The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Reality Morality

Summary; Jim and his sexy brother in law Freddie are tidying the garage when they come across a powerful magical object that can change reality...

Chapter 1

It’s easy to look back and think; If only I hadn’t… I mean I didn’t HAVE to turn it on did I? No one was standing next to me with a gun or anything. I could have given it a cursory glance and thrown it into a black plastic bag with all the other crap from the garage.

Maybe that’s just human nature though. If you see something shiny on the ground, wouldn’t you have a closer look? Perhaps that shiny bauble is only the tip of something bigger, maybe you even have to dig a little. Before you know it, you’ve dug so deep that you’ve no choice but to keep digging. Maybe humans can’t just let things be, we have to fiddle and tinker with things until the whole of reality is consumed in fiery…sorry I’m getting ahead of myself.

It started on a rainy Saturday morning in early August. I had not long ago bought a new house near my only close family; my sister Annie and her husband Freddie. The house had been a bargain really. It was old, falling apart and the previous owner had been a crazy shut-in so I got it for peanuts.

The last owner had been a crazy hoarder who kept hundreds of stacks of newspapers; as well several thousand post-it notes dotted around the house, stuck to everything from walls to lampshades. When I first moved in, they didn’t make much sense, like for example there was one on the mantelpiece that said:

CHANGE 446—Accidently deleted thirteenth zodiac sign; “The Mule”

CHANGE 703—Inadvertently deleted second moon, now just one.

Now I understand what was happened to this guy and what he was trying to accomplish. But at the time, I just dismissed these messages as the weird eccentricities of a crazy person, well until I had to start using post-it notes myself to keep abreast of all my inadvertent changes…

But this isn’t his story and when he died last year, his estate fell to some distant cousin living in Australia. She immediately put the house up for sale and as there was no will or anything, the whole kit and caboodle, including the contents of the house went with it. I won’t lie, when I first looked around, zigzagging my way through the dense maze of newspapers and broken junk jammed in every crevice and hidey-hole, I knew the house would be a massive undertaking. But I also knew that there was beauty underneath it all. Okay sure it was a fixer upper but it had potential, it had what my Dad would have called “good bones”

So anyway a month after buying the house; I had cleared most of the inside of crap and even managed to completely remodel the living room. I was quite pleased with my efforts so far. I mean I only really had the weekends due to my work (I’m an accountant). Up until then, I had been actively avoiding the garage. The garage was where the worst of the junk was… I knew I had to tackle it soon though. I hated the idea of all that mess just festering away in that damp squalid hole

So, I was spending my Saturday morning getting my new garage up to spec and for this task I had roped in my brother in law, Freddie. Not that I had to do much begging or anything, for a start Freddie loves this sort of work. He’s one of those guys who always have to be busy, always have a project on the go. It’s something I really admire about him because truth be told I veer more on the lazy side. That’s probably why he and my big sister Anna were so surprised when I told them I was buying some dilapidated old house to do up.

“Hey Jim, come and look at this” said Freddie pointing at the tool rack he had just discovered lying hidden beneath a pile of soggy brown boxes.

“Cool” I said with phony enthusiasm. I mean, I know some of this stuff could end up being valuable and maybe even get me a little extra cash for the renovation but I just wanted to clear the junk out the garage as quickly as possible. I felt claustrophobic in this dank little dungeon and only my brother in law’s presence made the whole enterprise even slightly bearable.

As Freddie bent over to inspect the tool rack, I tried not to stare. I have such a crush on my straight brother in law it physically hurts to look at him sometimes. He’s fucking gorgeous! He was wearing a faded t-shirt that had obviously shrunk in the wash because as he lent over, the material rode up his back revealing tanned skin and just the barest glimpse of the clefts of his smooth ass cheeks.I pretended to busy myself with some heavy lifting but from the corner of my eye I could still admire him.

I remember when we first met, when my sister introduced us at her thirtieth birthday. I was almost immediately struck dumb and even as we shook hands, I felt my legs turn to jelly. He was so extraordinarily sexy; it was weird to think of him being remotely interested in my sister. She’s kinda pretty in a sort of severe way (matches her personality) but next to Freddie she looks as dowdy as a kitchen maid. Well anyway, something in their personalities must have fitted together because only a couple of years later they were married and Freddie officially became a member of our small family.

Even though I wasn’t really looking in his direction, I sensed Freddie suspected I was ogling him somewhat. He shot me a look and rather awkwardly pulled down the back of his shirt to cover himself up again. Sad but true, we’ll never be proper friends; he’s always been a little uncomfortable around me. I think gay guys freaks him out a lot. I don’t take it personally, I guess with looks like his, a lot of gay men do check him out and instead of taking it as a compliment, he probably feels like his masculinity is being threatened or some rubbish like that.

