added to the new family. “Now, my turn.” The woman thought.

It was 4 mins 15 seconds before the chatting changed.

“Well, let me get changed and hit the shower before Sue hogs all the hot water.” Beverly began to lean away in order to get up from the couch.

Jillian could smell her daughter. She smelled of sweat, dried urine, the protein bar she must have eaten within the last 2 hours, their car, and the sweat stained clothes that were washed last night. Her daughter’s vagina wasn’t creating increased lubrication.

Moving closer, Jillian timed her breathing to her daughter’s. Every exhaled time to the other’s inhale

“Hon, before you do, can you check my right eye? I think there is something in it.”

5 mins 52 seconds.

“Nope. Looks fine.” Beverly moved to back away from her mother’s proximity. Jillian moved closer. “I have to tell you a secret, and I don’t want Patrick or Susan to overhear.”

Inventing lies came so much quicker now. “Your father wants to visit you kids, and it bothers me.” She whispered and spun a yarn that would make a spider proud. A web of lies that would make her daughter stay ‘just a little longer’. This new altered body and mind now used everything to pursue her directives. With the fabrication complete, it was now 12 minutes 49 seconds. It was working. Jillian could infect her child. The fiction had brought Beverly so close Jillian could easily see Bev’s eyes dilate and smell the sour milk of her sex.

The fact that it was about her hated father made sure it was Jillian’s infection.

With practiced grace and her new swiftness, she closed her open mouth over her daughter’s. Blowing a lung full of the Hu-Pack-A1 into her, she sealed Beverly’s fate.

Beverly tried to push away. Then she felt her mother’s hand between her legs, through her sweats.

Dizzy. “Oh fuck. I need to cum!” her young daughter thought.

Not for the first time that day, Jillian hoped that Patrick would restore her bi-sexuality. Being altered to help claim Beverly, she would have at least liked to enjoy the shape of her daughter’s body.

“I need to cum. Oh god. Oh goddess. I needed to worship my goddess’s sex.” Beverly thought. Jillian’s venom altered her daughter. Mom was the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. She sex seeped with the knowledge that she was kissing her. Her goddess was kissing her.

Jillian desired that Patrick had made her incestuous. “Oh well. I’m not just along for the ride. I’m a driver too.”

The memory of her mom was shifting rapidly. She never had a bi-sexual need in her life, but she knew, she was a true lesbian for her mother. ”Mom is just so beautiful and she smells like freshly mowed grass.” Her pussy tightened spasmodically at the thought of servicing her. She whimpered. ”It’s too late to hide it. Please keep kissing me, goddess!” It wasn’t really a kiss, but she breathed in her breath, and her lungs took in each heavenly molecule. Her mom was an angel. “My goddess. The queen of my pussy.”

It was when Goddess Jillian said, “Go into heat, Beverly!” when she lost all resistance.

15 minutes 52 seconds.

Mom looked like she had specs of gold in her eyes now and turned away is sexual shame.

“Yes, mom.” Hearing her own words, Bev’s pussy opened up like a thunderstorm.

“I want you to play with it while I watch, Beverly.”

A surprise shiver crossed over her child and she looked again and Jillian blew another mouth full of air into her face. ”cutgrass and lemonade, and my birthday. Not Susan’s birthday, my birthday.” The dizziness and need filled her.

Jillian pulled her daughter’s sweats from her bottom half after pulling off her sneakers. Despite herself, Jillian was becoming very aroused, and she remembered the words that Patrick had burned into her mind. ”You are no longer bi-sexual. The taste of any pussy is like spoiled milk to you. You will never show it or react badly, and you will always act ‘Bi’. It will just be our little secret.”

That was that. Her body acted Bi. Even though her enhanced scent of smell made Beverly’s snatch smell like a sewer, she had to act like she loved everything about it.

Beverly tried to help and she thought she was in much better shape than her mother, but she was very wrong. Once bottomless her mother started blowing over her daughter’s wet slick muff. She wanted to make sure the virus had totally infected her. After 1 hour, 40 minutes, and 20 seconds of bringing Beverly to orgasm after disgusting orgasm. She heard Patrick descend the stairs.

