The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Reality You Know

by Second Chair and J. Darksong

Chapter 10

Getting to Know You

A soft tapping sounded, a rhythmic tap-tap-tap of fingers drumming lightly against the wooden desk. Nearby, the sounds of muffled talking, several voices speaking in unison, as well as grunts and cries of fight training, as well as the dull thudding of fists against a leather heavy bag. And intermingled within it all, the light click-clack of a computer keyboard, of fingers steadily and calmly typing away, heedless of the other room’s occupants all in their costumes.

“This is ridiculous!” Parker Albinn yelled suddenly, causing everyone to go silent and stare at him. “Seriously, people! What the HELL are we doing?!?”

“We’re doing a lot of different things here, lad,” Eugene Frasier stated calmly. “Care to be a mite more specific?”

“Why are we all just standing around here waiting for Cinema and her group to attack?” he asked pointedly. “Why haven’t we taken the fight to them?”

The elder Scotsman sighed heavily, shaking his head. “We’ve been over this, lad. The time isnae right to go after them just yet. If we act prematurely—”

“If we wait much longer to attack, we’ll all have died of old age!” he snarked. “Or was that yer actual plan, hmm? To wait until Sabrina Cross is old enough to draw retirement then attack her by cutting off her Medicaid or something?” Gene glared back at him. “Fine, I’m exaggerating a little bit. But my point’s still valid. While you sit around here strategizing, Cinema is out there getting stronger, and cementing her control over our friends and loved ones!”

“I’m not just strategizing, lad,” Gene replied with a scowl. “I’m trying to cover all of our bases.” He sighed. “Okay... you tell me. What happens if we go after them right now, hmm? Even if we somehow managed to defeat her, and take down all of her brainwashed fighters... what then? Do you know how to break them free of Cinema’s control? I told ye before, they’re not just hypnotized or under simple mind control, their verra brainwave patterns have literally been physically altered. If ye think ye can just return to yer lovely wife and whisper a few words in her ears to make everything all better again, then yer sadly mistaken. She’d gut ye like a fish before ye uttered the first syllable!”

“He’s right. Mr. Albinn,” Solo replied, laying a hand on his shoulder in sympathy. “As much as we all want to spring into action, we have to approach this carefully. We’ll only get one shot at this... and if we go before we’re all ready, then it’s game over!

“Yeah, yeah,” Parker mumbled, as the others went back to their activities again. “Just because you’re right doesn’t mean I have to like it...”

“Oooohhh! The legendary Hero of the Day is annoyed,” a feminine voice purred, coming from the open doorway. “Color me surprised.”

Eyes narrowed, he whirled back around to face Gene. “And again, I repeat my objection to having... HER here!!” he yelled, pointing at the newcomer. “I object to having her involved in this AT ALL!! I will admit that she has some... ahem... qualities... that MIGHT come in handy,” he said grudgingly, “but she’s a CRIMINAL! She’s... a... villain!! There’s no way we can trust her not to double-cross us at an inopportune time!”

Eugene groaned, rubbing the bridge of his nose in irritation. “That is a possibility, aye,” he replied coolly, “except for the fact that allowing Cross to win endangers her as well by putting the spotlight directly on herself. And between the choice of her own self-preservation, combined with the rather... substantial payoff I’m giving her for her services, or making the choice to screw us all over, including herself, by helping the enemy and possibly becoming a slave herself, I’m willing to bet on the former.”

“Um, hello?” Manx replied, blithely, waving a hand. “I’m right here. I can hear everything you’re saying...”

“That’s assuming she actually acts in a logical way,” Parker shot back, completely ignoring her outburst. “And I don’t know if you’d paid any attention over the years, but this girl and logic aren’t exactly the best of friends!”

Getting frustrated, Manx frowned beneath her cat mask, placing her hands on her hips, she deliberately took an openly suggestive pose. “Again... I’m... right... here!! Rude much?!”

“Look,” Gene replied with a sigh, “if you’re so all-fired up on doing something constructive. why don’t you go check in with the police?”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“Think about it. It’s been weeks since Cinema made her big ‘debut’ in front of the world in her battle with Ultra Girl,” he pointed out. “She literally smashed into a police cruiser in front of dozens of witnesses, then thrashed several more officers before making her escape. Yet in all that time, the police haven’t gone after her, haven’t made any raids, or assigned any task forces to take her down. Hell, they haven’t even mentioned her on the bloody newscasts! Why do you think that is?”

Parker blinked, considering. Then he frowned, as the obvious answer became clear. “Dammit,” he muttered, shaking his head. “Well, you’re right... as always,” he grunted. “Guess there is something for me to do while we wait after all,” he said, walking towards the exit. Manx waited for him to depart, then shook her head.

“That guy is always so keyed up,” she remarked, idly. “Nice work sending him off to do some busy work.”

“Speaking of ‘busy work’,” Gene replied, turning to face her, “how did your assignment go? Were you able to find out what I asked for?”

Rather than reply, she tossed him a small portable hard drive. “Did you doubt me?” she asked, chuckling. “It was child’s play... even while abiding by those stupid, hamstringy rules of yours,” she added with disdain.