I guess I should describe Freddie. He’s a little older than me; thirty three to my twenty nine. He’s about 5′10, same height as me but for some reason he always seems taller. He has these amazing brown eyes that make me go all gooey inside. Basically he presses all my buttons; perfect white teeth, strong masculine jaw, semi-permanent 5 o clock shadow, great smile, dimples and thick dark hair that I just constantly want to run my hands through. So yeah, he’s perfectly perfect in every way. He keeps his body trim with the gym but doesn’t overdo it. He’s not this 0% percentage body fat gym but his stomach is flat and his arms are muscular. If you’re imagining a cross between Don Draper and Darren Criss then you’re almost there. He just has this spark, like he knows he’s hot but he’s not vain about it. He doesn’t spend hours in the bathroom fiddling with hair products or anything. I’m not bad looking myself; I’ve made plenty of hearts flutter in my time. I suppose I look a little bit like my sis, sort of thin and olive skinned…

As the morning marched on, we got a lot of work done. We continued to sort out the rubbish; throwing most of it in black bags and then in the skip in the driveway. Unlike the rubbish in the house, we found no diamonds in the rough among the garage junk, until…

“Hey, is that an ipad?”

Freddie nodded over at the box we’d just exposed by moving the broken television. Frowning I had a look. It was just mostly just bit and pieces from what looked like parts of various electronic devices. I spotted a broken microwave, speaker, megaphone and a…

“ipad!”

I picked up the slim computer and turned it over my hands. It wasn’t an ipad, not even an Apple product. My finger brushed the touch screen and an unfamiliar logo sprang up. The display was as crystal clear as a shop bought one and the casing looked completely undamaged. Freddie gave it the once over and handed it back to me. He whistled and ran a hand through his hair.

“Jim this looks like it could be worth a dollar or two. Brand new I’d wager”

I tapped the screen again; a logo appeared that looked like a figure eight lying on its side. A desktop appeared with a single icon.

REALITY?

I hit the icon and a blank notepad appeared on screen along with a touch keyboard.

“Maybe not then”, said Freddie with a shrug. “It doesn’t look like it has any apps or anything. Probably just some wannabe Apple knockoff, maybe it’s from China or something”

As I held the tablet, I felt a weird sort of kinship between us. I knew I had to keep it.

“Jim”

I looked up; Freddie had grabbed my shoulder, his heavy eyebrows raised questioningly. I guess I had zoned out for a second or two.

“Yeah, what?” I said a little sharply.

“So… are we gonna finish this garage today or what, I’ve got stuff to do tonight you know?”

I nodded silently and he removed his hand from my shoulder. The sense memory remained however and I couldn’t help but wish he’d lay his hands on me again.

Rolling his eyes, Freddie pushed past me and resumed filling up the black bags for the skip.

I don’t know why I wrote it, I just knew that in that moment I had to write something. I had to express the way he made me feel, it was like this big powerful yawn I couldn’t control. Opening the WordPad I wrote;

FREDDIE LOVES JIM AND WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM ALL THE TIME

Even as my fingers danced across the touch keyboard I couldn’t believe what I was doing or why. After all, Freddie was just behind me and if he looked over my shoulder and saw what I was writing…

I finished my brief sentence and pressed Return. The pad trembled slightly in my hand and the screen went black, obviously returning to standby mode. I let out a sigh of relief, it felt good writing that, sort of liberating. I was about to turn round and help Freddie with the boxes when I felt a pair of muscular arms wrap themselves around my waist.

“Oh Jim” Freddie sighed, resting his chin on my shoulder

I almost had a heart attack! What the hell was he playing at? Okay and now he was nuzzling my neck… had he seen that stupid little sentence I’d just written. Was I being taunting? Was he playing a game?

“Freddie it’s not funny!”

I tried half-heartedly to wriggle out of his grasp but he was holding me tightly. His crotch was deliberately grinding against my ass, and unless it was my imagination, he was getting hard.

“I can’t pretend anymore. I can’t live a lie”

He pulled me closer towards him. It DEFINITELY wasn’t my imagination; I could feel his rigid dick poking my ass through his slacks. I dared not move; in case I broke the spell and woke up from this wonderful dream. I was so shocked, that only when he started kissing my neck did my own dick start to twitch and grow.

This was too weird. I needed answers; I needed to know why suddenly my prayers had been heeded. So I extradited myself from Freddie’s strong arms, eliciting a mournful groan of foiled arousal and I backed away so that there was at least an arm’s length space between us.

I couldn’t believe what was happening; I was spurning the advances of my painfully straight, sexy slightly homophobic brother in law. Had the world gone insane?

Freddie stepped forward to embrace me, his handsome face full of tenderness, his dark eyes shining with the glow of pure love.

“Stop, don’t come any closer!” I said with a shaking hand on his chest.

Oh my God, he looked like he was about to cry. The only other time I’d seen him in tears were when his football team lost the big game last year

“Please Jim, I want you so much, I’ll die if I can’t touch you!” he whimpered, even as his eyes slavishly checking out my growing bulge.