It was time to try. Jillian turned to her daughter and said “Patrick has absolute authority over you. Anything he wants, you will do without hesitation.” Jillian spoke in rapid succession all the while making eye contact with her betrayed daughter.

Her mind cleared and she felt fear overcome her lust. “Fuck you, mom!” She almost screamed. “What the fuck?” Beverly asked. Patrick tossed the ball gag to his mother’s outstretched hands, and Jillian nimbly silenced Beverly. Neither son nor mother even noticed that the action to throw the gag and the command to catch it were not spoken aloud.

“Yeah, they go into heat, but the pack thing doesn’t seem to kick in.” He stated as he and Jillian held Beverly down. He was so much stronger then Beverly, it was simple.

Jillian stripped naked as Beverly took in the view. Droll started to drip down her mouth from the ball gag. “I felt I needed to fuck Susan. It isn’t like before with you. I’m not losing my head” Jillian’s son stated. “Mom. How long did it take for Bev to start getting wet?”

“About 13 minutes. I practically had to give her CPR at the end to make sure she was totally dripping.” Beverly was horrified at the casual way her mother mentioned her arousal. “You had an easier time with Susan.” Jillian continued without noticing the change in her prey’s mental demeanor.

“Well Susan was in heat pretty fast, but she didn’t ‘crash and burn’ like you and I did.” Her son said.

“So, do you want me to try the other thing and go for double trouble?” Jillian inquired eagerly.

“You know, if you really are able too, that Barbie thing can be permanent” Her son’s said.

“I know, but I have to be enthusiastic in our endeavor, and if it costs me, my beav, so be it.” Nu-Mom stated.

“You’ll be in diapers forever.” Patrick said with an evil smile.

“Well, I changed yours, Wait, can’t you just leave…..”

“The glands that control your ejaculate are above your pee hole, mom. They would have to go too.”

“So, I’m not going to be a Barbie Doll; I’ll be a Betsy Wetsy? Man, I’m kind of rooting for this not to work now… Kidding.”

Without a word, they moved. The naked mother spread herself to make sure she could put her daughter into her heat spell again as Patrick toyed with Beverly’s enflamed sex. Interesting. Beverly kept her pubic hair.

He tugged on her blonde pubic hair, and Beverly came again and was deeply inhaling her mom’s sex scent.

Jillian removed the ball gag and a moment later she was straddling her daughter’s face. She spread her lower lips with her right hand and aimed.

“Ready” Jillian said.

“Dommie-Mommie” Beverly’s eyes snapped open as she heard through the fog and her mother’s supple lying thighs. ”She isn’t my goddess. She should be my slave” As soon as she saw what her cunt was going to do, she moved her head and took it into her mouth and pulled her essence from her.

It burned through Beverly’s throat and down into her stomach. She was on fire. Her sex trembled as she came and her cells greedily accepted the altering contagion.

Nu-Day:

While Susan and Beverly were in their fever dreams of the Hu-Pack-A2 both Jillian and her son took turns watching over them while the other started food prep and both took naps. The amount of water and just food they were craving were cleaning out Jillian’s well stocked refrigerator and larder.

Although she had been infected by Jillian, Patrick could feel Beverly’s body burn with need. Both Patrick and Jillian had watched Beverly masturbate through the change and Jillian’s voice kept taunting her. It was Beverly’s responses that surprised Jillian.

“What a fucking slut! You’re fucking yourself in front of your own brother!” Jillian taunted.

“You’re looking at my pussy, mom. I know you love to fuck girls. I want to make you fuck me. I want to make you my ‘Aunt Tonya’. I want you as my pussy slave!!!” Beverly came again at the verbalized thought.

With each orgasm, Beverly’s eyes locked on her mother’s naked body. Patrick’s seemed to have no effect on her.

The sofa arm made for a convenient place to fuck and watch over Bev. They had stripped the rest of Beverly naked during that time, and Patrick liked fucking his mom while watching her handy work alter Beverly. “How are you holding up?” Nu-Mom asked her son.