“Sorry, but that’s how I operate,” Gene replied stiffly. “No need to rack up a body count if you can get in and out unseen. And putting someone to sleep instead of snapping their neck tends to go over better.” Manx grunted, making a noncommital response. “Besides,” Gene added, “I’d say you’re making more than enough money working for us to put up with a few... inconveniences. Aye, lass?”

“You have a point,” Manx conceded, walking over to an open chair, dropping into it. “Though truth be told, I’d do this for free just for the chance to get back at that annoying little glow-worm Luminaire,” she grumbled. “Twenty years as a professional thief... and the first time I actually get caught is by some damn teenaged teeny-bopper...?” Unnoticed by Gene, a smile plays across Manx’s face as she enjoys her own thoughts concerning the enslaved Luminaire. Hmm, maybe after we take down her ‘Goddess’, the mind-fucked, busty, little, blonde sex slave gets to satisfy a new Mistress?! Oh yes, this could be fun after all!

Gene merely grunted back, hooking up the hard drive, scanning its contents. Huh. A bit of a vulgar ruffian, but she does do good work. Let’s see here... Interesting... it seems young Miss Cross is every bit as extraordinary as she seems. Her mother’s legal career allowing her to travel abroad at a young age, visiting more than a few countries, I see. And, hmm, well that certainly explains why she matched up with Veronica so well. It seems she has been studying martial arts since she was seven years old. Several ancient Japanese AND Chinese fighting arts, in fact. That’s certainly impressive. And speaking of impressive, her intellectual prowess is almost as impressive as her physical abilities. Possessing a genius I.Q. and eidetic memory enabled her to not only master several languages but... oh hell, she even finished high school a year before wee Jimmy did... He frowned, scanning the more personal files. Not as useful in information gathering, they did serve to fill in more gaps in his knowledge of the girl herself... her personality, and what kind of person she was inside.

Huh... not many real friends growing up, aside from one or two. he mused to himself. And, hmm, well, this is nae good. First, her grandfather kicks her mother out of his house when he finds out she was pregnant at seventeen, forcing Morgan to move in with her twenty-four-year-old boyfriend, one... Tom Chambers. At least he stepped up and married her. Oh, wait a wee minute here. What’s this? It seems that within the next... seven months, Morgan graduated high school, and as her class valedictorian as well? Well done, Morgan, Lass! Explains how she ended up a high priced lawyer. But... eh, what’s this? She does that only to then have Tom throw her out, too? That’s nae good. She then moved to River City to live with her only other family. Her dad’s sister... Bethany Cross. Wait, ‘Bethany’? Hmm, that’s quite a coincidence, isn’t it, hahaha? That means Sabrina grew up here in River City. That also means she didn’t come here intending to target our fair ladies! She simply grew up watching the heroines that she now controls. That doesnae justify what she’s done, but it does help explain her attraction to our dear heroines...

Eugene let out a sigh. There was a lot of information contained in the file, and while he naturally wanted to skim through it as quickly as possible, he also knew that he needed as much information about the girl as he could find. No detail. no matter how small, could be overlooked. Let’s see... Morgan got a divorce from Tom with her aunt Bethany’s help. While Bethany was merely a tax attorney, she apparently knew a VERY good divorce attorney. Seems Morgan, of course, got sole and total custody of Sabrina. She also got a very fat “Fuck you, Bitch!” alimony from Tom. Definitely, not a family to... cross, pardon the pun! Between Bethany being an attorney and Morgan’s divorce attorney helping her so much and being not only professional but genuine and caring, it’s no wonder Morgan chose law as a career herself. Although, She chose... Mergers and Acquisitons? That’s an interesting choice of specialty, I would say. Under different circumstances I might have hired her on myself! Still... obviously, no father figure or positive male role model in her life... no wonder she seems to have it in for me, he quipped silently.

Still... nothing in all of that seems to indicate pathology or tendency towards a truly evil personality that I can see. Evangeline would be a better judge of character by far... were she not already deeply enslaved to the lass. I hate to admit it... but I think the lass is everything she says she is... just a young woman awakening very late and very suddenly to incredible powers that, having no one to turn to for help, simply got in over her head.

Sighing, he shut down the program, rubbing his temples, considering. That said... she IS verra powerful and dangerous, and has absolute control over some of the city’s most powerful and dangerous Supers. I HAVE to shut her down. Before it was a question of CAN I stop her... now the question is, can I stop her without hurting her or the innocent victims under her control? And then, once she’s taken down... what do I do with her then? Lock her up like some nameless criminal? She’s obviously too dangerous to let run free... and if Eva’s earlier notes are true, she can’t be affected by simple hypnosis of psychic intervention. And... I’m a bit reluctant to turn any more extreme versions of mind control against what’s basically a misguided lass acting out. Great, just what I bloody needed, yet one more constraint for our side... Rubbing the bridge of his nose again, he found his glance moving almost automatically towards the small sealed vault on the far end of the room. The one containing his current prototype of Project D, his ultimate solution. He contemplated using it for a moment, weighing the pros and cons, before shaking his head.