“What the hell! What is this? Freddie you’re married to my sister!”

Freddie looked like he’d been slapped in the face.

“I know and I love her too. Just not the same way I love you. We’re soul mates Jim. I’ve never met anyone like you”

Suddenly I understood, the pad; it had done this. I looked over to the box where I had left it and in confirmation the screen flashed as if winking at me. I made a wish and it came true, how many times in a life does that happen? I wanted him so much, would it be wrong to “take advantage of him”. Would it be so awful to slip myself into his eager mouth and… Could I do that to my brother in law? Cheat on my sister with her husband?

In my moment of weakness, Freddie’s strong muscular body suddenly filled the space between us and our two chests’ brushed against each other. My left hand slid around his waist while he stroked my cheek with one crooked finger. His gaze which matched mine in desire and intensity, shifted to focus on my mouth. He licked his full red lips.

“Oh shit Freddie, we shouldn’t be…”

Our lips drew closer and closer, touched, opened, and then our tongues were sparring in a deep and warm kiss. He tasted delicious. With heaving chests and a gasp, Freddie pushed me against the garage wall. Further resistance was futile as our make out session stepped up a gear. I’d never felt so turned on in all my life, the man I had dreamed of for the last five year, was about to become my lover and…

...suddenly Freddie’s body stiffened and I felt the pleasure spasms vibrate through him. Oh my God, he was having a fucking orgasm just from kissing, devouring, smelling and caressing ME! Freddie’s mouth unfastened from mine and when I opened my eyes again, his flushed face, looked back into my own with pure wonder. A soft moan escaped from his bee stung lips as his body arched and his ass flexed and he pumped the load of the century into his slacks. As the tremors slowly dissipated, and his musky ejaculate spread evenly across the crotch of his slacks. Freddie rested his dark tousled head against my own.

“Are you okay?” I whispered.

“I want you in my mouth” he murmured solemnly in my ear

Before I knew it, he had collapsed at my feet and had started intensely unbuttoning my jeans. In one fluid movement he had pulled both my jeans and my tented boxers down to my ankles. My dick was so hard now; it brushed the bottom of my shirt. Like a blind man reading braille, Freddie traced a finger from my testes up the shaft to the drooling head of my cock. I wondered what was going on in his head, didn’t he find his behavior just a tiny bit out of character? Apparently not, without a second thought he wrapped his right hand around my shaft and started whacking my salivating erection off his cheeks and mouth, spreading pre cum all over his face.

“Oh Jesus you smell so good Jim” he moaned, his nostrils flaring as he inhaled deeply the musky scent of my precum blemishing his rapturous upturned face. He slowly licked his lips and opened his eyes wider.

“I bet you taste pretty awesome too”

Freddie clamped his mouth onto my dick and like the world’s most powerful vacuum cleaner, his tongue swirling around my pulsating head, absorbing every drop of juice

I was in his mouth less than a minute before I orgasmed as powerfully as Freddie had minutes before. The force of my orgasm took my brother in law by surprise and the overflow spilled out of his mouth and glazed his chin. To my amazement, I looked down and the damp patch covering Freddie’s slacks were given another drenching as, for the second time today, they were rechristened by his cock. I had barely found time to catch my breath before Freddie, was pulling off his clothes.

“Wait, Freddie what you doing?

“I wanna you to fuck me. I want to feel your dick in my ass”

“Jesus!” I yelped. Okay I was still in my 20s (just) but if I carried on like this and I’d be dead by thirty.

“Freddie I think that’s enough for now…I mean we’ve done stuff that…”

He was naked from the waist down. His crotch was soaked with cum, that dribbled down his hard hairy thighs He turned his curvy ass towards me and began caressing his pale smooth cheeks.

“You sure you don’t want a little piece?” he said slyly, as he bent over and slipped one finger and then two into his straight tight asshole. With his free hand, he started masturbating again.

I could hardly believe what I was seeing. Even after all that, the tableaux in front of me was so sexy, my dick had no choice but to grow big and fat. With a triumphant cry, Freddie, seeing my rejuvenated cock, backed into my groin. He forcefully grasped my dick trying to fit it into his quivering hole…

“Fuck no I can’t do this!” I shouted, pushing his hands aside. “This is too soon Freddie and I’m spent”

I had to draw the line somewhere and my brother in law pleading me to take his anal virginity was a good stopping point for now.

Trying my hardest to ignore the deperate stare of my new lover. I walked back to the pad. Before I even touched the screen, it came alive in my hand. The horizontal figure of eight logo briefly appeared and then I was back on the white notepad. There was no sign of the sentence I’d written earlier. I guess it had already gone out into the world and transformed Freddie into a Jim obsessed sex toy. I needed to fix that

FREDDIE AND JIM JUST HAD THE BEST SEX OF THEIR LIFE’S. FREDDIE LOVES JIM AND HE WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO OBEY EVERYTHING JIM TELLS HIM

Would it work?

I pressed Return.