“I am feeling the need to fuck her, but it isn’t like last time. Can you feel the connection with her?”

“No, but, I know she is in heat and changing. Her cunt is still matted with her older secretions, but the new ones smell…. I don’t know. More…” Jillian trailed off.

“Primal. How do you feel?” Patrick asked.

“I feel bad for her, but at the same time, I want her to change.” Jillian said as she pumped her cunt once again engulfing her son’s cock. It should have been so odd having a normal conversation while she was doggie style and her son fucked her from behind.

“I want mommy to be my panties. I want to face fuck her. Turn her into my cunt slave.” Beverly was droning on. “Mom is a flesh puppet. My flesh puppet. Make her a cunt. My cunt. Beverly’s new cunt.” Beverly murmured to herself her eyes half opened.

“Weird. She seems to have, urr had your domination needs.” Patrick ruminated.

“Yeah, when I told her that you were in charge, I could feel her want to dom me. She kind of scares me.”

At that comment, Patrick was ready. It had been almost 6 hours and he tied into his mother. Jillian felt paralyzed again as she took on her now comfortable role as Patrick’s cum dumpster. Her eyes were still fixed on Beverly’s blonde pussy when he emptied into her sex. Beverly’s eyes snapped open and she looked at her mother while her brother came inside that bitch-mother of hers. Beverly felt a firm kind of need racing through her. Making eye contact once again, Jillian said “Patrick has absolute authority over you. Anything he wants, you will do without hesitation.”

Beverly smiled. “Dommie-Mommie.” Horror swept through the 50 year old as she felt her cunt spray herself and Patrick’s legs. Jillian knew, Beverly’s will be done.

In a serene voice that filled the room and even inside their heads, Patrick said “Beverly, don’t speak again until I tell you to. I want you to clean up your mother’s pussy with your mouth, lips and tongue. Don’t hurt her. Just lick her clean. You are not to command her again.” Patrick pulled out of his mom as both his and her cum webbed between their separating genitals.

Beverly was an alpha of their new race, but Patrick was the progenitor.

“Mom, looks like you get to keep your cunt. I’m going to get Susan, and we are going to have a nice chat.”

Beverly got up and went to work cleaning her the sex of her first pussy slave. Anger burned away in the new alpha and Jillian looked down at her 17 year old owner. She felt fear again even though Patrick removed it earlier.

The Start of the End:

1999 was a very interesting year. While everyone was ready to start the new millennium and computer geeks were prepping for the “Y2K” bug to keep network and major failures from happening.

At that time, billions were spent to prepare for the end of the world. The big concern was a bug in software. It should have been in the on-going Human Genome Project, RTI on the genotypic drug-resistance pattern of plasma HIV-1, and the testing of a vaccine for canine distemper.

If Jim Macaw hadn’t been one of the dozen people who had tried HIV-1 RT Reverse Transriptase Inhibitor (RTI)

And

If the Samuels hadn’t vaccinated Sam with CAV-2 for Canine hepatitis and distemper as part of their agreement with the Air Force to bring him to Mississippi

And

If Paternal mitochondrial DNA hadn’t already been part of every living person on the planet including a woman who fucked both Jim and Sam

the prophets of doom would have been wrong.

None of that mattered.

The fact was that Jillian had fucked Sam while Patrick was a zygote with less than 64 cells; that fact didn’t keep him from being a teenage male.

The fact was that Patrick cells were already altered with Jim’s HIV-1 RT Inhibitor and that fact did not keep him from having two warring natures.

The fact that only females could pass on the paternal mitochondrial DNA didn’t keep Patrick from wanting to infect the world.

The only thing that mattered was that Patrick and his Nu-Mom changed the twins.

The fact was, it wouldn’t stop there.

Becky:

Her husband wasn’t enough. She would whimper in need until her body received the second of the binary viruses. She had to get his address. Her fingers moved with the sporadic need of a crack addict who had gone too long without a fix. Logging into the School System’s servers, she had his address.

Within minutes, Rebecca was driving, but her slut’s box was doing all the navigating.