Nae. We’re not that far gone as of yet,’ he reasoned. It is, after all, a weapon of last resort. I still have time to come up with other options. Pushing the dark notion aside, he turned back to his computer and began doing just that.

* * *

Streaming across the city streets in a blur, Echo let himself relax. Moving at subsonic speeds was always tricky, letting himself go without going overboard, but still hitting speeds fast enough to cause damage to his surroundings. He’d never really tested his limits, never gone flat out holding nothing back, for obvious reasons. As a teenager, still trying to manage his powers, he’d pushed himself, trying to see if he could actually live up to his hero name of ‘Super Sonic’. He’d done so, easily, tapping out at eight hundred and twelve miles per hour... skidding to a stop to see the damage his run had caused. Luckily, he’d chosen to test his speed in a long-abandoned stretch of road up near the shoreline... but the road, the land around him, and nearby buildings and cars... anything within a hundred yards of him, had been completely trashed by his sonic boom.

Heh. I guess it’s kinda funny... thinking about my past has me actually kind of, almost, possibly, maybe... sympathizing with this Cross girl, he thought to himself. She’s about the same age I was when I first came here to River City to try and learn my place as a would-be hero. It makes me wonder how differently things might have turned out if she’d found a mentor, someone to help her figure this all out instead of just running amuck and doing what she wanted without limits. Besides Parker, be honest, how would you have reacted if you had literally gotten slammed with multiple, truly incredible powers all at once, out of nowhere, AND had no one to turn to, hmm...? What the hell would you have done?!’

A sound from somewhere in front of him caught his attention. Frowning, he focused his sonic senses, extended it out before him. Then he heard it again... the unmistakable sound of a gunshot, followed by the telltale sounds of a police siren and engines revving. Really? A police chase with a shootout? In public?!? he thought in disbelief. Ugh... can’t let anyone end up catching a stray bullet. Better nip this one in the bud, he thought, heading off towards the disturbance.

Sure enough, a few seconds later he encountered the chase, a beat-up Ford truck with three men in it firing blindly at the police cruiser chasing behind it. Scowling, Echo sped up, pulling up alongside the truck. “Hey! Hey, assholes,” he yelled, tapping on the glass.

“What the.... shit! It’s one of those goddamn Supers!” the driver yelled. “Kill him!”

“Seriously?” Parker replied, shaking his head. “Kill me? Uh, hello... did you guys notice the fact that I’m effortlessly running faster than your truck?” One of the gunmen pointed at him, causing Parker to sigh. “Wow... you guys must be new to this city,” With a flick of his finger, a blast of sonic energy struck the gun, shattering it into metal shards in the crook’s hand, causing him to scream. Dropping back a bit, trailing just behind the truck, he frowned, pondering how to actually end the chase and bring the truck to a halt.

“You son of a bitch!” the second gunman yelled, leaning out the back window, gun aimed and cocked, firing twice.

Echo blinked, then smirked, watching the two bullets traveling towards him in apparent super slow motion. Okay, yeah... that’ll work, he thought, snatching them out of midair before flinging them back at the truck, popping both back tires. The Ford let out a shriek as the back end hit the pavement, shuddering and shaking, grinding hard enough to create sparks, before slowing to a crawl, the sputtering to a stop. Whipping around to the front, he saw the driver and occupants all slumped over in a heap, groaning softly, banged up but fine. He grinned as the police cruiser pulled up, the officers drawing their guns.

“Okay guys, I think you can take it from here,” he announced. “They’re all a bit shaken up from the wild ride, so you shouldn’t have any problems, but the one in the back seat still has his gun, so play it safe!”

“Oh, uh, thanks... Echo,” the sergeant replied with a nod. “Thanks for the help.”

Nodding in return, Parker took off, streaking back down the city streets, a thought occurring to him. It’s been a couple of weeks now since Cinema’s debut, her big knock-down-drag-out fight with Ultra Girl. They totally trashed a police cruiser and injured a bunch of cops. Hell, there was even news coverage. So... why hasn’t there been any major police action since then? They have her face and know her address—if nothing else you’d think there would at least be an alert bulletin or something. His expression darkened. So obviously that information is being suppressed somehow. Guess I need to do some checking around...

* * *

Sabrina leaned back against the kitchen sink and took a relaxing breathe as she sipped her large cup of single brew Cappucino with both hands, happy to be home again. She laughed quietly to herself as she stood there comfortable in a pair of very form-fitting dark purple lace panties and her favorite, very oversized, black Mickey mouse t-shirt. A very private thing between her and her mom, so don’t ask!

After carefully extricating herself from her new large Renaissance King Canopy bed and two of her newest slaves, namely Ella and Bethany, Sabrina quietly escaped her bedroom. Walking thru her newly remodeled house, before going downstairs, she deliberately took the time to stop in the open doorway of each occupied bedroom and check on all of her beautiful slaves. She found it rather amusing that after she chose which slave or slaves she wanted for herself each night, she allowed the remaining slaves to “pair off” as they wished. She laughed at how her girls almost always paired off with the same partner when their Goddess didn’t break up a “set”.

Of course, being one of only two true “sets” as girlfriends, Katie and Jessica were almost always together, at least until Jessica finally told Katie how much she really wanted to be with Lacie. The look on Katie’s face when Jess “came clean” and told her that she had asked her mom if she would have sex with her truly was (pardon the pun)... priceless! Sabrina could still picture it vividly in her perfect memory. Even so, a few days later, when the initial shock wore off, Katie had actually decided to join them. Their surprising threesome became such a regular event that Sabrina decided she had to see it for herself. After enjoying the tantalizing display, she added the trio’s risque and incestuous activities to her ever-growing private collection of superheroine sex tapes. The first tape starring Lacie and Jessica was hot enough, but when Katie joined them, adding in the spicy incest...! Damn, that was another very satisfying night! Watching Lacie have sex with her daughter AND her daughter’s girlfriend? The first time she watched the three of them go at it sent Sabrina screaming over the edge! Of course, in short order, Sabrina joined in on the fun herself.

Sabrina was quickly learning to really enjoy having three of her girls at once. Not an all-out orgy of mingled, sexy, hot, naked bodies, but a lot more fun than “just” one on one sex or the frequent threesomes Sabrina enjoyed so much! There was just... something about having one more person involved. As far as Sabrina was concerned, four was the magic number.

But, initially, when Jessica and Lacie were together, Katie would usually just hook up with Megan, Eva, or Roni. Interestingly, one of the very few times any of her slaves actually hesitated before agreeing to have sex with one of her sister slaves was the first time Bethany wanted to sleep with Katie. Given how very similar they really do look, Sabrina could understand Katie’s initial... hesitation when Bethany told Katie how she had admired her for so long and how much she really wanted to have sex with her. Once they got to know each other better, Katie not only relaxed, she even let her submissive nature win out. Bethany was thrilled to occasionally have an absolutely obedient Katie completely under her control and all to herself. Which, of course, got Jessica’s attention.

Not that Jessica was jealous of Bethany being with Katie, it just took her a while to get used to seeing them together as well. Watching the three of them sleeping so peacefully together at the moment, Sabrina took a deeply satisfying breathe as she thought back to the first time she watched the trio have sex. She pictured the expression on Jessica’s face as she laid there naked and propped up on the many large pillows in the middle of the king-sized bed so similar to the large beds in the other bedrooms as she held the leashes that were hooked to the girls’ ever-present collars, as the otherwise naked Katie and Bethany started at her toes and kissed and licked their way up her body. By the time the sexy “twins” reached her breasts, Jessica was ready to explode in all the right ways. Seeing the sheer joy on Jessica’s face that night, Sabrina promised herself that she would definitely have to indulge in a session with the “twins” herself. And after that? The “twins” quickly made a name for themselves in the house. And considering how much hot lesbian sex had been going on in this house since Sabrina had started building her... “harem”, that was saying something! Sabrina and the others had all laughed till they almost cried the morning Katie and Bethany stood up at breakfast and performed one of the hottest, longest, and most erotic lesbian kisses Sabrina had ever seen. After which, they smiled as they wrapped their arms around each other, turned to face the table, and announced their plans to sleep with every lady in the house during their “Twins in Every Bedroom!” tour!

Also understandable was Lacie’s own hesitation the first time Bethany asked to sleep with her. Considering how much she truly looked like Katie, their hair color being the only real difference, and even with Sabrina “helping” Lacie and Katie get over having sex with each other, it still took... time for Lacie to say yes. Sabrina was almost stunned when she found out that not only had Bethany had sex with each and then both of them, but she had actually and thoroughly dominated both of them, as well.

Sabrina was also very happy when she found out that Megan and Eva had become regular bedmates as well. In fact, the growing frequency and... enthusiasm in their sessions had quickly gained an almost legendary status in the house as well. And, again, in this house, that was truly saying something!!

Sabrina was also genuinely thrilled when she discovered that her mom, Rose, and Veronica had also become quite the trio. She was pleasantly surprised and very happy for her mom when she found out that not only did Morgan, surprisingly, seem to truly enjoy dominating both Veronica and Rose, but that after talking to them alone one night, both Rose and Roni had assured her that they truly and very much enjoyed being her mom’s... “pets”. They made it very clear that while Sabrina is their Mistress, their living Goddess, that they love and worship her and exist only to serve and obey her in any way she desires, they had both come to love Morgan as well. They assured her that they enjoyed giving themselves to Morgan, that serving her, obeying her every command, and making her happy made them happy as well. Once Sabrina was satisfied that both of them were giving themselves to her mother freely and not as some hope of pleasing their Mistress, Sabrina gave the unexpected trio her blessing.

Megan, of course, ALWAYS wanted her Goddess but also understood she had to share her. Initially, Sabrina wasn’t sure how she felt about Megan ALWAYS offering herself to her mom in lieu of herself first, before she would pair off with anyone else. At least until she and Eva got started. For some strange reason, Sabrina thought it was a little... “stalker-esque” at first. But, considering that Sabrina, herself, had enslaved and fucked her own mother, she quickly let it go. To each their own, I suppose, she’d figured. Besides, even in a house FULL of sexy, submissive women, Megan definitely stands out as THE submissive... which is again saying something! It’s good for her to have paired up with someone with a stronger personality. It was one of the few times Eva showed any true desire to dominate her bed partner. I’m glad Eva and Megan have become so close since they’ve both come to mean so much to me. Sabrina thought to herself as she quietly moved thru the rest of the house.

Of course, Eva and Melissa, like Katie and Jessica, had also been lovers before becoming Sabrina’s slaves, so they spent several nights together as well. But, when Eva and Megan got together, Veronica and Lacie were only too happy to “fill in” with Melissa. The one standout, however, was Sabrina’s newest slave, her sassy Snow Bunny, Ella Rutherford. Ella seemed to genuinely enjoy sleeping with whoever was “available” that night. She rreeaallyy enjoyed having sex with a different sexy, beautiful woman every night. Hell, who wouldn’t, right? Although she did tell her Goddess how much she enjoyed sleeping with Morgan, Lacie, and Veronica the most. She confessed to her Goddess that while each of her slave sisters was nothing less than breathtaking in their own way, it was Morgan’s experienced, gentle touch, Lacie’s sheer, almost... frightening strength and power, and Veronica’s stunning Asian look that sent her over the edge in a way that her other sisters simply couldn’t match. Only in the sublime presence of her Goddess did she experience more pleasure.

And that left only Karen Summers. Given the... unusual circumstances of her enslavement, she wasn’t exactly popular with the girls, not even the ones that had truly been her friends before they were all enslaved. So, she usually slept alone until Sabrina had punished and accepted her. Once Karen had their Mistress’s approval, the other girls quickly warmed back up to her. She found it rather interesting that Rose and Melissa spent the most time with Karen.

Sabrina definitely enjoyed the rush of power she felt when she chose both Karen and Lacie to join her in bed. She loved dominating and having River City’s two most powerful heroines begging to satisfy and serve her. Of course, it went without saying that by this time they had all enjoyed each other in about every combination of two or three or more as was probably possible.

Sabrina finally made her way out of the kitchen and into the living room and stood in front of the now full, all-glass front “wall” of the living room with only the thin, inner curtain keeping her modesty. She looked out and smiled as she watched the strengthening thunderstorm, enjoying her drink in silence. She’d always loved storms, sitting out on the porch with her mom, grandaunt, and when she could visit, her grandmother as well back when she was tiny, just listening to the rain and watching the lightning arc across the night sky. She smiled as she remembered that neither the bright lightning nor the loud, booming thunder had ever scared her, even as a little girl. She really did enjoy watching the weather. In her opinion, the stormier it got, the more she enjoyed it! Despite the seriousness of their current situation, despite whatever the future held for them, for now, she was content to watch the coming storm, and surrender to the simple, quiet serenity of this peaceful moment.

* * *

Unseen by Sabrina, Morgan stands at the foot of the stairs and just stares at the beautiful young woman who is now her daughter, her Mistress, and her living Goddess all in one. When she saw Sabrina wearing her favorite and forever over-sized Mickey Mouse t-shirt, Morgan smiled as she thought about the story behind that t-shirt and why it means so much to both of them...

Her aunt, Bethany Cross had taken Morgan and a then five-year-old Sabrina to Disneyland, and, having finished lunch, they were just walking around the park, seeing the sights and enjoying the sunny, breezy day. For some strange reason, Morgan had suddenly thought back to when her dad threw her out of his house when she told her parents that she was pregnant at seventeen. That led her to think about her boyfriend and Sabrina’s father, the twenty-four-year-old Tom Chambers. At first, Tom was great! He asked Morgan to marry him, giving Sabrina his name, and had her move in with him. But, over the next seven months, Morgan experienced the highs of celebrating her eighteenth birthday, graduating high school as her high school valedictorian, and delivering her beautiful and perfectly healthy daughter, Sabrina Renee Cross!

She also thought about the lows of that... fucking prick dumping her out of the blue! That... dickless bastard actually waited until he was out of town on a business trip to call and tell his loving, young wife that he wanted her out of his apartment by the time he came home! No explanation. No... nothing! Just get out! Stunned at the sudden and absurd turn of events, God, was she actually being thrown out a second time?! Morgan hung up, put her phone down, closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. She quickly realized that she was now an eighteen-year-old high school graduate with a newborn child, no money, basically homeless, and had absolutely no fucking idea what to do next! So, she did what a lot of people in her place probably would’ve done. Seeing Tom’s favorite model car that he kept on the living room table, Morgan smiled an almost evil smile as she gently picked it up, looked at it, took a moment to truly appreciate the level of detail in the hand-sized car, then she very serenely... threw it against the wall and happily watched it shatter into a thousand fucking pieces! Feeling actual relief, she took another deep breath and screamed her damn lungs out!!

Then, as if it were fate itself stepping in, her phone rang. When she looked at the caller ID and saw that it was her aunt, her dad’s sister, Bethany Cross calling, she almost choked on the irony of it! Bethany, after hearing what happened to her, quickly told Morgan to come live with her in River City. Bethany WOULD NOT take no for an answer!

Reliving all of that as she stood in the middle of Disneyland, the tears kept coming as Morgan thought about how she had begun to seriously doubt herself and had almost totally lost faith in people. If not for her loving Aunt Bethany, Morgan knows her and Sabrina’s lives would be drastically different!

Seeing her mommy crying, Sabrina had looked up at her and asked her a question. “Mommy, you said Disneyland was the happiest place on earth. So, why are you crying?”

Morgan stopped dead in her tracks, looked at Bethany, then down at her daughter. She leaned over, picked her up, and hugged her tight! God, she loved Sabrina so much!! As she hugged her, Morgan could literally feel the warmth coming from her loving daughter. Sabrina was definitely Morgan’s anchor, keeping her grounded and sane!

After a long moment, Morgan looks into her daughter’s eyes and tells her that she’s absolutely right! She tells Sabrina that she’s already so smart and mommy’s big, beautiful girl! Morgan wiped her eyes and even manages to laugh as she hugs Sabrina again. Looking around, Morgan finds one of the many Disney gift shops and she and Bethany take Sabrina to get her a t-shirt. As Morgan holds one of the kid’s t-shirts up to size it for her, Sabrina looks at her. “Mommy, if I’m your big girl, shouldn’t I have a big shirt?”

Morgan and Bethany look at each other and laugh out loud as Morgan feels all of the stress, all of the bad memories, all of the... bullshit just flows right out of her. Suddenly feeling more relieved and happier than she has for months, Morgan looks into her beautiful, bright, young eyes. “You’re right, baby! You are definitely mommy’s big girl and you should have a big shirt!” So she searches thru the entire store until she finds the single largest shirt the gift shop had. A man’s 44XXL and buys it for Sabrina...

Morgan looked at her daughter and Mistress standing in the middle of the living room and almost laughs out loud as she compares the very beautiful, five-foot, six-inch tall woman standing before her now wearing that same t-shirt, with the image of that little five-year-old girl sleeping in that then giant shirt when they went to bed that night.

After another moment, Morgan collects herself and approaches her daughter.

“Mistress?”

Startled, Sabrina nearly choked on her coffee. She turned to see her beautiful mother standing there wearing only her panties and collar, her sexy body also enticingly well lit by the moonlight coming thru the window. Morgan quickly fell to her knees to kneel before her Goddess, head bowed, hands on her knees. Sabrina set her coffee cup on the table and turned to her mother, holding her hand out to her...

“Stand up, mom.”

“Yes, Goddess!”

Sabrina looked into her mom’s eyes, then pulled her close, kissed, and hugged her tight. She just stood there holding her mom tightly to her. Pulling away, Sabrina took Morgan by the chin and looked into her eyes again as she spoke, her voice almost a whisper.

“I’m... sorry, mom.”

“M-Mistress?!”

Distracted by a sudden, surprisingly bright lightning bolt and a long, loud roll of thunder, Sabrina manages a quick laugh to herself as she looks around the darkened room half expecting the Goddess Verdandi to suddenly re-appear and literally say, “Boo”! She quickly turns her attention back to her mother, the woman who is everything to her. The woman who, right or wrong, is now both the mother she loves and cherishes above anything or anyone else in the world and, at the same time, her beautiful and devoted sex slave. Being her mother, Morgan obviously holds an... unique position in the harem. Although unspoken, it was understood by all that Eva was Mistress’s number one. Still, Morgan enjoyed her own unique status and its related benefits.

Looking into her mom’s eyes, Sabrina recalls everything Eva has said to her about how she should treat her slaves. How she needed to consider their thoughts and feelings. Laughing to herself, Sabrina vividly recalls the look on Eva’s face when she told her that she felt quite lucky to have as smart and talented a woman as Eva to guide and teach her. Sabrina had also come to deeply appreciate her mom’s love, advice, and counsel as well. Morgan, Lacie, and Eva together had gone a long way to help Sabrina understand, accept and deal with ssooo much! Sabrina realized that she had indeed come to truly love and care about all of these women. They had become far more to her than mere sex slaves or fuck toys. She also realized how impossibly fortunate she had become. She still had no idea how or why she had so suddenly gained such incredible and unbelievable powerful abilities. Although, after her time with Verdandi, she had a couple of theories. Of course, those theories were just as... insane as everything else in her life was at this point.

“I said I’m... sorry,” she said gently, her bottom lip trembling. There was so much she’d wanted to say to her mom, so much she wanted to express, she wasn’t sure she had the words or even knew how to say them. “I’m so, so sorry... for... for making you my slave, even if it was by accident. I’m sorry for making you bow down before me. Making you serve me and... and making you... eat me out and have sex with me. I’m sorry about the attack at Lorenzo’s. Oh, God! I’m sssoo sorry you got hurt!! Mom, I’m sorry that I... I...”

This time it’s Sabrina that lowers her head, looking at her own feet, and feeling genuinely unsure of herself or what to say for the first time since all of this craziness started.

Somehow sensing she has... permission to be... herself, Morgan takes a half step back, reaches down, and takes her daughter’s hands in hers. Her voice firm.

“Misst... Sabrina. Look at me!”

This time Sabrina looks up and locks eyes with her mother, not her slave. Morgan smiles at her daughter as she moves a few long strands of dark, red hair out of her face, sliding them behind her ear before she speaks... “I know you remember perfectly the night you got your powers, you and that... damn photographic memory of yours.” Both women manage to laugh for a moment. “So I know you remember exactly what I said to you after I became your slave, don’t you?”

Sabrina stares back into her mom’s eyes and smiles. “Yeah, you said, and I quote...

“I know... I mean I understand, it... it wasn’t always this way. I know and remember everything about our lives before now. But all of it, everything before this moment is simply unimportant! A moment ago I suddenly realized the truth: That the singular purpose of my life is to please you and make you happy, Mistress!”

Morgan releases Sabrina’s hands and takes her firmly by the chin, all the while staring into her daughter’s bright, seductive green eyes. “And I meant every... single... word!! Sabrina, you are my daughter and I am your mother! And I love you, dearly! I always have and I always will! In fact, if it’s possible, I love you all the more now! I also fully understand everything that has happened between us since that first night! Yes, of course, it was... weird... at first. Obviously, I never imagined that I would EVER eat out my own daughter’s pussy,” she admitted with a shrug, “but I wouldn’t change anything that has happened between us since that first night! I love you, Sabrina! NEVER doubt that!!” With a serious expression on her face, Morgan gives her daughter another long, loving hug, kisses her passionately and forcefully in a way that leaves no doubt in Sabrina’s mind, then takes a step back. Pausing for only a moment, Morgan smiles as she slowly, deliberately drops back down to her knees to kneel before her Mistress. She sits back on her ankles, laces her fingers together, placing them on her knees as she leans slightly forward and bows her head. “You ARE my Mistress and I AM your slave!! I love and worship you, my Mistress! So, please, command me, my Goddess! I am your slave, forever!“

Taking a deep breath of her own, Sabrina reaches down and lifts her slave’s chin to look into her eyes. Releasing her, she holds her open hand out to her.

“Come with me... slave!”

Smiling wide as she accepts her owner’s hand and rises back to her feet, the slave follows her Goddess upstairs and into one of the empty bedrooms...

* * *

“Ugh. Rain. Stupid rain,” Parker Albinn muttered, stepping into the police station. “And of course the suit is coated to reduce friction and air resistance but not rain...” Shaking his head, he sighed, walking up to the front desk. “Excuse me, Sergeant... Smith?” he said, reading the policeman’s tag.

“Oh! Mr, Echo, hey,” the desk sergeant replied, nodding. “What can I do for you?”

“I was hoping to speak to your Captain if he’s available.”

“Huh. Busy day, huh?” the Sarge replied. “Got a radio call about you helping Ramirez and Clive take down those gunmen earlier. Nice job.” He glanced over his shoulder. “Gonna be a bit of a wait if you wanna talk to the Cap’n, though. He’s busy with another one of you ‘Capes’ right now.”

“Oh?” Parker asked, glancing towards the door. “I wonder who it...” he began, only to stiffen as his enhanced hearing picked up the familiar voice speaking in the room.

“... big help, Captain,” Evangeline Snow said, as she opened the door, stepping out into the squad room. “And thank you again for taking the time to talk to...” she said, pausing, likewise stiffening as her psychic senses picked up a familiar presence. Whirling around, she froze, locking eyes with her nephew. “Y-you!!” she hissed, taking a step back.

“And you,” Parker growled, assuming a fighting stance as a reflex. “I should have known. All things considered, I guessed it would either be you or Shinobi...”

Eva’s expression darkened. “Unfortunately..., for you, your dear wife had other... obligations tonight. So, nephew, how do you want to do this? Are you willing to be rational about this and simply let me leave? Or are you going to make things... complicated?”

“Oh, I’d say things are already complicated,” he growled, glancing around the room, noting how everyone had fallen silent, staring intently at him. “Now hold on,” he said, slowly bringing up his hands. “We don’t need to make this into a thing. And there’s no reason to get these fine officers involved—”

Click! Click! Click-click-click-click-click!

Parker sighed inwardly, not needing to glance back to recognize the sounds of every policeman in the room drawing and aiming their weapons at him. “Really? You’re going to have them shoot me?” he growled. “In cold blood?”

“Oh, please,” Eva replied dismissively. “We both know you’re more than fast enough to dodge this many shooters. Besides, this is all just to distract you and keep you busy.”

“Yeah, I dodge out of the way, and they end up shooting each other? Like I’d let THAT happen!” he answered back. “So... all this, just so you can make your grand getaway?” he yelled back. “Dammit, Whitewash... you’re SUPPOSED to be a fucking HEROINE!! Even if you are brainwashed, you can’t really want to go through with this shit?”

“Watch your language!” she yelled back in admonishment. “You know, you’re not too old for me to put over my knee, young man!” She shook her head. “And none of this would even be necessary if you and Eugene would just GIVE UP and leave us alone!”

“Hah! Not happening!” he growled. “You’re my FAMILY!! You think I’m going to let your so-called Mistress get away with stealing away my aunt and my wife and do nothing about it?!” He gave her a smirk. “But you’re more than welcome to TRY putting me over your knee...”

Eva’s expression turned cold. “Fine. Do whatever you want. It’s not as if I can stop you. You’re too resistant to telepathy for my psychic powers to reliably work on you. But just know that nothing you say or do will ever convince me to return to my life from before!”

“Oh really?” Parker tossed out one final taunt as she moved to exit out the far end. “That’s funny, all things considered.”

Eva paused, frowning.“What is that supposed to mean?”

“It means that your beloved Mistress is only in this mess because of you!”

Eva blinked. “What... what is that supposed to mean? How am I to blame for all of this?”

“Simple, Auntie,” Parker replied smoothly. “You were the one who raised the alarm in the first place!” Eva’s eyes widened in shock. “What? You don’t remember? You’re the one who sent Gene that message saying you were in trouble, along with the video clip of your enslavement! You’re the one who informed us about Sabrina Cross. You’re the one who brought her to our attention.” He smirked, chuckling darkly. “And you’ll be the reason we finally take her ass down!”

“NNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!” Eva screamed, lashing out wildly with her powers, sending a telekinetic wave throughout the office, slamming everyone including Parker into the wall. Panting wide-eyed, she turned and fled, running out into the wet dreary night, arguing with herself, telling herself again and again that it wasn’t true, that it was all just a lie, a vicious lie, all to try and get in her head. And yet... as she ran, she couldn’t help but feel the truth in his words. Like all of the others, she perfectly recalled her life before becoming her Mistress’ devoted slave, recalled Sabrina Cross coming into her office, remembered her anger and fear as she demonstrated the total control she had over Melissa... and then everything immediately afterward was blurry, vague, and indistinct. Her memory was... foggy. Blurry. Almost...

Whitewashed...

Oh, Goddess Bless!! she cried wordlessly in horror. She’d altered her own memory of that day!

“It’s... true...” she gasped, stumbling to a halt, dropping to her knees. “I... I did it. I must have... goddess, I don’t remember it, I can’t remember it... but that only proves I... I did this! I.... betrayed my Mistress... I... I... betrayed us... all...” Unable to face up to the truth, she collapsed, lying there on the sidewalk, oblivious to the rain soaking her, and the startled looks of concern by the passersby.

“Eva? Eva!”

Sometime later, a familiar voice managed to pierce the fog. Eva lifted her gaze to stare up into the worried face of her dearest friend and fellow slave. “Eva, baby, talk to me,” Lacie Frasier pleaded, beginning to worry. “What happened? Mistress called to see where you were and when you didn’t answer I came to find you. C’mon... talk to me... what is it? What’s wrong?”

“I... I’m not... I... my fault...” she managed, lips barely moving. “All... my fault... Goddess, please... forgive... I... ”

“Your fault? Forgive you? For what, Eva..?” Lacie asked, beginning to panic. “Eva, please. You have to tell me what happened so I can help you—”

“HEY!”

Omega Girl glanced sharply to the side as the precinct door opened and Echo, Parker Albinn, emerged. “Hey, you two! Hold it!” he yelled, tapping into his speed, sprinting towards them in a visual blur. Rather than respond, Lacie tapped into her own powers, grasping Eva gently, and moving them elsewhere, teleporting them back to the safety of their Mistress’ home, just an instant before Echo arrived.

“AAAHHH!! DAMMIT!!” he yelled, sighing in resignation. He was too slow. The curse that every speedster always lamented—despite their power, despite their speed, always somehow missing those most important rescues by just a few seconds. To be fair, Evangeline had left him in a bit of a tricky spot. Her brainwashing of the entire precinct had been only temporary, but very thorough, making them believe that he was a very dangerous criminal. In the end, he’d had to use his own version of mind control to undo hers. His subsonic vocals restoring the enraged officers to sanity. Emerging moments later, finding Eva still nearby, looking distraught, he’d thought perhaps he still had a chance to capture her, to bring her back to Gene in hopes that he could somehow break her free, or at the very least, have her locked away under wraps to deprive Cross of one more super-powered enemy to throw at them.

Only for him to arrive just a nanosecond too late to stop Lacie from teleporting them away.

Fuck!! This whole thing was a complete bust, he thought bitterly to himself, Yeah, I stopped some crooks and kept them from shooting up half the city... and I undid the brainwashing Eva did to the local police and reminded them that, yes, Sabrina Cross is a criminal that they’re supposed to be hunting down. Of course, from the damage Eva caused to their office with her little tantrum, and the overall confusion of trying to organize a task force to go after her, it’s all pretty much-wasted effort. It’ll take them days, possibly weeks, to plan out how to go after her. And by that time, Gene will likely have made his move! He sighed deeply, shaking his head. I missed my chance to save Eva... and worse, Cinema’s bound to retaliate for this, probably go on the offensive before we’re fully ready. With one last groan, he turned and sped off for their home base. And on top of everything else, I’m probably gonna catch a cold from being out in all this rain! Ugh! This is one day I definitely shoulda stayed in bed...